Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 1: Saturday, the First Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Saturday, the First Day - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"So what are we going to..."

RING, RING, RING'

"Hello ... Just a minute. Sandy, this is for you..."

"Hello ... Oh hi ... What! When did you find this out... ?" asked Sandy on the phone.

Sandy and Cassie had just arrived for what was planned to be a two week stay with me at my cabin about 4 hours from Euston. They'd arrived about an hour ago and had only just finished moving their suitcases into the guest bedroom.

"Well, okay. I can't make it in for tonight since I'm out at my brother's cabin." Sandy continued. "It'll take me about 4 or 5 hours to get home and I don't have a uniform to wear. I'll be able to go on the regular rotation starting tomorrow ... Okay, I'll see you then."

Sandy hung up the phone and turned to Cassie and me. "That was the hospital. Two of the nurses from our unit phoned in sick. One broke her leg when she fell down and the other got food poisoning at some wedding that she was at. I guess about 30 other of the guests also got sick so she's not faking it." said Sandy with a grin.

Sandy looked at Cassie "Sorry dear but I guess we have to cut our holiday short 'cause I have to go back in to work."

"Mom!!" Cassie cried. "That's the pits! I've been so looking forward to being here with Uncle Harry for a couple of weeks. Bummer!"

"Cassie, I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. I've been looking forward to spending some time here with Uncle Harry too but I can't do anything about the situation back at the hospital. You better go and get your stuff together so we can start the trip back home."

I interrupted at this point. "Sandy, why don't you leave Cassie here with me–", I turned to look at Cassie, "that is if you're okay with staying with me?" Back to Sandy, I continued "I've already got pretty much all the food and other stuff we need, and if we run low Hatley is only about an hour down the road. I can bring Cassie back to Euston whenever she wants. What do you two say?" I asked looking between Cassie and Sandy.

Sandy looked at Cassie and asked "Do you want to stay here with Uncle Harry?"

"Oh Mom, that would be super!" Cassie almost yelled she was so happy. She turned to me. "Thanks so much Uncle Harry. I've been so looking forward to being up here where I can go swimming and canoeing and just lay around getting a sun tan." With that Cassie ran over to me jumped up into my arms and gave me a big hug.

Sandy looked at me and said "Are you sure you want to take that on? Cassie can be quite a handful."

I looked at the two of them and said "Cassie is my favorite niece and I know she'll be fine ... Oh yeah, I forgot she's my only niece!" I grinned at the two of them.

"Thanks so much Harry, that's a wonderful gesture." Sandy said then turning to Cassie said "You make sure you listen to Uncle Harry. I don't want to hear any bad reports when you get back home."

"I promise I'll be on my bestest behavior" Cassie said then turning to me gave me big hug and whispered in my ear "Well, as good as I usually am!" Cassie can sometimes be a handful for her mom.

With that, Sandy went into the bedroom she and Cassie were going to be sleeping in, repacked her bags then after giving hugs and kisses to both of us and saying goodbye, left to go back to Euston.


A little bit of history about Sandy, Cassie and I. Sandy is not my biological sister but was adopted as an infant when I was about two. We grew up in an upper middle class family and had a reasonably normal younger years (more on that later).

When I finished high school I went off to college about twelve hundred miles away from home. That meant that the closeness Sandy and I had enjoyed when we were living together in the same house diminished quite a bit. I did get home from time to time and saw Sandy but I was still somewhat surprised at the phone call from Mom telling me that Sandy was marrying Frank Wilson.

I had known Frank when I was in high school and wasn't really impressed with him then. He seemed to me to be a braggart and mainly only interested in himself. I couldn't see what Sandy saw in him. I knew Sandy was seeing him and had politely told Sandy that I thought she was making a big mistake, but just left things like that. I figured that since Sandy was an adult, she could make up her own mind about things.

I managed to get home for the wedding and about 8 months later I got a birth announcement telling me that Cassie had been born. Now I understood why Cassie had married Frank. Over the next few years letters from Sandy lead me to understand that her relationship with Frank was going downhill in a hurry so I wasn't too surprised when about six years after the wedding I got a phone call from Sandy telling me that she was leaving Frank and had obtained a job in Euston where, coincidentally, I live.

When Sandy and Cassie arrived they moved into an apartment over on the opposite side of Euston from me but within walking distance for Sandy to go to the hospital. I helped Sandy and Cassie get set up in their new apartment and was a frequent guest at their place for a meal or just for a visit.

I've never married, not that I haven't had women friends (some of whom became lovers), but nothing ever clicked so here I am approaching middle age as a bachelor.

I've managed to look after my money well and two years ago purchased the cabin near Hatley. It needed quite a bit of work when I purchased it so last year I didn't use it as a place of relaxation - most of the visits up here had been to do work on the place. This year the repairs are mostly finished and the cabin is quite livable. Power and phone service come from the local supplier and I have a well on the property for water. I have just over 12 acres of land on a medium sized lake. In addition to the lake, the property has a small stream which runs down to the lake. All in all it has proved to be a wonderful purchase.

Now back to the story.


Once Sandy had driven out of sight on her way back home I turned to Cassie and suggested we get ourselves organized with the day-to-day housekeeping chores. We agreed that we'd look after ourselves for breakfast (I'm an early riser, Cassie, like most teenagers, wants to sleep in), and that we'd share the tasks of making lunch and supper. We also agreed to share the cleaning chores - dishes, floor, etc.

As Cassie went about doing things, I started to take notice of her. In the last year, Cassie started to change from that gawky, gangly girl, and become a young woman. Gone were the flat chest and straight waist. Cassie now sported what looked to be about a 'B' cup breasts and the hourglass shape of her waist was becoming very evident. It seemed to me that she was well on the way to becoming a woman – and what looked to be a very attractive one at that.

Since Cassie hadn't done any cooking here before, I made supper while Cassie help out and looked after setting the table. Pretty soon we were sitting down to a simple supper. Once the supper dishes were done, I suggested that Cassie and I go out and sit in the screened porch and watch the sun go down.

We sat outside for a couple of hours enjoying one another's company and talking about all kinds of things. Cassie was interested in the project I was involved with at work and asked a bunch of questions. I asked Cassie about her school and as the evening progressed and the light started to fade I started asking some questions that were much more personal.

"Cassie, tell me, have you got a boyfriend?"

"What! No, I'm too young!" she replied.

"Well, what are you Cassie, thirteen years old?"

"Well yes ... But I'll be fourteen in five weeks so I think of myself as being fourteen, not thirteen. Why are you asking if I have a boyfriend?"

"Oh just curious, I guess. I've watched you growing up these last few years since you moved to Euston and I figured that a girl with your personality and your figure would have a whole bunch of young guys trailing along behind, all madly in love with you."

Cassie started to blush. "Don't say that Uncle, there aren't many boys my age that like girls, at least not as boyfriend/girlfriend. They all seem too ... immature. Most of the boys in my school are only interested in cars, sports and horsing around with each other. They never pay any attention to us unless it is to tease us. Boys!!"

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" I asked.

"Well ... once..." Cassie replied shyly.

"Tell me about it." I asked.

Cassie was silent for a minute or two then started telling me the story.

"Roberta - you remember Roberta who lives down the street from our place? Well we went to this other girl's house once. Her name is Debbie and she's in our class at school. Debbie invited Roberta and I over to her house for a 'girl's night' but when we got there, there were a couple of boys as well. One was her brother Will and the other was her brother's friend Jason. Us girls went to Debbie's bedroom and talked about boys and school and all that kind of stuff. After a while there was a knock on Debbie's bedroom door and Will said they were going to make some popcorn and watch a movie and asked if we wanted to watch the movie with them. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to but Roberta and Debbie were going to go so I went along.

"The boys made a big bowl of popcorn and we all went down to the basement to Debbie's family's rec room. They have a big house - her dad's some big shot with a company downtown but I don't remember which one. Will started the movie and I saw that it was an "R" rated movie. I'd never seen it before but some of the girls at school had been talking about it - how there were some pretty sexy scenes in the movie.

"The popcorn was in a big bowl on the table in front of the couch I was sitting on and once, after getting some popcorn, Jason sat down on the couch beside me instead of going back to the chair he'd been sitting in. For a minute I thought that was strange, but then decided he wanted to be closer to the popcorn. Pretty soon one of the 'sexy' scenes came up and I started to feel funny ... you know, down there...

"I looked over at Jason and saw him looking at me. He slid over until he was right up against me and put his arms around me and pulled me to him and started to kiss me. At first I tried to get his to stop but soon I decided it felt pretty nice and began to kiss him back."

Cassie paused, looking somewhat dreamy, then after a moment she continued with her story.

"Once Jason tried to put his hand up under my shirt but I told him to stop and he did. We kept kissing one another as each of the sexy scenes came up on the movie and I kinda liked the feeling. After the movie Debbie, Roberta and I went back to Debbie's bedroom and talked about the movie. Roberta teased me about kissing Jason but I told them it was okay, and that I'd enjoyed the kissing. They both started giggling and told me that they'd set this up. Jason had told Debbie's brother that he thought I was sexy and wanted to be able to get me somewhere where he could try to kiss me. At first I was mad at them but then I started to laugh with Debbie and Roberta.

"Not long after that Roberta and I left to go home and as we were walking Roberta asked me if I wanted to meet up with Jason again. I told her I needed to think about it. About then we got to my place and I went inside. I guess Roberta has forgotten about the question 'cause she's never said anything about me seeing Jason since then."

Cassie turned and looked me right in the face and asked. "Why did you want to know about my kissing a boy?"

I didn't answer immediately but finally started to explain things to her. "Cassie, I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions. Some of them will surprise you and maybe embarrass you but please answer me truthfully. You've heard adults joking about 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' haven't you?" She nodded 'yes'. "Well, I promise that what we talk about here tonight will stay right here. Okay?"

"Okay ... I guess ... but why?" Cassie said.

"You'll understand why in a while. Can we go ahead with the questions and answers? I'm going to go and have a pee before we start so that we don't interrupt what we're talking about - maybe you should too."

"Okay." Cassie answered.

"Ladies first." I said.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.