Love Will Find You - Cover

Love Will Find You

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bart Stocklas goes to an old haunt to restart his life after 8 months of mourning the loss of the love of his life. He hopes combining work and pleasure in a place he only knew happiness will get him off to a good start at mending his heart. He encounters woman in somewhat the same sort of situation. An unlikely, sexy, relationship seems to be distracting them both until they realize that something real may be happening here while constantly being careful not to trip over their hearts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We got to the condo units and parked. We walked up to the door of my unit, which was across from the stairwell up to hers. She stopped and held my hand.

“We can go right down, if you want. I don’t need anything, I just need you.” She said moving to kiss my lips and throw her tongue into my mouth.

I felt blood rushing to my junk already. I already knew how talented her mouth was and knowing the mouth pasted to mine would soon be sucking my cock was an intense sensation.

We climbed down the cement steps to the sand and looked out into the darkness. There were two or three places along the beach that had lights to illuminate their portion of the beach, but it was mostly dark. She took off her shoes and left them on the step to retrieve later. I did the same and she took my hand and we headed into the darkness.

The moon was blocked by clouds and only a light sheen showed on the ocean. We could actually see quite a ways up the beach and it was deserted. If anyone was out, they would have to be real close to make out images and what they were doing. We walked up around 200 yards, angling towards the water with each of us holding handfuls of our butts.

She stopped and turned to me and brought my face down to her lips and she gave me the sexiest kiss, she had the most incredible lips. We necked there for a couple minutes and then she pulled me closer to the water. We stopped about 10 or 15 yards from the closest trace of a wave and she turned to me and whipped off her top.

“Hold my titties, squeeze them for me. I know you’ll chew on those nipples and kiss them later.” She said as he turned and leaned against me, my hands going under her arms and around to her breasts. Her left hand was holding the end of my cock, getting me excited. Finally she brought both of her hands up and covered mine on her boobs and then pulled them down as she turned towards me. She kissed me once more on the lips and went to her knees in the sand.

My mind was in a great state, not really comprehending the feeling she was bringing to me. The crash of the ocean and her purr were all I heard as she pulled my shorts down without even undoing the belt. I had man-scaped enough that the first thing that showed was not my pubes, but the junction where my penis met my body. As soon as that came into her view her mouth went to it, licking and kissing while her hands NOW busied themselves to undo the belt. The snap on the pants and zipper were not necessary to get my drawers down, just the belt. Once they got passed the head my cock popped up. Her mouth slid down the length and when it got to my purple plum, she enveloped it and I felt my knees tremble.

For a few moments she was like a gourmet tasting, sliding her mouth off, then back on as if testing its flavor, but then she reached behind me and held the cheeks of my ass and her mouth took me as deep as she could and held it in her throat for a moment and she relented, but never let it fall from her lips as she began to fuck my cock into her mouth. She knew what she was doing as her tongue seemed to press me to the roof of her mouth on each in-stroke. I have had 100’s of blowjobs, but this was all new and different. The pressure was like a virgin pussy (not that I ever had one) and I became aware I wasn’t going to last long.

“Ohhhh,” I swooned and trembled, “You’re going to get me fast.” I said with a shiver.

Suddenly then I felt my prostate squeeze to begin my orgasm cycle and I squeezed back as men do to intensify the stretch of the sex muscles before I let loose in her mouth as she never lost a beat. Then she coughed and gagged and let me out as she spit, coughing, and retching.

“Sorry, I tried to save too much.” She spat out quickly before going right back onto me, now using her hands to finish what I might be able to conjure from my balls.

I was ready to fall over by this time, but she quickly bounced up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, saying, “It’s settled, you’re delicious!” before giving me a wet cummy kiss.

She turned and undid her little shorts and ran to the water, screeching at the cold shock of Maine ocean water, but quickly splashing up over herself and then letting her whole body feel the waves crash over her as she dove in the shallow water.

“Bart, come on!” She shouted and I only needed to kick my shorts and undies off one foot and strip off my shirt to skinny dip, and although I felt like a jackass at 50 years old going skinny dipping, I joined her.

We were only up to just below out waists, but the hard waves let the water wash all the way up on us. It was cold, but very refreshing. We laughed and splashed a few minutes and then she took my hand and we headed out. We got just below our knees in the surf and she said, “Wanna see how cold the water REALLY is? Stand there and close your eyes.”

At this point I would have done anything she asked, so I did as she said.

Her mouth went over my cock and it truly felt like I was dipping in hot water, it felt so hot after the intense cold of the ocean water. She slipped her mouth up and said, “Hot mouth on a cold cock.” And then ran to her clothes.

It took us a good while to find all of our stuff as we got disoriented in the water I guess. She had resigned herself to walking back to the room in her shirt and thong since we could not locate her shorts that she had just thrown up in the air.

“The tide is going out, so they’ll be here in the morning if someone doesn’t pick them up.”

“Sure,” I said sarcastically, “We’ll be out here in 5 hours to look for them. People are out here a 5 a.m. to watch the sun come up and hunt for shells. I hope you didn’t have anything important in them.”

“Just my room key and my ass, and I’ve got my ass, and that’s more important than the key.”

“I’ll say,” I began to make a joke about her words when I stepped right on something and when I bent in the dark I found her shorts covered with sand.

“I lost my thong in the surf when I did my little dive before and I’m NOT putting my sandy shorts on. Sand in my pussy once is all I can take. I’m going to walk back like this.”

“Bare ass?”

“It hasn’t bothered you yet.” She giggled.

I undid my belt and dropped my shorts, and then stepped out of my underwear.

“Here, wear these.” I said.

“I don’t need your undies, I’m OK” She insisted.

It was then I turned her to the lifeguard parking place on the edge of the shore. A police car with the light flashing and headlights aglow was looking out over the beach, probably a complaint of a woman screaming.

“Unless you want an indecent exposure charge, put them on. We’ll walk up to the soft sand and down to the room. Make it look like we’ve been just walking.”

We scurried up toward the line of homes on the beach and then made a beeline towards our building. When we got in sight of the cops a flashlight went on towards us.

“Police, what’s your business on the beach so late.” Came a loud voice.

“Just a little walk after a big meal, officer.” I said hoping he was gullible.

“Did you see any rowdy kids out here, maybe a young couple?” He asked.

“We heard people down towards the jetty, but nothing here.” I said.

We kept walking with Mel staying in my shadow to hide the fact she had my underwear on, but we kept walking and picked up our shoes from the steps and went to my front door.

“Where do you want to wake up, my bed or yours?” She asked as she pulled me to the stairs.

“Geez, YOURS I guess.” I said giving in, but adding, “Remember, you have no food.”

“We each have our favorite things to eat.” She giggled.

It was there and then I decided that we needed to begin to delve into things besides good times and sex if we planned to take this to another level when we left our “vacations”.

Melody was on what I like to call a “sex drunk”. All convention of “love making” was set aside as she fed me her body until the wee hours, mounting my face in various positions. I lost count of the times she squeezed out orgasms with her shrill squeals that wouldn’t “quite” wake the neighbors. She finally rolled off my chest puffing like a steam engine. I laid back and caught my breath and when I finally looked up she was on her right side, her legs pulled up and her ass stuck out. Her pussy was red from my ministrations, but it was wet and inviting. Much like the female orangutans whose sex features bright colors to attract her mate, I suddenly had the urge to take her. She was half asleep, but she had used me all evening to please her, and not that I didn’t enjoy the “job” she did on the beach, but I wanted some totally “me” sex.

I stood on the bed and straddled her, stroking myself to be sure I was fully staffed before I squatted and pressed myself into her. She startled as if to throw me off and then under her breath she said, “My God that feels wonderful!” as I fully woke her when I started to pump myself in and out of her wet, snug pussy until I was satisfied.

For the first of our mornings together, Friday I awoke first and heard the buzz of her light snore. She was much in the position I had left her, except there was a thick smear of drying, thick, cum on her back. I had jerked onto her because I had become so desensitized I didn’t think I could get off in her pussy.

I got up and peed and took a warm wash cloth to wipe my spooge from her. She didn’t seem to react to the wet cloth, as it must have been close to her own temperature. I took a quick shower, made coffee and came back to bed with her to wake her.

When I got back in the bed she stirred and rolled to her back. She flipped her head around a few times and suddenly woke startled.

“Oh shit, I was having a dream. A nightmare.” She said quietly.

“I hope I wasn’t in it.”

“No, everything with you is good. I have guilt in my dreams. My Frankie, I’m still having the same arguments. He loved my blowjobs, but thought I loved them too much.” She mused.

“I’m afraid I’m confused.” I said.

“As if you don’t know, I like dirty sex, Frank was conservative with sex. At times I could make him go crazy and he in turn would make me crazy, but most times he was just vanilla ice cream, white bread. Once I got him cornered and started up, he loved it, but later he would say I was too aggressive with oral. I would tell him that I didn’t have ONE girlfriend who didn’t like to give head. My married friends, my single friends, all of them, even the prissy old farts from University. It just isn’t something you broadcast around, but it’s a fact of most people’s sexual life at some point. What he felt uncomfortable with was when we would be watching TV and I would decide I wanted it.”

“OK, OK, you don’t need to go into details, I get the picture. I thought we wouldn’t share this.” I protested.

“Well, you asked, well sort of. I smell coffee. Can we go have some?”

“Sure,” I said, “As long as you at least put a shirt, or top, or something on. I want to talk and not be distracted.”

“Wait, this isn’t THE talk, is it? You know, moving on, all that shit.” She said, almost spitting it out to me.

“Jesus, Melody. You MUST have had a vile dream. Why would I want to do that? I find the second woman in the world who I can relate to and I’m going to kiss her off?” I said grabbing her shoulder to turn her towards me.

“Shit, I’m sorry. I guess I’m a little pissed off that Frankie is bothering me in my dreams and I’m actually taking it to heart. I’m sorry sweetie.” She said hugging me and kissing my neck while I thought to myself, “sweetie?”

I poured coffee as she slipped into my t-shirt from the day before and sat down.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” She asked.

“Let’s get some details out in the open before we start going off the deep end here, and I think we’re closing in on the edge. Wouldn’t you agree with that?”

“Yes, I hate to say that what’s happening is what I promised myself would never happen, but you’re so damn nice and fill all the boxes on my boyfriend 15 card.” She said sipping coffee and avoiding my eyes, it seemed.

“Boyfriend 15 card?”

“Single? Check. Smart? Check. Wise? Check. Sensible? Check. Courteous? Check. Polite? Check. A gentleman? Check. Let’s me breathe? Check. Uses Common sense? Check. Doesn’t kiss my ass (figuratively) Check. Do I need to keep on going?” She said.

“You’re making that up. Repeat the crtiteria!”

“Single, smart, wise, sensible, courteous, polite, gentleman, space, common sense, non ass-kisser. Want to hear the rest?”

“Let it rip.” I challenged.

“Sexy, passionate, uninhibited, nice dick, let’s me cum first, and lets me have my way most of the time, and all of the time with sex. I spent years reciting those to myself in my single years before I met Frankie. I had a few long term boyfriends who were 10 of the 15. Letting me have my way is extra and doesn’t really qualify because I’m a brat. Frankie had the first 10 and a couple more, I was 26, and I went all in for him. I know it sounds shallow, but you can’t argue with any of them if you are looking long term.”

“How do I score?” I asked, being skeptical.

“You’re all 15, plus you spoil me and let me have my way, dressed or undressed. I know if we get much deeper involved I won’t have my way all of the time.”

“Well, you’re wiser than I gave you credit for. I’m not sure I really do meet all those things, but the fact you observe for them is pretty smart in looking out for yourself, and your heart of hearts.” I surmised.

“I didn’t want to be an old maid and I didn’t want to be stuck in an unhappy relationship.”

“Well, I DON’T have a checklist, but I have no complaints, so far. So, I just want to ask you some questions. The answers make no difference, but let me know something about your character and you’ll know a little about mine. Just remember that any relationship begins with honesty. You can’t find love if you don’t base it on honesty.”

“Do you pray?” She nodded and I said “Me too.”

“Do you belong to a church?” She nodded and I said “Me too.”

“Do you go regularly, like a couple times a month and not just Christmas and Easter?” She nodded and I said “Me too.”

“Can you pay all of your monthly bills with one week’s paycheck?” She nodded and I said “Me too.”

“You know,” She added, “I really don’t have any major bills. My house, my car, is both paid off because of insurance from Frank. I have gas and electric, and of course fuel for the car, and insurance, but I’m pretty OK, moneywise.”

“Piper and I had policies on each other and I took care of all that stuff too.” I added.

“None of my business, but who’s your beneficiary now?” She wondered showing me that she had an analytical mind.

“Right now, the Diabetes Association, but they don’t know it because as soon as I have a significant other, if I ever do, I’ll switch it.

“So, you live in a home you own?” I asked. She nodded and I said “Me too.”

“Any children involved and would you like children?” I asked and she hesitated for a moment.

“I don’t have any and really don’t think that motherhood is for me, but if I became pregnant, I would accept a child.”

“Being a father would have been fun when I was younger, but Piper Lee was the first woman who I thought to be a fit Mother, but I had a vasectomy just before we met. She contemplated getting artificial, but we just never got to it.” I said, the last words choking in my throat.

Mel came over to me, choked up, and hugged me. “I know we’ve had a lot of fun and it might continue for a long time, but we’ll always miss our lost loves. I know you miss her, and I miss him too.”

We stood and cried for a few moments and then got back to reality.

“Sounds like you want to propose?” she said devilishly grinning.

“If we ARE together beyond these few days don’t EVER expect that. Too many ruined friends, and Piper and I were perfect and we NEVER even thought about it.” I insisted.

“Well,” She warned, “Remember things change and I’ve already decided I would likely never marry again either. Frank may always be my only husband.”

“If you take a quick shower I’ll take you to breakfast. Then the tide will be going out and we can go lay in the sun.” I said trying to make the first “couples” suggestion of the day.

She bounced up and headed for the bath saying, “You know, sunning all day makes me horny.”

“So does breathing, apparently. I haven’t been able to hold you down yet.” I said as the door closed and quickly opened.

“Seriously, I haven’t had to take care of my own “business” for 3 days. That’s the longest since I was 17, and that’s NO SHIT! How’s that for honesty?” She said closing the door with a big smile on her face

I shook my head, finding it amazing that someone wouldn’t WANT to be keeping up with her sexual pace. I mean, if she and I were to continue, I would be available. Poor Frankie, I’m sorry you got some odd bug and died, but why would this woman have to resort to masturbation once or twice a day? She is a lit firecracker for all of her waking hours.

I got to thinking about Piper Lee. We were always good for 3 or 4 times a week, but if she were “taking care of her own business” she would have told me, and surely even asked me to watch. No repression in our relationship, that’s for sure.

I got dressed for breakfast, over my trunks, and when Mel came out of the shower she went right for her bikini and put a little beach shift over it. We each slipped on sandals and we were off to The Big Maine Diner.

One thing at The Big Maine was they left a newspaper on each breakfast table. Once coffee came we each took a section and were into the news. As we each discussed things we were reading I realized this was like sitting with Piper. I used to get pissed at her for “reading the paper to me”, but eventually we began to swap stories from the paper with a ‘Hey, did you hear this,...” Now her acting like Piper was comforting, but she wasn’t doing it because I asked her or told her about “our” little things, they were just happening. Earlier I said it was spooky, now it was becoming comforting. If Piper was orchestrating things beyond the grave, it was for that effect, comfort and eventually I’m sure if Melody and I stuck together we would become our own people. It was just Pipers way. But I really don’t believe in any of this stuff, but it is pretty weird.

After breakfast we were stuffed, and we both agreed it would last until dinner. The Big Maine has corned beef hash that’s incredible, with 2 eggs, bacon and sausage we got the Lumberjacks special.

“I’ll tell you what Sugarbun,” Mel said to me, “Tonight I’ll buy YOU dinner.”

“Do you have a special place to eat?” I asked, sorry I said it that way already.

“Darlin’ I have a real special place to eat,” She said with a leer, “But we can do that after dinner. I’ll take you to Bay Hill Farm. It’s about 5 miles up Abenaki Mountain Road and quite possibly the best meal in Southern Maine.” She said as I saw her texting like mad on her phone.

I could not be bothered texting, I talk, and that’s why I have a phone. Just another Piper thing, text, text, text.

When we got back to the condo’s I told her I would meet her at the beach.

“You don’t want to come up while I change and we’ll go down together?”

“What’s to change? You’re wearing your bikini already. If we get behind closed doors we won’t get down to the beach for a couple hours.” I said shaking my finger at her.

“You can’t blame a girl for trying.” She said with a big smile. “I’ll get my chair and beach bag and meet you right here in 30 seconds.”

She bounded up the stairs and was down in a flash, her bag and chair already out beside her private entranceway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.