Love Will Find You - Cover

Love Will Find You

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bart Stocklas goes to an old haunt to restart his life after 8 months of mourning the loss of the love of his life. He hopes combining work and pleasure in a place he only knew happiness will get him off to a good start at mending his heart. He encounters woman in somewhat the same sort of situation. An unlikely, sexy, relationship seems to be distracting them both until they realize that something real may be happening here while constantly being careful not to trip over their hearts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

As we ate I told Melody about my life and the jobs I’ve had before settling on the photog gig. She was taken aback by my years as a booking agent for rock bands and the doors it opened for me, including the photo job. No one heard of the bulk of the bands I booked, but they all played huge rock clubs, and warmed up some of the biggest acts of the day. Staying back stage and schmoozing with other agents and concert promoters became networking that you couldn’t buy at any price, or with any sheepskin from any university. I kept books for and filed tax’s for a few venues who needed help with tax law that I understood pretty well. I had taken a few crash courses with professional tax preparers, and sat in on a few seminars on tax law. I’m usually a quick learner and voracious note taker. With that basic knowledge and the internet, I was as good as any CPA for what I did. Corporate tax law is where you need lawyers and all that. I never had to take part in an audit, so I must have been OK.

The syndication photo job came after I submitted photos to a TV station who solicited pictures to define summer. I sent in 3 or 4 and the following week they wrote when they got so many hits on them and asked if I had any more,. They were owned by KleerChannal who had newspapers as well and I was approached by an agent they solicited for me that I had previously known through bookings. I don’t get filthy rich doing it, but they cover the bulk of my expenses and in the past I did pretty well for myself with investments.

As we finished dinner the band came on and the wall around the bar seating provided enough berm that we could still talk without shouting, we just had to be more direct. We ordered our third drink when Sherry, our flirty waitress, came by to get our plates.

She looked right at me and asked if she could “do a pick-up for me” acting as if Mel wasn’t there. Mel asked for the Ladies Room and after getting directions stood up and stepped on Sherry’s toe as she left, giving an exaggerated, “Oh, I’m SO sorry” before walking away as if nothing happened. Sherry’s banter with me cooled quickly but I was afraid she might spit in Mel’s drink and I watched her closely when she went to the bar for us. When our drinks came it was another waitress who took our table.

When Mel came back she had a shit eating grin on her face and asked “Is that how it’s done?”

“Yes, just right. She made it so obvious, and let’s face it, I look OK for a 50 year old guy, but I’m NOT pick up material for a 20 year old girl like her. She was hoping to be a model for me, I don’t know what Chris told her, but I don’t do, and never did, “trade” work.”

We finished our third drink and Mel actually got me up on the dance floor for a rendition of “Walking On Sunshine” and if Piper Lee was watching she was arranging to kick my ass, as it took 5 years with her to get me to dance in public. The next song was a sort of rock version of “The Way You Look Tonight”, but it was tasteful and quite danceable for a couple who wanted to hold each other on the floor, and we did.”

“Is this the kind of band you promoted?” She asked in my ear.

“No, I did more powerful groups. These guys are a bunch of office managers and accountants all week. They look to be at least 35 or older and they’re just having a good time.” I surmised.

“So, when I turn 35 you won’t be interested in me?” She asked.

I stuttered my step in my little slow dance so my knee came up between her legs and she laughed. There was little doubt in my interest, and I didn’t doubt hers.

When the song ended we stayed on the floor for a PDA, which I never do and as the band started playing some Aerosmith rocker I whispered in her here ear, “Would you like to come home with me?”

“Do you mean tonight, or after Sunday?” She asked.

“I meant tonight, but I might be interested in the other answer.” I said.

“I’ll just have to let you figure that out later in the week.” She whispered in my ear before breaking our clinch and she took my hand back to the table.

I saw our waitress and I made an air rectangle with my fingers and she smiled and came over to the table with her little computer hanging off her waist in its holster.

“All set for the night? I can print your check right here and process it.” She said as the little thing buzzed and printed out a slip. It was $110 and I added a $25 tip and she ran the card and I signed the slip.

She looked at it and smiled saying “Wow, Sherry gave me this table because she thought she had no chance for a tip, and I’m low person in rank here. Thank You!”

“Be sure you tell her” I said and we went out to wait for the Trolley. It stroked Midnight in the vestibule as we left.

Mel cuddled into me on the trolley and purred she was so content with the way things were going. We had one long stop at The Chowder House with the Car Valet asking him to wait for a party of 8 just paying their bill. Mel nuzzled and looked up and whispered, “I’ve wanted you all night long.” I just smiled back, hoping she knew I felt the same way.

When we got to our stop we were the first ones off and she stayed attached to me and we went directly to my condo. Inside the door I turned to lock up and when I turned back she had taken her top off and her beautiful tits were staring right at me.

“Are you sure you want a 50 year old lover?”

“STOP! I don’t want to hear one more word on this age stuff. If I get that dick hard every day, how is it going to stop working? Believe me. I have ways to get that dick hard, and you’ll never get sick of one of them.” She said as she rolled her shoulders making her boobs seem to dance in her hands as she went down to her knees.

“I know you’ve heard the saying that a man wants a lady when she’s out with him but wants whore when she hears the door click shut? I love being that whore, and I showed some of that this morning. It was the second slip of the tongue I made, the first one when I told you how many men I’ve had.” She said as she reached and held onto the balls of my ass while she kissed the front of my pants.

She looked up at me like I might not know what she meant.

“Ummm, ... You invited me to plumb your asshole and it made you crazy, you naughty girl. But, I think you just wanted more spankings.” I said with a grin.

She shook her head, saying “I should be embarrassed, but I’m not. I think I also told you that your cock was delicious, and it was. I’ve only been that naughty with one other man, that’s how special you are. Any man who had me doggie can’t resist touching my little hole. They say it winks when I’m getting doggied.” She said blushing as she unbuttoned my pants and drew down the zipper, letting them fall.

She looked up at me wide-eyed, “And WHY is he hard already? Do you think he still needs some sucking?”

“Sure, always! As much as I enjoy it I may just use him to keep you quiet when I eat you tonight, you can’t make that much noise with a mouthful of cock.”

“Oh, so YOU want to be a whore too? Hee, hee, hee! Did I make too much noise last night when you made me crazy with your tongue? I’ve never been eaten like that.” She teased while still holding my cock in front of her face.

“That’s my point. I was taking it easy on you last night, I was still afraid you were drunk then. You’ll get a tongue bath tonight from your belly button to the top of your gorgeous ass crack. You got the economy last night. Just remember, whatever we BOTH agree to sexually behind closed doors isn’t perverted or anything like that. It’s something we have that brings enjoyment. You don’t think I would strike you for any reason beyond enhancing sex, do you?” I said as she turned a little ashen at my words.

“You’d better not!” She said stopping as she prepared to go down on me.

“Yet you asked me for hard slaps on your ass. Like I said, what we agree on.”

“Point taken,” She said reaching for me.

She took my cock and stroked it a few times before spitting in her hand and coating me wet. She put her lips to it and went down about half way, over and over about 6 times. Then she backed off me and looked up and I thought looked a little scared or trepidatious. She helped me step out of my pants and stood unbuttoning her little jean shorts, stripping them off to reveal another pirate patch thong that only covered her vagina from anything rough. She looked to me and I extended my arms and she came into them. Her warm soft body next to mine was such an incredible feeling. I reached and picked her up and walked her to the open bedroom area of my unit. I set her on the bed and straddled her on all fours swooping my head and neck down to kiss her deeply. After a few moments of tongue play I moved off her mouth and down her neck when I noticed her entire body was just about all chicken skinned.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m just going to make love to you.” I whispered.

“If last night was a warm up I’m afraid you’ll consume me, I thought I would have a stroke last night.” She cry-whispered.

“You’ll be fine. You’re with me.” I whispered softly right into her ear.

I did just as I promised with turning her nipples bright red and rock hard before making her suck in her belly trying to escape my tongue in her navel. She sighed when I went past her pussy and flipped her legs up to get between her cheeks. I bathed her with my tongue before I ate her asshole until it dilated and begged for a finger that I used while I began to eat her pussy. When she began to yelp and screech a bit too loud I had to abandon her wrinkly finger fucked hole so I could move around to fit my cock in her mouth while I wrote the Preamble to the Constitution with my tongue on her clit. I feared her biting me, but she loved my cock too much already to let that happen. As I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue she picked up a similar rhythm with her mouth on me. She had cum so much and was so wet that fucking her might be futile so I decided to get mine with her mouth. As I began to hunch and moan into her I felt her shiver under my mouth again and I tasted more of the cream she was pushing onto my tongue. When her hand went to my balls I knew that she expected my load.

I hadn’t cum a lot in the past from 69, it’s usually too hard to concentrate, but she was applying suction and releasing me on the up stroke as I flexed my hips and it felt as good as anything I had encountered. When I lifted my head from her pussy I totally lost control of the pump action I had and she picked up pushing her mouth over me, just a few times, before I blew into her mouth.

I heard hard swallows and she continued to suck at me, occasionally craning her head up to get a deep throat until I pushed myself up and was sitting on my knees, her head between my legs, my softening prick popping from her lips. She looked up and smiled saying, “That was beautiful, did I make you happy?”

I could only roll my eyes as she pulled my cock down to get one last pearl from the tip.

She continued to stroke my cock and pouted a moment looking at me apologetically.

“My pussy can’t take any more tonight. You can have my ass if you want it, but...”

“Don’t be crazy Mel, neither of us are able to go again tonight. Too much tease, too much please, and probably too much booze. Plus it’s after 2:00.”

She pulled herself up and turned to kneel with me on the bed and she kissed me, trying not to open her mouth, but my mouth was all pussy and ass so I pushed my tongue into hers and we shared each other’s tastes.

When I broke the kiss she asked “Can we stay here forever and do this every night?”

“That good?” I wondered.

“That happy, that peaceful, that carefree, after so many months of loneliness and misery. I never thought I would find happiness.”

“I don’t want to be a wet blanket, but remember it’s only been a few days and when you or I get back to reality the perspective may change.” I said as I held her face to mine, our foreheads touching while I stroked the hair over her temples.

“If I can be totally honest, while I loved Frankie eternally, our bedroom wasn’t perfect. I masturbated a lot. While I never cheated and never would, I fantasized a lot.

“Shhhhh, you’re saying too much telling me more than I should know. Let us be us.” I said as I moved off the bed and she followed.

She smoothed out the sheets and pulled down the top sheet and arranged the pillows.

“Go pee, if you have to, I’ll take care my ritual when you’re done.”

When I came out she kissed me goodnight acknowledging I fell asleep before she finished the night before. I chuckled and expected the same this night.

I was awake when she came back, but I was about to drop off. I might have just fallen asleep when I heard her cry a bit and then sniff up some tears while I debated whether I should interrupt and try to console her, because if it was over Frankie, it might make it worse.

Then I heard her whisper the word “stupid!” at herself and I felt I should intervene.

“What’s the matter Melody? I thought we were happy a few minutes ago.”

“Ohhh, my big fucking mouth. I just realized something else I said to you. I’m not making a good impression.”

“About masturbating? Everybody does it.” I said trying to poo-poo her negative worries.

“No, as I played back the night in my head I said you could have my ass. That’s a bit more of a whore I can be than I wanted to expose. It’s something I’ve only done a couple times, and pretty drunk at that.” She said bursting into tears.

“You’re over reacting. Most women have tried it and most were drunk. To be honest, yesterday morning I mused to myself when you flipped over that any lover you had must have asked for it. It’s a male fantasy when they see an ass as lovely as yours. You’re a sexual person and it’s all normal.” I whispered to give the effect I knew how private it was.

“It didn’t shock you?” She asked with more tears poised.

“No. Actually, it made me think it could be an option some day.” I said as I pinched her bottom to break the sad note she was ending our night on.

“OOW, you’re not going to get it doing that.” She giggled knowing it was playful. “Besides, it hurts doing it there.”

“Doesn’t have to, you know I took care of that little place before.” I said.

“Yes, but don’t get any big ideas.” She said. “I’LL TELL YOU when that’s going to happen.”

“Remember Mel, you’re ALWAYS in charge. I know and respect that.”

“Sounds like something a certain someone made you understand.” She said lifting her head to kiss my cheek.

I choked up a bit, but nodded to her in the ambient light of the moon.

We both said goodnight and we fell off into our dreams.

When I woke the following morning I was greatly confused as to where I was waking to the smell of bacon cooking. I scanned the room for a clock and saw 9:30. No matter how late I ever went to bed, sleeping passed 8 or so was unheard of for me. Maybe my 50 years and the sex with this woman was burning me, or did I just enjoy it too much?

Melody appeared in one of my t-shirts and the pirate patch thong from the night before with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“I hope you don’t mind, but you had food out there besides coffee. I made breakfast. Come out and sit with me?”

“Sure,” I mumbled, “just let me pee.” While taking the cup from her hand and sipping, hoping to get the caffeine started.

My piss was long and relieving, not remembering the last time I slept the whole night through without getting up. With the door open I was on display and she came up behind me, a hand on my shoulder, saying, “What are you, a camel?”

With my dick in one hand and my coffee in the other I couldn’t give the grouchy morning response I would have given to most any woman who did this, but Mel was a sure exception. In less than 100 hours she had become “special” in my book. When I turned back to say something to her she had a tissue in one hand and a clean pair of my underwear clenched in her teeth. She wiped the tip of my cock and took the edge of the waistband from her teeth and held them open for me to step into.

“Get that coffee in you because once you’re awake, I don’t do this. I know I need 10 minutes to wake up so I’ll give you that, but breakfast is ready.” She said holding out her hand.

She pulled me to the kitchenette and she did have eggs, bacon and toast on the table, hot and ready.

I sat at the table and drank my coffee while nibbling on the breakfast. I normally wouldn’t go to this much trouble in the morning; I many times had eggs for dinner. That was a regular offering from Piper Lee if we were going to be out, with her saying “Get your protein and you’ll hold your liquor better.” I don’t know if that was true, but many nights “3 poached and toast” was our dinner before going out. I suppose Piper was the reason I didn’t have a “middle aged spread”. I was basically the same size I was the day she and I met. Since her ill fated trip I had gained but a pound or two, so I guess I developed good habits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.