Normalcy Is Harder Than It Looks - Cover

Normalcy Is Harder Than It Looks

Copyright© 2013 by Vincent Berg

Chapter 3: Moving Furniture, the Earth and the Heavens, All in 10 hours

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Moving Furniture, the Earth and the Heavens, All in 10 hours - Having wrestled with trying to preserve a 'normal' last few months of high school, Alex faces an even harder time, as not only does he have to explain to those he loves what his life has become, but he faces several people who seem to hate him as much as his followers adore him. What's a confused teenage atheist religious figure to do?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem  

I knew I wasn't finished for the day, even after the long day I'd had. Since Kitty and Chalise had cleared the rest for takeoff, they'd all be sure to be climbing into the cockpit, as it were. I knew that Cate was still discussing the events of the day on the phone with Kitty and Chalise, as she often did, so I was waiting before going to bed until she was available. I figured I'd have to dedicate tonight to either her or Shani, although I was pretty sure I'd be spending it with Cate. As such, I was rooting around in the kitchen again, looking for yet another late night snack.

"Alex, where the hell are you?" I heard Cate yell from upstairs. "Come on up, we've got a few things to discuss."

Uh-oh, I thought. That doesn't sound very good. I grabbed a couple extra cookies and hurried upstairs expecting the worst, although I didn't know what I could possibly have done wrong this time.

I finally walked into the room to find it filled with a few people. Cate was sitting impatiently on the bed, with Shani lying down behind her observing Cate and I. Allison was looking on anxiously nearby, while Anh was doing something in the corner looking very nonchalant. Gail walked up behind me, I guess to see what the fuss was about. It's hard to be subtle about anything with this many women around.

"Yeah, what'd I do now?" I asked.

"You are one naïve rube," Cate announced flatly. "Do you have any idea what your silly, high-and-mighty 'I'm not going to ask anyone any questions about their private lives' has done?"

The other women all glanced at Cate's reaction. Anh cleared her throat meaningfully and Cate glanced guiltily at her.

"Hey, I thought you were supposed to be supporting my decisions here?" I asked, feeling like I could defend myself. "Besides, don't go calling me names before you even tell me what it is that I'm supposed to have done."

Cate sighed, trying to compose herself. "You're right, as usual. It seems you once again did the right thing, though without realizing it. I was talking about things with your two girlfriends when Kitty let something slip. I was surprised by it, so I started pushing. Finally Chalise admitted the same thing. It seems you've been making such a big thing about not revealing what Kitty did with Darrell on their dates, that they both felt you weren't interested in knowing that it was both of their first times. You took their virginities along with your own yesterday," she informed me.

I looked around in confusion. "What? Surely that can't be correct. They didn't—"

"Alex," Cate said, again sighing dramatically, "most women nowadays don't bear the traditional hymen that used to mark virgins. At least not physically active women. Actually, I'm not sure they were that common in the old days either, aside from the privileged daughters of the wealthy. Both Chalise and Kitty were virgins, just like I am. But they didn't think it was appropriate to share that important fact with you because you made such a big deal out of treating everyone so 'fairly'."

"Wow," I said as I sat down, considering what this might mean.

Seeing my expression, Anh turned to Cate. "Did complain about their treatment?" she asked simply.

"Well, no. In fact they said it was everything they could ever have dreamed of. You apparently did a wonderful job, Alex."

"Then what issue?" Anh asked.

"That was my point when I said he always manages to do the right thing, even if he's not aware of it. By being so gallant about ignoring their apparent expansive history with a string of past lovers, he treated them just the way he should have. Probably better because he didn't draw any unnecessary attention to them."

"That issue done then," Anh announced with a note of finality. "What next?"

Cate looked up at her, a bit taken aback, and she sat silently while she tried to reorient her thoughts.

"So why am I surrounded by other virgins," I asked, still not quite able to put this behind me. "I'd thought everyone was busy having sex nowadays."

"Apparently it's not so widespread, but I think you are just attracted to unique individuals," Cate said, explaining her own theory on the subject. "They both have their own perspectives, and weren't very impressed with the typical guys they'd been dating. Kitty thought no one ever appreciated her since they always seemed to look right past her, so I can see why she'd pick up on your whole 'don't react to me based on what others say about me'. Chalise has a history of trying to fend off guys that think she'll fall on her knees if they act like jerks. Neither one was anxious to give themselves to anyone they weren't attracted to." That made sense to me, and fit in with what I knew about both girls.

"And you?" I asked, smiling at her with what I can only assume was a self-satisfied smirk.

"I think I told you before, I've always wanted to find someone just like you. I figured it might take some time, but I assumed it was only a matter of time. However, seeing everything we did in New Orleans I slowly came to realize that there wasn't anyone else like you, that you are one in about seven billion. That settled it for me."

I simply nodded in agreement. I could certainly understand that view.

"So, any ideas on who's next?" I asked playfully, trying to finish this somewhat awkward conversation. I was looking meaningfully at her, clearly indicating who I wanted to be next.

"Hey, don't look at me," she protested, gesturing at her waist, which confused me. I looked up at her face to try to parse her meaning. She sighed tiredly.

"I mean I've got my period, you're about a day late," she said. "As much as I'm anxious to finally have a go at you myself, I hardly want my first time to be a virtual bloodbath," she answered, smiling weakly. "Besides, as much as I'd appreciate being next, I think it's more important for you to try it with one of your women."

Once again, I looked at her in confusion, although this time I was joined by the others in the room.

"You always manage to trigger some new ability every time you have a stressful event in your life," Cate explained. "I'm thinking that significant events might have a similar effect. The fact that you suddenly started transmitting physical sensations telepathically the other night just confirms that theory. I think you should make love to Shani since she's ready and anxious, as well as ready to conceive. When you do, I wouldn't mind being here to watch just so I can observe any effects it might have. In fact, maybe you should pick one other as well, just in case you have the stamina to do more than just one."

I glanced at Shani, raising a single shaggy eyebrow. Caroline had never managed to arrange my promised eyebrow treatment yet.

"I entered my most fertile period two days ago," Shani informed me, "so I should still be ready to conceive."

"I understand you'd like this to be personal," Cate said, "but I suspect you'll find that trying to get pregnant isn't so much about the moment as it's about trying it over and over, whatever the circumstances."

I simply nodded sagely, taking this all in. "What do you think, Shani? Would you rather this be private between us?"

"Alex, quite frankly I'd love to spend as much time with you as I can. Privately would be ideal, but I also value my sisters here almost as much as I treasure my time with you. Plus Cate brings up a good point. I think having several people here for this makes sense, especially since that's how we've been handling it since we first got here. Besides, doing it that way will take the pressure off of everyone else afterwards."

So we reached a conclusion. Since we'd been sleeping two women plus Cate every night for the past couple of weeks, we kept to that. We decided on Shani and Gail joining me tonight, since Gail would have to return home the next day, and wouldn't be available for the rest of the week. Anh laughed as she headed out the door, saying it was just as well, as her old lady parts weren't quite active enough for the thorough 'loving' she was sure was going to follow. We all laughed as I stripped off my clothes, since Anh's 'old lady parts' have been working fine so far. Gail once more folded my clothes for me as I took them off.

We all settled down, lying on top of the covers since it was warmer tonight than it had been. Gail was behind me while Shani snuggled into my arms. Cate lay on the outside. I glanced at Cate to see if she was nervous about Gail's presence. However she didn't seem to be perturbed by it, so I didn't worry about it too much. If she reacted I'd deal with it when it occurred.

I started kissing Shani, just taking my time and not trying to move too fast. I nuzzled her neck and kissed her nose and eyes.

"You know," she said, "don't feel pressured. You aren't likely to do anything tonight, so you shouldn't think about—"

"Shani," I said, kissing her to keep her quiet, "when I'm with you, you're all I think about. You should know how I operate by now. I like to focus on what's important. Babies aren't important right now. Without the love that we feel for each other there won't be any babies. I'm solely focusing on you right now. Now shut up and kiss me back."

She did, and I kissed her simply to keep her from feeling the need to reassure me of anything. We just made out, as I rubbed her arms and her sides, keeping everything light. After a bit I leaned down and nibbled on her nipples which produced a quick shiver in her, causing her skin to prickle. I grinned up at her, watching as I played with her nipple with my tongue. She couldn't really see me as I did this, but she recognized what I was doing and that I was watching her, taking delight in her reactions. As she was reacting pretty well, I figured I'd better move on. I started to shuffle downwards but she reached out and stopped me.

"You don't need to go down on me tonight," she whispered. "Hearing you with Kitty and Chalise has had us all excited for the last day and a half. I'm already about to explode and I'm drenched I'm so excited. Just go ahead and do it, I'm ready and I've been waiting for this for ages."

I grinned at her and resumed my position over her. "Do you want to be on top or—?"

"No, I want you on top. It just feels more natural with you in the position of power. We can play with different positions later, but for now just love me like men and women have for ages."

I kissed her again and then leaned back. Despite having had sex repeatedly since Friday afternoon, I was already erect. I moved back to give myself room, and instantly two hands readied me for entry. Cate backed off since Gail had beaten her there, taking my erection and moving it into position. She swiped the head along Shani's slit, getting it lubricated as well as teasing us both. She ended up running it against Shani's clit before returning it to the point of entry. When she stopped moving it around I simply glanced at Shani, mouthed the words 'I love you' and pressed inward. She couldn't see it, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

I felt myself slip easily into her, as her flesh both yielded and grasped me tightly. She was right. She was certainly well lubricated, and with little effort I slowly eased myself further and further into her, moving slowly but steadily on, feeling her pussy gripping me and welcoming me in. Part way in she raised her hips, trying to hurry my movements, but I continued to slide steadily in until I finally bottomed out. Finally, I lay fully on her and kissed her, just a simple kiss, no tongue at all, but letting her know that this was an act of love between us.

After a moment I eased back, retreating from her. I could feel her tender flesh resisting, seeming to hang onto me as if to entice me back. There was no worry there, I wasn't about to go anywhere else for some time.

I started a slow back and forth motion, pausing both at her entrance and at the point of maximum penetration. When I was fully in, I would wiggle my hips and grind my pubic bone against her, another detail I picked up from my reading, but it was hard to tell what effect it had. At least it distracted me slightly, helping my concentration. I noticed several hands: Shani's, holding an arm and running across my chest, Gail's running over my ass, and Cate's along my torso and playing with my hair. I could feel the love we all shared being expressed in me.

Shani gave a little shiver when I bottomed out again, and as I drew out I pulled back slightly, and quickly two hands moved in between us, both zeroing in on her nipples, gently tweaking them.

"You know," Shani gasped, "there's so much more full body contact here compared to what we've done in the past. I can feel your essence coursing through you and flowing into me. I can feel your heartbeat in your cock as it fills me, and my skin is alive with the sensations of your essence. My skin feels like it's rippling with your energy."

"I can feel it too," Gail told us. "I can feel your love focused on her. It's like a living thing, flowing out of you and bathing her skin. It makes my hand tingle as I hold you."

"I'm well aware that I don't share any of Shani and Gail's abilities," Cate said, "but it's like I can feel it too. Except for me it's like the comfort I always feel when you hold me, except now it feels like it's encompassing Shani as well. It's hard to feel jealous when I see your love enveloping all of us. I'm glad I didn't go first, as it's a humbling thing to know you care so much for everyone you're with, and that soon I'll feel that within myself."

I wondered about that and considered whether my sister was really feeling my energy or if she simply wanted to. Like she wanted so much to be a part of what we were sharing that her mind was letting her feel a part of it. I didn't doubt that she was sincere, but I just couldn't picture how she could feel my energy moving between other people. However, I wasn't about to let myself be distracted from what I was doing.

With that I leaned in and lay fully on Shani again, letting her soak up this supposed energy I was giving off. I kissed her lips, again keeping it simple. I didn't want any excess tongue motion to distract her. Instead I wanted the steady skin contact to let her know that I was here with her in this moment, and that I was completely here for her.

In the meantime I sped up my thrusting motions. I wasn't exactly thrusting, the motions were still steady and regular, but I was using a more natural rhythm now. Gail and Cate molded themselves against us, pressing their flesh against our flesh, trying, I suppose, to feel what we were feeling through me. Shani shivered, gasped, and then her whole body began to shake, producing wonderful sensations around my cock as her pussy began to vibrate around me. I drove into her and held steady, allowing her flesh to do what it needed without me trying to fight it. Her orgasm passed after a few moments, though she retained a slight glassy look, furthered by her inability to look directly at me despite our being literally nose to nose. The only way she could avoid my glare was to squint her eyes and let them glass over.

I began stroking into her again, and she responded right away, setting up a counter tempo against me while she clutched me more fully against her. I could feel Cate and Gail's breath against my flesh, their flesh touching mine, their nipples boring into my back and sides, and their palms gliding along our skin.

Shani shivered again and her pussy began to dance against my flesh once more. I had to hold steady, not simply to allow her to orgasm around me, but also to allow me to concentrate on not cumming too soon. As she finished her orgasm I began to move at a quicker pace, still pressing fully into her but doing it faster, driving into her and holding myself against her when I was fully inside.

I noticed that Cate and Gail's breaths were beginning to quicken and their hands began stroking us more hurriedly. Shani rolled her head back, relieving her of having to keep looking at me. I couldn't tell, but I think her eyes might have rolled back inside her head. I kept driving into her and she started shaking again, only this time she started thrashing, almost like she was having an epileptic fit. This was simply too much for me, and I started slamming into her with quick short strokes, wanting to finish quickly because I couldn't tell how much longer Shani was going to be here with us.

As her pussy quivered around me, drawing me further into her, her juices easing my rapid motion in and out, I felt my balls begin to draw up. At that moment I shoved into her hard, clutching her to me and called out her name just as I felt myself let loose. I could feel semen drive along my shaft, squirting out and filling her. Just as it left my body at the apex of my thrust, suddenly a flash went off before my eyes. It was like I was seeing stars exploding, but I knew they weren't stars because stars are nowhere near that magnificent.

I kept thrusting, but the motions were automatic and I was too focused on the sensations overwhelming me to concentrate on what my hips were doing. All I was aware of was the bolts of energy shooting along the length of my cock, exploding out of me and traveling through both of us only to flash in front of my eyes.

It seemed to go on forever, and I was intimately aware of each excruciatingly slow pulse as I pumped into her body, but it also seemed to be over in an instant. Suddenly the flashes in front of my eyes were too much and there was a large flare in my brain. I could feel each of my girls connected to me and flowing through me. I seemed to disconnect from reality for a moment, and then I sort of lost my awareness for a few seconds.

When I could finally focus on things around me again, I was aware that we were all lying in a mass, all cuddled together in a damp heap, each of us trembling.

"Shit, did you feel that, Cate?" Gail asked.

"Hell, yeah," my sister gasped. "That was no damn orgasm."

"Tell me about it," Shani weakly said. "My whole body is still shuddering and my brain is tingling. Hell, if that's what sex with you is like, then I'm never getting out of this bed again."

"Pardon me if I don't go next," Gail gasped, "but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I'll need to rest up for that."

"Hell, I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for that again," I told them.

I suddenly felt a tiny giggle in my head as I heard a tinkling little voice.

'Wow, I felt that one all the way down here. I'm not sure quite what you did, but I just had an unprovoked mini-orgasm. So you finally had intercourse with one of your chosen?'

'Yeah, Patricia, I just made love with Shani, ' I told her. 'She was the first of what looks like a long line waiting for me. Everyone's been waiting for a while.' Shani sat up, watching me as I spoke telepathically with Patricia.

'Well, if what I felt was an indication of what we all have waiting for us, then I think I'll take the next train up and see you in the morning, ' she teased. At least, I thought she was teasing.

'Did you feel it when I made love with Kitty and Chalise?' I asked her. 'How did the two of them compare? How was it different?'

'Yeah, I felt it when you made love to them. In fact, I even noted the time in case you wanted to check with me. But that was just a gentle tickling, like a very nice feeling washing over me. This was a full-fledged orgasm I had just lying here. I woke up to some odd sensations, then I felt a couple of small tremors, and then I felt a big cum.'

'I think the first sensations were when Shani came a couple of times, ' I told her. 'The bigger one must have been when I came.'

"Did you share that?" Shani asked me.

"Share what?" Gail asked. Cate sat up and looked at me, wondering what had just transpired.

'Pardon me a moment, Patricia. We seem to have something happening here, ' I told her.

'Patricia, I heard you talking to Alex before he had a chance to share it with us. Did you try to contact us?' Shani asked. 'Wait a second, ' she said, and then I didn't hear anything for a second.

"Damn, I can talk to her without you," Shani informed us.

"Holy fuck," Gail stated in amazement.

"But I didn't do anything, and I didn't feel you conversing in the back of my head like I usually do," I argued.

"It doesn't matter, Alex. Apparently that massive orgasm we had affected me. I don't think I need you to communicate with the other women anymore," Shani excitedly informed me. "Here, let me try Brooke."

"Yep, Brooke says she felt it as well. I explained what I was experiencing. Did you hear us conversing?" Shani asked.

"No, I didn't," I said, sitting up and considering this new information.

"Come on, guys. I need information here. What's going on?" Cate asked. "Damn, I knew something was going to occur tonight. So Shani is using telepathy on her own without going through you?"

"Yeah, Patricia said she shared our orgasm even with the hundreds of miles between us," Shani explained. "What's more, when she contacted Alex I could hear her even though she was speaking to him. When I tried, I could contact her independently of Alex. Alex says he couldn't even hear us talking."

"Man, you've got to do me next," Gail said, contradicting her previous announcement in her growing excitement about the possibilities.

"Quick, tell me all about it. I want all the details," Cate informed us. I could clearly see that sleep was out for the immediate future, despite the fact that I was feeling exhausted from a full day and several orgasms. There was clearly a lot to discuss before Cate or the other girls would let me sleep tonight.


Sunday was a surprise. When I woke up and roused myself, ready to head downstairs, everyone told me to just take a quick shower and get ready on my own, as they all had to get dressed. I thought that was odd, as we'd all done our morning preparations together before, but they were insistent. When I reached the dining room everything was sheer efficiency, with Mom and Anh shoving food and orange juice at me as fast as I could manage. Everyone else seemed to be nibbling at the sides.

What was surprising was the appearance of a delivery truck during breakfast. I didn't even know they made deliveries on Sundays. More surprising was when we all went outside and my Mom threw her arms around my neck and said "Surprise", and gave me a big hug and a kiss. Seems they'd ordered me an over-sized bed for all the ladies sleeping with me. Unfortunately, we'd grown up with two girls' rooms for my three sisters, with me having the smallest bedroom. That officially ended today. Part of getting a new bed involved switching all of my possessions, as I'd now need a larger room to accompany the larger bed.

However, the larger room I would be switching for wouldn't be Becky and Melinda's bedroom that my girls used, or even Cate's bedroom. No, my parents insisted on moving out of their master bedroom to give me room to be with all of my girls. They insisted they'd be fine taking Cate's room, which was larger than mine. The girls' room would still serve as an overflow for my girls, and my old room would largely remain idle, as it didn't appear she intended to use it for anything other than a walk in closet. I guess my two eldest sisters had just been demoted to the couches downstairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.