Tribulations (b) - Halloween Edition - Cover

Tribulations (b) - Halloween Edition

Copyright© 2013 by DarkMatter

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three Teenagers of a south-american tribe explore a cave, where they find an assortment of fiends that range from demons over werewolves to vampires. Each group has their way with the girls in a different manner, to (sometimes) mutual enjoyment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Needles   Halloween  

Sabaa is a 16-year old teen of the Moaré tribe. She is looking good in her dark leather mini-skirt and her leather bra that coyly hugs her pert, medium-sized breasts. Her short black hair is tousled in exitement, as she bounces on ahead, leading her friends into the jungle. Her friends - Erema and Lagira - follow a little more sedately, wondering what her wild companion wants to show them this time. Erema is also wearing leather, yet of a lighter colour. It nicely complements her shoulder length brown hair that frames her beautiful face. Her breasts are smaller, fitting her slender frame. Lagira is wearing a short black denim skirt and a white tank top that she bought on her last trip to civilisation. She deliberately bought it one size too small, to better show off her large, round tits, now partly obscured by the strands of her wavy long black hair.

When they are a fair distance from the village, Sabaa abruptly stops and sits on a fallen log. With her friends standing before her, the flips up her skirt and quickly starts to masturbate, rubbing her hand along her slit and a thumb - wet with spit - over her clit. She is quickly becoming aroused, her mound swelling, her folds parting slightly, and her clit standing up prominently, straining against the caress.

"Hey, this isn't exactly new you know", complains Lagira. "You want us to join you?" But Sabaa waves her off impatiently, hastily resuming her rubbing and fondling until the first wet secretions leak from between her flowering pussy lips. Now she slowly pushes first one, then two, then three fingers into her lubricated tunnel.

The others sit down on the ground to watch, giving them a perfect upward angle of view. Sabaa then joines a fourth finger to the first three, causing herself to moan softly. Lagira raises her eyebrows in surprise and speculation. Finally, Sabaa inserts the last finger, her pinky, and pushes forward with her entire hand, sliding her fingers up to the knuckles into her tight hole. Erema stares in amazement at Sabaa's stretched pussy, but she is not finished. She keeps the pressure up, until - with a short moan - first her knuckles and then her entire hand disappear into her body. Under the rapt attention of her audience, she starts to move her hand forward and backward. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. She throws her head back, eyes closed, panting and moaning, and her pistoning increases in speed and urgency. A small dribble of saliva drools from the corner of her mouth, dropping onto the upper parts of her breasts that are left exposed by her bra. Finally, after several minutes of rapid fisting, she cries out in pleasure, giving voice to the strong orgasm coursing through her body. After what seems like an eternity to her speechless companions, she slumps forward, exhausted.

Some minutes later, when everybody has found their voice - and their breath - again, Erema and Lagira gush over her adventurous friend, showing their amazement and bombarding her with questions. Erema has quietly begun to stimulate herself under her skirt, but Lagira seems undecided between being aroused and being grossed out. Her eyes keep going back to Sabaa's still gaping pussy, then quickly darting away. Sabaa, however, seems distracted, not really focussing on her friends. She has detected a dark shadow on a nearby hill, half hidden behind some bushes. Maybe the entrance to a cave? She was too preoccupied earlier to notice it, and her friends were facing in the wrong direction.

On a sudden impulse, Sabaa decides to check it out. She jumps up from her log, pointing the maybe-cave out to the other girls. Then, without waiting for their reaction, she quickly starts for the cave, leaving her friends scrambling to keep up.

Vampires

It really is a cave, its entrance half hidden behind some foliage. The entrance is very dark, but to their astonishment they can see light coming from further inside, as if the cave was inhabited. After a brief look at each other, they move forward cautiously, quietly, hugging the walls and making small steps to avoid catching on some stone or other obstacle. The light gets brighter, until they reach a large cavern, lit torches on the walls providing uncertain and flickering illumination. Stepping hesitantly inside the cavern, they are straining to see what is inside. But just as they have crossed the threshold, strong steel bars slam down behind them, closing the entrance and sealing them inside the cavern.

Before they can panic, a large man moves out of the dancing shadows - his skin deadly white, even in the orange tint of the torches. Glistening ... fangs?? are visibly protruding from his mouth! A second figure, this one clearly female, follows close behind him. Recognising their gender is made easy by the fact that both are completely naked. The male ... vampire? has a strong body, hard muscles and a well-defined chest. His manhood is impressive, and he is obviously aroused. Both have black hair, his short, hers a bit longer, but leaving the neck free. The female vampire has delicate features, her eyes a smoldering black. A set of hard breasts sits on her chest like a pair of apples. Her arousal is less obvious, but still noticeable: her nipples are erect and her tongue is darting across her lips and her extended fangs.

All three teenagers are too shocked by what they see to react. Their natural instinct is to back away, but their way is blocked by the metal bars. So they are just standing there, wide-eyed and frightened, but unable to move or to comprehend what is happening, when the two pale creatures reach them. The female vampire immediately goes for Erema's and Lagira's throats, grabbing each in one incredibly strong hand and pressing the two girls against the wall. This quickly loosens their paralysis, eliciting screams and hysteric shrieks. The vampire, a look of annoyance crossing her beautiful face, grabs them even more forcefully, threatening to cut off their air supply. Soon the choking friends do not have enough breath left for screams. They struggle against the vice-like hold, shaking and pulling with their hands on the cold fingers, but to no avail. Lagira even attempts to kick and scratch her captor, earning her a brutal shove against the rock wall.

The male vampire, in the meantime, has carried a kicking and screaming Sabaa to one of several benches. They all look like a horizontal 'X', and are clearly meant to restrain a person with their arms and legs spread wide. The vampire quickly does just that, and then returns to tie down Erema on another bench, while his companion fixates Lagira on a third one.

When all three girls are secured, the male vampire steps up to Sabaa and violently rips off her clothes, leaving her stark naked in the chilly cave. The two others get the same treatment by the female vamp. He, meanwhile, traces long paths along Sabaa's shivering body with his right index fingernail, leaving faint red lines at her flanks, legs, and arms.

She is trembling slightly, but only in part because of the chill. Another, not too small part, if she is honest with herself, is in fear. But a third, equally large part, is -- not from arousal, really, because that is not what she is feeling -- but maybe just from the raw sensation of his fingernail, somewhat tickling, somewhat scraping, exploring her body that lies open before this strange creature. She almost misses it when he suddenly stops. She is still processing her own feelings, so that she does not realise what is happening until he has already bent down to her neck, fangs extended, and slips those sharp white teeth into her pulsing jugular!

There is a brief, bright pain, followed by a pulling sensation at her neck, and then almost immediately sharp arousal. All her sensations become hightened, her heartbeat increases, her skin tingles, almost like a mixture of pumping adrenalin and pre-orgasmic bliss. Every one of his touches now sends red lines of fire through her that all lead directly between her legs. The bite itself has already healed. But then he moves away and the touches cease. No, she thinks in desperation, he cannot just leave me like this, he must come back, he must! As if in answer to her prayer, he returns indeed, carrying a crop he must have picked up. At the same time, the female form approaches as well, a leather single tail whip held confidently in one hand.

Sabaa is confused. Does she want them to touch her, even though it will probably be with those nasty whips? Or does she want to touch herself, even though there are these magnificent creatures whose look alone promises sweet exctasy? Or does she maybe want to leave ... no, not that, never that. Her confusion quickly vanishes when the first strike hits her. The male vampire hits her directly on her unprotected right breast. Then on the left one. And on the right again. And the left. And now between her legs! And he starts over with her tits, right, left, right, left, and again her moist slit, and the tits, over and over again.

She has never felt anything like it -- the pain, yes, the fierce, biting pain sending shock waves through her body. But the pleasure, too, the pain turned into lust by the vampire saliva in her bloodstream. Her arousal is like a steady burn, spiked shortly with every strike of the crop. And then the woman creature starts lashing her whip across Sabaa's flat belly! Her entire body is on fire, like molten lava, with bright flames erupting any time leather cracks on her glowing skin. And the whips rain down on her, one after the other. 10 strikes. 20. She is soaked in sweat now, all thought of the earlier chill forgotten. Now she quivers because her nerves are raw. 30. On her tits. Across her stomach. Up into her slit. Her breasts again.

The flickering light of the torches is reflected in her eyes, held wide open. Her mouth is open, too, her tongue darting out, panting like an animal in heat. 40. One stroke directly on her clit makes her shudder. The torchlight dancing over her glistening skin, wet with salty moisture. 50. 55. 60. 70. The whips fly more quickly now, barely a pause in between lashes. A steady rhythm of crack-crack-crack fills the air. 80. Sabaa arches her head back, all her muscles straining against the restraints. In pain, in exctasy, in agony, in rupture, she doesn't know any more, and it does not matter. 90. 100. 110. And more. At some point, her vaginal walls start clenching together, the abdominal muscles all contracting, cramping, forcing her into an orgasm that literally takes her breath away. After some time, she cannot remember how much, she notices that she is breathing again, and that the rain of strikes has ceased. She also notices that she is still riding the last waves of her orgasm, right before she loses consciousness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.