My Ice Queen
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Janno Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A first person story about an average guy who goes to the gym on a Saturday night and has a wild sexual adventure with an Ice Queen, the kind of beautiful woman who wouldn't normally pay attention to him. This one not only pays attention, she lets him order her around and she turns out to be a very willing sexual playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I could tell that Kelly was nervous about being exposed on top of the jungle gym like this, but I also knew that on a deep level she wanted me to push her to the limit of her submissive side. I started stroking the hair of her blonde wig, and I leaned close and gave her a deep, lascivious kiss, probing the inside of her mouth with my tongue. Her skin flushed immediately, and she starting breathing heavily. Next, I cupped her perfectly shaped breast and began to caress it through her skintight top. She gave a little moan, and her body stiffened. I ran my fingers in a circular motion around her breast, teasing the nipple with my fingertips, and it got hard instantly. She gave a little gasp, and I knew this was really turning her on.

Next, I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh, and she moaned audibly. I teased her unmercifully, running my two fingers just up to her pussy, giving it a little squeeze, and then moving back down along her thigh. A few minutes of this and she was twitching and starting to writhe her legs in excitement.

When she was good and hot, I said, "Okay, babe, let's put on a show. Take off your pants and wave that magic ass around for everyone to see."

She looked horrified. "I can't do that! There are people everywhere. Somebody will recognize me. No."

Her "no" was timid, though, barely a whisper, and I brushed it aside. "Don't tell me no," I said. "I'm the boss here. You do as I say. Stand up, take your pants off, and put on a show. Now!"

Like before, she obeyed when I showed strength. She whimpered a bit, but then got up and proceeded to peel those pants off like they were the skin of an apple, which gives you an idea of how tight they were. Underneath she was wearing a pair of neon pink French cut panties, and they molded to her beautiful ass like they were glued on. I could hear some whistles down below, and I saw some of the guys from the minimart standing there, with grins on their faces. They all owed me a hundred bucks for winning the bet, which improved my disposition immensely.

While I sat there with a front row seat, Kelly began to bump and grind like a stripper, and it was a sight to see that primo ass quivering and bouncing almost on top of me. She moved her hips like a pro, and every time the guys below us hooted or cheered, it seemed to goad her into doing something sexier, like thrust a hip out or stick her hand down her panties. She had a dreamy look on her face, and her eyes were half closed, her plump red lips parted in a half smile. She was clearly enjoying this, in spite of her protests to the contrary.

And it was obvious she was getting herself off. She had graduated from just rubbing the outside of her pussy to actually sticking a finger in, and then two, and her face was contorted in ecstatic grins as she got deeper and deeper into her erotic reverie.

Kelly was shaking her booty like a tent show queen and now she stuck her hand up inside her top and was pinching her nipple, and the other hand was down her panties playing with her dripping wet pussy. The guys down below us were certainly getting an eyeful, and by this point Kelly didn't seem to care at all if they recognized her as Kelly Frost the weather girl. Her inhibitions had been cast to the four winds by now.

I was getting quite a show also, and my dick was like an iron rod in my pants. My excitement finally got the best of me and I pulled Kelly closer, and since I was still in a sitting position I just stuck my face right up in her crotch and started running my tongue back and forth over her snatch, which promptly drove her to another level of excitement.

I like to eat pussy now and then, and this was certainly a primo case of snatch meat. Her pussy smelled like perfume mixed with fresh fish, and it tasted salty and sugary at the same time. I cupped my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her closer, and she moaned with ecstasy, grinding her pelvis into my face. Her panties were soaked by this time, and so I just yanked them off and proceeded to slurp and tongue my way around that sweet cunt of hers. It was shaved smooth, and she was so wet by now that I could stick my tongue in almost all the way to her g-spot. The more I worked, the more she ground against me, till I had to hold on to the jungle gym with one hand just to keep from falling. Kelly was making grunting animal noises by now, her voice going from a deep hoarse grunt to a high moan almost instantaneously.

The guys below us were hooting and hollering by now, and if Kelly had any inhibitions about putting on a show for them, she sure didn't care at this point. I could hear some female voices mixed in with the guys, though, and it sounded like angry wives or girlfriends. The sound of their voices was like an alarm bell, and I knew we didn't have much time. Sure enough, there was one high-pitched voice that said, "This is outrageous, doing that in a public park! I'm going to call the police." Next thing I knew I could hear the lady telling the whole story on her cell phone to a police dispatcher, and I knew there would be a cop out here in less than ten minutes.

My cock was running the show now, though, and I couldn't have stopped if I tried. It was too much, being inches away from that sweet pussy of Kelly's, and in one quick motion I unzipped my fly and pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles, then stood up, grabbed Kelly by the ass and stuck my throbbing dick in her wet pussy and started pumping for all I was worth. The guys below us started cheering lustily, and then they clapped in rhythm to my strokes, speeding up just as I was going faster. Kelly was going wild with passion by now, her head thrown back and moans coming out of her that sounded truly otherworldly.

I felt like somebody had stuck a high voltage electrical cord right up my ass and it was sparking through the tip of my dick, sending a current through me that could have lit up New York City.

And for the first time I got a sort of performance thrill. I was the star of the show, with the crowd looking at me, and I pulled out all the stops, putting on a performance worthy of an Oscar. I really got into it, pumping my rod deep within Kelly's pussy, and every time I did she moaned louder. She was a noisy fuck, no doubt about it, and by this point she didn't care who heard her. Damn, I think her moans and screams could be heard in the next county. We were standing in the most awkward position imaginable, with my hands cupped on Kelly's ass and her legs wrapped around my waist. The metal platform at the top of the jungle gym was hardly bigger than a postage stamp, and it was a challenge to avoid falling off it. Kelly was so into the moment by now that she was throwing her head back and screaming every time I pushed my cock into her, and she was swaying her hips like a tango dancer. It was driving me crazy the way I had to keep one part of my attention on my balance, to avoid a fall that would surely end in broken bones for both of us. The guys were cheering us on, and some of the women in the crowd were also. Others were emitting sounds of disgust or shock or downright horror, but I didn't let that stop me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.