Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 33

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

It was late on Saturday morning when Sarah, Sally, Terry and Rusty walked through the meadow at the estate. Sarah said, “You know it doesn’t seem like it’s been four weeks since Adam graduated.”

“Well I’m certainly glad Bob hired Mairia’s and Zoe’s groups,” said Sally. “If he hadn’t I think we would have had some unhappy customers.”

“Zoe’s group really picks things up quickly.”

“Yes. This next week will be interesting as they will be with traveling with a group of performers.”

“From my experience, those security details oscillate between boring and scary,” responded Terry.

“It will be quiet without them around.”

“Oh, I think Janice and Thomas will keep things interesting.”

“I’m glad Shirley came to work here.”

“This looks like a good spot for our picnic,” said Sarah.

“I like it. It gives us a nice view of our surroundings.”

“Planning on some sun bathing,” said Terry.

“At least that,” replied Sarah as her thin dress slipped off her shoulders to pool at her feet. After picking up her dress, she helped Terry spread their blankets.

“I wondered why you picked that dress,” said Rusty as he slipped off his shorts. Terry and Sally were busy slipping out of their dresses as well.

“It comes off easily, as the only thing holding it up is the two shoulder ties. It is a very light weight fabric, so its movement against my nipples is hardly noticeable.”

“Well you look good in it,” said Rusty.

“Where did you get it?” asked Sally.

“I made it. It doesn’t take long so we could make one for you and Terry tomorrow if you want to. I think we have enough material.”

“I like it. The material is just thick enough so it is not obvious you are nude underneath.”

“It looks like Mairia’s group is set for next year,” said Terry.

“Yes. Bob and Nancy were pretty slick with their behind the scenes efforts.”

“All those efforts were just to make sure they met the right people. Any one of those that graduated this year could have been top of their class.”

“I wonder how the school would have handled them tying for valedictorian.”

“Dr. Samuels is pretty sharp,” said Rusty. “He just might have set it up as a joint honor. As it is the six who graduated have full scholarships which include supplies and books.”

“Isn’t that kind of unusual?” asked Terry.

“It is not the norm,” replied Sally. “I suspect the two graduating next year will receive full scholarships as well. All of them are certainly gifted.”

“And have a lot of common sense. I will miss them when they leave for school.”

“Well two will be around all next year.”

“Who came up with the idea of them working for N&R Security?” asked Terry.

“Nancy,” replied Sarah. “Molly made a comment about her parents questioning why she was here so much. By them working here, plus being friends with Joyce and Adam, was sufficient to curb their questions.”

Sally laughed, “There is that, but Nancy and Bob made a point of contacting all the parents to let them know that it wasn’t an imposition for their children to be here. It probably helped that Debra, Bruce, Andrew and Alana are here part of the time as well.”

“There is a lot of dynamics among them.”

“Yes,” said Sarah. “From my perspective, it all seems to be positive.”

“Snooping?” said Terry laughing.

“Nope. Really just watching their emotions as they interact.”

“Ah,” said Rusty, “an empath.”

“I am not sure that is correct. You have the same ability.”

“Yes. I agree with your observations. It is interesting in that I think Joyce and Adam’s friends see Mairia’s group as an example of good relationships.”

“And ours,” said Terry.

“Have you seen the house where Mairia’s group will be house-sitting?”

“Yes,” replied Sally. “I was over there with Bob some time ago. They are good people.”

“Did Bob set that up?”

“Not really. Nancy sent them to a friend of a friend who is an agent. The agent thought the house would fit their needs but wasn’t sure the owners would accept such a young group. He took them by the house. The owners liked the group, Mairia’s group liked the house. When the owners learned their references were Bob and Nancy, the deal was sealed. So they have a place for just the cost of food and utilities. Mairia’s group initially objected as they thought it was too cheap and didn’t want to trade on friendship. The owner’s assured them they were doing it based on reputation, not because of friendship. They didn’t need the funds but usually charged rent so they didn’t lose money due to repairs when they came back. In this case, they didn’t feel they would need to do any repairs. They did ask Mairia’s group that if they had the opportunity to help someone in the future it would be payment enough to pass it on.”

“I thought the parents might try to interfere with those going to college,” said Terry.

“If they had,” said Rusty, “it would have raised a lot of questions and increased their child’s visibility. If they are doing what we think they are then they don’t want any exposure.”

As Rusty finished his comment, Sarah pulled him to her, pressing her lips to his. He shifted to a more comfortable position so they could kiss and caress each other. When they began to kiss, Sally and Terry shared a kiss then started to have a tongue duel as they caressed each other.

It was sometime, and several shared orgasms, later that they lay together in a tangle but touching each other. Sarah said, “Do you feel her?”

“You mean Joyce,” replied Rusty.

“Yes. She has been watching us for some time and enjoying the view. Should we ask her to join us?”

“Yes,” replied Rusty, Sally and Terry.

“Sally, Terry, you heard me?”

“I’m not sure how to answer that,” replied Sally. “It wasn’t..., no that’s not right, it was different than spoken words.”

“Joyce, come join us,” said Sarah and Rusty as they smiled.

Sarah and her friends carefully watched Joyce in their peripheral vision to see what she would do. Sarah then repeated their telepathic call twice more. She had just about decided to wave her over when Joyce started moving toward them.

“Is it okay if I join you all?” asked Joyce.

“Sure,” responded Sally, “didn’t you hear Sarah?”

“Ugh ... how long did you know I was watching?” asked Joyce blushing.

“Since about the time Sally was riding me,” said Rusty causing Joyce to turn even redder.

“I could have watched all day. It was as if there was a hazy cloud floating out here that I thought must be a love cloud. I’ve never seen four people share their love so effectively.”

“And how many have you watched?” asked Terry smirking.

“I only needed to see the four of you to know perfection,” replied Joyce sticking her tongue out at Terry.

“Children? They don’t seem to have manners anymore and certainly no respect for their elders,” responded Terry as she tried to keep a smile from ruining the glare she was attempting to perfect. The glare was barely noticeable before they were all roaring with laughter.

When the laughter died down Joyce said, “Elders? I didn’t realize you all were so ancient.”

“I’ll show you ancient,” replied Sally as she quickly pulled Joyce down on the blanket and rolled over on top of her. Pushing down on Joyce’s shoulders she raised up and saw the surprise on Joyce’s face.

“How did you do that?”

“A little help from Sarah and Rusty. Otherwise it would have been more difficult.”

“Well you have me in a good position.” Joyce reached up and cupped Sally’s breasts dangling just above hers. “I’ve wondered what being in this position would be like.” She released Sally’s breasts then cupped hers and rubbed their nipples together. Joyce smiled when she heard Sally slowly exhale as their nipples hardened.

“So, you want to play?”

“Yes,” replied Joyce hesitantly, then added, “I’ve wanted to join in your play many times but was afraid of upsetting our friendship.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.