Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

When Sarah, Terry, Rusty and Sally entered the dining room, Sally said, “You guys are back early,” as she went to give them hugs.

“Just a day,” replied Adam as he hugged Sally. “Hello Rusty. We haven’t seen you for a while.”

“Yes. it’s been a while,” replied Rusty. As he reached to shake hands with Adam, he continued with, “Adam, Joyce, I’d like introduce you to Terry Neal and Sarah óCeallaigh.”

“Hello,” replied Joyce then Adam. As Adam extended his hand toward Sarah, she pulled him toward her to give him a hug. Terry followed Sarah’s lead as she greeted Joyce.

After they finished exchanging hugs and kisses Sarah said, “I usually go by Kelly rather than óCeallaigh. It makes things a bit easier, besides Rusty’s full name is Alsandair óCearbhaill.”

“If you use it, I may not answer,” added Rusty with a smile.

Joyce said, “It’s cool. I like them. Mom said you guys are all living here now.”

“Yes,” responded Rusty. “We are sharing the four rooms on this side. So how was your spring trip?”

“Okay,” said Joyce. “We saw a lot of historical places around Washington, DC but...”

“Too many places in too short a time,” added Adam finishing his sister’s sentence.

“Our food is on the table so sit, we can talk while we eat,” said Nancy.

While they ate Joyce and Adam took turns telling about their spring trip to Washington, DC. As they finished, Joyce said, “The trip was nice. I think both of us would like to go again, only with a small group. Maybe for a couple of days during the week.”

“I agree,” added Adam, “as long as it is at our leisure. Sightseeing according to a schedule is okay, but I think by being able move at your own pace you could learn and see a lot more.”

“Was this a school trip?” asked Sarah.

“Yes,” replied Joyce. “It is a part of our high school American history class. A group of teachers go as chaperons. Generally every morning there were study groups to cover the classes we were missing. In the afternoons, we visited places associated with American history. I’m glad I went. I agree with Adam, in that I would like to go back and visit some of the places again.

“So now that we’ve told of our adventures, what’s happened here? I remember Mom and Sally talking about a woman they met named Sarah. Is that you?”

Sarah smiled, “I don’t know how many Sarahs, Nancy and Sally know. I did meet your parents and Sally at a club a little over a month ago. I hope what you heard them saying was good.” While Sarah was speaking Rusty was trying to keep a straight face.

“Only one recently,” said Sally. “So yes, she is the Sarah.” After glancing at Nancy and seeing a nod, she continued, telling of the events that led to the four of them living there.

“So Stan and Julia are living here now as well,” inquired Adam.

“Yes,” replied Bob. “Tom is also working from here. Whether any of this is permanent hasn’t been decided. We are discussing the concept of more tightly linking our two organizations. They should be back later this evening.”

“The only thing that’s changed is the area around Sally’s room,” said Nancy. “Sally, Rusty and Terry along with Sally are living on that side of the house.”

Adam and Joyce looked at Sally with a puzzled expression so Sally said, “Simply put, the four of us are very special friends with benefits.”

Joyce said, “I can see that just by the way you touch and look at each other. Sally, Rusty, I am happy for you. That didn’t sound quite right as I am happy for all of you, it’s just a surprise.”

“Yes. It is to us as well,” replied Sarah.

“What do you mean?” asked Adam with a puzzled expression.

“The relationship began taking shape on Monday between Sally, Rusty and I, then on Tuesday we added Terry. Today we had our first joint shopping experience and we survived that.”

“What do you mean?” asked Nancy with a puzzled expression.

Chuckling Terry said, “Well we walked through the furniture store as a group. Then we did the rocks papers scissors thing to decide who would voice their choice first,” then she paused.

“So?”

“Terry, that’s not quite how we did it,” said Rusty. “We asked Terry and Sally to show us their choices. It turned out that all four of us chose the same set.”

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope,” replied the four.

“We hope,” said Sarah, “that our future joint decisions will come that easily. The reaction of the sales staff to us was interesting. Once we made our choices known to each other, it seemed like it took a long time before one of them approached with an offer to help us.”

“She was new,” said Terry. “The others had written us off as browsers and not worth the time.”

“Well it serves them right,” added Sally. “You should have seen the looks of envy she was getting when she wrote up the order with the manager assisting.”

“Are all of you working for Dad now?” asked Adam.

“Yes and no,” replied Sarah. “I am going back to work at the real estate firm. This time as an administrative assistant. Sally is joining me as my aide for a while. Rusty still is and Terry is now.”

“Ugh?”

“Basically all four are working for us,” said Bob. “Some more than others.”

“Okay. It just seems a lot has changed since we left on our trip.”

“Adam,” said Joyce, “I think that is because they are living here as a part of our family. It’s not often you suddenly get three older sisters and an older brother.”

“Makes sense.”

“So I’m an older sister now rather than a friend,” said Sally with a pout.

“Both,” replied Joyce strongly, “and that applies to all four of you,” then stuck her tongue out at Sally.

“I can agree to that,” added Adam chuckling.

“Bob,” said Nancy, “this is great. Our burdens are greatly relieved now that we have four assistants to help raise our children.”

“Yes. But did you see how much they eat? We’ll have to work longer hours.” Sally, Sarah, Terry and Rusty all stuck their tongues out at Bob.

“Children, behave,” said Nancy laughing.

“We are, Mother,” replied Joyce with a grin.

“Let’s go into the other room so they can clear the table,” said Sally when she saw the cook at the door.

Over coffee in the common room, their conversation continued. Joyce and Adam were amazed at the events, and all they had missed. When it came time to turn in, Joyce and Adam were very comfortable with the idea of having Sarah, Terry and Rusty around all the time. Both had known Sally and Rusty for a long time, and admired them. The fact that they thought so highly of both Terry and Sarah was another plus.

“I’m ready to call it a day,” said Terry as she got up.

“I agree,” said Adam as he stood as well. “In thinking about earlier this evening, I want to assure you that I am glad everything worked out and pleased that you are now here all the time.” He walked over to Terry and gave her a firm hug.

While he was giving Terry a hug, everyone had stood up. As soon as Adam and Terry separated, Sally stepped into his arms to give him a more than sisterly kiss as they hugged.

Joyce put her arms around Rusty and said softly, “I glad you found her,” before she kissed him with intense feelings. “While I like the feel of your arms around me, I think Sarah is the one you’ve been seeking. I’m really happy for what the four of you have.” She slipped out of his arms and into Sarah’s.

Before they could kiss, Sarah said softly, “I’m glad we found each other too.” Joyce was kissing Sarah before she realized what Sarah had said. As they separated, Joyce looked into Sarah’s eyes. “Rusty and I are telepathic. Our link seems to be growing.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No. Is it a problem for you?”

“Nope. Not at all.”

After they had exchanged hugs and kisses, Adam said, “Anything special on for tomorrow?”

“Nope,” replied Nancy.

“Just arranging our area and relaxing,” added Sarah. “Adam, Joyce, don’t hesitate about coming to our end of the house. I wasn’t sure you would be but...”

“We won’t sis,” replied Joyce with Adam nodding.


Sunday afternoon, Sally called Shirley and Frank to see how they were doing with settling in. After chatting for a few minutes she asked them over for dinner on Tuesday evening, which they accepted.

Monday morning they were all up early as Sally was re-starting morning exercise sessions. The early session was primarily for those living at the estate. An Aikido session for staff was held at lunch time which was mentored by Sally or another staff member.

When they arrived at the exercise room, Sally said, “Rusty will you assist me this morning?”

“Sure, just lead on MacDuff.” His reply caused a few chuckles.

“To start why don’t you all follow me through the stretching routine I use?” Rusty and Sally watched the others as they followed their lead. When they finished stretching she said, “Now follow Rusty through the T’ai Chi forms. I’ll be doing them with you, or come assist if you need it.” As they finished Sally looked at the clock then said, “It’s breakfast time, so we will do Aikido this afternoon.

“Sarah, I wasn’t sure you had done T’ai Chi before.”

“I haven’t. Well maybe a couple of times, but I just followed Rusty’s moves.”

“Well I’ve done it before,” said Terry, “and you looked better at it than I felt I did.”

“Your moves didn’t look as relaxed as hers.” Sally smiled as she turned back to Sarah and added, “You used your connection didn’t you.”

“Yes. We both did.”

“That would be so nice,” said Sally wistfully.

“It is an item on our to-do list. Perhaps one evening this week we can discuss it.”

“Good,” responded Sally with Terry nodding.

“What’s good?” asked Joyce.

“The mental link Sarah and Rusty have.”

“She told me about it last night and I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around the concept.”

“We want to see if we can bring Sally and Terry into our link,” added Sarah. “To do that Rusty and I need a better understanding of what we have, then go from there. So we’ve put it as an item on our to-do list for this week.”

“We need to shower and get ready for our activities today,” said Nancy.

“Adam, are you driving to school?” asked Bob.

“Yes. I’m not sure we can make it to the bus stop in time.”

At breakfast table Bob said, “Adam, Joyce, call me before you start home this afternoon. I may have a stop for you to make on the way home.”

“Okay. We will. It will be about 3 as I don’t believe either of us have any after school activity.”

“Sarah what are your plans?” asked Bob.

“I want to take Sally over to the Aikido studio in Cedar Grove so she can meet the Sensei. I also need to call Cynthia to schedule a time to meet, preferably tomorrow morning. While down that way, we should stop by the insurance company. I have mixed feelings about going by the police station but probably will.”

“Rusty are you planning to go with them.”

“Yes. We are carrying as well.”

Terry said, “I’m covering the phones while Stan, Julia, Nancy and you are in conference.”

“What are your expectations for this week?” asked Rusty.

“We should hear back on five proposals. In a week and half we have a large network and security system to restructure, presuming the equipment arrives. Personal security teams all have assignments with one in reserve.”

“There is a document delivery scheduled for Wednesday,” said Nancy. “Sarah, Julia, Stan and Rusty, you should be here for that. The purpose is to see how we handle it.”

“I have a question,” said Adam.

Bob smiled, “Yes.”

“Is this something new?”

“Yes. Our intent is to have a brief meeting at breakfast every morning similar to this.”

“Why?”

Nancy said, “Considering we have three or four groups living here, we thought it was a good idea to know what each group is plans to do that day. Plans will change and this provides an opportunity update everyone.”

“I don’t understand who the fourth group is,” said Joyce.

“You and your brother, as in going to school.”

“Oh.”

“We need to leave sis.” With that they took their dishes into the kitchen and gathered their things for school.

“I didn’t say it earlier,” said Sally, “but I would like to exercise like we did this morning Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then leave Aikido for before or after dinner Tuesday and Thursdays.”

“Think we can manage all that?” said Bob.

“We can probably come pretty close to all of us making two or three out of the five.”

“Sally,” said Rusty, “I see what you are trying to do, but why not have a full Aikido workout on Saturday morning? That way I think we could have a better session and most of us should be around unless there is a major weekend project.”

“Works for me. We just need to be more regular in exercising.”

“Oh, I agree.”


“First stop is the cobbler,” said Sarah as they left Bob and Nancy’s estate. It was a little after 10 AM when they reached the cobbler’s shop. Sally went with Sarah as she took her new shoes inside.

The cobbler looked up and said, “Can I help you?”

“I hope so. I bought these at a woman’s shoe store in Four Points Mall. The store manager told me that you might be able to stretch them so they were more comfortable.”

The cobbler carefully looked them over before saying, “Maybe. Even though these are well made shoes, there is a risk that they will tear, so it needs to be done slowly. Not much work just basically time. How soon do you need them?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.