Mistaken Identity
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sally followed Sarah, Rusty, Nancy and Bob into the conference room adjacent to their office. Once inside the room, Sally secured the door. After a few moments a panel on the back wall opened providing access to a hall. With Nancy and Bob leading the way they entered the hall which took them deeper into the hillside. They soon entered another conference room. As they entered, Bob indicated for them to take seats around the table. Rusty and Sarah sat next to each other.

Sally said, “This is N&R Security’s most secure conference room. There are refreshment in the refrigerator, or I can make coffee.”

“Sarah, why did you bring Rusty?” asked Bob.

“Because ... he is like ... because we discovered that we have a unique bond that is difficult to explain.”

“What do you mean? I didn’t think you knew each other.” Bob’s face showed a puzzled expression.

“The answer is not a simple one. Yes it is true that physically we just met although I think we’ve aware of each other for a long time.” Bob started to speak and Sarah held up her hands signifying he wait. She then continued with, “I can empathize with your confusion. Although it may take longer, perhaps it is best to share with you some things I’ve never shared and quite often barely acknowledge them to myself. For many years, I have been able to understand; no, sense is a better word, other people’s emotions to varying degrees. To me this always seemed like intuition and I treated it as that. This has changed. The change became more noticeable after Liz arranged for me to receive the initial treatments. I now see what I thought was intuition was more like empathy. The changes I’ve experience may encompass more than intuition or empathy.

“In hindsight, I think I’ve used empathy in the past. When I did nude dancing, I often tailored my routine to the way I saw the audience responding. Now I think it was me sensing their feelings rather than seeing a response or perhaps a combination.

“More recently when I was with customers, this ability helped me guide them to a property that met their needs. It was like I knew what they really wanted without them being able to clearly express their feelings and needs. I’m not claiming all of it was due to being an empath, as I was able to coach my associate to do similar things.”

“Are you sure she wasn’t an empath as well?” said Rusty softly causing Sarah to hesitate for a moment. “Oops, sorry didn’t mean to distract you.” Sarah looked at him and winked.

“At Alice’s I had free time to think and analyze what has happened to me. Liz was an opportunist, greedy along with a few similar characteristics. Samantha used her to send me for the first treatments. Which one supplied the drugs, is a guess, perhaps they both did. Anyway in addition to arranging the procedures to enlarge my breasts, nipples, clit and labia, Liz had me wear a butt plug. During this time, there were high heels on my feet with locking ankle and arch straps. At Alice’s, we learned that the butt plug was a drug dispenser, so I think it’s reasonable to presume the first one was as well. When Frank was interrogating Liz, she indicated using this type of butt plug both times and adding solutions to them several times.

“Liz’s intent from the beginning was to enhance my physical attributes. Samantha’s primary goal was to distract Frank by getting him interested in me then arrange my disappearance. Enhancing my physical attributes, also meant Samantha could get a larger finders fee for me when she arranged my disappearance. After Liz saw the results of the first treatment and my performance, her greed and scheming kicked in, altering her goals which deviated from Samantha’s. To Liz I was a meal ticket. She wanted me to be a porn star with her as my manager. This presumed Frank was agreeable.

“So my trip to Alice’s was to fulfill Liz’s plans more than Samantha’s. Liz wanted me addicted to sexually released endorphins. She thought that by maintaining my addiction, I would let her manage my affairs. We know her intent was for me to be a well-endowed, exceptionally focused performer in porn films and sex shows. Over a short time, she expected me to earn enough money to pay off Frank as well as make her rich enough to live a life of leisure. When I was no longer useful to her, she intended to send me to a baby farm.

“Some of this is conjecture which looks like a puzzle with a lot of missing pieces. Judy analyzed the contents in the butt plug I wore there. She found it to contain a strange mix of drugs and supplements. If the drugs were correctly administered they would have made me susceptible to sexual addiction. They were not. Both enlargement treatments involved the use of genetic viruses and growth factors.

“So we have a reasonable motive for both Liz and Samantha’s actions which is consistent with events. Frank and I discussed this and thought it was reasonable analysis. However from his perspective there were some aspects of our analysis that bothered him.

“From my perspective, after the first treatment there were times when it seemed like I sensed other’s thoughts. This didn’t happen immediately but seemed to grow more pronounced with time. It wasn’t until I met Rusty, that they were clear. Before then I would characterize them as being like background noise but considerably stronger than intuition. The treatments I received at Alice’s seemed to strengthen their clarity and sensitivity. Even so it wasn’t until I met Rusty a few minutes ago I was positive that I was sensing the thoughts of others. Now it appears that besides being an empath I am also a telepath. Like empathy my awareness of this has grown since receiving the treatments, especially those at Alice’s. Several times at Alice’s, I thought, I knew what others were going to say before they spoke. A few of those times, I almost responded before they spoke. So I began to carefully watch speakers faces during a conversation, like deaf people do. This convinced me that I could sometimes hear their thoughts just before they spoke.

“These abilities possibly played a role in dealing with the group who came to Alice’s intent on kidnapping Susan, Alice and me. We later learned that the man leading the group wanted to take possession of the estate so he could expand expand his business to include training and selling slaves.”

Bob, Nancy and Sally looked amazed then Bob said, “You can see our thoughts without us speaking?”

“Well sort of. For the three of you, I usually see your thoughts as you express them. It’s like a film where the sound track is out of sequence with the movements. If I concentrated on them perhaps they would be clearer, but that wouldn’t be an appropriate choice in normal circumstances. At the moment, Rusty is the only person with whom I can converse telepathically. When Rusty and I saw each other, it was like a door opened. It felt instantaneous, almost like opening a door. Then when we touched the strength of our connection increased dramatically. It felt like we joined to be of one mind but each of us still had their own thoughts. Now I am ecstatic to know that I am not a freak, well not lone one anyway. Since meeting and connecting with Rusty, I feel as if a whole new world has opened for me. Now, we have concerns of how we will be perceived. One concern is whether you want us to immediately leave.”

“Why do you think we would turn you two out?” asked Nancy.

“Well based on the change that has occurred in me, it is likely that with time, my psionic abilities will grow. For telepathy, this will likely allow us to read thoughts of others more easily. With time, there is the potential for extending this to being able to see memories or more. At this time, we don’t know the extent of these capabilities, their limitations, or how to manage them. Apparently the users manual was lost.” There was a small pause before everyone laughed lightening the mood.

After the laughter diminished Sarah continued with, “From my perspective, these conclusions are reasonable, especially IF what is written in science fiction has a basis in reality. Needless to say, we hope the knowledge of our abilities remains limited to those in this room, for a number of reasons. However saying that, we suspect we will need to share the existence of our telepathic ability with Julia, Stan, Tom and Terry.

“In looking back, I wonder if my undeveloped telepathic and empathic abilities were the reason I responded to events the way I did. Were these abilities the reason, I knew Jill and Janet would not let Liz harm or injure me? I know that their concern about Liz and her instructions caused them to go to Judy. When Alice heard about it from Judy, she was concerned enough to investigate. Did I push Jill and Janet to talk to Judy? I don’t know. Alice’s intervention plus Judy’s help, broke the chain of events Liz planned for me. I have wondered what Jill or Janet would have done if Alice hadn’t intervened.

“Anyway, once I met Alice and Judy, I instinctively knew they would help me through whatever Liz and others had planned for me. At the same time, I am not sure I fully believed my perceptions. I felt very comfortable and safe there. More so after Liz was out of the picture. During the rest of my stay there, our mutual affection grew to a very deep, abiding, love between the five of us. Due the recent events at Alice’s, I became acquainted with your group, for which I am very thankful. Even so I am anxious to get on with life.

“In hindsight, I think I subconsciously knew my abilities were growing. I had other more pressing worries that drew most of my attention. Even so, there was a lingering concern about these new abilities. Would they help me? Would they cause me to inadvertently hurt one of them? If they knew, would they be uncomfortable around me? And so on.

“And there have been a few times where it looked to me like my thoughts influenced someone else. Like a few minutes ago, when I told Bob that Rusty was joining us.

“I love you all very much. I have not tried to let my thoughts influence how you feel about me, or to let my abilities direct your actions. What I do see in all of you, is that you love, or care a great deal, for those here. An observation, which may apply to all of us, is that we should make more of an effort to share and express how deeply we care for each other. We share our feelings with each other a lot, but it could be more.

“I have always been very careful about forming strong friendships. In looking at it now, I wonder if this was due to my latent abilities. They are more apparent now, and I really don’t know the reason why. It could be the treatments and drugs or something else. Now I wonder if this growth in abilities will make it more difficult or easier to be close to someone. Time will likely answer that question.

“Rusty will most likely second what I have just said. But I don’t know how well he can read others thoughts, except for mine. With him, I feel like we are of one mind but that is not a good description of what it feels like. Within just a few moments of knowing him, our minds seemed to merge, and I gave him permission to access all my memories. Actually it is something we did together. We don’t understand why we did it so quickly, but it feels right. I don’t think we can do the same thing with others, unless they also can ‘mind speak’. Besides, I wouldn’t want to, unless someone said I could, or it was an emergency.

“Oh, sorry, I think, I’m starting to repeat myself.”

Smiling Rusty said, “I can see and feel Sarah’s thoughts as she is speaking, in addition to hearing them. From the three of you, I can only sense your feelings. To me these indicate each of you care a great deal for each other, much as Sarah expressed it. I can also sense that you would be very concerned about our safety if we went out on our own. To me, that is a sign that you care very deeply for us. This is probably because you are thinking of us, before considering the implications of us being around you.”

“From my perspective,” said Sally, “Rusty you have summed up my feelings. I have never felt as strongly about someone as I do for Sarah. The speed with which those feelings came to be is astounding.”

“I can emphasize with that,” replied Rusty with a grin.

Sarah said, “My experience at the restaurant this morning was unique. Now I believe, I initially saw what was happening to Julia through Terry’s eyes. I think the vision began at the moment Julia encountered Gary. The whole event, scared the hell out of me. Why from Terry’s perspective? I don’t know.” Rusty’s eyes widened hearing Sarah’s comment. Sarah turned to him. “It’s happened to you before, hasn’t it?” He just nodded. Tears leaked from his eyes.

“You couldn’t get there in time to save them that time, could you?” He nodded yes. Silently the tears flowed from his eyes, as Sarah saw the event replayed in his mind. Sarah moved to sit in his lap then put her arms around him. She had tears in her eyes, as he relived several past events.

“Rusty, you can’t blame yourself for what happened then, nor what happened today. You did everything you could. I know you cannot erase those memories, but don’t let them control you. You may want to do with those, what I did with what I saw today. Look, you should be able to see how they are isolated.”

“Yes.” As he looked, he saw a glimpse what Julia had seen then said, “Oh, my God.”

“You didn’t need to look at them. I know they are ugly.” Then, turning to Bob, he asked, “Do you know what happened to Gary’s wife?”

“No,” replied Bob. “Julia just said it was terrible, and started crying. Terry wouldn’t talk about it very much, at all. When pressed, she would tell us a few general things, but then became very quiet and pale, after which she would start crying again.”

“Well, Rusty just saw a glimpse of what I saw. So let me summarize what Gary did. How do I know? This is from Terry’s memories as well as what I saw through her eyes. Yes, I peeked, but I thought this situation was an exception. I assure you that I try to avoid looking at someone’s active thoughts, but at times it is very difficult not to. If a person is a threat then I am going to do everything I can to protect my friends and me. Today I think looking at Terry and Julia’s thoughts was appropriate. Now there won’t be a need to for either of them to describe their experiences unless they want too.”

Bob, Nancy and Sally both nodded indicating their agreement.

“Today Gary was filming a torture snuff film. Tonia was the star with Terry in a visible supporting role. This would effectively keep Terry from going to the authorities if she ever had the chance. This wasn’t likely. Based on comments Gary made, he had several offers for her and was considering them.”

“She seems very quiet and morose. What did he do to her?”

“His goal was to turn her into a submissive companion or sell her for breeding,” replied Sarah. She shared the information she had obtained from Terry’s memories. It provided glimpses of her waking up in a kennel like enclosure at Gary’s farm. She told of the injections supposedly to alter her appearance but which likely contained drugs to encourage her compliance with his demands. There were whippings when Gary felt she wasn’t as compliant as she should be. Terry was induced to make films with Tonia. Some were of a lesbian nature. In others Terry played the role of a dominant with the scenes focusing on Tonia feeling pain and humiliation. When Sarah noticed that Bob, Nancy and Sally were quite green, she paused wondering if she should continue. All had tears in their eyes but Nancy and Sally’s tears were flowing down their cheeks.

Bob said, “How the hell can someone do that to another human?”

“Unfortunately human history has too many similar stories.”

“What did he do to Julia?”

“He injected her with the solutions he intended for me. Some of these were to enlarge her breasts and labia. From what Judy told me about these treatments, he was using a different methodology or he didn’t intend to do it correctly. With Judy’s methodology, the breasts won’t sag to any appreciable extent when administered correctly. For the breasts, if support isn’t given during the changes, they will turn into large soft bags. Julia and Stan should talk with Judy about the treatments she received along with the claims Gary made about them.

“So do you want to hear, anymore? It gets worse before it ends.”

“I guess we need to know what they saw, rather than speculating.”

Sarah then described how Gary had set up the torture scene and the implements he used on Tonia. Then turning to Rusty she said, “Do you think the description is sufficient?” He nodded.

Tears continued to stream down Sally and Nancy’s faces. The anger Bob felt was clear in his expression.

“Rusty, can you see the memories in my mind?” He nodded yes. “See how I managed to isolate them. I am speaking so they have an idea as to what we are doing. Now try it yourself.” As he did it, the pained look disappeared from his face, and he relaxed. He reached over to Sarah and pulled him to her.

He kissed her firmly, then pulled back and said, “Thank you.”

Sarah hugged him. She could see by the light in his eyes that he had succeeded in isolating the painful memories that had plagued him. Then, turning to the group, Sarah continued, “The reason I wanted to meet everyone before we talked was that I wanted to see what state of mind Julia was in. She is doing well but Terry is a much more difficult problem which is not surprising. What she saw and did during the time she was controlled by Gary is slowly eating away at her spirit and self worth. Part of it is a secondary reaction to the drug that removed her will to resist, while rationally she knew she should. Is she suicidal? Not yet but she could become so.

“Yes, I did a bit more than peek at her thoughts while we were in there. I think with time Rusty and I can help her tame her demons. Her character is strong enough that I suspect she will recover and be a stronger person. There will probably be some residual scars.

“What do you want to do about us? This needs to be resolved before we go further.”

“I’m not trying to distract you, but do you realize that we have been back here almost an hour.” said Bob.

“Oh my, I didn’t think it would take this long.” Sarah looked amazed at the lapse of time. “In other ways, it has seemed like a life-time”

“Sarah and Rusty, I think Nancy and Sally agree with me about wanting both of you to stay with us for as long as you feel comfortable here. We will not force you away from us. Your abilities will take some getting used to. Let me rephrase what I just said, I will do everything I can to entice both of you to remain here. I think Nancy and Sally feel the same way, but I should not speak for them.” They nodded their agreement as he spoke.

Nancy and Sally said together, “We agree with Bob and would be very disappointed if you felt you needed to leave.” They began laughing when they realized they were speaking in stereo.

Bob then said, “Now, on a lighter note, I know you were very intent on telling us about this, but did you know you are leaking on your new clothes? As for your new clothes, I was distracted earlier and I’m not certain I complimented you on them. So I want to tell you now that you look fabulous. Based on what you are wearing, you made some very good selections that enhance your already very good looks.”

Sarah blushed at the compliment then said, “Thank you. You did say earlier that I looked much better this afternoon.”

“That too.”

“Before we send for Julia, Terry, Tom and Stan, I suspect that both Sally and Nancy may have telepathic abilities similar to Rusty’s and mine. Whether the others do, I don’t know.”

“Sally,” said Bob, “as soon as you can, why don’t you go get Julia, Terry, Stan and Tom and bring them back here. Before you do that, you need to freshen up. Nancy, you need to do the same. I think everyone needs to know what is going on. Are you okay with that, Sarah?”

“Yes. Sally, I need my breast pump. Also, I don’t think we should press them for the details of their horrible experience.”

“Agreed,” replied everyone.

Bob said, “Why don’t Rusty and I take the pressure off your breasts while she is getting everything? I know your milk tastes great but Rusty hasn’t had the opportunity yet.”

Sarah smiled, and responded with, “I think I would like that,” as she slipped her blouse off. Rusty and Bob released the flaps on her nursing bra, letting her milk-laden breasts swell through the openings. She now realized how overly full her breasts were. Unhooking her bra, she let it slip off her shoulders as it was soaked then laid it on the table.

Bob took a quick suck on a nipple, filling his mouth with sweet milk. Pulling back, he said, “Nancy and Sally you don’t need to hurry.” That brought laughter from all the women. It also lightened the mood considerably.


When Sally returned with the others, on entering Julia said, “Interesting discussion you have going on there. No wonder it’s taken you so long.” Everyone laughed.

Rusty and Bob stopped suckling and Bob responded, “Well, she needed relief, and, this time, we were available.”

“Yea, right, you’ve been drooling over her ever since you met her at Alice’s,” said Nancy.

“Well, how can you not drool over her? Pretty face, nice kissable lips, lovely eyes, long legs, nice pussy, big clit, nice big tits with lots of milk, but the best part is that she is extremely smart. What’s not to like?”

Everyone laughed and nodded their heads in agreement.

Rusty and Sally said together, “I’ll second that.” They then looked at each other and broke up laughing as Sarah blushed. Soon everyone had settled down, and the somber events of the day began to weight on them.

“Sarah, I don’t understand how you did it, but I will be forever in your debt for sounding the alarm,” said Julia.

Sarah’s eyes teared up for the first time, then she said, “My preference would be for it to have never happened.”

“I agree, but how did you know?”

Sarah looked at Bob. He nodded. “Well, you may have a hard time believing this but when you entered that house, I think I connected with you then Terry.”

“What?”

“Yes. You heard me correctly. I think my initial telepathic connection was with you then quickly shifted to Terry. If I hadn’t been so surprised by the sight of Gary sneaking up behind you, perhaps I could have warned you about him.”

“That is hard to believe, but...”

“Yes it is. Those with me thought I had gone over the edge by the way I reacted. To suddenly have a vision of people in my living room as part a horror scene causes you to act in weird ways. About the time you entered the living room, I felt your fear then heard your thoughts, at that point the view shifted to Terry’s view point. It really felt was like I was there and it took me a bit to get oriented. Once I did that I had to find a way to control my ‘connection’, so I could have Nancy alert Bob. After that it was even harder to tone down the connection so it didn’t overwhelm me.

“You see, recently I have a growing ‘ability’ to ‘see’ other people’s thoughts. Not knowing the effect I would have if I broke the connection, I didn’t want to break it which is why I toned it down. This was the first time that I saw events and surroundings apparently through someone else. I am not sure how it fits with telepathy or empathy. I now think you have the potential to be telepathic, but for one reason or another you haven’t discovered it yet.”

Rusty said, “Julia, Sarah and I can exchange, or ‘see’, each other’s thoughts. It’s like carrying on a conversation without speaking. That is what you saw earlier in the house, when we first met. Something else has also occurred between us. We know it’s there, but we have been too busy, to try to understand, or even explore it.”

Sarah said to Rusty, “You are right. Of everyone, I think she will be the first to find these abilities.”

Then Sarah said, “Julia, I looked at your memories a few minutes ago, to see how today affected you. I want to apologize for invading your privacy without asking, but I was very concerned about you.”

“Oh I think I understand why you did that. No apologies are needed.”

Everyone looked at her with puzzled expressions. Julia looked around, not understanding their looks.

“Julia, relax. I shared my thoughts with you telepathically. You answered me verbally which is why you are seeing those odd looks. I am still sharing my thoughts with you. Rusty is here too. Can you see our thoughts?”

Julia glanced between the two, and then nodded with a frown. She looked at the others, seeing their concern. “Don’t worry, we were just sharing thoughts for a moment, and I didn’t realize it.”

Now the others had an amazed look on their faces. Stan recovered first saying, “What?”

Julia said, “Sarah just apologized for looking at my memories regarding the events earlier today because she was concerned about its effect on me. Then I responded verbally, which you all heard.”

Sarah said, “We should save the telepathy discussion for another time. It is probably wise for us to tell you that Rusty and I have granted each other full access to each other’s memories. We don’t know much about the way it works, the limit of these abilities or how to control them.” Looking at Rusty, she continued, “It is a topic we will be studying as soon as we have a chance. We promise to keep all of you apprised about what we learn.”

“Sarah,” Terry said, “you looked into my memories earlier, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did. I felt it was important to know how you were doing, and how you fit into this mess, beyond what I had been told. My apologies for looking without asking first. You and Julia are the first people that I ever felt a need to try it. You aren’t fully aware of my trials and tribulations over the last nine months or so, but I will share the information with you, if you would like. The reason I bring it up now, is that those events have brought me a few very dear friends. I am a bit less reluctant to peek when it looks like it could affect my friends’ security. So again, I am sorry...”

“Hold it! I am not mad or angry with you. I didn’t know what it was at the time, but from what I know now it makes sense. It didn’t hurt and instead left me feeling wanted and relaxed. It is a much nicer feeling than feeling dirty, slimy and tense. For initiating the events to rescue me from that mad man, I am deeply indebted to you and will endeavor to serve you forever in whatever role you desire.”

Sarah and Rusty stared at her with their mouths open.

“Guys, close your mouths. I am not sure we can share our thoughts, but I could feel Sarah’s concern for me. The shocking part is that I’ve never seen her before tonight. I know I had no control over what happened. Yes, Gary made me feel humiliated, degraded and so forth. I don’t think I was ever more shocked and scared than when I woke up naked, restrained on my hands and knees in a cage outdoors. All I could do was watch as the madman injected stuff into in my breasts causing them to swell. He laughed as he told me I would need large tits and lots of milk to feed my babies. After that he injected stuff into my labia, clit and ass. Those injections were painful which he added to by whipping my ass and crotch with a strap, claiming it helped absorption. He laughed at me as I cried telling me I was getting off easy. He gave me several enemas then filled my ass with a butt plug with hair hanging from it then held up mirrors so I could see how I looked. It was shocking and I began to cry which prompted him to laugh. He made me watch as he gave Tonia similar treatments but he was much more brutal.

“If you don’t want to hear this just say so and I’ll stop.”

“If you want to talk about it, then go ahead but don’t feel you have to,” said Nancy.

Terry continued describing the events while held by Gary. She finished her narrative with, “Now I’m scared of how this will affect me. I know I had no choice but to comply. I never resisted, after the first day or so, I did everything he told me to and even then it often wasn’t enough. Every time I was fucked, I came and it was intense. In every one of the videos, I came several times. I can’t get over the fact that I enjoyed being fucked.” She began to cry, tears streaming down her face. “So what’s wrong with me?” Sarah and Rusty pulled her up, lifting her out of the wheel chair, they then embraced her, holding her between them. She tried to pull away, but they wouldn’t let her.

The two began to kiss and caress her. Before long, she was breathing heavily and was very aroused. Her cunt was leaking moisture down her leg, as her odor drifted around them. “Please, why are you doing this? You two are too good to use me. I’m just a dirty whore.”

Together, they said, “We don’t think that at all. Everyone in here would enjoy taking a tumble with you, IF you wanted them to. Here you have a choice of who you want to be with. It is your decision. There are no drugs to cloud your judgment or accentuate your response to stimulation. All of us see you as a very lovely woman, both inside and out. Your body was just telling you that you are a very sensual person. All you need to do is find the right mate or mates to feel complete. Please let us help you deal with your memories and your feelings.” They continued to caress her, as she slowly settled down. “You responded to those forced sexual situations because of the behavioral drugs Gary was giving you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.