Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Bob, Stan, Al, Bob and Sarah led the group to the conference room, with Nancy and Julia following behind with cups and coffee. They sipped their coffee for a few minutes, waiting for Sally to join them.”

Sally came into the room. “Sorry for the delay.”

“Any problems?” asked Bob.

“No.”

“Good. Close the door before you sit down.” When she did, the room became very quiet.

Stan looked at Sarah. “I think we’re ready now.”

“How much detail do you want?” asked Sarah.

“Good question, how about a 30 minute version and we will go from there. I suspect you will add more detail than you expect as you talk. We will try to hold our questions until after you finish but I’m sure there will be a few. After you’re done, we will see what needs to be clarified.”

“Until I went to graduate school, I spent most of my life in Kansas. I moved in with my grandparents, after my parents died in a plane crash when I was about 6, until I left for college. During high school I was always at or near the top of my class and since Middle School I was always one of the tallest in the class. Being at the top of my class enabled me to obtain a full scholarship from University of Kansas that covered tuition and housing. My grandparents provided me with enough money to pay for books and other incidentals. This lasted until they died in an accident during my sophomore year.

“I had a hard time getting over their death. I guess it was because it happened so quickly. The grief and turmoil of their passing almost resulted in me flunking out. Fortunately, I managed to regain my emotional footing before the hole was too deep to get out of. If I hadn’t, they would have really been disappointed in me. Recognizing the implications of failing was probably a big factor in regaining my focus and getting my grades back up.

“Even though there was some money from their estate, it didn’t last long. It wasn’t long until I was really hurting for spending money. My roommate worked at a dance club. She knew of my money issues and talked me into working as a hostess at the club where she worked. It was a nude dance club. The hostess costumes were very revealing, as you can imagine. At first, I took a lot of kidding from the staff due to being so self-conscious when wearing my costume, but I got over it with time. Even as a hostess, the money was very good. Good enough that I was able to limit my hours so I had sufficient time to study. I soon became comfortable enough with my work costume that I could relax and be friendly with the customers. Several suggested I should try dancing. It took quite a bit of prodding and encouragement by my roommate, but eventually, on a slow evening, I tried dancing. The first time, I was quite nervous, but my roommate stood in the wings to give me support and encouragement. She even joined me on stage for part of my performance. The hardest part of dancing was starting, but once I began I quickly relaxed. I was really surprised by how well my first dance was received.

“It surprised me even more when the manager asked me to dance on a regular basis. I hesitated for some time, as I wasn’t sure about doing it. Anyway, my dancing started late in my junior year, and lasted through my senior year. The dance classes I had as a youth helped me create several routines that became quite popular with the guests. Some dancers liked them enough that they copied them, which was another surprise. The money earned by dancing was much better. Adding the new routines increased my tips so I could work fewer hours and easily make ends meet. I think my success at nude dancing and entertaining was a key contributor to firming up my self-confidence. This apparently showed in my routines, as the other dancers asked me for help with their routines. Looking back, I am surprised how quickly I adapted to the club environment. In many ways, the staff was like a family, and the owners were very protective of the dancers. I have to admit that with no family I was lonely. Interacting with the people at the club eased my sense of loneliness and sort of took the place of a family.

“After graduating with an Engineering BS in Computer Science and a BA in Business Administration, I found a job here on the east coast. The job seemed to be a perfect fit for my interests. It lasted for a little more than a year and the company went out of business. After that, I couldn’t find a job that I liked, and, with only a year’s experience, it was hard to get interviews. So I applied to graduate school for a dual MBA focusing on financial management and communications and was accepted. The graduate student position covered fees, but not living expenses, books or supplies. A friend of mine was dancing at a men’s club and knew I had danced before. When she heard I was considering obtaining a loan to cover school, she suggested dancing at the club where she danced. She indicated that the owners were very good to work with and they didn’t require the dancers to provide any special favors. It was something I hadn’t considered and seemed like a better choice than loans.

“I went with my friend to apply as she went to work. They seemed a bit hesitant at first, which puzzled me. They were very easy to talk to and I quickly felt very comfortable with them. They asked my friend to show me around club while they checked with the previous place I had danced. When we returned to the office, they asked me if I could start working that evening, even though it was already late in the afternoon. I told them I wasn’t sure about starting that quickly. I hadn’t thought of any routines, and hadn’t kept any of my costumes. My friend offered to loan me some of her things, and offered to dance with me if I wanted to. That night I started dancing again and it lasted all the way through graduate school and afterward. The money was very good, and the hours fit with going to graduate school.

“I graduated in 2 years with a masters in two fields, and still no job. A part of not finding a job could be due to me being picky. A few interviews appeared to go very well, but I never received any offers. If I did a follow-up call, I always received vague responses, that is if anyone would talk to me. I was discussing my troubles with friends and they suggested I try real estate sales until I found a job I liked in my field. They thought my friendly demeanor, business background and attractiveness, would work well in that field. It also provided the opportunity for more mainstream business contacts, and would provide better references when I did find a job I wanted.

“Dancing would not fit well with real estate so I planned on stopping once my bank account was sufficient to carry me for a while. It was about that time my friend decided to take a position on an island resort, as an escort, companion and entertainer. She really wanted me to go with her. The owners of the dance club really wanted me to stay, as they felt my performances brought in a lot of customers. A few months after graduating I left the club on good terms. The last night the owners told me that I had a position with them any time I wanted to come back. It was within a week or so that I found the position with what I now know is Cynthia’s firm.

“I found the sales position with Cynthia’s firm was very interesting and paid well. Not long after receiving my brokers license, I became the top sales person in the office. The only downside was that the office manager was a lech. He never missed an opportunity to imply that he could improve my position by providing him with sexual favors. Fortunately his salary was dependent on my commissions, so he couldn’t push too hard.

“Then there is Joe. He was nice, and I enjoyed his company. In a weak moment, I let him move in, with the expectation that he would share living expenses. Before he moved in, we had a very nice relationship. In hindsight our relationship was mostly sexual, but it didn’t seem that way at first. As time passed, he became more possessive. This progressed to wanting me to try bondage, always with him tying me up. Although I wasn’t inclined to do it, I am now thankful I never gave in to his request. The weekend Liz kidnapped me, we were supposed to go to a weekend party his company was holding.

“So, I was shocked to see him in the audience at the sex club where Liz made me perform. He was with a well stacked she-male who we now know as Toni. He left on a business trip before I returned home, which was extended several times so it was several weeks before I saw him again. When he returned, he was as possessive and demeaning as ever. Even before he returned, I decided to toss him out. He hadn’t been back but for a short time when he tried to rape me. While he was carrying out his stuff, he threatened me several times. They all were some form of him turning me in to his sex toy or worse. In fact, Liz made a comment about him at Alice’s. According to her, he helped her with kidnapping me the last time. The last I heard of him, his ‘she-male friend’ had taken him to Frank’s.

“Liz, Joe, Toni, Samantha and John, her husband, are now at Frank’s. I understand Liz is working as a companion at Frank’s place. They will probably be there for a long time. Samantha was both the thief and the person who tried to set me up to take the fall for her theft. Since that theft both John and her have stolen more money from Frank. Frank is still trying to determine how she, as Samantha, came up clean when he started doing business with John and her. Frank expressed concern that she may have brought me to the attention of a collector.” Seeing the puzzled expressions, she added, “Until he used it I wasn’t aware of the term. In this case, a ‘collector’ arranges for people to disappear usually into some form of slavery. The group who made an attempt on me at Alice’s were collectors.”

“Well done, Sarah,” said Bob as he looked around the table to see if there were any questions.

“At Alice’s, you indicated you had received some treatments to alter your body. What was your build before all this started?”

“Well I was about 135 lbs and 5 feet 8 inches. My measurements were 38-24-36, with a C cup. Needless to say, they are not C’s any more. In the five months between the first event and being taken to Alice’s I had to buy a new wardrobe three or four times, because clothes kept getting too small, due to changes in both width, height and feet. Since the first treatment, I must wear heels. At that time, I attributed a part of the changes to working out. Based on comments Liz made at Alice’s, I suspect Liz did more to me than she told me or knew. Judy and I talked about this a bit. We concluded that this was possibly due to the multiple treatments enhancing my response to them.

“Liz removed my pubic hair the first time by electrolysis. She also had the technicians enlarge my clit and both sets of labia. She made additional size increases to them again, at Alice’s. Oh, the other thing is the hair on my head now seems to be growing faster. It used to be just above my shoulders, but now it is half-way down my back in something like eight months. My hair also seems to be thicker and finer than I remember it being, but it is the same color.

Stan said, “With the heels you have on right now, I’m guessing your height is close to 6 feet 6 inches perhaps a little more. You may not have noticed it with us or when you were with Alice and Judy, because we are all quite tall ourselves.”

“I noticed I was on the taller side of this group, but I don’t think I’m that tall.”

“Do you mind if we measure you to see?” Said Nancy.

“No, but it will be difficult to measure my height.”

“Why?”

“I can’t stand with my heel on the ground. If I try to force it, it is very painful.”

Sally said, “I remember you telling us that at Alice’s.”

“Sorry I forgot about that,” responded Stan.

“No problem. When I work out, I wear heels. After my first treatment, my sensei arranged for me to get some special high heels that I could wear for workouts. I believe it was through a friend of his. I find heels are now very comfortable, even more so since being at Alice’s. Even before the first treatments, I’ve never had a problem wearing them.”

“Again, my apologies. Your need to wear heels slipped my mind. Anyway, we can compensate for the heel height. While we’re doing that, why don’t we take all of your measurements, as you will need them when we go shopping for clothes tomorrow?”

“Okay.” Sally and Nancy came around to Sarah with a measuring tape. Julia grabbed a paper and pen to record the measurements. Sarah stood and slipped the robe off her shoulders.

Sally noticed Sarah’s nipples were wet, and reached up to touch one. As soon as she did, milk leaked from the nipple.

“Oh my. I didn’t think I was that full. The breast pump Judy gave me is in my bag.”

Julia said, “I don’t think it will be necessary.” She turned in her chair. The height of the chair was perfect. She leaned forward and covered Sarah’s nipple with her mouth. A quick suck and her mouth filed with milk.

She stopped and pulled back. “This is okay. Isn’t it?”

Sarah nodded. “But, it makes me incredibly aroused.” Julia quickly returned to sucking the nipple. Sally leaned over and began to suckle on the other nipple.

Bob said, “You two don’t need to drink all of her milk now. Just take enough so we can continue this. I would like us to get to bed reasonably early, and besides, I don’t know how long I can take this arousing scene without participating in it.”

After a few minutes, both Sally and Julia stopped suckling at Sarah’s nipples. Sarah sighed with relief as the tension lessened in her breasts. Sally and Nancy then quickly completed measuring Sarah. Afterward, Sally went to retrieve a bathroom scale.

“Wow,” said Sarah when she stepped on the scale. “I’m surprised at the reading of 152.” As Sally left to take the scale back, Sarah asked her to bring back a towel. Returning, Sally handed the towel to Sarah with a questioning look.

Sarah took it and covered the chair before she sat back down. She told Sally, “I am leaking and don’t want to stain the chair.”

“Oh, that is one of the other things that has changed after the first time with Liz. It is much easier for me to become aroused. Even before being taken to Alice’s, my clit was very sensitive. It didn’t take much rubbing before it became uncomfortable. Pants were out of the question. I dealt with it by wearing somewhat full skirts and perhaps a silk half slip. My nipples would tolerate bras if they weren’t too tight. It was better if they were lined with a silk like fabric. I haven’t worn a bra very often since I started lactating, so I am not sure whether I can wear one now. Although I did buy some bras last week along with nipple and breast shields for lactating mothers. I tried them on when they arrived but haven’t worn them for any length of time. So we’ll soon see if they will reduce the stimulation a bra causes.”

“Well, you were off by an inch, Stan,” commented Julia. “Her bust size is a bit larger than we thought. It looks like she will need a 40G and possibly a 40H. And based on the other measurements, I think we should go to the tall woman’s store first. Her waist and hips have increased to a 28 inch waist and 36 inch hips.”

“A 40H,” Sarah croaked. “But they don’t look that large. Alice and Judy both thought they were a G, although they didn’t seem that large to me.”

“When did they measure you?”

“We made the measurements a few days before I ordered clothing so about four weeks ago.”

“Then the difference could be the result of when the measurements were made with respect to letting your milk down,” commented Nancy.

Sally said, “The increase in size of your bust, waist and hips, plus the way you look, all appears to be consistent with your weight. In fact, it may have been more if you didn’t exercise. Also, you might want to consider a wider shoe as the one you wore today looked pretty tight across your foot.”

“Shoes are on the list, but I’m concerned about finding heels in a 17 ½ to 18 size. These I bought on the Internet a few weeks ago. They fit better than the ones I had, but it would be nice to try them on before buying them.”

“You did pretty good if you didn’t need to return any of them,” added Sally.

“Well I did add two pairs to the community closet.”

“Well at the shoe store tomorrow, we should be able to better measurements. I would think the stores specializing in tall women will have shoes or be able to order them.”

“The best part is I’ll get to try them on first.”

“This is all well and good, but we need to discuss today’s events, and how they fit with everything else,” said Bob. “Let’s have Sarah describe what she saw, from the time she arrived at her home, then Al, Nancy, and Julia. Sally, you need to keep notes, even though the recorder is on.”

With that, they began to review the day’s events. Bob and Stan asked several questions during the review, to clarify points and establish the sequence of events.

Bob said, “Very interesting, and at the same time, confusing. Sarah, as you know Alice approached us about assisting you when you came home. Her concern was driven by the events that had happened at the club as well as how you were taken there. We agreed, based on the few times we were together, but we thought we should try to learn about your situation. When we met at Alice’s the last time, my curiosity was tweaked about Liz, Joe and his friend Toni. So Stan and I did some checking into their backgrounds. Joe has had several girlfriends like you. From what we can determine, they were very similar to you physically. In every case, they completely disappeared within a short time after they separated. Now it is almost like they never existed. You appear to be the first who has tossed him out. There is no apparent connection between his leaving the other girlfriends and their disappearance, except for the consistency.”

“Frank made similar comments about Joe’s former girl friends,” said Sarah.

“Liz has had several jobs with financial institutions as an analyst. At each firm, she had a number of affairs with her coworkers. This gained her quite a reputation among them. In fact, it was at one of those parties where she apparently met Samantha and John. Some time after that, she broke off with the guy she was seeing and left the financial institution. We know she lived with Samantha for a while after that.”

“Shortly before her first contact with you she leased a house near you, and was apparently doing analyst work for some biotechnology firms. These firms specialize in genetic engineering. They are believed to be experimenting with natural body enhancement using tailored viruses. The information we found fits with what Frank has learned about the links between Joe, Toni, Liz and Samantha. There are some inconsistencies, but we think the fit is good enough. We know that Joe was apparently really pissed about you kicking him out and was obsessed with getting revenge. Obviously we don’t know the details, but we suspect Joe helped Liz kidnap you the second time. Toni was involved to the extent she had a hold on Joe. She has a reputation of being quite dominant, with a fetish for giving males body enhancements. She made some changes to Joe, so that he wouldn’t want to leave her.” Bob paused.

“I am glad to see your data fits very well with Frank’s information. I’m not sure I mentioned it earlier, but Liz told me that Joe helped her kidnap me before taking me to Alice’s estate. She also made some comments about a relationship between Toni and Joe but right now I don’t recollect the details. With respect to Samantha contacting a ‘collector’, Frank indicated he intended to spread the work that it was unhealthy to mess with Alice’s place, or me.”

“Well then today could be explained by a ‘collector’ not getting the message. However, I don’t like assumptions and right now that’s what we would be doing. So with a little time perhaps the meaning behind today’s events will make some sense. We just need to be alert to our surroundings in the meantime. Before we go much further, did Judy give you a physical?”

“Yes. I think it was primarily to discover what I had been treated with but she did send out some tests. The last time we discussed it she said everything was fine and I should live to a ripe old age with perky tits.” Several chuckled.

“Well, I would like Sally to take you to a special clinic we use. Nancy, see if you can schedule a complete physical for Sarah on Wednesday. It will most likely take all day. Sally will stay with you the whole time and she will not let you out of her sight.” Sally nodded. “I would have Nancy go, as well, but we need her to take care of some other things.”

“Okay. But, why do you want me to get a physical?”

“To get a different assessment of any effects the treatments will have on you. The physical should give us some idea of what the long-term effects will be. I suspect it is more than Judy found, or even suspected. If she had known more of Liz’s background, I am sure she would have done things a bit differently. After saying all that, I am not criticizing Judy in any way shape or form.” He paused and looked around the table. “Sarah probably thinks I am a tyrant, by the way I am acting.”

“No, I don’t. I’m just trying to sort all of this out in my mind. I don’t want to burden you with my difficulties, or take you away from your business.”

“Sarah, you won’t interfere with our business, and you are definitely not a burden. A number of things just don’t add up, which usually means we are missing some pieces. Frank’s comment about collectors makes sense, but to me it’s not a total fit.” On hearing this, everyone nodded in agreement.

“Al, you’ve been very quiet.”

“Tonight, I’m learning from the masters,” he replied with a smile. “I don’t know if you heard but I’m driving tomorrow. I can drive on Wednesday as well if you need me. As for tomorrow, everyone should carry. The limo is armored.”

“Good. We should have Wednesday covered.”

“Okay. As always, I am only a phone call away. Sarah, you’ve expressed concern about how others will see you because of the increase in your bust and your stature. While listening, I’ve been thinking about that. Your bust size, while large numerically, looks appropriate on your frame. So yes you will turn heads any place you go but so do all the ladies in this room.”

“Thanks,” replied Sarah with a smile as she gave him a slight bow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.