Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Saturday morning Sarah entered the kitchen to find Jill and Janet fixing breakfast. “Hello, sleepy head,” laughed both when they saw her.

“What are you guys doing up?”

“Judy, said it was okay, mother,” responded both as they stuck their tongues out.

When they finished laughing. Jill continued with, “Actually, she told us we could stay up long enough to do breakfast, but not any longer.”

“Where is everyone?”

“Judy is down talking to Bill and Les. Alice is in a clinic treatment room, as is Susan. The two in the dungeon are quiet. Everything else is normal.”

“What is everything else?”

“The staff were told they would need to be more self reliant for the time being, as Alice was ill.”

“So what needs to be done?”

“Set the table.”

“How many?”

“Let see, it is just the four of us although Judy may invite Bill and Les up as well.”

“What about their partners?”

“They are helping the staff. You will probably meet them later.”

As Sarah sat down with the breast pump she said, “I’m surprised Judy didn’t wake me when she got up. But, I did sleep well and feel really good this morning.”

“Good. Breakfast is ready.”

“Should we page Judy?”

“Might as well.” Jill had just picked up the phone when Judy, Bill and Les came in the door.

Janet said, “Good timing,” as she began putting the food on the table.

“Good morning,” said Sarah.

“Good morning,” replied the three.

“Judy, I am surprised that I didn’t wake when you got up.”

“You didn’t move and I didn’t do anything special.”

Janet said, “Bill, Les, do you want milk?”

“Sure,” replied both.

Once they had sat down to eat Sarah said, “Anything new about our intruders?”

“We went out this morning at first light,” said Les. “The van was right where they said it was. Inside there were six sets of identification and four sets of clothes, along with several bags. The bags contained clothes, weapons, drugs, a satellite phone, cell phones plus some documents. The van’s registration belongs to the male downstairs.”

“There are tracks indicating the other four people went into the woods,” said Bill. “The larger foot prints went down what Judy says is the old logging road. The smaller footprints went down an animal trail. We followed both a short distance. Based on spacing of the prints, they were initially running then began walking fast after a short distance. We only followed the footprints for a short distance and stopped when they began to be difficult to follow. Also we didn’t see any point in going further.”

“So what now?” asked Sarah.

“As much as I hate to say it,” said Judy, “it would be best if there wasn’t anything linking them to this location and the club by inference.”

“What does Alice think?” asked Les.

“Unfortunately, the drug hasn’t worn off as quickly as I expected. If we wait for her, then ... it may be too late to make any adjustments.”

Everyone turned to look at Sarah, who responded with, “Why are you looking at me?”

“I am because,” said Janet, “you are the most out of the box thinker we have here. So...”

“Well I don’t know this area but right off the top of my head, first thing I would do is move the van. There are four hikers in the woods presumably lost. So put the van some place along the road that is reasonable for where the four hikers would have started. An access area would be ideal and should be done before too long. It is probably best to leave only the ids and the loose clothes. On second thought let’s just leave every thing in the van.”

“That would work except it would be nice to know what the drugs are,” said Judy. “There is an access lot for the adjacent game preserve quite a way from our road and even further from the entrance.” She looked at Bill and Les. “Could you guys do that?”

“Sure,” replied Les with Bill nodding. “We need gloves and it would be nice if we had nondescript hooded sweat shirts to wear.”

“There are some in the community closet,” added Jill.

“We need to get moving then,” said Bill. “I’m glad we moved it to the loading dock, as no one will think anything of it leaving from there. Jill if you would, go get the sweat shirts. Judy can give us directions while we’re waiting.”

“Sure.” Judy had just finished giving them directions when Jill returned.

“Sarah, before we leave what is your proposal for the two downstairs?”

“Well, it is my understanding that all the restraints have emergency releases and there are escape routes for both dungeons. So we let them escape. Of course the situation will need to be carefully setup but we have all day to arrange their escape.”

“This sounds interesting,” responded Les. “A few years ago, I would have given a fortune to have someone like you on my special operations team.”

“Well thank you kind sir. So you want in on this as well.”

“If we could.”

“Your partners won’t mind?”

“Mine won’t, especially if I tell them this is business,” said Bill. “I suspect, they will be pleased as they like working as staff here.”

“Mine too,” added Les.

It was almost two hours later when Les and Bill rang the bell for the entrance to the suite. Sarah said as she let them in, “I thought you might be back sooner.”

Les grinned, “Well Judy has this really nice car. So we took the long way back.”

“Well I was getting concerned,” said Sarah. “Coffee? I just made some.”

“Sure,” said Bill with Les nodding. “So what have you planned?”

“Nothing definitive yet. Judy and I batted a couple of ideas around. From my perspective, a key to getting them to jump at the idea of escaping is to present them with a compelling reason. Then arrange to provide the information to achieve it in a totally innocent way.”

“Do you like drawing things out?” asked Bill before he sipped his coffee. “Say this is good.”

“Nothing but the best for you guys,” replied Sarah flirting with them.

“I’m a little slow,” said Les, “but are you offering?”

“Depends on your partners, and not until later, we have stuff to do.”

“We’ll have to ask them later.”

“Okay, so what’s the outline?”

“These people like to capture, alter then sell women to breeding farms and other places. So the idea is that later this morning, at least Judy and I will go down to their cell. On entering we will close the solid door. We will give one a sedative. Then while they are out we will change their bindings to a collar with short chains to wrist cuffs and a short chain between their ankles. A chain attached to their collar will limit their movement in the cell. Once the bindings are changed, we will discuss how we plan on altering the one sedated. Such as whether to cut off their tongue or sever the vocal cords. Size of their breasts. Whether to remove the clit hood. Where to put rings. Whether they should keep their little fingers. Whether he should have large lactating tits and should he retain his cock. Just as they begin to stir we will give them a shot to supposedly initiate the changes. Actually it will just make them extremely horny.

“With both of them awake, we will tell both of them we’ll begin the changes tomorrow afternoon after most of the members leave. As we leave, we will talk about how soon the changes will be complete so they can be packaged for shipment. We will close just the cell door with bars.”

“So they will have to tell each other what you talked about.”

“Yes. Since they hear it from an associate they don’t like, the uncertainty is greater.”

“What if they don’t take the bait?”

“Then we will have to separate them so they can’t see each other.”

“Would you really do those things?”

“The rings, large breasts maybe lengthen their tongue, yes but not the other.”

“What about the little finger?”

“In some areas of the world, the little finger of all slaves is removed. It is something you can’t hide and immediately establishes your role. Caught hiding your role leads to some rather brutal and repugnant punishments.”

“So how will they get the information needed to escape?” asked Bill.

“Jill will give some people a tour of the dungeon. During the tour, she will explicitly go over the safety features of the restraints. She will point out the escape routes and tell of the escape supply cabinet.”

“Escape supplies?”

“Sure by each exit is a cabinet containing light sticks and slip on shoes.”

“Oh, now I remember.”

“I don’t think my partners have ever been down there,” said Les. “Perhaps they should be Jill’s tour.”

“That will work.”

“When do you think they will try?”

“Shortly after the activity down there finishes this evening.”

“Where does the exit go?”

“Judy isn’t sure. She told me that the exit makes a branch a short distance from the door. Both corridors take you to the surface but one is much longer than the other. Other than that she didn’t know very much, except when it’s an emergency evacuation the preferred path is lit.”

“Do you mind if we come down with you this morning?”

“It’s fine with me. In fact it would be a good idea.”

“We need to go check on our partners. What time are you going down?”

“Well considering the time, let’s meet at the elevator at 11. It shouldn’t take us very long so we’ll be done by lunch time.”

“Okay. Elevator on members level 3 at 11. By the way, here are Judy’s keys.”

It was half past ten when Sarah went down to the clinic. Judy was just coming out of a room when she entered the hall. “So how is it going?”

“Pretty good. Alice is awake.”

“Good I’d like to see her for a moment, before we go down stairs.”

Sarah followed Judy to another room then opened the door.

“Good morning, Alice,” said Sarah as she entered the room.

“Good morning, I think,” replied Alice with half a smile.

“How are you feeling?”

“That I would like to strangle that asshole who started this process.”

“We are going down to see the two of them right after we leave here. While we are there, we are going talk about the modifications they will begin undergoing tomorrow in preparation for being packaged up for shipment.”

Alice frowned then said, “What are you going to do to them?”

“Nothing actually, but they will think we are planning to make several significant alterations in their appearance. Sort of what they did to those they kidnapped but more grotesque. We think they’ll use the dungeon safety features and escape out the emergency exit.”

“He will. I don’t know about her.”

“How do you know him?”

“He visited here several times a couple of years ago wanting to buy the place. I told him no. Our law firm told him no and he still kept pressing. When he was here the last time, he got really angry and made some threats before stomping out.”

“What did he want this place for?”

“He was never real clear about that. My suspicion is so he can expand his slaving operation. It would be less visible here.”

“How soon will you be up and around?”

“Judy has indicated the end of the week is possible. You know her, if I let her she’ll keep me here a month or more.”

“Hm ... sounds familiar.” Sarah winked at Judy and they all laughed. “Alice, I’ve been told a few times that getting up to soon will have negative long term health effects. Anyway, I’ll stop by later.”

“You’re right. Okay. I’m sure I will be here.” Sarah gave Alice a kiss before leaving with Judy. Out in the hall Sarah said, “Les and Bill are meeting us at the elevator on level 3.”

“I figured they would want to come a long.”

“I asked as I thought it would be wise to have some witnesses.”

“It would be but that cuts both ways.”

“Yes. Les and I were flirting earlier and an offer was made. Are they like Nancy’s group?”

“I think so but I’ve never partied privately with them. I’m sure they observe limits. His partners are real sweet hearts.”

“Okay. I’ll see where it goes.”

Bob and Les were waiting for them when the elevator stopped on 3. “Ready?” asked Judy.

“Yes,” replied Bill. “I was just thinking this has been a most interesting weekend.”

“Yes,” responded Judy. “I would prefer less interesting.”

“My partners would like to take the tour Jill is giving later,” said Les.

“So would mine,” added Bill.

“Good. There are several more who’ve expressed interest in using the lower dungeon before so they will likely be on the tour as well.”

When the elevator door opened to the lower dungeon, the first thing they heard was the crack of a whip followed by a scream. Sarah held her fingers up for a moment indicating silence and the three looked at her with a puzzled expression. She quietly stepped out into the dim corridor and into the alcove. After a few moments a woman’s voice said, “Put him in the tank.”

Followed by, “Yes, Mistress.” This was followed by a splash then a scream and splashing water.

The woman said, “See that the slime ball doesn’t drown or you will take its place.”

“Yes, Mistress,” followed by the rumble of chains moving and more splashing.

Judy chuckled then said, “You’ve been playing again.”

“Yes. Actually all of this is prerecorded. It is just a question of putting the pieces you want together.”

“Let’s get on with it.” With that Judy led the group to the dungeon holding the two intruders.


Later, when the three entered the dining room a woman wearing just a collar rushed over toward them. Stopping in front of Les she said, “Master, lunch is waiting for you and your friends.”

“Very good, slut. Lead the way.” With the woman leading, Les, Bill, Judy and Sarah followed while Sarah wondered about the exchange.

Waiting at the table were several other women, some wearing sheer jackets and others naked, wearing only a collar. Sarah thought, “This will be interesting.”

When everyone was seated Les said, “Time out. This is Sarah and I think most of you know Judy. Sarah is staying with Alice and Judy.” Then he introduced his partners. “I think time out should continue through lunch.”

Bill then introduced his partners then said, “We don’t do role play very often like Les and his partners do. We do like sex and fun.”

“Well that is why we are all here.”

“Ladies,” said Les, “There will be a tour of the lower dungeon at 4 this afternoon and I thought you all might be interested in seeing it.”

“You’ve seen it,” said Ce.

“Yes. It is very real.”

Seeing their expressions Judy said, “Have any of you toured the dungeons?”

Ce said, “We may have seen them when we were offered the opportunity to join. To be honest, that is a long time ago and we haven’t really thought about them.”

“Okay. Let me refresh your memory then. The upper dungeon is more about bondage and forced orgasms. There are numerous ways to torment a person but to me it doesn’t have a real cruel atmosphere. The lower dungeon feels and sounds like what you would visualize as where an inquisition would take place. The torment is potentially more painful.”

“So the lower level, is for pain sluts,” said a woman wearing a collar.

“Definitely,” added Sarah.

“Let’s be clear, I am not suggesting we consider using it,” said Les. “With this opportunity, I thought you should see it.”

“I think my partners know my feelings,” said Bill, “as I agree with Les’ last statement.”

The ladies all looked at each other, then Ce said, “We’ll be there. Jill is always fun to be around anyway.”

They spent the rest of lunch getting to know each other. While Bill and Les’ partners had been around each other, this was their first time sitting together for a meal and socializing. So it was well into the afternoon when Judy said, “This has been great, but I have some patients to check on. So I shall see you this evening.”

Sarah said, “I need to take care of some items, so I will leave as well. I’ve really enjoyed chatting with all of you and I hope we can do it again soon.”

“How about dinner?” asked Ce.

Sarah hesitated, then Ce added, “Only dinner.”

Then Sarah replied, “That would be fine.”

“You’re new here, right?” Sarah nodded. “I hope no offense is taken, but for us activities other than our role play just evolve.”

“None taken. Thank you. See you at dinner.”

After they left the room Judy said, “Their role play surprised you.”

“Yes.”

“Most of the groups who role play, do it within their group. As to interactions, many consider oral sex, anal intercourse, dildos, clamps and light spanking within the normal realm of activities. If you don’t want to do any of those, don’t be reluctant to say so.”

“Okay. Thanks.”

“What are you off to do?”

“Check on the clothes that were supposed to arrive.”

“Have fun, I need to check on Jill and Janet so I will be up shortly.”

“I thought Alice was very lucid when we stopped by.”

“Yes. She is progressing nicely in that regard. Hearing what was planned from you probably helped her attitude. At first she felt like she had lost the battle by those two getting inside and so soon after last weekend. I think that has passed.”

“Well you can’t stop everyone, but you can try to plan on how to deal with those who are a threat to you. See you in a bit.”

“Yes.”


The members were just sitting down to dinner when Sarah, Jill and Janet entered the dining portion of the common area. Jill said, “I believe that lady is trying to get our attention.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.