Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sarah watched several people take Kelly up on her offer. “Come on,” said Judy, “lets go see how they are doing this.”

“What about the dishes?”

“Clean up has been arranged.”

Sarah looked at the rest of the group and said, “We’re going up to look.”

“Looking for company?” asked Sally.

Sarah smiled, “I’d welcome the company of anyone in this group.”

“So I guess that means I’m one among others.”

“That is not quite what I meant,” replied Sarah sticking her tongue out.

“I know but you did give me a nice opening.”

“So I have to be careful with words around you, or I will get molested.”

“You’ll probably get molested regardless.”

“Okay. Later though.” When Sally was next to Sarah, she kissed her.

On the stage they looked over the placement of the pads on Kitten. Judy frowned a couple of times but didn’t say anything. Sarah noticed Julia and Stan talking quietly to the side.

“Kelly, could I put a couple of pads on to see what it feels like?” asked Sally.

“Sure. Either your stomach or thigh would be a good place to try.”

When Kelly’s assistant came over with two pads, Sally indicated her thigh. Once the pads were connected to the console, Kelly turned it on. “This is the low frequency low intensity.”

“Okay.”

“Now I’ll go through the several settings. Tell me to stop at any time.”

Sarah watched Sally’s muscles twitch in response to the changing settings. When Sally was done, she looked at Sarah and said, “Why don’t you try it?”

Sarah hesitated then smiled as she said, “Sure.” Her smile covered her apprehension, even though she had just watched Sally.

“Sarah, I’ll go through the steps the same way I did with Sally.”

“Okay.” At first it felt like a tickle and grew in intensity. The last few were almost painful.

“So what do you think?” asked Kelly.

“Well, I expected it to be more painful or uncomfortable than it was.”

“It takes more intensity to excite the thigh muscles. So while the last few settings were likely uncomfortable or painful, if applied to your breasts or around you cunt they would be considerably more intense.”

“This reminds me of a TENS unit,” said Sally.

“Basically it is. The difference is the controlled distribution of the excitement. I can tell you it is quite intense.”

“So you’ve tried it,” said Sarah.

“I’ve experienced everything I do in the shows although this wasn’t a true show.”

Judy said, “Aren’t you concerned about the pads on her chest?”

“If they didn’t work as pairs then they couldn’t be used. With an automated setup like this there would be too much chance of interfering with the heart rhythm. The designers intent is to include a heart monitor.”

“That’s a good idea.”

They listened to Kitten answer questions about the experience. After a few minutes, Sally said, “I’ve seen everything I wanted see.”

Judy put an arm around Sarah and Sally as she said, “Let’s go have some raw unrestrained sex together, ‘cause I am really turned on now. I sure would like to feel a couple of cocks tonight.”

Looking back over her shoulder she saw Nancy and Bob following them. Stan and Julia were still talking to Kelly.

Judy, Sarah and Sally were caressing each other as they entered an adjacent room. There were several couples sitting around talking and caressing each other. On the floor in the center of the room was a large mat. Judy said, “Why don’t you kneel down on the mat.” Sarah slipped her gown off and hung it on the wall. As soon as she knelt down, Judy and Sally slid under her then began sucking on her breasts. Only then did Sarah realize how full she was. Looking over her shoulders, she saw that both Judy and Sally were laying with their knees up and spread. On one side she saw Nancy kneel between Judy’s feet and begin kissing the inside of her thighs. She felt a cock press between her labia and sighed. Looking back she could see it was Bob. Movement to the side drew her attention, looking over she saw a man push his cock into Sally.

Two hands grasped her head and gently turned it forward then a voice said, “Open up, this is for your sweet lips.” When her head turned forward, a large cock pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth and the crown slipped inside. “Lick it.” Sarah began to lick it all over but concentrated on the crown. The attention of her tongue soon had it swelling and she realized how large it was. “Now, take more of it in your mouth.” She slipped it further into her mouth as she caressed it with her tongue. He gradually began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. With each stroke pushing a little deeper until it bumped the back of her throat.

The voice said, “Have you ever deep-throated before?” She shook her head, no. “You need to learn that. For now, just suck me off.” Sarah found it difficult to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, because of the mouths on her breasts and the cock in her cunt. Each contributed to her increasing level of arousal. Her breathing sounded like a steam engine was running through her nose. The cock in her mouth continued to rock back and forth. She could feel it getting hotter. Then it jerked. Two hands grabbed her head, holding it still, as gobs of hot cum filled her mouth. He was soon done and stepped away, patting Sarah on the head. Her breasts were still being sucked, and the cock was slowly pushing in and out of her cunt. She could feel a mouth licking her cunt between the cock and her clit. The stimulation was fantastic. She could feel her milk letting down. Her cunt juice continued flowing. The arousal felt so good.

Just then, a seat was placed in front of her. A woman sat down on it, placing her cunt right at Sarah’s face. She looked up, and recognized her from last night. The woman pulled Sarah’s mouth down to her cunt and said, “Lick. I filled it up just for you.” As she licked along her cunt, Sarah could taste the mixed juices. She pushed her cunt tighter to Sarah’s mouth and said, “Just stick your tongue in my cunt and suck”. As she did, Sarah could feel the fluids flow into her mouth. She could see the woman’s abdomen tighten, which caused more cum to flow into her mouth. The woman placed her legs on Sarah’s shoulders opening her cunt up wider, letting Sarah’s mouth press further between the wet labia. As she did this, Bob increased the speed of his thrusts. She could feel his cock growing and getting hotter. Her heart rate was so high her head was pounding. Her breathing was rapid, but still she couldn’t get enough air to breathe. Sarah realized that her cunt was rippling with contractions. Her milk was gone and the two who had been nursing were now stimulating her by licking her breasts and sensitive nipples. Her attention was drawn back to her cunt; it was experiencing continuous convulsions. Bob’s cock jammed deep inside her, spraying her cunt with hot cum, just as the licking on her clit increased. The orgasm reached a crescendo, and everything went black.

When she awakened, she found herself lying in a swing. Judy was wiping her face with a cool damp rag. Sarah saw a familiar head between her legs, and realized that Nancy was alternately sucking and licking her cunt. Judy told her to squeeze her cunt. When she did, Sarah felt more cum flow out of her cunt. She then felt Nancy’s tongue gathering up the expelled cum.

“Judy, how long was I out?”

“Oh, about 20 minutes. I don’t think I have seen anyone pass out that long, and we were getting kind of worried about you. Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Oh yes, but I don’t know how many of those I can live through.”

“More than you think. Are you comfortable lying in this chair?”

“Yes, I think so.”

Judy leaned down and kissed her. Then Sally kissed her and they played tongue tango.

Soon, Nancy had finished sucking all the cum out of her. Moving up beside her, Nancy said, “You really got into that, didn’t you?”

She nodded. “It felt wonderful. I have only come close to cumming that hard when I’ve been with Alice and Judy. Never before that.”

Nancy bent over and kissed her, pushing her tongue into Sarah’s mouth. Sarah placed a hand behind Nancy’s head as they had a tongue duel. Sarah could feel her nipples hardening and her cunt moistening. Nancy soon pulled back, saying, “Wow.” The nipples on her breasts stood, rock hard from her arousal. Sarah reached up and caressed her nipples.

Judy said, “Didn’t I tell you she was passionate.”

Nancy responded, “Yes, but you understated it, significantly.” Their nearness and adoration made Sarah feel very comfortable.

She started to get up, but realized she needed some help. She asked Nancy if she would help her up. Nancy looked at Judy, and then back at Sarah.

“We’re planning on having our way with you several times in this chair before we do that. Now it looks like you could do with a bit of rest first, so...” Judy and Sally gave Sarah a hand, pulling her forward so that she could stand up. Her legs felt weak. Judy and Nancy put an arm around her and helped her walk to the couch and sit down.

Nancy asked Sarah, “How did you like the cock, or (should I say) how did you like Bob’s cock?”

“It was big, and I was afraid it would split me at first, but it filled me up very nicely. I hope I get to try it again.”

“Every one says that,” they replied, as they laughed. “In your case, I’m sure you will.” With that, Nancy kissed her on the cheek.

Both of them were caressing the inside of her thighs. Sarah placed her arms around each of them, and began to caress a breast and nipple. Alice came by and saw the four of them sitting there. “Sarah, you have that well-fucked look.”

“Yes. And with us stroking each other, I will be ready to fuck again in no time. Besides, I hope the furniture is stain-proof, because my cunt is well beyond the dripping stage.”

Alice laughed and walked off, saying she needed to check on things. The four of them sat and relaxed a while longer. After Judy left to assist a member, Nancy asked, “Feel rested?”

“Maybe,” replied Sarah. “What do you have in mind?”

“She has sex on her mind.”

“I have a suggestion but I’m open to others. If Sarah was in the chair then the two of you could use your mouth on each other.”

“And what would you be doing?” asked Sally with a smile.

“I saw a nice harness with a vibrating dildo just made for you ass.”

“Sounds good to me. It will be a double dose of pleasure.” Sally stood and pulled both Nancy and Sarah up.

“You two can start,” said Nancy, “while I go get the toy.”

Nancy had hardly spoken before Sally and Sarah were in each others arms kissing and caressing each other. After a very long kiss Sally helped Sarah lay back in the chair then adjusted its height. At every opportunity they caressed each other. Sally straddled Sarah’s head and lowered her cunt toward Sarah’s waiting tongue. She leaned forward to lay on Sarah. Sarah let out a loud groan when Sally was in position.

“Hey, I’m not that heavy.”

“I couldn’t resist.” After she spoke, she dragged her tongue between the wet folds of Sally’s labia. As she was doing that, she felt her labia being spread as a tongue began caressing them. Sarah began to mimic Sally’s caressing of her cunt on Sally’s cunt. She was so focused on her activities she jumped when a dildo touched her nose. Pulling away from Sally a little, she watched the dildo slide into Sally’s ass. Nancy slid it in until her hips bumped Sarah’s head, then started it vibrating.

Sarah returned to caressing Sally’s cunt and noticed there was a lot more cream. Suspecting that the dildo would soon bring Sally to her crest, she focused on alternating her caress Sally’s clit and her labia. Sally’s caresses became slower as she approached her crest while Sarah sped her own up. It wasn’t long before she felt Sally tense up as her orgasm crested. This was followed by a flood of cream which Sarah tried to capture with her mouth. When Sally’s orgasm had passed, Sarah continued to lightly caress her labia with her lips and tongue. She felt Nancy move away, looking up she watched the dildo slide out of Sally, then her ass slowly close.

Once she recovered from her orgasm, Sally focused on giving Sarah an orgasm. Sarah’s arousal had only slightly diminished while Sally was lost in hers. Thus, it wasn’t long until Sarah’s orgasm was rapidly approaching. Sally felt its approach and several times slowed her caressing to keep Sarah just shy of her crest. When Sarah crested, she squirted several times drenching Sally’s face and some of her hair. Sarah vision became cloudy when she crested and she felt her sheath rippling. Once Sarah’s orgasmic contractions had diminished, Sally rose up to stand straddling Sarah’s head then moved back.

“You sprayed cum all over me.”

“I do that sometimes, when I cum really hard or I’m held just shy of the crest for a time. Lean down here so I can lick it off.”

“Sorry,” said Nancy, “I’ll get it.”

“Meany.”

While Nancy was tending to Sally, Sarah managed to sit up in the canvas chair. She was waiting for them to finish when a woman came over and said, “Need a hand?”

“Yes. Please.”

“I’ve seen them at it before and you might have been stuck all night.”

“Thanks. They do like a woman’s cream.”

The woman laughed. “Not just women’s. They like any cream.”

“If I remember right, yours tasted pretty good earlier.”

“Hers always does,” said a man who came to stand beside her. “Did you enjoy yourself this evening?”

“Yes. This is a very interesting place.”

“We hope you come back again.”

“Thanks,” replied Sarah as she watched the couple walk away.

“Nice going,” said Nancy.

“What do you mean?”

“That couple is usually pretty stand offish. So you could say you have a feather in your hat with that compliment.”

“And a well deserved one, I might add,” added Sally.

“Well, I don’t know about that but I am tired. So I was thinking about calling it a night.”

“We agree. Let’s go see what the others are doing first.”

They found Stan and Julia assisting Kelly with her equipment. “Do you all need help?”

“I think we have it under control,” said Kelly. “Stan and Julia have been a lot of help. Thanks for the offer. I hope to see you all again soon.”

After first glancing around to see who was nearby Sally said, “I would like to see one of your regular shows some time. Do you have a card or something?”

“Here is a card. Let me know ahead of time, if you can.”

“Well our hours are likely stranger than yours, but we’ll try.”

“Have you seen Bob, Judy or Alice?”

“Judy is up in the clinic tending to a couple of members. Alice was in the kitchen. I think Bob went with Judy.”

“Okay. Will I see you tomorrow?” asked Sarah.

“Yes,” said Julia.

“Probably not,” added Kelly. “We need to leave very early.”

“Well, have a safe trip where ever you are going,” said Sarah with Nancy and Sally nodding.

In the kitchen they found Alice putting a few items away. “Alice,” said Sarah, “I’m going up to bed.”

“We are too,” added Nancy.

“Same arrangements as last night are fine with us,” replied Alice. “I told Stan and Julia the same thing. Judy, Bob and I are going to make the rounds then we will be up.”

“Okay.”

When they reached the hall leading to the members rooms, Nancy said, “We need to get some things from our suite. You are welcome to come with us, as we will only be a minute.”

“Suits me. Besides I haven’t been in this part.”


When Sarah, Nancy and Sally walked into Alice’s quarters Jill declared, “There you are.”

“So how are things up here?” asked Sally.

“Too quiet.”

“Well we are here now, but thinking very strongly about going to bed.”

“Where are the others?”

“We understand Judy and Bob are in the clinic. Alice was in the kitchen and about to find Bob and Judy to do a walk though before coming up here. Alice wanted to check on Susan before coming up.”

“If they are going to do all that, it will be probably an hour before they come up.”

“Well in the meantime, I’m going to take a shower,” said Sarah. “Does anyone want to join me?”

“I think I will,” replied Sally.

“As will I.”

“We’ll be back in a few moments,” said Sarah.

“I’ll bet,” responded Janet. “Those two don’t know what a quick shower is.”

“Don’t be too quick to lose your money.”

They were on the couch chatting with Janet and Jill when Bob, Alice and Judy came in. “So how are things in here?” asked Alice.

“Good,” said Janet. “We didn’t see any problems all evening.”

“That reminds me,” said Sally, “I need to check the servers before we leave tomorrow. I set some jobs up to do additional monitoring.”

“Are Stan and Julia coming up?”

“I think so. They were with Kelly the last I saw of them.”

“They were quite interested in the toy Kelly demonstrated. So they may be a while. I’m going to take a shower.”

“We already did,” said Nancy.

“And it didn’t take them an hour either,” added Janet.

“And your point is smart ass.”

Alice, Bob and Judy were just coming back from the shower when Stan and Julia came in. “Are you all waiting for us?”

“Not really,” replied Judy. “We just finished our shower.”

“That sounds real good. Before we do that, how did tonight go?”

“It was a normal evening. Judy had two calls which is on the light side.”

“Well we have a surprise for all of you,” said Sally. “It appears that Sarah has been accepted as a member even though she hasn’t inquired.”

Alice frowned and said, “What?”

“Sally’s being funny,” responded Nancy. “Our most standoffish couple came over and talked to Sarah and before leaving said they hoped to see her again.”

“That is one for the books. Although they aren’t really standoffish. Surprisingly, they are socially shy. A very nice couple though.”

“We agree,” replied Sally. “It’s just that I don’t remember seeing them talk to someone the first time they are here.”

“We talked when I was serving last night. It was pretty brief though.”

Judy said, “I gave Susan a sedative before we came up, as she was pretty agitated. She will sleep until tomorrow morning. Jill changed the scan to check that level more frequently. The background sounds are turned down, so set the trip level to just above background noise. This way we will know if she wakes up before I expect.”

“That is part of the old system, right?” said Sally.

“Yes.”

“I wonder why we didn’t program the new system to do that.”

“What are you thinking?” asked Bob.

“I don’t know if it will work but the idea is to monitor the noise in each area.”

“Basically, when something changes. That warning will need to be combined with other sensor information to be really useful.”

“Let me know when you have it thought out.”

“As for sleeping arrangements,” said Alice. “You know the locations, so make your choices.”

Stan said, “We’re going to take a shower before we join you. If you are sure there is enough room.”

“Certainly is. Although, we are approaching the comfortable limit but we’re not close enough to worry about it.”

As she crawled into bed, Sarah thought, “I have really enjoyed being with Nancy and Sally this afternoon. I hope I will see more of them. Am I expecting too much, to think of these friends as special?” She saw Alice, Judy and Bob smiling as they watched Nancy and Sally moving to be next to her. When Sally was next to her, she turned to face her so their breasts touched. Sarah leaned forward to give Sally a quick kiss before resting her head on the pillow. She felt Nancy’s breasts press against her back. Both Sally and Nancy laid a hand on her side, near her hip. Even as she felt the others getting in bed, she could feel herself relaxing, as the first stages of sleep overtook her.

The movement of the bed intruded on Sarah’s dream bringing it to an end. Opening her eyes, she saw Sally looking at her.

“Were you dreaming?”

“Yes. Why?”

“I could see changes in your expression.”

“It’s a dream that reoccurs frequently.”

“I forget most of mine as soon as I wake up. Do you remember it?”

“Well parts of it. It takes place on an island in a warm climate. I apparently I am living there with several other people. I think I know them but haven’t been able to put the clues to together.”

“Well good luck. I never can. The most I remember is whether it was a good dream or not.”

“Well I think my milk is leaking. I hope I haven’t gotten the bed wet.”

“Here let me take the pressure off.”

“Just the pressure.”

“Well maybe a little more.”

“Where is everyone else?”

“Nancy and Julia went to fix breakfast a few minutes ago. Alice and Judy went to check Susan, then Alice was going to check on the members. Bob and Stan went to the security center.”

“So they let us sleep in?”

“They just left a few minutes ago. I’m surprised the noise didn’t wake you sooner. Roll on your back and I’ll take several mouthfuls from each one.”

Sarah rolled onto her back as Sally rose up next to her. As soon as Sarah was on her back, Sally latched onto a nipple. Sarah felt the flow of milk with Sally’s first tug. It felt like it almost squirted out. She moved her hand up and caressed Sally’s head. After swallowing several mouthfuls from one breast, Sarah could feel the reduction in pressure. Sally took a few mouthfuls then moved to the other breast. When she was done, Sally rose up and kissed Sarah, as their mouths met Sally let the milk in her mouth flow into Sarah’s. When their lips had touched, Sarah put her arms around Sally, firmly hugging her.

When they separated Sarah said, “I’m going to miss you when you leave.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.