Mistaken Identity
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

So this is the security center,” said Sarah as she followed Sally into the room.

“You haven’t seen this before?”

“No. I don’t know very much about this stuff but this seems pretty fancy for a sex club.”

Sally laughed before replying, “It probably is. As was noted last night, the members have a great desire for their activities to remain private.”

“Well it is impressive. Who knows of the setup?”

Sally laughed, “I see you’re already in your analysis mode. The members know that there is one but not much more. By coming in here, you’ve joined a select group.”

“Besides the monitors the twins are using, are there others?”

“Yes. Besides those, there is a full set of monitors in Alice’s office. On each floor there is a service closet that contains a smaller selection. Just like this room, all require an access code.”

“I gather you had something in mind, other than duplicating what the twins are doing.”

“Yep. There are effectively three systems in here. One is the original security system. All of its sensors connect directly to a controller. The newer security system is a private network that has both wired and wireless components. It is managed by a pair of servers and uses standard TCP/IP communication, which is encrypted. The third system is a normal network with connections to the Internet through a firewall and DMZ.”

“So Bob understated the risk last night.”

“Yes, because we weren’t sure about whether the area was bugged.”

“I wasn’t offended.”

“Good. Now, I want to review the logs for the server and firewall, as well as run some tests to see if we’ve been hacked. While I’m doing that, I would like you to compare monitor views between the old and new system, so we can note any differences.”

“Okay. If you think I can do it.”

“After listening to you last night, I have no doubts about you doing it. Besides, it’s pretty straight forward. Let me start my tests, then I’ll show you what needs to be done.”

It was nearly three hours later when Nancy joined them. “Are you guys going to stop for lunch? This is a weekend you know.”

“Yes. As to it being a weekend, some of us get stuck when some people who like causing others problems don’t take a break. In any case, this is different from normal, and we have some clues. We’ll be out in a minute. Have the guys check the room and phones again.”

“Okay,” said Nancy with a frown as she left.

“Think we’ve found everything?” asked Sarah.

“No, but we do know a lot more than when we started this morning. Your assistance was a big help.”

“It was interesting, much more interesting than most of the last few weeks.”

“Sure wish we had some of our tools here.”

“Why?”

“I’m getting conflicting results when I test for the number of wireless access points.”

“Alice or the twins might know why.”

“True. Let’s go eat. I’m hungry now that Nancy was here and mentioned food.”

“I’ve been hungry for some time. Didn’t you hear my stomach growling?”

“No. You should have said something. When I get into a project I can lose track of time.”

“I have the same problem,” said Sarah as she logged off the console. She stood at the door smiling as she watched Sally check the four monitors again.

“What are you smiling at?”

“You. You checked those four monitors at least twice after you said it was time to eat.”

“Well...”

“Hey ... I’m not complaining. If I understood a bit more about what you are looking for, I would be peering over your shoulder. Partially because I have a special interest in all this activity.”

When Sally and Sarah entered the kitchen, the others had already begun eating. Nancy said, “If you had waited much longer, you might have missed out.”

“In that case, we would have just fixed more,” replied Sarah as she began filling her plate.

When Sarah sat down, Nancy said, “Gee if I’d known you eat as much as Bob I’d have prepared more.”

“Got to feed my growing body. Besides, I think Sally was trying to see if her stomach could out growl mine.”

“I’ll have you know mine doesn’t growl.” Sally had no sooner finished her comment when a strange sound was heard from her direction. While everyone was laughing, Sally blushed. When it quieted down she added, “Well most of the time.”

When most were finished eating Bob said, “We need to go over what each of us have found. Stan and I’ll start, since we are done. In the room where Sarah was taken to, we found an object sitting in front of the sensor. It basically obscured the sensor’s view. If we need to, we can look through the logs to determine when it was done but I suspect it was sometime yesterday.

“There were bugs in the common areas. We left them in place, but fixed them so the audio pickup wasn’t functioning very well. The bugs are top of the line. Because of this, it is possible we missed some as they transmit in bursts. All are low power so there has to be a transmitter in the building to relay the signal. We should consider pulling them out.”

“I agree with taking them out. I’m surprised that we haven’t found any cameras,” said Stan. “We did find signal splitters on a few cameras in common areas. They were left functioning but not transmitting anything useful.”

Sally said, “I had Sarah verify that the cameras for the two system were covering the intended area. It appears some may have shifted but not all that much.”

“How did you do that?”

“By comparing the view between the old and the new systems. It’s true that the perspective can be different between the systems for some views but the setup notes tell us the differences.

“Starting about two months ago there have been several serious attempts made to hack into the network and new security system. A couple of attacks on the network got pretty far before they were shutdown and redirected. One attack was directed at the member’s database. It got as far as logging in before the trap tripped. It worked as expected and the attackers were allowed to retrieve the selected records before being kicked out.”

“Rusty will be pleased the trap worked and pissed that they got that far.”

“Yep. I sent him the logs.”

“One issue I haven’t been able to sort out is the number of WAPs. When they are active, the count comes up one more than when they are in test mode. When I drop one point at a time, there is one extra. If we had a spare, we could do it the hard way.”

“Why not use the spare by the entrance to the security center?” asked Sarah.

“What spare?” asked several.

“Well it looked like a spare to me. It was on the desk next to the phone. It certainly resembled a WAP. I presumed it was a spare because there weren’t any lights lit.”

Sally, Bob and Stan all looked at each then Sally said, “Are you two thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Likely. Easiest way to hide something, put it in plain sight.”

“Yea,” said Judy. “Unfortunately, it happens too often.”

“Lets hear what Alice and Judy learned first.”

“Well we learned a lot but I am not sure how much is useful. The woman’s name is Susan Engletree. She is the sister of the woman who several weeks ago tried to send Sarah, Jill and Janet to the baby farm. Her involvement is rather complicated.” Judy snorted trying to keep from laughing. “Well it is.”

“Bizarre would be the word I used.”

“Anyway, she came here believing that Sarah and I entrapped her sister and sent her to the baby farm. Before sending her there we gave her treatments to greatly enlarge her breasts and impregnated her with quads. We injected both of them with the solutions they brought here.

“According to her, she went to her sister’s employer when she couldn’t reach her sister. Initially they told her that her sister was on a project and unavailable. Within a short time the story changed to her sister being kidnapped and sent a baby farm with an irrevocable term contract. Her sister’s employer offered her an opportunity to secure her sister’s release. The plan was for her to subdue Sarah and I; give us injections to alter our bodies; place us in the bottom of laundry carts on the shipping dock. Once we were off site, we would be packaged and shipped to the baby farm.

“The difficulty is she can’t currently tell us anything about those who helped her. What they look like? Where she met them? She can talk in detail of events up until the time she went to see if her sisters employer’s knew when her sister would be back. If she sees me, she can recall details about her activities here. As to the sensor in the room, she put a frosted block in front of it. This was apparently just before I checked the rooms before placing them off limits.”

Judy said, “I am fairly certain that the lapse in her memory is due to conditioning. Probably a combination of drugs and hypnosis. Neither are my strong suit although I can do hypnosis. There are some ‘truth’ drugs that we might be able to use to get around the block. Anyway, after we showed her the tapes of the activities with Sarah, Jill and Janet, her attitude toward Alice changed.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“Keep her in the dungeon for the present. She is in the lower part that is seldom used, and no one is scheduled to use it for some time.”

“Actually,” said Alice, “except for that cell that area sees very little use.”

“I can understand that,” replied Julia. “For me, just being down there is scary and the special effects in the cell are something else.”

“Well, we didn’t pull out all the stops,” responded Judy.

“So is she lucid after the stress of being in that dark cell overnight?”

“Yes. When we first went down, we did some role playing. An ‘abused slave’ cleaned the cell, then punished on leaving, for talking. Of course the punishment was out of sight. A Dungeon Master visited her after that to test how sensitive she was. Judy went in first to ask questions, then I joined in on the questioning. I did have a few items hanging from my waist belt. I hung her straddling a horse with a large cock at the entrance the her cunt. It didn’t take much discomfort from riding the horse before she became quite talkative. Even so, there are still gaps that she can’t recall. We still need to evaluate everything she’s said. Before we left we took her off the horse. She can move around the cell, up to the limits of the chain attached to her collar. Her wrists are fastened to her collar with short chains. When we left, the lighting was dimmed to near darkness. The dungeon is now quieter. There are only the sound effects of water dripping and groans.”

“So what do you plan to do?” asked Julia.

“Leave her down there for the time being. After we are done here I plan to call Frank. I’d intended to wait until Monday but now I don’t think I should. He may be able to fill in some of the blanks we currently have in her story and surrounding events. Also he may know who is behind her being here.”

“Her plan seemed kind of weak,” said Julia.

“If she had gotten both of us subdued without alerting anyone, then I can see the rest having a good chance of succeeding. It is kind of scary how far she got. If Jill and Janet had served as scheduled, then would she have been caught? The laundry cart bit is a little iffy as pickup is in the afternoon.”

“Do you have a new laundry service?” asked Sarah.

“Yes. We changed after the incident with you. A month ago, they added a second driver and started alternating between them. They gave us a reason, but I don’t remember it.”

“So you think this is tied in with Liz’s attempt on you,” said Nancy.

“Makes a lot of sense. But I’m not familiar with the routine here.”

“It may go a little deeper than that,” said Bob. “The couple who recruited Liz, seems to be at the center of this.”

“Good point,” said Sarah, “as I hadn’t thought of it quite that way.”

“My inclination is that we continue on as if this side drama isn’t happening,” said Alice. “Although, we do increase our awareness with respect to security.”

“What’s planned for this evening?” asked Sarah.

“Tonight is basically a social. There will be a pot luck dinner, which some members are preparing this afternoon. After dinner, there will be music, games and other activities. Our weekend activities can include slave auctions, sex shows, demonstrations, etc. Generally the performers in a show are members. The auctions are only real in that it is an auction for services. The definition of service, time length and other aspects vary. Sexual interplay is always a key aspect of any activity.”

“Alice, I agree with you regarding today and even tomorrow,” said Stan. “I presume you want to have people watching the monitors.”

“Yes. We can give Jill and Janet a break this afternoon, then let them take the primary role this evening. Judy or I can come up to give them a break.”

“Well I could do that as well,” offered Sarah. “In fact, to me it would be better for me to do that than you. Since you need to be available to the members.”

“We will help,” said Nancy. “I’m sure we will still have plenty of time for some fun.”

“Count us in as well,” said Julia. “Actually, I don’t think Alice and Judy should do it. Their absence would be noticed, while ours won’t be as noticeable.”

“I don’t have much more to do, and would like to finish up so I can take a nap before this evening,” said Sally.

“Are we all in agreement?” asked Bob.

“With what?” questioned Sarah.

“To summarize,” responded Nancy, “from the member’s standpoint this evening will go as planned. Sally, Bob and Stan are going to look into the WAP issue. Alice was going to call Frank. This evening we will spell Jill and Janet on the monitors.”

“Sounds good to me,” replied Stan. “You didn’t say anything about being more alert but I wouldn’t have either. Besides Sarah, are there any visitors this weekend?”

“Two couples,” replied Alice. “The times I’ve seen them they were with their hosts.”

“I agree with Sally on the idea of a quiet nap this afternoon,” added Sarah.

“Lets do it,” said Alice. As everyone was getting up Alice asked, “Sarah, what were you going to do?”

“I thought I would tag along with Sally for a little while. Then take a nap. Why?”

“I just wanted to know where to look for you later.”


As they approached the security center Sarah said, “Bob, it’s on that desk in the corner.”

Sally said, “I’m going to check the scripts I had running.”

“Okay,” replied Bob as the others continued toward the desk.

After looking it over Stan said, “This is connected to the phone line. It has power.”

“Well lets unplug it,” replied Bob.

“Suits me. If we’re going to do this we probably ought to remove bugs and take the splitters off.”

“Say, I don’t remember us covering it earlier. Stan did you have a chance to look in the bag Susan had.”

“Yes. There were two changes of clothes, a pair of tennis shoes, syringes, gloves, four bottles containing liquid and 2 disposable cell phones. The syringes were 5mL so if all the contents from the bottles was to be used it would take several injections. All of it is still in the bag.”

“We didn’t see it this morning.”

“It’s in the bottom drawer of the file cabinet.”

“We probably ought to remind Judy, so she can take care of the solutions. You’re not going to like this thought, but I wonder if there are any bugs or tracking devices in it.”

“Crap,” replied Bob, as Stan went back toward the suite.

Soon Stan came back with Judy following close behind. After putting on gloves, Stan retrieved the bag and set it on the desk on a trash bag. He removed the bottles and placed them in a zip lock bag that Judy was holding. He then laid the rest of the items on the trash bag.

Bob’s detector found two bugs in the bag. Each were wrapped in black foam then placed inside a jar. Opening the phones, they found both of them were turned off. “I have a great temptation to turn them on, but that doesn’t seem like a good idea.”

“Have you got a shielded container with you?”

“Good idea. I have one with the tool kit. Let’s put the clothes and gloves back in the bag. We can take it down to the lower dungeon before we begin picking up bugs.”

“I’m going to put these solutions in the freezer,” said Judy.

“That’s your area,” said Stan. “If you weren’t around, I’d mix them with alcohol then burn it.”

“That may be what happens to them.”

After Bob and Stan had put the stuff back in the bag Bob said, “Sarah, would you take this jar and put it with my stuff in the kitchen?”

“Sure,” replied Sarah as she watched them head for the elevator.

“I’ll walk back with you,” said Judy.

“Okay. I want to check on Sally first.”


Sarah was reading a book when Alice came back to the suite. Sarah looked up said, “You look a little more relaxed now.”

“I am.”

“So was your chat with Frank that good?”

“I think so. Do you know where Judy is?”

“In her office, I think. The last time I saw her was when we came back from the security center about an hour ago. She was going to put the solutions Susan had in the freezer.”

“Okay. I’ll be back in a moment.”

A few moments later when Sarah looked up, she saw Alice returning with Judy.

When they were closer, Sarah said, “So what’s the latest?”

“Where is everyone?”

“Well Sally, Julia and Nancy are laying down. I thought about it, but decided to rest by reading. Bob and Stan are retrieving bugs. They took Susan’s bag down to the lower dungeon.”

“Well Frank was a wealth of information. He asked us to send him the solutions Susan had and we’ll do that on Monday. He is fairly confident that he has sorted out part of this affair. John the husband of Liz’s friend Samantha is a business partner of his for a couple of projects. Neither one is going well. According to Liz, it was Samantha that identified you and brought her into this affair. Samantha and John proposed having Liz intimidate you into returning the money. From the photos they showed him, he thought that you being the person was a possibility. You have a number of characteristics which match the person who used to work for him. A little plastic surgery would have taken care of all the physical differences. However, there were some behavioral differences that bothered him. They proposed a plan that they thought would intimidate you into returning the money. Liz never had any direct contact with Frank. Your lack of response to Liz’s first attempt didn’t sit right with him. Primarily, you didn’t attempt to run after the first time. It was not the way he expected the missing woman to react, as he was quite familiar with her.

“After the first round, Liz says she believed you were the person and just needed stronger persuasion. This doesn’t account for her adding some twists of her own after the first time she took you for treatments. She gave you one shot of a gene-altering virus to enable your lactating and breast enlargement. It is a different approach from ours and I think not as good. From what Frank has learned, you will lactate for many years. These changes made you much more sensitive to touch and emotions. Sagging could have been a problem if you hadn’t had the treatments here.

“Perhaps a more significant twist is that Liz recently decided to approach Frank with an alternative proposal to recover his funds. According to her, she sent him the proposal by way of Samantha which he never received. She proposed having you work in sex shows and porno films with her as your manager. All the money you earned would go to pay Frank off or enrich Liz. She figured you blew the money you stole. She was certain that with your modified body, you could earn more than enough money to cover Frank’s loss and make her wealthy. Her plan was to start you out in straight sex films then move toward more edgy films such as those involving bondage and possibly animals. If necessary to achieve the financial goals her plan was to turn you into a do-anything porn star. As such you would star in real no-holds-barred S&M films until your condition was no longer suitable.

“Her last act would be to send you to a baby farm or a dungeon, wherever she could get the best finders fee. She figured you would last about 3 years in films. By then she figured she would have enough money to retire, after paying Frank his share. Frank is thinking about fulfilling her dreams, but with her in the staring role. He thinks, if it is handled well, she should be able to complete several real S&M films. And the films sell really well, and at extremely good prices, when the BDSM is real rather than staged.

“Considering this latest attempt, Frank is concerned about your safety. So he would like for you to stay here a while longer. Samantha and John along with their children and two friends will be visiting him late next week to discuss business plans. While they are there, he intends to learn more about their role in this. He still wants his money back, and now he wants the perpetrators as well. Are you willing to help by hanging around here for a week or two?”

“Oh my goodness. Can I really believe him? I don’t see how this would be helping him. Why would his business partner do something like this? This makes very little sense to me, unless it was an attempt to distract him from something else. Let me think about it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.