Mistaken Identity
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

“We probably should go back to the reception,” said Alice.

“I agree,” replied Sarah. “Before we go out I have a couple of questions. That way I can digest the answers while we are at the reception and talk about later.”

“Oh, no. She is setting us up for a quiz,” said Judy with a smile.

“How about inquisition?”

“We’re saving that for the woman later,” replied Alice laughing. “Although by the time I get down there she may be ready to talk her head off and do anything to get out.”

“Are you trying to side track me?”

“Perhaps?”

“So what is so terrible about the cell where Bob put her?”

“It’s not the cell so much as the atmosphere. There is a multitude of background sounds in the dungeon. Horrendous screams coordinated with a whip striking flesh. Pleadings not to skewer or cut the body followed by blood curdling screams. The scurrying of little feet with squeaks much like a rat. I think there is even the sound of a big cat. The caress of wet tongue. Arcs. And much more.”

“It will be interesting to see her state of mind when we go down,” said Judy. “In the dark, it is real enough even when you know what’s going on that it gets scary. So what’s the questions?”

“How do you control access?”

“Members wear an id. Guests usually wear a collar. The security system monitors their movement in the building.”

“I don’t have a collar now.”

“That is because I gave you an id when you took your extend snooze.”

“I do.”

“Yes. It is a small chip under your skin behind your ear. When you approach a door or pass a monitoring point the system records your id, time and direction.”

“The woman didn’t have a collar and I presume she wasn’t a member. So could she have entered at the same time someone else did?”

“She is not a member,” replied Alice. “It is possible someone brought her in when they came in and didn’t register her although not likely for a number of reasons. Stan and Julia are in the security center, I can ask them to look through today’s video to see who she was with.”

“I agree,” replied Sarah, “except are you really sure the system is secure.”

Alice frowned as she said, “I don’t know why it wouldn’t be.”

“Could she have gained access another way? Say the receiving dock. She could have arrived in a shipping container. That’s how those two entered who were going to ship me to the baby farm.”

“They were going to use the laundry service, but close enough.”

“There are several additional reasons for concern,” added Sarah. Alice looked at her sharply. “I’m not picking on you or the club, I am just very wary. The alarm remote you and Judy carry didn’t trip when we entered that room. Fortunately the one in your suite did trip. Why the difference? Her being here indicates she accessed the estate as we just noted. We don’t know if she is alone or with someone else. Are those other people still on site? Will they try to do something else? What was her intent?” Alice held up her hands indicating Sarah had made her point.

“Sarah, the security system doesn’t have any connections to the outside,” responded Judy.

“That only eliminates one avenue. There is still the possibility of bugs, some are wireless or there might be a repeater in the building.”

“Lets go out to the reception. Sarah work with Sally serving. I’ll call Stan and advise him of the concerns.”

“If it was me, I would go talk to him and Julia. Perhaps include Bob in the discussion.”

“Okay. Let’s rejoin the reception,” said Alice. “I’ll slip off in a few minutes to talk to Stan and Julia. I won’t be gone very long.”

“You might stop by and ask Janet and Jill to continue perusing the monitors.”

“Good idea. Anything else?”

“When are you going to kick me out?” asked Sarah with a serious expression.

“We’re not!” replied both.

“Well it seems like my presence here just creates issues.”

“We can assure you, that we usually have issues. These issues are only different than the usual ones. A lot more interesting I might add.”

“I could due with less interesting.”

Alice left. Then a few minutes later Judy and Sarah walked out. As they approached the reception area, Sarah saw Sally and moved toward her. Approaching from behind Sarah waited until they were close before saying, “Now this server has a nice ass.” As she finished speaking, she caressed Sally’s cheek and gave it a light pinch.

“Hey,” said Sally, “feeling is permitted. Pinching is not,” as she turned around. “Ah you’re back. Do you want your tray back.”

“I’ll take it,” replied Judy. “Why don’t you and Sarah just hang out. I think three servers can handle the crowd now.”

“Its been tapering off pretty fast. Most of those I’ve seen leaving, looked like they were off to party in their suite.”

“That usually happens about this time.”

“Have you seen Bob and Nancy?”

“Yes. Alice asked them to take care of an issue. They should be back in a few.”

“Good then I can hang out with the most popular person here this evening.”

“If its an imposition, then you can still serve and I’ll hang with her.”

“You have the tray. Off to your duties wench,” replied Sally with a smile as she put an arm around Sarah. “We’ll stand here and watch the groping.”

“Wench? Thanks a bunch,” replied Judy then she stuck her tongue out before moving off to serve.


Shortly after Judy began serving Sally saw Bob and Nancy enter the room and waved. Bob saw them and returned the wave and headed in their direction.

“So what are you all doing?” asked Nancy.

“Well I’m hanging out with the most popular woman here tonight,” replied Sally.

“I think you all are just lusting after my magnificent body,” added Sarah with a grin. “I saw Bob almost jerk Nancy off her feet to come this way when Sally waved.”

“I thought about not waving,” responded Sally.

Wiggling his eyebrows he teased, “I love magnificent looking smart people. That’s why I married Nancy and we hooked up with Sally.”

Sally, Nancy and Sarah busted out laughing as Nancy said between gasps, “Nice recovery.”

“No recovery. Just the honest truth,” added Bob with a smile.

The three of them chatted as they either caressed each other or held hands. Before long, Sarah was again dripping wet with fluids running down her legs. Even though they were off to the side, several members stopped by to chat with them. A few offered their handmaidens mouths to clear the excess moisture from Sarah’s cunt, or ease the pressure on her breasts. Sarah hesitated the first time, then accepted the offers as they were made. Each time she did it, Bob or Nancy would lick their lips and smile at her.

Sarah glanced around the room and said, “It looks like most have left.”

“I’m a little surprised there are still this many here,” replied Nancy. Sarah glanced over and noticed Nancy starring at her breast when Sarah looked down she noticed the nipple had some milk on it.

Looking toward Nancy she said, “You can have some if you like. Bob you can have some too.”

They said, “Thought you would never ask. Let’s sit over there on the couch.”

As soon as they were seated, Bob and Nancy latched onto a nipple.

“Darn left out again,” said Sally.

“Sorry I only have two.” Sarah puckered her lips indicating a kiss for Sally. Sarah caressed their heads. She watched as Sally smiled before kneeling between her legs. She felt a tongue on her labia and sighed. When she went to put her hands on Bob’s cock and Nancy’s cunt, she found another hand on each. She soon realized those were Sally’s hands and together they caressed Bob and Nancy.

Sarah’s breasts were nearly drained when Alice came over and said, “Now that looks very enjoyable. You know it is past 9 PM.” Sarah then noticed that the room was nearly empty.

“So what’s next?” asked Sarah.

“Well we first we need to straighten up this area then it is whatever we want to do, although a chat seems like a good idea. As to the rest of the weekend? It is usually a self-service affair. Sometimes, we have a group dinner on Saturday, but not always. When we do, everyone pitches in to prepare the food.”

While they were talking, Sally, Bob and Nancy sat up.

“Bob, Nancy, Sally, I am not sure what your plans were but you all are welcome to join us in our suite.”

The three looked at each other, then Nancy said, “Thank you.”

With five of them plus Judy and the two servers, they had the room quickly cleaned up. They gathered at the bottom of the steps and waited for Alice. Sally moved next to Sarah and put an arm around her waist, pulling her close. Sarah reciprocated and squeezed. Nancy moved to the other side of Sarah and cupped one ass cheek with her hand. Bob rolled his eyes. Judy chuckled.

“Nancy,” said Sarah, “if you keep that up I will likely cum before we reach the top of the steps.”

“You are still aroused?”

“Oh my yes. My sexy bits are very sensitive to stimulation. Even walking is arousing. Standing here with both of you so close, and you playing with my cheeks. It is just building on the arousal from you and Bob taking my milk, along with the feeling of Sally’s talented tongue.”

“Oops ... sorry.” Nancy pulled her hand away from Sarah.

“You could have left it there. Just hold off on the caresses until we are some place more comfortable.”

“Picky.” Nancy patted an ass cheek, then covered it with her hand.

“Are you putting us on?” asked Sally.

“No she isn’t,” replied Judy. “She is very sensitive.”

Sally arched an eyebrow. “I noticed a lot of cream when I was licking her.” She kissed Sarah’s cheek then added, “As Tony the Tiger would say, It Tastes GRRREAT!”

Alice said, “Me thinks it’s time to think about calling it a day.”

When the group arrived upstairs, Judy immediately went to check on Jill and Janet.

Alice said, “Lets all freshen up then meet back out here. Nancy, Sally, Bob, there is a big shower in Judy’s suite. The three of us will use the one in my suite.”

When Judy joined them in the shower Alice asked, “How are they doing?”

“They are doing just fine. I just hope the strain on their breasts wasn’t too much.”

“What do you mean?” asked Sarah.

“Well, with breast enlargement the way we do it, it takes a while for the new connective tissue’s elasticity to firm up to give the needed support. If you stand too soon, the tissue stretches, which results in them sagging. This is why Alice was upset with Liz when your breasts were enlarged. However, it doesn’t seem to have affected you.”

“Good”, was all Sarah could think to say. “So what happens now?”

“Do you have any problem sharing some of your events with Bob, Nancy and Sally?” asked Alice. “Sorry I should have thought to ask before they came up here.”

Sarah looked thoughtful for a moment, “You obviously trust them a great deal. So I am willing to bring them into this, if you are? If this place is bugged, then it likely doesn’t make any difference.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about your comment,” replied Alice. “There are only four people besides you who have been on this floor in the last six months except for a person from the phone company. That was some three or four months ago.”

“Okay. That just increases our comfort level, but ... we haven’t tested it.”

“Sure you weren’t pulling our legs about being a saleswoman? Because you are beginning to sound more like a security consultant. By the way, Bob and Stan’s companies are in different areas of the security field.”

“My masters focused on strategic analysis. It was all business orientated but security is similar with different issues. Actually it might be easier in some respects.”

“I’m done,” said Judy. With that announcement, Sarah shut the shower off.

They walked back into the great room just as Bob, Nancy and Sally came through the other door. Alice said, “What would you like to drink? Glass of wine?”

Nancy and Sally said, “That sounds great.” Judy and Alice went to get the wine and glasses, while the others found places to sit. Nancy and Sally worked it so they sat on the couch with Sarah in the middle. Once seated Sarah said, “I think I’ve been set up.”

Bob laughed, “Now why would you think that?”

“These lecherous looks I feel.”

“Now is that anyway to talk about a friend?” responded Nancy.

“No insult was intended as I only speak the truth. Are you denying it?”

“Of course not, but lecherous sounds so crude. Lusting would have been nicer.” They were all laughing when Alice and Judy came in with the wine.

“What did we miss?”

“Sarah accused us of being lecherous because we sat on each side of her,” replied Sally.

“Well. Was she right?”

“We thought lustful would have been a nicer comment.”

“And those are different.”

“Lustful sounds so much warmer,” replied Nancy putting an arm around Sarah with a hand on Sally’s shoulder.

“Sally you asked about Sarah’s sensitivity earlier,” said Judy.

Sally held her hands up stopping Judy, “My apologies to all. It was a nosy question and I shouldn’t have asked.”

“It wasn’t nosy,” replied Sarah before Judy could respond. “You were interested which is different. I think it was a fair question. Janet and Jill, by requesting your assistance this evening, I may have drawn you into a mess. It would likely make more sense for me to tell this story from the beginning. It is one that I’m beginning to think of as “Sarah’s Saga”. Anyway a woman by the name of Liz has kidnapped me twice. Each time when I awoke I was strapped to an examining table. These were in preparation for me receiving treatments to modify portions of my body. The second time was here. These modifications have given me a larger bust, larger labia and a longer clit. Along with their enlargement, the sensitivity of these areas increased. It now takes very little caressing to start my arousal, and it rises very rapidly.”

“Do we know Liz?” asked Bob a little testily.

“Maybe,” said Alice. “She has been here a few times. She belongs to another club with whom we have a facilities sharing arrangement.”

Bob started to ask another question but Sarah cut him off by continuing, “The reason Liz gave for doing this was that it was to encourage me to return some money to a Frank that I supposedly stole. To me it is a case of mistaken identity. Proving it is a significant challenge so it’s still not fully sorted. I can assure you, and provide documents indicating that it wasn’t possible for me to have been at the location where the money was stolen. Did I anticipate your questions correctly?”

“Yes, you did. And I can think of more questions, but go on.”

“The first event is now some seven months ago. A second kidnapping brought me here some nine weeks ago. Liz arranged to bring me here to receive additional treatments. These were to again increase the size of my bust, clit and labia. Her other reason for bringing me here was for me to experience dungeon life as a resident. She claimed that was my destiny, if I didn’t return the money. Anyway, due in part to her greed, her plan came off the tracks. Jill and Janet alerted Judy to some concerns with the way Liz wanted my treatments done. Alice heard of this, then after investigating, she moved me to a private room so the treatments I received here could be completed correctly.

“Shortly after Alice moved me and left Jill and Janet monitoring me, a couple managed to get into the room. They subdued Jill and Janet while I was asleep. Their intent was to start another increase to my breast size and lactation rate before shipping me to a baby farm located somewhere in the tropics. Jill and Janet were going to go with me since they saw the couples faces. Their activity was discovered and stopped. Alice gave the couple to Frank. Also, Frank now has Liz on his island. As to tonight, I don’t have a clue what the woman was up to but I don’t think I would have liked it. Alice has assured me that her time in the dungeon will have her talking in short order.

“That pretty well covers my journey here without going into a lot of detail.”

“Wow,” said Sally and Nancy. Bob sat quietly, looking at Sarah.

“Bob,” said Nancy with a smile. “Just because you can see Sarah’s lovely labia, you shouldn’t stare.”

“It is lovely and smells delicious. But I wasn’t staring. I was just looking while I digested her story. It strikes me as a strange way to get someone to return stolen money.”

“My impression was they thought that since I was in real estate with a public persona, I would be anxious to return the money rather than suffer the notoriety. I think Liz believed I stole the money and probably didn’t have any left since I was working in real estate sales. During my interaction with her here, she seemed intent on me earning the money to pay Frank back by performing in sex videos and live shows. She intended to be my manager.”

“How much money are we talking about?”

“Something over $10 million, I believe. Although I only have a comment by Liz to go by. I guess they figured since I stole the money I knew the amount.”

“That makes this even stranger.”

“I agree. It has given me many days with sleepless nights.” As Sarah finished the sentence, she yawned.

Nancy said, “I think we ought to save any recreation until tomorrow.”

“I agree,” said Alice. “But earlier, Sarah asked Judy and I some probing questions about our security system earlier. If we can manage the energy, I think you should hear them tonight. Bluntly put, she thinks we might have a problem.”

“After hearing your tale, I have some ideas,” replied Bob. “But what are your thoughts?”

“The items that bother me the most are: The remotes that Alice and Judy carry did not go off when I entered that room with the woman. The woman wasn’t an authorized guest. The couple who intended to send me to a baby farm were able to get in, and planned on shipping us out without any concern for alarms. Better yet, how did they even know, I was here?”

“I asked Stan, Julia, Jill and Janet to look through tonight’s tapes to see if they could tell who the woman was with. The last I heard they saw the woman several times. None of the times did she seem to be with anybody.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“So do we have a problem? If we do, then how do we solve it?”

“I think Sarah asked some good questions that we don’t have good answers to right now.”

Sarah held her hands up causing everyone to give her a puzzled look. She took the remote and turned the TV on fairly loudly. Bob and Sally looked at each other nodded then smiled at Sarah.

Bob said, “Sarah, good idea. Although considering the way Alice guards her privacy, I would be surprised.”

“Are you willing to risk having large tits?” asked Sarah with a smile.

“Hey. I said it was a good idea. This security system’s technology is at least a little stale. The alarm malfunction is significant. One remote failing without warning is possible both at the same time is pretty implausible. Unless procedures have changed, shipping a large container from here involves more than one person.”

“They were going to use the laundry service to get the three of them off site,” replied Alice. “Since then we have changed procedures and provider.”

“Well after my experiences over the last several months, I may be a little paranoid,” said Sarah. “I suspect someone has figured out a way to know what is going on inside this club and how to access it without being detected.”

“But, why?”

“Good question. Our records don’t contain anyone who looks like the woman in the dungeon. She wasn’t wearing a guest id. So...”

“Those are issues, big issues and one of the key reasons we installed the system.”

“As to why, I don’t think we will know until we get her to talk. Even then she may not know.”

“Does Stan and Julia know any of this?”

“Part of it,” replied Alice. “Stan brought the bag she had with her up to the security center.”

“Did anyone look through it?”

“We put the stuff she had laying out in the room in it before Stan brought it up here,” replied Sarah. “And yes we both wore gloves.”

“Good move.”

“So what do you think we ought to do?” said Bob looking at Sarah causing her to frown. “Hey, I like the way you are thinking. I just wanted to see how close your ideas are to mine.”

“Can you correlate head count versus logged members and guests? If there are any, how did someone plant listening devices? How about wireless access points? Are there any and if so is the count correct? With a WAP and repeater there could be hidden cameras as well.”

Bob looked at Nancy and said, “We should offer her a job.”

“I’m agreeable, but not right now.”

“What?” asked Sarah.

“A job. We can talk about it later,” replied Nancy with Sally nodding agreement.

“But...”

“Trust me. Later.” Sarah glanced at Judy and Alice to see them smiling.

“Alice,” said Nancy, “I thought the club decided not to use video surveillance.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.