Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

They had just finished breakfast when Sarah glanced at the calendar and said, “Wow.”

“What?” said Judy.

“I just realized that I’ve been here for about 2 months.”

“That’s about right,” responded Alice looking at the calendar.

“It has been three weeks since Jill and I began the treatments we wanted,” added Janet.

“Well it just doesn’t seem that long. So, Judy, health wise when will you be satisfied with my changes.”

“As far as I’m concerned you can stay as long as you want to. Health wise you are fine. I would like to see you for a check-up every couple of months for a while, perhaps a year. You’ve been a lot of help.”

Alice added, “Very true. With Jill and Janet spending the last three weeks on the cots, it would have been very hectic for us without your help.”

“Thanks. I think I’ve learned a lot assisting both of you.”

“As to leaving, you should talk to Frank before you decide on a date. I haven’t talked to him for a while so we don’t know where the issues regarding you stand.”

“I’ll call him on Monday.”

“Okay. Let me know before you do. Oh, shit.”

“What?” asked Sarah.

“I forgot this is Thursday, and we are to host a reception tomorrow evening for club members. We have enough time to get ready, but Jill and Janet will not be able to serve.”

Judy said, “I will help.”

Sarah quickly added, “I can help, as well. However, even though I’ve been helping out I still don’t know much about the club or how it works. Is this something new?”

“No it’s just that we haven’t done one in a while.”

Alice sighed and said, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I think so, but tell me what’s involved.”

“Sarah has seen very little of the facilities beyond the clinic area,” said Judy. “Why don’t we give her a tour?”

“Good, idea,” replied Alice. “When we are in the areas where the reception activities will take place, we can go over how they are set up.”

Several hours later, they were leaving the area where the reception would be held when Alice asked, “Still interested in helping?”

“Yes, definitely. I am thinking that this is a safe way to see how people react to my appearance.”

“Remember, you will likely be naked for a good part of the time since you are serving,” said Judy.

“Only difference between this and dancing around on stage is the distance between me and the guests or customers. Being naked will not be a problem. If I am not used to it now, I never will be.”

“Ah, but friendly groping is permitted.”


After breakfast Friday morning, they began preparing their costumes for the clubs’ weekend activities. Judy and Alice retrieved several costumes. “Sarah, Janet wore this costume before and it worked out very nicely. I think it is the best choice considering the difference in stature. I think any adjustments will be easy to make. It is made like Judy’s. The others are similar in that they have the same number of pieces to remove.”

Sarah held up the skirt, but couldn’t determine how to put it on.

“Here, it works like this,” said Alice as she laid it on the counter. “This goes around your waist. This shorter skirt attaches to it then over that goes this longer skirt.” As Alice described it, she laid each part on the counter.

Sarah nodded and said, “It looks like everything is held together with Velcro.” As she picked up the waist band, she noticed that the cloth was very thin.

Just then, Judy came in, wearing heels and thigh high stockings. “Would you like me to help you try it on?” Sarah nodded.

“Well, first, you need to put your shoes and stockings on, as it will be easier to see what adjustments are needed. Janet has a smaller waist than you do so our first hurdle is the waist band. We need to be ready before 3 but even so we should have enough time for us to have a bit of play time.” Judy wrapped Sarah in her arms and kissed her. Their tongues dueled as their hands caressed each other, arousing both of them. They pulled apart, a bit breathless, and looked deep into each other’s eyes, clearly sharing their feelings for each other. After a light kiss, they returned to the task at hand.

“Okay, you two,” said Alice. “I’ll leave you to sort out Sarah’s costume. I need to go check on the arrangements.” Then grinning she added, “Just remember what you’re supposed to be doing.”

“Yes, mother,” they laughingly replied.

Sarah put on her stockings and heels. She hesitated for a moment when she started to close the locking straps, but then decided Alice and Judy were people she could trust. She wondered if she would be able to stand, as these shoes had six-inch heels. When she stood, she wobbled for a moment then steadied herself. It had been a long time since she’d worn shoes with heels this narrow.

Sarah closely examined the costume, then held the waistband to her waist with Judy watching. They both smiled when they saw it was just long enough. “That’s a good omen,” said Sarah as Judy helped her position it then fasten the ends together. In the process there was a bit of caressing and kissing. Sarah then picked a panel for the shorter skirt, which she attached to the waist band centered over her pussy. Looking in the mirror she saw that the bottom of the panel barely covered her crotch. Judy then assisted her with attaching the other three panels, beginning with the one covering her ass then with the other two on each side. They then connected the Velcro tabs on her hips between the adjacent panels. Pausing to look in the mirror, Sarah could see that the back of the skirt left the bottom of her ass exposed. With her back to the mirror she bent over and looked between her legs. In the mirror, she saw the skirt slid up enough to show quite a bit of her ass as well as her labia. When she stood up, she looked again and realized she could clearly see her labia below the hem. Squatting, her labia descended to be very visible between her spread legs. “This will give everyone quite a show.”

“This is a sex club. It is a little on the short side,” said Judy. “We could lengthen it but it’s up to you.”

“Even though it seems a little brazen, I’m okay with it. Maybe I’m a hussy after all.”

“No way. Just damn good looking with a willingness to be adventuresome.”

Sarah wrapped her arms tightly around Judy saying, “Thank you. You are very special. I am only adventurous with the right company.” They paused for a nice long kiss before separating. Sarah turned and picked up a longer panel. She started to put it directly over the shorter panel.

“No. These panels are offset from those of the short skirt. So we want to place them with the edge of the front panels between your legs or so it lines up with your belly button.” Sarah moved the panel to the right and Judy helped her attach it to the waist band. Together they attached the remaining panels to the waist band.

“So what do you think?” asked Judy.

“We need to even out the spacing of the panels. So let’s see what it looks like with a just a little gap in the front and back.” After they made the adjustments, Sarah looked at it from different angles standing in the full length mirror. She then squatted to see what it looked like.

“So, are you satisfied?”

“Yes. This looks much better. I like it. Even with the longer panels and the narrower gap in the front and back, I’ll probably give a pretty good show when I bend over or even walk.”

Judy laughed the said, “So what did you expect of a costume at a sex club.”

Sarah replied in a very soft voice and innocent expression, “Oh, something like a long formal ball gown with a reasonably full skirt dragging on the floor. I mean after all we have to be modest around others, especially men.” Seeing the look on Judy’s face, she could hardly hold her laughter.

“Yea ... Right. We are probably lucky to wear these rather than some kind of bondage gear. Some members would prefer seeing us with our elbows and wrists tied together behind our back along with a ring or funnel gag in our mouth.”

“Funnel gag?”

“It’s a ring gag with a tube curved up ending in a small funnel. Obviously, you have to swallow whatever is put in the funnel.”

“I think I’ll pass on that. You know our costumes aren’t much different from a formal gown with an open side seam.”

“I agree. Although, the open seam in the front is higher than any formal gown I’ve ever seen.”

“True. Those don’t usually have side seams open to your waist either. I think many clothes designers want you to take small dainty steps.”

“Sure. Your hips roll more that way. We need to make a blouse for you. They are not very complicated but it will take time. We do have a white leather halter that would give your breasts some support.”

“What is it like?”

“It fits your chest similar to a bra. The cups are made of very narrow strips of leather tied together to form a lattice around your breasts, but leaving the front open so areolae and nipples protrude.”

“I would be willing to try it. Think you have one big enough?”

“Oops. I forgot those have to be handmade and I’m not sure we have the time.”

“Perhaps, another time. This brings up a question though. What kind of support do I need to wear when I leave here? Obviously it will have to have open front cups.”

“A platform bra would probably work. You need a good one. We could probably order some this weekend.”

“We couldn’t send them back.”

“True but the extras we could put in the store room.”

It took Judy and Sarah several hours to create a new blouse for her, then make adjustments so it fit appropriately. They would have been finished quicker, except for playing around, caressing, and kissing. Alice stopped by to help drain Sarah’s breasts, which led to an even longer dalliance.

It was 2:00 when Judy noticed the time, and said, “I need to dress.” Sarah straightened her thigh-high stockings then assisted Judy with her costume. While she was helping Judy, she asked, “Why this style of a costume? The same eye catching features could be done so it was a bit easier to put on.”

“Well, by having the separate pieces it adds some interest to the reception. Alice may have skipped over part of tonight’s activities. The guests will be offered the opportunity to play some games, with the winner receiving a ticket. All the attendees receive a raffle ticket and can buy additional tickets. During the reception, a ticket is periodically drawn. The prize is the winner removing a piece of clothing from one of the servers. The entire costume is eligible for removal, except stockings and shoes. For the skirt, the outer panels are removed first. By agreeing to submit immediately to any request from the attendees, a prize winner can immediately remove a second item. I suspect you will be the first to wear only shoes and stockings, as you are new, even though your costume has a few more panels. Alice drafted two other members to help us serve. Their costumes are similar to mine in number of pieces.”

Sarah shivered at the thought of being slowly stripped naked in front of a group of people, one article of clothing at a time. At the same time, it felt a bit arousing.

Judy noticed her reaction. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

Sarah hesitated a moment then said, “It really isn’t much different than exotic dancing. In this case, you don’t control the sequence and it is a little more personal.”

“I hadn’t thought of it quite that way. Next, we want you to put this mask on to hide your identity.” She slid it over Sarah’s head. The mask attached to a matrix of narrow straps over her head which held it over the upper part of her face. From the matrix of straps, several hung down to just touch her shoulders. As Judy fastened a collar around Sarah’s neck, she said, “We are locking the collar and will then lock the straps to the collar. This is to ensure that only Alice or I can remove it.” Once she was done, she said, “This should prevent anyone from recognizing you tonight. Well unless they know you as well as I do.” Judy laughed. Sarah blushed, then turned and looked into the mirror.

“Judy, I think you are right. Right now, I can think of only a few people who may know me as well as you do. However, I don’t like the mask. I don’t like what it implies, especially with me being the only one wearing one. Let’s take it off.” Judy started to speak. “Yes, I know I am taking a chance. I hope you and Alice will help me deal with any fall-out.”

“We will do anything, we can for you.” With that, Judy unlocked the straps and helped Sarah with removing the mask. Once it was off, they brushed her hair out and restyled it.

Judy wrapped her arms around Sarah from behind, hugging her, as she nuzzled her neck. “You know, I am very glad to have met you. It would have been better if we had met under different circumstances. As I said yesterday, you are so beautiful and wonderful to be around. We’re going to miss you when you go home.”

“Careful, we will mess up our costumes.” Judy then pulled back, helping Sarah stand. Sarah again felt a little unsteady in the shoes. Judy told her to walk around some as that should help her get used to them.

Looking in the mirror Sarah noticed that these shoes arched her feet more than the shoes she had been wearing. This caused her to stand more on the balls of her feet and still have some ankle support. They were a lot more comfortable than she expected from their appearance. “Okay now I feel much more comfortable. I’ve heard women complain about wearing high heels but I’ve never had a problem with them. Even balance wasn’t an issue until I put these on today. The only difference I can see is that these seem to have more of an arch than others I’ve been wearing. I’m surprised that I’m having difficulty walking in these. Perhaps it’s the narrow heel? It is considerably narrower than what I’ve been wearing.”

“Perhaps,” replied Judy, “stand still for a moment.” She took a short strap, and attached it to the ankle straps on Sarah’s shoes.

“Why are you doing that?”

“I think your stride could be too long for these shoes. So, try it now.” Sarah tried it and found the shorter steps made walking much easier.

“That is much better.”

“If you roll your hips a bit, it could help even more. As to whether heels are comfortable, it really comes down to how the bones in your feet fit together and their length. If you’re ready, we can go.” Both took one more look in the mirror before leaving.

On the way downstairs, the light caress of the fabric on Sarah’s nipples caused them to swell considerably. A small damp spot formed on the cloth covering her nipples. Just as they arrived at the reception hall, she remembered the tether between her ankles.

“Judy, we forgot to take the tether off.”

“I would leave it on, as it looks good and seems to help your stability. Besides, I wouldn’t want you to run out on me, as I would sure miss your milk ... but most of all, I’d miss you.”

Sarah gave her a big hug and whispered, “Thanks, and don’t worry about me running out on you. You keep sweet talking me, and I just may never leave.”

“If that is your choice, you wouldn’t hear any objections from the four of us. Now having said all of that, we should take it off because you could trip on it. Just remember short steps. If you still have problems, we could put a short one between your knees.”

Alice came in with the other two servers shortly after Judy and Sarah arrived. Sarah noticed that their costumes were very similar to Judy’s. One major difference between them was the color. Alice explained what was planned for this evening. “While you are serving, the attendees may grope, cop a feel or caress you as long as it doesn’t interfere with serving. All the members are aware of the restriction. You can let them take a lick or two of your nipples or labia, again as long as it doesn’t interfere with serving. As usual for these events, the small activity rooms in the back corner are off limits. If an attendee gets pushy about the restrictions then tell them to see me. If courtesy doesn’t work then screaming is appropriate. Any questions?”

“Okay. Let’s get ready.

“Sarah, there are two couples that I want you to meet this evening. If it is getting late and I haven’t introduced you to anyone come get me. My intent is to do it as soon as I see them. I know you have never been to anything like this before, so just relax and be yourself. Some of the attendees will have slaves or handmaidens with them. The slaves and handmaidens will be bare. Some of them may be hobbled and the slaves will be wearing cuffs. Handmaidens wear a solid metal band around their necks. Neither will ever look you in the eyes, unless given permission. Enjoy yourself.”

Shortly after Alice finished their orientation, people began arriving. The servers were very busy moving among the members with drinks and finger food. As the reception progressed, serving demands decreased to a steady pace giving Sarah time to look around the room. She did not recognize any members. At times, she forgot what she was doing when an interaction between a member and their slave distracted her. Several slaves had been trussed up and left on display. In all cases, they were displayed in such a way that a member could use them, or add to their discomfort.

Judy’s assessment of how quickly Sarah’s clothing would begin coming off was pretty accurate. Sarah thought the way the first item was removed both interesting, and embarrassing. Right after the first winner was announced, Sarah was called up to the stage. The winner removed half of her top with Alice standing beside them. He then cupped Sarah’s breast in his hands and gently squeezed it, causing some milk to squirt out. Turning to Alice, he asked, “Is she available?” very loudly, causing Sarah to blush all the way down her chest.

Alice said, “Not tonight,” then sent Sarah off to serve.

She found it embarrassing to walk around with just one tit hanging out. Nearly everyone who took something off her tray managed to softly caress it or give it a gentle squeeze. Each squeeze resulted in some milk leaking out. Several made comments about how nicely shaped her tit was. Next to be removed was a front panel of her long skirt. She was called to the stage for each of the next three drawings. Each time another long panel was removed.

Once her long skirt was off, Sarah found that the members weren’t as focused on her bare breast. They kept asking her to pick up an item from the floor and would only let her bend over from the waist to do it. Then she remembered what she saw in the mirror earlier and realized that they were peeking at her ass and labia when she bent over. The first time bent over after the realization she blushed. Besides the social activity, she decided that was what this evening was all about. After that she would spread her feet shoulder width apart as she bent over and perhaps squat slightly at every opportunity. Many times when she bent over, someone would caress her ass, or slide their fingers between her labia.

She could tell her labia were swollen with arousal as they rubbed her legs more than usual when she walked. The multitude of caresses added to it, as did watching a person lick her cream off their fingers. Quite often, while she was bent over serving, a person would stroke her breast like they were milking her, resulting in milk squirting from her nipple and then continuing to leak. Before long, her cream was running down her leg soaking her stockings past her knees. Occasionally her cream or milk dripped on the floor.

Most of the members were dressed to some degree, a few wore costumes so sheer they appeared naked. This contrasted with their naked slaves and handmaidens. Sarah was side-tracked from serving, when she saw one slave being suspended. Straps were placed over the woman’s shoulders and attached to a long horizontal bar. Her arms were held to the bar by another set of wide straps. A short chain was connected to her ankle cuffs then pulled up and out to connect to the bar next to her wrists. This left her hanging upright by her shoulders with her legs widely spread. Sarah could see her labia gaping open. A woman standing next to the slave then pushed the horizontal bar causing the suspended slave to rotate. As the slave spun, someone called out, “Anyone for darts?” Several members moved to a nearby table. Sarah watched, amazed, as several picked up a set of small darts and took positions behind a line, facing the slave. The end of the bar was pushed again and the slave slowly began to turn. Each dart thrower waited until the slave was facing them before throwing a dart. After watching a few tosses, Sarah realized that the darts had to be thrown just right. If thrown too hard, they tended to bounce off. When thrown too softly, they wouldn’t bite enough to hold. The slave winced each time a dart stuck to her body. Sarah didn’t realize she was wincing in sympathy each time a dart stuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.