Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Later, Liz, Janet and Jill returned to find Sarah still sleeping soundly suspended in the chair. Liz walked around Sarah assessing the progress of her treatments. Janet turned off the breast enhancer. Jill and Janet released the strap holding the enlargement cups in place then slid them off.

Sarah groaned as she opened her eyes. At first she was confused by where she was. She sighed, her dream was much better. Looking toward her chest she saw her breasts hanging freely below her. They had a very pink color but didn’t hurt. Her areolae were cone shaped and her nipples appeared to be a little longer.

Liz smiled as she said, “Did you have a good nap?”

“Yes,” replied Sarah. “A very nice dream and a stark difference to still being here.”

Sarah moaned when the chair begin to rotate to bring her upright. Her breasts began to ache as they shifted. When the rotation stopped, Sarah was in a reclining position. Her breasts now stood taller on her chest. Tilting her head forward, she could see that her areolae retained their cone shape in this position. Her nipples drooped slightly but still stuck out. She thought of saying, “How am I going to dress now?” but decided on a different tack and said, “Wow, it’s going to be difficult to dress so they don’t stand out.”

“There are special bras available that will accommodate them,” replied Janet earning a frown from Liz.

Janet and Jill began taking measurements of Sarah’s bust. “What are you doing now?” asked Liz.

“We are measuring the size of her breasts, areolae, and nipples. Once we have these measurements, we will rotate her face down so her breasts are hanging again. In that position, we will put a cloth sleeve around each one to maintain their shape. With those in place, we will return her to a reclining position. Then she can eat and use the restroom.”

“Why use the sleeves?”

“Basically to make sure the enlargement finishes correctly. Except for short times, Sarah needs to spend the next 3 days in this chair either reclining or face down.”

“I wasn’t told it would take four days for this,” replied Liz angrily. “Besides yesterday you told me two days.”

“Mistress, since then we rechecked the manual and 3 days in sleeves is correct. I can call our medical director as any deviations require her personal authorization.”

Liz frowned. “Damn,” she thought, “this was going too smoothly,” then said, “Okay. It just means we will be here longer than planned.”

“Sarah, would you like to see them in a mirror?” asked Janet.

Hesitantly, she nodded her head. Jill held a mirror up in front of Sarah.

All Sarah could say was, “Oh my,” before tears began filling her eyes. With tears rolling down her cheeks she wondered, “How will I ever explain this to my friends. They will be very surprised.” Taking a big breath, she sighed trying to relax and calm her anxiety.

“They look very nice,” said Liz with a big smile. “You’ll be very popular. If you chose to be dungeon maiden, they will receive a lot of attention. Even more attention as a slave or dungeon resident since they are just begging to be tormented. Now with their increased sensitivity, your tormentors will certainly enjoy your screams of anguish. However, the torment will also bring you pleasure. But, seeing how good you look, living in the dungeon would be such a waste. With those giant melons, you have considerably more value as a performer in sex videos and live shows, well at least to start. With your increased sensitivity you would find performing very enjoyable unless you get off on pain. I think I will send Frank a few photos along with that suggestion. If he is agreeable, working together we could earn a lot of money with you as a performer. Your earnings should easily cover what you owe him, and set us up financially. I am sure he will agree that this would create a higher return on your luscious body than as a dungeon slut or toy. With your height, coloring and this fantastic body, you will be a much sought after performer. I have some friends that would love to have a body like yours in their films.” While she was talking, she began caressing Sarah’s breasts and tugging on her nipples.

Sarah watched her nipples swell with Liz’s caresses and tugging. It took only a few caresses and tugs before she felt her arousal begin to grow. She felt her clit swell. A slight coolness between legs indicated her labia were wet.

While waiting for Liz to finish Janet said, “The tightness of the skin across your breasts will diminish in a few days, then they will look even better. When Liz is finished, we will put the sleeves on your breasts, then see how your labia looks.”

Liz continued for several moments then said, “Oops...,” and stepped back.

Sarah’s chair was rotated until she was hanging face down. Janet and Jill placed two cloth sleeves around her breasts. This was followed by placing a cloth band around Sarah’s chest below her breasts. The bottom of the sleeves attached to the band of cloth. From the band behind her back, a strap went up over each shoulder and attached to the sleeve. “These will minimize the strain on the breast tissue while it is growing. If this wasn’t done, they would soon be sagging, especially since you will be lactating.”

Jill rotated Sarah’s chair back until she was reclining. Janet set a mirror by Sarah’s side so she could see what they were doing. After turning off the dildo, they slid it from her cunt. Sarah could barely see any gap remaining between her labia. She could feel the cool air on her wet cunt. Without the mirror, her large breasts would have prevented her from seeing very much. She considered thanking Janet, but decided not to provoke a comment from Liz.

Liz told Jill and Janet, “Nice job!”

Sarah could see her now swollen bright red clit standing pulsing above its hood. Her labia were swollen to several times their previous size. She couldn’t tell but they seemed large enough that they would droop even when aroused.

“They look very nice,” said Janet. “They are still swollen from the treatment and your arousal. Once the swelling goes down, they will still be the same size but not as puffy. They will greatly add to the sensations you feel during their stimulation. If you will be performing in sex shows as we heard, then they will be especially beneficial both in terms of your pleasure and appearance. Your partner will get more stimulation as well.”

Sarah shook her head trying to dislodge the vision. “They make me look like a freak. How will I dress? Oh, what will I do now?”

Hearing Sarah express her dismay and growing hysteria Janet said, “You’re not a freak.” Janet’s comment drew Sarah’s attention away from her growing panic. When Sarah looked toward Janet, she saw Janet spread her legs slightly allowing her cunt lips to fully extend. Her clit was clearly visible in front of its hood. “Do I look like a freak?” asked Janet firmly.

“No,” replied Sarah. “It’s just so different.”

With Sarah’s attention Janet continued with, “Once your treatments are complete, you will find that your very sensitive labia and clit will enhance your arousal and pleasure. Liz’s caressing has already started the flow of your cream into your channel between your lips. They are probably too sore for you to enjoy, so I will save that demonstration for later.” Seeing that she was still concerned, Janet went to Sarah and kissed. She whispered to her, “Don’t worry, you will be fine. Once the soreness is gone and you experience the increased sensations you will be quite pleased.”

“Would you like for the mirror to be placed between your legs?”

Sarah slowly nodded her head as she said, “Yes. Please.” Janet moved the mirror and angled it to give Sarah a better view of her cunt. Sarah realized that this was really the first time she had really seen it. Others yes, had seen it but she had never seen hers this close. Her labia majora were full and larger than any she remembered seeing. Her inner lips, even swollen, were now distended. She realized that they would definitely hang much lower.

Jill said, “I know it is hard for you to imagine how these will feel. We wondered when ours were done. These changes will really enhance the feelings from a cock or tongue in your cunt. You are correct in that they will make choosing an undergarment difficult. We usually don’t wear any. You will be amazed at how much easier it is for you to reach an orgasm and then have multiple orgasms. Just a gentle sucking along with little tongue caresses should bring you nearly to an orgasm. I can get aroused by just pressing my legs together when I walk.”

Janet brought over a big bottle containing a white liquid. She placed a straw in Sarah’s mouth and said, “Suck.” As she did, a sweet and very thick cream filled her mouth, but with a salty after-taste. Sarah finished nearly all of it, and quit drinking. Janet added, “This is your meal. You have to drink all the cocktail.” When Sarah hesitated she added, “You really need to drink all of it. You probably feel real full but that will only last a short time. We could pump it into your stomach but that is a pain to do and very uncomfortable.” Sarah slowly finished the drink. Janet was right as she did feel very full, so full she though that her stomach looked slightly swollen.

Janet, seeing Sarah’s concerned look told her, “You will absorb the liquid, so the discomfort will pass quickly. We are going to leave you in a reclining position for a while. Before we leave, do you need to use the restroom?”

“It would probably be a good idea.”

“Okay. Once we release you, we will help you into the toilet.” They helped Sarah stand then walked alongside her to the toilet in the far back corner. Sarah was glad they had walked with her because she felt very unstable. When she finished they walked with her back to the chair. Sarah sat down on the seat then moved back into position. Once she was in place, Jill and Janet refastened the restraints.

“Now, we are going to leave for several hours but you will be monitored the entire time. We will be back when it is time to eat. The screen in front of you is an ebook reader with a pretty good selection, or you can watch videos on the big screen. The controls for both are under your hands.

“While we are gone, the chair will rotate periodically alternating between you being face down and reclining.”

“Two questions.”

“Okay.”

“Why did I need to finish the food?”

“It contains nutrients that will help your breasts form correctly and stabilize.”

“Yes,” said Liz with a gleam in her eye. “They need to form correctly. You will be a walking wet dream once all the changes are complete. Don’t shake your head no. From what I’ve been told, you will like them so much you will have difficulty doing anything but enjoying the sensations. Supposedly it is much like a drug addiction only one of constant pleasure. Releasing the milk from your melons will be a pleasure you will feel several times a day.” Sarah frowned as Liz raved about what she would soon experience.

“Why does the chair rotate?”

“Because we shouldn’t keep you suspended hanging down for long periods of time. By facing down, your breasts will shape correctly with essentially no problems. When reclining or flat on your back it is difficult to get them to grow and not sag. Well at least we haven’t found a way.”

Jill moved the leg braces so her feet were just a little wider than her shoulders. Janet pushed the cart toward the door while Jill double checked the settings on the chair and Sarah’s restraints. “Okay we will be back in a few hours to check on you. If you need us, just say “Nurse Jill or nurse Janet,” and we will be here in a few minutes.”

“Do you need me to be here each time?” asked Liz.

“Not really. All we will do is check how her treatments are progressing and feed her. We will also give her an opportunity to use the toilet each time.”

“Okay. Remind me again of when she can stay out of the chair.”

“Ideally, 72 hours from now, especially if she plans on being a performer. After that she needs to avoid subjecting them to any trauma for at least four months, our medical director prefers six months.”

“Why is that?”

“We understand it is to ensure the treatments are complete. If you want a more definitive answer, we think you should talk to the medical director.”

“Okay. I’ll check with you each day on her status. I can come and go at anytime right?”

“Yes. The more she rests, the quicker her treatments will complete.”

Jill said, “We need to go clean up the equipment. We’ll see you later.”

Liz watched them push the carts out of the room. When the door closed, “Well it looks like you will be here a little longer than was planned. The extra time will give you a lot of time to consider the future you want to have. If you don’t return the money, Frank will choose your future for you.

“You like performing so why don’t you just tell Frank that you don’t have the money and ask him if he is agreeable to a payback scheme. One proposal could be you performing in sex videos and live shows with me managing your career.”

“When I looked at my situation through rose colored glasses, I expected to convince Frank and you that I was not the person who took the money. As I’ve stated before, I am not the woman who took his money. If I remove those glasses, it seems pretty obvious that I will be the one paying it back. I’ll think about your suggestion but I am not keen on it. This is because although I enjoy performing, it is not a career I desire, and I am not keen on working with you due to first impressions. First impressions are often difficult to discard.”

“I can understand your apprehension. The advantage to me handling your affairs is that it would give Frank some assurance that his money would be returned.”

Sarah didn’t respond. After a few moments Liz said, “I’ll be checking on your progress periodically and will see you later today.” With that she walked out the door.

Sarah thought, “I’m sure you will check on me. In the meantime, don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.” Then smiled as she imagined the door smacking her.

Sarah spent the next several hours checking out the available entertainment. She found a selection of TV channels and a large assortment of sex videos on the wall screen. The ebook reader was loaded with wide choice of books with more available from a local host. She found a sci-fi she had been wanting to read and started it. She had been reading for about an hour when she heard a ding. Then after a moment or two she began to rotate, which startled her. She held her breath for a moment as she looked around the room then back toward her feet. As the chair rotated, she watched her breasts shift on her chest. At first, her larger breasts pulled on her shoulders then shifted to the cloth band across her chest. When she was facing the floor, she realized that Jill and Janet had secured her legs differently. Now her knees rested on pads, thus reducing the pressure on the strap around her hips. After the chair stopped moving, she noticed that the ebook reader remained open to the story. It took her a few minutes to get lost in the story again.

Sarah had just finished the story when Janet and Jill returned. “How are you doing?”

“Well I would rather be up and around. Now nothing against you two but I would prefer to be someplace else.”

“Having been in that position, we can understand that. Now we need to see how you are progressing.”

“Your labia look very nice,” said Jill, as she gently massaged them. At first Sarah wanted to scream stop but then stopped as the pain diminished. Jill placed ointment on her fingers then rubbed it over each lip. “This should help ease your discomfort.”

Sarah liked the sensations of Jill’s caress of her cunt lips. It felt even better as the discomfort disappeared to be replaced by very pleasurable sensations. Sarah moaned as she felt them swell and moisten with her growing arousal. She wondered if Jill would lick them again then was surprised at the thought. She hesitantly asked, “Could you hold the mirror so I can have better view?” She wanted to see, but was afraid of what she would find. Janet held up a mirror so she could see the four slightly swollen lips of her cunt hanging between her slightly spread legs. Even with her legs only slightly parted, her labia looked like petals of a flower. Sarah was amazed at the sight and how she thought of it. She was now beyond being shocked by the changes they made to her body.

Sarah watched them as they examined and measured the changes in her body. After taking blood samples, Sarah drank her meal. They assisted her use of the toilet then helped her back to the chair and refastened the restraints.

“I’m glad you put an ebook reader on the chair. It took a bit to become accustomed to reading hanging from the chair. I can’t imagine watching the monitor while facing the floor.”

Jill and Janet laughed. “We’ve only had ebooks a short time. When you are facing the floor the view on the monitor inverts. It is strange but not too bad.”

“Well, I appreciate the ebooks. Thank you.”

“Okay. We’ll be back at roughly four hour intervals. The routine will be the same as this time. You are progressing just as you should.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.