Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 29

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Thursday, September, Year 1

Lance Markus woke up after three days of intense erotic dreams, and complete physical fatigue. He lay in bed, too exhausted to move, and hoped he still had a job. Well, more like idly wondered if he did. More importantly, he had a terminal erection, and that demanded attention. With a groan, he rolled over onto his back. One hand grabbed a tablet from his nightstand, while the other dealt with his need for release. He thumbed the computer on, and surfed to several really hot, nasty videos he’d book-marked. Mostly they involved men having sex with much younger women. Normally, these were fantastic spank material. Watching a hot little teen slut bounce on what always looked like a gigantic cock while acting horny out of her mind was one of his favorite things.

Not today, unfortunately. He was hard, sure. His dick ached to cum. But the scenes just weren’t doing it for him. In a huff, he did searches for ‘brother-sister’ and ‘father-daughter’ incest. Oh yeah! Those really hit the spot! Slutty girls giving their brother/father head, followed by the male stripping their clothes off so he could fuck her with abandon. His awareness shrank down into his dick as an orgasm built nicely. He pictured it was himself sliding into Robin’s hot little box, or even better, into his daughter Vivian’s tight quim. He pushed his hips up, lost in his fantasy, moving toward the climax his genitals demanded.

He imagined all kinds of nasty scenarios involving his sister and daughter. He jacked himself harder. They would sixty-nine, and he would switch from one pussy to the next, while the girls would gleefully lick his pussy-cream-coated dick. Or one could ride his cock, while the other rode his mouth and they played with each other the whole time. He’d had a couple threesomes, all initiated by Robin bringing a coworker to double-team him. They never minded a little ‘incidental contact’, but doing each other was low on the list. He really hoped this wouldn’t be the case with Vivian and Robin.

He was close, so close to cumming when his phone buzzed, and buzzed again. He looked over at the stupid thing angrily. Lam’s reminder to call Porsche right when he woke up floated through his brain. His hands stopped of their own accord, frustrated and he grabbed it. It vibrated again as he was doing so. He thumbed the unlock, and checked. He had a long list of messages from his sister, with several shorter threads from two unknown numbers. Lastly, there was an hourly reminder, starting this morning from Porsche’s number to ‘call her asap’.

Well, the slut never wanted to do anything that didn’t involve sex, so he dutifully pulled up her contact to call her.

“Well hello stud!” The girl purred.

“Hey girl.” He forced himself to sound cheerful. “How’s it going?”

“Oh, you know...” He could hear her smirk. “Having lots of fun, nasty sex. The cheerleader squad is having a blowjob contest, and I think Tim’s sister just might win!”

Lance groaned. “Do you have any idea how horny I am right now?”

“Oh, I’m guessing I probably do, actually. Are you hard? Cock throbbing with the need to fuck some willing little slut? Don’t you just have to squirt cum in a wet. Tight. Hot. Horny little hole?”

Her voice was crawling inside his head, making his hands stroke himself more insistently.

“What if those holes belonged to your sister? Or your daughter? She’s such a horny girl, you know. Thinks about sex all the time now. She and my Lam have really become friends. She’s just dying to get her daddy’s dick into her sexy body.”

Porsche was driving him nuts, talking like that. He was getting close.

“Now, don’t you cum before we get there!” She warned. “We’re on the way. I want you ready. All the nice things you’ve done for me, all the hot orgasms are about to be repaid. You’re about to have your best day ever!”

“Porsche!” He growled.

He had no idea his voice could make that sound. He never spoke harshly to the girls. He wanted them horny, and comfortable, not scared.

“Just wait.” She laughed. “Just you wait. We’re moving now. Jade, try not to get us killed!”

“Who’s Jade?” He asked.

“Just some super hot, lead-footed bitch who’s trying to break a world record or something!” She returned. “Hey, what do you think of the pictures?”

“What pictures? What are you talking about?” Lance looked around.

“Viv said she sent you some really naughty pix. Didn’t you get them?” She actually sounded a little worried.

“I have a bunch of missed stuff. I haven’t looked at any of it yet.” He defended.

“Oh! Well, you look at what she sent, and we’ll be right there. Remember, no cumming!” She hung up.

His dick really needed to pop. He was starting to get blue-balls.

He scrolled through, finding all kinds of nasty pictures from all three numbers. Pictures of naked women, from the neck down. Three separate bodies, all tall, with varying types of breasts, but flashing bald, slick-looking little twats. The only one he could recognize without a face was his sister. But even there, her once obviously fake tits were looking less fake now. Still big, looking great on her tight form, but much more natural-seeming.

The other two he couldn’t decide on. One was tall, with small, perky tits, the other had a much larger pair of juggs. The bigger breasts had succulent puffy pink areolas, which he found especially arousing. He hoped that was Vivian.

There were messages too. All three begged him to come home, hinting at first, then blatantly telling him they were waiting for him to fuck them silly. He found himself hoping Porsche didn’t stay long after reading those. Three hot pussies, and they’d even offered their assholes too! He wondered what was so all-fired important that he couldn’t do tomorrow. Having an evening of hot, incestuous sex sounded like a good reward, if Porsche really wanted to give him one.

He was just about to say ‘fuck it’ and call her back to beg off when his doorbell rang. Sighing in resignation, he got up to answer it. If this wasn’t her, he really was going to flake. A peep through the hole, and he saw she’d brought friends. He cracked the door, but didn’t open wide.

“Hey.” He looked at the group.

He recognized Porsche, her boyfriend Tim, and their third, Lam. Also standing there was an adult Asian woman, and a stacked, red-haired beauty in designer-label clothes. All wore skirts, ranging from the obscenely short on the teens, to more appropriate, but still eye-catching minis on the grown-ups. Duke Young was standing by the redhead, palming her ass while she smiled back at him.

“I, uh, didn’t know you were bringing a crowd.” Lance hedged.

She pushed on it.

“Open the door, you dork.” She demanded. “We know you’re naked. And hard. Did you cum yet?”

It was the strength of her personality more than anything that moved him back so they could all troop into his apartment. The adults hung back, making sure the door was locked while Duke marched to the middle of his living room. The next couple minutes were a blur, but a new subservience to Duke descended on him, along with something they did to Lance’s dick. He wasn’t sure what a ‘stunt cock’ even did. Was that a good thing, or bad?

“Okay, I’m done.” Duke told Porsche and Lam when Lance could think clearly again. “No more individuals, I can only Change twice a day. Big groups. Bring the one offs there.”

Porsche nodded at that, though Lance looked confused because nobody explained it to him.

“Come to my dad’s church on Sunday.” Duke looked at him, before walking out.

Guess he was going to church. He wondered why that would be so important to a group of sexually adventurous people.

“Is that it?” Lance looked from one person to the next.

Porsche shook her head. “Not quite. We have to show you how to use that thing.”

“What thing?” He started to ask.

But Lam was kneeling at his feet, hefting his ... oh wow, his much larger dick in her tiny hands. She kissed the tip, and a string of pre-cum stretched to her lips.

Tim shimmied out of his pants, and Porsche copied Lam’s position next to the boy.

“Okay,” Porsche launched into a lecture. “Think about your dick getting even bigger. Use your mind, don’t look at it. Think about it stretching, getting longer.”

“Pretend its a balloon.” Tim interjected. “And blow it up, but not with your lungs.”

It took a few minutes, but the first time he watched his flesh push past Lam’s nose to brush her hair, he jumped.

“Holy shit!” He looked from himself to Porsche and back.

“That’s it!” She encouraged. “Keep practicing.”

She had him go as big as possible, then back to ‘normal’ several times. Every time, Lam would kiss or lick his glans, and damn if he wasn’t even more sensitive when bigger. She also informed him that he could control whether he came, but he wasn’t sure he believed her.

They even showed him how to get thicker, though that was trickier. It took him much longer to get the hang of that. Still, by the time he felt confident he could do whatever he wanted at will, he was more than twice as big around, and longer than a forearm.

“Now for the first part of your reward.” Porsche said, as Lam pushed him onto a chair.

The teen had made sure he had plenty of saliva coating his shaft, which she’s used to lightly fondle his meat. Now she climbed into his lap, standing on the cushions and poising above the angry red knob at the end of his club.

“Lam loves doing this. Says it makes her feel like a complete cock-worshiping slut.” Porsche told him.

The other teen looked over her shoulder.

“Reminds me of the first time Tim shoved his log into my snatch.” Lam told them.

“That too.” Porsche agreed.

Then Lance was ignoring them, as the girl pushed her pussy lips over his helmet. Her face scrunched as tight, liquid velvet heat engulfed the tip. She flexed, moving just a tiny bit on him, and rotating. Streams of pussy-juice dripped down, mixing with the already glistening sheen.

“God-damn I love big dicks!” Lam announced.

The teen used the lubrication coating his prick to bear down. Slowly at first, as her vise-like tightness gripped him. Then faster, as her body accepted his invasion. She never got any looser though, and when her hairless little pubes hit his own, the dark skin was nearly white from being stretched so widely. He stared at her tiny body in amazement. His member had to be nearly at her throat for the entire thing to be encased. She smiled a knowing little grin before resting her forehead on his clavicle. She reverse-arched her body, so she could see their joining.

“My hungry little pussy just creams on giant cocks.” She told him. “Okay, he’s in.”

Tim plopped onto a couch, and Porsche straddled him, facing her teacher. Tim’s dick was back to normal, but it still looked enormous as she slid him into her wet little hole.

“Now, do you feel like you’re going to cum?” Porsche asked Lance.

He shook his head. “Not yet.”

“Good.” She approved. “Keep it like that. Grab the little slut’s ass. Both hands. Yeah, like that. Move her on your cock. It doesn’t have to be a lot, but watch what she does.”

He obeyed, palming Lam’s globes, fingertips brushing her anal ring. The muscle flexed, which he felt on his shaft, though it was weak. He studied the teen in his lap as he began inching out, and sliding back in, just a millimeter at a time. She released a sigh as he slipped out, then her eyes dropped closed and she rested her chin on his shoulder when he pushed inward.

“God yes!” She hissed, right into his ear. “Fucking make my pussy yours! Make me a cock-worshiping little whore who lives to take huge dicks. Fuck me like the whore that I am!”

The teen draped herself on his chest, hard nipples rubbing on his pectoral muscles while he plundered her body. Every friction-intensifying movement felt magnified. Her insides massaged and clenched on him, though without much force. Her lewd statements became more incoherent, descending into a never-ending string of ‘fuck’ moans. It was like she turned herself into his personal fucktoy, giving her mind over to the overwhelming sensations.

Lance’s own breathing became labored, so Porsche asked him, “do you need to cum?”

“I, uh, I could cum. But I see what you mean. I don’t have to cum.” Lance realized.

He could do this as long as he wanted. What a glorious, freeing idea. He didn’t have to worry about pleasing his partner, or leaving her unfulfilled. He could fuck a girl unconscious, and cum in her comatose body.

“Fantastic!” She exclaimed, Tim nodding behind her while he focused on her backside. “Now, after you give her an orgasm, and trust me, she’s close. Don’t stop moving, she’s almost there! When she does, just blast her with all that pent-up jizz you’ve been saving. Give her your huge load!”

“Gonna. Cum.” Was the only warning Lam gave him.

She trembled, breath skipping before screaming into his skin. She took a deep breath, and did it again. Lance had fucked more than his share of girls, and pretty often made his sister climax really hard. But he’d never had a girl just lose her mind to the pleasure he gave her. His mind scrambled a bit, before he figured out how to let his orgasm go. His fingers dug into her soft flesh, as he ground her on the base of his rod. A matching roar rose from his throat as he announced his orgasm.

“Fuck! Fuck yes!” He shouted.

His prick pulsed, more sperm than he thought possible rocketing along his length to shoot into her womb. He pumped for a very long time, it seemed to him before relaxing.

“Don’t slip out! Keep her nice and plugged!” Porsche’s voice brought him around.

“Huh?” He looked from one girl to the next.

The Asian woman walked out of his kitchen, full glass of water in each hand. She gave him one, and nudged Lam with the other.

“Thank you.” Lam hoarsed, hand trembling to bring the rim to her mouth.

“Yes, thank you!” He saluted her with the glass before downing it.

The woman collected them when they finished, walking back into the kitchen. Even with the euphoria-inducing orgasm he’d just had, he was aware enough to check out her ass as she left. It was tight!

She returned a minute later, and tossed a shimmery garment at Lam. The teen had recovered by then, but asked him to stay hard for a minute. Lance was surprised at how easy that was, now. She told him to let his erection return to ‘normal’ size, then rose up until just the tip remained in her channel.

“Hold it up.” She had him grip the base of his cock before unplugging her hole.

A veritable river of milky white fluid poured from her vaginal lips and dripped down the length of his dick. By the time no more fell, he had a giant gooey rivulet running from the tip to the base of his cock. She pushed, forcing a few more drops out before standing free.

“Okay, stand up.” She helped him to his feet.

She knelt and he found the garment was a pair of boxer-briefs, but made of no normal underwear material. It felt slick, like it didn’t’ breathe at all. She let him drop his log into the crotch cup before finishing pulling it to his waist.

“There you go.” She announced, standing back up.

“What’s the deal?” He pointed at his pelvis.

The teen winked and wandered out in the direction of his kitchen. He looked at Porsche for answers.

“Second part of your reward.” She told him, still lazily riding her boyfriend’s dick.

Even that sight made his dick twitch.

“Lam’s pussy-juice has a special property.” She continued. “Your cum won’t dry. And those boxers won’t absorb it. You’ll be totally nasty by the time you get to your parents’ house.”

His eyebrows shot up. He’d nearly forgotten!

“I have text messages from three numbers, all begging me to come fuck them.” He explained. “Are they all ... like Robin?”

Porsche nodded. “Yeah. And since we think they owe you for kicking you out like they did, we’ve arranged for a little ... punishment. But remember, Lam’s used to dicks like yours now. They aren’t. Be careful at first.”

“Like what kind of punishment?” He gave her a reproving look.

“Nothing too outrageous.” She assured him. “They want to apologize, though. So, if they do and they’re sincere, you get one scenario. If not, another.”

“And those are?” Lance pressed.

Porsche shook her head. “They’ll tell you what you need to know. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too bad.”

“You’ve talked to them. All of them?” He realized.

“We did.” She confirmed. “They’re nice people, if a little confused and hypocritical. We had to straighten that out. Now? They’re happy, horny and probably going crazy wondering why you haven’t showed up yet.”

“Did you tell them I’d be there today?”

“Yup!” She smirked. “I’ll bet they’re all creaming anxiously.”

He looked down at himself, and back up at her.

“Thank you.” He tried to convey how deeply he considered himself in her debt.

He had no idea how any of this was possible, but damn if it wasn’t so crotch-hardeningly hot!

Trying to be a good host, he waved his hands uncertainly.

“I’m, uh going to go get dressed then. Can you see yourselves out when you’re finished?”

Porsche smirked again and stood. Tim’s dick looked a lot bigger sliding out, than it had earlier when he put it in. The boy stood and retrieved his pants. Porsche just tugged her skirt down from where it rested on her hips. To say her outfit didn’t break any public indecency laws might be debatable, but hey, if that’s how she wanted to dress, who was he to complain. Or look away. I mean hey, no girl dresses like that if she doesn’t wish to be admired.

And Lance Markus knew if there was one thing Porsche Wolfe wanted, it was male admiration. Preferably in the form of cum, but still, she’d take whatever the guys had.

The whole way over, driving to his parents’ property, he debated with himself. He agreed with Porsche that his parents hadn’t behaved well in dealing with him and his sister. He knew he should be mad, and maybe he still was a little, but the thought of three horny females waiting for him to fuck them senseless was really doing a lot to balance things out. If his mom was fine with cheating on her marriage with him, maybe that was an appropriate payback.

Just as long as it didn’t tear the family apart.

The house looked exactly like he remembered. He saw a roof repair that wasn’t there last time, and maybe some new curtains in the front windows, but otherwise identical to his childhood. His feet thudded up the stairs, but before he could ring the bell or knock, the front door flew open and a squealing, naked Robin jumped into his arms.

“Oh! Darling! Brother! I missed you!” She kissed him between each statement, tongue hungrily searching his mouth.

He gripped her butt and thighs as she wrapped her legs and arms around him. Her boobs pillowed on his chest, and even through his shirt he could feel her hard little nipples. She smelled of female sex, a heady musk of pussy and sweat. His dick, which he’d successfully kept soft for the drive, for his own sanity if nothing else, woke back up at that scent.

“Uh, (kiss) shouldn’t we go (kiss) inside?” He asked, eyes darting around.

“I don’t care.” She announced, hands running through his hair. “But sure, take me inside.”

Staggering to keep his balance, but not feeling strained he stepped inside and kicked the door closed. In the entryway stood his mother and daughter. Both were also nude. He could see it was his mother who had the smaller tits, though they were so perky they would’ve looked normal on a teenage girl. Vivian, on the other hand, had big melons, sticking straight out at him. He found himself wondering if they were as fun to play with as he hoped.

Robin slipped free, tucking herself underneath his arm.

“Welcome home, big brother.” She smiled at him.

He gave her another kiss for that. Then Robin crooked a finger at their mother. The woman ... no, the gilf studied her son’s eyes for a minute.

“Hello son.” She whispered. “Welcome home. I’m sorry. It’s been too long, and that’s our fault.”

“Its okay mom.” He gave her a smile, and it really felt genuine. “C’mere.”

He held his other arm up for a hug, but with a twinkle in her eye, she dodged that to kneel by his toes.

“Mom?” He stared at her in surprise.

“What, you didn’t get my messages? You deserve a real apology.” She replied.

With that she unbuckled his pants and pulled them to his ankles. His dick agreed with her assessment of its need, and puffed right up, peeking over the waistband of his odd underwear. His mother, Ursula made a tiny moue of excitement as she hooked fingers and pulled the clingy-slick garment down too. His now rejuvenated erection fell to a throbbing horizontal bar, sliding wetly down her cheek. The horny mom grabbed him by the base and examined it.

“Well, you’re certainly a big boy now!” She licked her lips. “Give mama a taste!”

She didn’t wait, swirling her tongue all over the head. She licked and kissed down the underside, and back up the side. She did the same with the top and opposite, greedily slurping the jizz/creamy mess from his hot skin.

“Oh liebling, what is this?” She looked up at him, eyes shining with excitement. “Did you cum in your pants already?”

“No mama.” He shook his head, then nodded. “I mean, it is my cum of course, and some girl-juice from Porsche’s girlfriend. But she put it there after we fucked. I didn’t cum in my pants, even if you are hot.”

She smiled and went back to blowing him.

“You think she’s hot?” Robin asked him.

“I think you’re all hot!” He told her, looking at Vivian.

The teen smiled shyly at him. His obvious perusal of her body, and approving leer made her already horny pussy juice with anticipation. She rubbed it with one hand, cupping a breast with the other.

“Hi daddy!” She studied him from underneath her eyelashes.

His mother picked that moment to wrap her lips around his helmet. His gaze faltered.

“Damn mom!” He sighed.

He held the arm his mother had dodged out to his daughter.

“Come give your dad a hug?” He asked.

She skipped over, and pressed her tits into his ribcage and her nose into his chest.

“Oh daddy!” She sniffed. “I’m so happy to finally meet you! I’m sorry you couldn’t come see me before.”

“You don’t ... you’re not mad at me?” He asked, to be sure.

“No.” She shook her head. “Mom always told me you loved me and wanted to hear about me. I was really upset at grandma and dad for a while, but when Lam and Turbo came over, they helped get us straightened out. Those two are awesome! You’ve already fucked them both? No fair!”

“Well, they are pretty slutty.” He reminded her.

Vivian looked down at her grandmother blowing him.

“Looks like you like slutty.” She observed.

“Yeah, I guess I do.” He agreed.

She nodded, like that was settled. “Then I’m going to be a really slutty girl, just for you! I just need you to take my virginity, all three of them. First.”

“You’ve ... never?” He blinked.

She shook her head, but smiled. “Nope! Daddy gets to pluck me. Turbo and Lam said it was only right, since you were such a good lover.”

“And by ‘Turbo’ you mean Porsche?” Lance confirmed.

“Of course. She said all her friends call her that.”

“Well, I’m definitely her friend.” He declared. “So that’s what I’ll call her too.”

Vivian rubbed her grandmother’s head as it bobbed on his erection.

“You don’t seem as distracted as Tim does when Turbo or Lam suck his dick.”

“Uh, well, my orgasm with Lam was pretty intense.” He explained. “I’m feeling very ‘in control’ right now.”

“Good.” Robin interrupted, pulling her mother off him. “Let’s move this into the other room.”

“Yeah, c’mon!” Vivian scampered away, beckoning them to follow.

It took Lance a few moments to pull up his pants, so he trailed the three women into the family room. Robin and her mother took seats on the couch, spreading their legs lewdly. Vivian did the same on a large chair opposite the one Lance’s father occupied. Ernst Markus was naked as well, leering intently at each of the females while stroking an angry red erection that poked up from his lap. He turned his attention from the women to his son when Lance stepped into the room.

“Hello son.” He said, keeping his eyes from sliding back to the girls. “I’m glad you’re home.”

“You are?” Lance stopped dead.

“Yes.” Ernst looked very serious. “I need to apologize for what we did to you. It wasn’t fair, to you or to your sister. It made your life much harder than it should have been, and made your relationship suffer. You missed much of Vivian’s growing up, and that’s inexcusable. I’m sorry son.”

“Why are you sorry now?” Lance asked, skeptically.

“When we found out Robin was pregnant, it really scared us. Scared me especially.” His father explained. “And when she indicated she knew Ursula and I were related, it made us ashamed and our fear pushed us to an irrational overreaction. I admit, we didn’t think about it very logically, and after we’d done it, it was easier to rationalize that it was ‘for the best’ to raise Vivian religiously. We hoped she would break our cycle.”

“Cycle? What do you mean?” Lance looked at the women, noticing how they were all pointed towards his father, displaying their nude bodies. “What is going on?”

“Do you know how closely your mother and I are related?” Ernst asked.

“Robin thought you might be second cousins or something like that. Why?” Lance answered.

“We are first cousins.” The man clarified. “My mother is Ursula’s father’s sister.”

Lance’s face showed shock.

“You can see why we might be concerned, from a consanguinity standpoint, when we found out about Viv.” Ernst pointed out. “I’d tested you both before you were born, with what was available at the time. But I knew that information was incomplete. It doesn’t excuse my actions, but I hope you can see I had some legitimate reasons for concern.”

“Uh, okay, I’ll give you that.” Lance accepted. “Wow, cousins, really?”

Ursula smiled at her son. “Oh yes, even as a young man, I found Ernst irresistible.”

Lance looked from her to his father.

“I’d been admiring her for a year when she confronted me.” Ernst informed him. “Its really your mother’s fault we are together.”

Ursula slipped a hand down between her legs. She rubbed herself, but shook a finger at him.

“Tell it right, susse.” She admonished.

Ernst’s attention locked onto her masturbating body as he told the story.

“Your mother’s scent is ... intoxicating.” Ernst licked his lips, and renewed his own stroking as he watched his wife. “She found some of her panties I’d borrowed and confronted me about them.”

Ursula giggled, “I actually figured out what he was doing before that, and on purpose got a pair really wet one day to leave for him to ‘find’.”

“You never told me that!” Ernst exclaimed. “You schnecke you!”

Ursula dipped a finger between her labia, winking at Lance as he shifted uncomfortably. No matter what he should be thinking, his cock thought his mother worthy of a nice, proud erection.

“So, um, I tried to make up a story, but I was really not prepared for her to know. I thought I’d been really discrete.” Ernst said.

Ursula snorted, teasing. “Discrete? Your eyes followed me everywhere. You panted like a dog whenever you saw me. Even my brother knew you wanted me.”

Lance had an uncle? This was news.

“Ahem, yes well, I was young. What can I say?” Ernst shrugged.

“Young?” Ursula rolled her eyes, and added a second finger into her dripping snatch. “I was young. You were nearly an adult.”

Lance knew his parents were three years apart in age, so his mother must have been fourteen or fifteen, then.

“So she confronted me, and I was an idiot about it. I didn’t know how she felt, and feared the worst. Turned out, she wanted my affection just as much as I desired her.” Ernst smiled for the first time since Lance walked in. “She’d picked a time when I was home alone to talk. When I couldn’t answer very well, she just took off her clothes, right here in my house. She was so beautiful. I’ve never wanted a woman as badly as I did her that day.”

“You dropped to your knees and shoved your nose in my cooch!” Ursula accused.

“Like I said,” Ernst didn’t look ashamed at all, “I find your smell arousing.”

Ursula picked her feet up and swung her ankles wide and back behind her ears. Her entire body was on display for them, and she tugged her tight, hard nipples while finger-fucking her pussy. Wet squishing sounds filled the pause.

“Can you smell me now?” She flirted.

Ernst took a deep breath, smiling even wider. “Yes, (sniff) oh yes I can. You smell so good!”

“Fuck it.” Lance muttered to himself, as his arousal became too high to resist.

He started pulling off his clothes while Ernst continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.