Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 27

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Monday, September, Year 1 (First day of school)

Tim shook his mother awake. She was sleeping on her side, covers thrown aside with Jade spooned up against her back. Perry completed the sandwich, and his slow, irregular hip movements told his son that his occasional lover had convinced his father to do the whole ‘sleeping-with-his-erection-inside-her’ thing. Both women’s heads were resting partially on one of Perry’s arms, and his other was cupping one of Jade’s soft, pierced breasts. Jade’s free hand curled around Candy’s hip, resting directly on Tim’s mother’s crotch. The women each wore a smile that even slumber couldn’t erase.

Way to go dad! Sexually satiating a woman isn’t anything compared to making them happily satisfied. Looks like you guys had so much fun you forgot all about us.

“Huh? Timmy? Wha?” Candy cracked an eyelid. “Oh, did you bring that for me. C’mere!”

Tim of course was naked, and his still partially-erect member dripped with all three of their triad’s juices. Candy reached for it, stroking him and pulling him to her mouth.

“Uh, mom ... mom! We’re late for school! Mom!” Tim protested weakly.

Even after shagging themselves senseless, his mother’s touch couldn’t fail to revive his erection.

“Don’t need to go.” She mumbled, finally getting her tongue on his warm, damp flesh.

“Uh, yeah, I’m pretty sure I do.” Tim argued.

She scowled up at him. “Okay, um, we didn’t want to tell you like this, but since you’re distracting me with this thing I guess I have to.”

“Tell me what?” Tim asked, confused.

“We think you should skip the rest of high school. You need a more challenging program.” Candy told him.

Tim blinked. “More challenging like what?”

“We need to sit down and talk about that.” She spread her legs. “Right after you fuck my brains out.”

Jade moaned, making Tim look at her. He saw her eyelids fluttering, and she was gripping a pillow to push her hips back in time with his father’s now-rhythmic thrusts. He absently reached over and grabbed his mother’s knee.

“You asked for it!” He mock-threatened. “But the girls still need to get to school, and none of us have a car. So, I’m giving it to you hard and fast.”

“Oh, yeah!” Candy smiled. “I like hard and fast.”

Tim yanked her to the bed’s edge and pushed her knees back to her tits. Her cunt was still swampy from the previous evening’s exertions, so he was able to sink his prodigious prick all the way into her hungry hole.

“That’s just what momma needed!” Candy arched her back.

Tim pounded into his mother, enjoying the way her breasts wobbled with every stroke. Jade struggled awake, and when she realized what Perry was doing to her, and Tim to his mom, she twisted her torso toward the other woman. She turned her pelvis, throwing a leg up over Perry’s hip so the man could speed up. Another quarter turn, and both legs were draped over his body. Her head was now even with Candy’s, which meant the two women could clasp a hand and chat. Being complete nymphos though, they instead used the opportunity to see who could moan the loudest.

“Oh, Tim!” Jade cried out. “I see where you get it from! Your dad’s a fantastic lover too! Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Perry!”

“Fuck mommy baby!” Candy shrieked in turn. “Give it to me good and hard!”

The men grunted, speeding up again. After an evening cavorting with both women, Perry felt no pressure to pop. And Tim’s experience with Turbo’s newly naughty pussy gave the boy even more extraordinary stamina.

“You’re. Just gonna. Have to live. Here now.” Tim taunted Jade. “Dad and I. Will trade you. Back and forth. How’d you. Like that?”

“Oh, yes!” Jade hissed in pleasure. “Oh god, just like that! Make me yours! Show my hot little pussy why I don’t dare leave!”

“Leave?” Perry growled, taking up Tim’s track. “We’re not going to let you escape! We’ll keep you here!”

“That sounds heavenly!” Jade’s head thrashed violently as her body exploded in a monstrous string of orgasms at the thought.

Candy turned her head to look at the woman. “They’re not joking, ugh, you know. Oh, fuck me, Tim-my!”

Jade reached over and pulled Candy’s lips to her own. She shoved her tongue down the other mother’s throat and squealed her orgasm into Candy’s mouth.

“I will! I’ll stay!” Jade panted when she could finally breathe again.

“Of course you will, my dear.” Candy agreed, as her love for two of her men smothered her with warmth. “Of course you—oh god, I’m cumming! Cumming Tim! Cum in me baby!”

But Tim shook his head, and kept right on slamming his dick into her battered, scorching, juicing twat. Then someone slapped his ass.

“You were supposed to get them up, not start another orgy!” Turbo threw up her hands in exasperation.

“Oh, right.” Tim agreed. “They said I’m pulling out of school.”

His wives both stared at him in shock.

“Really?” Lam asked.

“Why?” Turbo scowled.

“He needs. Something harder.” Candy told them, between climaxes.

“I think he’s plenty hard.” Lam leered as he continued fucking.

“Well, he’s going today.” Turbo informed her. “I need his help for a few things. After that, he’s all yours.”

“Help?” Tim’s head swiveled to her. “With what?”

“Ginger, Tam, Tina and me and you are all going to be in high school today.” Turbo reminded him. “What do you think we’re going to do?”

“Really?” Tim stared at her. “The whole school?”

“Sure.” She shrugged. “If you’re there with us, I don’t see how it’s any different than yesterday.”

“Ha!” Tim couldn’t argue with that. “And half the school probably won’t even be there anyway.”

All four females giggled at that statement.

“Where are. Your sisters? Ugh!” Candy asked.

Tim shook his head. “No idea. Lam, check the phones, will you?”

She returned to their bedroom (it used to be Tim’s but now... ) while Turbo took it upon herself to check the parents’ ones.

“Nothing.” Lam said when she returned.

“Here you go!” Turbo held up Perry’s. “The twins are getting a ride with the Thortons.”

“Okay, ugh! Give me. Your big load. Son, oh, oh, shit! I’m gonna cum! Cum in me, please?” Candy begged.

“You too!” Jade told Perry. “Fill me up, but don’t you dare stop!”

Turbo and Lam traded a lecherous glance. With an excited giggle, the girls scrambled up onto the bed. Turbo perched herself above Candy’s mouth, while Lam did the same to Jade.

“How about a filling from both ends?” Turbo announced, lowering her gash to Candy’s mouth.

“He fucked us both this morning already!” Lam declared, mirroring her wife.

Candy and Jade tasted Tim’s creampie as the syrupy white goo plopped into their mouths. They both grabbed at each girl’s legs and glued their lips to the delicious dripping twats being offered. With a girl on their faces, and a big dick in their cunts, it took no time at all for both mothers to wail their muffled climaxes into the tasty crotches riding them. Tim and his father took that as their cue, and both roared as their fuck-rods blasted a huge load into each womb. Even Tim’s wives ground themselves onto the older women until they too came another time.

“So, can we, uh, get a ride?” Turbo asked, after they’d all disengaged.

Well, everyone except Perry and Jade. The man was still banging away at her. She met Candy’s eyes and Tim’s mom sighed.

“I’ll take you. C’mon, get dressed.” She shooed them out, searching for something minimally decent to throw on.


“Can you believe that?” Tim asked in amazement as he walked into school with his girls on each arm.

It was the first thing he’d said since they left his house. He’d just stared out the window sightlessly as they cleaned his now-soft shaft with their tongues the whole way. Once Candy dropped them at the main entrance, and roared off, Tim presumed to resume her threesome with Jade, he finally exploded. They were already late, and given how the day was likely to go, they weren’t even headed to their first period classrooms. Both girls wore the same wickedly short, form-hugging dresses they’d been in the previous day. On a normal school day, their attire would be a sure fire trip to the office. All four Bard girls (including Tina for now) had conspired with Terry and Duke to orchestrate an all-classes assembly at lunchtime, so they weren’t worried about that. With Principal Parker ‘out sick’ after Sunday’s services, the boys didn’t foresee much trouble convincing whoever they needed to, to announce the program.

“Believe what?” Turbo asked, cocking her head.

“My mom!” Tim exclaimed. “Just pulling me out of school! That’s crazy!”

“Your dad didn’t argue though.” Lam pointed out from his other side. “And from what I’ve seen, if he had a problem with it, he wouldn’t keep quiet.”

“Good point.” Tim thought for a moment. “But for them to just let me skip school ... I don’t get it.”

“Look, how smart are you?” Turbo asked him.

“Uh, I don’t know.” Tim was taken aback. “About the same as you, I’d figure.”

Turbo shook her head as Lam guffawed.

“No, Tiny, I’m nowhere near your league.” Turbo informed him. “You’re so far beyond high school shit now, not even counting the Library. Staying in school now is actually a waste of time for you.”

“What about—y?” Tim started.

“Uh-uh.” Turbo cut him off, motioning at herself and Lam. “We’re normal-smart. Staying in school for now is probably a good idea for us. What’re you hoping to do when you grow up?”

“I’ve been thinking about that, and asking the Archivist some questions when I get a chance.” Tim revealed. “There’s all kinds of technical diagrams and books on robotics, prostheses, implants and other human-machine technology. Well, not ‘human’ per se, but people all the same. If I can get up to speed in the next few years, I could really corner the market on stuff like that. I mean, what if I could create a computer you could put in your head? Something just as revolutionary as the first smartphone? Instead of a thing you have to carry around, what if it had the ability to communicate with any radio-based signal, and let you control it with just your brain? I mean, we could—”

“Okay, okay, slow down.” Turbo smirked. “That sounds cool and everything, but do you really think you’ll be able to focus on that if you’re stuck taking Mrs. Shoemaker for Econ, or playing football?”

“It’ll be harder, yeah.” Tim agreed.

“If you make a plan to do exactly what you were talking about. Taking classes somewhere or experimenting or whatever, think your mom and dad will let you do it?”

“They’ve been pretty lenient with me so far, haven’t they?” Tim mused.

“They let two teen sluts sleep with you every night!” Lam chirped.

Tim gave her a kiss. Then he had to do the same for Turbo. Not to be left out, and not at all for the shock value or Tim’s enjoyment, the two girls made out too to complete the triangle.

“Ahem!” Lance Markus cleared his throat loudly as the teens had stopped in front of his classroom door.

Turbo broke the kiss, and gave the hot teacher her most flirtatious come-hither look. In surprise he took a step back into his room, gulping as they crowded him. Tim closed and locked the door behind him as they entered. In seconds, after checking that the room was empty save for the foursome, Turbo ramped up the sexual energy, mesmerizing the teacher. Lance nearly tripped over his own feet backpedaling to sit in his chair. Turbo perched on his desk, right in front of him, but kept her legs crossed for a moment. Tim took a sideways seat at one of the desks, while Lam knelt between his knees.

Lance’s eyes tracked down Turbo’s exquisite form and over to Lam’s upturned ass. Her barely-decent dress rode up over her ass-cheeks, revealing her soaking wet nether lips, dark with continued arousal. The horny teacher stared in lust at her crotch as Lam fished Tim’s cock out and started blowing her man. Tim stared back, studying the man as he added his own fuel to the sexual fire building in the room.

Turbo opened her mouth to ask her lover a question, but found a completely different one coming out.

“Tell us about your sister.” Turbo jerked her head.

Mr. Markus finally met her eyes, before his gaze dropped, involuntarily to her spreading knees. She too was without underwear. He unconsciously licked his lips, leering with barely restrained desire.

“Lance.” Turbo finally said, when he didn’t answer.

“Huh?” He glanced back up for a brief moment.

“Your sister?” She smiled.

“Uh, what do you want to know?” He asked, hesitantly, still mesmerized.

“When did you last see her?” Tim shot back.

Lance gulped again. “Last night.” It was barely audible.

Turbo had no idea the man had a sister. She crooked a finger at him. He slid to the floor, on his knees, with his eyes right at her bright pink pussy.

“You want a taste?” She teased.

“You know I do!” He begged.

“Tell us about your sister. Tell the truth, now. We’ll know.” She invited.

The man sighed. “We’re lovers.” Again barely audible.

Turbo’s eyes bugged, and she hooked a calf behind his head to pull him in.

“Good boy!” She praised. “That’s so hot! Have your first taste.”

She leaned back, and he tickled her perineum, tracing his tongue up her dripping gash to tap her clit at the top. She was even sweeter, hotter, and more intoxicating today than she’d ever been. He curled his tongue and jabbed it into her hole to drink from the river pouring out.

This time, she could feel the exact moment when he utterly surrendered to her mental manipulations. A heady rush of power flowed through her, and she let him lap at her cunt for a few minutes before making him sit back onto his heels.

“Tell me what you are.” She directed.

“I’m a horny, perverted, incestuous slut-loving lech.” It fell off his tongue without hesitation.

“And?” She prompted.

“Watching girls be dirty sluts makes me extremely horny.” He continued.

“Fucking nasty sluts makes me so happy.” He smiled, without pausing.

“All girls should be as slutty as possible.” She pulled him back in for a reward.

He ate her out for another minute, before she pushed him back again.

“Tell me the story.” She commanded.

This time, his voice was clear. As a history teacher, he was used to lecturing, and had a confident tone.

“She’s a year younger than I am, and we grew up close. Played doctor and all that. Our parents own a big ranch between Springfield and the city, so we had lots of space to explore. Being around animals routinely means you’re exposed to the mechanics of sexual contact a little younger than city folks, and it’s no big deal. Robin, my sister is really pretty, but looks very young. A lot of kids our age in the area made fun of her for it, and she started to get a complex. I tried to tell her she was attractive, but after a while I could tell it wasn’t helping. I started getting more aggressive, pointing out the ways other men, not boys would look at her when we were in public.”

“I’m not totally sure what happened, but I think she started being too forward with our father, and our mother put a quick stop to that. So, she started seducing me. Now, I was a totally normal teenage boy. By that I mean, I’d fuck just about anything that would let me if it was female. She only did it when we were out by ourselves, so it wasn’t obvious to me at first. Seeing her in cutoff shorts, midriff baring shirts, and even the smallest bikini she could find for when we went swimming in the lake. It didn’t take long at all for her to star in my fantasies.”

“When her innocent touches turned not-so-innocent, I couldn’t control myself. We first made love in a field, too far away from the house and stables for anyone to hear us. After that first time, we were inseparable. We’d sneak away every single chance we possibly could, screwing in, around and on the lake, behind any building when we thought no one was around. Hell, right before it all ended, she even started slipping into my room at night. I couldn’t say no to her, and honestly, I didn’t want to either.”

“What happened?” Turbo asked, after he went quiet.

Lance shrugged. “We didn’t use any protection. We had no access to it anyway. She got pregnant, and all hell broke loose. See, our parents were pretty laid back. They had a very Scandinavian mentality about youthful indiscretions. Plus, Robin found out they were actually sort-of second cousins. She figured they’d be okay with our relationship.” He sighed. “They weren’t. It all came out in a huge fight that ended with me being kicked out of the house, for good. My father’s a doctor, and mom was his nurse. They’re retired now, but back then he still had his practice. It was easy to do genetic testing. They made Robin give them custody of our daughter, who thankfully turned out to be perfectly healthy. They even started going to church in town, and forbade both Robin and Vivian, my daughter from having any contact with me at all. They don’t even let her go to regular school. They found the home-schooling thing online, and do that exclusively.”

“But you saw your sister yesterday.” Turbo reminded him.

She was really enjoying her control over him. He stared unabashedly at her crotch, eyes hungry for her pussy. Even talking about his sister was making him hard, and she could feel it.

“She had to get a job, as a condition from our parents for staying with them and remaining in Vivian’s life. She was really angry for a while, so she lied and told them she got a crappy waitressing job in the city. Every couple years she pretends to quit and move to a different place.”

Turbo grinned. “What’s she really doing?”

It was like she knew the answer already. Was Tim feeding her information?

“She strips.” He named the place where she worked, the same place Toby’s sister did. “It took a couple years for me to get my feet again, finish school and get my teaching cert. During that time, her rebellion was finding horny married guys and getting them to pay her for sexual favors. It wasn’t until we hooked back up that she finally stopped doing a lot of that.”

“How did you reconnect with her, without your parents finding out? Or did they?” Turbo prompted.

“No, they still have no idea. I don’t know if its willful blindness on their part, or what, but so long as I don’t come to the house, and Robin attends one church service a week, they’re fine with the situation.” He shook his head ruefully. “I was pretty lonely and miserable when I started college. I was older than my classmates, and their party focus wasn’t really my thing. I ran into Robin at her club one night. She almost didn’t recognize me, though I knew it was her right away. I could practically draw her nude body from memory, and she still, even today looks like a teenage girl.”

“Did you pay her for ‘sexual favors’?” Turbo smirked.

“Didn’t have to.” He smiled again. “When she realized who I was, she dragged me bodily back to the most private corner in the place and got me so horny I was ready to rape the poor girl. Course, you can’t rape the willing, so it was just a matter of inviting her back to my apartment. We fucked like bunnies until she was way late getting home the next morning. She told me they were upset, but now that she’s an adult, and didn’t violate any of their preexisting rules, there wasn’t much they could do.”

“How often do you see her?” Turbo was starting to get really turned on by the conversation.

“She stops by a couple times a week, usually on weekend afternoons, to keep our parents from getting suspicious. She tells me any naughty things she’s done at work; and there’s always something, even if she is more selective now. I was reluctant to tell her about any of my relationships at first, but in typical female fashion, she wormed it out of me. It gets me really horny, hearing about her being a little slut, and she gets positively wild whenever I have something good to tell her that I’ve done.”

“You tell her about your conquests?” Turbo pursued.

He nodded, and at her unspoken prompting, stood up to remove his pants and underwear.

“Even me?” Turbo pressed.

“God yes.” He breathed, dick erect as he stepped right up to the desk. “When I showed her those pictures you let me take, she fucked me so hard I had to put a hand over her mouth and muffle her screams. That’s why I always asked to keep your panties when they were really wet. I’d give them to her when she came over, and she’d ride me like a rodeo queen while sucking on them. It really turns her on thinking about how sexy and horny you are. She keeps pressing for me to ask if you’d be willing to do a threesome, but I always wanted to wait until you were a little older.”

Turbo was molten with fuck need by this point. The thought that a little sexpot was dying to have incestuous sex with her, was actively lusting for her constantly, well that just had her pussy in total Chernobyl-level meltdown. She spread herself, draping her ankles across her teacher’s shoulders. A quick glance back confirmed Tim’s authorization for her to be a little whore right now. He could feel her need, and she knew he probably already had plans that involved the teacher’s entire family.

“Put your dick in me.” She instructed, as he lined himself up.

Even with as tight, and talented as her pussy was, Lance found nothing but clinging, liquid heat as he sank his decent-sized prick into her nubile body. She pulled the dress top down, exposing her tits for him to fondle and suckle.

“Don’t stop. Tell me more.” She commanded, after he’d been sawing in and out of her for a few minutes.

She could feel his level of arousal, and even knew how close to orgasm the man was. It took no effort to stave that need off until she wanted him to climax.

“Uh,” It took a moment for him to get his thoughts back in order. “Well, I’ve told her about other girls, before you, and since we started, but you’re her favorite. I think because you’re so sexy, and let me have pictures to show her, and because she can tell you’re my favorite too. She knows how much I look forward to our sessions, and is always asking me what else you’ve done.”

“Does your sister have a naughty crush on me?” She teased, caressing his head as he tongued her boobs.

Lance nodded. “A crush? More like that girl’s totally enamored of having an illicit tryst with you. I know you don’t tell me everything, but I’m also pretty sure you’re doing some really kinky stuff. Since we started our thing, she’s gotten more and more wild with our own sex. It wasn’t as much of a thing for me before, but she’s constantly talking about how hot our incest is. And now...”

Oh, this was going to be good.

“And now?” She led.

He sighed. “Vivian’s fourteen. Robin shows me pictures all the time of the girl. Nothing too skimpy of course, they’d never allow it, but still she’s a very sexy girl herself.”

“You lust after her.” Turbo said.

“I do.” He sounded like he knew he should be ashamed, but wasn’t.

The non-stop fucking was a pretty good sign too.

“Would you fuck her, if she asked?” Turbo inquired.

“Yeah,” he admitted, “I would. God help me, if she wanted it, I wouldn’t be able to say no.”

“Good boy!” She praised him, feeling his dick jump in her channel. “Call your sister, have her come here. Right now.”

“What do I say?” He looked surprised.

Turbo’s grin was predatory. “Doesn’t matter. Just get her here.”

He pulled out and dug around in his pants for his phone. Before he could make the call though, Turbo beckoned him back over. With a groan, the man slid his achingly hard erection back into her pussy before she let him connect. He looked around the room, anything to avoid how distracting Turbo’s sexiness was. Lam had stood and turned around so she could slip Tim’s dick into her pussy from behind. She bobbed her ass at a nice slow pace on his rod, content to let him control the pace, and the room’s atmosphere as well.

Lance really didn’t want to lie to his sister. So he told her that “someone she wanted to meet, really wanted the same” and if she could get away “right now is a really, really good time!” Maybe it was her own horniness, or maybe it was the note of barely restrained lust in Lance’s own voice. Whatever the reason, even though Robin was still a little tired from the previous night’s romp, the woman was game and promised to slip away and come see him.

“Just come to my classroom and knock.” He told her before hanging up and tossing his phone aside.

Turbo pulled his attention back to herself. “Wanna see something really cool?”

“Uh, sure.” He agreed, unsure.

“Close your eyes.” She instructed him.

After he did, she continued. “Picture your sister. Picture how she looks naked, while you’re having sex with her. Make that picture as detailed and accurate as you can. Keep concentrating, don’t stop.”

She felt Tim’s approval, and an image popped into her mind. A teenage-looking woman, with Nordic features, long blonde hair and blue eyes. A pair of large, fake breasts perched on her chest, and her pink, shaved-bare pussy had small, tight lips with a two-word tattoo on her pubic mound just above it. Turbo concentrated for a few moments before opening her eyes. She looked down, and her normally-wobbling tits were ballooned up, with larger puffy nipples adorning the center of each orb. She stared at her crotch as Mr. Markus kept his eyes closed but never ceased his cock-thrusts. Like someone was writing on her with a permanent marker, letters appeared, spelling out “Lance Me” in cursive script, with the second word right below the first and just above the top of her clit hood. She smiled, this girl was very naughty. Turbo couldn’t wait to meet her!

“Okay,” She said, looking at his face for a reaction. “Open your eyes now. What do you see?”

Lance blinked, squinting for a second. Then his eyes bugged out, eyebrows jumping up into his hairline. His cock, still plunging into her tight opening, swelled and throbbed. Only a quick focus by Turbo kept him from spewing a massive load into her body. His metronomic movements stuttered as he lost all thought staring at her.

“Porsche? Is that you?” He squinted again, trying to understand.

Her smile was Cheshire at his question, and even that mirrored Robin’s perfectly. His eyes traced down her body, and when he saw the ‘tattoo’ on her abdomen, she had to stop another orgasm attempt. A look of torture crossed his face before being replaced by undisguised desire.

“How do I look?” She asked him, using her pussy to milk him almost painfully.

“You ... you look like... her.” He sputtered. “How? How do you even know? What are you doing to me?”

“Don’t worry about that right now.” She assured him. “Do you like it?”

“You know I do!” He accented his words by flexing his cock in her.

She giggled, and even that sounded different now. He resumed his thrusts, quicker this time as he desperately tried to build to a climax.

“Does it make you want to cum? Fucking me while I look just like your sister?” She teased.

“Yes!” He hissed. “I love fucking her! She’s so hot! So sexy! So ... so naughty! Incest is so taboo, I can’t help myself! I want to fuck her all the time! I even jerk off thinking about her!”

“What about your daughter? Do you jerk off thinking about her, too?” Turbo guessed.

“Yes!” He admitted, not caring. “I want to fuck them both! At the same time! Mother and daughter being so dirty with me! Fuck! Why can’t I cum?”

“Not yet!” Turbo commanded. “Slow down a little, and enjoy yourself. Trust me, when we’re done your life’s about to get so much better.”

“Better how?” He blinked. “What are you going to do?”

“Don’t you worry, we’ve got it covered.” She waved a hand back at Tim and Lam.

Lance glanced over at them. He’d never seen Lam before, but with so many high-school girls gracing his desk (which he kept completely bare for just that reason) he was pretty well informed regarding the current gossip. Lam’s knees were spread wide now, as the slut arched her back so Tim could play with her breasts, now that he’d pulled her dress down to expose them. She curled one arm around his neck and head, holding on while her own head rested on his broad shoulder so she could whisper her growing sexual frenzy into his ear. Her other hand dipped down, toying with his pussy-juice-coated balls and tapping her swollen clit. Tim’s piercing gaze met his own, and it was like the boy could see into his very soul. A knowing wink made the man realize that while it was Porsche doing all the visible stuff, Tim was the one behind it all.

“Thank you.” Lance mouthed silently to the teen, who nodded back.

Turbo tapped Lance’s chest with a finger to regain his attention.

“Don’t worry about them; concentrate on me.” She ordered.

He snorted back. “Well, then tell him not to fuck such a hot little slut in front of me. I’m only human, after all.”

“And a very sexy one, too.” She complimented him. “Maybe if you’re good, he’ll let you have her for some fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.