Even worse!
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Monday, August, Year 0

Deborah Valeria woke up the next morning still impaled on Duke’s marvelous member. From fucking her brains out to holding her all night long, he’d been a wonderful lover. She found herself looking forward to the day’s events. Yes, Duke was young, less than half her age, but after all that, it seemed less important than what his actions demonstrated about himself. He also knew how to take charge, something so few could really pull off. Her brother could of course, but he was a rare breed. And if what she’d been told the previous day held true, they had an even more amazing future ahead of themselves.

What she didn’t understand was his fascination with her. He’d had multiple girls begging to be his sex slave at the Resort, and probably even more here at home. Yet she’d seen the look in his eye when he proposed, and knew how taken he was with her. The ‘older woman’ allure, perhaps? But if Claude didn’t look his age, Deb certainly looked even younger, so she didn’t see how that could be the turn-on. And if she was being honest with herself, something she prided herself on, she found the young man equally enticing. It was why she’d suggested ‘working with’ him when they made their original deal with Duke’s father.

She slipped a hand between her thighs, playing languidly with her clit and moving on his still-hard shaft. They had a few hours before she needed to get ready for the day, and spending that time pleasuring herself, and her ... man? Yes, ‘her man’ sounded just right. He’d definitely need to squirt at least one hot load into her body, just to keep a clear head. Otherwise he’d be distracted all day, which she really did not need.

Duke’s hand, which was resting on her hip, twitched and clenched. It slid down to the back of her leg, and pushed both up, so he could get a better position to fuck her. He rocked her body in counterpoint to his own thrusts, making a sleepy rumbling noise deep in his throat. She loved men who could communicate silently in bed, not needing all sorts of instructions. It made her feel like a damn traffic cop when she had to constantly tell someone ‘do this’, or ‘no, that way’. It didn’t matter if she was dominating someone or not, people who weren’t perceptive she found extremely frustrating.

Just when she felt an orgasm building, one she knew she’d really be able to prolong, Claude started banging on the bedroom door.

“Deb, Duke, you awake?” He called.

Deb sighed.

“Yeah!” Duke called. “Kinda busy in here!”

“Sorry.” Claude did really sound contrite. “But I arranged for your cousin to come have a talk with me, well us if you get up and get ready. I think you’re going to want to be in on this conversation. Both of you, since we agreed to not have any more secrets.”

“Seriously? Can’t it wait?” Duke rolled his eyes.

“Not really. Not if we want this thing to go smoothly.”

“Fine.” Duke said. “Be there in a minute.”

Duke rolled Deb over onto her stomach, following so he was lying on her back. He jack-hammered her cunt for about a minute before releasing his cum into her. He pecked her cheek, neck and shoulder.

“Thanks Deb. I needed that.” He panted.

“I figured.” She reached back to pat his arm. “Now, get off, I need to see what my annoying brother wants.”

Duke flopped back, watching Deb glide over to the door. She wrenched it open, hand on her hip. Claude didn’t even blink.

“Mom and the family are in the air, headed this way. I found out last night that she’s got some kind of block about our father. I want to ask Tim about it, maybe figure out a way to unblock her, or whatever.” He explained.

Deb cocked her head. “Let me get this straight. Between disappearing last night, and this morning, you’ve had time to discover this, schedule a meeting for way too early, send the plane for them, and get the family to all come up here? Did you have any time at all for your new fiance?”

Claude smirked. “Divide and conquer. Delegate. Yes, Tam and I had a great dinner, and a wonderful time afterward. Don’t you worry about her.”

“Not gonna happen!” Duke called out.

Claude spread his arms. “Okay, I can accept that. Heck, I feel the same way. How are you, sis?”

Deb swiped her hand between her legs and licked the mess off her fingers.

“Well fucked.” She winked. “You’re going to like what these ‘Bargains’ can do.”

Claude’s eyebrows climbed up into his hair. “Okay. You’ll have to tell me about it.” He glanced at the clock. “But not right now. I need a shower. You have twenty minutes.”

Deb stared at him for a minute. “We’ll go down with you. Wait.”

She turned and closed the door in his face. She snapped her fingers, pointing at the bathroom.

“Let’s go. He really will start banging on the door again in exactly twenty minutes.”

Duke arched a brow. “Excuse me?”

Deb smiled. “Not an act, I see. Good. Please, sir, could you wash my back, and maybe my ... front? We need to do this quickly.”

Duke bounced out of bed. “Anytime!” He declared, charging into the bathroom.

She heard the water start and chuckled to herself.

Such a mixture of boy and man. What am I going to do with you?

Duke tenderly washed every part of her, making her hold her breasts out for him, and spread herself so he could wash her crack. He even massaged her scalp while shampooing her hair. It was a heart-warming mixture of affection and dominance. She wasn’t sure she could tell him no anymore. Or if she even wanted to. She’d never found a person she could really let herself go with, besides her oldest brother.

He shoved her out of the shower once she was squeaky clean, pointing at the mirror.

“Make yourself hot!” He instructed.

Those were instructions she could eagerly comply with!

Somehow, Duke finished cleaning himself off, dried and dressed, all in just under twenty. He opened the door again, just as Claude was raising his hand.

Duke jerked a thumb over his shoulder. “She just needs her clothes.”

Claude nodded, and the two men moved her mountain of luggage into the bedroom.

“Which one?” Duke asked.

She considered, then pointed at one of the bags.

“Out.” She said, once he’d put it on the bed for her. “You’re both too distracting. I’ll be out in a minute.”

Duke walked over and crushed her against him. He cupped her ass and back, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She curled her other leg around him and rubbed his hair while kissing him back.

“Good girl.” Duke said when they finished.

He turned and motioned a frozen Claude out.

“What did you do with my sister?” Her brother asked as Duke closed the door behind him.

If you only knew, big brother.

Not really knowing what to expect from the day, she went with sexy black lingerie, a slightly longer skirt and platform heels, and an Asian-collar, sleeveless blouse with a teardrop cutout over her cleavage and an even bigger one on her back. A tightly bound ponytail and pinup makeup completed the outfit. She took a deep breath before opening the door to step into the suite common room.

“Ready to go?” She asked.

Duke jumped up and Tam’s knowing smile as she studied her cousin’s new woman would’ve irked Deb had Duke not immediately said, “You look ... wow!”

“Thank you.” She smiled.

Tam jumped off Claude’s lap as he stood. The teen had on a pair of daisy dukes and tied-off shirt. Her hair was in pigtails again today, and Deb wondered if she herself ever looked so ... young.

Tam held up her phone. “He’s downstairs at breakfast.”

He was indeed. A waiter was clearing several plates off, while Tim started in on a monstrous omelet. Jade sat next to him, her tube dress starting just above her nipples and ended right below her crotch. Claude found himself wondering if the boy had been fingering her while they waited. He hoped so, given the way Jade draped her arm across Tim’s shoulders and toyed with the hair on the back of his head.

She looks smitten. Both Claude and Deb thought simultaneously.

“Hi Tim!” Tam bubbled, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

“Hey sis.” He stood, dabbing a napkin on his mouth.

He bumped fists with Duke, and shook the others’ hands.

“Tam, I’m not sure why you guys wanted me here, but uh, I think you should go talk to her.” He pointed at a small table in the corner.

Tina sat by herself, giving her twin puppy-dog eyes.

Tam squealed and ran over to smother her twin with hugs and kisses. Her chattering, and Tina’s warming demeanor indicated they’d be at it for a while.

Tim sat back down, gesturing for them to sit.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“Let’s order first.” Duke suggested. “I’m famished.”

He waved a waitress over.

“Thank you for coming.” Claude said, once she was gone. “You’re our only information source, and I need your help.”

“Yeah.” Tim said between bites. “Though Uncle Dick thought you might wanna do the Ritual too.”

“Ritual?” Deb asked.

“Yeah,” Duke explained, since Tim’s mouth was full. “Each of the ‘Exarch factions’ has a different way somebody becomes one. Right?”

Tim nodded, swallowing. “Correct. Becoming a Mage requires doing the Ritual of Separation. Uncle Dick told me he figures Claude wants to be one too, so I’m not monopolizing our info.”

“I’m considering it.” Claude admitted. “But haven’t decided yet. For now, if you’re telling the truth, I’m happy to use your ah, ability.”

“Sure. What do you need?” Tim shrugged.

“So, I talked with my mother last night.” Claude began.

“Madam Shirley?” Jade interrupted.

“Yes.” Claude said. “And asked her about her mother. During the conversation, whenever the topic of my father came up, she acted like she couldn’t hear me. Confused, like she has some kind of block. Now, I know I never gave her one.” He turned to Deb. “Have you?”

Deb frowned, silently shaking her head.

“And we would be the only ones.” He continued. “Since we control our process very closely. So, if we didn’t do it, who did? From our conversation yesterday, it’s obvious you’ve all erased anything we did. How did you do that, and can we duplicate it on someone intentionally?”

Tim sat in thought for a minute.

“There are some bargains we can do, but let me do some research first. Can I get back to you?” He asked.

“Well,” Claude hemmed, “see, my family’s on the way, so they can be here for the Unity ceremony. She’s with them. How long to you need?”

Tim snorted, and Jade rolled her eyes.

“Does my dad, or Uncle Dick know this?” He asked.

“No, I haven’t had a chance to tell him.” Claude admitted. “But it shouldn’t be any big deal, they’re going to know about it as soon as I tell them anyway. If it’s as important as your uncle indicated yesterday, I figured it would hurt some feelings if I didn’t have them come up.”

Tim couldn’t argue with that.

“Call them, will you?” He asked Jade.

She pulled out her phone, and stepped away from the table.

“When do they get here?” Tim asked.

Claude checked his watch. “In a couple hours.”

Tim threw down his napkin. “If you’ll let me use your room for a bit, I can do what I need to right now, I guess. Uh, did you all share one room last night?”

Duke laughed as Claude pulled out a room key.

He handed it to Tim, telling him the number. “We got the penthouse suite. It’s got several beds. Will that do?”

“Yeah,” Tim plucked the key. “Go ahead and have breakfast, I’ll be back in a while. Please don’t bother me.”

With that, he walked off.

“Bossy little shit, isn’t he?” Claude asked.

Duke laughed again. “When he comes back with a complete plan, from A to Z on how to fix your mom, you’ll see why he’s like that.”

“Oh?” Claude didn’t sound convinced.

“Plus, give him a break.” Duke argued. “He’s had it worst the last two weeks. He’s really felt the pressure to figure everything out for us. You guys, how the Seeds work, what to do about Lily, and everything. Dad and Uncle Perry keep saying he’s holding up well, and encouraging him, but Terry and I can tell it’s really getting to him.”

“That is a lot of pressure for someone so young.” Deb agreed. “The way he spoke yesterday, you wouldn’t know it. I was very impressed.”

“He’s about to be family.” Claude announced. “We’ll find a way to show our appreciation, and help him out.”

The waitress brought their food just as Jade returned.

“Richard agreed that he should’ve thought of that.” She told them. “When do they arrive?”

“Couple hours from now, give or take.” Claude said.

“Did you send the plane?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, that will delay things. It takes a little while to get here from the airport.” She tapped out a message on her phone. “Are there any other issues I should make them aware of?”

Claude explained his concerns regarding his mother’s possible ‘block’.

“Tim will figure that out.” She waved her hand. “Anything else?”

“He will huh?” Claude asked.

“You have not seen him.” She expounded. “Within minutes of seeing you, as I understand it, he had a complete plan for neutralizing you, if there was any real danger. I obviously wasn’t there when he confronted you, but he walked in ready for anything.”

“Why was he so scared?” Claude wondered.

“Of all them, he seems the most aware of how powerful what you’re doing really is. And believe me, they’re all pretty cognizant of what you could represent, if you’re their enemy. Yes, he now knows more than you do, but he had no idea what you might be capable of, or what other secrets you might have.” She leaned forward. “They are ... were very frightened when they truly comprehended what was done to them. They might’ve embraced it now, but that fear doesn’t disappear quickly.”

She paused, then continued, “I know there’s things you’ve never told me. That’s fine, I’m not one of you. But if you’re holding anything back, I recommend you tell them today. Tim’s growth in intelligence, just since I first talked to him at the Resort, is nothing short of incredible. And his brother is now probably the most dangerous creature on the planet.”

Claude sputtered. “The other one, what’s his name, Terry? Dangerous? How so?”

“He’s a Champion now.” Duke said.

Jade nodded, she pointed at Duke. “I believe there are immediate improvements when someone ‘promotes’ to one of these ‘Exarch factions’. The word ‘magi’ historically means ‘wise one’, but what it really meant was a person who knows and understands a lot more about the world than the average person. I think the titles for each faction mean more than we realized. Mages are smart. Scary smart. Priests are wise, like Buddha-level wisdom. The change in both Richard and Candy, since Saturday is more subtle, but if you look, it’s there.”

“And by extension, Champions are ... what? Super-soldiers? Robo-cops?” Claude asked.

“How much do you know about my background?” Jade asked.

Claude blinked at the change in topic. “You’re an immigrant from Korea. You’re a widow; your husband died years ago. Why?”

Jade stared at him. “I am not an immigrant. It’s what I usually tell people, but I was given asylum and protection by the U.S. when I left North Korea. My entire family is dead, killed by the Chinese when they figured out what I was doing. There is still a bounty on my head from the North Korean government. I have met, and watched some truly deadly people do unspeakable things. Just being in the same room with most of them made my skin crawl. Others made me piss myself when they just looked at me. So, you can believe I know a little about dangerous people. In my entire life, I have never felt the controlled violence Terry now keeps hidden. Tim said once the Seed fully transforms a person, they become able to heal nearly any injury. Nearly. I’m guessing Terry is even tougher.”

“Force.” Duke said. “Champions are the application of force.”

“So, you’re saying they stand for the rest of us, do what we can’t.” Claude realized. “The Seeds change us to be more sexual, less prone to violence. Champions are the exception to that. They’re exactly what I was afraid could be created if a government got a hold of our process.”

“Even worse, since you didn’t know about Bargains.” Duke added. “He can get even stronger. Tougher. Faster. Better!”

Claude pointed at Jade. “Okay, I believe you. What did you do, that made you come to the U.S?”

“I will tell you. And only you, in private. Not here, not now.” She looked around.

“How did we miss that?” Claude turned to his sister.

“It wasn’t important to her, or to why she came to us. We don’t actually have time to do a total interrogation on everyone. You know that. It was only Richard and Duke who aroused that level of interest. Suki never gave any indication she wasn’t exactly what she seemed.” Deb replied.

Tam came back over to stand by Claude, her twin in tow.

“Claude, I’d like to go home and get something better to wear, if I’m going to meet your family today. That okay?” She asked.

Claude stood up. “Of course. I think you look great, but if you’d feel better with something else on, by all means. Is everything okay?”

Tam stood on tiptoe to kiss him. “Just sister stuff. Don’t worry about it. See you in a bit?”

“Am I not taking you home?” He wondered.

She flashed her phone. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll catch a ride. You’re not done here, are you?”

“No, not really.” He admitted.

“I’ll do it.” Duke said. “I actually don’t have to be here for Tim’s solution.” He kissed Deb. “Fill me in later?”

She nodded. “I could do it, if you want to stay.”

“This seems like something that matters more to you. You should stay.” He resisted. “I’m interested, let me know if you find anything out, but...”

“I understand.” She told him. “Thank you. I ... look forward to later.”

He kissed her again, longer this time.

“Okay, later! C’mon girls!” He called as they left.

“Teenagers!” Claude muttered.

“Old man!” Deb teased him.

He sighed, staring as Tam turned a corner to disappear.

Deb poked him. “Are you smitten?”

He turned to her. “I am ... more excited about doing this thing than I was. Let’s say that.”

“They’re something, aren’t they?” She said knowingly.

“You’re just figuring this out?” Jade asked.

Claude told her the story about their mother’s ‘prophecy’.

“So, you were just doing it because you thought you ‘had to’?” Jade intuited.

“Something like that. But now...”

“Yeah.” Deb seconded.

“How long do you think he’ll be?” Claude asked, since their meal was done and he’d already put the charge on their room.

“No idea.” Jade admitted. “Should we wait upstairs?”

“Yeah. I really want to hear your story.” He said.

Jade sighed. “Okay, you deserve that much.”


Svetlana Brown finally struggled awake Monday morning to find herself alone in bed. She glanced at the clock, wondering where her husband could possibly be this early. Her swampy pussy, and a fantastically erotic weekend meant the mayor’s wife desperately needed laid. She knew already she was going to need a lot more sex from now on. That teen boy’s comment about her family receiving the same ‘upgrade’ they gave her had the woman fantasizing about all sorts of nasty things. But first, she needed to check her straying husband’s stamina.

Oh! The thought of her husband banging little whores was really hot! She slid a hand between her legs. There was plenty of moisture for her to rub her clit and slip fingers into her holes. Both of them. She finger-fucked herself to fantasies of watching and participating in threesomes and other sexual adventures with her constantly horny husband. And he was just going to have to accept her need to fuck lot’s of big, hard, she sped up her masturbating, cocks. Two of them, or even three, all penetrating her. Spewing cum all over her skin, and in her body. Her eyes rolled back imagining it as a wonderful climax hit, waves of pleasure rolling down her thrashing body.

She growled, frustrated when she finished, because she could tell right away that doing herself wasn’t going to cut it. She needed a man. At this point, given his absence, it didn’t have to be Mike. It could be anyone. Someone with a nice, hard, oh, damn, okay, maybe just one more orgasm.

Three later, she forced herself to get up. Her entire crotch, and both hands to the wrist were coated with pussy juice. She idly licked it off her fingers while she wandered naked through the house, to see if any of her family was still around. It was still summer, right? Oh! Maybe Chris was in his room. He was a healthy teenage boy. No doubt the sight of her naked body would get him hard. She kept herself in great shape, and a quick stop by a mirror confirmed she looked really good today.

It was when she reached the top of the stairs that she first heard her daughter’s moans. And, a man’s? A familiar man. She peeked in Natalia’s open door to see the girl enthusiastically bouncing on her father’s dick. They were both naked, and from the state of the bedsheets, had been at it for a while. Mike kneaded his daughter’s ass cheeks, mashing her pelvis into his groin with sticky smacks. Natalia fondled her own breasts, which seemed bigger from this angle, pinching and rolling her nipples while she verbally encouraged Svetlana’s husband to treat her like a whore.

Svetlana’s own hand found its way between her folds, seeking another orgasm. An odd echo caught her ear though, and she looked around in confusion. It sounded like the couple’s noise was bouncing off Chris’s door. That didn’t seem right, so she investigated. An ear to the wood revealed sexual moans and words emanating from her son’s room. The boy was watching porn! Which meant he was hard, and horny! She tried the handle, and surprise, surprise, he’d left it unlocked.

She didn’t know it, but he’d gotten tired of the lock being useless anyway. What good was it, when anyone could just barge in whenever they wanted? Plus, he was kinda hoping his sister would invite him to join her. Or visit once their father left for work. Unfortunately, neither seemed likely right now. Until his mother walked in. Svetlana’s tight, little dancer’s body was completely naked, fluid-splattered and flushed with her arousal. Her pink pussy practically glowed, and he couldn’t tear his eyes away. His mother’s attention riveted onto his nice big erection as he slowly stroked it. It was a few seconds before she realized what he’d been watching.

“You spy on your sister?” She teased. “Naughty boy. Momma must punish.”

“Uh, um, what?” He sputtered, still staring.

Svetlana spun him around, and straddled his lap.

“Punishment is: fuck me until I say stop.” She informed him.

He finally looked into her eyes. Whatever he saw there made him smile, like a kid at Christmas.

“Okay. I’ll try not to enjoy it.” He teased back.

“Oh no.” She disabused him, as she slid her soaking folds over his warm, hard-yet-soft rod. “You must enjoy. I want many cums. Do not hold back. Give me all.”

“Ah! Ungh!” He grunted as she slid down. “Then ... I’m. Gonna. Cum!”

She cradled his head, pulling his lips to her tits. They too seemed maybe a little bigger this morning. And extremely sensitive, she discovered when his lips latched on and he sucked.

“Cum to momma!” She hissed, swirling her hips around with him inside.

She felt him tense, and fire his first load. She felt nasty and hot and slutty and wonderful. She wanted more!

“No stop!” She exhorted her son. “Give me more!”

Her son’s hands grabbed her ass, just like Mike was doing to her daughter’s. Thinking about the coupling occurring just across the hall got her thinking. Chris wasn’t huge, by any means, but he felt decently solid under her hands. And he stood several inches taller than her already. Maybe he could...

“Can you carry me?” She asked, panting.

“Carry you?” He popped off a nipple.

“Into Natalia’s room.” She pointed at the sexual activity on his computer. “We watch for real.”

Chris’s head turned, like he had no idea what she was referring to.

“Oh! You want to? Okay!” He grinned.

A grin which made her all warm, and gooey inside. This was fantastic! She wrapped her legs around his hips, and leaned back so he could more easily stand. It took him some effort, and he wobbled on his feet at first, but managed to make it all the way into his sister’s room without dropping her. Or even letting her pussy slip off his dick.

“Oh, good boy!” She told him as he dropped into Natalia’s chair.

His cock got really deep on that one. In fact, that plus the sudden silence, broken only by Natalia’s “damn brother!” and the knowledge that her husband and daughter were watching pushed Svetlana right over the edge into a really amazing orgasm. Better than any she’d ever had. Her cunt splashed cream all over Chris’s legs and the seat. Her channel clutched at his shaft, begging for another load. She crushed herself on her son’s body, surrounding his head with her soft flesh.

“Cum! Cum to momma! Cuming!” She shrieked in ecstasy.

One orgasm turned into two, then three before she lost count. When she finally slid back to earth, Natalia’s bed squeaking attracted her eye. Mike had put his daughter on her side, so he could pump her from behind, and they both could watch Svetlana fuck her brains out on her son’s very nice cock.

“Incest is best!” Natalia hissed, eyes gleaming with lust.

“Da! Da!” Svetlana shouted as another climax crested.

Both Chris and Mike agreed, shooting jizz into their partner’s welcoming body.

Mike never did make it to work. And for the first time ever, Natalia skipped practice.


Tim exited the one bedroom he’d found that didn’t look like it hosted an orgy to find Claude sitting on the couch, with a crying Jade in his lap. Claude’s eyes were wet as well, as he rocked the woman and verbalized his support.

“Whoa, Jade, what happened?” He sputtered. “Where’s everyone else? What did I miss?”

“Oh Tim!” Jade sobbed, throwing herself into his surprised embrace.

“It’s okay. Please, what happened?” He begged, dread sinking into his stomach.

“Jade told me her whole story.” Claude answered hoarsely. “Everything she went through before coming to the U.S, and even some things that happened after she got here. Stuff she’s never been able to tell anyone it seems. It got ... pretty emotional. I hesitate to say ‘she’s fine’ because you can see that she isn’t yet, but nothing happened while you were doing your thing. It’s all past history, just I never knew. Jade, I’m truly sorry you went through all that. Please, you know I care about you. We care about you. You’ve always been special to us.”

“Thank you.” She sniffed, turning her head to look at him. “I know. It’s just...”

“Just what, babe?” Claude asked.

“Friday ended up being really emotional for me.” She finally controlled her sobs enough to talk. “Then with the baby on Saturday, and everything yesterday. It’s been a rough weekend.” She patted Tim’s chest affectionately. “Tim here guessed more about me than anyone else ever knew. Then proceeded to treat me like a true friend, when he had no reason to even trust me. I...” She looked up at Tim. “I think I love you.”

“Oh Jade!” Tim blinked.

He folded his arms around her, pulling her under his chin and squeezing. He held her like that for what felt to her like forever. Finally, he released her, holding her far enough away to look into her eyes.

“I understand.” He said deliberately.

“I don’t—m” He put a finger over her lips.

“I really do understand.” He repeated, pulling her in for a kiss on her forehead and another long hug.

“Thank you.” She finally sighed, then giggled. “No wonder both those girls think you walk on water. You’re addictive.”

“Um, thank you?” Tim asked. “Now, would somebody please tell me where everyone else went?”

Claude continued studying Tim for a bit before answering. His finger flicked to the closed balcony door.

“Deb’s outside. Jade would only tell me. Your cousin took the twins back home, since my ahem, fiance wanted something different to wear for meeting my family. Not sure why, but hey, if it make her happy...”

Tim tried to sit Jade on the couch so he could get Deb, but the woman wouldn’t let go of his arm. With a wry smile, he scooped her up in his arms and just carried her.

“Deborah?” He called after opening the door.

She turned from where she was looking out at the town.

“Back with us?” She looked more closely at Jade. “Suki? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, it’s alright.” Jade smiled. “I’ve had a tough couple days.”

“Come back inside.” Tim urged, moving to a loveseat and putting Jade on his lap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.