Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, August, Year 0

Mayor Michael Brown woke up Sunday morning, blissfully ignorant of the day’s coming drama, with two insistent, sucking mouths doing everything they could to make him cum. One would suck the head, while the other washed his balls. Or they would take turns licking him from base to tip, right after each other. Or, his favorite, they’d both wrap their lips around the helmet, and french each other relentlessly. That last one got him closest to spurting.

“Oh god, girls! That feels amazing!” He told twin sisters, Mali and Dao.

“Oh, you’re awake!” Mali pretended surprise.

“Time to fuck!” Dao declared, slinging a leg over.

The sexy teen slotted him into her slit and slammed down to his pelvis. Her pussy clenched his shaft mercilessly, making his eyes roll in his head.

“I’m not sure how long I’ll last.” He realized.

Even after the previous evening, the fantastic night’s sleep had him feeling refreshed and rejuvenated this morning. Now he knew what the Reverend meant when he said it would ‘improve his life’. After picking up the twins at their house yesterday, the temptress teen twosome commandeered his back seat and spent the drive to the hotel teasing him, flashing various body parts and sensuously making out with each other. They’d both worn obscenely short skirts, sans panties and tiny, midriff-baring T-shirts, which made their lewd antics easy. Because the mirror was pointing down, to catch more of their tight bodies, he nearly cut-off several other cars since he couldn’t see behind him.

Then, once in the room, after sneaking them through a back door, they’d spent the entire evening coaxing every drop of sperm from his body that he could produce. He’d fucked both in all three holes, and every time the other sister would dutifully slurp the load out and they’d snowball it before one or the other would swallow. He could barely keep up; had no idea where they got the energy. For a good portion of the night, mostly towards the end, they’d just let him lie in bed while they frolicked atop his dick. And hands. And tongue. He still had dried pussy juice all over his face. And fingers. And, well you get the picture. It was the nastiest, most decadent sexual experience of his life. And all he could think about was doing the same thing with his own wife and daughter.

“Good thing, because our parents are on the way to pick us up for church. You are going to attend, right?” Mali asked.

Dao rubbed her clit while bouncing as she talked, “It’s (pant) kinda (ugh) fucking (ah) expected (oh!) so we (ugh) keep up (oh oh!) fucking appearances! Ah, shit yeah, fuck, cuming!”

Another flood of pussy cream washed his crotch as her sister swooped in to lick and suck all over Dao’s, and his genitals. Mike just grabbed the teen’s hips and powered into his own orgasm.

“God! Damn!” He roared his release.

Dao slipped herself off after his twitching ceased. She held her cunt closed with one hand, and pulled on a pair of G-string panties, fitting the fabric triangle tightly over her labia.

“Now you can fucking spend all fucking morning thinking about your fucking spunk leaking out of my twat.” She winked.

His dick thought that a marvelous daydream, and remained nice and hard. Mali took her turn, seating her body on his lap and rocking back and forth while she played with both tits.

“Cum again baby!” She begged. “Fill me up! Every time you look at either of us, you’ll know your cum is dripping right out of our tight. Wet. Hot. Little. Pussies.”

“God! What a hot little whore you are!” He told her.

Dao leaned over, licked an earlobe and hissed in his ear, “You fucking love it! You fucking love having two hot fucking slutty fucking whores to fuck! You fucking want it every fucking day, don’t you?”

Mike was arching his back and lifting his hips, striving for another release.

Dao continued, “I’m going to suck my own sister’s scummy, yummy panties fucking clean while getting my brains fucked out, probably by my own dad, since he needs to cum in us once a day, at least. And then! And fucking then, my fucking sister will do the same fucking thing.”

He grimaced. “I’m. Going to. Cum!”

“Cum for us!” Dao exhorted him. “Make my sister your cock-pleasing little fucktoy!”

He pumped another load into Mali, as the girl wailed out her own climax with him. They were just winding down when he heard a phone ring. An obnoxious hip-hop ringtone, that Dao silenced by answering.

“Hey moms!” She chirped. “Yeah, ‘bout fucking done. Mal got a nice big load fucking pumped in her cooze.” Pause. “Be right out.”

She hung up and slapped her sister’s shoulder.

“C’mon sis, time to fucking bounce.” She turned to Mike. “And you, no staying in bed. Its no fucking fun if you’re not fucking sitting there fucking looking at us!”

The twins dressed and flounced out while he dragged himself into the bathroom for a hot wake-up shower. He didn’t have his normal church-going clothes, but neither did he have time to go home and change. Telling himself “fuck it!” he made himself as presentable as possible and headed to his car. On the way down the elevator, he checked his phone and was surprised he had no messages. Not a one. Frowning, he dialed his wife, and both kids as he drove to the church building.

Nobody answered. Looking as dejected as he felt, he wandered into the worship hall. It was the first time he’d ever entered without his wife, since they were married. Adrift, he didn’t notice John Wolfe approach until the man spoke.

“Good morning mayor!” He was entirely too cheerful. “How are you this fine Sunday morning?”

Mike jumped and turned.

“John, hey, didn’t see you there.” He struggled to pull himself together. “Uh, I’m okay, I guess. How about you?”

John laughed. “I think this might be the first time I’ve ever seen you at a loss for words.” His voice dropped to just above a whisper. “But I have some info that might put your mind at ease.”

“Oh? What’s that?” Mike was doubtful.

“Well, I found the answer to your question, of course.” John elaborated. “You do still want to know where your wife is, don’t you?”

Mike clenched his phone in his pocket.

“I do. Where?” He clenched his teeth.

John moved him into a corner, so they were more secluded.

“She’s receiving the same treatment you got.” He said meaningfully. “Administered by Candy, and Duke.”

“Duke ... the Reverend’s son, Duke?” Mike’s eyebrows climbed into his hairline.

That couldn’t be making him hard. Could it?

John smirked. “Know anyone else with that name?”

“Uh, no.”

Mike felt his phone buzz, finally. He ripped it from his pocket. It was a picture of what he assumed was Natalia’s pussy, bright pink with arousal and glistening with juices and jizz, given that it was from her phone, filled with a cock and a caption that read: Have to finish what I started yesterday. See you at noon.

John leaned over to see what it said.

“Looks like she’s been busy!” He smirked. “Fast worker!”

Okay, now Mike was straight-up horny. He longed to jump back in his car and head home as fast as possible. It wasn’t fair, he finally gets an erection that lasts for hours without needing chemical enhancement, and gets just a taste of the fun he can have with it. But its his family fucking the morning away while he sits through church services.

“Lucky girl.” He sighed.

John laughed and punched Mike’s shoulder.

“That’s the spirit.” He said. “See you after, at Perry’s?”

Mike nodded, and John went inside the sanctum, to be immediately replaced by the other half of Springfield’s law enforcement community.

“Hey mayor, got a minute?” Chief of Police Russ Herrera asked him.

Mike braced himself. Town politics were the last thing on his mind this morning.

“Sure, Chief, what do you need?” He made himself smile.

Russ looked around, and dropped his voice. Apparently sensitive subjects were the flavor of the day.

“I wanted to ask you about your daughter.” Russ said tentatively.

Remembering his phone, and what it showed, Mike quickly stuffed it back into his pocket. Several lewd reasons why the Chief would be asking after his daughter flashed through his mind, before he realized this was going to be a ‘normal’ conversation.

“Uh, what about her?” He frowned.

“Did she tell you they broke up?” Russ nodded meaningfully.

Mike looked over at Carlos, who’d stationed himself so he could see all the entrances. The boy looked murderous as he scanned each person who came in.

“They did?” Mike looked back at Russ. “When was this?”

He honestly hadn’t thought about it. He didn’t figure his daughter would’ve told her boyfriend about fucking her father, and brother. But...

“And why?” He added quickly.

The Chief smiled, sadly. “At the beginning of the week.” He sighed. “And its because the dumbass cheated on her! He claims she’s known about him doing it before, but this time she wouldn’t let it slide. She hasn’t said anything?”

After fucking him like a whore, then jumping into bed with her brother, plus given how she’d told him she spent her Friday night, Mike couldn’t see how ‘cheating’ would be an issue for his daughter. There had to be something more.

“About the two of them? No.” The Mayor confirmed. “Not a word. Do you want me to talk to her? Or him?”

“Talking to him wouldn’t get you anywhere.” Russ shook his head. “He’s really angry, blames one of the freshman for the split. A guy. I’m not really sure how. The hard-head won’t go into details.”

The only freshman he could remember from the previous day was the twins’ younger sister, not a boy. Strange, was the kid delusional?

“To look at him.” Mike nodded towards the teen himself. “I’d agree with you. He does know it’s double the penalty for killing someone on church property, right?”

Russ smirked, “Why, because God’ll punish him too?”

“Exactly. Just saying, it’s a consideration.” Mike said.

“I’ll keep a handle on him. Would yo—u”

“There you are!” The boy in question shouted.

Both men’s heads snapped around to see Carlos charging through everyone, finger pointing right at ... Timothy Johnson?

“Tim’s a freshman? I thought he was older.” Mike mused.

“I dunno, but I better go make sure he doesn’t hurt the boy.” Russ made for the gathering cluster.

Shrugging to himself, Mike went into the worship hall. He had no interest in whatever drama the Herrera boy was causing. Inside, sitting by himself in the back row, was another young man, who Mike had never seen in a church before the previous day. With an evil grin to himself, he went and sat right next to Toby.

“How’d you like banging my daughter?” He murmured.

Toby shot him a look, then glanced around.

“Uh, do ya really wanna know, or... ?” He looked unsure of himself.

Realizing exactly why Natalia referred to the quarterback as ‘not very bright’, he decided to let the boy off the hook.

“I was just joking with you, son.” He patted Toby’s knee. “She said you three had fun. Quote ‘his girlfriend was right, he does know how to treat a lady’. High praise.”

Toby grinned. “Thanks. That’s not weird or anything, coming from her dad.”

“You think so—o?”

A hand came down on his shoulder.

“Heya mayor fucking brown, howsit fuckin’ hanging?” A familiar female voice breathed in his ear.

Sunan Sing slid up the pew from the opposite side, sitting next to Toby. Mali stood next to Mike, motioning for them to scoot down.

“C’mon, we’ll sit here.” She insisted.

Realizing there was absolutely no way he was going to escape the drama it would engender, he dutifully moved down, but she slipped by him, to sit between him and Toby. Dao then took the empty spot on his other side. Trapped, he looked from one to the other.

“Are you sure this is a good idea, girls?” He asked.

“Oh, fuck no!” Dao whispered, winking.

“Who cares?” Mali added. “After what we’ve seen this week, there’s no way anybody’s gonna give a crap about what we do.”

“What, uh, makes you say that?” He looked around.

He could already see the whispers staring. The not-so-subtle glances.

“Just wait.” Mali said knowingly.

“Yeah, just think about your fucking jizz dripping into our panties. Don’t fucking worry about it.” Dao instructed him.

The young slut wiggled in place. “I think I can feel it right at my hole, right fucking now.”

The mayor’s cock lurched. The girls were so filthy. He was having trouble remembering why it was a bad idea to have them blow him right here.

Toby’s coughing fit reminded him of why. Sunan slapped his back.

“What? You think you’re the only guy who gave one of us a nice, big, sticky load of hot cum to enjoy during church this morning?” She winked at Mike.

Toby’s coughing got worse as the mayor closed his eyes. It was going to be a long service.


Timothy Johnson woke up Sunday morning thinking he just needed to get his personal drama taken care of, first thing so he could enjoy the rest of the day. It wasn’t going to work out like he planned, but for now he was enjoying having two hot girls curled up against him in bed.

Both Lam and Turbo had decided they wanted his arm around them when they slept, so they made Tim lie on his back, and both took a side, knee thrown over his thigh, resting their heads on his biceps. Sometime during the night, they’d both rolled over, so now he had two incredibly delectable derrieres pushing against his hips. Each girl was sleeping low enough in the bed that they could trap his arm between their tits.

Completely immobilized, and the first one awake, he used the time to plan what he wanted to say to the girls while he listened to them snooze. He figured Turbo would jump at a chance to tie herself to him, even with the whole ‘subservience to his will’ caveat. Lam though, would need some time before they knew if it would work out, long term. He just hoped he didn’t screw it all up.

Lam rolled back over, her eyelids fluttering open. When she saw him smiling, her entire face lit up. Her hand searched for, and found his inert, sticky cock. She squeezed the soft flesh, drawing a circle on his glans with her thumb.

“I, ah, was hoping we could talk first.” He whispered.

“Playing with this doesn’t block my hearing.” She teased. “I’ll make sure not to be too distracting.”

“Let’s wait for Turbo to wake up.” He insisted.

Lam shrugged. “Nothing says we can’t have fun ‘til then.”

“I can, when you wake me up.” Turbo grumbled.

“Yeah right.” Lam scoffed. “You’re the one who tried to fuck his dick off last night. It’s only fair you let me revive him.”

Turbo snuggled deeper against Tim’s side, pulling his arm tightly against her front. His fingertips grazed just above her mons.

“Revive all you want, just do it quietly.” Turbo commanded.

By this point, Lam’s ministrations had him entirely erect. She sat up and slung a leg over his pelvis.

“Goody! I needed a big load in my pussy anyway.” She crowed.

She rubbed the head through her soaking folds before working her tight snatch down his rod. It took a few bounces, and her excited squeaks made him throb. When he was fully inside, she gave a hip shimmy and sighed.

“Okay, nice and deep. You just let me do all the work, and when you feel a really big load ready to go, don’t hold back.” She instructed.

Her knee pushed Turbo’s ass away from Tim, which gave that hand a better angle. He dipped his middle finger into her slit, spreading her moisture all over her clit for him to rub.

“Why, ah, is there some reason you need a ‘big load’ this morning?” Tim wondered.

Lam laughed while Turbo pushed herself against Tim’s hand.

“Yeah,” Lam explained, “I guess being a slut really got my sister’s competitive nature going. She’s been coming up with all these challenges for me and the twins for when we’re in public. Or, just not fucking, which is pretty much the same thing.”

“And today’s is ... to get cum in your pussy?” Tim was confused.

“No, silly!” She smacked his chest. “Well, yes, actually, but only so we can keep it there until church starts. She wants all four of us sitting together, with cum leaking back out, making a mess of our panties, and only certain guys knowing about it.”

Turbo had pushed two of his fingers into her cunt, and was grinding her clit on the heel of his hand.

“God, that’s so hot!” She muttered.

“I know, right?” Lam agreed, bouncing and rocking on Tim’s dick happily.

“I was hoping we’d talk for a minute.” Tim gritted his teeth.

“Wait until I cum first.” Turbo demanded.

“No, wait until we all cum.” Lam expanded. “Then we’ll be all happy and horny and blissed out by your yummyness and you’ll have no problem getting us to agree with you.”

Tim rolled his eyes. “Smartass.”

Lam just leaned over, palms resting on his chest. “C’mon big boy, give me your cum, deep inside as you can. I need it, I’m begging for it like a cum-slut.”

Deciding that obeying was his quickest path to his goal, Tim grabbed her hip with his off hand and ground their groins together. Wet, sticky sounds filled the room, and the three teens worked each other to orgasm.

Turbo was first, grunting and moaning as her juices splashed all over Tim’s hand. Then Lam went over a few minutes later, screaming out her pleasure.

“Cum for me! Fill me up baby! I need your cum so bad! Please, please cum!” She babbled at him.

The thought that she desperately wanted his semen in her body, just so she could be a dirty slut with her sisters later was enough to push Tim into climax as well. His prick swelled and spurted a gallon of goo into the girl’s tight, sexy body. She cooed happily as a warm, sexy glow settled over her.

“Now, what was it you wanted to discuss?” Turbo asked, flipping over to face them.

Lam just tucked her nose under Tim’s jaw and licked her lips.

“It’s something from what you were talking about last night, isn’t it?” Lam asked.

Tim nodded. “Yeah. What do you remember?”

“You were talking about the Unity bonds and stuff, at one point. Is that it?” Turbo guessed.

“So, Turbo, you said you wanted to be a Bard (we have got to come up with a better name than that, ugh) right?” Tim asked.

“It is kinda stupid, isn’t it?” She agreed. “Yeah, that’s my plan. Can you imagine me as a porn star, doing sexy scenes and live shows, with that up my ... sleeve?”

Tim’s cock twitched. Lam giggled.

“Somebody thinks it’s hot!” She teased.

“Are you kidding?” Tim exclaimed. “She just oozes sex appeal. All the time. Heck, you’re starting to do it too.”

“Aw, you’re sweet.” Lam kissed his neck. “And right, too. I’ve wanted to do her for months. And this week?” She rolled her eyes back theatrically. “Just the thought of doing something with her gets me so wet! And that’s not counting your sexy deliciousness. How’s a girl supposed to think with you two around?”

Turbo giggled, and reached over to fondle Lam’s ass.

“You love it!” She stated.

“I just love you guys!” Lam said.

Tim and Turbo traded a glance.

“Are you ... being serious, now?” Turbo asked. “Sexy? Sugar pop?”

Lam giggled back and whispered. “Yeah, I am.” She sat up, and looked at Tim. “I’ve been in love with you since I saw you at church two weeks ago. Yeah, your brother and cousin, and uncle are all sexy and everything, but there’s just ... something about you that melts my insides and makes me want to be yours.”

She kissed his nose and turned to Turbo. “And you! I’ve been so jealous of you for months, but you treat me like ... like I’m your sister. Your slutty sister, that you do naughty things with, for sure, but still. I’d do anything for you guys.”

Tim gave her a hug. “Thank you. I think you should know, we do care about you. A lot.”

Turbo nodded emphatically.

“I can’t say if it’s love, what with all the crazy changes we’ve been through in the last two weeks.” He continued. “But we’re really happy with you around.”

Turbo snuggled closer and kissed Lam.

“I can.” Turbo told her. “I do love you. I don’t know if I’m in love with you, but I know you’re the sister I never had, and you’re really turning into a great friend. Sometimes I’m amazed that you’re related to the twins. You’re so smart, and fun, and when I picture you fucking Tim while I’m performing, or doing a porno shoot, I just...”

She shuddered. “ ... I almost cum just thinking about it! If there’s anyone I want taking care of my favorite guy, it’s you.”

Lam sniffed. “Thank you.” She paused. “You know, I think you’re right. Riding this stud while watching your hotness would turn me into a puddle of ... of ... lust and love and ... I dunno. Yum!”

Turbo whined. “Can’t you just come live with us?”

Tim cleared his throat. “Um, actually she has permission to come sleep with me whenever she wants. Right?”

Lam’s grin lit up the room.

“I wondered why your folks never made you come home.” Turbo admitted. “How’d you get that?”

Lam pointed at Tim. “He made my mom cum in five minutes, then finished the Ritual thingie.”

Tim’s confirming nod made her shake her head ruefully.

“You made a bet with Lam’s mom that you could make her cum in five minutes, and all the other women, without cuming yourself? And the stakes were that Lam got to sleep with you whenever you want? Really?”

“Well, the bet was actually between Lam and her mom, but yeah, you got the rest right.” He admitted.

“And what happens if you lost?” Turbo wondered.

Lam made a face. “I would’ve had to work in the restaurant all year. Ugh.”

Turbo sat up. “Then we need to get a bunch of your clothes over here! I’ll see if I—c”

“Stop.” Tim commanded.

Turbo looked at Lam. “This is the part where he gets all in-chargy and smart and just makes me wanna roll over and spread my legs for him.”

Lam laughed, nodding. “God yes!”

Tim snorted. “You never let me finish.”

Turbo slid back down against him. The girls entwined their fingers and gestured for him to continue.

“So, Turbo I know you’re hoping to do that Unity thing our parents have, right?”

She agreed, smiling.

“So, I checked, and there’s special Unions that certain Exarchs can do. I haven’t told anyone about this yet. I wanted us to be first. The one between a Mage and a Bard,” Tim rolled his eyes, “is supposed to be really good.”

“Oh, really.” Turbo arched an eyebrow. “What does it do?”

Tim pointed at Lam. “You get a part of every Bargain I make with them. And remember, I can make repeated ones. Supposedly, you can get really strong, or powerful, whatever too.”

“Oh wow.” Turbo mused. “That’s pretty damn awesome! But, what do you get out of it?”

Tim bobbed his head. “Yeah, that’s the catch, it kinda makes you submissive to me.”

Turbo rolled her eyes. “Seriously? First we’re friends again, then you literally own me, then that breaks, and we’re still friends, luckily. Now you want to do it again?”

“It’s fine if you don’t want to, I’m just giving you all the facts. And I checked,” he elaborated, “the Union cannot be broken at all. Ever. So ... make really darn sure you’re okay with doing it.”

Turbo stretched up and kissed him.

“Oh you,” she mock scolded, “like I wasn’t going to say ‘yes’! I loved you owning my pussy. And with Lam around, you guys can always watch, we’ll make it a requirement!”

“We-ll,” Tim hedged, “there’s an addition.”

Lam’s eyes turned hopeful.

“Yeah,” he met her gaze, “you can add more people to the Union.”

Turbo bolted upright.

“Let me finish,” Tim cut her off. “You have to be really careful, because each new person can push the group over the edge. Into insanity.”

Turbo blinked. “Major bummer.”

“Yeah.” Tim agreed. “The only sure thing is two people. But I asked some questions, and it seems like adding a third, if it’s the right person, should be doable. And ... it changes the special Union we were just talking about, too.”

Lam sat up. “How so?”

Tim looked embarrassed. “Uh, you both turn subservient. But Turbo gets a larger part of any Bargains we make, and Lam, you get to feel some of what Turbo does when she’s ‘performing’.”

“No way!” Turbo said.

“Too cool!” Lam chirped.

“You did hear what I said, right?” Tim reminded them. “It pretty much puts me in charge. That’s what you want?”

The girls shared a grin.

“Oh yeah! That’s hot!” Turbo declared.

“So totally hot!” Lam agreed.

Tim closed his eyes. “Things just keep getting worse!”

Laughing, Turbo slung her leg over his head.

“Eat my pussy, mister ‘gonna be in charge’!” She ordered, leaning in to kiss Lam.

Lam started bouncing again on Tim’s dick, which hadn’t really gone soft anyway.

“And gimme another load, stud-muffin!” She begged.


The clothes the girls produced for church were barely reasonable. Pleated or loose skirts, “so you can feel us up”, just long enough to avoid being obscene. Their necklines showed more than just a hint of cleavage. Tim braced himself for a lecture from his mother, but she only smiled and told them they “look so lovely”.

With Duke and his brother both occupied elsewhere, they had to ride with Tim’s parents. The boy could see his father sliding a hand up under Candy’s skirt the entire way, while the girls sat under his arms and whispered naughty things into his ears. Things like:

“My panties are so soaked! How much cum did you put in me?” And:

“God, I can’t wait to have you back in my pussy.”

So, Tim was pretty distracted when they walked in. Which is probably why it took him so long to realize Carlos’s “there you are!” was meant for him. The older boy was in his face before he knew it.

“Carlos.” He blinked. “What do you want?”

“You. Me. Outside. Now!” Carlos hissed.

Tim crossed his arms. “Why? I just got here.” He indicated the girls. “And I have much more enjoyable company, than you.”

“You step outside with me right now, or so help me, you will not see me coming.” Carlos poked Tim’s chest.

Tim studied Carlos for a second, even noticed Carlos’s dad pushing his way through the now silent crowd.

“That was a mistake.” Tim warned.

“Oh yeah?” Carlos sneered. “What you gonna do ‘bout it?”

“You just assaulted me, and threatened to do bodily harm, in front of witnesses.” Tim waved at the people watching. “If I turn up with so much as a scratch,” he pointed dramatically at Turbo, “her dad’s the DA. I’m sure you can figure that out.”

Chief Herrera’s hand came down on his son’s shoulder.

“Do you really want to put your dad in the position of having to defend his son’s criminal activity? That doesn’t seem very smart, to me.” Tim concluded.

Russ stared at Tim in surprise.

“He’s right, son. Stop digging.” He told Carlos. “Come on. Leave him alone.”

The chief of police tugged on his son’s arm. Reluctantly, the boy obeyed.

“I’ll tell you what.” Tim offered. “Come to my house on say ... Wednesday night. Bring your dad, so you know I’m not gonna ambush you.”

Carlos snorted. “Like you could hurt me.”

“Or so you don’t jump me. How’s that?” Tim continued smoothly. “Either way, we’ll talk. Talk, not fight. I’ll even make sure Tali’s there, and after me, you can talk, talk to her. But no matter what, whatever happens, it’s done. No more of this. I’ve got other things to worry about, and you really, really don’t want a criminal charge going into your senior year. Deal?”

Carlos stared at Tim’s outstretched hand.

“Son, you better shake his hand and agree or we’re gonna have words.” Russ growled in his son’s ear.

“Fine.” Carlos spat. “Freshman! I’ll see you Wednesday.”

He grabbed Tim’s hand and squeezed as hard as he could. Tim just smiled and squeezed back. Carlos blinked in surprise. Tim pulled the other boy closer.

“And for the record, idiot, I’m not a freshman!” Tim shouted into his face.

Carlos wrenched his hand free and stalked off. His father stared at Tim for a few moments longer, before turning to follow Carlos. The looks he kept throwing over his shoulder told Tim the man was curious now.

Good, maybe he’ll make sure they’re both there on Wednesday.

Tim blew out his breath. “Well, that was ... fun. Ready?”

God, I so hate drama.

He offered an elbow to the girls and escorted them inside.


Terry did actually show up for church, with a newly bound Holly and her mother in tow. The females were beaming, shooting sultry looks at Tim’s brother all morning. Afterward, on their way out to the parking lot, Terry nudged his brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.