Even worse!
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Thursday, August, Year 0

Lamai Sing didn’t so much wake up the next morning as she drifted, in a haze of pleasure, from mostly sleeping to almost awake. She’d fallen asleep with Tim’s massive cock still stuffed up her thoroughly abused twat. Well, more like passed out after having her brains fucked into oblivion.

Even though the girls had threatened to do that to Tim, it was Lamai who found herself the center of lusty attentions. Once the girls stripped him, and he did the same individually to each of them, he’d lain on the bed and perched Lamai on his dick. Turbo’d made herself comfortable at Tim’s head, letting him use her thigh for a pillow while she played lasciviously with her pussy and watched.

Once Tim was fully inside Lamai’s love tunnel, he’d grabbed her hips, holding her in place while he grew longer, then bigger. It filled her until she begged him to give her a break. She tried to tweak her clit, so she could have a really enormous orgasm all over him. But when she reached for her crotch, he grabbed her hands and pinned them against her hips as well.

“Just think about my dick, and how much you like fucking it. And relax.” He’d instructed her.

It wasn’t fair, but she finally did calm down enough to just enjoy the sensation. So, what does the bastard do? He ratchets up his size again. Just a little bit, but still, it was enough to make her delirious. He waited again for her to get her breath before cycling through another time. Bigger, pause, repeat.

Until she lost it, and started babbling incoherently.

“God, your cock is filling me up!” She sputtered. “I can’t, I can’t take anymore. I don’t know what you want me to do. Or say?”

“What are you?” He hissed.

“I’m a horny little bisexual in ... incestuous fuckslut. Oh god, god you’re so big!” She dutifully answered.

“Who’s little fuckslut are you?” He asked, squeezing her hands and hips painfully.

That was probably to get her attention, since she felt herself sliding into a daze, unable to move, or even think. Just feel. Feel his dick filling her to bursting.

“Oh fuck! I’m your happy little fucktoy, Tim!” She gushed. “Your cunt to use whenever you get all hard and need to enjoy a tight, hot, wet little hole. I don’t care! Whenever, wherever you want. School? Church? Middle of my living room? Wake me up in the middle of the night if you have to! I’ll be here, naked, ready for whatever turns you on. I ... I promise!”

By this point, Turbo’s hand was a blur on her clit as the teen’s electric-blue eyes blazed lusty hunger at Lamai’s surrendering body.

“What about me?” Turbo spat.

“Oh god, oh shit! Either of you! Both of you, I don’t care! I’m ... I’m yours, please!” Lamai tossed her head, frustrated.

“Is that your wish? Or your fantasy?” Tim asked.

“I ... I don’t know. Both? I just. I just need. Please, please let me!” She sobbed.

Tim had dug his head into Turbo’s thigh, and traded a glance with her. Lamai saw it happen, Turbo nodding, Tim smiling. Were they really? She held her breath.

“Okay, you win, you hot little thing.” Tim acquiesced. “You’re ours now. We’ll work out the details later. Right now...”

He lifted, his gargantuan dong slipped a couple inches free, before slamming her back down and throbbing inside.

“ ... you need to cum!” He ordered.

But it’d been unnecessary. She was already sliding uncontrollably into a massive orgasm that instead of blowing outward from her pussy, seemed to radiate from his shaft in her core. She shuddered and twitched and gushed cunt cream and screamed her release.

“Oh fuck, cuming! Cuming all ... over ... you...” Before she was reduced to feverish panting.

Lamai was barely conscious, but dimly caught Turbo bucking her own hips in a masturbatory orgasm as well.

Then, just to prove their ownership, Tim spun her around on his rod.

Guess I really am a spinner!

He’d called her that at some point the previous weekend, then had to explain what it meant when she asked.

Still impaled on him, he’d laid her down on her side and pulled her arched body against his chest. Her head rested on his bicep and he forced a knee between hers and pulled her upper leg wide, heel hooked behind his thigh. Turbo slid into position, sixty-nine-style, with her own head resting on Lamai’s other thigh. Turbo got her nose, and mouth deep between Lamai’s legs, so she could both drag her tongue deliciously across Lamai’s clit and gnaw on the base of Tim’s shaft, or pop one of his egg-sized balls between her lips.

Tim had rocked her back and forth in place on his cock while Turbo licked her. Turbo spread her legs and rested a knee on Tim’s shoulder. Tim, in turn palmed Turbo’s ass-cheek, and ground her gash against Lamai’s lower face. Lamai dutifully ate her pussy in return. Tim’s dick lost none of its immense size, and Lamai descended into a pit of lust-filled pleasure.

She had no idea how long their frolic lasted. She crossed back and forth between being awake and orgasming unconscious several times before she just drifted into an erotic dream-state. When Tim fell asleep, he cuddled an arm across her chest, Turbo flipped over to sleep face to face with her, and Lamai felt more affection, sexual and otherwise from both of them than she dreamed possible.

In fact, she’d thought those actions part of a dream until she drifted awake the next morning to discover Turbo kissing her face while Tim cupped one of her tits, caressing it as he nibbled on her neck. Lamai sighed happily and stretched in place.

“That. Was amazing.” She murmured dreamily.

Turbo’s lips touched hers. “Isn’t this a great way to wake up?”

Lamai fluttered her eyes, saw Turbo’s sapphire orbs boring into her and closed them again to pucker up. Turbo frenched her a while, but gently, the girls sliding their tongues together, tasting and drinking from the other.

It was when Lamai started moving on Tim’s shaft, just an inch or so, languidly sliding back and forth on the hard column that things degenerated. He rolled over, pushing her face down on the mattress and laid out on her back. He braced his hands on the headboard and pounded into her from above with all his weight. Her air burst from her lungs in gasps as he used her body for his enjoyment.

“I. Never. Did. Get. To. Cum.” He growled in her ear, punctuating each word with a jarring thrust.

“Oh, are someone’s balls all full of jizz?” Turbo teased.

The teen moved down, so she could play with Tim’s ass-cheeks and ball-sack.

“They are! And I. Believe. Somebody promised. I could. Dump a load. In her body. Whenever. I wanted!” Tim’s body weight thudded into her ass harder and harder.

“Yes! Ugh. Cum. In. Me! Ugh.” Lamai managed to spit out.

It didn’t take long, Tim needed to get release desperately. His dick throbbed and practically pissed pud into Lamai’s twat. The massive load pooled deep in her body, thinking of which pushed her over into an orgasm as well.

For long moments they came together, grunting and moaning in ecstasy. Turbo fondled Tim’s balls, coaxing as much semen as they could make, then slid to Lamai’s clit, flicking it to prolong the girl’s pleasure.

When they were finished orgasming, Tim pulled himself back to normal size and rolled over off Lamai’s back. His softening shaft flopped wetly.

“Oh, yummy!” Turbo declared, descending to lick it clean.

“God, girls. I need, some food!” Tim panted, forcing himself not to get hard again.

Lamai squirmed, and rolled in place, stuck as she was between Tim’s side and Turbo curled over the top of her to get at Tim’s genitals.

“I can’t cook worth a damn, but I’ll be happy to try!” She burbled.

Turbo sat up. “Neither can I, but I’m sure we can figure something out. C’mon!”

Pulling Lamai’s hand, she led the other girl out of the room. Tim’s eyeballs tracked the two naked females as they flounced out.

“You know you’re still naked, right?” He called.

“Yeah!” He was pretty sure that was Turbo.

“So what?” Lamai joined in.

He sighed, shaking his head in wonder and set about getting up and dressed.


Breakfast was an enjoyable affair. When Lexi discovered the girls’ nakedness, she tossed her robe over a chair back and joined in. John kept his robe on, and Tim had to be ready to leave, but that didn’t keep the guys from ogling the girls approvingly the entire time.

With Lexi directing, the girls managed to fill the table with delicious food and everyone dug in heartily. John and Lexi both teased Lamai about how much noise she’d made, but the girl was unashamed. She described, in extreme detail exactly what Tim (and Turbo) had done to her.

“He’s such a good boy!” Lexi ruffled Tim’s hair affectionately when Lamai finished her story.

Tim just ducked his head.

“Tim,” John pointed at Lamai with his fork, “you made that girl feel so good, she couldn’t wait to tell us about it. That’s a good thing. It’s no wonder your father, and your uncle are both proud of you. We love having you stay here with us, and think of you like our own son. Don’t let it go to your head, but you’re always welcome here. You don’t even have to ask, when you want to come over. Our house is yours. Okay?”

“Thanks, Mr. Wolfe.” Tim nodded.

“John.” He shook his head. “I’m not a mister, to you.”

“Thanks ... John.”

The men nodded in understanding, and Lexi and Turbo both squeezed his shoulders affectionately. When they heard a honk from outside, Tim glanced at the clock and shook his head.

“Crap! Gotta run! See you guys later.” He looked directly at John. “You know what’s happening this evening?”

John nodded again. “I do. Your father and Richard explained, most of it I think. We’ll be there to help. I think we decided your house would be best.”

“Okay, see you guys there!” Tim dashed around, kissing all the ladies on the cheek.

He gave Lamai a half-hug as well, before running out the door. The teen sniffled as everyone else finished their plates and bused the table.

“What’s the matter, dear?” Lexi asked, sitting back down.

“That was the best breakfast I’ve ever had.” She explained. “Between dad’s restaurant, and everyone else always being out most of the night, we don’t get to have family meals. It was really nice, and you guys were so ... nice to me. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Lexi leaned over to kiss the teen’s forehead. “I’m sure you’ll be over here lots. Our girl likes to have friends over, don’t you?”

Turbo smiled hugely, nodding. “For sure. C’mon, I just thought of something to show you!”

With that, she dragged a giggling Lamai back upstairs.


Practice went much better that day than any all week. Terry picked Tim up, and they met Duke, Toby, Tammie and Tali by the locker room entrance. Tali looked very pleased with herself, Duke telling her “good job.”

“Oh, did she... ?” Tim raised an eyebrow.

“Yep.” Duke confirmed.

Tali grinned.

“You have fun?” Tim asked her.

“Lots of fun.” She assured him. “I am meeting him at a hotel where he keeps a room apparently, after our practice.”

“He keeps a hotel room? All the time?” Tim gave her a shocked look.

“That is what Chris told me. He just said to go to a certain room at a certain hotel.” She explained.

“Uh, why does he do that?” Tim looked around.

Duke rolled his eyes, and Terry spoke up.

“It’d have to be someplace nice, where they’d have discretion. Right?”

Tali nodded. “The Fair Oaks.”

“So, it’s an arrangement.” Terry agreed. “He probably helps when they need something from the city, and he gets a private place to meet, what? A mistress?”

“I do not know for sure.” Tali admitted. “If someone else is present when I show up today, I will call you for back up.”

“Don’t worry.” Duke assured her. “If you ever need help, just call us. I’m sure, between our dads...”

“And John.” Tim threw in.

“And Turbo’s dad.” Duke agreed. “There’s probably not much we can’t do if you need it.”

“Thank you. I cannot tell you how good it feels to have true friends looking out for me.” Tali swept them all with her gaze.

Various versions of “you’re welcome” met that gaze. Even Toby gave her a solemn nod, though he’d been furiously struggling to figure out who they were talking about.

“Speaking of looking out.” Terry turned to Toby. “Did you guys really go by Coach’s place yesterday?”

“Oh yeah!” Toby gushed. “I forgot ta tell you. I got duh guys not to just go in banging on his door, and good thing too. Before we could get even close, we heard some girl, probably the ah,” he looked around carefully, “one we were talkin’ bout yesterday. She was screaming her head off, and not in pain, if ya know what I mean.”

The group laughed knowingly.

“What did the others say?” Tim asked.

“Dey were all cool about it. Shushed everybody, and we snuck back outta dere.” Toby finished.

“Good, hopefully Coach’s in a good mood then, today.” Duke clapped his hands. “Let’s get dressed so we’re not late. Tali, we’ll catch you later, let me know how it goes either way. Tam, meet you back here after. Dad says no more partial meetings, he wants everybody from the Three Families all together whenever we do anything important like tonite.”

“What’s going on tonite?” Tammie asked. “Nobody ever told me.”

Duke glanced at his watch. “I’ll explain on the way over, we gotta move.”

“Okay, later,” she dropped her voice to a whisper, “ma-ster.”

And giggling, the two girls ran away.

Duke shook his head, and they all went inside.

Practice went great. All four boys were in top form all day. Not only did they all feel more energized, but with Duke’s support, Toby seemed able to call plays and direct action on the field much quicker and with better judgment.

They were taking their last water break, the foursome pouring cup after cup down their parched throats when Coach Sanders walked up.

“Stick around afterwards, boys. I want to talk to y’all.” He growled.

They all traded fearful looks, but agreed.

“Yes, sir.” They chorused.

When everyone else trooped to the locker room, Coach pulled them to an isolated corner of the field.

“Have a seat.” He pointed at the end of the bleacher style stands.

They pulled their pads and helmets off and sat expectantly.

“What. In the Fuck. Is going on?” He demanded, after taking a deep breath.

“What do you mean, Coach?” Terry asked.

“Don’t play dumb with me.” He shook a finger at them. “Y’all want to be grownups, I’ll treat you like it. But you’re messing with my personal life! Now, explain what in the Sam hell you’re doing!”

The boys looked at each other, and by unspoken agreement, Duke was elected.

He sighed. “How long did you last, with a certain former cheer-captain, last night, Coach?”

Fear crossed the coach’s face. He tried to cover it.

“What do you mean?”

“Now who’s playing ‘dumb’, Coach?” Duke shot back.

The coach stepped over and dropped to a seat beside them.

“Natalia did know.” He realized.

“She saw her.” Duke confirmed. “She only used you to admit how long it’d been going on.”

“She started it, you know.” Coach weakly explained. “It was almost the exact same thing Natalia did, a summer ago. Said she knew about our group, but she’d keep it quiet if I did what she wanted.”

“Which was, what? You were her booty call?” Duke asked.

“What group?” Tim interrupted.

Coach looked at Duke. “Yeah, pretty much. Sometimes she’d go a week or two, sometimes she wanted it every night for a week. When she’d get really demanding, if I tried to tell her I was tired, she’d threaten me, us until I gave in.”

He shook his head in resignation.

“Who’s us, Coach?” Tim pressed.

Coach sighed again. “There’s a group of us, all black guys who fuck a bunch of wives in town. It’s all consensual, nobody’s forcing anyone, but most of the wives don’t want their husbands to know.”

“Who’s in this group?” Tim insisted.

Coach shook his head. “Not my place to tell. If I hafta take a fall, for ... you know, her, I will. But I can’t tell on them who want it kept quiet.”

Tim snorted. “Who’s the guys then?”

Coach shook his head, silently.

Duke put a hand on his cousin’s shoulder, squeezed.

“No problem, Coach. We understand keeping secrets. Don’t we, guys?”

Toby and Terry nodded immediately. After a thought, Tim did too.

“But you gotta understand, Coach, your secrets intersect ours now. If you want a full explanation, I think it’d be better if you came over to Terry and Tim’s house tonite. Let’s not get into it here.”

“Why not?” Coach looked around. Nobody for as far as he could see.

Duke shook his head, stubbornly.

“Not here. Trust me. This needs to be in private.”

“Okay, fine. What time?” Coach acquiesced.

Tim gave him a time for later that evening, and the boys got up to leave.

“You okay, Coach?” Tim asked, as they grabbed their pads and helmets.

The look of hopelessness their coach gave him stopped the boy in his tracks.

“Nothin’ you need worry about.” He dismissed them.

Tim disagreed. “We’re not gonna trap you, Coach.” He looked up. “Duke, come back here!”

“What?” The other boy asked after turning back too.

“He deserves to know you’re gonna fix his ... ahem, problem with a certain girl.”

Duke blinked. “We are?”

Tim gave him a withering glare.

“Oh. Oh!” Duke snapped his fingers. “I hadn’t thought of it like that! You’re right.”

He turned to their coach, hand over his heart. “Coach, I give you my word. Within the next couple of weeks, not only will your problem be solved, but you’ll be thanking us for doing what we’ve done.”

“You think so?” Coach seemed skeptical.

“We swear.” Duke stated with conviction.

“Yeah.” Tim seconded.

Coach smiled, a real one. “Thanks boys. I hope you’re right.”

“Just wait, you’ll see.” Duke promised as they turned to go.

“See you tonite!” Tim said, following.

“Later boys.”


Tali knocked on the door of the room her father had texted her. Today she felt no trepidation, only the excitement of an illicit encounter. Her pussy was moist, already soaking the brand new tiny black g-string she bought. Given everybody else’s reaction this week, she’d stuck with her cheerleader uniform. But with no underwear she’d ever worn underneath.

She heard footsteps, and the peephole darkened. The door cracked, and his hand gestured her inside. She stepped through, wary and he immediately closed it behind her. A glance around the room confirmed they were alone. Her father was wearing one of the hotel’s robes, plush white. Not wanting to wait, she pulled the belt untied, dipping her hands between her father’s legs. He made no move to stop her, staring at her with undisguised lust.

She found his penis, already twitching, lengthening. She stroked it lightly, teasingly, cupping his balls gently. When he achieved full erection, throbbing with every heartbeat, she gave him a smile.

“How do you usually do this, daddy?” She asked. “Should we start on the couch, or go right to the bedroom.”

“Huh? Oh.” He looked around, realizing they were still by the door. “Uh, let’s move to the couch, princess.”

So she tugged his member, leading him to a comfortable spot in the middle of the couch. She got him seated, then directed him to pull his arms from the robe sleeves, so they wouldn’t get tangled.

“Who do you normally bring here, daddy?” She asked as she knelt between his knees.

“What do you mean, princess? Oh, oh!” He replied.

She slipped his little head between her lips, tickling the glans with her tongue.

“No games, daddy.” She said, releasing him. She licked up the underside. “I have your dick in my mouth, the least you can do is tell me the truth.”

Mike sighed. “The truth is, your mother doesn’t like to have sex very often. With me, anyway. I’m pretty certain she’s been cheating for years. When I got elected...” He shrugged. “They practically gift wrapped this place for me. The hotel has some connections. I just call ahead, and pretty quickly after I get here, a girl shows up.”

Tali curled her body around his cock, fondling his balls and bobbing her head on him. She felt her father’s body relax, hands loosely resting beside her ears.

“That feel better, daddy?” She looked up at him, gave him another lick.

“You’re the first person I’ve told.” Mike admitted. “Thank you, princess.”

“I think, here you should call me something else, daddy.” She licked him again.

“Like what? I’ll do anything you want, I think you know that.” He admitted.

“Well...” She drew it out, feeling herself gush at a nasty thought. “you fuck prostitutes here. So, I will be your little whore. For the day anyway.”

“I...” But she cut him off with an exceptionally deep head bob. “Oh god! Okay, damn! You can be my whore. Shit, that feels good!”

She backed off, grinning. Strings of saliva stretched from her lips to his shaft.

“See what happens when you do what I want?” She teased.

“Yes, pri—sorry, anything you say, my little whore.” He agreed.

She started jacking him, using both hands.

“I am not the only one who knows, daddy.” She told him.

“Who?” He looked concerned.

“Chris.”

“Chris? What? How?”

“You must pay something, he saw your financial statements. That is why he took over securing the house network. He did not want anyone else to find out.”

Mike shook his head. “Smart boy. Yeah, the hotel makes me pay something for the room, and the girls, obviously, but I’m pretty sure it’s discounted. They get something in return, sure but never anything I’d consider too egregious.”

“I do not care about that.” Tali shrugged. “But a secret known to three people is no longer a secret. Is that not a truism?”

Mike blinked. “You’re so beautiful, like your mother. I sometimes forget how smart you are. You think Chris will tell his mother?”

Tali shook her head. “Why would he, now? He said it like he has known for a while. What benefit would he gain?”

“Okay, but I see your point. What do you propose?”

“Leave that to me.” She assured him. “I believe I know of someone, some people, who can help us. Me.”

“Who?”

“Do not worry, daddy. You will see when the time is right.”

With that, she climbed up to straddle his lap. She lifted her skirt, flashing her new panties.

“Whenever I wear this and the squad is not performing, I will have these, or something like them on underneath. Only you will know.” She assured him.

“Oh god, pr—you little whore!” Mike slid a hand between her thighs, stroking the sodden lingerie.

She giggled. “Yes, just like that, daddy. You are so naughty, playing with your daughter’s pussy.”

Mike groaned aloud. His daughter’s blatant, nasty sexiness was making his dick throb with a growing need to plunge into her hot, wet little pussy. He’d banged many a hot, horny (they acted like it at least) girl in this very room, but none held a candle to his own daughter’s actions. He slipped the fabric aside, gliding his fingers across her slick folds. Tali wiggled against him, she put her hands on his shoulders and leaned in next to his ear.

“You feel that, daddy? My pussy is so horny right now. It has been dripping all day, just thinking about coming here to fuck my father. I am a dirty, nasty little whore. I am going to fuck you until you cannot see straight.”

Her words drove him wild. He yanked the black fabric aside, straining the strings to nearly breaking. He maneuvered her willing body into position, right above his twitching prick.

“Oh, daddy!” Tali squealed. “Put it in!”

“You want it? You put it in!” He growled.

Smiling, she complied. She pointed him right at her opening and sank down completely in one long, overwhelming stroke. He watched her labia, so pink with arousal, suck him in. Her little clit a ridge right above the lips. When she hit his pubes with her own, her insides clamped down on him tightly. She milked him with her cunt-channel, rocking back and forth. That was all it took to send the horny father right over the edge.

“Oh Nat, you ... you little, oh fuck! Whore! Argh!” He roared.

Tali watch happily, hornily as the lust overtook her father. His face strained, a flush spread over his chest as the rod within her swelled and spat cum into her waiting body. He ground her against him, seeking to prolong the exquisite ecstasy. He didn’t even go soft when the shudders stopped. Tali felt a monstrous orgasm building. The nastiness of their sex, the situation, her father’s unquenched desire all combined to excite the teen to unbelievable levels.

Her rising arousal also triggered a realization. She was having more fun, today and this week. Having more sex, longer and hotter than ever. All because she was a hot, horny, dirty, nasty incestuous, bisexual slut. Duke and the others were right to give her this joy, and to use her to spread it to other people. She wanted to be their weapon, their dick-seeking sex-missile.

Oh! Oh! Yes!

Her body exploded in that orgasm she’d been expecting, running through her like a freight train. Her pussy clenched and gushed fuck fluids all over her father’s groin. She held onto him as her body wracked with sobbing pleasure. When the sensations died away, or mostly died away, she knew another, bigger one was next. Levering against her dad, she started slamming up and down on his dick.

“Oh daddy!” She moaned. “I am so going to fuck your brains out!”

“God! Do it pr—you whore! Fuck my dick like you need it!” He shot back.

“I do! I need a nice, hard...” Her eyes snapped open to meet his. “ ... family cock in my pussy! I want to feel your incestuous seed sloshing around inside, slowly dribbling out into my panties. I will suck them clean of your jizz and my cunt when I rub one out before going to sleep tonite.”

“Oh shit!” Mike grabbed his daughter’s hips, helping her fuck him faster.

“You like that daddy?” She babbled. “You like fucking your horny daughter’s pussy? Cuming in me over and over? Treating me like a whore?”

“Yes! Yes, you’re so hot! So sexy!” He agreed.

Tali quickly stripped off her uniform shirt. Her succulent breasts held up by a matching black demi-bra. Nipples hard, begging for attention wobbled right in front of his face. He captured one with his teeth, nibbling and sucking, unsure how hard she liked it.

“Oh daddy! Suck my titties! Suck!” She exhorted him.

He did, and was rewarded with a squirt of that absolutely mind-bendingly sweet milk. He drank greedily, hungrily from his daughter’s perfectly sloped breast.

“Oh daddy!” She found the words coming out involuntarily now. “You are a horny, perverted, incestuous slut-loving lech.”

He repeated her words, between gulps, as she took him through the mantra. At the end, she hissed dirty fantasies at him.

“You like fucking little whores daddy? What if I found another daddy-fucking daughter? What if I got them both to come over, and you could swap us both like we were your personal whores?”

Her words struck Mike like a hammer. He jammed himself into her like a madman, spewing cum and nasty curses both at her cock-hardening body.

She pulled his mouth back to her boob when he slowed, stirring him inside to stay hard. It stayed so throbbingly erect, she started to get suspicious, but was having too much fun to think about it.

“Daddy, you are such a (slam) horny, (slam) perverted, (slam, stir) incestuous (slam slam) slut-loving lech.” She ended each statement by rocking on him, hard and fast.

Again, he dutifully repeated her words. Again, she spat nasty fantasies at him when he finished.

“Oh daddy, what if I sucked on Chris while you were fucking me?” She asked. “You could watch me being a total incestuous whore while taking your own incestuous pleasure from my sexy body. How does that sound?”

“Oh god, Nat, are you really fucking your brother too?” He asked in amazement.

Tali slowed, just a little to meet her father’s questioning gaze.

“Not yet.” She assured him. “But I am gonna!”

The look of undisguised lust he threw at her along with his groan sped her bouncing right back up. She really fucked him hard and fast. That massive, monstrous orgasm was so close. The nasty fantasies were spilling from her lips, unfiltered from her lust-filled subconscious.

“What if Chris and I seduce mommy? Would you like to see that? You could fuck me, right in front of her then. Fucking your daughter while watching your wife bang your, her son. That would be so, so hot!”

His grunts were getting deeper. Nasty squelching noise filled the room as he stirred her and bounced her on his never softening cock.

“Then you could swap, with your own son. Fucking your whore wife while watching your whore daughter fuck her brother. You would be hard for days!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.