Even worse!
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, August, Year 0

Susan woke with a start as Duke’s car stopped in front of Porsche’s house. Porsche jumped out and scampered inside.

“Two minutes!” Duke called after her.

The teen just laughed and flipped him off as she went through the front door.

Susan looked around, confused. She was still naked, but wrapped in a blanket. Tim sat next to her in the back seat, fully clothed. In the front, Tammie knelt on the passenger seat, wearing her cheerleader uniform. Her blonde head bobbed in Duke’s lap, testament to their continuing sexual odyssey.

“Damn, girl, don’t stop. Just like that.” Duke muttered, sighing.

“Wha-? Ahem, what’s going on?” Susan queried. “And where the heck are my clothes?”

“Your clothing is in the bag right there.” Tim pointed at a duffel on the floorboard. “As for the rest, well after you passed out for the second? Third? Time, we decided it would be fun to surprise your boyfriend.”

Susan’s eyebrows shot into her hairline.

“Toby?” She whispered.

“You have another boyfriend we don’t know about?” Tim teased.

“Uh, no, nobody else.” She stammered.

“Besides, you’re a good slut, right?” He leaned over her.

“Y-yes.” She admitted.

God, her pussy was juicing already, at the thought. It took mental effort not to let her hand wander south.

“I told Toby you two could have a threesome with Turbo.” Tim’s voice dropped. “You’re not going to disappoint me, are you?”

Susan shook her head. That sounded like fun, actually. Strange that she’d never considered it before.

“Well, Duke decided to contribute Tammie to the mix. Didn’t you, cousin?” Tim smirked.

“Shit, you can do that all day, girl.” Duke waved a hand. “Sure, sure, whatever cousin.”

Tim chuckled. “Doesn’t that sound like fun? Driving around town, licking your juices off Toby’s dick?”

Hell yes, that sounded delightfully naughty. Oops, Tim might’ve distracted her. That sneaky hand made it down to her cunny, and was-oh!-playing with her clit, sliding a finger between the lips.

Tim’s face was just above hers now. “What about all of us in the car, you girls rotating, switching from one guy to the next? How’s that for slutty?”

The image felt so real, sitting behind her eyes. She’d kneel between Duke’s thighs, they’d have to be in Toby’s car. This one was way too small. Porsche could lay across the console, giving Toby head. And Tim, why he’d be in the back, with ... Tammie sucking him off. Oh god!

Susan stuck another finger into her hungry hole. She sped up her clitty tweaks. A soft moan escaped her lips.

“What’s this?” Tim jerked the blanket back. “Playing with yourself? You little slut! This turning you on?”

Susan moaned. “God yes! I’m so horny! Could you... ?”

“Could I what?”

“Do something, anything, please?!” She humped up at him.

Tim pushed her back down with one finger.

“Not yet, but soon.” Tim promised. “When we fuck you, Toby’s going to be standing right there, encouraging you. You’ll be the perfect slutty girlfriend.”

“Fuck!” Susan mashed her clit and came all over her hand.

When she finished thrashing around, she found Tim returned to his spot opposite her on the seat. Porsche was crawling over a still sucking Tammie’s back to slide on top of Susan. The slut now had an obscene parody of the school cheerleader uniform on. It was the same colors: blue, silver, black, but a slightly different pattern. The skirt was so short it barely didn’t manage to cover her ass cheeks. Midriff bare, the top stretched to show off Porsche’s rack. Susan wished her own uniform looked as good.

Porsche put a hand by each of Susan’s ears. Her sapphire eyes bored into Susan’s brown ones. Her mouth hovered just above Susan’s lips.

“Now, ” Porsche explained while Duke started the car and moved off. Slowly. Susan wasn’t sure, but it seemed like Tammie still had her head in his lap. “If we’re gonna tag-team your boyfriend, we gotta get some things outta the way. First, you didn’t gimme a chance to kiss you after going down on me. That’s just mean. Your lips. Kiss. Coated with my juices. Kiss. Yummy!” Kiss. Tongue.

Susan sucked eagerly on Porsche’s mouth. They dueled tongues, fighting to taste more of each other. Susan pulled Porsche down, feeling her weight settle. She grabbed Porsche’s ass with her off hand, flipped the one that she’d been masturbating with over to find a tiny g-string covering the slut’s pussy.

“Guys!” Duke interrupted. “I need some directions. I don’t know where you live.”

“Oh!” Susan giggled. “Toby lives at-”

Duke laughed, interrupting again. “Not yet, your house first, Susan.”

“My house?” She was confused. “Why?”

Tim pulled Porsche back to curl up in his lap. Susan sat up, then realized and pulled the blanket to cover up.

“Don’t do that.” Tim ordered. “We like looking at you. Show us how sexy you are.”

“Oh, really?” Susan was incredulous.

Both he and Porsche nodded. Susan shrugged to herself and let it slip back down. They eyed her up and down, Porsche nodding, Tim licking his lips with exaggerated lasciviousness. She was getting really horny again.

“Susan?” Duke snapped his fingers.

“What? Oh, um, turn right here.” She directed him the rest of the way to her house.

Once there, Tammie and Porsche both dragged her out of the car. Tim tossed the duffel with her clothes to the girls as he climbed out to stretch.

“Turbo!” He called as the three girls made their way inside. “Text and pics, from her phone!”

“I remember!” Porsche replied as they closed the front door behind them.


Three girls burst into the house, giggling.

“Where’s your room?” Porsche asked.

Susan pointed, and they trooped through the door. Porsche pulled the blanket off, tossed it aside. She handed the duffel to Susan.

“Text Toby.” Porsche ordered. “Find out where he is.”

While she buried herself in the phone, Porsche steered her to the makeup table/desk in the corner.

“Where’s your uniform?” Tammie asked, by the closet.

Susan looked up. “What uniform?”

Tammie gestured at herself and Porsche. “Your cheerleader uniform, of course. Turbo says Toby goes nuts for it. Three of us is gonna make him explode! Hehehe!”

Susan’s head swiveled to regard Porsche.

“You’ve had sex with Toby.” It wasn’t a question.

Porsche nodded. “Of course. Lots. Jo sure didn’t put out. Boys have needs, and I’m a lot safer than any alternative. If he’d slept with another girl on the squad, Jo would’ve found out for sure. Are you upset? You’re the beneficiary of my tutelage.”

Susan’s eyes widened. “You taught him? I figured it was the twins. They denied it, but I just figured they didn’t want me to feel weird. That’s why he stuck up for you?”

Porsche stepped close, hands on Susan’s shoulders. “Yep, he’s actually a decent guy, even if he is a jock. We okay?”

“But, but why would he date me if he broke up for you? I don’t get it. You’re hotter, sexier than I’ll ever be!”

Porsche leaned over, nose to nose with Susan.

“First off, never sell yourself short.” She instructed. “You’re a hot, tight little thing. I’m so, so, so going to enjoy playing with you later. Plus, hang with us for just one week and I swear you’ll have guys tripping over themselves when you walk by.”

“Really?” Susan breathed.

“For sure!” Tammie gushed.

“Second, um, ” Porsche struggled to find the right way to explain, “let’s just say when Tim and Toby butted heads over my situation, Tim won. I belong to him now. Nobody touches me without his permission.”

“What? They fought over you? Don’t you get a choice? What a pair of neanderthals!” Susan shook her head.

Porsche giggled. “Sorta, but not how you think. Don’t worry about it right now. Let’s just say I’d already made my choice and leave it at that. Now, where’s your uniform?”

“On the far right, ” Susan pointed, but wouldn’t let it go. “There’s something you’re not telling me, why? If you’ve changed your mind, just break up with Tim.”

Tammie snorted.

“Oh, girlfriend, there’s a lot I’m not telling you.” Porsche smiled. “I’m not breaking up with Tim, though. We’re not here to steal your boyfriend, we’re gonna make him feel like a king, though. Trust me, have I not done right by you so far?”

Susan nodded. “You have. Why? I’m such a bitch.”

“No worse than most of the other girls. Trust me, when you start having more adventures, you’ll understand why I pity those stupid bitches. They don’t know what they’re missing.”

“Preach it, sister!” Tammie joked. “Where’s your panties? Gotta find the right one for this!”

“Second drawer down.” Susan replied. “Porsche, is it always like this? I mean, I didn’t even have sex and came so hard I passed out.”

“Turbo!” Tammie called over her shoulder as she dug through the drawer.

Porsche stood up, turned Susan around to face the mirror. “We’ve had sex, and I get the feeling we’re gonna be friends, so we’ll have even more sex. You agree?”

God, even feeling Porsche’s warmth against her back was arousing. She nodded again.

“Good, ” Porsche smiled. “My friends call me Turbo, so you should too. Okay?”

“Turbo, sure. Um, do I wanna know why?” Susan asked.

“Zero to sixty-nine!” Tammie joked. “Ugh, none of these will work. We gotta get you some better lingerie girl. Lemme check with the twins.”

“Wait!” Susan called as Tammie left. “They’re sick! Don’t go in there!”

“Don’t worry about her.” Porsche, wait-Turbo admonished. “She’ll be fine. But let’s do some hot makeup for you, too. Something to really wow your boy. Speaking of which, he reply?”

Susan checked her phone. “Yeah, he’s at home. Asks why. What should I say?”

Turbo sorted the colors, started opening different containers.

“Tell him ... you have a surprise for him. Courtesy of Turbo and Tim.”

“Hmmm, no, ” Susan disagreed. “That’ll just confuse him. Gotta keep it simple. I assume the surprise is all three of us?”

Turbo’s nod went straight to her pussy. She was definitely leaving a wet spot on the chair.

She tapped out a message.

Got surprise 4 u babe, chrldr heaven!

“Can’t argue with that.” Turbo agreed.

“Found it!” Tammie announced, flouncing back in.

She waved a tiny blue thong over her head.

Turbo nodded. “Good work. Now, help me. You do her hair.”

The two teens fussed, and shortly had Susan’s long hair in a sexy pair of pigtails, with a fantastic eye-popping makeup job done on her face. They helped her get into uniform. Then all three got in front of the mirror, Susan facing, the other two bent over, asses out, but faces hidden. Susan took a group selfie and sent that off to Toby as well.

“Send a copy to Tim and Duke as well.” Turbo advised, giving her their numbers. “It’s only fair.”

Once she’d done that, Turbo pulled her into a kiss. They exchanged saliva, then Turbo spun her around and Tammie pounced. The younger teen mauled her for a few seconds, then giggling, flounced out the door.

“You’ll get used to her.” Turbo advised.

“Really? When?” Susan retorted.

Laughing, Turbo clasped her hand and pulled her to the car.


Ding dong!

A few seconds and Toby opened his front door. He and his sister shared a tiny house on an out-of-the-way cul-de-sac at the town’s outskirts. Two cars, both older models, looking well-used sat one behind the other in the tiny driveway. The postage-stamp yard was overgrown with weeds.

“Hi, Toby!” The three teens chorused.

His eyes darted from Susan to Turbo to Tammie and back. His jaw dropped.

“Good thing none of the other teams can sub their cheerleaders for linesmen, or we’d never win a game!” Duke joked.

Tim laughed. “Hello? Earth to Toby? You there buddy?”

“Uh, uh, um, uh, yeah, um, sure.” Toby peered at Duke and Tim. “All three? For real? No shit?”

The cousins exchanged a glance. They were pretty sure who the owned the other car parked out front.

“Toby?” A voice called from inside. “Don’t leave the door open, it kills the AC. Who is it?”

“Yeah Toby, you gonna invite us in?” Tim asked.

“Uh, you guys too? Um, how’s that work? I’m not sure... ” Toby looked lost.

“Toby, what’d I tell you? Just let us in, will ya?” Tim pushed.

Eyes riveted back on the female threesome, he beckoned them inside.

The yard was a mess, but the living/dining/kitchen room/space was neat, if a little sparse. The TV was showing a lame reality show. Kendra, Toby’s older sister and guardian sat curled up on the single couch, a still-smoking joint and several roaches sat in an ashtray on the single table pushed against the wall next to it. She had a big, fuzzy robe on, but even so, Duke and Tim could see the curvaceous body underneath. She glanced up at the group as it filled the room.

“Whoa, who’re y’all?” She asked.

Everyone looked expectantly at Toby, but he was no help. After an awkward pause, Duke then Tim stepped around the girls to extend a hand.

“I’m Duke.” He shook.

“And I’m Tim.” He shook as well.

“This is my sister, Tammie, our friend Turbo, and have you met Susan already?” Duke finished the introductions.

“Hi!” Tammie dimpled.

“Hello.” Turbo waved.

“Hey Kendra. Been a while.” Susan joked.

“Hey y’all, how ya doin’? Susan, ‘ts been a whole day since you’ve been ‘round. Cain’t get ‘nuff?” Kendra smiled back.

“Oh, you know how it is, a girl’s gotta keep her man happy!” Susan pushed Toby’s jaw shut, then rubbed his chest theatrically.

Kendra laughed. “Good girl! I ain’t seen him so happy in a long while! Keep it up!”

Meanwhile, Turbo noticed Kendra checking her out, so she decided to flirt a little. She figured it couldn’t hurt, since the boys were obviously going to keep Kendra occupied. She caught Kendra’s eye and winked, then discretely hooked a thumb under her skirt and flashed some panty. She knew she’d hit paydirt when Kendra’s eyes widened, before an even bigger smile broke out.

“We intend to.” Susan replied.

“We?” Kendra looked from one girl to the next.

“Toby, you know my rules, right?” Tim broke in.

Toby wrenched his eyes away from the girls to meet Tim’s. Briefly. They kept sliding back, mostly to Turbo. Shaking his head ruefully, Tim ordered the girls to wait in Toby’s room.

“Close the door please!” He called when they obeyed.

“Now, Toby!” He snapped, getting the quarterback’s attention. “What’re my rules?”

“Uh, Por-Turbo’s yours. You say ‘when’ and all dat.” Toby seemed more aware with the girls gone.

“And?” Tim prompted.

“Um, I have ta ask you if I wanna do anything?”

Tim nodded, “Good enough. Well, Duke has the same rules for Tammie. Right Duke?”

Duke shrugged. “Sure.”

“What?!” Kendra screeched.

The boys ignored her.

“Remember the first half of my promise?” Tim reminded Toby.

“You fuckin’ kidding, man? ‘Course I rember! Shit.” Toby’s eyes bugged. “You mean—now?! Right here, right—that fast? Holy shit!”

“Tammie too.” Tim confirmed.

Toby’s jaw dropped again. He tried to swallow. His eyes darted to Duke.

“No way!?”

“Way.” Duke snorted.

Back to Tim. “Three? In dere outfits? Dis ain’t a joke?”

Kendra jumped up. “Y’all got no cause ta barge in here ‘n’ act like—”

“Sit. Down.” Duke barked.

“Be. Quiet. We’ll chat in a bit.” Tim growled, a forefinger raised.

Kendra dropped to the couch, glowering silently.

“Damn, I ain’t never seen anyone do dat before!” Toby breathed.

“Toby, focus. Don’t worry, we’ll square everything with your sis in a sec. Now, are you prepared to ask both of us for those girls?”

“Hell yeah! Tim, uh—” Toby started.

“In front of Susan.” Tim interrupted.

“Wha?”

Duke walked over and sat next to Kendra. The woman was bouncing in place. He rested a hand on her knee.

“Chill. Out. Be patient.” He hissed in her ear.

“Susan, would you come out here, please?” Tim called.

Toby’s door opened, and all three crowded in the space.

“Nuh-uh! Just Susan.” Tim admonished. “Leave the door open, so you can hear, but back inside, both of you.”

Turbo didn’t hesitate, she spun in place and disappeared. Tammie pouted, she didn’t have to obey her brother. Only—

“You too, Tam.” Duke ordered.

Sighing, she flounced out of sight. Susan stepped up next to Toby.

“Yes?”

“Susan, why are we here?” Tim asked.

The teen cocked her head. “Uh, I thought me and Turbo and Tammie were going to ... you know... ”

“Well, Toby?” Tim arched an eyebrow.

“Oh, righteous!” Toby hooked an arm around Susan, pulling her into his side. His hand slid under the skirt, to her ass.

He cleared his throat, “Tim, do ya mind if Susan and I have sex with Turbo?”

“Nah, have a good time.” Tim turned to sit on Kendra’s other side.

Visibly attempting to restrain a smile, Toby turned to Duke.

“Uh, Duke do ya mind if Susan and I have sex with Tammie?”

Duke laughed. “Three girls and you? I don’t think you have any idea what’s about to happen. But yeah, have fun. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“You guys rock!” Toby spun and pulled Susan with him into his room.

The door closed, but all three heard him exclaim, “Holy shit!”

Laughing, the cousins turned their attention to Kendra. Tim silently indicated for Duke to take the lead.

“Kendra, stay calm. You can trust us, we’re all friends here. Right Tim?” Duke started.

“That’s right. We’re friends. You confide in us. No need to be upset. Everything’s okay.” Tim agreed.

Toby’s loud, “Hot damn!” punctuated Kendra’s question.

“How can you be okay with that?” She waved at Toby’s door.

“Okay with what?” Duke asked.

“Toby. Havin’ sex with your girlfriends. ‘This some kinda team hazing? ‘Cause I don’ agree with it.”

She kept pushing a frown onto her face, only to have it slide away.

“An’ why ain’t I ‘s angry as I shood be?”

“No need to be upset.” Tim soothed.

“Yeah, chill, it’s cool. First off, they ain’t our girlfriends. They like both being slutty and doing it at our command. It’s their choice. See?”

“Really? Ya ain’t shittin’ me?” Disbelief warred with hope in her eyes.

“No lie. You can trust us.” Tim proclaimed.

“Oh.” Kendra deflated. “Den why’d dey pick you?”

“Well, therein lies the story.” Duke stood. “But if we’re going to tell you something that personal, I think we should get a little something in return. Don’t you?”

Tim scrambled to his feet, standing beside his cousin. He had no problem letting Duke take the lead. Kendra peered up at them quizzically for a second.

Then surprised, “How’d ya know?”

Shrug. “No prob. Thirty for a handie, sixty for titties, a hunnert for a hummer.”

The boys smiled, shaking their heads simultaneously.

“No way.” Tim disagreed.

“Free.” Duke explained. “You’re gonna suck both of us off, until we tell you to stop.”

Kendra cocked her head. “Why?”

“Because we told you to. Take it out. Now.”

He nudged Tim with an elbow.

“Do it.” Tim chimed in. “Take us both out. Right now.”

Kendra’s hands slowly came up. Paused.

“Do it!” Tim repeated.

“Now!” Duke reiterated.

They continued to impose their demands until she’d unzipped and pulled both their pants and underwear to the floor. They stepped out of their shoes and socks, pulled their t-shirts over their heads.

Kendra hefted their partially-soft shafts. The smell whacked her nose from both sides.

“Ohmigod!” She exclaimed. “Y’all’re the biggest ah’ve ever seen!”

She leaned closer, sniffing each. A tentative lick on the side.

“Yum!” She smiled. “Who ya boys been fuckin’? They got the tastiest pussy evah!”

Duke smirked, pointed at Tim. “That’s Turbo’s on him.”

Not to be outdone, Tim pointed back at Duke. “Tammie’s on him. Oh, and she’s my sister. His cousin.”

“What?!” Kendra screeched, again.

“Clean them off.” Duke commanded.

“Both of us. Do it.” Tim seconded.

Kendra barely hesitated this time. She swiped her tongue along the side of Duke’s dick, then swapped over to do the same to Tim’s. She alternated back and forth as the boys continued to talk.

“Tammie gave me her virginity.” Duke explained.

“Short version.” Tim reminded him.

“Yeah, yeah, keep your pants on.” Duke retorted.

Tim looked down. “Too late.”

Duke laughed. “Okay, good one. Anyway, banging Tammie was the hottest thing ever. She’s been a slut for me since. Gets her off, being my sex slave.”

Kendra certainly wasn’t a stranger to incestuous circumstances. She worked as a stripper, and would even have sex for money, if the price was right and the guy decent. It was pretty much the only thing she could do, to pay their bills, as a nineteen-year-old high-school graduate suddenly saddled with the responsibility for her much younger brother. She had a nice body, knew it, and so wore clothes to show it off. Of course Toby would notice. She’d been doing it since before he hit puberty. She knew he peeked at her, especially when he was younger. Then when his previous girlfriend left him particularly horny. She was the most convenient target, visible, and safe. It actually kinda flattered her that he thought her attractive. After all, he had all kinds of pussy around, now that he was a senior and football star and all that.

“And Turbo’s the school slut.” Tim continued, shrugging. “We’ve been friends since grade school. So, she decided it was more fun being a slut at my command than on her own. Not that I’m complaining, since she’s such a smoke show.”

Kendra always thought complete sluts were a little stupid. Why give away for free what you could charge for? Still, she knew several ‘coworkers’ who really enjoyed getting frisky with customers. A few would even take the occasional guy home at the end of their shift. Kendra never had, but ... to each their own, was her take. And with masterful dicks like this, it was no shock that those two sluts wanted to do whatever they said.

Wait, where’d that thought come from?

Gawd, sucking them was really turning her on. They were fully erect now, hard and huge. Both were leaking pre-cum like faucets, and after her first taste, Kendra found she couldn’t drink it fast enough. She wasn’t licking anymore, they were clean. Now she popped one head into her mouth, tongue tickling the glans, and sucked down that tasty fluid. Then swapped, collecting the drops from the underside before wrapping her lips around the other helmet.

After a few minutes of this, Duke turned to Tim.

“She horny enough yet?”

Tim shook his head. “Naw, I’m thinking a pop each, then we’re good.”

“Okay.” Duke looked down at Kendra, busily bobbing her head. “You gotta get me off, then swallow it. Don’t stop ‘til I cum.”

She normally hated when guys expected her to do that, but with pre-cum this yummy, she had to see what the real thing tasted like. She kicked her activity into overdrive. Any working girl who expects to get paid a C-note for a blowjob, knows how to make a guy feel really good. Some want it drawn out, wanna really enjoy the experience, and some just need to get off, quick as you can. Apparently, Duke fell into the latter category.

Well, he’s a teenager, what do you expect? Besides, bet he’s ready to go again pretty quick.

Duke tossed his head back, rested both hands on Kendra’s head. He stroked her hair, letting her set the pace. Eyes closed, he released all control. With a girl this good, he knew she’d have him spurting in a minute, if not less.

One hand cupping, fondling his balls, the other jacking his shaft and her head and mouth working in such exquisite concert on the tip pulled Duke over the edge in about forty-five seconds. His hips jerked once, and the whole length swelled just a tiny bit more. A massive blast of liquid shot right down her throat. It hit her stomach like a shot of whiskey, warm tingles spreading down all four limbs. Her nipples perked right up, and her pussy drenched itself. It felt like she went from pretty horny to super-duper fuck-need to ready to cum in the first three blasts. She groaned, and opened her mouth to beg for...

Then shots four through—shit, she lost count, they just kept coming. And cuming. She swallowed, quick as she could, and just barely managed to drink the entire load. She slipped a hand through the fold of her robe. Her pussy felt positively molten after that load. One touch. That’s all it would take; she could feel the orgasm hovering, just outta...

“None of that, now.” Tim tapped her shoulder. “My turn next. No cuming ‘til we say so.”

She whined, but obeyed. She slipped her mouth free from Duke’s—my god, still totally hard—dick. As she reached for him, he pointed down, made a flicking motion.

“Lose the robe, too.” He commanded. “Body that fantastic shouldn’t be hidden. You should show it off as often as you can.”

Which she did, often enough. A girl just sometimes wanted a little cozy relaxation. Get high, watch some TV on her night off.

“God-damn, you’re gorgeous!” Tim exclaimed as she shrugged the garment free.

Duke wolf-whistled his agreement.

No wonder those sluts follow these guys around, they know how to appreciate a girl.

In appreciation, she attacked Tim’s cock with even greater ferocity. Head jerking, mouth drooling, she looked up to meet his appreciative gaze. His eyes roamed all over her body, took in every curve with a wink and a smile. He never looked away, even as she watched the pleasure get to him. Awareness dimmed, his mind fell to the rapidly building pressure behind his prick. She flashed both hands along the shaft and jammed the head as far back in her throat as it would go.

Tim dropped his control too. His dick pulsed, fired and Kendra gulped as quickly as she could. A flush crowned her naked breasts as the warm heat from her first jizz-load turned to a blazing, mindless need. She grabbed both her nipples, pinching hard with her entire hands. She fell back, legs spread wide. Her glistening gash hove into view, nicely shaved, with just a tuft of pubic hair above the clit. She tried to jam both hands down, so she could frig herself off for the next, oh, ten hours or so.

Unfortunately, Tim and Duke had other plans. The teens grabbed an arm each, and dragged her back to the couch. The knelt on either side of her, keeping her pinned in place. Both dicks bounced in the air, hovering inches from her face. She could barely think, so she resorted to begging.

“Puh-lease guys? Ah’ll do anythin’, jus’ let me cum!” She didn’t even care that she sounded like a desperately horny slut.

Maybe because right now, you are a desperately horny slut!

“Repeat after us:” Duke began.

“Wha—what?” She struggled to focus.

“Repeat. After. Us.” Tim intoned.

“Um, okay?” Kendra really wished one of these guys would just bone her already.

“You’re a dirty, nasty incestuous bisexual exhibitionist slut.”

Duke added the ‘exhibitionist’ part, but he’d been forceful enough that Tim chimed right in with him.

Well, now that just wasn’t true at all. Why would she say any of that?

The boys leaned over, their manly scents battered her resistance.

“Say it.” Tim growled.

“Say: I’m a dirty... ” Duke began.

Oh, all right.

“I’m a dirty!” Kendra sing-songed.

“Nasty... ”

“Nasty!”

This couldn’t be turning her on even more. No fuckin’ way!

“Incestuous!”

“In—incestuous.”

A loud groan from Toby’s room popped a picture of her brother, in just the towel he wrapped around his waist to get from the shower back to his room, into her head. That ... didn’t ... turn her on. Did it?

“Bisexual!” Tim chimed in for this one.

“Bisexual.” She agreed.

And, well, she kinda was, actually. Leaned more toward women, truth be told. But, a hot guy was still a hot guy. Case in point, or rather two ... large ... masculine cases in point. Pointing right at her face at the moment.

“Exhibitionist!” The boys were on a roll now.

“Exhibitionist.” She conceded.

A stripper really couldn’t argue that one, could she?

“Slut.”

“Slut.” She sighed.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Tim asked, pointedly.

She shook her head, no.

Duke leaned right by her ear. “Turned you on, didn’t it?”

God, did it ever!

She nodded. It was no use arguing with them, if they kept this up much longer, the massive orgasm building somewhere between her head and her loins was gonna burst. Without her even touching herself!

“Keep going: you think about sex all the time.” Duke continued, Tim catching up by the fourth word.

Kendra groaned. They weren’t stopping.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.