Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, August, Year 0

Lani Moreno woke up Sunday morning with Reverend Richard Young’s prick still impaling her pussy. After Mrs. Young went in to help her son the night before, Lani’d climbed back into Richard’s lap to resume their mutually satisfying internet surfing sex. Lani loved finding nasty things to show the recently uptight (and maybe even a little repressed) minister. Pictures, stories, videos, whatever she could dig up, the hotter the better. He’d fuck her until they were exhausted, then adjourn to bed where they’d sleep spooned, with his penis sheathed in her tight body.

Several times during the night, they’d heard a girl cry out in orgasm. Neither knew who it was, as Richard wasn’t up on high school politics and Lani’d only met a handful of students so far. The only cheerleader either knew for sure was Richard’s niece Tammy. All they knew was: the girl was a screamer.

Which spurred Lani and Richard to languidly bang until they fell back asleep. Sleep that for Lani, was uniformly erotic, interspersed with flashes of the various instructions her boss at the resort, then the resort General Manager, then Suki gave her. They all conflicted, and she didn’t really give a shit anyway. She was supposed to make a weekly report, either by phone or email this evening. Given the way their entire Young family accepted her, treated her like a close friend, she had no intention of making that report. The people running the resort would be unhappy, but she’d just plead forgetfulness. Screw them, they didn’t care about her, just wanted a spy.

Fuck that.

She got up to pee, which she knew would wake Richard too. Unfortunately, having that meat log buried inside her body all night made her bladder feel like it was gonna burst, come morning. Richard followed her into the bathroom, and grabbed robes for both of them after relieving himself too. Lani tied the blue silk garment closed, though given that the hem barely covered her ass, she wasn’t sure that was necessary. Richard’s, of course, was a nice, full-length velvet one. She loved the way it felt on her skin whenever she rubbed against him.

They tiptoed down the hall to peak in on Duke and Barbie and whoever. The threesome lay piled up, with the comforter pulled over. The women bracketed Duke, one blonde head on his chest, the other lower, on his hip.

After a moment, Richard mused, “Natalia? Natalia Brown? Holy ... what is that boy thinking?”

“That she’s hot, and has a nice pussy?” Lani answered. “Besides, who wouldn’t want to bang a cheerleader, in her uniform no less.”

The shoes and skirt had, by this point joined the rest on the floor, but the skirt bore obvious signs it had been a prop in their sex at some point.

Richard shook his head, “Darnit boy, can’t you think with the other head for once?”

“Dad?” Duke whispered. “It’s not what you think.”

Richard laughed, a sharp bark that stirred both women. At this point, what difference did it make if Natalia saw him, or Lani?

“It’s not?” Richard was mystified. “You didn’t just spend the entire night having a threesome with your mother and the daughter of a deacon? By all means, tell me what did happen then.”

“Okay, yes, that part is what it looks like.” Duke admitted. “But. There’s part you don’t know, and it’s pretty damn important.”

“Oh? What part is that?”

Duke nudged Natalia, who blearily looked at him.

Amazingly, Richard and Lani could see the teen actively fondling Duke’s privates under the blanket.

“What are you?” Duke asked her.

Her reply was inaudible, though her hand never stopped moving.

“Louder.” Duke commanded.

She turned her head. Richard and Lani saw her look at them sideways.

“I’m a hot, horny, naughty little in-incestuous bisexual slut.”

Her second answer was barely louder than the first, but audible enough.

“Holy... !” Now Richard was stupefied.

“Shit?” Duke finished, smirking.

“Sure.” Though Richard was going to say ‘crap’. “But ... how?”

“I don’t want to steal Tim’s thunder on this, but let’s just say he’s found a way to ... change our plans. For the better.”

“And your mother knows as well?” Richard guessed.

Barbie wouldn’t meet his eye. “Yes.”

“But dad, ” Duke explained, “it’s not like we’re trying to exclude you. From what Turbo said, he somehow knows stuff that she doesn’t, and she’s the one who helped him ... change. We just haven’t had a chance to get everyone on the same page.”

“And that’s supposed to happen today?”

“Yes.”

“I’m holding you all to that, son.” Richard pointed. “You’re playing with fire, and don’t even know it. I’m still the head of this house, and if I don’t agree with whatever’s going on, I reserve the right to put a stop to it.”

Duke shook his head. He stared off at the ceiling for a minute.

“Dad, okay, I’m not arguing with you.” He finally answered. “All I’m asking is that you keep an open mind, and be ready to absorb some world-view-altering stuff. We need your guidance on this. As smart as Tim is, I know he wants your advice too. Please, be cool til lunch. Please?”

“Tim said that?”

Duke shook his head, “Not in those words. But yeah, I think he got impetuous, found a lucky break, and now he needs some grown up help to ... not fuck it up.”

“Hmmm.” Richard stroked his chin, staring at the wall.

Duke burst out laughing.

“Something funny about all this?”

“Yeah, dad, ” Duke chuckled, “we’re having this conversation while three naked, or ... nearly naked, women ... hot, sexy girls, hang out with us. We’re acting all serious, when we should be ... treating these ladies right!”

With that, Duke threw back the comforter, revealing that Natalia was indeed jacking Duke’s dick. Barbie had a hand jammed between her thighs, rubbing her clit, scooping her juices, and probably Duke’s spend, and licking her fingers clean.

Lani took the opportunity to slip a hand inside Richard’s robe, and the other into her own. She wrapped her fingers around Richard’s lengthening shaft. Her thumb rubbed the top of his helmet.

Richard shook his head disgustedly.

“C’mon dad, ” Duke tempted, “wouldn’t you like to fuck Natalia?”

“Wh-what?” Richard sputtered.

Duke tapped Natalia’s hip, got her to stick her admittedly delectable derriere in the air. Her crack was hairless, bright pink with arousal, and visibly wet. The sight had him hard as hell.

“Natalia, ” Duke instructed, “beg my father to fuck you.”

The teen reached back with both hands, spreading herself for him.

“Please, Reverend. Come fuck me. I am a nasty little slut. I want your dick. Do it.”

They say when your system gets too many shocks in too short a time, the brain shuts down. And maybe that was the case in this situation. Or, perhaps the right Reverend Richard Young just wanted to fuck a hot teen’s pussy. Whatever the case, he shed his robe, and stepped to the edge of the bed. His erection was still coated with Lani’s cunt cream, so he placed the head at Natalia’s opening and pushed. Her cunt sucked him right in. Without thinking, he slid as far into her body as possible.

The teen arched her back, pushing against Duke to fuck the minister.

“Oh fuck!” Natalia exclaimed to Duke. “He is as big as you!”

Richard laughed. Even he was aware of Natalia’s reputation as an ice-queen. Having her eagerly fucking on his cock was driving him wild. He sped up his thrusts, ready to knock out the first cum of the morning. Knowing he wouldn’t go soft made that initial orgasm just that much sweeter.

Duke recognized the signs that his father was completely thinking with his dick. After nearly two weeks of group sex, with many an evening swapping his mother and Lani back and forth, he was pretty experienced at organizing things when Richard went fuck-crazy.

“Lani, ” he pointed at Natalia., “sixty-nine position.”

Richard loved when Duke made the women do nasty things, so he grabbed Natalia’s arms and held her up so Lani could slip underneath. He let go when he felt the sexy girl suck his balls into her mouth.

“Mom, c’mere.” Duke got up.

He made Barbie get on all fours, too. He pushed her head down, so she could lick Lani’s twat. Most of Richard’s jizz from the previous night’s activities had run out when she peed, but the teen’s own juices were an aromatic mixture of Richard’s semen and her fuck oils. Barbie, ever the slut, loved licking spermy cunt. She eagerly dove into Lani’s gash, munching with gusto.

Duke let his mom get her face good and coated with lubrication, then wrapped his hand in her hair. He pulled her up to feed Natalia her nasty tongue. Barbie understood what her son wanted. She cupped the cheerleader’s head, so they could french kiss with the right angle between their mouths.

Watching his hotwife sucking face while he fucked the same girl pushed Richard right over the edge.

“Argh! Goddamit! Cuming!” He declared.

His cock swelled, spitting jizz into Natalia’s cunt. He fucked right though his orgasm, pounding the girl mercilessly.

Natalia, for her part was lost in a haze of nasty pleasure. Duke was fucking his mother, while Natalia kissed the woman. The minister was fucking the shit out of her while some other slut she’d never even met lashed her clit with and eager tongue. This was what nasty, incestuous bisexual sluts did.

Which triggered her first orgasm. She nearly passed out, screaming her pleasure into Barbie’s mouth. The mother wrenched her lips free, so the the teen could breathe.

Both Lani and Richard were, by now, pretty experienced at tag-teaming a girl to multiple orgasms. They routinely did it to Barbie, or Candy when the sisters-in-law would swap husbands for an evening. Richard kept up his thrusts, though he slowed a tiny bit. Lani paused her clit flicking, to let Natalia just start to regain her senses, then resumed her oral attack.

In Natalia’s mind, the only thing she could imagine nastier than her current predicament was if it was her own father fucking her, while her brother banged their mother. Svetlana was a small woman, with a perfect dancer’s body, and haughty demeanor. She treated Natalia’s father coolly, an attitude Natalia emulated toward all men. Natalia couldn’t imagine the fantasy every really coming true, but it still made her cum again.

After her second orgasm, Barbie squirted some milk in Natalia’s mouth, then pushed her head down to lick Lani’s pussy.

“Your turn.” She instructed.

Her third, fourth and fifth orgasms were courtesy of Barbie’s insistent mantra.

“You’re a dirty, nasty incestuous bisexual slut.”

She really was, wasn’t she? She couldn’t believe she’d never realized it before.

“You think about sex all the time.”

After a night filled with crazy, erotic dreams, she had to admit this was true.

“You want to have sex all the time.”

If it was like this, damn straight.

“Being a nasty slut makes you cum.”

Cum like a rocket!

“You want to cum as often as possible.”

“Yes! Yes! Cuming!” She declared, over and over.

When Richard filled her pussy for the second time, the teen came and promptly passed out again.

It took Lani tapping his leg for the minister to realize Natalia was a dead weight. He withdrew his still-hard prick and let Lani push the cheerleader off, onto her back. Lani immediately began cleaning his shaft of the cum and girl juices.

“Well, shoot.” Richard mused. “She do this often?”

Duke laughed. “Yeah, she’s still adjusting to being a slut. She’ll be right as rain after.”

“Okay, good.” Richard checked his watch. “Darn, gotta get moving.”

“Dad, ” Duke began, “mom and I need to stay here with her, and finish.”

Richard frowned. “You can finish anytime.”

Duke shook his head. “No, dad, we have to finish ... helping Natalia adjust to being a slut.”

Richard’s frown went eyebrow-raise. “Son, I get it, she’s a good lay, but that’s the most transparent excuse I’ve heard since we got home.”

Duke sighed. “Mom, please?”

Barbie shifted forward, let her son’s cock slip free. She tapped Lani’s leg.

“Go start the shower, honey. He’ll be right in.”

“Okay.”

Lani jumped to her feet. She kissed Duke’s cheek, smacked Richard’s ass as she walked out, scooping up the robe as she went.

“Baby, ” Barbie put her hands on Richard’s chest. “trust me, we’re not screwing off. Take Lani, cover for us at church and when we meet for lunch you’ll understand. Your son is actually advancing your plans, I promise.”

Richard sighed. “I’m getting tired of this. My patience is about through.”

“I know, baby. I’ll find a way to make it up to you. Soon. Very soon.”

He kissed Barbie’s forehead.

“Love you.”

“I love you too, baby.” Barbie wiggled her eyebrows. “Don’t forget to do what you and Lani planned.”

Richard smiled. He had forgotten.

“Oh, yeah.” He walked out, chuckling a fake-evil laugh.


Church went even better than Lani’d hoped. She and Richard had checked, and even with the nice thick pillow they put down, there was plenty of room inside the pulpit for her to kneel. Well, there was once Richard got rid of all the other crap that accumulated there. Dusty old books and pamphlets and whatnot. Ugh. She’d cleaned it out, wiped everything down, and had Richard practice standing behind it. They’d found the right spot, so his robe covered her activities, while she quietly, sneakily played with, and sucked on his nice hard dick.

Thinking about doing it for real on Sunday had him so excited he’d grabbed her and bent her right over the alter itself fucking her wildly until they both came all over the back. She hoped no one realized what the spots were. Richard had been reluctant to mess up the finish by using a cleaning solvent. It was there for anyone to see.

How nasty.

The way Richard conducted services, he was the only one who used the pulpit, though others did various ancillary tasks during the ceremony. It was easy for him to remain in place for the hour-long program and let Lani do naughty teasing things to his cock. He didn’t cum, but that wasn’t the point. It made both of them feel like they’d gotten away with something dirty. Neither could wait to get off when they got home.

The only other thing that happened she missed completely. While she was slipping into place before the sanctum filled up, apparently some dickhead or other had accosted Terry and Tim, demanding they tell him where his girlfriend was.

Said girlfriend being the slut Duke and his mother were currently banging into oblivion. Whoops.

Luckily, Richard had told Perry where the girl really was, so the boys’ father knew how to step in and defuse the situation. Nobody said what bullshit story they fed the angry teen, but whatever it was worked. Dumbass.

Tina and Tammie helped her slip away afterwards, so no one would realize she hadn’t been in the audience. They all piled in the Johnson’s SUV for the return to their house. Duke and Barbie met them there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.