Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Saturday, August, Year 0

The dream kept repeating, like it was on autoplay. Only, it felt like ... lips on his manhood?

Am I getting a wake-up blowjob?

And just like that, he was awake. Porsche had crawled over the girls to get her mouth on him. She was wearing a tight, low-waisted, high-cut pair of daisy dukes and a white mesh, midriff-baring top. He was pretty sure she didn’t even have a bra on underneath it. She’d clearly been at it for a bit, as his now-erect shaft glistened with her saliva. With a wink, she covered the head with her lips and flicked his glans with her tongue.

“Oh, goddam girl, I wish I could just lay here and let you do that all damn day.” He muttered.

“I’m in no hurry.” She smiled, and immediately resumed sucking.

“Well, if you got my aunt and cousin to come with you, we need to go downstairs. You wouldn’t believe the night I had!”

Porsche’s eyes roamed the room.

“I’ll bet!” She smirked, licking him from base to tip.

“Oh, no, not that.” Tim protested. “Okay, well that was great too. Thank you, by the way.”

“You’re very welcome.” Porsche’s smile got even wider.

“But I was talking about the dream I had after.” He explained.

“A sexy dream?” She simpered, jacking him with both hands.

“Uh, I guess, kinda, but, not really.” He stammered.

Porsche laughed, “Well, that really explains it.”

“No, it doesn’t.” Tim agreed. “But I don’t think I have time to go into detail. Short version: I got a tutorial on the basics of what really happened to us. And, even better, how to make our position stronger vis-a-vis them.”

“Oh! No fair!” Porsche protested. “You can’t drop something like that on a girl without details!”

Tim grabbed his phone, noticed the time.

“Shit!” He sat up. “We gotta get moving.”

He pushed Porsche off, and got to his feet. He pulled her to him.

“I promise, I’ll give you the full rundown as soon as possible. Just please back me up for today, and things will start to make sense when I do explain.”

“You better, big guy!” She licked her lips, then kissed him. “How many times did you fuck them last night? Your dick had more pussy juice on it than I woulda thought possible!”

He smacked her ass, chuckling. “Head downstairs, I need to wake up mom.”

“Whatever you say, Tiny!” She laughed out the door.


Tim walked into the front room, carrying his mother in his arms. She was barely conscious, and he needed to get things moving. Waiting for him were: Porsche of course, Duke, his Aunt Barbie, and his father. Porsche perched on the arm of an empty easy chair, waiting for him. Perry and Duke sat at either end of the couch, with Barbie between them. She lay back, legs spread, hooked over her son and brother’s knees, skirt bunched at her waist. She was sans panties, directing her son’s hand as he fingered her, then switching to her brother with a giggle while the other hovered on her thigh.

“Dad?” He exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”

Shit! How do I work this now?

“What? A man can’t check on his son and hotwife?” Perry answered.

“Well, yeah, I just ... figured you were ... busy.” Tim dumped his mother into Perry’s arms.

“Time to wake up, mom.” He called, moving to the center of the room.

“Ugh.” Was her only response.

“Turbo.” Tim turned to the girl. “I’m pretty sure your folks are upstairs. I need you to go up there, and keep anyone from coming down here until I let you know.”

Porsche blinked, looking around the room.

“You’re going to? All? Wha-?” She sputtered.

“Please? Will you keep your parents and the others up there?”

“Uh, yeah, sure. If that’s what you need.” She reluctantly slipped back up the stairs.

“Others?” Perry’s eyebrows shot up.

“Yeah, ” Candy said, struggling to sit up. “Three very hot, very slutty teen girls. We should invite them over. Tonite?”

“Sounds good to me!” Perry’s eyes widened.

“Uh, just a sec.” Tim interjected. “We need to do something first.”

“What’s that cuz?” Duke asked.

“This.”

For the first time, Tim changed on purpose. At Will. Maybe that was why the results seemed to happen in slow motion.

All four pairs of eyes widened in shock, then rolled back as the trans-formative wave crashed over them. Candy fell to the floor, as Perry jumped to his feet.

“Whoa!” Duke lurched over the couch arm. He looked wildly around at everyone else. “The fuck?!”

Barbie didn’t even move, just started masturbating herself since both the men were out of reach.

Oh, and various shreds of clothing floated to the floor.

Whoops, gotta remember to make sure people are naked next time.

Perry jacked his massive hardon and stepped towards Candy.

“Dad!” Tim’s words stopped his father. “I need you to do Aunt Barbie. Give her Morpheus’ Milk.”

Perry studied his son for a long moment, then turned to his sister.

“On your knees!” Perry commanded.

Barbie squeaked and slithered to the floor before him. Perry paused, still jerking his dick. A smug smile crossed his now-crimson face.

“Sister sluttiest!” He began.

“Horniest brother!” She replied, with a saucy grin.

“Do you wish to give others your same dirty desires? Do you wish to share your naughty pleasure with the world?” He asked.

“Oh yes! I want everyone to feel what I do! Share my perverted, taboo needs!” She answered.

“Then I give you Morpheus’ Milk.” He jerked faster.

“Yes! Give me!” She cupped her boobs, nipples pointing straight out.

“Remember your abilities! Know and understand. Spread your Lust! Do all I command.” He chanted.

She nodded, hissing her acceptance. “I will! I will remember! I will spread! I will do as you Command, my Brother, my Lord!”

Perry used both hands, pointing his cock at Barbie’s chest. His balls contracted and a stream of viscous slimy black goo shot out. He directed the stuff all over Barbie’s boobs. And once they were completely drenched, he stuffed his still pulsing rod into her mouth. He dumped another load down her throat as she swallowed him eagerly. When Perry finished, he ordered her to rub the fluid into her skin. The delirious MILF complied, and as her red skin soaked it up, her breasts grew larger until she humped the air and came.

Tim quickly reached over, and grabbed his father’s arm.

“Stay awake, dad!” He hissed in Perry’s ear.

Just in time, too. The man nearly collapsed on the spot. He shook his head, clearing it.

“What’s up, son?” Perry asked.

“Tim? Mom? Uncle Perry?” Duke asked from across the room. “Would someone please tell me what the hell, ha ha, is fucking going on?!”

Tim met his cousin’s questioning eyes.

Time to trust.

“Turbo and I found some stuff out, and ... well, let’s just say I-we uh, kinda, broke their conditioning. Or whatever they did to us.” He offered.

Duke’s jaw hit the floor.

“You did? What? How? Why do we look... ?” He sputtered to a stop.

“That, is a much, much longer explanation.” Tim replied. “Can I ask you to trust me, with the promise to explain everything, to everyone at once?”

Duke looked down at the ground in thought.

“Yeah, ” he sighed, nodding, “I’ll give you this one. You were right about Toby, so I’m hoping you’re good here too.”

“Good.” Tim snapped his fingers. “Mom, you go over to Duke.”

“As you command.” She whispered, moving into place.

“Dad, help me wake up Aunt Barbie.” Tim grabbed her arm and shook it.

“Like this son!” Perry laughed, slapping his sister’s face with his semi-turgid member. “Up and at ‘em, sis!”

“Ugh, what happened? Perry?” Barbie peered up at her brother.

“You got spunked!” Perry joked.

“Oh yeah!” Barbie pinched her nipples.

A thick, green goo flowed from them.

“Aunt Barbie, can you look at me?” Tim asked.

Barbie and Perry shared a look and she winked at him.

“Sure, nephew, what do you want?”

“I wish to make you a Queen!” Tim stated.

“Oh! Yes!” Barbie felt a quiver in the pit of her stomach.

She lay back on the couch, and lifted her feet over her head, legs spread in a vee.

“Make me a Queen!” She demanded.

“Ah-ah-ah!” Tim shook his head. “We will Trade. You give me Magnetic Persona, and I’ll make you the best Queen I can. Agreed?”

Barbie grinned like a shark. “Agreed, my nephew. A Trade.”

She stood up.

“Lay down.” She pointed at her feet.

“One sec.” Tim requested.

Barbie pouted.

“Duke!” Tim pointed at his mother. “Do the same with my mom!”

Duke cocked his head questioningly.

He studied his cousin, then his aunt.

“A Trade?” He asked.

Candy ran her hands up and down her flanks.

“A Trade is agreeable. One Magnetic Persona for a Queen’s Bee. Agreed?”

Duke nodded. “I agree.”

Candy pointed at her feet.

“Lay down.” She commanded.

“Dad!” Tim got his father’s attention.

“Yes, son?”

“You’re on watch. Do whatever you have to, yell at us, hit us, anything, just keep us from falling asleep. Okay?”

Perry looked dubious, but agreed.

Tim lay back.

“Do your thing, auntie.” He teased.

Barbie laughed with him, then got serious. She traded a look with Candy, and both women asked their questions simultaneously.

“Nasty nephew!” She spoke.

“Adulterous aunt!” Both Duke and Tim replied.

“Do you wish to influence those around you? Induce them to follow your perverse directions?” The women began masturbating.

“Yes!” The boys answered. “I want to those around me to feel my desires. Women to accept my licentious lead.”

“Then I give you your Magnetic Persona.” The women each squatted just above the boys’ forehead, facing their feet.

Their hands went into overdrive, rubbing furiously on their clits.

“Use your influence; let all who come in contact with you know your authority!” They called.

With that, both women came, spraying a cloudy gray fluid all over their nephews’ face, neck and body. The boys quickly smeared the substance all over, coating as much skin as possible, including their arm-pits and between their legs. Their skin quickly soaked it up, until no visible trace remained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.