Even worse!
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Wednesday, August, Year 0

“Later!” Tim waved airily.

“You suck!” Duke shouted back.

Tim laughed, gave him the finger.

The car roared off, belching smog behind.

Still chuckling, Tim barged into the Wolfe residence again. Hey, he’d already done it once, and look how that turned out.

No hot Milf in the front room this time, though. Oh well. Voices drifted from somewhere deeper in the house. Sounded like the kitchen, maybe.

“Hello?” He called.

“Tim? Porsche is waiting for you upstairs.” Lexi’s voice responded. “Go on up. We’ll give you the privacy you need. Holler though, if one sexy Wolfe girl isn’t enough for you.”

“Sure thing, Mrs. Wolfe!” Tim responded.

The giggling that followed him up sounded like more than just the Wolfe parents.

Hey, none of my business.

Porsche waited for him, sitting cross-legged on her bed. Today, a different tight T-shirt greeted him. This one was green, with a legend that said “I [heart] boobies”. White short shorts cupped her ass, making her legs look even longer. His gaze went straight to her crotch, where a cameltoe pressed against the fabric. His cock stirred.

“Damn, Turbo, how’s a guy supposed to think with you dressed like that?” He muttered.

He closed the door and dropped into her desk chair. His duffel hit the floor with a thump.

“You’re not supposed to think.” Porsche giggled. “You’re supposed to fuck me. You know that.”

She started to get off the bed, but he held a hand up.

“Aw, lover, practice wearing you out?” Porsche asked.

“Yeah, ” he nodded, “I’m not in good shape. It’s kicking my ass.”

“Want another back rub?” She offered.

“I do, but I’ll fall asleep again. Can we talk first?”

She shrugged. Her boobs bobbled delightfully.

“Sure.” She sighed. “I’ve been dreading this all day. You start.”

He gulped, charged right in. “What happened to us?”

Nearly a whisper, “I don’t know.”

“You remember more than me. Let’s start with that.” He argued.

“Okay.” She stared at her feet. “You were acting ... weird. I tried to get you to enjoy watching my videos. But you kept refusing. I teased you. Begged you to come fuck me. Then ... something happened. I’m not sure what, or how. I wasn’t looking at you, so I didn’t see, but suddenly you were different. Looked different, acted different. It was totally hot, so... (shrug) I didn’t really care.”

“You weren’t freaked out or anything?” He was incredulous.

A head shake. “Not during. I was super hot. Afterwards, oh yeah!”

“Then what?”

“Well, I was saying all this shit to you, and you said ‘agreed, sealed with a kiss’ or something silly like that.”

“What did we agree to?” He wondered.

“I think, ” Porsche ventured. “we agreed that I belong to you. I’m yours to do with, as you please. (Another shrug.) That’s how it feels now, anyways.”

“Yeah.” He agreed. “Anything else?”

“Nope. I passed out after you jizzed all over me. When I woke up, you were on the floor, totally normal again.”

“You changed too.” He accused. “I remember that much.”

“You’re right. But I don’t know when. I was back to normal too, when I woke up.”

“Why aren’t we freaking out, now, then?” He asked.

“I dunno.”

“What does it mean?”

“I dunno.”

“What do we do now?”

“I dunno.”

“Turbo... ”

“What do you want me to say?” Porsche challenged. “I’ve been thinking about it nonstop all week. In between getting all horny thinking about how sexy it was, and jilling off anyways. Plus, I’m having all these crazy dreams... ”

She gestured down at herself. “I’m pretty sure I look different now. Better. You do too. I thought only they could do it, there.”

“Yeah. That’s what I figured, too.” Tim thought for a minute.

“What kind of dreams?” He asked.

“Huh?” Porsche blinked.

“You said you’re having crazy dreams. What do you mean?”

“Well, it’s like I’m looking at myself in a mirror. But I’m turning, like the mirror’s a camera that’s moving all around me, showing all sides or something. Like in those Matrix movies. A voice asks, ‘how does he want you to look?’ and ‘what pleases him most’ and other shit like that. I know you like bigger boobs, since your mom and sisters all have big tits. So, I thought mine should grow, and they did. In the dream. But, when I woke up, they really were bigger. Same with my ass, only smaller. That was the next night. Then you came over, and I haven’t responded in the dream anymore.”

Tim’s eyes popped. “Really? You dreamed, and were different when you woke up?”

She seemed bummed. “Yeah. Crazy huh?”

“Well, sure, but damn, you’re so hot it’s taking everything I have not to pound you right now!”

With a tiny smile, she gave him a sultry glare.

“Why aren’t you, Tiny?” She husked.

“Don’t. Just ... wait.” He looked away. “We need to talk first.”

“You’re no fun.” She pouted.

He clenched his jaw.

“I think this is important. C’mon, work with me.”

“You’re right. I know you are.” She looked down again. “But whenever you’re around, all I can think about is how can I make you get hard. It’s like ... I’m obsessed with your dick. Can you at least ... tolerate that?”

Tim moved to the bed. He spread his arms. “C’mere.”

She slammed into him, crushed his chest fiercely. She rubbed a cheek against is chest.

“You make everything better, lover.” She murmured.

He lay down on the bed, kept her snuggled against him.

“This easier?” He asked.

“Always.” She confirmed.

“Now, where were we?”

“Uh, um, oh, you were saying no dreams?”

“Oh yeah, ” he remembered, “but whenever I’m getting tired at practice, if I picture you in my head, I feel better. Bigger. It’s like you pump me up. Or ... something.”

She lifted her head, met his eyes. “Really?”

“Yeah. I mean, you said I’m bigger. It’s like I feel all hot, and suddenly everyone’s ... everything’s ... just a little smaller ... easier. How does that work? I should be smaller. Practicing this hard makes you lose weight, not gain it.”

“I don’t know.” She shook her head. “But whatever it is, we need to figure out how to control it.”

“How?”

“I think I started it, somehow. It’s up to me to get a handle on how it works.”

“So, if we can figure out what you did, maybe we can do it again, or control it. Or whatever?” He confirmed.

“Maybe. What do you think?”

“You’re sure it’s you who started all this?” He asked.

“Pretty sure. I felt it, when it ... happened.” She spoke more confidently.

“Okay, that’s our starting point. What did you feel?”

“Desire. Lust. I wanted you to want me. It ... was as though my pussy reached for you.”

Tim blinked. “Oh really. Hmmm. How is that any different from say ... right now?”

Porsche rubbed her shirt-covered boobs against his side.

“I was trying really hard. And, um, you weren’t acting receptive. I wanted to overcome your reticence.”

“Reticence? Really?” He teased. “Well, maybe we should experiment. Try to replicate it. What do you think?”

A shy smile. “That sounds fun. Especially if it works. How do we set it up?”

He stared off in thought for a few minutes. Porsche studied him, thinking furiously herself.

“We need another test subject.” He began. “Someone who wasn’t there that first time. And we need something they wouldn’t normally allow, but we want. Does that make sense?”

Porsche nodded. “Yeah, and I think I know just who, and how to do it.”

“Great!” Tim rubbed Porsche’s shoulders.

“But first, ” Porsche stared into his eyes, “a question.”

“Shoot.”

“You know they changed us, right?” Porsche licked her lips nervously.

“Sure.” He agreed. “Isn’t that what we’re talking about?”

“No.” She shook her head emphatically. “I mean up here.” She tapped her temple. “Made us okay with things we wouldn’t normally do.”

“Like what?” He asked.

“Like... ” She took a deep breath, “Incest. Would you really have had sex with your mother before last week?”

He looked to one side, then the other.

“No.” He sounded amazed. “I wouldn’t have. You’re right. I never thought about it. Wait ... how did you figure this out?”

“Wow.” Porsche’s eyes were saucers. “Oh, wow.”

She rolled off, stood up. She paced around the bed, muttering to herself.

“Por—?”

She held up a hand, forestalling him. He smiled, settled back to enjoy watching her sexiness as she walked.

Now I’m getting excited.

“We overrode it.” She turned, declared to him.

“Overrode, what exactly?”

“Some of whatever they did to us.” She faced him, hands on her hips.

“How did we do that?” He asked.

“I have a theory.”

“Let’s hear it.” He invited.

“For some reason, whatever they did to everyone, it didn’t work on me.” She explained.

“How do you know?”

“I’ve been holding this in for a year. Please promise you’ll not tell a soul!” She grabbed his feet in emphasis.

“I promise.” He mimed zipping his mouth, swallowing a key.

“I’ve known since we left that it didn’t take. I’ll talk about things sometimes, and my parents will just stare off into space. When I get their attention, they act like they forgot what I asked. Like, when I wanted to video myself having sex. Both mom and dad were adamant. They refused to let me film them. No discussion, like everything else. And when I press for reasons, they get obstinate, angry. Like you were the other day. It’s really scary!”

Tears spilled down her cheeks. He sat up.

“C’mere.” He offered another hug.

“It’s okay.” She brushed her face off. “Just, stay there. Don’t you see? Whatever we did, it erased their control. You’re fine now, with doing something you wouldn’t even consider before.”

“I ... guess.” He ventured. “I’ll have to take your word for it, since it didn’t seem that way to me.”

“You believe me?” She gulped.

“I do. I know I feel different now. And ... you’re right ... they did change us. I ... hadn’t realized that until you told me. Wow.” He sat back. “Now that’s scary! And you’ve been carrying that around all year?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I’m sorry, Turbo. I didn’t know.”

“It’s not your fault.” Porsche disagreed.

“Maybe, ” he didn’t want to argue, “but I should’ve been your friend. I ... thank you, Porsche.”

She leaped over his legs, crushed him in a hug. She sobbed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, kissed the top of her head. He let her cry herself out.

When she finished, and looked up, and smiled so brightly, his heart melted.

“I can’t tell you how good it feels to not be alone.” She said.

“I’m here for you. I promise, anytime you need me, just call.” He assured her.

“I believe you. Thank Tim.” She hugged him again.

“So, what do we do now?” He asked.

“Well, we still need to get a handle on all this. I think your experiment idea is a good one.”

“What’s the plan, then?”

“My mom.” She grinned.

He blinked. “Your mom?”

“Yeah! I, uh, might’ve asked her to join us later anyway.”

Eyebrows up. “Oh, really. I thought we agreed we wanted privacy.”

“And she’s cool with it.” She waved airily. “I mean after. When we’re done talking, I told her I’d call her to come up. I thought a little mother-daughter threesome action might be fun for you.”

His cock stirred. She pressed her groin against his.

“Seems like somebody agrees.” She teased.

“I thought you said their mind-fuck didn’t work on you.” He asked.

“It didn’t.” She shook her head. “But I know what turns you on. Tell me I’m wrong.”

He nodded. “You’re right, it’s hot as hell.”

“Well, what if we set up a few cameras to record things? Wouldn’t that be good, having an objective record of it? Then you take one of the GoPro’s yourself, and try to get my mom to allow you to video her. If ... when she refuses, we’ll try to change her mind.” Porsche proposed.

“Both of us?”

“Yeah.” Porsche thought for a second. “You start, see if you can do it. If not, I’ll jump in. I remember how it felt. Hopefully I can do it again. What do you say?”

“Pretty good plan, actually.” Tim stated. “We know how she’ll act, and if we can’t do it, no big deal, we try again later. No one gets hurt. I like it.”

“Thanks! Was there anything else?”

“Um ... there was ... lemme think for a sec.”

Porsche leaned forward, licked his ear.

“The Boys?” She whispered.

He snapped his fingers. “Oh, yeah, the other guys.”

She pulled her head back, met his eyes. “You do understand, I’m a slut, right? You’re not gonna get all possessive on me, are you?”

Tim shook his head. He looked away in thought for a bit.

“Okay, let me get all this out.”

“Sure thing lover.”

Porsche draped herself across his stomach, chin in hands.

“I don’t mind you being a ... slut. That’s not an issue, however your ‘deal’ with me means I kinda am gonna have to be a little possessive. I already had to tell Toby his access to you goes through me. The same thing goes for the others. That’s what tomorrow’s all about. And no arranging things behind my back, ether! You made this, you live with the consequences.”

“But ... I like being all slutty. Flirting with guys and—all mrph.”

Tim covered her lips with a finger.

“I told you, let me finish. I think I’ve got a decent handle on what makes you tick. It’s weird, I know, but it seems like whatever happened made me more perceptive. I’m seeing people’s actions, and it’s like I immediately know why they’re doing it. I was never like that before. Cool, huh?”

Porsche’s eyes brightened.

“Smperpower!” She said around his fingertip.

Tim laughed. “My superpower is seeing motivations? That’s ... shit, that’s a pretty fucking cool one actually. I... ”

He grabbed Porsche’s shoulders, flipped her over. He rolled over her, mashed his lips to hers. The girl returned his kiss passionately.

“No romantic bullshit.” He muttered when they broke apart. “You actually made me a better, smarter person. What about you? How do you feel? Stronger? Smarter?”

Porsche pecked his lips. “Happier. I’ve felt really lonely this year. This week is the first one I can remember in, like forever that I feel like I’m not alone. Thank you. I’ll do whatever you want, I promise.”

“Good.” He nodded. “You flirt, tease, be your normal sexy, slutty self. No problem. Just, if you wanna do anything more than that, you gotta talk to me first. That’s my rule. Can you abide by it?”

She thought for a second.

“Yes.” She agreed. “Where do I draw the line? Kissing? Touching? What?”

“You tell me.” He argued. “What will push you too far?”

“No.” She shook her head. “It has to be from you. If you draw the line, I’ll stick to it better.”

“Hmmm, okay, what about this:” He squinted. “You can kiss, but no tongue. A kiss from you will get any guy’s motor running. And no touching anything covered by clothes. Yeah, that sounds good. No french kissing, no feeling up. Not by you, not to you. Got it?”

She pulled him back down, her mouth sought his again. He ground his erection against her pubic mound while they kissed.

“How ... do I go farther, if I want to? Ask you?” She panted.

“Um, yeah, either you ask, or the guy does, but in your presence. No telling him to ask me, then he lies and says he did. You have to see it.”

Porsche nodded. “Good point. What if it’s a girl?”

Tim got a sly look. “Same rules, but I can tell you I’m gonna demand I be present for everything!”

“Of course you are!” She teased. “So predictable. How else are you gonna have a shot at putting this fucking log in her pussy?”

Tim gave a cheesy grin. “Exactly! And you better be helping make that happen, slut.”

Porsche wrapped her legs around his waist. She dry humped his crotch.

“You better believe it, lover. Just wait. I’ve got a few surprises in store for you.” She promised.

“Oh? Like what?” He wondered.

“Uh-uh. Be patient. We’ll start with mom, first. Should I call her now?”

“Uh, in a bit. One more thing.”

“Something else? Ugh. I’m horny! Let’s fuck!” She whined.

“This is important. Chill for a sec.”

“Ugh, fine!” She pouted.

She unwrapped from him. He lay down next to her. He met her eyes in the mirror over her bed.

“So, it’s like this, we have a plan... ” He began.


“Wow.” Porsche breathed.

“Yeah.”

“You guys aren’t fucking around.”

“No, not at all.” He agreed.

“Waitaminute!” Porsche sat upright.

“Yes?”

“Who came up with this plan?” She demanded.

“I dunno. My dad, I think. Or Reverend Young. I don’t remember. One of them. But we all agreed to it.”

“Think. Which was it? Who had the idea?” She pressed.

“I ... what does it matter?” He asked.

“Just think!”

He stopped. He pictured the boat, they all picked seats around the room. His mom sat in his lap. The redhead’s safety lecture. Then...

“Richard!” He blurted. “It was Reverend Young’s idea. I remember he was standing up—”

“Okay, that makes sense.” Porsche interrupted.

“What does?” Tim asked, confused.

“He had a... look when he yelled at us on Sunday.” Porsche mused.

“He did?”

“Uh-huh.”

“What kind of look?” Tim was really interested now.

“The ‘I know something you don’t know’ kind of look. Like he’s in on a secret no one else is. And it wasn’t just because I didn’t know. It was for both of us.”

“You’re saying he knows something he’s not telling me and Terry and Duke?”

“I’m saying he’s like me.” Porsche declared.

Tim sat up, staring in shock.

“Oh, shit, you’re right!” He gasped. “That’s why ... But, how do you know? Certainly not from some ‘look’ he gave on Sunday!”

“No. I didn’t even realize that until just now. It’s because he came up with that plan.”

“Wha—what? How does that have anything to do with it?” Tim cocked his head.

“You didn’t, couldn’t even think about the mind-fuck they did on you guys. Right?” She asked.

Tim looked around in thought. “Yeah, that’s right. We ... didn’t, did we?”

“And after, you didn’t talk, didn’t even think about why it was important to send people down there, did you?” She argued.

“I ... yeah, we just went along. What’re you saying?”

“I’m saying that if you have a mental block about what they did, you certainly aren’t going to recognize that sending other people there will change them too. Only someone who understands what happened, who doesn’t have that block would think like that.”

“You’re right!” He jumped off the bed.

“And because of what we did on Sunday... ” He paced.

“You get it now. Yeah.” She agreed.

He spun, pointed at her. “Seven months!”

She grunted. “Yup.”

“I didn’t understand what you meant, but didn’t worry about it, because... ”

She nodded. “Yeah, you still had the block then.”

“Were you hoping one of us would come back ... unchanged?”

“I was.” She confirmed. “You actually.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.