Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Tuesday, August, Year 0

Duke pulled his car to the curb. It sputtered and nearly died. He revved the engine, a cloud of exhaust puffed out the back.

“Crap.” He muttered. “Uh, hold up a sec.”

Tim paused in the act of climbing out. He looked around.

“What?” He sighed.

Two-a-day football practices Monday and Tuesday, plus his family’s raunchy version of Game Night Monday evening left him exhausted. Just because he was bigger, or maybe as a direct result of it, didn’t mean he was in better shape. He really wanted to crash, but Porsche made him promise to stop by after the second Tuesday practice.

Terry leaned into the space between the front seats. He pointed across the street.

“That’s Toby’s car. I recognize the license plate.” He remarked. “What’s he doing here?”

I can’t tell you, sorry bro.

Tim shook his head, gave a half-shrug. “Beats me.”

He put the seat forward, so Terry could switch to the front. Terry and Duke exchanged a look.

“Uh, we’ll hang for a bit. Why don’t you head inside?” Duke offered.

“That’s okay. I’m sure we’ll be alright.” Tim reassured them.

Terry pushed the shotgun seat back, closed the door. “You sure?”

“It’s cool, I promise. Have fun!” Tim started for the door.

“Later.” Terry turned to Duke, hissed. “Go slow.”

Duke snorted. “Like this thing has any other speed.”

“I’M GONNA FUCKIN’ KILL YOU!”

Terry’s head whipped around. Toby stormed down the front steps. His fists were balled, face apoplectic with rage. He made a beeline for Tim.

“I knew it.” Terry was already opening his door while Duke slammed on the brakes.

Tim backed away, hands raised in surrender. “Whoa! Hold up, man! Chill!”

“Who the fuck do you think you are? Huh?” Toby demanded.

He stopped about ten feet from Tim, when Terry and Duke stepped up to flank the younger teen.

“What are you talking about, man?” Tim asked, voice shaking.

“You know exactly what I’m talkin’ ‘bout!” Toby growled. “You got no right, fuckin’ Sophomore, for fuck’s sake!”

“Shit.” Tim breathed.

“Look, Toby, I swear, I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t. Gimme a chance to make it right. Please.” He begged.

“I aughta fuckin’ deck you right here. Fuckin’ buttin’ your damned nose in where it don’t belong.” Toby shook a fist.

Terry laughed.

Duke snorted. “Uh, not a good idea, Toby. Back off.”

Toby’s eyes slitted. “Shut it, shithead. You part of this, too?”

Duke looked confused. “Part of what? I don’t know why you’re all pissed, but you can’t punch him. If you mess up your hand, you’ll be out of the first couple of games, at least! More if you break it! Just chill for a sec!”

Toby blinked, looked down at his fist like he’d never seen it before. He glared. “Okay, good point, fucktard. But don’t think there aren’t other ways I can fuck you over!”

Terry laughed, shaking his head, rubbing his face. “Dude, you serious? Look at us. We’re your damned lineman for this season. You don’t wanna piss on us.”

Toby sneered. “It ain’t official yet. This newbie is gonna spend at least the first year on J.V, and you will too if I find out you’re in on this.”

Terry rolled his eyes. He spread his arms. “Look at us. Do you really think Coach James is gonna not put us in his first string offensive line? Name me one guy, one single guy at school who’s in the same weight category as us.”

Silence.

“Fuck!” Toby cursed the sky.

“Toby!” Tim finally got his voice under control.

Toby looked away. “Fuck off, shithead.”

“Toby!” Tim tried again. “This is between you and me. They aren’t involved. I promise. They were just dropping me off. And leaving.”

Toby froze. His head swiveled to Tim. His eyes narrowed in thought. “Not at all?”

Tim shot a look at the house behind the quarterback. “It’s not a big deal. I give you my word. Let them leave. We can settle this. Privately.”

“You fuckin’ swear? Just between us?” Toby asked, reluctantly.

“If I breathe a word to anyone, even these two, you can have the entire team pound me into the dirt, then I’ll quit. My word.” Tim offered.

Toby shook his head. “No, they fuckin’ pound you, and you don’t quit. Terry’s right. Fuck!”

Tim blinked. “Yeah, okay. That’s fair. I swear.”

“Take off shitheads!” Toby ordered Duke and Terry. “We got some private things to discuss.”

Duke and Terry shifted, turned their backs to Toby.

“You sure, brother?” Terry asked.

“It’s cool.” Tim assured him.

“Okay, but you will clue us in later, I don’t care what you say to him.” Terry declared.

Tim shook his head. “Only with his permission. I, ah, think he’ll end up giving it, actually, but only later. Let it go for now.”

“We gotta stick together, especially these next couple months. If he’s got it in for you, we need to know.” Duke cautioned.

“Trust me.” Tim smiled. “Toby’s gonna be an asset, not a hindrance. Go.”

“That guy? He can barely tie his own shoes.” Duke scoffed.

“Well, yeah. It’s part of his frustration. Trust me, I got this. Go.”

Shaking their heads, the cousins walked back to the car. It chugged off, leaving another cloud in its wake.

Tim walked over to Toby, hands spread.

“I know you’re still pissed. I swear to you I don’t know why. But if you need to, you want to hit me with your left hand or kick me or something?” Tim offered.

“I fuckin’ aughta. But if you really don’t know what’s up, it’s not as satisfyin’. What the fuck you doin’ here then?”

“She told me to come over after practice today. That’s all I know.” Tim stated.

“You got some clue. You knew to send them two fucktards away. I know dey ain’t involved.” Toby argued.

“Well, now that’s a different story.” Tim mused. “I’ve got a pretty good idea why you’re here. And I know to keep that quiet. Real quiet. What I don’t know is why you’re out here all pissed, and not inside. What did she say? Should we go inside and work this out?”

“Not yet.” Toby held up a hand. “If you say a word. To anybody. I’ll fuckin’ plant you. Got it?”

“Toby, ” Tim started.

He paused, realization came over him.

“No, you’re not.” He laughed to himself. “I outweigh you by what, fifty pounds? Ha! But. Regardless, I gave you my word. I will keep it. Now, you can trust that, or not. Which is it gonna be? ‘Cause I don’t give a shit. Not about whatever this is, and sure as shit not about your stupid team.”

“Fuck you!” Toby spat.

Tim closed his eyes, took a deep breath. He pictured Porsche. An hot flush spread across his chest. It was a trick he’d used several times when his stamina started to flag these last two days. He wasn’t sure why he started trying it, but it worked.

He opened his eyes, to find Toby looking at him curiously. He felt ... bigger. He stepped forward, crowding the Senior. The older boy shrank back.

“First off, I ain’t your goddamned bitch. Got it?” Tim snarled.

Toby started to argue. Tim stuck his face inches away. “You fucking got it? Or we go, right here, right now. You do not want a war with me. Not today.”

Toby glowered. He nodded once, looked away.

Tim sighed. “Hit me.”

Toby looked him over. “What?”

“I said, hit me. Any way you want, strike me. I won’t hit you back, I won’t hold it against you. And you damned well know I could. Fucking hit me. I know you want to. I know you’re not, but do I have to call you chicken?” Tim explained, patiently.

“It’s cool.” Toby muttered.

“Fucking hit me!” Tim snapped.

“Back off!” Toby shoved Tim.

He took a half-step back. Stepped forward. “Again!”

Toby intentionally curled his left fist, swung a haymaker. It slammed Tim’s ear.

It didn’t hurt nearly as much as he’d feared. “That’s it?” He taunted. “Again!”

Fear blossomed behind Toby’s eyes. He wound up, launched a straight punch right at Tim’s nose. Tim turned his head slightly, so it would hit his cheek. He didn’t need a broken nose to ruin the evening. Toby’s outside two knuckles scraped Tim’s cheek.

“Ow, fuck!” Toby shook his hand.

“Get that out of your system?” Tim asked. “Or do you need another shot?”

“You fuckin’ win, man.” Toby held his hands up in surrender. “The fuck’s your head made of, rock? Shit, that hurt.”

On instinct, Tim stuck his hand out. “We good?”

Toby eyed the paw for a second. He nodded and clasped palms. Tim squeezed, just enough to send a message. He pulled the older boy closer.

“Second thing. She’s mine.” He directed a nod at the house. “From now on, I decide when, where, how much, how often. She doesn’t belong to you. You get no say. Understood?”

Where did that come from?

“Hey man, you might wanna talk to her ‘bout that.” Toby protested.

Tim kept ahold of Toby’s hand. “She cut you off?” His tone implied he knew the answer already.

“Well, no, not exactly.”

“I understand you have a new main squeeze.” Tim continued. “How’d that happen?”

“You fuckin’ know how it happened!” Toby spat.

“I don’t, actually. I know why, not how. Now answer the damned question! We can still go, if you’re feeling frisky... ” Tim tightened his grip.

Toby held up his other hand. “No, no! It’s cool. Fuck! Where the fuck you come from, man? Uh, well, you know I broke up with Jo, right?”

Tim nodded silently.

“Well, so she, uh Porsche—”

“Turbo.” Tim interrupted.

“Huh?”

“Her friends call her Turbo. You are her friend, aren’t you?” Tim challenged.

“Uh, yeah, of course. Just ... you know I can’t... act like it. You get that, right?” Toby stuttered.

“I don’t, actually.” Tim shook his head. “You stuck up for her, broke up with your girlfriend because of her. You gonna pretend you don’t know her now? How’s that going to work?”

“Um. I don’t ... Shit!” Toby spit on the ground. “Can I have my hand back, please? I ... you win, okay? I need it, man. Please?”

Tim released him immediately. Toby rubbed it with his other.

“Continue.” Tim instructed.

“Uh, I, uh, where were we?”

“How did you get your current girl?”

“Oh, yeah. Well, P—Turbo calls me last Wednesday. I broke up on Sunday, last week. So, anyway she calls me, says stop by after practice. So, I, uh, did. We ... ya know. Um, and after, she hands me a piece of paper with Susan’s number on it. So I c—”

“Sunan.” Tim interrupted.

“Huh?”

“Her name’s ‘Sunan’, ” Tim explained, “not ‘Susan’.”

“I don’t know nothin’ ‘bout that.” Toby replied. “She said call her Susan. Spifically.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry. Please continue.”

Eying him nervously, Toby continued, “I called her. We went out Friday and Saturday. She’s cool, a cheerleader, hot little thing. Kinda smart, but doesn’t make fun of me like Jo used to. I think she’s ... not experienced, if ya know what I mean. But she seems up for some fun. Let me get farther in two dates than Jo did in a year of goin’ steady.”

Not for the first time in the last two days, Tim was reminded why he hated hanging out with jocks.

“That all?” Tim asked politely.

“Uh, yeah. Think so. I mean, until today. Then... ”

“We’ll get to that.” Tim talked over him. “Why do you think Turbo gave you Susan’s number?”

“It’s a reward, man.” Toby seemed exasperated by Tim’s questions. “I broke up with my girl over her. Ain’t no way I’m dating the school slut. Uh, no offense man. We keep things quiet, but she is, ya know?”

Tim silently acknowledged Toby was correct.

“So she set me up with an acceptable girl. She ain’t got no pull with the cheer Captain, and really, fuck that stuck up bitch. She’s fuckin’ worse than Jo was. But Susan’s cool. Makes me look like I don’t need Jo’s shit. And hey, if it don’t work out, it’s not like Susan’s so popular she can mangle my rep.”

Tim studied the sky, the ground. Shook his head in disbelief.

“Okay, the good news first.” He started. “Turbo says you can be trusted to keep your mouth shut. That true?”

“‘Course, man! We’re cool.” Toby reiterated.

“Not this.” Tim explained. “I’m going to tell you a secret, and you can’t tell a soul until it comes true. It’s good news for you, but if you told anyone I said it, it would be bad for me. That way we’re even.”

“Like, we both ... have the other by the nuts.” Toby realized. “You don’t squeeze, I don’t squeeze back.”

“Exactly. That cool?”

“Oh, man, that’s a load off my mind. You’re being real cool ‘bout this. Why you wanna date the school slut? There’s gotta be other babes you could have.” Toby asked.

“Ah, ah, ” Tim admonished. “First things first. Do I have your word, to keep my secret?”

“Totally. Fuck yeah!”

“Before this year is over, ” Tim revealed, “the following will happen. You’ll not only be banging Susan, but get a threesome with her and Turbo. And... ”

“You fuckin’ kidding me man?!” Toby hollered. “Holy shit! You fuckin’ with me?”

“Sh! Keep it down. Sheesh.” Tim looked around.

He saw the curtain in Porsche’s room move.

“Sorry. Shit! That would rock!” Toby enthused.

“And, on top of that, Natalia will fuck you. With Susan’s blessing. Can’t guarantee a threesome there, but it’s not out of the question.” Tim continued.

“Who the fuck are you?” Toby asked in amazement. “This a fuckin’ prank? You punkin’ me? No way that comes true... ”

“Now, I get a year, so sometime before graduation. Not by next week. Can you keep it under your hat that long?”

“Don’t wear a hat, ” Toby ran his hands across his shaved head. “but yeah, I won’t say anything. Wow, two cheerleaders. Captain Ice-queen herself.”

“Now the bad news.” Tim caught Toby’s eye. “You aren’t gonna like this.”

“Shit! You’re gonna ask me to give up Por—sorry, Turbo for that shit, huh?”

“Toby, how do you figure you’ll have a threesome with her if I ask you to give her up?” Tim rolled his eyes.

“Oh, good point. Hey, you jus’ gonna let me bang your girlfriend? How’s that work?” Toby furrowed his brow.

“She’s not my girlfriend, Toby. I never said that. Pay attention. What did I actually say?”

“But you said ‘she’s mine’, I mean, ‘yours’. What do you mean, then?” Toby sounded lost.

“I mean just that. She belongs to me. She’s my bitch. I do with her as a please. If I wanna fuck her, I do. If I tell her to fuck someone, she does.” Tim gave a hairy eyeball. “Or. Not. It’s my call. Get it?”

“Oh, shit! How the fuck you swing that? No way! Really? When did this happen?” Toby sounded shocked.

“Does it really matter?” Tim asked impatiently.

“Not really, I guess. But fuck! You just snapped your fingers and her pussy’s yours? I wanna hear it from her.”

Tim swelled up. “You don’t believe me? How’m I gonna make that stick if I’m lying and she goes around me to you?”

“Whoa! Chill!” Toby’s arms waved. “I ... guess so. Makes sense. It’s just a lot, ya know?”

“I get it. Now, pay attention. You want to continue getting some from Turbo, you go through me. I tell you where, when, all that. No more standing appointments. That’s what you had, right?”

Toby nodded, bummed.

“You’ll still get some, just not as regular as before. Might be less often, might even be more. No promises other than it comes from me. That’s one restriction. We clear?”

Toby sighed. “I wondered what she meant. Yeah, we’re clear. Shit.”

Tim stepped up, punched Toby’s shoulder.

“Dude, I promise you, this year’ll be better than you imagine. If I can ‘snap my fingers’ and get Turbo on my dick, isn’t it just possible I might have some inside info?”

Toby brightened.

“Okay, may be. I’ll give you a chance.” Toby waved behind him. “Just sucks, I had a good thing goin’.”

Tim shrugged. “Things change. Sometimes for the better. Now, second thing.”

He paused. Porsche stood in her downstairs front window, giving him an exasperated look. He glared an icy one back, made a flicking motion with his finger. Her eyes widened. She disappeared.

Toby spun around, but she was gone.

“Toby.” The other turned back. “You’re not allowed to break up with Susan. No matter what happens, what you hear, what she does, or doesn’t do. You will date her until I say otherwise.”

“Fuck that!” Toby spat. “I date who I want. You ain’t tellin’ me who I can or cain’t be seein’!”

“Toby.” Tim’s patronizing tone surfaced. “You want a threesome, including Turbo, and not with a bunch of other guys? You want a shot at Natalia? All, with Susan’s blessing?”

“Oh, yeah. But still. What if she’s a bitch to me? I ain’t doin’ that shit no more. I had’ta put up with it from Jo, she was older. It was good for my rep ta be datin’ her. I’m a Senior now. Best year of my life!” Toby declared.

“She gets out of hand, let me know. I’m not doing this to fuck with you. Okay?”

Toby nodded. Porsche’s face appeared, back in her own window. She made a silly face. Tim’s brief glance was stony. She pouted, disappeared.

“Besides, I’ll let you in on the final part of the secret. She’s cherry. Turbo wants you to pop it for her. Said, and I quote, ‘Toby’s the man for the job’. How’s that sound?”

“She said that?” Toby glanced back at the house. “No shit?”

“No bullshit.” Tim confirmed. “Turbo said you had the proper skills. Make it good for her, and I’ll make it worth your while. How’s that sound?”

“Good for Susan?” Toby confirmed.

“Yeah. Get her coming back for more, and you can almost treat her however you want at school. Trust me, I’m not setting you up. This is a good thing. For you.”

Toby deflated. “Okay, you got it man.”

“We good now?” Tim asked. “We need to review?”

“Nah, I don’ think I could forget this conversation if I tried. Threesome and Natalia. You own ‘Turbo’ now. Where’d she get that nickname? And, uh, stick with Susan, break her in good. Not so bad, now that I say it all like that. I still gotta know, who the fuck are you?”

Tim laughed.

“See you at practice tomorrow, Toby.”

“Uh, Por—Turbo said, we could ... ya know, after you got here... ” Toby hesitated.

Tim shook his head. “Not tonite. You pissed me off. You punched me twice. I’m gonna hook up some pussy for you after that? Really?”

“Yeah, guess not.” Toby seemed dejected.

“Why don’t you go call your new girlfriend, give her some sweet talk. I’ll bet she gives you something to think about. Later Toby.”

Tim walked past him into the house. He didn’t even realize he hadn’t knocked when Mrs. Wolfe looked up and gave a startled jump.

“Oh, Timmy, it’s you. You startled me.” She clutched a short, black silk robe closed.

Tim looked down at the doorknob in his hand. Back up to meet her amused gaze. He didn’t say anything for a long moment, just studied those deep blue orbs. Porsche’s blue was lighter, closer to gray. Her mother’s were a deep, ocean-blue. Platinum blond hair hung down her back. Even clutching the two robe halves closed, he saw deep cleavage. Long, long legs stretched below the obscenely short hem.

“Enjoying the view?” She teased.

Remembering the video where the stacked blonde fucked like a mink made him smile.

“I always enjoy looking at a beautiful woman, Mrs. Wolfe.” He replied.

A surprised look crossed her face. She released the robe. It was still tied, loosely at her waist, obscuring her privates. The top gaped open invitingly. Her nipples poked through the sheer material. He could just make out one aureola sliding into view.

“Porsche tells me you like to do more than just look, young man.” Her voice turned husky.

He closed the door behind him. Heard Toby start his car and drive away.

“Depends on the woman, and the situation.” Tim replied.

Holy shit! I’m flirting with Mrs. Wolfe. Where is this coming from?

She simpered. “Finding a half-naked MILF waiting for you when you come charging into her house? What about that situation?”

Tim stepped closer. He could smell her scent. Flowery and ... arousal? She was wet. For him?

“And the woman, what about her?” Tim challenged.

She pulled the tie loose, let the halves fall open. A boobie shake (definitely ‘D’s or better) and the robe puddled at her feet in a black crescent. Her nipples, bright pink, stuck out with arousal. Half-dollar sized areolae capped perfectly round breasts. Flat stomach, shaved vulva and a tiny gap between her thighs below.

He dragged his eyes back up to meet hers.

With a calm tone he didn’t feel he stated, “Simply stunning. Now I know just how beautiful Porsche will be in ... fifteen years?”

She pressed against him, lips hovered inches from his. “Silver-tongued? When did you turn into such a charmer? Porsche used to complain incessantly about your silence.”

He closed his eyes. Her scent was stronger now. Definitely wet for him. Porsche’s image floated before his mind’s eye.

“I believe it to be her doing.” He opened his eyes. She was even closer now.

“Her body’s a Blarney stone? That’s your claim?” The blue was even deeper from up close. Stormy.

“An afternoon with her... blew a fuse or two somewhere up here.” He tapped his temple. “When they reset, well, let’s just say I’m a better person for her friendship.”

She smiled at his double entendre. “You going to kiss me, or not?”

“Not until I’ve spoken with your daughter.”

Surprised, she asked, “Why’s that? I know she won’t mind.”

“Maybe. Maybe not.” He replied. “But she’s my friend. I value that over the taste of your obviously sweet ... soft ... lips.”

“Oh, you sweet boy. I see why she likes you. Now, no breaking her heart. I don’t think she could handle it again.”

She leaned forward, kissed his cheek softly.

“Again?” He asked.

She stepped back, picked up the robe. She slipped it on, but left it open. She glanced up the stairs.

“Go on up. We’ll talk again. Of that I have no doubt.”

Shaking his head, he trudged up the staircase. He suddenly felt dead on his feet.

“Oh, and Timmy?”

He stopped, didn’t turn.

“Yeah?”

“I’m told she’s the only one not in on our plans yet. It’s your job to talk to her? Don’t leave her in the dark. She won’t like it.” Mrs. Wolfe sounded disapproving.

“I won’t. She’s going to save us a lot of time, actually.” He stared moving again.

“Oh.” He heard her moving to the foot of the stairs. “You going to tell the rest of us what your plan is?”

“Sure.” He sighed. “Just as soon as I figure it out.”

A tinkling laugh. Just like Porsche.

“Well, I’m sure my daughter will have an idea or two. The little vixen’s always got something cooking.”

“Uh-huh.”

As soon has he passed the threshold to Porsche’s room, the door slammed shut and he had his arms full of pissed off Turbo. She plastered her lips to his. Then pulled back, smacked him upside the head, then shoved her tongue down his throat.

He lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He cupped her ass, felt a thong, and nothing else. He stumbled over to the chair and crashed to a seat.

When Porsche came up for air, he looked down. She wore panties and a tiny baby-doll T-shirt that barely came below her tits. A pair of nipples poked through the powder-blue cotton.

“Somebody’s happy to see me.” He remarked.

Her icy blue eyes met his. Where her mother’s eyes were stormy, Porsche’s were an arctic blizzard.

“What the hell was that all about?” She demanded.

Tim sighed. “Porsche, I’m tired. Can you be cool, please?”

“I’m sorry lover.” She sounded chastised.

She slipped off. “C’mere.”

She tugged him over to the bed. Pushed him seated. She knelt, got his sneakers and socks off. She stood, pulled his shirt up. She tossed it over her chair.

When she pushed him back and began unbuckling his pants, he protested.

“Damn, girl. Just give me a bit!”

“It’s okay.” She husked. “I know just what to do. Take off your pants. Leave your underwear on.”

Looking incredulous, he complied.

“Now what?”

“Lay face down, in the middle.” She pointed.

Obediently, he positioned himself on her mattress. She retrieved a bottle from her non-refrigerator nightstand. She climbed up, straddled his buttocks. He heard the cap pop free. A sticky noise followed.

Then soft, slick, insistent fingers began kneading his back. They started along his spine, just above his pelvic bone. She knuckled, rubbed, dug fingers into knots. She worked her way up to his neck. It took a while.

She leaned over, her breath tickled his ear.

“I’m so wet for you right now.” She whispered.

He shifted his hips.

“That make you hard?” She smiled.

“Maybe.” He mumbled into the fabric.

“Well, maybe later.” She teased. “First things first.”

She worked her way down an arm.


Tim snorted awake, jerked. He looked around confused. He was lying face down. He heard a tapping noise. The room was dim, and certainly wasn’t his. He turned his head. Porsche sat beside him, still in her baby-T and panties. The wireless keyboard sat in her lap. Her fingers flew across the keys. She didn’t even glance down at him.

“What time is it?” He licked his lips. “Thirsty.”

“Nightstand.” Porsche pointed back the other way. “Gimme two minutes.”

He didn’t even bother looking at the TV to see what she was working on. A giant bottle of water and banana sat beside the bed. He downed them both without hesitation.

He flopped onto his back beside her. He stared blankly at his reflection in her mirror. He stretched an arm out. Turned it this way and that. He flexed a bicep. He frowned.

“And ... done.” Porsche tossed the keyboard to the floor. She curled herself against his side, under an arm. She rested her chin on his peck.

“Am I ... bigger?” He stretched the other arm up for inspection.

“Yes.” She whispered.

He looked astonished. “Noticeably?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t mean since before. I’m talking about since Sunday.”

“Yes, since Sunday.” She confirmed, quietly.

“How is that even—wait, stand up.”

He lifted his arm from around her back. She hesitated.

“C’mon, get up. Let me look at you.” He ordered.

Slowly, she slipped from the bed. Head bowed, hair covering her face, she waited.

“Look at me, girl. Turbo, look at me!”

She met his eyes, tears brimming. He swung up to sit on the edge. He held his hands out.

“C’mere. What’s the matter?”

She moved between his legs, allowed him to encircle her body with his arms. He held her for a while.

“You wanna talk about whatever it is I said?” He ventured.

“Is my ass to big, or too small?” Her voice quavered.

He almost laughed out loud. Almost.

“Um, isn’t that the cliché no-win question for a guy?”

She backed up. Turned and cocked her ass for him.

“I’m serious. Do you like me curvier, or thinner? I know I’m not as hot as your mom, or sisters, yet. But I can be.”

Tim’s cock hardened. It slipped out the leg-hole of his underwear. She saw it, leered. The lengthening tool swelled.

He gulped. “You ... you were hot before. Now ... your ass is smaller today, isn’t it?”

She nodded.

“I can tell. Though I couldn’t tell you how. Your tits got bigger, huh?”

She pulled the T-shirt off, tossed it aside. Cupping them, she leaned forward.

“You like?”

He stood up. Yanking his underwear off unceremoniously, he palmed her ass. He pulled her against his body, kissed her neck just below her ear.

“No, ” he hissed, “I fucking love how you look. Hot enough to make my balls boil. Tight enough to milk me dry. I can’t imagine any clothing that doesn’t make you look amazing. You’re the sexiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

“Aw, you say the sweetest things.” She simpered. “Hey!”

He reached down, tore her G-string panties off with a snap. He tossed her on the bed with ease. Holding her ankles with one hand, he folded her back in half. Her tight, hairless, soaking little fuckhole hove into view. With his other hand, he cupped an ass-cheek, spread her tender flesh, just a little.

He inhaled deeply. Her scent washed over him. Without another word, he dove into her weeping gash. He snaked his tongue through her folds. He tickled her taint, drew a saliva circle around her anus. She giggled, writhing in pleasure at his attentions.

He moved up, lapped her entire cunt from top to bottom. She pulled herself against his hands, trying to get more contact. Her pussy juices drained into his mouth continuously. The taste drove him nuts. Shortly he was jamming his tongue into her hole, scooping as much fuck cream out as he could.

“Yeah! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh shit! Deeper!” She babbled.

He moved up to her clit next. Took the gumball-sized bit of flesh between his lips. He went to town on it, flicked it and teased it and kissed it for a good thirty minutes. After the first five, Porsche was delirious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.