Even worse!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Sunday, August, Year 0

“Porsche?” Lexi knocked on her daughter’s door the next morning. “You awake? It’s time for church.”

“Argh!” She heard her daughter exclaim.

“What is it dear?” She opened the door.

Porsche stood in the middle of a disaster zone. Clad in skimpy, crotchless blue thong panties and a demi-bra, hands on her hips, she growled her frustration.

“Mom?” She turned. “You have to let me wear this today.”

She held up a blue tennis dress that both women knew only hung to mid-thigh. Otherwise decent, when Porsche hit her last growth spurt, Lexi’d declared it too short for church.

Porsche held up a pair of slipper flats with it. “I’ll wear these with it. C’mon, please!?”

Lexi sighed. She was well aware of Porsche’s plans for the day. When the Johnson’s didn’t return the previous Sunday, Porsche pestered her father until he made a call down to their rep at the Resort. When they confirmed (reluctantly) that the delay was due to the Diamond Membership Mr. Johnson purchased, Porsche went nuts, happily hugging both her parents.

“Okay, fine. But for god’s sake, be discrete today.” Lexi admonished.

“Thank you mom! You’re the best, ever!” Porsche hugged her mother and quickly struggled into the form-fitting garment. “Zip me up?”

Lexi complied, and smiled as her daughter scampered off to the bathroom to throw on some makeup.

“Keep it light dear!” She called.

“Yes mom!”


The moment John put their SUV in park when they pulled up to the church, Porsche was out the door.

“That boy isn’t going to know what hit him.” John chuckled.

“Be nice dear.” Lexi put a hand on her husband’s arm. “Losing her friendship with Timmy hit our girl really hard. If she screws this up, I ... don’t know what she’ll do. Please be supportive.”

John nodded. “I don’t know the boy well, but Perry says he sees more of himself in Timothy than any other kids. I’ll talk with him.”

Lexi kissed her husband’s cheek. “Thank you dear. I love you.”

John smiled, brought his wife’s hand up for a kiss. “Love you, my queen.”

They exited the vehicle. Porsche was already inside, but John spotted the Johnson’s and Young’s standing near the entrance, talking with Marvin and Sherrie. John and Lexi exchanged a glance and made a beeline for the group.

When they approached, Marvin turned. “John! You weren’t kidding! If anything, you understated how enjoyable that resort is. The Reverend here was just extolling its virtues.”

John nodded to Richard, completely missing the calculating gaze. “Glad y’all had such a good time. Would you, your wife and Perry and Candice like to join my family for lunch after service?”

Perry Johnson gave him a wink, nodding. “We were gonna invite you, actually. Sounds good. My treat.”

John shook his friend’s hand. “No argument. Could I speak with you a moment?”

Perry shrugged. “Sure. Back in a sec guys.”

As the pair stepped around the corner, they heard Marvin asking, “So, what was the most enjoyable thing about your trip?”

John and Perry shared a muted chuckle.

“You convinced them to go?” Perry asked.

“Seems like.” John replied. “He seemed less ... enthusiastic last night when I brought it up. Then again, that might’ve been because Lexi’d just finished fucking his brains out. He certainly recovered quickly.”

Perry’s eyebrows shot up into his hairline. “Sherrie too?” John nodded.

“You sly dog, you!” Perry clapped John’s shoulder. “Let’s get lunch at La Cucina. I can get us a private room. I think discretion is called for, yes?”

John agreed. “Sure. Meet up there after this?”

“Will do. So, what did you wanna talk about?”

John sighed. “I never told you this, but do you know who’s idea it was to ... introduce you guys to the Lifestyle?”

Perry shrugged. “Uh, not really. Egotistically, I have to say Lexi, but I never really thought about it. You both seemed totally cool with it. Not like one was leading the other. Why?”

John looked around, made sure no one was remotely within earshot. “It wasn’t either of us. It was Porsche. When we told her we were considering the idea, in a general way, but unsure how to go about it/ who might be amenable, she insisted it be you two.”

“P ... Porsche? You serious?” His eyes narrowed thoughtfully, he cocked his head. “Why? What’s up, my friend? You didn’t bring this up for no reason.”

“Oh no, there’s a reason all right. I don’t want to hurt your feelings, please believe me, I have no regrets, but you, Candice, me, Lexi, we were all a means to an end for my daughter.”

Perry shook his head ruefully. “Regular force of nature, that one. We missed having her come around when she and Tim stopped being friends. Oh, by the way, Candice and Barbara have decided it’s Candy and Barbie now. Apparently couldn’t let your wife get away with being the only one with a sexy name.”

John laughed, shaking his head. “Women! More competitive than we are!”

Perry snapped a finger. “That’s why she marched right by us without so much as a ‘hello’! She wants Tim back, doesn’t she? Whatever happened between them? Tim never talked about it. No surprise, him being a teenage boy and all.”

“Well, this is all third hand, from Lexi mind you, ” John explained, “but when they all hit puberty it freaked Tim out and he stopped talking to Porsche. If I had to guess, I’d say he got tongue tied when he saw her as a sexy girl, and not as the tech tomboy he’d grown up with. Probably snowballed from there. Porsche wants her friend back. Actually, the way she expressed it to me was: she wants a friend, with all the benefits.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Perry asked.

“Nothing! Nothing’s wrong with her wanting, and hopefully getting that. He’ll probably be a good influence on her. But, well, if just seeing her change got him tongue tied, what’s gonna happen when she drags him off somewhere private? And I’m talking like, this morning, after church? Is there any resentment? Bad impression, what with all her ... ah ... adventures this past year? I’m not sure she’ll take it well if he rejects her.”

Perry grinned. He put an hand on both his friend’s shoulders. “Don’t worry, mi amigo. Little Timmy isn’t quite so little any more. Pretty soon we’re gonna be calling him Tiny Tim. But I’ll talk with him for you. Make sure he doesn’t act like a dick.”

“Thanks! You’re a good friend Perry.”

“And you, too. Let’s head back, rescue Richard from Marvin’s inquisition.”

Laughing, the pair headed back around the corner.


The two fathers need not have worried though. Porsche marched into the vestibule and immediately spotted ... Timmy? Her breath caught. Her ‘little’ friend looked like he was ready to play pro football right now. As a lineman! He stood at ease, while several girls clustered around. He laughed and flirted confidently.

Shit! Dao and Mali were bookending the big boy. Both blatantly touched his arms and shoulders. Those sluts knew Porsche had designs on the boy. Back-stabbing bitches! She spotted the girls’ younger sister, Lamai, who seemed to be on track to surpass her older sisters’ rep shortly, plus a couple other young girls in the group she knew didn’t mind getting frisky (with their boyfriends at least).

Drawing a shaky breath, she steeled herself and marched over. The girls were all crowded around so tightly, it was impossible for her to break through. Timmy didn’t notice her at first, but Mali did.

“Porsche! Hey girl!” She chirped. “Check it out, Tim’s been hitting the gym, big-time. C’mere!”

Mali grabbed her friend’s hand and pulled Porsche through the throng. As soon as Porsche was within range, Mali forced Porsche’s hands to feel Timmy’s broad chest. She heard mutters of “tramp!” and “whore!” from the girls behind her.

“Damn, he’s hot!” Mali hissed in her ear. “How’d you know? I like, totally hate you for calling dibs on this deliciousness.”

Porsche winked at her friend, mouthed, “Told ya!”

A look, nod and head bob told the girl that Porsche was willing to share, just give her some space.

Tim waited patiently for Porsche to give him her attention. When she met his eyes, he gave a genuine smile that just about melted her heart. And panties. She found her hand unconsciously moving south.

Stop that! You’re in church. Get ahold of yourself, you slut!

“Hey Timmy, how was your vacation?” Her lips quirked.

He laughed, “It was fun. Probably the best resort I’ve ever been to. You agree?”

He winked knowingly.

Oh damn! Who are you, and what did you do with my little Timmy?

She agreed, and they traded completely made up stories about the place. All the while, sharing a conspiratorial grin. She turned it into a competition, coming up with the most outrageous lies that still sounded believable. In minutes they were both struggling to keep the laughter at bay as one or another of the girls surrounding them made valiant attempts to insert themselves into the conversation.

I missed you, Timmy! Porsche was dying to get her childhood friend alone.

“Timothy!”

His head jerked around as his father came inside. She saw her mother and Timmy’s and a bunch of others stream past, ignoring the teens.

“Sup dad?” Tim’s hand dropped possessively to Porsche’s hip.

“Can I have a word before we go in?”

“Sure dad, no problem.” Timmy turned to her. “Can you give me a minute? If you wait, I’d love to sit with you.”

She agreed. How about if I sit on your lap? Nice little grind, for the whole service?

The cluster of girls broke up as Timmy moved over to his father. Most of them cast dirty looks her way.

Porsche sighed.

“Don’t worry about them.” Mali consoled.

“Yeah, fucking uptight little bitches!” Her twin, Dao agreed.

“Sh! Don’t curse so loud!” Mali admonished. “Jeez. You have such a foul mouth.”

Dao shrugged. “Fuck ‘em.” She muttered.

She hugged Porsche. “Hook him quick, we wanna play with that. Soon!”

Porsche smiled, hugged her friends. “Thanks guys. I will, just be a little patient. Timmy and I were friends growing up. Give us some space.”

“Okay, but we want details!” Mali instructed.

“Call us later!” Dao took her sister’s arm and the two moved into the Sanctuary.

Porsche looked around. Most everyone was inside, or moving that way now. She slipped over to the womens’ restroom and ducked inside. A quick check showed she was alone. She stationed herself at the door, peeked out at Timmy talking to Mr. Johnson. It didn’t look like he was in trouble or anything. She hoped he hadn’t gotten grounded. She didn’t have a car yet, of course. Too young. So sneaking over to his house would present problems.

Mr. Johnson clapped his son on the shoulder, then walked into the Sanctuary. Timmy turned around, looking for her.

“Timmy! Over here!” She called.

He glanced around, self-consciously. They were alone. Actually, if they didn’t hurry, they’d be late (and noticed) going inside.

Luckily, she had other plans.

She opened the door when he approached, and pulled him inside.

“Hey, wha--?”

“Sh!” She cracked the door again. The vestibule seemed to be empty, but she wanted to make sure no stragglers spotted them.

“Uh, just so you know, if I get caught in here, it’s my ass.” Timmy reminded her.

“I know.” Porsche glanced at him. “We’ll go upstairs to one of the offices. They always leave them unlocked during church.”

“Know that from experience, do you?” Timmy smiled to take the sting out.

“Actually, no. Not personally. A friend told me.” She slipped her head out, but didn’t hear anyone.

“C’mon!” She grabbed his hand.

Oh god, he feels so strong now!

She pulled him to the back stairway. The duo crept up to the church administrative offices. Reverend Young’s looked the most useful, with a leather couch, several comfy chairs, and a thick door, which locked.

Porsche dragged Timmy inside and pushed him into a chair. Engaging the deadbolt, she strutted over to lean against the desk in front of him.

Silence.

“Uh, I’m not sure... ” He started.

“How was your vacation?” She blurted at the same time.

They burst out laughing.

“Sorry bout that, you go.” Timmy waved airily.

Giggling, suddenly shy, Porsche toyed with the hem of her dress.

“Did you have a good vacation?” She whispered.

He leaned back. Poked his lip thoughtfully.

“I did. Had a great time. Isn’t it obvious?” He indicated his body.

“Yeah.” She breathed. “You look really good, Timmy. Like, really really good!”

Smiling at her, he replied, “Could you call me just Tim now? Timmy sounds so ... childish. And I’d say you look smoking hot, but I think you know that, since you have been for a while now.”

“Thank you, Tim.” She stepped between his thighs, looked down to meet his eyes. “I missed you. Could ... could we be friends again? I kinda need my best friend back, these days.”

Tim nodded, “I heard those girls. That stuff bothers you, doesn’t it?”

Porsche shook her head. “Not the comments, just ... the constant fighting. It’s like a battle every day. Dao and Mali are like my only sorta friends, but all we really have in common is ... liking sex. They’re the least technically savvy teens I know. And the guys I know, well, you know how guys are. If they’re not thinking with their dicks, they’re asleep. And even then... ”

Tim leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Porsche’s thighs. He tucked his head against her tight, flat stomach and squeezed.

“I’m sorry, Porsche. It’s my fault, isn’t it?”

She ran her fingers through his hair, “No, not really. It, it took a while, but I understand what happened. I didn’t really get it at first, and was really hurt when you wouldn’t talk to me anymore.”

He chuckled, “Yeah, well, when you suddenly started showing up in tight shorts and tighter shirts. And had boobs! It might’ve been just a teensy bit overwhelming to my nerdy sensibilities.”

He pushed her away, hands on her hips. He looked up at her. “Every time I tried to talk to you, I felt like an idiot, stumbling all over myself. After a while, it was just easier on my ego to pretend you were out of my league than to continue embarrassing myself.”

Porsche pouted. “I’d’ve been happy even if you didn’t talk.”

She knelt, face level with his. “I wanted you to be my first. Did you know that?”

Tim sat back, stunned. “Uh, I ... you ... really? Me?”

Porsche smiled, rubbed her hands on his quadriceps. “Even when you wouldn’t talk to me, I wanted you. You could’ve taken me anywhere, even without talking, and I would’ve let you. You’re my favorite guy in the whole world.”

He shook his head, ruefully. “I was pretty clueless, wasn’t I?”

Porsche shrugged. “You’re where I was, a year ago. I get it. I know you’re not a virgin any more, that’s pretty obvious.”

He smirked. “Is it?”

She smacked his leg. “Well, yeah. Even if I didn’t know, you sitting here comfortably, with me kneeling between your legs, no way you’d be acting like this if you were still a virgin. Hell, I’m guessing this isn’t even the first time for this exact situation, is it?”

“Ah, no, it isn’t. Sorry.” He wouldn’t look at her.

She dug her nails into his leg, “Look at me. We’re friends right?”

He glanced up, and what he saw in her eyes jumped straight to his dick. “Yeah(cough) ... yes, we’re friends.”

She licked her lips. “Can we be friends ... with benefits?”

Wordlessly, he nodded. She stood, turned around.

“Unzip me, please.”

The only sound in that dead silent room was the metallic tear of her zipper being lowered. She tugged and shimmied, and the blue garment pooled at her feet. She picked it up with a toe, tossed over the back of another chair.

Tim stared in amazement. Porsche had long blond hair, even longer legs topped by the tightest little ass. A blue thong tucked into her ass-crack made the globes look even rounder, if that was possible. God, she looked good enough to eat!

He leaned forward to do just that, but she spun around.

“Not just yet, big boy!” She shook a finger in his face.

She was even hotter from the front! Blue satin cups held, presented her nipples for inspection. Perky and pink, they stood straight up. Begged for a kiss. His mouth watered at the sight. Her panties were crotchless, and a thin film of fluid coated the tight, hairless folds. The smell of her arousal struck him, his cock twitched.

She pushed him back and knelt between his thighs again. She slid her hands up to his crotch. A deft move unzipped him and she felt around inside his pants.

“Oh yes!” She lit up. She had to undo his belt and waist-catch, but that was the work of a moment. His cock hove into view. Already hard, it throbbed between her fingers.

“What’s this?” She asked. A coating of fuck-fluids glistened, all over the shaft. The scent of sex struck her and she leaned forward to lick the juices. “Who’s pussy (lick) is this (lick)? It’s delicious (lick)! Did you (lick) fuck someone (lick) right before church (LICK)?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.