Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Saturday, August, Year 0

Porsche loved sex. Absolutely adored it. Guys, girls, even groups of people. If somebody was screwing, it turned her on. She was pretty much the biggest slut in school. Um, actually she was totally the biggest slut in school. It wasn’t a secret, especially since she’d admit it to anyone who asked. Hell, even her parents knew. They loved to hear her recount her sexploits (but we’ll get to that in a bit). If she was being completely honest, she’d gotten maybe just a teensy bit out of control in the last year. And it all began with her family vacation at the Paradise Cove Family Holiday Resort.

Porsche also loved watching sex. The fifteen-year-old was watching porn right now actually, and masturbating (she couldn’t do the first without the second). She’d been doing it for years at this point, pretty much every day since puberty hit. She didn’t even bother watching regular TV anymore. Too boring. And if other people were watching her having sex? Oh, wow, orgasm city baby! She most loved playing with her pussy while watching a video of her own self having sex. That was the best of both worlds right there. And her collection included more than just one or two home videos. She rarely even bothered to watch regular online porn anymore.

When she first discovered self-pleasure at puberty, she realized her parents had forgotten that the desktop computer she’d received (so a ‘bright young girl’ could learn how it worked) was, in fact hooked up to the household wifi. Unrestricted access to the internet provided an uncensored portal to a world-wide web of prurient content. To her parents, she presented the sweet, innocent girl they’d raised. Sunday School and Church services at the Holy Oaks Unity Church in Springfield, U.S.A, where they lived provided a solid moral foundation for their daughter. Much too young to be interested in sex. They never bothered to load parental control software; they trusted her. She was smart, though and after several elementary-school teachers told her to “look it up” whenever a question arose, she was comfortable with Google search, Wikipedia and the often contradictory and confusing information they threw up.

After getting her first period, things went sideways. Her parents failed to give her the sex-ed talk. They’d assumed it would occur at school, or Church. It would at both, actually, but not until the following year. Oops, by then it was too late. Hormones clanging like a fire-alarm, she dove into her computer for answers.

Oh, wow. So, this is how you go from being a stick (which she currently resembled) to an hour-glass (like her mother, who she thought so beautiful.) Boobs: she checked her own. No, no growth, yet. Her nipples were getting more sensitive though. Oh, they’re hard now. Poking out. She clicked another article. Okay, that was normal. Women found playing with them pleasurable. She tried rubbing and pinching them for a while.

Yeah, she definitely liked that. But ... now she felt funny. Lower, down there. Squishy. Eww. The barely pubescent girl had gotten up, checked the hallway. Sounded like her parents were downstairs. She closed, and locked her bedroom door. The lock was a recent addition, something her mother insisted every young girl needed. It showed up the very next day after she showed her mother, Alexandra her first opened panty-liner box. The Privacy Talk that followed tread right up against sex, but for whatever reason (she later found out her mom had chickened out) never crossed into explicit territory.

Feeling tingly but kinda gross, she’d jumped back on the computer. More searches. Several hours later, she sat back in amazement. She’d discovered vaginae, masturbation, penises, penetration, pubic hair, cunnilingus, and a lengthy treatise on the power women had to both excite and control men with their appearance and actions. Mostly she didn’t understand it. Understanding would come with experience over the next couple years. The idea that excited her the most, though was the idea that she might be someone who incited lust and affection.

That night she’d achieved her first self-induced orgasm, imagining teasing and turning-on her chosen lover. Who that lover was, well, that stayed a little murky. She explored several fantasy men in the months following. Her father started that parade. At just under forty, John was tall, good-looking, had a commanding presence about him, and quite bluntly was completely wrapped around her finger. She found herself teasing him, sometimes without consciously deciding to do so. She’d started wearing skimpy clothing around the house, jumping into his lap when he watched TV, rubbing herself against him every chance she got.

John Wolfe was a good father, though. Wise in the ways of women, he recognized the signs of his daughter’s budding sexuality and what her actions indicated. His conversation with Alexandra resulted in another mother-daughter talk. Alexandra still avoided discussing sex directly, instead focusing on in/appropriate behavior. After her mother put her foot down, Porsche’s fixation on her father waned. She still thought him an admirable example of masculinity, but by necessity her attention turned to males closer to her own age.

In the meantime, she also discovered porn. Well, more like porn discovered her. You really can’t miss it on line, can you? Site after site, hours upon hours of pornographic videos, thousands of pictures, stories to fill every library on earth. Some of it was a little horrific. Fisting? She could barely get a couple fingers inside, let alone an entire hand! Hymen? A bit of research indicated that was an unnecessary and unneeded complication for when she eventually decided to do it. Like an appendix. Not much good, can really only cause pain. Working up her courage, she got rid of it shortly thereafter, during her period. Good thing too, because she discovered she really, really liked the feeling of something sliding into her wet little pussy. Especially while playing with her clit at the same time.

Masturbating while watching porn began occupying longer stretches of time after homework. She didn’t have many close friends. Being a computer nerd, especially as a girl, wasn’t conducive to popularity at school or church. The other computer nerds, all males, were her sole source of positive peer interaction. Unfortunately, they reached puberty shortly thereafter. After they became shy and unresponsive around her, she learned to keep conversations in neutral territory: technical subjects only. Anything personal and the boys stammered, hemmed and hawed, completely shut down. Her best friend, Timmy Johnson basically stopped talking to her entirely.

Losing his friendship devastated the young girl. She cried herself to sleep for nearly a week, wondering what she’d done to drive him away. She wasn’t experienced enough to recognize his reticence for what it indicated. So, a non-existent social life, shy disposition and burgeoning sexual desires resulted in hours, then whole nights holed up in her room.

She did discover a few interesting things in her self-exploration. The Kinsey Scale for one. Girl-on-girl videos excited her. Afraid she was a lesbian freak, she spent an entire weekend reading article after article about female sexuality. A lot of it, especially the militant feminism, she found ludicrous. But she took a few “tests” and came to the conclusion that she was probably a 2+ on the scale. Bisexual, leaning towards hetero. Relieved that she wasn’t a complete weirdo, she decided to figure out what else she found appealing.

Anal? A lot of the videos were kinda gross. Gaping? Um, no. But she explored touching herself, and found she kinda liked ass play. She’d work on that after losing her virginity, once she felt comfortable with a lover. Cream-pie/semen? Well, she’d have to wait until she found a male partner for that too. Seems some girls can’t stand the stuff, and others love to... eat it? Now, girls being slutty, that was hot. Getting men (or women) all worked up, really got her all worked up too. Hmmm, bit of research. Exhibitionism/voyeurism? Check. Liked both. Liked them a lot!

Fantasies involving men and women watching her, lusting after her began to dominate her masturbatory sessions. After a few months, it wasn’t enough. She craved real attention, from real people. How did other women get noticed? Nobody ever paid any attention to her. More research. By dressing sexy, looking sexy, moving sexy. She was way too shy, and her parents would never allow her to dress like the women in the videos. Heck, she wasn’t even allowed to wear makeup yet! But, no one could control how she moved. She found videos with women strutting, wiggling, enticing, dancing. She studied stripper footage. Her four-poster bed became a practice arena.

Until she fell off and landed on her head. Twice. Fighting a splitting headache, she forced her mother to sign her up for dance lessons the very next day. She was lean, and already taller than average. Her instructors complimented her “dancer’s physique.” Spins and kicks and performing for an audience became her sole non-computer extracurricular activity. Her parents counted their stars that she wasn’t a complete recluse.

Then, the summer after she turned fourteen, she and her parents took a week-long vacation to the Paradise Cove Family Holiday Resort. She never did discover how her father found out about the place, but it changed her life forever.

The first morning after arriving, she awoke to find her parents having sex in the bed across from her. Her mother was on top, kissing her father. They had the covers pulled up, but even that couldn’t hide their motion. Alexandra moved back and forth atop John, her soft moans barely audible. After over a year, Porsche was no stranger to watching sex. Seeing it live, in-person though, was infinitely hotter than any actor/actress in a video!

Her hand slipped down, began caressing her sopping wet cunt-lips. A finger slipped inside while her thumb tweaked an erect clit. Her parents’ lovemaking was slow, sensual, unhurried. They were two people in love, demonstrating their affection. Porsche jealously wished it was her being made love to. She longed for a lover who’d treat her half as well as her father treated her mother.

Eventually, her mother did notice their daughter’s attention. Porsche tried to keep still, but it was obvious what her hands were doing under the covers.

“Are you watching us baby?” Her mother smiled.

Porsche froze, blinked in fear. Gulping, she nodded.

Her father’s head jerked, his eyes ping-ponged from his daughter’s face to his wife’s.

“You like to watch?” Her mother asked.

Trembling, Porsche nodded again.

“It’s so ... you’re so beautiful.” She whispered.

Her mother’s smile widened. “Thank you baby. I’m glad you think so.”

“You know you’re beautiful!” Her father growled.

He kissed his wife between her breasts. Worked his way up to her neck, then behind her ear. Alexandra shivered. The covers slipped down, exposing their upper bodies. Porsche could see her father’s hairy chest and her mother’s dangling breasts. Her eyes widened excitedly.

Alexandra wiggled, sat upright. Fully exposed, she began riding her husband energetically.

“I love being watched!” She declared.

“Remember?” She asked her husband.

“I do!” He grunted.

He grabbed her hips, began driving himself into her. Alexandra looked over at her daughter. Porsche stared intently.

“Are you, ah, touching yourself, dear?” Her mother inquired.

Porsche nodded. She stopped trying to hide her actions.

“Oh!” Alexandra cried.

She threw back her head, her long platinum hair flying. She cupped her C-cup breasts, played with them. John’s hands gripped her hips, moved them insistently. The parents worked themselves to a climax.

“Oh, baby, you’re so hot!” John roared as he came inside his wife.

“I love you both, so much! Oh! Yes!” Alexandra declared as her own orgasm washed through her.

Porsche squeaked, the moment’s excitement pushed her over the edge alongside her family. As her pussy gushed and fingers played, she decided it was time to lose her virginity. Here, this week. There had to be some cute boy she could convince.

Then the phone rang.


The front door opened, breaking Porsche’s reverie. Several happily chattering people entered the house downstairs. Porsche knew exactly who it was. Her parents gave her a heads up before departing for the evening. They’d been working for the entire summer on seducing the Thortons.

“Sherrie willingly agreed, right she dear?” Her mother (“call me Lexi now”) had asked her father as Porsche zipped up the LBD for her.

The sexy black lingerie her mother wore underneath did nothing to hide erect nipples. Porsche knew her mother’s thong panties were damp. She could smell them.

“She did, finally.” Her father had confirmed. “Took some doing, but she’s finally up for a swap too.”

Porsche had smiled. This was her parents’ second ‘conquest’ since returning from vacation a year ago. While their daughter busily turned herself into the school slut, Lexi and John separately seduced her old friend Timmy’s parents. Then they got the Johnsons to agree to a wife-swap. Porsche shivered. The surreptitious footage she’d filmed of that first time played often in her masturbation sessions.

Her parents even convinced Timmy’s parents to book a trip to the Paradise Cove Family Holiday Resort. That’s where the Johnsons were currently vacationing. Scheduled to return home tomorrow. Apparently, the Johnsons were related to their minister at church, and his wife. Porsche hadn’t known that, though her parents revealed they did. Mr. Johnson had somehow convinced Reverend Young and his family to travel with them. Porsche had no idea how he’d done it, and didn’t care. All she wanted was to see Timmy again. She wanted to fuck him senseless actually. Hopefully that would get him over his shyness. A year of slutting around had given her a pretty good insight into boys’ minds. When she belatedly realized where his reticence came from, she knew what to do. A couple good orgasms would clear the air, and they could go back to being friends. That was her plan, anyway.

With the Johnsons as occasional swap-friends, her parents had set their sights on another Church deacon and his wife. Marvin and Sherrie Thorton were about her parents’ age, decent looking if only medium tall. Sherrie was quite the curvaceous package, and a lot of fun in the sack, according to Porsche’s father. Once John seduced Sherrie, Lexi’d easily hooked Marvin. A little manipulation, and supposedly the husband and wife agreed to bring everything out into the open. Tonite was their opportunity to make that happen.

Porsche tapped a couple keys on the wireless keyboard sitting beside her. Her room looked completely different now than it had when she’d first hit puberty. Gone were all the girly pictures and posters. The walls were bare, painted neutral colors. The lighting was all indirect LED sconces. A flat-screen TV was mounted to the wall at the foot of her bed. It was hooked to a laptop docking station on the tiny desk in the corner. She kept the wireless keyboard and mouse at her bed side, so she could watch and edit videos while laying in bed. A mirror was mounted to the ceiling above her. It was the one thing she’d had to ask her father to set up for her. Not an easy conversation. Apparently you couldn’t just put up any old mirror with any old mounts. It would eventually sag, then fall down. Who knew?

Normally, several cameras were mounted around the room. Porsche loved the GoPro. She could put them in strategic spots, and didn’t have to worry about focusing, or standing exactly in the right spot. A little experimentation with her lamps and she had great footage. It hadn’t even cost that much. Though her dad initially resisted buying several cameras, she’d eventually convinced him. Amazing what a man will agree to after getting a fantastic blowjob.

For tonight, the cameras were downstairs. While her parents were out, she’d hidden them in strategic spots around the living room. Her parents had no idea, and so would be completely uninhibited. Her computer was configured to receive the Bluetooth signals, so she could stream, save and even edit the footage while they were recording. She switched to the live feed, and several images tiled her screen.

Watching other peoples’ porn was fun, but watching her own was priceless.

She watched her mother walk into the living room first, Marvin Thorton on her arm. Lexi pushed him onto a couch and motioned for him to stay there. She turned, and deftly extracted Sherrie from John’s arm, and he moved to another couch. The two husbands exchanged a gleeful grin. John’s was noticeably less nervous than Marvin’s.

Porsche had two remote sound pickups stationed in the room, but they were cheap and didn’t always catch everything. Her mother said something to Sherrie, and the other woman nodded. It wasn’t recorded, but the teen supplied some dialogue in her own head. She knew how to insert subtitles, so she’d do that later, when she edited everything.

“You ready for this?” She figured her mother asked.

With the nod, Lexi moved in for a kiss. Sherrie was stiff at first, but her mother patiently continued and within a minute or two the women were sensuously frenching. Lexi slid her arms around the shorter woman, found her dress zipper. Sherrie either heard or felt the cloth relax, and she pulled her head back.

Lexi smiled and moved her lips next to Sherrie’s ear. She whispered something, then trailed kisses down Sherrie’s neck. Lexi turned the wife to face her husband, while she slipped behind. Porsche caught a look and wink her mother threw to John in another frame. Lexi peaked over Sherrie’s shoulder at Marvin, slid her hands up the blushing wife’s arms. A few tugs on the spaghetti straps and the form-fitting maroon dress slid over Sherrie’s generous breasts. It caught at her waist, and Lexi worked it free to fall at their feet.

Lexi continued to brush her lips across Sherrie’s shoulder while she worked. The woman wore a matching black strapless bra, which barely contained her tits, and high-cut panties. Marvin’s delighted look blatantly painted his face.

“May I?” Her mother murmured.

Marvin eagerly nodded. A quick wrist flip, and Sherrie’s melons sprang free. The black bra fluttered to the floor. Sherrie’s boobs were easily double-D, capped by wide aureola and tight, erect nipples. Lexi cupped the generous flesh, stroked and pulled the crinkled nubs. Marvin shifted, adjusted himself.

Porsche dipped a hand to toy with her own clit. She absolutely adored when a guy looked at her with such obvious lust. She wished it was her instead of Sherrie that her mother so wantonly displayed. She’d done something similar with Dao and Mali Sing at the end-of-school/summer kickoff party. She smiled at the memory; the Boys had gone bananas that night.

Lexi slipped Sherrie’s panties off, leaving the housewife nude, save for her heels. The woman had a Dorito-chip of pubic hair just above her already damp pussy-lips. Lexi ran her hands all over the hot-wife’s curvaceous body. While not as spectacular as Lexi, or Porsche (in her humble opinion), Sherrie was quite attractive. Marvin was a lucky man.

“Tell your husband to enjoy himself.” Lexi instructed. That statement was loud enough for Porsche’s microphone to pick up.

“Have fun sweetie!” Sherrie waved.

Lexi turned them both, gave Sherrie a gentle push to stand between John’s seated knees.

“Dear, I have a present for you.” Lexi husked to her husband. “You like?”

John leaned forward, slid his hands lightly up Sherrie’s flanks. He kissed her right at the junction of her thigh and crotch.

“So sweet!” He complimented.

He turned to Marvin. “She’s all yours. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” He motioned for Lexi to return to Marvin.

Marvin’s eyebrows shot up. “Uh, sure. I won’t!” He stuttered.

Lexi tittered, stepped between her lover’s thighs. She turned around.

“Unzip me, dear?”

Porsche faced a dilemma. In one window, her father had one of Sherrie’s feet up on the couch. His tongue dug a furrow between her vaginal folds. The woman humped against his face eagerly. Her black hair hung freely down her back as she stared sightlessly at the ceiling. In the other window, her mother shimmied out of the LBD and knelt between Marvin’s legs. Clad only in lingerie, she quickly unzipped his pants to get his straining cock free.

Porsche debated which had more visual appeal. Choosing between her parents was always difficult, as they’d both been her first.


Porsche awoke the second morning at Paradise Cove sandwiched between her parents. She’d been having the most erotic dream. It ... it ... well, she couldn’t remember it exactly, but it left her flushed, wet, horny, wanting more. That, plus her grogginess is probably what led her to permit her parents’ attentions.

John lay spooned against his daughter’s ass. His hardon nestled between her butt-cheeks. The underneath arm curled around her shoulder to cup one of her A-cup tits. His fingers gently stroked, a thumb brushed across her already straining nipple. His other hand moved along her hip. The touch was so light it tickled, made her squirm. His nose, buried in her hair, sent warm air across her neck.

“So sweet! So sexy! So beautiful!” He crooned.

To a young woman, desperate for physical attention, those words were the key to unlocking her body. She reached back, ran her hands through her father’s hair. She knew exactly who it was, but she’d never really forgotten her first crush. She still thought him sexy as hell, even if her mother forbade her from acting on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.