Incredible Changes
Chapter 190: Homecoming

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 190: Homecoming - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I hope I put everything back where it is supposed to go.

The man-in-the-machine’s android and Steve sat me down to tell me the plan.

“We tried to avoid a spectacle in this case, it was unavoidable,” Steve explained. “There are a number of factors that will are causing some interest and a big crowd is expected. After discussion with the darling triplets, their sister, Jane, Annie, and our virtual friend, decided to play down the after effects of your accident. You will have a pair of off the drugstore rack cheap sunglasses for when you are in direct sunlight or under bright lights. One of the times you weren’t working on the girls, your virtual friend had you rebuild the parts of your eyes that cause your light sensitivity. Don’t worry about having lost your low-light vision. Tests indicate that you are now able to control seeing a much wider spectrum than before. We are using that together with the rumors about your growth spurt and significant increase in muscle mass. There are reasons why there aren’t any mirrors here. Once in the room with your clothes you can check yourself out as you dress. You will quickly see why there will be little need for anyone to question why your eyes are no longer light sensitive. For that matter you will finally get answers, to your unanswered questions, about why you kept breaking your titanium exoskeletons.”

It seems that multiple news crews, and a few reporters, were going to be there to document our arrival. Paula was the guest of honor today. All the kids and their families insist that they be there to thank her for sacrificing her life for theirs.

Steve did get a bit choked up before he said, “All the children have promised to help her in any way they can, be it during her physical therapy or relearning again as if she was a young child. They know that she didn’t lose everything, she just can’t quite make the connections yet. We explained that her brain squished around in her head like an overripe tomato, dropped from a third-story balcony onto a bed of gravel. You already know that at this point in her recovery she doesn’t have a concept of modesty, so we have dressed her in loose shorts and top. Paula won’t be wearing underwear to prevent irritating her numerous scars, which were purposefully irritated to make then clearly visible to the naked eye and really pop on the high definition camera footage. Anyone who chooses to look will have no problems seeing the scars up her legs into her crotch, beside her vulva, or all the way up to under her breasts. We already expect them to show on camera.”

I pulled him into a hug I knew he had been saving for me since I started bringing Paula back from the dead. If we didn’t have to keep up appearances, Paula would have returned at full power, less the few memories we didn’t restore.

I really wish that she didn’t have all that scarring. At least there was none on her face or neck. The scars on her head would soon be covered by her hair.

Steve sent me off to dress.

Fuck me! Growth spurt my ass. I’m at least five inches taller and would make Adonis jealous. I’m way beyond being fucking buff!

That wasn’t my only surprise. The man-in-the-machine had three androids rush into the room to start throwing things at me as quickly as they could before attacking me. My reflexes and speed were unbelievable and it was all me. My shield was only protecting me. The energy came from the foods I had eaten. The androids left as quickly as they appeared. I was in the bathroom, braiding my unbelievably long hair, when I knocked a bottle off the counter. I had it in my hand before it dropped a foot. It took longer for me to register that I had caught the bottle than it did to catch it.

“David you have a group of girls waiting for you,” Annie told me she took my hand.

We walked a long way, about half of it with Annie on my back because her legs were tired out, to get to where I found a nursery. Annie sat down in a chair just inside as I went in to see the nine Paula’s. I swear each of them already knew me at some level. Even born a month premature, the babies looked like they were trying to hold their arms out for me to pick them up. One by one I bathed then, dried them, put on their diaper, fed them a bottle, burped them, and then rocked them to sleep before moving to the next one. All nine were asleep as I helped Annie walk back to where we were getting in a normal looking helicopter to fly home.

“Those babies are precious. I didn’t know that there was anyone other than us here. How many do you think are twins,” she asked.

“Probably none of them,” I told her without saying they were Paula’s nonuplets. “Babies that small all look pretty much the same.”

I held her hand as we took a nice slow walk to where Paula was waiting for us.

It was obvious that Annie hadn’t yet seen Paula’s scars. To show her everything I pulled down Paula’s shorts and lifted her shirt over her head.

Annie looked horrified before she joked, “You are the only person I have ever heard of that can actually say they tell were skinned alive and lived to talk about it. I don’t know what else you could call what they did to you.”

“They really had no choice Annie. A lot of her bones were either crushed or broken. The accident shredded her muscles and her tendons were torn to pieces. They tried doing the repairs via minimally invasive robotic surgery she had too much damage. On the upside, they used some sort of special glop that filled in the places between the cracks and where specially printed pieces of a bone-like scaffolding were inserted in the places her bones were complete crushed. They used that same glop inside you. It is twice as hard as normal bone as your own bone grows back into replace it will absorb the material. With nothing to lose they went into fix everything while they were in there,” I explained as I got Paula redressed. “They had the top plastic surgeons in the world sew her back up to make the scar as small as possible. In time you will only see them when she gets a good tan, which we know isn’t all that likely to happen. I’ve never seen her with a tan.”

All three of us laughed at that, even if Paula probably couldn’t remember if that was true or not.

While I was with the babies Steve asked that we use the stealth helicopter we had flow here in. They would touch down on the other side of the city where we would get in to a medical transport for the rest of the trip. There were concerns about agencies trying to see if they could find this private hospital. When we arrived in town, I helped Annie out of the transport first and then carried Paula out. They had a wheelchair waiting for Paula. I saw Crystal and Trudy waiting off to the side of the stage for Paula to arrive. There were stairs leading up to the stage so I continued carrying Paula up onto the stage as a helper brought her wheelchair up on the stage.

I never thought I would see so many people looking at me carrying Paula.

When she was in the wheelchair I moved back out of the spotlight. Paula decided that she wasn’t going to sit there like an invalid. She wanted to stand and walk to the edge of the stage where everyone had a good look at every inch of her scarred body and spinal brace keeping her spine aligned. I stayed close, to help quickly if needed, while staying out of the way.

What did the reporters expect from her? Didn’t they get the memo that she had her brain squished?

They all looked bitch slapped when Paula said, very slowly, and with a lot of effort, “Head got broken. Brian squished. Lucky I live. What accident? Everyone ok?”

Well that got the point across.

About a month before the accident I remember Paula verbally destroying two of the reporters here today. Other than pronouns, I doubt any other word she said to them was less than five syllables. They may have wanted to ask if this was a stunt. At least until it took two of the cancer survivors to catch Paula when her body got too tired to stand anymore. She had worked very hard to get out what she had said to them.

The news crews took video of Paula as their reporters did their standard little blurbs for their story. Once she had rested up, Paula stood again, with the help of two childhood cancer survivors from the van supporting her, to allow them to take pictures and video with the kids.

From their angle they all saw her bald mount as they moved around her to get all her scars on tape.

One of the girls on stage with her helped Paula put her arm over her breasts after they took her shirt off to let everyone see the scars up to her collarbone. Paula’s arm soon dropped away. Unexpectedly she worked her shorts down so that they were resting on the bottom screws of her spinal brace in back, the front was a bit below her mons. You could see the dark areas where her pubes had burned down to just below the surface. They quickly ignored her bare breasts as the cameras moved in close to see the spinal brace and then the scars on her head where we had opened her skull to get the bone fragments out.

Her shorts are giving a view of her pussy to anyone who looks.

No one was that I could see.

The news crews ate it up as each of the cancer survivors came over to Paula to tell her about their tough times fighting their cancers and thanking her for putting their lives above her own. No one had bothered to fix her shorts or put her shirt back on. All the cameramen skillfully worked their shots to be above her pussy. They would blur her breasts out, maybe.

When I saw a group of parents coming up on stage, I made myself scarce. This was all for her.

Like anyone would ever believe me if I told them I put her back together using robotic surgeons and the place in my head.

“Looks like your body guards aren’t going to be there to protect you now David,” one of the dumb jocks said as he came up behind me to hit me upside the back of my head. “You go all gay on us while you were away? Your hair looks like a girl’s. Too bad you’re not the town’s hero anymore. Going to cry?”

I’ve so had enough of this shit. I can’t beat the living fuck out of them here in front of everyone I can show them they aren’t going to want to fuck with me anymore.

Steve have gotten me a tank top and light-weight, long-sleeve t-shirt to wear home. I hadn’t bothered to button it and I had the sleeves rolled up. Before turning to the jocks, I slid my shirt off.

“Oh, we better watch out, we better not cry, little Davies coming over to show us why,” another of the dumb jocks said.

I slouched a bit as I walked over to them. Once in front of them I stood up to my, new, full height, puffed up my chest and flexed my arm muscles, as well as my abs. The tank top had been a bit loose now it pulled tight against my body to show off my clearly defined muscles. I don’t have any idea how much I weighed now my body was mostly muscle now.

Looking down on them, since I was two inches taller than the tallest of them now, I said, “Do I look like I need any protection from you, poor little excuses for tackling dummies? When I could, I held Paula’s hand. When I couldn’t I did something other than jacking off and playing video games. There was a lot of free time over all the months I was with her as they healed.”

Then in a bad Keanu Reeves I said, “I know King Fu.”

Shit! I do know Kung Fu and I didn’t need to have a big spike shoved into back of my head.

“So how about you leave me the fuck alone and go back under the rock you crawled out from under. I can kick all of your asses without breaking a sweat,” I said as I pushed each of them back from me without even noticing it took no effort at all.

I’m going to have to watch that. I barely saw my hand move and start to feel the pressure before I was doing the same to the next one. Did one of them just piss his pants?

It looked like more was scheduled up on stage so I hung back in the shadows.

Not much later a nice-looking woman in her late twenties, or maybe early thirties, came over to lean up against the wall beside me. She wanted to ask me some questions, on the record.

Great. Time to interrogate David.

“Sure I don’t promise to answer them and I won’t lie,” I replied.

She smiled and said, “Fair enough.” before turning on her digital voice recorder.

“People say they saw you squeal into the parking lot near the wreck and go rushing toward the wrecked car seconds before a large explosion caused the first responders to rush toward it. By the time they realized a girl was still stuck in the car, both you and she were leaving in a helicopter. The pictures of the car looked like it exploded from the inside. Can you tell me what happened?” she asked, in full reporter mode.

Pausing, like I was getting my thoughts together, I waited a few seconds before I replied, “I was visiting a friend when my mom called to say that four of my closest friends had been in a very bad car accident, possibly a fatal one. I got there as fast I could. When I got to the car one of the girls remained trapped in the back seat. They didn’t have the equipment to get her out yet. I was trying my hardest to get the door open when there was a huge explosion behind me. Somehow, I found myself pushing her on a stretcher to the waiting helicopter. My body was still scrawny, so there is no way I could have gotten her free myself. Do you know if the firemen arrived that had the right equipment to get her out while the rest were helping the people hit by the explosion? She is one of my best friends so I wasn’t letting her fly to the hospital with strangers.”

Yeah, we both know that question wouldn’t get you anything that you can really use other than I got in the helicopter with Crystal.

“So where did they take her?”

“I have no idea. I was so worried about Paula looking like a barely alive boneless meat sack that I never asked. I know that wherever it was, they had the newest of everything including remote controlled surgery robots.”

“What have you been doing all of this time? Why didn’t you come home?”

“Two years ago, I had yet another of my accidents that left me unconscious for the longest time yet. Paula came to hold my hand whenever she could to let me know she was there. I did the same for her hoping that on some level she too would know I was there. It didn’t matter to me that her brain looked really damaged as they carefully removed the bone fragments from where her skull fractured. Maybe it was a muscle spasm or all reflex when she squeezed my hand during those first days, I was determined to be there with her until she walked out or left in a body bag. Fortunately for her, and my mental health, she walked out of there.”

“You were still gone for the whole time Paula was there. What did you do to pass the time?”

“Apparently, I worked out, got taller and ran, a lot. I really don’t remember much of it. All I cared about was being there when Paula finally opened her eyes again,” I told her.

She turned off the recorder and looked closer at me so I pushed off the walls to flex by muscles like I had when I intimidated the dumb jocks.

“I see you did grow quite a bit. Did you grow in other places as well?”

“That is a bit of a personal question yes, I did, though only slightly. My best guess is that I’m a bit thicker and maybe nine inches long now.”

“Oh my. So, off the record, is that causing problems with the ladies? I heard the rumors that after you came out of the hospital you had many young women looking to get into your bed. The rumors were that you weren’t very well endowed back then.”

“No. I don’t think it is causing me any more problems with the girls at all. Well not any more problems than nearly every other guy in high school is having. I know reporters pride themselves on not revealing their sources I would be grateful if you could disclose your source who told you young women wanting to get in bed with me. I can only hope that they already have some experience so we aren’t both fumbling around trying to get rid of my virginity. You have no idea how much I want to see if it is true that a vagina can stretch a lot. Then maybe we will both know if this monster fits inside a woman. So far, the only girls who had slept in my bed with me are out-of-the-closet lesbians, my best friend Trudy when her mom is out of town, and Paula. Trudy told me she was still a virgin. Between us, I saw for myself when I was helping her wash one day in the hospital. At least I think that is what was blocking her vagina from letting her use tampons.”

“So, you want me to believe you are well hung and still a virgin? What about Paula?”

“What about her? She is a friend. All four of the girls in the accident are my friends. Only one hasn’t know me since were little kids.”

“Didn’t you get erections when you saw them naked?”

“Do you have brothers?”

“Yes.”

“Other than before any of you started puberty, did you see each other naked? Did it get you aroused?”

“Uh, No. They’re my brothers.”

“All four of the girls are like my sisters. Have I seen them all naked? Sure. I spent months at the hospital with them where they were recovering. If I was there with them and they needed to use the bathroom, I had to help them. Just look at Paula. Until the last few weeks she had dozens and dozens of screws going into plates to hold all her bones in place while she healed enough to get to go home. The girls all had casts on their arms, legs, and braces holding their hips in place, just to be safe. You saw how they skinned Paula alive to fix her broken body. They couldn’t put regular casts on her because they might miss her getting a bad infection, or some other problem, until it was too late. Instead she had pins, stainless-steel plates formed to support her bones like a cast, and stuff I can’t even begin to explain. They couldn’t even cover her body for the same reasons. As I did with Trudy, I also bathed Annie and Crystal frequently. They didn’t like the nurses doing it for some reason. Never once did I get hard at seeing them naked and I have seen all of them from head to toe. As I already said, they are like sisters to me, instead of girls I wanted to screw, even if any of them would ever have sex with me anyway.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.