Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 189: Rebuilding and Recovery

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 189: Rebuilding and Recovery - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Never having to shave their legs again should make both girls happy.

As Crystal played with my hair I started to try to figure out how long we had been here. They said I had locked them out for three months or was that when they had controlled me for three months?

“So are you going to start wearing goggles again when we all get out of here,” Trudy asked as she walked into the room. “You really shouldn’t cover up your handsome face David. Your beard and stronger body makes you look like you are in your twenties. I think the only thing that didn’t grow all that much is your dick. I saw it hard the last time they removed the, mostly broken, mechanical monster suits they keep strapping on you. It didn’t look to have grown much longer or thicker. Are the suits uncomfortable? They are putting one on me sometime today. They told me I need it to help me get back my muscle mass and strength. It will be faster than working out using normal methods.”

I explained how I had no idea since I never even notice I had it on, except when trying to wipe my butt earlier. Maybe it was because I was different from them.

Yeah. I’m a boy and they are three lesbians. Were we all that different? We all liked girls.

“Changing the subject to your bodies and breasts,” I said looking at Crystal’s huge ones. “I was shown how to tighten Paula’s breasts up so that they were as firm when she got her first bra. I can tighten up yours so they are nice and firm to your chests. They probably know how to reduce their size if you want. Trudy, instead of pulling your chest back some to make them perk up, I can do it the other way and make more fatty tissue to cause them to get a bit larger.”

All three said they would think about it. That was a pretty big change.

Once I helped Crystal out of the tub I had a robot waiting to take me somewhere.

The man-in-the-machine met me in an android form that looked like an old man. He said he felt more comfortable looking like himself before lightning turned him into the consciousness he is now. It seems the triplets were able to even pick his brain, once fitted with specially made harnesses that let them interface with him through one of his near human-like androids.

“David, I have found that your friend Steve still shows he is many times more overprotective of you than he is of his own daughter. My suspicion is based on the analysis of behavioral patterns when we noticed that you were pulling inward into yourself. When you were still very young, he made polite inquiries about you to adults and asked Paula questions about you. Once his wife’s malice toward you came to light, he changed to a more active approach to the questions he asked about you, under the guide of seeking to better council his daughter. Paula was the first to notice it when you were no longer showing you were consciously aware of things happening around you or done to you. Her biggest concern was your complete lack of response to sexual interactions with your peers, which included you having multiple orgasms over the course of a school day. You had no problems being conscious of those you gave yourself while fantasizing about sex with girls at school,” the man-in-the-machine told me. “When you began pulling in energy, he wanted me to force you to sleep. This was long before you began overheating the data cables. I ignored his concerns as I already have very sensitive energy monitoring in place. I also had the full access to the place in your head via the link with your goggles. As you have now learned, the human brain is just an enormous biological computer. Humans do not yet possess the technology required to process the amount of data required to map the entire human brain, never mind the connections between the axons and dendrites. I have no such limitations. Paula required orgasms to release endorphins required to transfer the knowledge, which I gave her, from her short to long-term memory. I used feedback from the goggles to trace those electrical impulses through her brain as they happened. Her normal brain is unable to absorb information at the speeds you can. During the times she was climaxing I was able to probe and stimulate various sections of her brain to obtain the data stored there. Completely of her own volition, she volunteered to allow me to further scan her brain to see if that would aid me in creating a synthetic brain to function similarly to that of a normal human brain. During periods where I forced you to rest, I used microscopic electrodes to probe the same areas of the brain tissue, while her brain was still accessible. I’m still attempting to analyze how you were able to shut me out of accessing the place in your brain as well as the other systems connected to your body. Once your subconscious found a way to connect into my computer systems, and the yottabytes of information stored within, you began exploring areas that human science hasn’t yet taken out of the concept phase. Data analysis concluded it to be impossible to rewrite the DNA inside a zygote once it begins mitotic cell division. You did this perfectly nine separate times. Even more miraculous, as I truly believe what you did is a miracle on some level, at that time we put you back to sleep, ultrasounds confirmed that each fetus were six months of age, healthy, have normal physiology, and are viable. Their DNA is identical to Paula’s.”

He guided me through finding the correct genes in each girl to make them differ from Paula slightly. I changed their genes for hair and eye color to allow us to tell them apart. While we didn’t have the luxury of permitting her to carry all nine to term, she was going to deliver each vaginally. That wasn’t difficult, or even complex, to achieve. The goal was to have her as close to Paula as she had been before the accident. Unfortunately, some memories we couldn’t recreate in her brain. Most of those strong memories came from her experiences during the sex slaver mission. The images and feelings around what she saw done to those children deemed unmarketable wouldn’t stay in her brain. Her mind treated them as if there were something trivial like sips of a beverage during a meal. We did remove other random, but not deemed important, memories on purpose. There were ones he was sure would be part of a battery run on her to assess the amount of brain damage. Each were things pertaining to school materials, social events, and similar things Paula, as well as most other kids our age, wouldn’t forget.

It was almost as pleasurable as one long, intense orgasm, when I was able to finally stuff myself with real, fully-flavored foods.

I still can’t believe I can eat so much and only feel slightly sated. The fact that very little ends up as crap isn’t a bad thing either.

I didn’t remember being put to sleep, but I woke up to Crystal and Trudy tag-teaming as they sucked my dick, at least until I came in Trudy’s mouth. I stayed rock hard as I watched Crystal get a good taste when Trudy kissed her.

“That is evil! I’m stuck over here as a robotic puppet and you two get to have all the fun. I hope his new, reinforced exoskeleton can hold up this time,” Annie said with a hint of anger in her voice. “Neither of you wants to have your pelvis broken by him ramming you though the floor.”

Why would I be ramming them through the floor?

“No one told you? Well that figures,” Crystal said as she started rubbing my rock hard, nine inch long dick. “Trudy and I still have a lot of rehab to build up our strength. We must be able to walk the entire two-mile track around the building. The puppet master wants you to check out our vaginas while we were wired up to his machines.”

Hmm. It seems that at some point I had made their vaginas and g-spots much more sensitive.

“I hope you don’t mind if I can’t cum inside you before you are too exhausted to have sex anymore, at least for a while. I don’t know when I did it, but all three of you are now wired to cum like a guy. Well without semen and sperm, of course,” I told them as I got Annie back onto one of the beds, spread her legs enough to give me access and then slid my middle finger up inside her very wet pussy.

She didn’t make it a minute before she was raising her hips off the bed as she came hard. Even with her body being kept week, to allow her body to heal slowly, she managed to go for ten minutes before she went completely limp.

Since Crystal was still using walking casts and had some sort of support harness to keep her pelvis and hip in a set position, I turned Trudy around and then let the head of my dick play around at the entrance to her vagina. She was doing all she could to push me up inside her.

Finally, she said, “Quit playing around damn it. I’m beyond horny. I need your dick worse than I ever have before. Give it to me already.”

I’m not popping your cherry without letting you know you have one once again.

“I apparently didn’t only make you more sensitive, I made you a like you were right before you lost your virginity. I think the triplets had something to do with that. I doubt you will be able to get half of my dick in you for a while. I know you love me like a brother and love me like your best friend. Do you want to think about this? You got a new start when you moved here so you could put your past behind you. Now the physical evidence of that past has also been reverted back to before it all started. Are you sure you want me to be your first, the second time around,” I asked her after turning her around to look her in the eyes without any goggles, glasses or contacts between us.

She is staring into my eyes for the longest time since we have known each other. I hope she doesn’t let her lust override her brain.

I got a huge hug from her and a great kiss before she pulled away.

I didn’t expect her to say, “Before the accident I was only two inches taller and about twenty pounds heavier than when I had my cherry popped. I checked my weight and I have looked at every inch of my body since they freed me from my strings. The only part of me now that needs adjusting are my breasts. They need to be tighter, a cup size smaller, and my areoles shrunken back down. I have pictures of me naked back then. Unfortunately, there are many more than I ever knew. You are going to be my first David. If I had met you back then, you would have been my one and only boy, as you have been since I moved here.”

Well that decides that. Crystal’s up. She knows she has her cherry back too. I get to be her first for a second time.

I found out that Crystal’s vagina was only extra sensitive when she was sexually aroused. Unfortunately, she was already aroused when she said she was ready for me to push through her regrown, versus surgically rebuilt, hymen.

I’ve never heard her scream out in pain before.

“Ok you’re going to have to give me a minute, or ten, there David,” she said with real tears running down her face. “From what I remember from the crash, I don’t think I have felt anything hurt that badly before. Add in that my vagina feels as small as it did when I first started getting wet enough to explore it, I really do feel like you are tearing me apart inside. If it is anything like you did for Annie, once we get me stretched a bit I don’t think I’m going to notice any pain. We just have to go a lot slower than either of us wish.”

The place in my head showed me that she had two eggs there specifically waiting for my sperm. Once fertilized, they would have their DNA rearranged so that one was a perfect clone of Crystal and the other a clone of Annie. The same was the plan for Trudy until her body was reverted to be as she was right before she gave up her virginity.

Once the zygotes were far enough along, they would continue developing in the artificial wombs the man-in-the-machine had built, to harvest their embryotic stem cells. Most were to be frozen, the rest sent to a lab somewhere in another country. Scientists there would put them in various mediums to if it is possible to encourage them to keep replication.

I didn’t know I had zoned out until Crystal hoarsely screamed out in orgasm right before I unloaded inside her. All four of us linked into the place in my brain to watch as my sperm swam up inside her to find her eggs. Once both were fertilized they were kept from dividing even once. The first one had its DNA rewritten to be Annie’s clone and then allowed to do its first mitotic cell division. The second had was made a clone of Crystal. We all shared her orgasm when she saw it starting to divide.

The four of us were jolted out of our shared experience to share in feeling Annie having a huge climax. We all saw that my dick was now fucking her like a drag racer piston pushing as hard as it could to get the car to the finish line first. Her entire body had shields protecting her anywhere that my speed fucking could possibly cause her damage or pain. In my brain it was as if I was feeling my dick in all three of their vaginas at the same time. They were feeling my dick inside them too. When I dry fired up into Annie, she pulled in as tightly to her as our exoskeletons would let us.

Wait. This is skin on skin contact and her bare legs are wrapped around my sides with her feet are locked behind my butt.

“That was amazing David. It hurt like hell when you jammed it halfway inside me, but then the pain was just gone. There was pressure as you worked all the way inside me, but no pain, only glorious pleasure. I don’t know how the robots could even remove our metal cages while you were pounding my wet cock massager as fast as you could. Whatever you did inside me is letting me go and go without getting tired. We have already been doing it for three hours and I want more. No, I need more,” Annie said between kisses. “Crystal passed out after half an hour. I didn’t even see Trudy go to sleep. She is going to rape you when she wakes up. The voice that speaks directly into my brain said that you didn’t just fix her boobs and other parts of her, you somehow turned her body back to how it was in the nude pictures someone had taken of her. She even has back all of her body hair. Man, she really needs to shave her legs.”

At some point I was back to fucking the hell out of her soaked pussy when an earplug in one ear had the man-in-the-machine telling me, “None of them will remember that you somehow managed to reverse ageing, even though you don’t know how you did it. Trudy’s body is back to how it was that night she lost her virginity, all the way down to the length of her telomeres. She is going to have to deal with going through her body developing into a woman all over again. Unfortunately, that means we won’t be able to have you take her zygote to turn it a clone. She won’t be having her period for eighteen months, if her memories of her body’s development are correct.”

She really needed her body to be physically as she was then. There are some deeply buried memories from around that time that being with someone she loves, and who loves her back, are going to force her to talk through with a therapist who knows all of her memories and feelings from that time, the voice in my head told me before I felt it was just gone from my mind and blocked from getting back in until I needed her to help me again.

I woke up in a bathtub with Trudy resting back against my arms. My fingers were idly rubbing her barely training bra sized breasts. She had been starting to fill out her C-cup bra at the time of the accident. Her hands went over mine as she scooted back closer to me to tilt her head back onto my shoulder.

“This wasn’t what I meant David,” she told me. “My body is back to just after I started puberty.”

I told her, “Yep. Pubic hair, hairy legs, hairy pits and all. At least we have close to a year and a half before needing to worry about birth control. It is easy enough to get shoes modified to give you some height and no one will question your being two inches shorter, not after the damage you took in the accident. We don’t have gym anymore, so no more showers at school. Now I’m not saying the girls you normally hang out with aren’t all that smart, but none of them should question why your breasts shrank as you recovered from the accident. By then you may be back in an a-cup. It isn’t like school is going to let us back in the middle of a semester anyway.”

“We’re not going back to school, except for Paula. She has to, but it won’t be a normal school,” Trudy explained. “She is going to need to go to one of the places that re-teach people to walk, speak, and does things for people who were in a vegetative state. They are going to believe she was that way after the accident. I had three amazingly hot girls, who I think you have been calling the triplets, explain directly into my head, that everything, except for some memories, were all back into her brain. Their sister had you do some sort of memory lock on her that will only let her access parts of her brain as she relearns about what is stored there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.