Incredible Changes
Chapter 176: Pissy Chrissy

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 176: Pissy Chrissy - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Pout all you want! I’m not leaving you here alone where you can get into something that will get you in deeper shit with mom.

We waited on Ralph, Fern and Hailey to head down the road before I got the keys for the Lotus. Sharon about came right there on the spot. The crotch belt pulled between her legs made her cum when it pushed on her clit.

I forgot that Chrissy hasn’t even ridden in the Lotus yet. Did she even know I had it?

Unlike when I took Frank out, I didn’t hug the corners as the Lotus stayed stuck to the road. I didn’t granny drive it either. Twice I saw cops pull out behind me when I went by. Both girls saw them too. They looked quite worried until the cops turned off onto another road after dispatch told them it was my car.

Well there is something good about the Lotus having non-stock colors.

Sharon’s mom and dad both came out when I drove up. Neither looked worried, per se, more like concerned about who she had gone off to spend the night with. I’m sure they are expecting some sleezy, old, little dick guy who somehow lured her away from the chatrooms with some offer of money, or something like that.

I told Chrissy to get in the front after I helped Sharon out. I reached in to disconnect the five-point harness before offering my hand to help her up out of the low riding car. She insisted on holding my hand all the way up to where her parents were standing on their porch.

“I had a great time hanging out last night Sharon,” I told her. “Sorry you had to sleep on the couch because my neighbor is out of town and her daughter was staying in the guest room. Still, mi sofa, es tu sofa. It does sleep really well.”

“It does. I really don’t mind sleeping on it again if you don’t mind me staying overnight sometimes. It was great swimming and hanging out yesterday. It has been a long time since I had that much fun with anyone, especially a boy, in a while. I think you’re the only straight boy I know that didn’t try to get me to do more than just hang out. Thanks. I needed that.”

Her mom added, “You need to stop staying on that computer all the time is what you need to do.”

I introduced myself to her parents and let them know that my parents were fine with her staying over if it got too late to drive her home. Because my eyes are so light sensitive, I had a special partition that comes down between what used to be my room and the guest room. My bed is on one side, the couch, TV, computer, and stuff are on the other. I started to say something else when the Lotus’s horn started beeping.

“And that would be the neighbor’s bratty daughter. Mom grounded her for breaking mom’s rules. If I want to go anywhere, I get to drag her with me. I hope I didn’t get Sharon in trouble by letting her crash on my couch last night. My parents would have brought her home last night if she said she couldn’t stay over,” I told them. “It really isn’t her fault. I’m the one that suggested she crash at my house since it was really late when we decided to get some sleep.”

That got me a quick kiss on the cheek before she hurried inside. Her parents were going to say something to me when Chrissy laid into the horn again.

If it wasn’t my car I would make her piss in her pants. I probably should anyway just for fun.

“Sorry,” I apologized before excusing myself.

Once I got on the road I asked Chrissy, “What the hell is up with you? I only planned to hang out with Sharon yesterday. When I recognized Ralph from one of the view chat rooms I asked him and his sisters to share our table as we ate our ice cream. Seriously. Even though you’re in seriously deep shit, I asked if Ralph and his sisters could share the guestroom with you. Mom knows you needed to get a dick in you before you went crazy and really did something fucking stupid. Is this how you thank me for finding you a guy that will keep his mouth shut about giving you some dick? You really are an ungrateful pain in my ass. I even brought you with us so that you could at least get out of the house for a bit, since you are on house arrest otherwise. I can’t help it that your pussy locks up and goes ice cold when you finally find a way to convince me to give it to you. Don’t go asking me for any favors anytime soon.”

I didn’t say another word to her as I took the long way home to get a look at Trudy’s and Molly’s houses. Trudy’s looked amazing. From the outside the design was the same, but the place looked brand new. I quickly noticed it had the double-pane windows instead of the old drafty ones like before.

That should help stop a lot of the mystery noises. Did any of the old ones even have weather stripping?

Molly’s house was nowhere near the same as the old one. When I made myself not see the walls I got a bit of a surprise. She had them excavate down into the bedrock to build the new bomb and tornado shelter. Thick steel girders made the ceiling of the large area and the base for the concrete slab poured on top of it. The slab looked to have a lot more rebar than I remember seeing when they were building the new apartments across from dad’s office. The best I could tell, she had it outfit with a two-hundred-gallon fresh water tank, some sort of mini sewage plant, two huge diesel generators, and had solar shingles installed on the roof. Off to one side of the shelter it looked four bikes with custom gears that turned a generator. To one side the builders had tunneled into the bedrock to make a long hallway with shelves from the floor to the ceiling, on both sides, down the entire length.

I then let myself only stop seeing the outside walls of the house, I saw they had finished the inside already. The outside was waiting for paint and a bit of final landscaping. On both sides they were removing the remains of the old houses, along with excavating some areas.

Chrissy pissed me off enough that I headed over to get some lunch at the kid’s hangout. Some kids came over to check out the car, briefly, when I parked. I made sure that they all knew that I was babysitting my bratty kid neighbor that got in trouble while crashing out our house while her mom was out of town. I made sure that it was clear that there was no way I was tapping her little girl cunt or letting her play with my dick. I even joked that it was her fault that I had to work at the underwear and bathing suit store.

Chrissy can just be pissed off about me not bumping up her popularity anymore. She is being a bratty little kid.

I liked how she pouted all the way home, even with belt between bringing her off multiple times before I pulled the Lotus back into the garage.

“You know Chrissy, if you would stop obsessing about how to get my dick into you, we would get along a lot better, like we did before puberty bitch-slapped you when you weren’t looking,” I told her as we walked into the house. “You know I don’t mind you hanging out naked in my room, even that is because you are working to get yourself off with something from the sex toy drawer. The guestroom gets all the same porn channels as the rest of the house. But if you want to get laid, you need to get Ralph, or some other boy who can keep his mouth shut, to do the job. If he doesn’t do it for you, let me know. There are a lot of girls in high school who want sex too, but they can’t stay overnight because of their little brothers. I promise, I won’t ask any boys over that can’t keep their mouths shut and you don’t even have to do anything with them. I will make them sleep on the couch in my room if needed. You need to do the same. I hear it is rough on girls who boys brag about screwing, especially if the girls in your school know it is true. Once you are labelled a slut, it will follow you until you get out of high school.”

She stomped up to the guest room, yelled something nasty and slammed the door.

Go off and pout Chrissy. It will keep you out of my hair while I go clean the pool.

I hadn’t cleaned the pool since I got back, but someone had done it regularly. I didn’t mind doing it. In the pump house I found a new testing kit that had a cartridge I put into the handle and moved back and forth in the water until it beeped. From the instructions I found this was some sort of new lab on a chip cartridge. I only had to put it into the slot on the new computerized chemical system. When it finished reading the cartridge it ejected it into a clear container below it that had a few other ones. The new checklist had me go check on each of bottles of chemicals to ensure they had the amount in them that the display above them said. Two were six ounces less than the display, so I followed the instructions that came up on the display. Basically, it had me slide out the bottle with the incorrect amount and place in a new one, but said not to open it, just put it in the holder. A minute later each one said to remove the full container and replaced the ones that still had chemicals in them. It had me verify the amount remaining and then the display showed the new amount. While I was waiting on the rest of the pre-treatment diagnostics to finish, I looked up why it had me switch out the bottles just to switch them back. There were some printed pages about it, but someone had taped paper over top of the pages. The first page said that the system knew the expected weights of the full bottles and an empty bottle. It did the math to compare how much it had pumped from the bottle to what remained. It was important that whoever was checking the chemicals to always update the displays if they were off. This is how the computer learns. As soon as I clicked on the screen that I had checked the levels, it began to backwash the filter. On the screen was a set of steps it had to complete. The system seemed happy now. It told me that to go ahead and clean the pool. I only had to click on the touch screen when I finished so it could add the chemicals.

I got a bit of a surprise when I clicked the screen after I finished cleaning the pool. Strips of LED lights, which I didn’t know we even had, turned red so that the pool glowed red. It was hard to miss, even in full sunlight. The panel beside the pump house door, and the one inside by the back door, had a stop sign on them with a note that the pool wasn’t available right now.

Seems like an excessively expensive setup just to keep from having to push a button or turn a knob to dump the chemicals into the water going back to the pool.

I got my tablet and sat beside the pool until the system said the pool was safe to swim in now.

Well if it is ok to swim now, I’m going to get dark swim goggles and see about doing some laps to build up the muscles that people can see no matter how strong my shield makes me.

I had my shield not do anything that would my muscles from building as I swam, then I started doing laps. I didn’t even know I had swum for hours until Chrissy threw the donut at me to get my attention.

“You need to find out who keeps getting these cheaply built sex toys made in Asia. Most of them don’t even last long enough for me to get off once. You’re the golden child around town, so you have to deal with this sort of shit here since I’m a guest,” she said with a big attitude as she stood there completely naked holding a handful of broken sex toys.

Mom was standing behind Chrissy looking very angry, with her arms crossed.

I stepped to the side and asked, “Mom? Do you know who I can call about Christy’s complaints about who these sex toys she is using don’t hold up very long? I do sort of agree with her. I’ve seen her use them enough to know that she isn’t giving them the kind of workout an adult woman would. They really should last long enough to give her an orgasm, it isn’t like it takes her very long when she gets herself wound up. I think they need to know. Who knows, maybe someone along the line is playing some sort of switcheroo with the real ones. I do know that the strap on butterfly clit massagers don’t look like they will break if they are made to do more than keep a girl’s motor idling until time to burn rubbers.”

I didn’t realize you could get any paler, Chrissy. You so don’t know what is coming, but I’m going to enjoy watching. Mom threated me with this when I was running around naked and jacking off all over the house.

At least she knew how deep she had stepped in it this time and had the good sense to look down at the ground as she shuffled over to my mom. I went to shower because I knew what was coming. This was going to be a whole family punishment. My goggles had popped up a message that her mom was home early, but not to tell Chrissy. The best part was hearing Chrissy pleading to at least get to put on some shorts, she didn’t want my dad seeing her naked.

Not a chance.

I showered and dressed as quickly as I could because I wanted to watch the festivities. Dad wouldn’t be home for an hour and a half, so it was going to be quite entertaining.

Mom hadn’t planned to make a big dinner, but with Chrissy having to help in the kitchen, mom changed her mind. The fifth time mom popped her butt with the big wooden spoon, I decided to get in on the fun. Under the guise of helping mom, I made sure I ended up in the right place at the wrong time. It didn’t take mom long to catch on. Chrissy wasn’t too thrilled when mom popped her on the butt with the spoon, jump away, and into me, to have ice, cold silverware, which she then had to wash by, or any other number of things I happened to have in my hands at the time. The best of all was the five pieces of spaghetti noodles I pulled directly from the boiling pot on the stove. Mom saw the spaghetti in my hands and went to pop my hand for it. I moved out of the way and Chrissy almost did, but the spoon caught one of her hard nipples. She yelped, jumped back into me, and had the, still hot, spaghetti noodles drop down onto the breast with nipple mom hadn’t caught with the spoon. Cold tit plus hot noodles set her off.

She managed to get off a few f-bombs, shits, and one asshole before mom showed her that she wasn’t some slow old pregnant woman. Chrissy got a mouthful of dish soap. When it hit her what it was, she started to run for the sink. Mom had Chrissy’s ponytail in one hand and the spoon in the other.

That is my queue to be somewhere else, anywhere else in fact. If only she were in panties.

Mom had Chrissy over her lap and Chrissy’s arm behind her back. Chrissy hadn’t managed to even spit the mouthful of soap out before mom broke the spoon spanking Chrissy’s skinny butt. Chrissy was literally foaming at the mouth when mom let her up.

“Don’t you dare even think about spitting that soap out in my sink where I’m preparing dinner. You aren’t leaving the kitchen until dinner is ready,” mom told her. “You can use your dirty mouth with your friends or upstairs in one of the bedrooms. I don’t care that you’re not my own daughter Chrissy, you’re under my roof and I won’t have a little girl, or boy, using their dirty mouth around me.”

The trash can is right there Chrissy and there are plenty of napkins on the table.

She didn’t realize either was an option, so she did her best not to swallow any of it or spit it out each time mom smacked her red butt with a wet cutting board, spatula, or plastic spoons.

Mom finally got tired of swatting Chrissy’s butt, she changed her tactics.

“Please go to the freezer, remove one of the ice packs and bring it here,” mom told her as she got the paddle off its hook.

Dad and Chrissy’s mom walked in right then so mom told me to finish the salad and put dinner in the oven while she attended to matters.

When Chrissy returned, mom told her, “Put that icepack up between your leg and push it between the lips of your vulva, touching your anus and pubic hairs over your mons. Close your legs tightly and bend over the arm of the couch. If you jerk, move away, or try to move your butt out of the way of the paddle, every family member will complete that round of paddling and then we will start over with double the previous number of licks. When we finish, you can be sure that you will not be sitting comfortably for at least a day, if you’re lucky. It will more like two to three days.”

“Some advice Chrissy,” I said flatly, hoping my voice didn’t crack. “Before you think about calling the police to say we assaulted you, claim child abuse, or any other crazy idea you can come up with, you won’t have a mark or bruise to back up your claims. Been there, done that. Didn’t work out well for me at all.”

“Chrissy, you brought this on yourself for failing to follow the rules of my household. Already grounded for being naked in the den with your friends, I come home to find you naked out by the pool. You’re now banned from David’s room unless he explicitly invites you in, each time you enter his room, even if you just left. That means no more raiding his toy drawer, so you will have no reason to continue complaining about their inferior quality failing to bring you to climax before failing.”

If she thinks the ice pack is the worse part, our family paddle is nothing she has ever had used on her before.

Out of Chrissy’s line of sight, mom pulled out an S&M padded paddle from under the edge of the couch.

Dad whispered in my ear how the paddle design hurt like hell but wouldn’t leave marks or bruises. Mom asked him to buy it years ago because of the unique way it made muscles painfully sore but didn’t do any permanent damage. He noted that he didn’t want to find out, firsthand, if that was true or not. Mainly he wanted me to be sure I know that it didn’t need anywhere near the force of the paddle. passed down to us, that they used on my butt when I was little.

As per the rules of the family, as I had seen at happen at my cousins once, I was the youngest, so I was to go last. When my turn finally arrived, I made sure only the strength in my un-shield powered muscles swung the paddle. That didn’t stop me from using the place in my head to cause her nerves to feel three times the pain each time the paddle hit her butt. Before I got the first lick in, she put her hands over her butt. I hit them with the paddle like I was hitting on her butt. I made sure they felt like I hit them five times harder than I did. Once I finished my ten licks, I passed the paddle back to mom for us to each double the number of swats in her butt. I kept her butt feeling three times the pain as we spanked her ass again.

The instant mom told Chrissy she could get up, Chrissy pulled the mostly melted ice pack from between her legs and ran for the bathroom. She let out several curses, when she tried to sit on the seat, before she lifted the seat to hunker over the bowl. We all got a straight on shot her piss going everywhere since she hadn’t closed the door.

“I get why you chose that specific paddle, but why the ice pack,” Chrissy’s mom asked.

I’m curious myself. I’ve never had that done.

Dad had a huge grin as he explained, “It guarantees that if she is into pain, spankings, or having her clitoris mashed into the arm of the couch, she won’t get aroused. For her to get the point, it must be a true punishment versus something kinky for her. We have already secured all of the over-the-counter and prescription medicines in our house and yours.”

Mom handed Chrissy’s mom a small lock box and one key. It had every single pill bottle from her house. Chrissy wasn’t going to find any pharmaceutical method of pain relief denied her.

Now that Chrissy had finished cleaning up the mess she made, I was instructed to take her up to my room to get her dressed. Mom said to find the tightest pair of the roughest shorts, a size or two too small, to put on Chrissy, without panties. A t-shirt and flip-flops finished out the outfit.

In addition, mom took away Chrissy’s house key to our house. She wasn’t leaving here with any of her battery powered, or manual, sex toys. She had what she was born with or could repurpose from around her house to distract her from the pain of her spanking.

Best of all, she was a back sleeper. She might start spooned up to someone, sleeping along on her side, or even stomach, but always rolled to her back before finally going soundly to sleep for the night.

I don’t like anyone getting paddled, much less paddling them myself, but Chrissy needed the attitude correction.

In the morning I woke to the strangest feeling. I was alone in my bed and the house was completely empty. I couldn’t remember the last time that had happened since before my accident.

After a leisurely breakfast, I went back through the same pool chemical test as yesterday. One of the other chemical bottles had more in it than the system thought, so I had to do the whole bottle swaps before the system was ready to make whatever changes it needed to finetune the pool to whatever it thought was the perfect chemical balance. After checking my emails, I went to get the mower out to cut the grass. No one asked me to do it, especially when I found our mower was now a zero-degree turn radius riding mower with two large bins on the back for the grass clippings. It always took longer to go back and forth to empty the push mowers bag than it did to cut the grass. The riding mower was five times faster than the old push mower, even when I did have to fight the trashcans of clippings to get them in the lawn waste bags.

I doubt I would even notice the push mower being a pain now. At least the weed eater is the same one I have used for years.

The only difference I found with the weed eater is that we now had an edging attachment. I had cut, edged, blown, and cleaned the grass off the mower in under ninety minutes. Now bored, I looked over at Mrs. Barnes’ and old Mr. Jones’s houses, they were usually out puttering around in their yards this time of day. Since both seemed to not be home, I went over to cut, trim, edge, and blow their sidewalks too. Both always insisted they weren’t too old to do their own yard work, even if it did take them the better part of a week to do it. By then it was time to start doing it all over again.

They probably won’t even be able to remember if they had cut it themselves or not.

When I was doing their yard work, I saw they had their gutters clogged, paint flaking off their mailbox posts and some little things I could fix without risking my life too much. Mr. Jones came home when I was getting the last of the gunk out of his front gutters.

“David get your young, accident-prone butt off that ladder. You’re likely to fall and end up back in the hospital again,” he said sternly.

I smiled as I dropped the big handful of gunk to the ground and started washing out this section of gutter.

When I was down off the ladder and coiling up his hose. I said, “Better I end up in a hospital bed than you end up in a pine box.”

“Pine my ass. I’m going in style David. Full mahogany, black silk drapes, sheets and pillow. They are even going to suck the air out and fill it with Nitrogen to preserve my wrinkled old butt,” he bantered. “You’re right though. I can’t even get that damn ladder up there anymore, much less climb it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.