Incredible Changes
Chapter 167: Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 167: Road Less Traveled - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Those windbags are going to get a real shock when try to break into our suite only to find two MPs pointing their guns at them.

“So where are we heading now Molly,” asked her as we were crossing over the Rockies toward California.

She messaged my goggles we were staying in Salt Lake City tonight. She wanted to see the Great Salt Lake before we headed to the Redwood Forest, which was the last place she wanted to see on our sight-seeing car tour of the U.S. The changes to our itinerary would now have us back three weeks before school started, instead of our original two.

You’re not fooling anyone Molly. Freeing the man in the machine was your way to get away from things you must do when you get home. I know you’re really missing your family.

In the middle of nowhere we found a motel that looked acceptable with a large diner. We both turned in early. She wasn’t in the mood for sex and I had gotten my fill recently. I even asked her to give me more of the stuff that wouldn’t let me get hard.

Turns out that her giving me some was a blessing in disguise. As were driving along she had me turn down a dirt trail she messaged me to say it would let us see the Great Salt Lake without having to deal with others. She seemed quite sure no one had used this road in a long time. This road, no, the one this one ran into was another matter.

When we came to a stop at the end of the trail, we found two Girl Scout Troops, a high school girls’ volleyball team, and two girls’ softball teams. Everyone was skinny dipping or nude sun bathing.

None of them seemed to mind a naked Molly running past the nude sunbathers to gracefully dive into the lake and start swimming parallel to the shore. I, on the other hand, did cause quite a stir.

About half of the Girl Scouts were still little girl, inside and out, who had come over from Brownies since they started sixth grade in the fall. Each of them looked up to see what was going on, looked at me briefly, and then went right back to what they were doing. It was the girls going into seventh, eighth and ninth grades that freaked out. They started rushing around frantically looking for towels, t-shirt, shorts, and anything else close at hand to cover their naked bodies from my eyes. That quickly became a non-issue when the largest, most muscular girls there came to stand in front of me.

“Look. If you’re cool then were not going to run you off,” one said as the other stripped me.

When my dick was finally swinging in the breeze the other girls said, “Don’t even think about trying to maneuver that monster into any girls not in high school. You will tear the younger girls wide open.”

“Anyone wanting to give my dick a try is going to have to get me hard first,” I told her as I took my clothes to fold them nicely before walking to put them on my car. “I’m not gay if you are thinking that is the reason. For reasons I won’t discuss I can tell you it isn’t going to happen. So, if were good, I would like to go enjoy the water with everyone else. This isn’t my first time around a lot of naked women and girls, or men and boys for that matter. For part our trip my friend and I went on a nudist cruise ship and spent part of our trip at a nudist resort. There isn’t anything any of you have here that I haven’t seen before. That includes hermaphrodites.”

The two kept waiting for me to pop a boner. One damn hot looking girl came over, got to her knees, and started to give me what would have been the best blowjob of my life, if I could get hard right now. After trying for around ten minutes to wake the dead, before a slowly growing audience, she tried a different tact.

She stood up, pushed her tits into my chest, got my dick between her legs, and did her best to try to get me hard by mashing the head of my dick into her soaked vagina. With enough persistence she did get the head in, but I didn’t get hard and her vagina pushed me out as soon as she stopped trying to force me in.

“He’s not dead and didn’t pull away from me, so I’m sure he isn’t gay. Either he has had so much sex today that he hasn’t recovered or he has the best control over his body that I’ve ever found. I’m pretty sure he isn’t hard because he doesn’t want to get hard. As far as I’m concerned, he’s good. He didn’t even grab my breasts as I was trying to stuff his sausage up inside me,” she told the big group around us before she took my hand to head to the water.

Soon I started playing keep away, Frisbee, and even some water volleyball. The girls who had covered up their bodies were soon playing right there beside me. Like at the nudist resort, we were kids having fun in a lake together. Who cares if we were all naked? Once they realized I wasn’t groping them, or even looking at them like naked girls, they started doing all they could to get me to look at them.

Well at least use what they had to try to get me hard.

I realized too late that I had made a big mistake when we were all playing keep away. One the little Girl Scouts had gotten the ball we were passing around and refused to let go. She giggled away I tried to take it from her yet wouldn’t give it to me. I kept trying and she finally ended up facing me. She decided that walking up my body would give her the leverage to get me to let go of the ball. I did let go of the ball to let her think I had given in. Instead I got both of her small feet in one hand and the other in the middle of her flat chest. I stripped the ball from her hands as I flipped her away from me. She did two summersaults before grabbing her nose right before entering the water.

Big mistake.

Like pretty much any little kid, who is getting attention from someone else, the little eleven and smallest of the twelve-year-old girls did all they could to try to get the ball away from me whenever I had it. Everyone knew the little girls no longer had any interest in the ball anymore. They wanted to have a reason for me to throw them. Once the adults saw I wasn’t feeling them up, shoving a finger in either hole, and was purely enjoying tossing the little girls around, they accepted that I wasn’t doing anything differently than if they had been wearing bathing suits.

It wasn’t long before I gave up all pretense of keeping the ball. I handed it to the girl before I got one hand under her butt in one hand and feet in the other, before I tossed the girl toward one of the older girls. Anytime a little girl had the ball, the older girls would throw the girl too. Most of them were still at that age where they still reached up to hold their nose closed before hitting the water.

Sorry. You can’t hold your nose and the ball. Your arms are still too little.

None of them could keep the ball when they hit the water and the rest of the girls started scrambling to get the ball.

We kept having a blast tossing the little girls around. It didn’t take long for the girls who had started to get tits, and now had some hairs between their legs, got into the mix for us to throw too.

Man. These big girls must be farm girls. They are throwing those twelve to fourteen-year-old girls high up into the air like they are bales of hay going to the top of pile on the trailer behind the tractor.

Even though I had shown I wasn’t exploring any of the charms, of the older girls I was throwing, an older girl next to me was keeping a close eye on me. She ignored the girls going underwater to check out my dick. No quid-pro-quo for me. I got a big smile from her when she saw watching one of the girls grab my hand to put it on her pussy. That girl fell head first into the water behind me. She came up cursing and sputtering. Everyone stopped to look at me to see what I had done that was out of line.

Sure. I must be the one out of line here. Couldn’t be any of the horny girls wanting to feel their tight virgin mounds touched by a boy for the first time.

“Now that I have your attention girls,” I said hoping my deep voice would hold and not crack. “The next girl that tries to get me to feel her up is going to find my fingers, not a single finger, up in her butt. I was having a blast throwing you out into the lake. I’m really loving your doing all you can to show me your naked bodies up close, but some of you are going over the line. I’ve ignored you checking out my junk because I get that you’re curious. I like playing around in the lake with younger kids. I don’t care if there were boys here. I would toss them too. If you can’t keep yourself from trying to get me to feel you up then I’m not going to throw you.”

To show I had no hard feeling, I grabbed the still sputtering girl up out of the water, gave her a hug, spun her around and tossed her a lot harder than I should have. She was grinning ear to ear when her head popped back out of the water about fifteen feet away. From then on she stayed over close to me. Anytime there wasn’t a girl with ball, for me to take away from her, I threw this girl. One time when I had her cute naked butt in my hand, I used the place in my head to see if she had a cherry. She didn’t. Earlier I heard her asking about Freshman English, so she was old enough in my book.

When no one was watching me like a hawk I grabbed her, to throw her, as I whispered in her ear, “Remember this when you rub yourself off as you dream about how it would be nice if we could get some private time away from everyone.”

Unless someone was where they could see my fingers clearly, they wouldn’t have any idea that I had buried my middle finger inside her slippery lightly bearded clam. I had the place in my head cause her to cum hard as my finger slipped out of her.

She screams as she sails through the air anyway. Could anyone tell that was her screaming out because she was having a massive orgasm? It looks like I made a new friend.

I slid my finger up into some of the petite sophomore girls from the volleyball team before I launched them up into the air. When we decided to get something to eat, I found a bunch of girls escorting me over to where Molly must have spread out a towel for me.

Do they know that sitting cross-legged is giving me a clear view into their pink canoes? Seems fair to me since they are seeing my dick.

When I looked at Molly, she gave me an evil looking grin that lasted more than a second before she pointed to her pussy.

Shit. Molly giving me an evil grin is never a good sign. At least it explains why my dick was starting to lift off the towel a bit.

To counter Molly’s little trick to reverse the stuff keeping me hard, I used the place in my head to only let it get a bit of chub going. Any girl trying to get me inside her was going to find me limp instantly. I gave her a smirk as I messaged her that I could indeed control my dick, but I didn’t like having to do it.

My dicks sudden chub didn’t go unnoticed by the girls around me. I saw a few of them squirm to open themselves up or get some pubes out of the way so I could see the man sitting in their pink canoes. Others didn’t need to do anything. Their bodies opened the petals of their flowers. I made sure to make eye contact, well at least I looked at their eyes through my goggles, when I noticed their nipples were all crinkled up.

The girls decided it was time to head back into the water to cool off. It suddenly got very hot to them.

I was back to throwing girls around in the lake. As I launched them into the air, I tripped the place in their brains to make the cum.

Molly came to whisper in my ear, “You’re not being fair. Wait until they are in the air and make them orgasm.”

Where did Molly get such an evil idea? They can’t say that I touched them inappropriately since I had their back to me with them standing on my hands. Except the tall, thin girls, my nose was in the middle of their backs as I launched them.

Molly’s idea to make them cum in the air wasn’t as evil as I first thought. One of the little girls, who had little bumps on her chest showing she was finally getting tits, had been playing, swimming, and running around like she was the Energizer Bunny on speed. When she was at the top of her arc, I made her cum, hard, screaming out in pleasure as she came. I got a bit worried when she didn’t pop back up in the water to start swimming hard to get me to throw her again. Before I started to go check that she was ok I saw her pop up and slowly swim to where she could stand before getting out of the lake to go dry off. Some of the girls dressed, others laid back to enjoy the last of the afternoon sun as they worked on their tans some more. For the girls that were too big for me to throw, at least without people asking how I threw a girl that weighed more than me like she was a beach ball, I went to them and left space between us. Under the water I slid my hand down, between their very willing legs, to rub their clits a few times before I got them off hard enough that they headed to the shore to dry off and dress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.