Incredible Changes
Chapter 165: Inside the Mountain

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 165: Inside the Mountain - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Yeah. I think I can handle humbling some jerks.

Our drive to Cheyenne Mountain took us just over fourteen hours. We only stopped to stretch our legs, some bathroom breaks, food, and then our custom-made t-shirts. Molly planned to adjust our appearances in the room where we were staying in the base.

Molly specifically searched and found me a shirt from the 80’s “War Games” movie. Others she found were unquestionably obnoxious, even for teenagers. Her shirts weren’t as in your face and needed you to think about them.

One had “I do it everywhere, all day, all night, every day. If you ask nicely, I will do it with you” printed over top of some risqué background pictures. The back said, “S.T.E.M. What the smart girls are doing.” You had to really read the back of the shirt carefully to get the message. Even more outrageous was that it had a built-in shelf bra to align the breasts to be part of the background. The warmer the shirt, the more diaphanous the material became. Whoever designed this shirt strategically placed the lettering to hide the girl’s nipples.

Once we got onto the base we went to the visiting officer quarters. Molly told me to remove my goggles and put in my contacts before getting out of the car. The woman at the front counter ignored us until Molly got impatient and rang the bell. Not even asking for any details the witch started giving us a load of shit about us being military brats trying to get a cheap hotel room on base. It was quite clear that she believed the rooms here were only for generals, diplomats, heads of state and people possessing a similar level of importance to someone. Our reservation greatly upset one of the visiting VIPs since it caused them to get a room normally only given to colonels and below. Her biggest mistake was telling us to go shack up a motel 6 for our quickie like the rest of the military brats.

You picked the wrong kids to screw with just because you think you can.

Molly was already holding one of the IDs printed by the man in the machine. While it wasn’t in the same class as my all access security badge, or generated any radio signals when outside the case, it was more than enough to immediate stop the woman’s rant. Her second mistake as doing something that caused a bunch of MPs, in full tactical gear, so show up with their automatic assault weapons ready to use deadly force to do their jobs. I fully expected to soon be at gunpoint. Instead they took up defensive positions around us.

I guess the noise was enough to wake up the far, pompous, arrogant night manager and have him come do his job.

With his voice full of self-importance, he asked, “What is going on here? Is there some problem?”

Molly showed him her badge and he looked confused. The woman had no clue that she triggered this when she entered Molly’s ID code into the computer. It took a Sergeant Major walking through the throng of the armed group of MPs to get things moving again.

“What is holy hell is going on here,” he demanded from the staff behind the desk.

The pompous ass of a man started spouting, “These military brats came in here to get a room. Somehow, they hacked into the computers to reserve themselves one of the two vice presidential suites to go have play house. Just look at the badge she gave us. These kids couldn’t even bother trying to come close to forging a Top-Secret security badge. Can you believe this shit? Kids these days have no respect at all. Military brats like them are the worst.”

You are so in deep shit that you have no idea. Good thing for you that Molly isn’t even the least bit annoyed with you, yet.

Molly handed her badge to the Sergeant Major. I had a badge that was a higher-security level than any she had, save for the purple ultimate security badge. We had decided that if there was a problem, she would use the badge she gave the Sergeant Major. I wasn’t to pull out my higher security badge unless I needed to do so to clear up any doubt. We both already had credentials that would get us on the tour tomorrow.

We only needed the purple badges when it was time to explore those places that only we could access.

The Sergeant Major skeptically examined her badge, took a picture of her, returned the badge, and then asked her to insert it into a card checker one of the MPs had. There were some discussions on the validity of her badge since they could find no record of her existing anywhere in any database, not even databases which requires someone with access at or above the level on Molly’s ID badge they were checking. Molly gave me a frown when I pulled out my badge, which trumped hers. Mine only had a random acronym and the name Smith. There weren’t any other details or logos to let anyone looking at it know who issued it.

“If you would be so kind,” I said handing him my ID card. “It was a long drive and I’m tired of being treated like I’m some leper walking into a ward for people with weakened immune systems, or no immune system at all.”

While not as pleasing as the alerts the purple security badge triggers, it was enough that the MPs around us moved in to make an even tighter defense perimeter. Looking toward the desk I noted that Mr. snotty man returned back to whence he came, leaving the witch staring at the torches and pitchforks.

Whoever the Sergeant Major had been talking to on his radio caused him to go to attention even though whoever was on the phone couldn’t see him do it. He listened for a minute before saying a lot of yes sirs. When he hung up, we were both given back our ID cards.

It is good she was wearing her brown skirt, but she probably would have been much happier if she wore pants today.

“You will provide them the keys to their Vice-Presidential suite immediately without further interference on your part. Mark the room as occupied. There will be no names or identifying details recorded. These two individuals were never here, is that understood,” he told her with enough authority that we heard a door in back slam.

We received cards that looked they had five rows of bumps and craters on them. The card felt warm like they had just made it. The stack of papers that printed out went into an envelope. Two uniformed women came from the back with an MP, who escorted the bitch away from the counter. I soon saw the bitch and jerk manager escorted out of the building by MPs.

The Sergeant Major made a quick call before turning to us to say, “Mr. and Miss Smith. On behalf of Fort Carson, and the U.S. Army, you have our sincerest apologies for the treatment you have received. It was a violation for the employee and manager to question any who provide credentials validating their identity. If you will come this way, we will escort you to your suite without further delay.”

“Sergeant Major, I greatly appreciate the extra security, but it is important that we appear to be military dependents going to their parent’s suite. We wish to keep many of the people.in residence here tonight, unaware that we are anything other than they assume.” I explained. “I do request you accompany us to our room. There are some arrangements I would like to discuss, in private, regarding our plans for tomorrow.”

“Yes sir,” he replied and then dismissed the MPs to return to their posts.

He took a few seconds to ensure there was no data in the system about us or our staying here tonight.

I thought we were only getting a plain room like those we had at the other bases, only fancier.

“Sergeant,” one of the ladies at the counter, who must have been an officer since she seemed to speak down to him, said. “I show a door connected to where this room should be located, but the area showed being under construction. It is off-limits to everyone except the contractors. Access to whatever is up there is via a private elector behind the last door on the left before the door to the pool. The elevator requires a high-level ID card to gain access. The VOQ is my duty assignment. I’d believed I know every inch of this building. I wasn’t even aware there was a private elevator to access the suite. When the President used the suite recently, he accessed it using the common elevators here in the lobby.”

I saw his military hardened face loose composure for a few seconds before he asked us to follow him.

In the room right before the pool, his ID wouldn’t allow access to the security door in front of the elevator. In fact, I saw a note in ultraviolet that no ID card, other than a purple all access badge, would access the door. I needed to push in a specific set of energy colors, that I would only see when punching in random numbers into the keypad. I didn’t need to use my card, but I put it in the slot anyway before pressing the first number and then sending that specific color into the card reader. I did that for each of the sixteen digits, with a second before changing the energy colors for the next number. Once I had pushed in the correct color of energy for each digit the door buzzed. I got my ID out of the slot, picked up our bags and walked into the elevator. Once in the room I turned to the Sergeant Major.

“Tomorrow we need to have some shock and awe when we make our entrance five minutes after the VIPs arrive at Cheyenne Mountain in the morning. The timing is quite important to accomplish our specific mission goals,” I told him as I got one of the premium beers from the fridge and handed it to him. “While I can’t provide details of our assignment, I can tell you that the snob at the front desk wasn’t any more annoying to us than just missing a traffic light while needing to use the bathroom badly. Tomorrow our goal is to show those traveling into the mountain that they aren’t as important as they wish everyone to believe. Any assistance you can give us would be greatly appreciated to throw them off balance before we even reach the first blast door.”

He sat there quietly as he drank his beer and then said, “Mr. Smith, I have spent my adult life in the army. The people you mentioned have been looking down their noses at me my whole career. They spare no words in making their opinions about me known. To them, all enlisted personally are just sheep to herd wherever needed to do their dirty work without any accountability for their mistakes when the shit hits the fan. When we are successful, they claim the praise. Should we fail, then they tear us and our superiors a new asshole for failing to follow their orders, given verbally to have no paper trail back to them. It will be my pleasure to arrange transportation that will make everyone from the president, down to the kids that cut my lawn, envious as hell. We will have a shuttle bus waiting to collect you out front at oh-seven hundred for transportation to our secure chow facility. Your arrival at the secure mess is certain to cause a significant disruption to the VIP’s eating breakfast there.”

Guess it is good we ran into him after all. He seems to understand exactly what Molly has planned.

I was a bit surprised when he came back up the elevator. It won’t allow anyone to leave the elevator who doesn’t have a high enough security clearance to access it in the first place.

Once I was back in the room Molly had me strip, got me hard and rode me until she had a massive cum. Then she started slowly riding me to keep her at the point where she would cum as soon as she sped up.

“I’m very impressed by the arrangements you made for our arrival tomorrow. It appears the Master Sergeant can arrange for something much grander than I had planned,” she told me as she used her focus on denying herself another orgasm to allow her to talk to me. “Tentatively, I plan to use our grand entrance, in conjunction with our specifically chosen t-shirts, to give the appearance of being part of the tour. Everything is a matter of perception. I am relying on them to make incorrect assumptions about our security clearances without ever requesting us to show any identification or credentials. These are escorted tours arranged days beforehand. Those touring will have had their credentials validated before they pass through the gates. We will give them our Top-Secret credentials only if challenged, reserving those having a higher security level until required. Access to the final area, which our friend has asked us to tour, had a higher security requirement than the rest of the base.”

She could keep herself from having an orgasm. In fact, she came hard three times in a row before she could try to speak again.

Well that is different. Her being out of breath kept her from speaking this time, not her supercomputer brain.

Molly gave me a lot of details I was sure I wouldn’t remember fully, but I got the gist of it. Tomorrow I would be wearing a pair of normal looking sunglasses, plus my dark contacts, so the man in the machine could scan the facility with my help. He already had access to nearly every piece of electronic gear in the entire underground base but had no idea what was where. As he couldn’t do it himself, not even in an android body, Molly’s desire to see inside Cheyenne Mountain happened to be a fortunate coincidence. We could freely wander where we wished. With my being able to remove walls and barriers with the place in my head, I could locate any hidden passages as well as use my all access badge to open them.

Molly’s sexual needs seemed impossible to satisfy tonight. She so excited about tomorrow that I provided her with all the energy her body required to sate her sexual needs.

Her pussy is going to be sore tomorrow. She never went over two hours straight before taking a break.

Once I pulled my limp, slimy dick out of her I carried her to the toilet so she could pee. If I had waited any longer, she wouldn’t have been awake enough to relax her bladder enough to go. She still had a lot of cum oozing out of her, but she couldn’t stay upright on the toilet anymore. I grabbed a towel, put it on the bed, laid her on top of it and then cleaned her up. To help things move along, I gently used my thumbs to pull her vagina open and then used the place in my head to cause her uterus to contract as much as it could. I then squeezed her vaginal muscles from the back toward where I had my fingers spreading her open. It caused a big blob of cum and juices to run out. I got those off her as well before I got her tucked into bed. I washed up and slid into bed behind her to spoon up to her back.

Molly was up, showered and dressed before she woke me up at six in the morning. She really had things planned out for us. In addition to her S.T.E.M. t-shirt, she had on extremely tight shorts that left nothing to the imagination while somehow not giving her a camel toe. She had me get her hair up into pigtails to make her look as young as possible. Then there was the makeup she used. The way Molly applied it appeared to have outgrown the caked-on way tweens applied makeup but was messy enough to show she hadn’t yet gotten the hang of it yet. Her t-shirt hiding her hips, combined with the pigtails and shorts that looked like they were from last summer, I would have guessed that she was eleven or twelve at most. My dick had grown some, but the rest of me looked about a year or two older than her.

My War Games t-shirt is going to confuse them. Kids my age don’t even know about that movie. What is in Cheyenne Mountain anyway? Didn’t they move NORAD somewhere else?

Molly soon had us down in the lobby waiting for our shuttle to go eat. She flipped over her watch to message me that some of the people sitting down here drinking coffee were some of those we would be touring Cheyenne Mountain today. There was no question about how she felt about people like these people.

What in the heck did these people do to get on Molly’s bad side? From what she told me about her time before she met me, she rarely left the house, providing she wasn’t in one of the institution-like places.

A quick glance had them dismissing us as completely unimportant children.

Did they even look at us long enough to see our t-shirts?

Molly gave me a quick flash of a smile before we headed out to wait on the shuttle. We didn’t even have to wait for seven o’clock. The driver was waiting for us already, so they pulled right up the curb. Before any of those waiting inside could get up from their chairs we were on our way.

“Welcome Mr. and Miss Smith. I will be taking you to the secured mess for chow. Sergeant Major requested I inform you that given your status, there will be only one other person dining with you this morning. The other VIPs will no longer be dining in the secure mess as expected. Instead they will be eating today in the officer’s mess. Based on my experience, with pompous people like them, this will infuriate them majorly. I wanted to explain that the only other diner permitted into the secure mess today is one touring the mountain today with you. She is a black sheep among her peers because she treats enlisted service members with respect. The Sergeant Major said he has more planned toward your goals, but he wants it to be a surprise,” they told us. “After chow you will be taken to where your transport to the mountain awaits. I wasn’t privy to any details. From how the Sergeant Major spoke about you it will be beyond anything you requested. During my time under his command I’ve never seen him how he was early this morning. I dare to say he was a bit giddy. It has been my pleasure driving you to chow this morning.”

We stopped outside a medium sized building with a manicured lawn, immaculate landscaping, and cobbled stone walkway. As we started to get off the bus Molly went to the driver to give him a hug and little girl kiss on the cheek. She was really playing up her little girl persona. The guy driving looked shocked. Molly skipped along happily to the door, for the secure mess, humming something I couldn’t quite make out.

That is the first time I have even heard her make any musical sounds at all. She doesn’t even sing to the radio when it is a song she obviously likes. The most I have seen her do is a small bit of movement with the beat.

At the door there were two armed MPs waiting for us. Once we showed him our dependent ID cards, they let us right in. Neither of them asked for any other ID. When we went through the door, we picked up an armed escort of four MPs, two men, two women.

“Ma’am,” one of the lady MPs said. “We have orders to ensure you are safe at all times, including those times when you are in the latrine. I apologize for our duties requiring our imposing on your privacy. Our orders were very specific.”

Trying to break the ice, and keep Molly from having to make herself speak, I said, “What? I don’t get pretty lady MPs coming into the bathroom to watch me pee? Jeez. This is so unacceptable.”

I quickly had to tell them I was just kidding when they started explaining that it wasn’t strictly against regulations, but they didn’t want to cause me any embarrassment. If I preferred, they would relay my request so additional female MPs assigned to our detail.

“Hey now,” I told them all. “We aren’t a bunch of snot nosed military brats, or even snot nosed brats at all. I was just trying to lighten the mood. I know you are doing your duty, as ordered, but your being so tense is really making us tense, you know. How about all of you join us for chow? It wouldn’t go against your orders to ensure our safety and you will probably be the best company we are going to have for today.”

That isn’t even a load of shit. They seemed to appreciate it even if they said they have already eaten.

I don’t know if their breakfast was all that great because the waiter told them that they could order anything they wanted from the menu. They were our guests since I invited them to eat with us. One of the rail thin female MPs joined us and appeared to be trying to out eat me. As we waited to go up the mountain base the other person eating here asked if they could have a few minutes of our time.

“So, you two are behind royally really pissing off my colleagues. They were expecting the normal pampering as they berate the serving staff. How did two military brats manage to pull this off? I know you aren’t officer kids, they would never ask their security detail to join them for a meal. Given your apparent ages, your parents couldn’t have risen far enough up through the enlisted ranks to have the connections to call in a favor to pull this off. Of course, your parents, or grandparents, wouldn’t risk their careers putting you into a position to thumb their noses at any of those joining us on the tour tomorrow,” the pretty redheaded woman asked.

I would do her! She has nice looking tits hidden under that lacy bra and a very nicely trimmed red bush under her lace panties. I don’t think she has had very much sex, if any, in a while.

With a smile I responded, “If I tell you then ... Seriously though, our grand entrance will be minor on the list of our planed nose thumbing activities today. Would you care to join us for our grand entrance this morning? You would help give those pompous windbags come to the assumption that we are part of your extended family, since you couldn’t be old enough to have children our age.”

“I’m game. They don’t consider me worthy to be in their presence. For my entire career these people have snubbed me because my family members chose to enlist after college versus commissioned as officers. This includes three, top of their class, West Point graduates. We were all raised on the idea that it was better to earn your place through hard work instead of ordering around those with many more years of experience doing their jobs than us. We were never to treat anyone like they are our minions there to do our bidding. I find playing their little mind games insults my intelligence. They already resent me remotely, but this will put me on their radar to watch closely. Anything you have planned to knock them off their high horses is good in my book,” she explained.

We put out heads together to come up with a plan. She wouldn’t say anything about us being members of her family, allowing these people to make their own assumptions. Molly liked that idea because we wanted to see if we could sneak in without providing that we had the authority to enter the facility. We were just kids after all, at least in the eyes of the arrogant asshole VIPs on the tour with us.

This is going to be epic. I already know there will be places we will go that require a top secret, or above, security clearance. If we are lucky, our following the redheaded Sarah, as if we were her family, would work like a champ to get us right past security.

With her coming along with us she kicked back to check her emails and deal with some matters at her office while she waited. Someone emailed her that the others were doing a big dog and pony show on base before going up the tour inside the mountain. We had another hour before we needed to meet our ride.

“I’m heading to the bathroom,” I told the MPs.

One of the lady MPs got up with one of the men to escort me to the bathroom. The one they chose for me to use was in the officer’s mess. When I went into the unisex bathroom the female MP came in with me, to provide a second level of security since the military deemed inappropriate for a male MP to be in here with a young boy.

Wait a minute. A guy can’t hang out in here to give me security due to my age, but a woman can? That seems backwards to me.

I was trying to get my dick out of the fly of my shorts when she asked, “Having a bit of a problem sir? Do you need some assistance?”

“Thanks. I’ve got this. Sometimes it just takes a bit to get this monster worked around to get out through the small fly on these shorts. I could just drop my shorts and underwear, but that puts me in danger if something happens where I need to move quickly,” I explained.

She laughed and told me to dream on.

Once I finished taking a piss, I gave it a shake before turning so she could see my dick hanging out of my fly.

“No way do I want it any bigger, not even in my dreams. It is already nine inches long once hard,” I explained as she stared at my dick with her eyes opened wide.

After insisting I wasn’t going to say shit to anyone, she reached down to make sure it was genuine, grade-A, one-hundred-percent teenaged meat. I didn’t need to do more than take a deep breath in through my nose to tell she was instantly horny and needing to get off badly. While I would have loved to fuck the living shit out of her skinny body, we didn’t have time. Instead I unbuttoned her fatigue pants, slid my hand inside and rubbed her clit through her panties before she even realized I was touching her intimately. My other arm went behind her to catch her when her hard cum made her legs go weak. She was still dazed when I was carrying her over to be in front of the toilet. I then pushed her camo pants and panties to her ankles before guiding her ass onto the toilet. I put her gear over by the sink until she recovered. It still took her a bit to finish recovering from her massive orgasm before she was able to pee. I saw the disappointment on her face as I tucked my dick away. Once she finished dressing, I got a big hug from her.

As she was getting her MP5, and other gear, back in place she said, “Ok. I’m convinced. You aren’t the well-connected little prick I expected when I got this assignment. Not only is your limp dick bigger than any I have ever seen hard, you brought me off harder than I have ever experienced. For that matter, sir, you made me cum faster than any time in my life. I won’t be watching your back today because of my orders. I want to make sure nothing happens to you today which will keep from seeing if you will let me try out your big dick. I’m willing to risk getting court marshalled for having sex with a child. You don’t have a child’s dick.”

As I wanted to be balls deep in this skinny MP’s pussy from behind, Molly messages me that she needed her turn on the throne before we left.

A big line of officers, and well-dressed people, was outside the other unisex bathroom. The MP outside the bathroom I had used was getting all manner of shit for informing them that this bathroom was off limits to them until Molly, Sarah and I left the building. Molly and Sarah got very nasty looks as they headed to that bathroom. Sarah pointed out that the normal male and female latrines had multiple stalls they could use to take care of their business, just like everyone else.

The officers immediately started ordering the male MP to move out of the way so they could use that bathroom. In response the MP made a call on his radio and six other MPs came out of the woodwork to further herd the group away from both unisex bathrooms. Both female MPs went into the bathroom with Molly and Sarah. One male outside escorted me back into the secured mess.

After the door closed behind us, I asked him, “So do all of the MPs share a barracks? Is there somewhere all of the MPs not on duty could get together to have a beer somewhere off the radar?”

“There are a few bars we visit frequently if that is what you wish to know sir,” he replied.

I reached into my pocket to pull out six fifties and put them in his hand as I told him to be sure the first round was on me.

“I can’t accept this sir,” he said as he tried to give it back.

I smiled as I told him, “Sure you can. I know it is an MP’s job to put up with those assholes, but you’re a person too. Your all going above and beyond for us. While we do have some other ideas in mind to show our appreciation, those may be some time in coming. For now, a round on me is the best I can do.”

He didn’t try to argue after one of the waiters here said not to argue with his detail. The MPs worked their butts off day in and day out without anyone treating them like people. Here I was a kid showing, them my appreciation, it wasn’t like they could sneak me into the bar to buy them a round myself.

That seemed to get through the guy’s head.

I linked my sunglasses to the place in my head to let me reach out to the man in the machine. I wanted to make sure everyone involved in helping us today got the official recognition they deserved. They should get something more than just some bullshit computer-generated certificate and a handshake from some second-rate officer.

His reply didn’t make a lot of sense to me. He said something about a Defense Meritorious Service Medal because their duties involved escorting me and thus related to NORAD in such a way that no one would question it. Others directly involved with us, including those the Sergeant Major recruited to help us, were also to get a Defense Distinguished Service Medal too. Normally only the top brass received these medals. The paperwork wording will reflect that this award related to joint activity of great responsibility, namely us. He even found some old regulation that permitted him to expunge their permanent records of any negative paperwork, including Article 15 actions. Only the tour of duty date and times for today would be unclassified. Only those having a purple badge could access the rest of the file. With them classified at that level the awards wouldn’t require any additional approvals from the president, military, or DOD because none of them had the clearance to read the details. There were enough red flags and markings to let them know there are people more powerful than them and not to inquire any further.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.