Incredible Changes
Chapter 161: Handoff

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 161: Handoff - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

This is going to be fun!

I pulled into the parking lot of one of the cheap sit-down restaurants because Molly said she could get a bunch of meals put together for us to eat for the rest of the day. She had Ariel get her girl pee bag to throw out on the way inside. The girls started for the bathroom after they ordered, but then saw the busses driving in. Both girls had big, almost evil, grins on their faces as they crossed their legs to hold it a bit longer.

My job was to pay and wait for the food while they went into the bathroom right as the girls from the bus made a b-line in that direction. I had turned so they were only seeing my back as they passed. I knew the exact second Ariel emerged from the stall.

Girls act all prim and proper, but they are worse than guys when it comes to talking about anything to do with sex.

When I turned to look outside I saw the boys had been split between the four fast food places. The girls were all headed into here. From the number of toilets I heard flushing and knowing how girls can’t just whip it out to pee, there had to be at least four stalls in the women’s restroom here. Seeing some tables filled with only old ladies made the bigger women’s bathroom make a lot more sense. Then again the boy’s bathroom must have had at least two stalls because the girls were going in there too.

I don’t blame them, though. Having forty-five to fifty girls all needing to pee badly can’t really wait for only four stalls.

Molly came out with a big smile as she sent a message to my phone.

“Go on ahead. Just remember we only have ten minutes before we have to be back on the road or you will get stuck in bad traffic for hours,” the message said. “We can’t afford to lose more time to traffic.”

I could hear Ariel talking in the women’s room as I went past. The door to the women’s room was wide open with girls waiting to rush into the stall as soon as the other girl flushed. Some didn’t even close the stall door as they pulled up their skirts, dropped their panties and plopped in the seat to start peeing. One saw me looking and pushed her skirt down over her legs.

Now the boy’s room was a whole different scene. I could see both stalls had girls in them from the panties down around their sneakers. There was also another girl waiting in one stall with them. Both of the girls in one of the stalls had finished peeing and opened the stall door a crack. When they didn’t see anyone they started rushing right towards me.

“Hey,” I told them as I pulled the front of my shorts down and was fishing my dick while heading toward the urinal behind them. “Do you mind letting me pass please? My friends made me wait on our food until after one of them finished using the bathroom. I really have to go badly and I don’t want to pee all over your clothes.”

They were still staring at my almost fully hard piss boner. When they didn’t move I pushed between them and grabbed their hands to pull them behind me. Since there were three urinals that went all the way to the floor I went to the center one. The girl on my right seemed to now be paying more attention so I reached my arm around her to pull her up against me. When I grabbed her hand and put it on my dick she got a big smile. She started stroking me, but I stopped her.

“You do that and I won’t be able to pee. It is bad enough I am hard as a rock. Just aim it when I start to pee,” I told her as I actually started to pee.

The longer I peed the softer I got. She soon had a seven inch squirting worm with barely enough piss coming out to be called a stream. When the girl on the other side moved in to hold my dick too, I reached over to slide a hand down into the back of each of their skirts. While I waited for my dick to finally finish draining my bladder I turned to kiss one if the girls as I played with her butt. Then I switched girls.

I don’t know if these four girls were the only ones brave enough to come in here, or they had to pee that badly, but the other two decided they were going to get a turn holding my dick too. As they swapped positions I found the two girls that weren’t where they could hold my dick were pushed up against my back trying to watch over my shoulder. When I finally stopped pissing I pulled their hands off to give it a good shake before stepping back so they could all get a good look.

“As much as I’m sure all five of us could have a really good time, I only have a minute or two before I have to be back on the road to avoid some nasty traffic. We have somewhere to be in six hours and the traffic we already sat in really screwed up everything. Now I wouldn’t mind getting to see what I didn’t get to when I was driving. If you are quick you could rub my dick against your fun tunnels and clits, but that is all we can do. Sorry. I really need it as much as you do.”

I was surprised when three started sucking and kissing my dick hard while the forth stripped. I was guided into a stall and the door pushed closed behind us.

“I won’t last two minutes before I get my cookies. I really hope you can get yours really fast too. I know it is going to hurt when you make me a woman, but I don’t care. I’m the only virgin left on this trip. There isn’t even a single boy that hasn’t been laid at least once. To hell with all this purity crap they spout off from the pulpit every Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday. Shove it in me and get yourself off if you can,” she told me. “I promise in two minutes you will be having your dick licked clean so you can go.”

Ok. This girl is into pain.

I almost couldn’t get any further into her after I tore through her cherry. It wasn’t that she wasn’t tight, it was because she came so hard her pussy damn near bit off the tip of my dick. I finally managed to get an inch into her. I pulled back, grabbed her hips and jammed hard into her. That was all she needed to cum again. I finally used the place in my head to keep her from getting off as I jammed into her as far as my dick would go. I still had three inches to go so I stopped keeping her from getting off and started slamming hard into her as she came and came. Finally I felt my nuts pull up and I dumped a big load of dead swimmers into her as I forced one more inch into her when she came.

True to her word the three girls pulled me into the other stall, sat me on the throne and took turns cleaning my dick with their tongues. I heard the girl I screwed getting off hard again before she started to pee. Since I was rock hard, all three of the girls in here with me moved over my dick, pushed it as deep inside their hot cock pockets as they could pulled their shirts up to let me play with their tits for a few seconds before sliding up off my dick. Not a one of them could get me in them all of the way, but it was nice feeling their tight pussies quiver as my fingers rolled their hard nipples between my fingers.

“As much I can say I never really prayed to God for anything, I have been praying to him now that there was some way for more time,” she told me.

I got a buzz on my phone and saw in my goggles, “They completely messed up our food order and have to start over. An alternate route is being mapped and pre-cleared to make up the time. You have at least fifteen minutes.”

“It seems the cooks here are on God’s naughty list. While I’m not into religion or church, it seems your prayer was answered. My friend said that the food will take about fifteen minutes. I don’t think I can squirt again for a little while, but if you three want you can try to see if you can get yourselves off in, say, three minutes each? That will give you time to pee again and wash up. I bet I’m going to get teased for spending twenty minutes in the bathroom by my two friends, who happen to be girls,” I told them.

That was all it took for the girl that had been praying to pull up my shirt in front, push her bare tits to my bare chest and start riding my dick. She was just getting off when one of the other two girls pulled her off my dick. She was pushed from the stall as one of the other girls slid down on my dick. She got off twice in two minutes and then quickly rushed from the stall. The last girl had been rubbing her pussy non-stop and as soon as she pushed down I was balls deep inside her. Instead of screwing me she pushed her small tits against my bare chest and started kissing me as she continued to rub herself off. She came quickly and took a deep breath before giving me a quick peck on the lips and rushing out of the stall as she pulled her shirt down.

Pulling my shorts up most of the way I went over to the sink to wash off my dick. I was drying it when a very hot woman came into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

She dropped her skirt and panties on the floor before pulling off her shirt and bra as she told me, “Son I have been spreading God’s word for most of my life. As such I forsaken myself the pleasures of a marriage bed. One of my charges came to tell me that another charge had prayed for a way she could be given time with you and God provided. I prayed to have him guide me. He allowed me to overhear your companions being told their order would be complete in ten more minutes. God has provided me a boy blessed with a penis superior to any I have heard to exist outside of the devil’s movie studios. Please take me as God designed Eve to be taken by Adam.”

Cuckoo, Cuckoo...

That didn’t stop me from bending her over the sink, spreading her legs and pushing my dick up inside her. I pounded her tight pussy as she prayed, called out to Jesus, God and Mary, repeatedly. When my goggles buzzed to hurry up, my balls pumped her fertile pussy full of sperm. I noticed when I looked inside her that she had released two eggs recently and both had a bit of a faint glow about them. Even as we were both still finishing our shared orgasms I saw my sperm almost magically pulled up to the eggs and they were fertilized before my dick even left her now sloppy tunnel of fun.

Now that is weird.

I was again washing my dick off as I saw her face realize we had just gotten her pregnant, or it was highly likely from the amount of semen dripping out of her and the timing.

She was on her knees praying as I left the men’s room.

Hey maybe there is something in her religion. Then again the place in my head could have been messing with both of us. Who knows?

When I was getting to the counter I saw a lot of hungry looks from the girls sitting out in the dining room waiting on the woman in the men’s bathroom.

They aren’t even trying to whisper.

I got flashed a lot of pairs of panties as I was loaded up with bags full of hot food to take to the car.

Molly knew I had been fucking in the bathroom and Ariel thought it was cool how all those girls wanted to know how my dick felt inside her. She was sad when she had to tell them that her vagina was too small for it to go in her yet, but that she hoped one day I would do it with her.

At the car Molly got Ariel buckled into the front, including the strap pulled up tight between her legs, before she got in the back with the food. This car didn’t rumble like the Lotus, but the suspension was tuned so I could feel the road I was driving over. Any rough patches were transferred right to Ariel’s constantly wet gash. Luckily she had no idea how to get out of the harness, so she couldn’t strip her shorts and panties off again. She didn’t seem to mind since she could still push her hand down under the waistbands to have her fingers on her clit. Most of the time she just rubbed through her shorts when we weren’t on a rough enough patch of road.

We were finally on a four-lane road but the traffic still sucked. Right as I was about to turn right I got a message to gun it as soon as the light turned green. I was about a hundred yards down the road when a pair of motorcycle cops flew past me. As I came over a hill I saw those cops had blocked access onto the road at the next set of lights. Behind me I saw a cruiser in each lane with their lights and sirens on.

I started to pull over to the side only to hear, “Driver. Do not pull over. Increase your speed to seventy miles per hour, or faster if your vehicle is able. Maintain your speed and do not attempt to leave the road until notified to do so.”

Ok that is different.

As I sped up I came up to other stoplights and open places in the medians. At first they were only being blocked by police, but then it changed to a mixture of military police vehicles as well. At a few of the intersections there were armored Humvees. Feeling I had been given full permission to lay into it, I did just that. The cruisers seemed a bit shocked when I pulled away from them as I took it up to eighty. When they started to catch back up I took it on up to ninety-five. I was going to go for a hundred when they came over the PA to say to drop back to ninety and maintain it until told otherwise. We kept up the speed until we approached I-85 South all the way into North Carolina. That is where the police cruisers were replaced with North Carolina State Troopers.

All along the route I saw that all of the entrances and exits were blocked by State Troopers or local police, even the rest areas. It seemed weird to me that they would keep me in front of them when they could have made me turn off at I-85 and directed me away.

I’m not going to question it. We are making up a lot of time.

We were on a long uphill stretch of I-85 when I finally saw what the hubbub was about. Behind me were a bunch of black SUVs and Limos with flags from some country on each side. There was an SUV in front and behind of one of the Limos with US Flags. I knew it wasn’t the president or vice president, but whoever was in the car was making a statement.

Like I care as long as I can keep doing ninety with no one in front of me.

When I saw signs come up for Durham, North Carolina, I saw two cruisers change out to get behind me and keep pushing me along. The rest of the group turned off to go east on I-40 while I was guided onto West I-40. They still had the road blocked, but when we were out in the middle of nowhere they directed me off into what had once been a rest area.

“Sir, the vice president has requested we give you his apology for being caught in this motorcade. When normal protocols are followed correctly the state and local police would have already closed the access to the interstates. Those already on the interstates would be slowed down by a rolling roadblock. You shouldn’t have been able to get onto the interstate until after the rolling roadblock passed. To keep the VIPs in the motorcade protected we couldn’t stop your vehicle in case you happened to be a terrorist waiting to detonate a bomb when close enough to the VIPs,” the old state trooper explained when he came up to my windows. “By the way, congratulations on completing your performance driving school certifications at fifteen. I’ve had many from my post that failed to complete theirs after being at the school for three weeks. As you may have guessed, this is one of those if I tell you I must kill you types of situations. If you discuss this with anyone there will be repercussions. What I can tell you is that the interstate between here to Hickory has been cleared of all vehicles and the police blocking the interstate weren’t told any details. The entire stretch of road is currently a no-fly zone except for military aircraft. I ask that you keep it under a hundred before dropping your speed back down to seventy-five after you pass Hickory. This isn’t meant to be some sort of reward for your silence, but it will allow you a nice stretch of pavement to open it up a bit. Be safe.”

Now that wasn’t anything I expected, at least without requiring me to use my all access badge.

After the troopers rushed off all three of us found places to pee and then get back on the road. Ariel was again strapped into the five-point harness on the passenger seat while Molly strapped into the back.

I didn’t know they had modified the seats so that not only did the middle seat have a way to convert it into a nice, comfortable bucket seat with a lot of padding, it had a hidden five-point harness as well.

When I looked back to make sure Molly was comfortable I found the car still had some other hidden features. One rear seat was flipped up into the small area above the seat. From under the seat Molly made some sort of warming box where she had put the food from the restaurant. Under the other seat was a hidden arm assembly where she had gotten her tablet and laptop setup. It had special clamps and brackets that kept the gear from falling off if I had to make an evasive move. The stand physically couldn’t move any further back towards her even in a crash.

She sent a message to my goggles that said something about opening the stand created a very high tension on the components that made up the stand. In an accident the carbon fiber parts would break and cause it to effectively drop into the floor behind my seat. The stand could only be pulled out if the middle seat was converted into the bucket seat. Any other configuration was unsafe. Now the real surprise came when she had to pee.

She tapped Ariel on the shoulder to get some tissues. When Ariel handed her one of the portable pee cup bag things she shook her head no. Once Molly got her shorts and panties off, she pulled the bucket seat padding part off and grabbed a strap at the back of the seat. When it stated to lift forward I felt my ears pop as the pressure in the car changed. When she leaned a bit forward I watched her align what looked to be an oxygen mask up between her legs. She pushed on something with her foot that caused a whistling noise for a part of second before the mask like thing sucked up tightly all around her mound. I couldn’t hear her pissing, but the relief on her face was apparent.

Wouldn’t that be pretty unsanitary to let piss blow all over other people’s windshields.

As she sat there peeing she flicked her watch quickly and I got another message in my goggles.

“The urine is removed with sufficient suction to be injected into the exhaust system right before the catalytic converter. A tube for your penis is secured under the right-hand side of the driver seat cushion. It has a specific design to first ensure a perfect seal around the penis below the glans. The suction will draw air in around the glans to remove the urine,” her message said. “Ariel still has to use the portable urine bag system. We don’t have the luxury of stopping to urinate while we can maintain this speed.”

Right on queue Ariel said, “Switch places, I have to pee.”

Instead of moving, Molly reached up to pop only the belt loose that went between Ariel’s legs. I saw Ariel trying hard to hold it, but finally gave up, pulled down her shorts and panties to use the female piss bag. By the time she turned to give Molly an evil look, Molly had the back seat converted into the bucket seat. Ariel had gotten dressed again, but before she realized she just had full access to strip down to play with her pussy, Molly got the center belt back up into the harness.

“Spoilsport,” she said angrily at Molly.

Instead of getting a reply she got a cardboard to go box that had all sorts of hot food in it. Mine was put into a cup that went into the larger of the two cup holders. The other had a soda. We all listened to whatever we found on the radio, except for Bieber no matter how much Ariel begged, as we ate. The hour it took us to get close to Hickory went by a lot faster than I thought. Even if there weren’t supposed to be any cops clocking or even on the road, I slowed it down to seventy-five. It was good I did because all of the state and local cops decided that since they were already on the interstate on both sides a speed trap would be perfect for all those people pissed off about being stuck waiting for the interstate to open or trapped behind the rolling roadblock. When I flew past a group of six I saw one pull out and start coming after me only to see him slow down to turn into a cutover to the eastbound side of I-40.

Since both girls had peed, again, and didn’t need to take a dump, I kept on going right past the rest stop. As fate would have it that was exactly when my bladder decided that four sodas in two hours was a bit too much and I needed to pee badly. I started reaching around trying to find my piss tube when Molly unbuckled herself to reach beside my leg to pull the tube loose. Reaching inside the leg of my shorts she got my dick out, lined up with the tube, turned a ring that expanded the end of the tube, pushed my dick in and then twisted the tube until it clicked twice, giving it a tight seal around my dick. I looked down to see the head was in the tube and in front of the locking ring. Molly pointed to a place on the console and messaged me to push that button to start the suction and again when I was done. Then said not to cum in the tube as it would mean I had to flush the system when we got home to keep bacteria from growing inside the tubing. Now her hidden piss seat had a different design that was designed to also help remove anything which may come out of a woman’s vulva. Well except for a baby or miscarriage. She doubted either case would be a possibility given the discomfort of both.

Well that is a different way of looking at it.

I pressed the specific button and let it fly. When I was done I hit the button again. A twist of the setting ring had it where I was able to remove it from my dick. I got it locked back into place before tucking my dick away.

As we neared Cherokee, NC I started getting directions showing up on my goggles. We were somewhere between Maggie Valley and Cherokee when I was directed to turn off onto a side road. There were no road signs, gates, mailboxes or anything along the road even though it was obviously well maintained, at least for a gravel road.

At the end we pulled up to what appeared to what had once been a log cabin. At some point some wood siding buildings were added that were the same color as the wood on the cabin, but definitely not designed to look like a cabin at all.

When I got out of the car I heard three female voices. Two were very excited, but a bit angry. The third was stern and full of authority. Molly got Ariel unbuckled before having her get out. Once they had both stretched their legs I immediately sensed three armed and armored people heading toward me quickly from where I had heard the voices. Ariel had moved over to hold my hand, out of nervousness, but as soon as three got close to us Ariel moved like lightning. Two of the incoming people were disarmed, zip cuffed and put face down on the ground with Ariel holding a gun in each hand. She had one of their submachine guns on a quick release harnesses right where she could grab it once the handguns were out of ammo.

The one she missed jumped up in the air at me before Ariel could react. Ariel was turning when Thirty-Six’s legs were going around my waist and her arms around my neck. Ariel went back to covering the other two as I got a very hot kiss on the lips.

“Nice to see you Amelia. I thought they briefed you about the handoff,” I told her.

I got a snort from one of the two on the ground that said, “We were told you were bringing us a twelve year old to join our little family. One of these days I will learn no one having anything to do with you is what they seem.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.