Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 160: On the Road Again

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 160: On the Road Again - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I guess there is a good side to screwing a girl so much she is too sore to have sex. Well that is if they come cuddle up like you are the most important person in the world, or at least in the room.

Shawna had dozed back off by the time Sue came out of the bedroom. As soon as she saw all the stuff from her house her eyes went wide. She looked over at me and then really started to panic since I was still dressed from when her parents had come to the door.

“I have no idea which of the girls from here earlier ratted you out. I have to say your dad is very intimidating when he is standing at the door. Turns out he is pretty cool though. You mom was, is great,” I told her as I watched her face.

She took a few seconds to get what I said through her head and then rushed over to start questioning me if her mom was as good as her, did she suck my dick and a lot of other things like that.

Yeah so not talking about me screwing your mom, especially not in front of your friends even if I would blab.

Once she wound down I said, “I don’t know why you think I would even get near your mom, even if your dad wasn’t around. She did give me a very quick run through on checking blood sugar and giving insulin to Shawna and Kathy. It seems both haven’t been very good about taking care of themselves today. She was seriously cool as she told me about making sure the three of your friends took their birth control pills and that all four of you took your pills tomorrow. I do think your dad may have looked in when she had all of the covers pulled down to give Shawna and Kathy their insulin in their butts.”

“Don’t worry about my Dad David. He is probably wearing my mom out right now, or she is wearing him out. He loves seeing our naked bodies. Anytime mom finds out he is ready for action she drags him off to the bedroom. Too bad she didn’t get to have you slip her a real dick. We’ve all seen my dad’s dick. It isn’t all that impressive, not even when compared to boys our age. Your dick is in a whole different class altogether,” she told me as she snaked her hand into my shorts. “I’m not in the mood to do any more right now, more like really snuggly. Could put it inside me and then let me take a nap against your chest. I have never found a guy that wouldn’t go off or start doing it to me in my sleep until he got off.”

I lifted up, pulled my shorts off and patted on my lap. Now I wasn’t hard yet, but Shawna woke up enough to say that she was going to help me there. Not exactly a pro, she had sucked a lot of dick and was able to deep throat me after a few tries. It felt so good that I had to fight dumping a load into her throat. Once she was sure I was rock hard and covered in spit, she moved back so that Sue could mount me.

Well her brain and body both agree that she wants to do it. She seems even hotter and wetter than earlier.

Sue slipped my dick up inside her, squirmed a bit to get comfortable and then molded her body to mine before laying her head on my shoulder to go right to sleep.

“Ok. Now I’m impressed,” Shawna told me. “That is twice today she has fallen asleep as soon as she laid her head down. The three of us can get her off for hours and she is still restless when we go to bed. Even when she is in her own bed and I’m on the trundle, she squirms around for a long time before she will fall asleep. You probably don’t believe me, but she only came out into the living because she wanted your dick inside her and you never came to get in bed with us. She is dead to the world too. Watch this.”

Shawna went over to one of the bags to get a dick shaped vibrator almost as big around as my dick. She got some spit on it, moved behind Sue and the pushed it hard up into Sue’s butthole. I felt it push against my dick as it went in and when she pulled it out.

She smiled as she used some alcohol wipes to clean the vibrator off as she said, “The last time I did that she screamed bloody murder and she was the one who demanded I push it up her ass. At home she wakes up with any little sound or one of us shifting in bed. I’ve only heard of one girl around here that said Sue slept like the dead whenever they slept over at one of their houses. Her parents were transferred before she got to tell us how she managed to pull that off. Today was the first time I have had her turn over to cuddle up to me without starting to get me in the mood for some more fun. She likes you a lot. Don’t let her talk you into giving her your cell number or email. This has to be a one-time thing David. It wouldn’t take anything for her to fall for you, hard. When her good sleep snuggle buddy moved away she was so depressed that her doctors put her on antidepressants to perk her up while she dealt with it. She doesn’t have it in her to have that happen again, or worse, have you tell her to go away and leave you alone.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” I told her without saying more.

I actually managed to doze off too. When I woke up Kathy and Teri were sitting naked on the couch with us, Teri had pulled my arm up to snuggle in close to my side and had reached around Sue to hold Sue to me. Kathy had her arms around Teri as she slept against her shoulder.

“You know it is almost ten, right,” Ariel asked me as she noticed all of the naked girl flesh cuddled up to me. “Not that I mind a bit, but from the stuff on the counter, two are diabetics and really need to be eating regularly. I doubt either of them have had anything but your stuff since you came up here today. That has been at least eight hours. Molly pointed to two of them and then her mouth before she left. She was doing something out here when I was changing out of my sweaty clothes. Do you know why she doesn’t sweat or seem to even get hot? She didn’t even have a single bead of sweat on her head. My shirt and shorts were soaked.”

“No idea. Molly, is well, Molly,” I told her. “She is very athletic.”

Ariel shrugged, went to the bedroom, stripped and came out to sit between my knees and lay her head against Sue’s butt. I had dozed back off again. Molly was appearing to have a lot of fun flicking my ears until I woke up.

“Wake them up please,” Molly told me.

She must really be worried if she was able to force herself to tell me to give all of the girls a good shot of good energy to wake them up. At least I think that is what she meant.

I started to push energy into Teri and Shawna once the place in my head had me into their brains. There was a particular area that seemed very low on a specific color of energy. When I made my shield convert energy to that specific color I pushed it into Teri as I watched closely. I went slowly and saw that as the energy was replenished she started stirring. A big push of that color of energy made her jerk up wide awake with her heart racing.

Seeing how she had reacted I quickly filled up each of the other girl’s energies to a point right before where Teri had started to stir. From there I steadily fed energy into them until they started to wake up on their own. Sue was the slowest to wake up, but I knew exactly when she realized she still had my hard dick up inside her. it when she realized my dick was still up inside her. [1] She immediately got very hot and wet. That led to me getting a really big hug and kisses before she slid off my dick to rush for her turn on the throne. Not a one of the girls got dressed as they came back out of the bedroom.

Now that is funny. Molly is the only one dressed.

When I went over to the dinner table I was amazed at the level of thoughtfulness Molly had shown. Shawna and Kathy had sugar-free sodas, vegetables, fish, chicken and some sort of beans. Ariel, Terri, Sue and I each had meals that were only stuff we would eat. I didn’t even realized how hungry I was or that I had pretty much inhaled my dinner until Molly put another pre-made meal in front of me to eat as well. When everyone was full, Molly handed each girl a glass of water and their meds.

I thought she was going to check Shawna’s and Kathy’s blood sugar, but instead she gave me their meters. The girls first made sure I was using their meter and then helped me get the blood on the test strip. Both were shocked that neither of them needed an insulin after eating and their blood sugar was almost perfect.

“You probably should thank Molly verbally and not try to hug her. I told you before she was really smart. I’m pretty sure she checked your blood sugar before going out to get us dinner. Given how her mind works she got all of the readings off your meters, looked at your insulin dosage and used that to run though all of the various things she could get you for dinner that would fill you up and get your blood sugar where it is supposed to be without going over or under,” I told them.

Molly confirmed with a big grin and a few claps as she did a fast set of head nods.

So how is this going to work with six girls and one guy?

Sue solved that by saying, “David you are a wonderful guy and an incredible lover. I’ve never met a boy or man that was considerate of my needs without caring a bit about his own. You even made sure you used rubbers even when the other girls said they didn’t need them. As much as I want to do it all night with you, I can’t. As the saying goes, my pussy hurts. They won’t admit it, but Teri, Kathy and Shawna are a lot sorer than me. I was friends with a boy at our last duty station that was almost as long as you, but he couldn’t go very long before he was done for a while. I think we should get us an Uber over to my house for the night. I had the best time I have had in a long time. I’m glad I didn’t chicken out when the girls said they wanted to come up to your room to see if you really had a long dick and knew how to use it.”

Well that resolves the sleeping arrangements.

The four girls seemed to magically get dressed in the blink of an eye. I pulled on my shorts and Ariel grabbed a really long t-shirt. I got hugs from them again before they pulled each other out of our suite. I walked down with them to wait until the Uber driver showed up.

Well that is a relief. They were fun, but I’m not sure I want to have another big burly Marine at my door asking why his daughter is sleeping naked in my bed.

Back in the room I was handed my phone and then Molly slammed me with a lot of messages.

It seems when they couldn’t reach me, for some odd reason, they got in touch with Molly. Sherry and Celine were going to meet us at a restaurant somewhere in Cherokee, North Carolina for a late lunch tomorrow. We had to be up by three in the morning and on the road no later than four to make it, unless we didn’t take any bathroom breaks.

Molly handed me my wallet and messaged me to go down to tell them we were leaving in the morning. Unless I had gotten someone to give the pornos for free, I would have a bill to pay.

Great. Well at least it will be worth every penny. I still think the whole afternoon was a dream. Did I really screw all of those girls today? That can’t have happened, could it? They don’t screw some random guy from the beach as a big group?

Turns out I didn’t have free porn channels, but they weren’t outrageously priced since the movies we had watched were all on demand so I only had to pay twenty bucks each. I did get a hard look from the woman at the counter when she saw my dependent ID that said I was only fifteen.

“You do know there are live feeds on the Internet for free. For that matter there are live free interactive sex shows. Some friends wanted to hang out and watch the ones they picked. Who am I to complain? At least I wasn’t on some site with trolling pedophiles,” I told her softly.

She can take her high and mighty attitude back to church.

I was just putting my credit card and ID away when one of the girls from this afternoon came out of the office behind the woman at the desk.

She walked around the counter to give me a big hug and ask, “I saw Sue and her friends waiting outside with you earlier. Anyone else stay over tonight?”

“Nope. It is good too because we have to leave early in the morning,” I answered.

“Do you think your roommates would mind if I crashed up on a rollaway in your room? There’s nowhere to sleep in the back and the whole place is booked up for the night. Mom had to bring me to work with her because my older brother has the whole baseball team sleeping over tonight. No way is she going to leave me at home tonight with Dad out of town,” the girl told me.

You think your dad is going to stop you if you wanted to screw the whole team? I bet he would slip in to watch, you know, just to be sure you were doing it right.

I got another hard look from her mom as the girl turned to her and said, “Mom you know the two girls that came in with the armloads of food? That was Molly and Ariel, David’s friends that are sharing the room with him. He is why I have been so happy all night long and the boy I was talking about non-stop on the way over here. I was the one that picked the movies since they are some of the ones I like to watch when I’m stuck here over night with you at work.”

Wait? Did that hard look soften all of the sudden?

“Do you think it would be fine with your friends if another girl is hanging out in your room tonight,” the woman asked me. “It would actually help us both out. Ruth snores really loudly when she sleeps in the office chairs in the back. No one believes me when I say it is my daughter and not one of the guys who work on my shift. There are a few guys who work nights that creep me out when they look at me. I know they look like they are about to drool whenever they see her back there sleeping. You can bring her down when you have to head out. She can even help carry your bags in exchange for somewhere safe to sleep with a friend tonight.”

Ok that shocked the hell out of Ruth. Was she expecting her mom to tear into her or something?

After getting her mother’s keys she tore off down a hallway to go get a rollaway bed.

“Well that does explain a lot. She hasn’t been that chipper since she snuck into the basement with one of her brother’s friends who she had a crush on. Can you believe she actually thought the ten to fifteen seconds he lasted was the best thing in the world? Well she did until today. I wouldn’t worry about her wanting to do more though. She has been barely staying awake since she got dropped off at home this afternoon. You must have really cleaned her clock to wear her out that much. Please at least get her to take a shower even if you have to drag her in with you. She had been thinking about the afternoon in your room since she left. Ruth is getting pretty ripe. Even the nice guys on my shift have been checking her out.”

Ruth came up to the office with a rollaway bed complete with sheets, a blanket and pillow on top. We headed on up to the room with me pushing as she steered it from the front. Once in the bedroom she started clearing a place out to set it up.

Molly shot me a message with “Straggler?”

“Her mom works the desk downstairs overnight, her dad is out of town and her brother has the whole baseball team sleeping over tonight. She brought her own bed,” I told her.

When Ruth walked past her to get something from the closet Ariel held her nose and fanned the air.

“That’s next on the list,” I told them.

Once the rollaway was setup over near the windows I scooped her up and took her to the bedroom. She didn’t mind me stripping her naked and started making all sorts of happy sounds as I went down on her. I fingered her until she said she didn’t care if it ripped her pussy open, she wanted my dick again. I made a production out of stripping and then heading to get a rubber. I turned on the shower right before she came in to pee. The second she had patted dry I pulled her into the shower with me.

I put it bluntly, “You stink. I mean seriously, you reek of stale pussy juice. Even your mom smelled it. How about we get you to smell like a girl again? We both know I couldn’t get my dick in you as sore as you are now. I barely got my finger inside and your body was fighting that until it started reacting to what I was doing to you. So how about I scrub you all over, dry you off, cover your muff with girly smelling powder, massage in some body lotion and then braid your hair before I put you to bed?”

She really liked being pampered in the shower, dried off and getting powdered. She was sound asleep before I started with the body lotion, which made the whole process go much quicker. I got her hair braided up tightly to her head so that it wouldn’t bug her when she slept. As Ariel watched, I got panties and a t-shirt on Ruth before tucking her into the rollaway bed.

The rest of the night Ariel and I fucked like rabbits. I didn’t need the sleep. She knew she wasn’t going to see me again for a while, if ever. She dropped down exhaustedly onto the bed around two thirty in the morning. I went to take my contacts out and switch back to my goggles. As soon as I looked over at her I got a big shock.

“I hadn’t calculated any of those possibilities,” the man in the machine said directly into my head when I let the goggles connect through my shield. “Her breasts shrinking was about fifty-fifty. Her hips reverting to early puberty shouldn’t have been possible unless you unconsciously deconstructed the bone structures in a manner to that which I guided you in doing as we unfused her bones. The work we did to her will make her safe. I don’t know what it is about her and the people she worked for, but she didn’t deserve to be removed from living. Just so you know, I did have you change her fingerprints as well. As far as Agent thirty-six’s organization is concerned she has never existed and they will never find any record of her. I took care of the dental and DNA records that had existed. By the time she arrives at her new home she will appear to be a normal hyper, boy-band loving, obsessed with make-up, and slightly over horny, twelve-year-old girl. You will still be there somewhere in her brain, but soon she won’t know if it was an erotic fantasy or if it really happened. Just be sure to get your semen out of her prior to departing. It would cause some eyebrows to be raised as her new family is unable to determine your real age and still assumes you are much older than you are. Only a few trusted contacts in their organization will know her true age and circumstances for her coming to them. Ensure you put your contacts in and switch out to normal, enhanced, sunglasses.”

That makes sense. I still don’t like that you had me do something that could have done real damage to her bones and body. Then again, she is alive. Probably wouldn’t be for long if I hadn’t made the changes. How the heck can I even be able to do those changes?

I started to get a bit annoyed so I pulled my goggles off and started to fill the bathtub. When it was a nice temp I woke up Ariel and got her on the throne. When she was done I got her into the tub. Molly had left out an enema bag with a long tube attached. I worked the tube up into Ariel to flush out any semen I could find in her. I ran four bags full of warm water through it before I didn’t see any more semen coming out of her. The place in my head showed me some in her uterus that I wouldn’t be able to get out with the water so I vaporized them. As I dried Ariel all over she kept giving me some odd looks. She put on the clothes Molly had put out for her as I got dressed. Molly had already packed up everything except the few things left in the bathroom. I again noticed Ariel was acting oddly since she kept looking over at my dick as I was drying off.

Why does it look like she hasn’t seen a dick before? Or at least my dick before?

She only had on her panties when I noticed her staring at my dick. I saw the change in her immediately. Ariel blushed all the way down to her, now much smaller, breasts. When she looked down she noticed they were there for me to see, looked over at my dick, covered her breasts with one hand and grabbed her clothes with the other. With a quick squeak sound she rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Ok. I guess the changes are a lot quicker than I expected.

Ruth came in before I got dressed. Molly moving around had woken her up.

I bet she had some damn erotic dreams to be this horny.

Ruth said she wasn’t sore now and wanted to feel me in her one more time. My dick was making nice sloppy wet sounds as I fucked her with the half of my dick I was able to into her before bottoming out. She kept moaning out as she got off over and over again until I finally came. Knowing that Ariel had been watching everything I pushed in plenty of orgasm energy into Ruth to make her go off hard right along with me. When Ruth was finally able to move again she pulled me with her to the shower. As I walked past Ariel she was staring at my semen and pussy juice covered dick like she hadn’t ever seen one before. I let go of Ruth’s hand and turned to let Ariel get a good look. She wrinkled up her nose and looked a bit grossed out. She would have pulled the look off if her nipples weren’t pushing out against her very tight t-shirt.

Well pretty tight. It would have been a lot tighter if her tits hadn’t shrunk.

As grossed out as she was Ariel didn’t pull back as I ran my fingers over her tits and nipples through her shirt as I continued to the bathroom.

It didn’t take us long to get washed off or for me to get my whole dick up inside Ruth’s soaped up butt. We didn’t do more than that, but it was enough to make Ariel’s eyes go wide when I jerked the curtain open after I saw her peeking in. Ariel was frozen in place as I pulled my dick slowly back out of Ruth’s butt and then pushed it back in. Ruth seemed into having someone watch us that she started to get off on me ass fucking her in front of Ariel. That, of course, got Ariel past horny. She was on the floor with her shorts and panties around her ankles as she rubbed her soaked pussy. Ruth and I both had our eyes locked on Ariel as she started to push fingers inside herself in time with me fucking Ruth’s ass. I didn’t cum in Ruth’s ass, but when she came she saw the time and said she had to hurry. A quick wash of her butt and she was out of the shower. Ariel wasn’t done so I took my time washing my hard dick. I got to stroking it in sync with her finger banging her own pussy. When Ruth hurried out of the bathroom I got out of the shower, dried off quickly and then moved to Ariel. I got her up against the counter, slid my dick up into her from behind and started fucking her. She watched me in the mirror behind her as I started pushing orgasm energy into her to make her get bigger and bigger ones. Molly pulled us apart long enough to get a rubber on me before I pushed into Ariel deeply to cum with her. All she had in her pussy when I pulled out was her own juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.