Incredible Changes
Chapter 154: Electric Cowgirl

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 154: Electric Cowgirl - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Might as well head back to the beach house. I wonder if Molly and Jon have managed to tire the other one out yet.

I got my answer as soon as I closed the door. Molly was bent over the couch with Jon pounding her as fast as he could manage. She was letting him reach around to play with her tits and seemed fine with most of his naked body in contact with hers. If she wasn’t getting off hard, which I expect Jon was doing unconsciously with the place in his head, he probably wouldn’t get to do more than poke her through a hole in a sheet.

Jan was watching them as she lazily rubbed her clit. If anyone, except for those like us, looked at her they would guess that was all Jan was doing too. I could see that over the twin link she was pulling orgasm energy off Jon while feeding him the good energy he needed to keep giving Molly orgasms. As soon as Jan saw me I found myself naked in the nearest bedroom.

“Here is how it is going to go David. We are going to wash every trace of the other girls off your body and then you will fuck the living shit out of me. Neither of us is going to stop until we are bored with screwing”, she told me as she pulled me into the big shower with her. “I’m not sure how I know it, but you won’t have any problems pulling in all the energy we will both need to fuck like rabbits trying to repopulate their entire species after a cataclysmic event. So that is what we are going to do. We have until at least noon before Molly said someone named Anna and Steve were showing up. Molly and Jon can watch all they want, but I’m not into strangers like that.”

Makes sense. Jane is off running the two girls somewhere safe and none of the people like us want to be seen coming here again with how hard the people we rescued Jon and Jan from are trying to find me.

Jan didn’t mind that I had been clean for a long time when I started kissing her as I played with her tits as we showered.

When she decided we needed to get to the main event we quickly dried off and got on the bed. Not even asking me a thing, she pushed me on my back, reached between her legs and shoved my dick through her cherry. In under a minute her vice like pussy was riding my dick like no tomorrow. I let her fuck me until I came the first time and then I took charge.

Oh Jan, that was a plain old first-time fuck with a novice in control. Now I’m going to show you how to fuck using the places in our heads.

I was going to link the two places in our heads only find it had already been done by hers even though she didn’t know it. As soon as I pushed into her we both felt my dick as it slid into her hot velvet furnace. Then there was the unmistakable feeling whenever my dick rubbed over places inside her that made her body squirm in pure ecstasy. We worked into a rhythm that had me providing us both with the types of energy we required to keep fucking while we built up toward a big shared orgasm. Our bodies would slow down to enjoy the afterglow, but my dick never went soft or left the superheated, soaking wet pussy. It seems that the place in my brain knew that my sperm wouldn’t be of any use inside her and if I fired off a load each time I came it would make a huge mess, so I was dry firing each time we climaxed together. I only leaked pre-cum whenever she started to get a bit dry inside.

We had both shared a huge orgasm when I felt Jon pulling me out of the saddle. Jan and I both started to get really mad until we found out that they stopped us to have some cold sports drink.

When I looked at the clock I saw it was already six in the morning. Molly had gotten the van keys to take Jon out to the store to get the sports drinks because they both needed them to replenish their own fluids. We all sat around naked on the bed as Jan and I drank down two quart bottles. Looking over at Molly I saw she had some of Jon’s semen oozing out of her vagina. When she saw it she just pushed two fingers inside herself, got his cum on them, sucked them clean and repeated until there was no more.

I’m not completely clueless about Molly after all. Now that she isn’t getting screwed silly, she doesn’t want Jon touching her anywhere, not even with his dick.

Once Jan had taken a pee she pushed me back onto my back to take a ride. What Jon didn’t know was that he got twin linked to her which sent him what Jan and I were sharing. I had my fingers rubbing Molly’s clit as she laid beside me. When Jon started firing rope after rope of cum each time Jan or I came, Molly pulled him out of the room. I only felt the twin link break when I sensed the two of them had gone down to the beach.

I had unconsciously been sucking in energy and storing it the seemingly endless storage capacity that my body was now able to hold while we built up to a monstrous orgasm. Somehow, I just knew the maximum amount of energy she could take in at once without causing her to pulse, or seekers being able to sense us. I controlled us both to have an excruciatingly long build up to what was going to be the biggest orgasm Jan could handle right now. When it hit I slammed in the orgasm energy her body could take in at once, without pulsing, and then kept pushing it in at that level as we both felt each other’s climax along with our own. With the large amount of energy still stored inside me our shared orgasm could have lasted only seconds or go on for days.

I don’t care how long we cum together.

I only stopped when I felt Jan’s body would be dangerously low in nutrients and fluids now.

“David,” I heard Anna say as she scolded me. “You took a really big risk doing that with seekers in the area. It was so strong that Steve and I felt it as soon as we got onto the island, but couldn’t really tell what or who it was. Steve was worried it was a succubus that had tricked you into thinking she was like us. Only when I was able to touch you did I see that you were burning through thousands of times more energy than we had detected.”

I pulled out slowly, to let Anna see that my dick had really grown, and said, “It wasn’t me you were feeling. I somehow managed to make the place in Jan’s and Jon’s heads able to make a basic shield similar to mine to block the seekers. Hers must have started to leak since we were near the point of her pulsing. We only stopped because I felt her body didn’t have the reserves of nutrients or fluids to keep going. Here, let me show you.”

Before Anna could react I had actually paralyzed her long enough to strip her and then push a towel between her legs. I got my shield to extend over her body so she was inside mine with me. As soon as I was sure there would be no leakage, I pulled her into my lap, wrapped my arms around her and then dumped in her color of orgasm energy into her as fast as she could take it without pulsing. She had a much higher threshold than Jan did, but it still didn’t seem to even be in the same universe as what it would take to cause me to pulse now.

Would the energy from a nuclear bomb cause me to pulse? What about two or more? Could I choose to make myself pulse at some level without exceeding the maximum energy I could store inside my body?

If I hadn’t made my dick stay limp Anna wouldn’t be able to walk no matter what tricks she knew to fix her body and muscles. The towel was soaked by the time I saw she was getting low on her own nutrient reserves. For safety I reached down to put my finger on the ground pin of the nearest outlet to have it pull the excess out of me as fast as the wire could manage.

I noticed that no one else was in the room with us when I let Anna go.

If she had any energy left to do it she would smack the shit out of me and then tell me I needed to give her my big dick where it should have been as I made her cum that hard.

As I carried Anna’s naked body out to the kitchen table I found there was a huge mound of hot food waiting on us. Molly and Steve were the only ones dressed.

Jan, Jon, Anna and I ate more food than our bodies should have been able to consume in two weeks. All of it was high in protein, sugars, calories and unsaturated fats. Upon looking inside Jon, Jan and Anna I saw that they were processing the food just like my body. Only the small bits our bodies were unable to digest, or get anything out of, continued to be turned into crap.

“How did you manage to have them make their own shields David,” Steve asked once I quit shoving food into my mouth long enough to answer.

I explained that I just had the place in my head do it to keep them from being detected by the seekers. I then said that I expected it was probably due to both of them still being in puberty like me. Before he could ask I also told him that I didn’t know how I did it or even know how I completely liquefied the parts of the two little girl’s brains that took away their abilities. As he thought up a question I tried to put a shield into his brain and then in Anna’s. His completely resisted it and I knew it wasn’t something being blocked by anything from the place in his head. Anna was slightly successful, but only so much as it wrapped around the place in her head so she wouldn’t be detectable by seekers. Nothing else I tried worked.

“Steve I can’t do the shielding to you, something inside you refused to let it happen. All I could do for you, Anna, was to have the place in your head shielding you from seekers. I don’t know if this is because the places in your heads don’t change from green to blue on their own or what. Still Jon and Jan have limited protection, which is a whole lot more than they had when I found them. Could it have worked because I had to get them out of the armored transport. That would at least make some sense,” I told them. “Did either of you have anything to do with getting my Lotus for me to drive here or making sure it would get back home safely after we had our run in with the transport?”

Both gave me odd looks, so I said it must have been someone else that seems to be watching out for me.

Whoops. I should have kept my mouth shut.

Trying to keep it vague and get them to drop it I said, “I’m pretty sure whoever keeps sending me the really advanced goggles must have done all those arrangements then. I mean someone had to get me the gold covered credit card and the odd black one that makes people’s eyes go wide. How else do I never have a balance on them? Has Paula had any more luck tracking them down or did she decide to leave it alone.”

“You know, I haven’t been able to do more than have a basic chat with Paula all summer long. Whatever happened when she used the pair of goggles you powered up for her has kept her nose in the computer. Oddly she seems to get cut off from all electronics from time to time until she has eaten a good meal, gotten some sleep and, most importantly, showered. Showering and having to put on clean clothes regularly only happened shortly after you and Molly took off on your completely untraceable journey. The only ping I got on my radar was from your seeming to taunt the Ambassador about wanting to visit his daughter. Before Paula could even start to track where you have come in from and where you went all signs of you were just gone. Not even the hundreds of cameras placed on the island, by nearly every first and second world government’s spy agencies, were unable to find traces of you,” Steve told me.

To Jon and Jan, Steve said, “You two need to get dressed and grab your things. We are planning to be in a submarine within the hour. We are going somewhere that we can safely teach the two of you how to use the basic abilities everyone like us gets and then test to see what all you can do. That is if you want to come with Anna and I. David has been there many times already. We all know there is nothing Anna or I could do to take you with us if he didn’t think it was safe or if either of you didn’t want to come along. Also, David is an oddity among those like us, as I’m sure you will find soon. I’m certain if he felt that either of you were in trouble, when you are with us, he will know and I expect be able to do something to protect you.”

Anna was being Anna as she dug through Jan’s clothes to get a long, almost transparent summer dress that she pulled over her head. That was all she put on and any bending over gave a full show of her pussy and ass. Steve shrugged at her little display. Jon sprouted a boner.

“Since David only got me off, I could really use a quick fuck if you want to try another pussy on for size Jon,” Anna teased.

She found that Jon was not only more than willing, but easily able to get Anna bent over the arm of a couch as he started fucking the hell out of her until he came inside her.

That is the first time I think I have ever seen Anna look even a bit scared. I know Jon didn’t over power her, so was it something deeper? Did he tap into something primal when he took her as she asked? Did something I do when I had him linked to me and Jan give him a way to overpower her?

When he pulled out his dick was still rock hard, so he picked Anna up like rag doll and laid her on the couch to fuck her face up. He really tore into her so hard that Anna was actually moaning out as she came repeatedly. He finally dumped another load inside her before he got dressed. It was obvious that something was off with her. She seemed to allow herself to be taken by surprise. Jon actually looked embarrassed when he saw she still had her legs spread out widely with cum running down over her ass to drip onto the floor. She hadn’t moved a bit and only seemed to snap out of it when Jon dropped his mouth to her pussy to do his best to suck all of his spunk out of her vagina as he licked her clean. He made sure to add two fingers to be sure he got it all out.

What I noticed when I looked at both of their energies, Jon hadn’t done anything to Anna’s or his. He just fucked a horny wet pussy with his equally horny teenaged dick. He just seemed to somehow know exactly what she liked.

Once Anna was as recovered, at least as she was going to get anytime soon, she used the bathroom and then all four of them headed out. Molly and I were finally alone again.

“I saw you let him touch you all over last night,” I teased Molly.

Speaking to me, versus messaging me, Molly said “His naked flesh touching mine was noticed. Alcohol mixed with my primal need to mate overrode my dislike of physical contact with another, except for you. It matters not that my body has been temporarily rendered unable to procreate. As you have noticed, I’m verbally communicating with you. My brain is hormonally overloaded, with my need to mate, to the point of permitting us to speak. Jon temporarily sated my needs sufficiently for us to succumb to a deep sleep in each other’s arms. I now need your unique talents to copulate with me repeatedly until I find this primal drive no longer clouds my mind.”

Sounds like a plan to me. She ate a huge breakfast so we should be good for a few hours. Probably should only give her the good energy she needs and not mess with her orgasm energy at all.

For the next three hours we proceeded to see if we could have sex in every room and on every surface. The laundry room required some gymnastics because of the compact washer / dryer combination unit. I didn’t do anything to make myself stay hard after I came, so she had to find a way to get me back up so we could keep going. Since I did make sure I was only leaking pre-cum as required, there wasn’t much of anything leaking out of her anytime I came. Once she told me to finish up, because she was good for now, I was nice and pulled out without getting off. Turns out that would resolve itself shortly.

Molly and I shared a shower before going to grab a pizza out for a late lunch. When we came back I drove right past Kay as she looked to be walking quickly away from Lane’s house. She saw me too so she flagged us down.

“You won’t believe the crazy stuff going on at Lane’s house. I went over to see if she wanted to hang out only to find the back door open. Sure, she seemed completed messed up in the head last night, but she was still kind of drunk when we left. I was sure that had to be why she said she was going to get it on with her little brother. When I heard her voice from inside I walked in as I have the other times I came over. I stopped just short of walking into the living room, blinked to be sure I wasn’t dreaming and then left in a hurry. Lane was blowing some ancient looking old man, had a man under her and one behind her holding their dicks together as they tried to get in her vagina at the same time. I still can’t even figure out how that would even work, but I saw both dicks pushing into her slightly,” She told us. “I’m glad I ran into you today. Both of my cousins lost their virginity the day we got here to some quick trigger boys at a bonfire who barely tore through their cherries before going off inside rubbers. Each of them has tried a lot of boys, and some men, only to find they don’t even start to feel anything nice before the boys go off. I told them about how wonderful you were with me each time we did it last night and they want to see for themselves. Both of them are as fertile as me unless you, or the three boys at the beach, got me pregnant last night. They really bitched me out about not using a rubber, so I fibbed a bit to say you were too long for one to fit. Would you be willing to do it with them if they let you do it bareback like we did last night? You don’t even know how cool it would be for all three of us to be pregnant together. Our birthdays are only a few days apart and our moms were only fourteen when they had us, so they have no moral high ground to stand on since we would be sixteen in nine months.”

Looking at Molly I saw her move her fingers over her watch before my sunglasses flashed up the message from her.

“I no longer have the primal need to mate clouding my mind. Kay has a younger sister and two other younger girl cousins. All three younger girls turned fourteen today. They already had a celebration and received gifts. A larger party is planned for Saturday. Based on their texts, they overheard Kay last night and desperately want to lose their virginities to a boy who knows how to be gentle for their first time. According to our friend they will be just arriving back from purchasing the feminine hygiene products they will require soon if become impregnated,” the message said.

Another text followed to say that the two cousin’s Kay mentioned would only do it with me until I came inside each of them. She expected that all three older girls had things they wanted to do that didn’t involve their little sisters hanging around. The younger girls would be hanging out near our beach house waiting on the three older girls to leave so they could see if I would have sex with them. All three were worried that I wouldn’t even look twice at their naked bodies since they didn’t have the huge tits and hairy pussies of their older sisters.

Sounds interesting. Do they really want to do it with a boy or are they just trying to get their cherries popped like the two older girls?

With Molly’s navigating I took three left turns and a right to head down to the big beach house Kay’s family was using. Kay told me she would be back out with them as soon as they decided what they were going to wear for me to take off while Kay got my big dick sliding up inside her while they watched.

She had barely gone inside to tell the older girls I was here if they wanted to go back to my place to screw. I don’t know if she said it that bluntly or not, but I saw two faces peek out from behind the curtains. About a minute later I saw three girls come around from the back of the house wearing very skimpy bikini tops and very tight, low cut shorts with the string ties of a bikini bottom up around their waists. All three had nice sized tits that looked like solid b-cups, but I knew were larger than average, round big a-cups. They walked right up to my side of the van to start flirting. Not seeing the walls in their beach house showed me the older two girls were going to be a while. Both were fussing over what to wear as Kay walked in holding a razor while pointed to the mass of hair between their legs.

I got out of the van and took each girls hands in mine as I leaned in to kiss their cheeks and say, “Happy fourteenth birthday.”

It was done quickly enough that I had finished kissing them before they even noticed what had happened. I got them all moved in close around me and then reached down to fish my three quarters hard dick out the leg hole of my shorts.

“Once your older sisters use this to get themselves off, I would like to give all three of you a very slow and intimate present as many times as you want without them around to ruin your special gift,” I told them as I wrapped the fingers of the most timid of the three around my dick. “Seriously, you can come over to hang out after they leave and I will even get us a nice birthday dinner delivered to my beach house. If you want, you can stay over tonight too. You can say you are staying with my friend Molly.”

I can’t believe none of them saw Molly sitting in the passenger seat of the van.

Turns out that I picked the girl to hold my dick. The other two were whispering back and forth with their backs turned to us. When she leaned forward, to use her other hand to feel my balls, she didn’t even flinch as I pulled the string of her bikini top up over her head to get a good peak at her rock-hard nipples. With the van, some bushes and the other two girls hiding us from anyone seeing, I reached to untie her bikini strings at her hips and slide my hand down inside. My middle finger was a clit seeking missile and found her poking out waiting on a nice rubbing. When I checked I saw that the other two girls had moved off a bit to talk.

I didn’t get any resistance to my hand sliding in to play with her nipple. After she had gotten me rock hard and stroked me a bunch of times she looked around carefully before pulling my hands away from her body. She slid her shorts down enough to pull her bikini bottoms off and push them into the tiny pocket of her shorts before pulling her shorts back up in place. Being a few inches taller than me, with her having a shorter trunk and longer legs, she was able to easily get my dick down between her legs where the head could rub over her clit.

That has to be a record for the quickest cum for a girl. Did she even rub her clit over my dick five times?

Whispering, she told me not to put my dick away before she went over to the other two girls. Whatever she said caused them to start a very intense discussion. She had a huge smile when she came back over in front of me. After turning me so my back was to the two girls she leaned in to kiss me.

“It won’t go in very far like this, but I want to have it in me. I have always used full sized tampons with no problems getting them in or out. Your big penis isn’t any bigger around than a filled super-sized tampon when I take it out. Let me get you in the right place. Just reach around to hold my butt so I don’t fall,” she told me.

Does she just play the timid, shy girl?

A few swipes through her pussy lips, to get the head slippery, and the head of my dick was right at her tight velvet dick warmer. Why she wanted me to hold her butt became obvious when she cocked her hips so it was a straight shot for my dick to slide up into her. She was extremely tight, but she so wet that she had six inches of my dick up inside her before she was standing up straight in front of me. We didn’t actually start screwing, but who was I to complain. I had my dick being warmed quite nicely.

“What about dinner here tonight,” one of the girls asked from behind me.

The timid girl replied, “Do you seriously want to have to cook our own dinner on our birthday and then have to clean up after everyone? I would let him get me naked and touch me everywhere just to have someone else make dinner tonight. He is pretty cute and does have a really big one.”

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered that would cause the other two to leave us alone for at least five to ten minutes. By then her older sister and cousins would be out here to have me service them until they were bored with me.

Again taking a quick look first, she pulled my hands off her back, lifted up on one leg and put my hand under her butt cheek. She got her arms around my neck and then jumped up to wrap her legs around my body. Slowly she slid more of my dick inside her until there was about an inch that wouldn’t fit. From where her legs were around me that let her use three inches of my meat thermometer to check the temp of her cock warmer. She kept a close eye on the other two girls and quickly got me to help her get her feet back on the ground. Sliding back from me slid my dick out of her before she tried to tuck me away. My wet dick was just hidden from view when her two cousins walked back over to us.

She had the string on her bikini bottoms on and re-tied by the time each of the other girls put one of my hands on one of their firm breasts. I rolled their nipples gently between my fingers as they closed their eyes. I started to move my hands down to rub over their crotches when we heard the older girls starting to walk toward the van. The timid girl stayed over here near me as the other two slipped around the back of the van so the older girls wouldn’t see them.

The timid girl leaned in to say, “I will do it with you all night if you want. I never felt anything so good in my life and you are a really cool guy. You let me do everything I wanted with you. They can stay here if they are going to be chicken shits.”

So, she only plays timid when it suits her.

She had moved a few feet away from me and had a look on her face like she was very nervous talking to a boy in high school that had his driver’s license.

If you only knew I only turned fifteen not that long ago you would really be surprised.

“Get lost twerp. He is way out of your league. Even if he would be willing to try to do it with a little girl like you, he doesn’t have a little boy dick like the boys you play doctor with back home,” one of the girls said with way more attitude than was needed.

I don’t like bullies! You are going to find my dick getting jammed up your tight ass right as you are about to cum.

The timid girl gave me a shy wave before running off toward the house.

Kay walked over to me and reached into my shorts to pull out my still rock hard, pussy juice covered dick to show her cousins as she said, “They both agreed that if it was as big as I said they would do it bareback to keep from having a rubber getting stuck up inside them. None of us wants to get pregnant, but want to feel it squirt inside us. You have to pull it almost all the way out when it happens so it doesn’t shoot far enough inside us that we can’t rush off to wash it out.”

The two girls didn’t hear a thing she said, they are staring at my dick. Did she wink after she said it?

“I can’t promise I will be able to do that, but I can try. When it is about to happen I kind of lose control of my body until I’m done,” I told them knowing they would only sort of hear what I said.

We all loaded up in the van and I drove slowly so their little sisters could keep up. With it being right about three in the afternoon a lot of people were coming and going to the beach. I made sure I came to a complete stop at every four-way stop. Anytime someone even hinted that they were going to pull out of a driveway I stopped to let them out and didn’t pass anyone riding bikes. All three of their sisters were able to keep up with us easily. I pointed off toward the road our beach house was on so the younger girls would see that it was the road over. Once I saw them running across the intersection behind me I made a slow turn to the right to get on that road and then a left to head to the beach house. When I was four houses away I held my hand out of the windows with five fingers up. I put a finger down each time I passed a house. They slipped behind some bushes when I got stuck behind a pair of bike riders on purpose. I saw them watching as their sisters waited for Molly to unlock the door and then rushed past her to get inside.

Molly tucked her keys into her shorts pocket, waved and headed toward the beach.

When I got upstairs all three girls were completely naked. It seems Kay had to prove she had fucked me, so I slid into her and started fucking her from behind without even taking my shorts off. We changed positions every time she came until she said she couldn’t cum anymore, but would blow me until I did. If I wanted.

Both of her cousins decided that if Kay could take all of me, then they shouldn’t have a problem. They were mostly right.

They definitely have gotten around recently. If they were much older their pussies would have stayed stretched out and never go back to their almost virgin smooth tightness around my dick.

I started playing musical pussy on them. When one would cum, I switched to the other. Back and forth I went until I came in the first one and then fucked the other one non-stop until I came in her too. Neither of them seemed to remember that I was supposed to pull most of the way out when I came. Not that it mattered. As soon as I was hard again I caused their vagina’s to constrict tightly around my dick so that my cum had nowhere to go but into their uterus as I started fucking them again. By the time they had attempted to wash themselves out with a douche bottle, both of their waiting eggs had been fertilized. Seeing they just ovulated sometime today meant their little sisters were most likely fertile too. Might as well go for six unless the younger girls gave off vibes that they didn’t want it to happen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.