Incredible Changes
Chapter 153: Surf, Turf, and Sand in Unwanted Places

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 153: Surf, Turf, and Sand in Unwanted Places - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Wonder if they have somewhere with a big juicy steak close by. One with those dimmed lights and dark booths along the wall.

I got teased by all Molly, Jan and Jon about having to show off at both the bathing suit and underwear stores.

“Hey, they needed someone to show them they don’t know as much as they think. Seriously, those women in the underwear store have been doing that for at least half their lives. All of them were wearing the same badly fitting bras they fit on other women because they didn’t have a clue, but I didn’t tell them that. I really did need to convince two girls to wear one of the bras I got for them out of the store. I doubt they will even remember having them on until they have to get undressed tonight,” I said in my defense and then laughed. “I’m not about to do that here. Shoes aren’t my thing.”

Molly even laughed for a fraction of a second as we carried their shoe purchases up to the register for me to buy. As we got close I got a message on my phone to randomly grab some of the tourist hats from the rack beside the counter. All of them looked like ball caps that someone had run over, wadded up and then stuffed in a dryer with rocks. The lady at the register showed me that was the way they were supposed to look because these were some sort of fold up hats. A quick flip of her wrist had the hat looking more like a crumpled up wad of fabric that had only just barely survived a floor buffer.

I tossed random ones to Jan and Jon before putting one on Molly. She didn’t even notice.

Once I had paid we headed out to the van with the bags. It was good we had the hats on because I could sense the energy from two different drones with cameras aimed on us right now. They had the cameras angled at forty-five degrees so they couldn’t see our faces as they passed over us. We were a mile down the road when I felt one now searching along the road. Since they didn’t find the Lotus it kept on going past us.

Having a minivan that is nearly the same color and model most of those around us does make us pretty much invisible. So, this is what people meant about hiding in plain sight.

Molly had gotten my phone in the store. Once she did what she wanted she handed up to Jan where she was riding in the front seat navigating for me. We drove for a while before turning into a steak and seafood place that looked very expensive.

Hey they have four valets waiting to park the cars under a bunch of pop-up, ten-foot square canopies.

They didn’t bat an eye as we handed them the keys. I did notice that they were checking out Jan and Jon. When we got inside I told them what I had seen. Both laughed saying maybe Jon should go flirt with them. Or better yet, Jan goes to flirt, comes back inside and Jon takes her place. He would have a blast telling them he really isn’t into dick since he has one of his own.

We all knew that if we were someplace else, far away from here, that would be a load of fun, but it was too likely that the drones might get a glimpse of me or them. Or worse, intercept texts with pictures of them.

“I already know that they found out that the little girls we helped were the ones they were supposed to be transporting. They will be confused about the two of you since their seekers picked up a boy and girl speeding away from wherever they had been holding you before you were thrown into the transport. From my own experience, trained seekers are never wrong about sensing those like us and their ability doesn’t just stop like I made happen for the two of you,” I told them quietly as we waited for a table.

Even though the place was almost empty they told us we had at least an hour wait. Interestingly, when I paid for three sodas and bottled water with my real gold covered credit card a table suddenly became available. We managed to get a booth near one of the back fire exits that had a good view of the front door. No one coming in wouldn’t be able to see us unless they came all the way back toward our table. Some was due to the dim light, some because the table layouts and the rest was related to their eyes having to adjust from the bright lights of the lobby to the dim of the dining room.

I told Jon and Jan, “Order whatever you want and as much as you think you can eat. If you are anything like me you can probably eat five or six times what you could before your accident. Just don’t do something like ordering their four-pound contest burger. We don’t need that kind of attention. If you are still starved when we leave we can order more from Uber Eats. They won’t care if we order a whole roasted pig as long as the credit card clears.”

And they get a great tip!

Of all of us, Molly was the one who ate us under the table. I could have kept eating, but wasn’t feeling hungry anymore. Our waiter wasn’t all that excited about serving us until it came time for the bill. I paid with my black credit card. Molly left a hundred on the table even though he didn’t earn it. I wasn’t about to argue with her over it.

It was getting dark when we got back to the beach house. The twins found the shield I had put over them was helping a lot with their light sensitivity.

“Don’t think too much about it. My friends will run you through all sorts of tests to see what you can do as well as teaching you how to use the places in your heads caused by the lightning,” I told them.

Taking their bags off toward various rooms, Molly, Jan and Jon went to change so we could go for a walk on the beach.

When she came out Molly was wearing only as much as the law required for her to be considered covered. Jon was in a pair of trunks with a t-shirt. Jan came down wearing a bikini top and a skirt that went to mid-thigh. When she lifted it up I saw a pair of the very sexy panties that didn’t hide anything.

It is nice just walking along the beach with friends. Molly is as close to Jon as she can handle, which isn’t bad for her.

We had no place specific to go so we wandered up and down the beach until we came to a walkway that would put us on the road back toward the beach house. Molly had a blast in the ocean. She looked like she was trying to work through the waves to keep from getting a face full of salt water as she tried to swim out. She didn’t go all that far from shore since it was getting dark. She was a fish in a pool, but had no idea whatsoever about swimming in the ocean. It didn’t conform to anything she knew from experience and was too chaotic for her to predict how the water would behave.

As we started back up to the beach house Molly saw a bonfire and what looked like a party. We all headed down that way to check it out. When we got there we found it was a bunch of high school kids hanging out on the beach. There was a little pot being smoked and plenty of strong mixed drinks, but the alcohol was kept hidden. To keep things looking cool they had an open cooler full of sodas and bottles of water. All the kids there sized us up before inviting us to join them. Molly messaged me that she was going to sit near Jon. She was pretty sure that Jan wanted to be with me out on the beach. I needed to talk to her to be sure.

“So, did you want to sneak off and have some fun,” I asked Jan as I brought her a soda.

She turned to whisper, “Later. I’m going crazy because I’m so horny, but I really don’t want sand in places it isn’t meant to be. Go have some fun. There are a lot of girls out here that were checking you out when you came up. No matter how much you tried to tone it down, your big dick isn’t something that anyone can miss even when it is limp. You may not have noticed, but your shirt is tight too. Not obnoxiously tight like a muscle head. Still, it is tight enough to show you on your way to being ripped. I hope when Jon and my bodies finally get to catch up we will look somewhere as good as you.”

“I don’t think either of you will have any baby fat left over when you get done with your training,” I told her. “None of the others are able to make a shield like mine, but the places in your heads didn’t have any issues. Maybe it has something to do with us still being in puberty. Anna, a girl you will meet if you go to talk to the people I know like us, said she learned a lot that the older people can’t learn. I never tried to do it before, but I bet you could probably burn away fat cells like how you unconsciously burned off the hair on your body everywhere you didn’t want it to ever grow. Just be careful to never do too much at once or be too obvious about it. There are a lot of things people like us can do that we can’t show anyone but those like us.”

On a whim I closed my eyes tried to see the color of the place in her head. Hers was a color of green that felt like it might turn blue during testing like mine did. Jon already had a bit of blue in his, but I think that may have been more to do with Molly’s hand holding his than anything else. I don’t know why, but I decided I would at least help Jan out until we could be alone later.

“Let us go walk off to where we can talk without being overheard,” I told her. “I don’t know if I can show you how to do this, but I want to try. I’m pretty sure all of those like us all know how to do this at least.”

She gladly took my hand as I walked off toward a set of stairs from a house that had all the lights off.

“Ok. Now I want you to close your eyes and concentrate on energy you feel around you. I see it as colors and hues, but they told me it is different for everyone,” I said.

Holding her hand, I told her to see my hand without opening her eyes. Her shield let me through without any problems so I was able to send in different colors of energy that she should be able to sense, but her nerves wouldn’t register. I did a lot of different ones and she said she didn’t notice any of them. Changing tactics, I did as I had first been told to do to myself. I gave her nerves energy that would make them feel like I shocked her. She said she noticed it, but couldn’t feel it. Reaching out around me I pulled in a lot of energy to store inside me. I put her hand between both of mine and started increasing the power of the energy I was passing through her hand. I wasn’t as strong as lightning. Anyone other than someone like us would have long ago been electrocuted with how much I was pushing into her. Still she said she couldn’t detect it.

I changed tactics again to put one hand on her right knee and held her right hand. I started to push the energy into her hand and pulled it down to her knee and back out to me. I changed the colors of the energy to make her feel like it frozen in liquid nitrogen to it burning like she had been thrown into an active volcano. Still no luck. She couldn’t sense any of it. Finally, I looked inside her to find the color of her orgasm energy. I made a slight change to keep her from getting off, but she would feel that building up even if she couldn’t sense it. I kept increasing it until she was obviously feeling it.

“I can feel it David, but I can’t sense it,” she said huskily. “Oh my god it is so intense it makes my biggest O ever look like a quick touch on my nipple. Still there is something not exactly right about it.”

I asked her what was wrong with it and then told her to see if she could concentrate to make it right.

She told me, “I sort of feel that I know how it should be, what I need it to be and that I don’t have what I need to make it happen. It isn’t in me and I don’t have anywhere to get it.”

This I can handle.

I stopped pushing in the close to the right color of orgasm energy for her, turned my back to the railing and got her turned so her legs were over top of mine with us facing each other. I started pulling off orgasm energy from one of my legs, up through one of hers, through her vagina and clit and then back down her other leg into mine.

“Oh WOW David. I’m not sure I’m sensing it like you told me to do, but I do feel it and somehow know there is something I need to do to fix it. The feeling is three times as strong now as it was before,” she told me.

I told her, “Hold my hands. See if you feel what you need to make it right.”

When she grabbed my hands I put the exact color of energy she needed to change the energy I was sending through her into the orgasm energy she needed to get off hard. Every fifth time I changed the color of the energy on my hands I would have the tiniest bit of the right energy she needed. She was at least able to tug on the other colors of energy I was offering her. When she felt the small bit that she needed she pulled that hard.

“So, what have you learned,” I asked her.

She thought about it for a few seconds before saying, “I still don’t see any energy like you said I would. What I do find is that what is in your hands is sort of right, but not quite. At least most of the time. Other times it is exactly what I need to put with what you are sending through my muffin. You never have enough to do more than give me nice little tingles all over my body.”

“Ok so we are going to do this differently then,” I told her as I stopped pulling energy through her. “I’m going to put different energies on my hands that include the one you need to pull in to get off hard. For that to happen you must be able to get it into your body and all the way down to your clit to get off. Pull as much as you need once you figure it out.”

As I promised I had a lot of large amounts of different energies on my hands. She was telling me that she felt each one, but had no idea what to do. When I let go of one of her hands I reached down to rub her pussy. I didn’t push any energy into her and kept her own natural orgasm energy from building up. If she wanted to get off she had to use what I was sending her. After ten to fifteen minutes of me rubbing her clit I felt a huge tug on the color of her orgasm energy from my hand into hers. I watched her trying to push and then pull it down to her pussy. She would get the hang of it and then seem to completely forget how to do it. I started teasing her with little tiny bursts of her orgasm energy to keep her needing to get off hard. When she seemed to just make it happen, the surge of orgasm energy she pulled from me just kept going until I cut her off.

“Shit. That was fucking amazing. I didn’t want to stop cumming. If you hadn’t stopped me I would have kept going all night,” she told me. “Can you do that again? I can get used to that.”

I answer with “No. I won’t. If you want to get off like that again you will have to figure out how to pull in the energy you need or find multiple types to mix together with others to get the right mixture you need. When we get back to the others I will help you find who has exactly what you need, but you must be super careful. Rarely is it actual orgasm energy you are getting. Most of the time it is good energy they need to stay awake or even alive. Eventually you will learn how to store it up, and maybe even be able to convert other energy to what you need, so you can get yourself off anytime you want. If you take it really slowly you will be able to go on for a long time.”

I got a searing hot kiss before she practically dragged me back over to the bonfire. I slowed her down on the way back so I could find the people that would have various energies she could pull in to make her own orgasm energy. I pointed them out to her as we walked past. When we neared Jon, I saw he had the exact same color of orgasm energy. I knew girl twins did, but never expected boy and girl twins to be that way.

Well it makes sense. Why would gender make a difference? Plus, he has a serious case of blue balls. Wow. Molly has her body molded to him with his arm around her shoulders.

When I put Jan’s hand on Jon’s shoulder, as we passed, I saw her suck all his orgasm energy out of him. He patted her hand and I saw their twin link for the first time. There was a quick thanks with a lot of honest, heartfelt love for his twin. I didn’t know if she was holding it in her arm and chest, or was having problems getting it to her pussy from there.

Option A. Holding it until she sits down.

Right as we got seated I felt her twitch a bit as she started giving herself a very slow, but moderately powerful cum. I stayed near her as she got off for nearly five minutes before her announcing she needed to go pee. I offered to walk her back to the beach house, but she said she couldn’t make it. Two of the girls near us came over to take her off into the bushes. I made myself not see anything between me and them.

Well she is the only one of them that doesn’t have to shave her pussy bare. Those girls must have been wearing a one-piece the last few days.

For Jan it was as easy as pulling her lacy panties over to the side and letting rip. The other two girls had on one-piece suits, shirts and shorts. They had to fight the shorts off, since they were a little buzzed, and then tried to get the crotch to the side. Their suits were so tight fitting that it wasn’t moving enough to get it out of the way. Both girls reached under their shirts to pull the one-piece suits all the way off. When they finished peeing they pulled them back on, but did some trick to keep them hidden down inside their shorts, leaving them braless under their thin t-shirts.

All three started back this way, but then turned to one of the walkways leading away from the beach toward a beach house. I could see the two girls talking to Jan for a few minutes before they started back to the bonfire. Jan came over to tell me both girls were really interested in me, so she was going to go flirt with a guy beside the fire that she thought was cute. Maybe she would even go make out with him. If she got in trouble Jon would know and come take care of her. They always knew where the other was when they were in trouble. Plus, she didn’t mind the guy doing everything with her except sex with her. She would do the same for him.

The two girls had been drinking some hard stuff before they headed off to pee with Jan. They were definitely more than buzzed when they dropped down on either side of me. Seeing they had refreshed their drinks, with some added booze, I took their cups away and returned with bottles of water instead.

“Unless you want one hell of a hangover tomorrow, you need to drink plenty of water,” I told them.

The one on my right said, “Kayzzz ... I tink hes wents ... whans ... wantsies to makes uzzzes ... youuzes ... meez to ... goes tinkle.”

Kay replied, “Slain ... I twinks I slikes ... strikes ... likes ... yes likes ... you tinkles. Me swatch his pee wee bees ... from sma smuh ... gets bigs when youz snaked.”

Yeah, they are toasted.

I tried to say something to them. Even though I seem to magically know any language I hear, I found I can’t understand drunk. I did keep making them drink water with an occasional heavily caffeinated vitamin drink. The vitamin drinks didn’t do squat to sober anyone up. Instead it did perk them up as well as put some good vitamins in them to help them feel better tomorrow.

As they drunkenly sang to the songs playing on the radio, and occasionally had me dance with them, they weren’t sobering up much. They had a lot of alcohol in their blood, but not enough to be too much. Each time I checked their blood alcohol level I pulled some of the alcohol into their livers and kidneys to help sober them up. Of course, it had the expected result. They both needed to pee again. I suggested we head up to my beach house where they could lock the bathroom door to go in private.

They thought that sounded great. Well at least until we got far enough away from the fire to only have moonlight to see by. Both pulled me off the beach into whatever stuff grows out here along the beach. Unlike with Jan, they pulled their shirts off first and then stripped off their shorts and one-piece suits. All their clothes were thrown at me as they danced around drunk and naked until they remembered they needed to pee, badly.

Come on girls, really? You didn’t even make it two feet in front of you. All your trying to piss standing up did was get piss all over your legs and feet.

They decided that wouldn’t do and ran for the ocean. Fortunately, there was no one to see their bright white butts run for the water and they both came back out as soon as they had gotten wet up to their belly buttons. When they got back over by me they used their t-shirts to dry off before pulling their one pieces back on. Having to wear wet shirts they decided to get their one-piece suits pulled back on properly. Shorts were pulled on before their wet t-shirts were pulled over to cover up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.