Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 147: Letting It All Hang Out

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 147: Letting It All Hang Out - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Did she want to do this or was she pulled down here by her mom and sister to get her so horny she would give me her virginity?

I could tell right off that now her sister and mom were gone that she was incredibly nervous while still being very horny. The way she was squirming around I was pretty sure she wanted to feel what the others had felt.

I didn’t want to let her do more than she was comfortable with so I took the tension away the best way I could.

“It seems your mom and sister are plain rude. We didn’t even properly introduce ourselves. My name is David. My friend Molly and I were supposed have our own cabin, but since our parents aren’t here they asked if we minded sharing one with June’s family. This one has two bedrooms plus sofa beds,” I told her. “What is your name?”

That sounded like I’m five. At least she giggled.

She reached out her hand to shake mine as she said, “I’m Suzie. Nice to meet you David.”

That is all she managed to say before she broke out in a fit of giggles that made her rush off beside the porch to pee. I picked up the towel her mom had left and went down to take a piss beside her. Suzie used the towel dry herself as she watched me pee. I held my hand out to her and she led me off toward a trail.

For once I can’t complain about being so light sensitive. I can see everything clearly in the moonlight like it was early morning. Plus, it kept us from walking off toward where two kids were playing with each other near my cabin.

“I’m so glad you are one of the cool boys here David. I really wanted to do it with you when you were done with my sister and then I got scared when she left. I thought she was going to stay there to make sure you stopped if I didn’t like it or it hurt a lot. I wanted it in me so badly that I still about let you do it no matter what,” she told me as she pulled my arm around her shoulder and put hers around my waist.

This is another first. Have I even walked around talking with my arm around a girl’s shoulder?

I was happy she had relaxed enough that she wanted to have our naked bodies touching as we walked like we had known each other for years.

When we had walked in silence for a few minutes she stopped, moved in front of me, pushed her soft tits into my chest, and pulled me down for a few quick kisses. When I licked her lips to get her to let my tongue in her mouth she really got into French kissing. I felt her shudder a bit before she pulled away to keep walking.

Her hand moved from around my waist so she could feel around for my dick. She had to go a lot lower than she expected because it was only swinging in the breeze now.

That got me another kiss before she pulled my arm back around her shoulder and said, “I didn’t know a boy could have it not point up when a naked girl pushes their body into them and kisses them like we just did. How come? Didn’t you like kissing me? Is it because my boobs are tiny?”

I pulled my arm off her shoulders, turned her to face me, and said, “Suzie I’m not hard because I’m enjoying walking with my arm around you as we get to know each other as kids and not horny naked teenagers. Your boobs are a perfect size and I loved kissing you. I also don’t want you to be scared that I might pull you off somewhere away from everyone to do it with you so no one could stop me when it does start to hurt. You know it will hurt some at first no matter how gentle I am or how slow we take it. Can’t I just enjoy walking outside completely naked with my arm around a naked girl without worrying about getting arrested or busted by my parents?”

“Sorry,” she said softly and hugged me. “We go to one of these nudist places every summer for a month. I have seen what goes on between boys and girls when no one is looking. The adults keep things cool during the day, but some will go have a little fun like my mom did with you. When girls are all excited the boys just assume they get to do it with the girls even if the girls don’t want to do it with a boy at all. If you had gotten me bent over like my mom and sister I would have let you do it to me until you were all done no matter if it hurt or not. Mom won’t worry about me if I don’t come home tonight so could we go back to your cabin when we are done walking around and talking.”

We walked around for a while. At first, she left my arm around her shoulder. After we had stopped a few more times to kiss she pulled my hand down onto her breast. I didn’t really do anything other than let the movement of our walking have it rub over her nipple. A bit later she pulled me down a narrow path into the woods.

She pushed her tongue right into my mouth as she pulled both of my hands up to her tits. Her hands dropped down to start rubbing my dick. She was really into the kissing now so she had gotten me rock hard. By the time we broke for air she had touched every inch of my dick and balls. Instead of going back to walking some more she grabbed my hand to pull me into a small clearing with moss all over the ground.

Is she going to want to do it out here? In the full moonlight where anyone can see us?

Not exactly. She got on her knees to look at my dick closely before she gave it a few licks from my balls to the tip and back again. When she saw a bit of pre-cum leaking out she rubbed some between her fingers, sniffed it, and then sucked it off her fingers. She pulled my dick close and licked off the new bit of pre-cum from my piss hole. She went back to rubbing me as she started kissing all over my dick. Whenever more pre-cum started to leak out she started kissing the head as she sucked the drop into her mouth. Her hands jacking me off and lips sucking the drops of pre-cum off my dick head really had it flowing now. That had her milking me up against her lips at first, then she slid them down over to have the head of my dick in her mouth with her lips closed under the crown. Her tongue soon started licking around on the head before she started moving the head in and out of her mouth. The feeling was incredible. I stood there as she started pushing more of my dick into her mouth until she was sliding her lips down an inch of the shaft. Never once did Suzie push it in far enough to make her gag. I was about to cum when we heard some noises from the woods a little behind us.

When she pulled back from my dick I leaned down to tell her if she continued I was going to shoot in her mouth. She listened carefully to the sounds. We both did. Soon it was obvious it was some kids making out too. Suzie was back to sliding her lips tightly up and down my dick, licking off the pre-cum, and stroking me until I whispered that I was there.

She popped my dick out of her mouth to stroke me so the first three shots went off toward the grass as her eyes were an inch from my dick head. As soon as the third shot left my dick it was back inside her mouth as she kept stroking me and swallowing. After milking out the last drops she stood up, put her fingers to her lips, and pulled me after her.

We walked quietly on patches of moss until she led me up on top of a small moss-covered hill. She pointed for me to get on my hands and knees like her. Slowly we crept forward until we could see down into a moonlit grassy spot. With the area we were in blocking the moonlight we were able to rest our arms on what looked like two trees that had been stacked together to make a bench.

Below us were two girls and a boy. One looked like she was maybe ten. The other maybe fourteen. The boy didn’t have that big of a dick yet, but it wasn’t a little finger sized nub either. At first, we could only hear that they were whispering, but when the older girl started to kiss the boy they started to speak loud enough for us to mostly hear them.

The older girl was telling the little one, who looked like her sister, about how kissing was making her feel and the boy said how it made him feel. French kissing was discussed and demonstrated for a while. The boy was long past too excited to say anything and the older girl wasn’t being anywhere near as detailed as before. The more they kissed the more the boy started feeling the older girl up. She let him for a while before pulling back to drop down to where she started stroking him. Basic technique was discussed and the boy took a turn showing the younger girl how he did it. Before he came the older girl started to blow him. I must say he did try to tell how it felt, but it was pointless. He soon came into the older girl’s mouth and she went to show it to her sister.

Suzie started to move back thinking they were done, but I put my hand on her butt to stop her.

We then watched as the boy moved down between the older girl’s legs. The older girl told her sister, in a very husky voice, how what he was doing made her feel when she wasn’t telling him what she wanted him to do.

“Is he really licking her where she pees,” Suzie asked with her lips against my ear.

I whispered back, “Did you lick me where I pee?”

I felt her body twitch a bit as she giggled silently.

Suzie was really starting to squirm around by the time the boy got the older girl off and started to finger her through more orgasms. He did that as he leaned in to lick on her nipples.

I felt Suzie reaching under me for my dick. I gently pulled her hand away and moved around behind her. Since I was taller than her I could still watch the action. Suzie knew I was still limp so she didn’t flinch when I moved on top of her back to have my dick pushed down between her legs to lay against her soaked pussy.

“I don’t think I can keep quiet if you start to do it to me,” she whispered in my ear.

She didn’t have to worry because I wanted to be like this so I could watch the kids below and reach under her to rub her clit. Suzie started to whisper how good I was making her feel right now. It was better than when she did it.

Below us the older girl told her sister that now it was time for her and the boy to do it, but first she was going to suck him off again so that he lasted longer when they did it. She did ask the younger girl if she wanted to try. The little girl gave his dick a kiss, made a face and moved back away to watch.

He has some staying power. I wouldn’t have thought he would last that long after fingering her through a lot of orgasms.

When the boy got hard again the older girl had him on his back with the moonlight shining right down on where her soaked pussy was lining up with his dick. It so happened to be so they were turned with their feet towards us so we were seeing it all. Her sister moved around to lay on the ground so she was looking right at the action. As soon as the older girl had pushed the boy all the way inside her and she lifted back up, to show her sister his dick was now shiny with her juices, Suzie tensed up under me and came.

“Wow! that was the best,” she told me. “You can put it in me a little bit if you want.”

She didn’t say what I could put in her.

Moving back over beside her I slid my middle finger into slippery hot virgin pleasure tunnel. I hooked my finger over where the place in my head showed me was the most sensitive inside her. It wasn’t exactly where girls had a g-spot, but it still made her react the same. She relaxed enough that I was able to get two fingers into her. With my two fingers curved down to rub over that spot I started finger fucking her in synch with the girl riding the boy. While she didn’t cum at the same time as the girl riding the boy in the forest below, she still got off at least as many times as the girl before the boy came inside her.

As the older girl laid back to let her sister see the goo run out of her. Suzie and I slowly scooted back down away from the top of the hill. She took my hand to pull me back out to the main road. We walked with my arm around her shoulders as I gently played with her tit and nipple. When no one was anywhere they could us see she was holding my mostly limp dick. If we thought someone was close by, my hand was on her arm and her arm around my waist.

Instead of going back to my cabin she took us down to one of the big playgrounds to swing.

“Sit in the swing and I will sit on your lap facing you with my legs outside yours. Kids swing like this all the time here. I used to do it with boys and girls when I was little. The boys always pushed their dicks down between their legs so they wouldn’t poke the girls. I want yours up between us so I can rub my button against it as we take turns pumping our legs,” Suzie told me. “If someone does come over I will lift so you can stash it between your legs, not that it really matters. One look at that big thing and they will know we weren’t doing it on the swings.”

Boy today is full of firsts. I never even thought about swinging with a girl sitting on my legs facing me. It didn’t work out well when I had them sitting facing away from me. The swing seat just wasn’t big enough for that.

Once we got all set she reached down to pull my dick up between us while she used her legs to pull herself forward so her clit would rub on it about two inches up from the base. As we took turns leaning back to pump our legs to go higher her juices and pussy lips sliding on my dick soon had me rock hard. Suzie soon started doing her best to slide up and down against as much of my dick as she could. More than once, when I was the only one swinging us, she moved up so the head was where she could cock her hips so the head pushed against her vagina. If she hadn’t had her legs locked it would do more than that. We had been swinging a while when she went back to pumping her legs so she was really grinding her clit against my dick again. I barely reacted in time to grab her from falling back when she came. Her legs locked her in place so she couldn’t rub against my dick until her clit wasn’t so sensitive.

After pulling me off into the bushes to go pee we did slowly start walking back to my cabin.

She pulled me into another hot kiss. This time she pushed my half hard dick between her legs to slide it back and forth in that gap girls have under their pussies. Her juices made it slide along nicely. When we got on the porch she did it until I was fully hard and getting close to shooting my wad. My dick head had been pushing down along her slit and she was trying to get the head in her when it was at the right spot. When we both felt her tight pussy open enough that the head started to go in she pulled back from me, she dropped down to really start sucking me like before as she quickly jacked me off with both hands. She swallowed it all when I came.

So, is this it for the night? She was right there with my dick sliding into her.

“I know now that you can go into me now with no pain, just a little discomfort. I want to do it right here and now, but I wanted to see if you would put your mouth on me like the boy did to the girl in the clearing. I liked sucking on you and hope you don’t think it is gross to do that for me,” Suzie said sounding a little unsure of herself.

It was me taking her hand this time to lead us into the cabin. Both bedroom doors were shut and only some tiny nightlights were on. I was able to see easily and it was enough for her to see to move around after all the time we had been out in the dark walking.

I lifted her onto the sofa bed and she scooted all the way back to give me room to lick her. I took it slow as I teased her by completely dodging her clit. I worked all around it, including tongue fucking her a bit, before finally moving up to attack her clit. Sucking the little bud into my mouth and a little nip on it was all she needed to set her off. I moved up her body so my dick was pushing up against her pussy lips just a bit back from touching her vagina.

Whispering I asked, “Do you want to be on top where you can control how much it goes in and start doing it when you are ready?”

“Can’t. My legs are Jell-O. They have been since your tongue first got a taste of my pussy juice,” Suzie said. “I trust you to be gentle and take it slow. Just promise me that you will always shoot inside me each time you get there. I don’t want you to pull it out when it is time. If I get pregnant that is ok. I’m homeschooled and mom keeps telling dad she wants another baby, or three, if he can do his part. I wouldn’t mind it being your baby growing inside me. You are super nice and not some fake ass acting that way just to do it with me. Do it already. All the talking turns me off.”

As you wish my lady!

After making sure to milk out a lot of pre-cum against her vagina, for her grand opening, I slowly pushed the head in. It easily got into her as far as it had on the porch, without her having any discomfort. Trying to go any deeper made her face scrunch up a bit. I asked if she wanted to be on top to control everything, but she finally admitted it would let her chicken out. She needed to have me inside her.

To keep her mind off things I started French kissing her. Since I was holding myself off her with my elbows, I moved my hands in to play with her nipples too. She started really squirming around from all the unexpected stimulation. No matter how she tried, the angle I had my dick kept her from being able to rub it against her clit. I kept up French kissing her or nibbling on her neck as I tortured her hard nipples. She didn’t show any signs of discomfort and by the time I had two inches inside her.

She pushed me up a bit to have me lift off her before she said, “David I really want to do it with you my first time, but I seem too small still. It really sucks too.”

“I don’t think you are too small at all, just super tight inside. You squirming around already got two inches of me inside you. The hard part is done now except waiting for your hot box to get used to having something stretching it open,” I told her as I lifted up and slid an inch out and pushed back in.

She reached down between us to check for herself. Once she was sure I wasn’t lying she laid back with her legs spread as wide as she could. As I moved to lay back over her she got her feet behind my butt to pull me into her as she squirmed all around. I let her work my dick into her until we both felt our pubic bones push together.

Wow she got all eight inches in and her big sister couldn’t. She is really going to enjoy having all eight inches pumping in and out of her. She is going to be sore in the morning.

We kept kissing as I started to slowly pull all the way out of her until the ridge under the head of my dick was pulling out on the tight ring of her vagina. I milked more pre-cum into her as she was rubbing her clit slowly to get her pussy juiced up. When she finished enjoying the orgasm she gave herself we both noticed that her juices were really flowing now and her muscles had relaxed so we could get down to really fucking. I didn’t pound her like her mom or sister, but we were working up a good lather. Her first cum from my dick found her holding a folded over pillow over her face.

Good thing she knew she was a screamer before she scared the shit out of Bob’s family.

She didn’t need the pillow after the fifth one. I had been ignoring the feelings in my dick as I worked to make it great for her. The place in my head had been going right along with me to keep me from getting off while I let her have all the fun. Now that it was my turn I lifted her legs up against my chest to work to her get to having a big one right along with me. I already knew I had leaked so much sperm into my precum that all she was going to get was a gooey white mess inside her. When I pushed in all the way to cum she locked her legs around me as her pussy massaged my dick.

We were both still getting off hard when the place in my head pulled us both in so we were looking at the egg in her fallopian tube with millions of my sperm swimming all around it. They were hanging out on the surface, but not a one was trying to get in yet. I could barely feel my dick dry firing into her and her pussy squeezing my dick as we both zoomed in so the egg was about the size of a basketball in our minds. Every single sperm inside her started attacking the egg at once. We got shown a bunch that were all right at the point of breaking through to be the one the fertilized the egg.

A flat voice started asking her “Boy or girl”, “Over six feet, five eight to six feet, shorter”, “Blonde, brunette, redhead”, “straight, wavy, curly, wild”, “huge breasts, D-cup, C-cup, B-cup, A-cup”, “Super thin, thin and fit, fit and muscular, average, chunky, obese, morbidly obese”, “Normal, low, high sex drive”, “simple, normal, smart, high, super high, Molly high IQ”, “Athletic, Brainy, All”.

As she answered we heard more questions. When we heard her answers back we saw one sperm that had only been swimming around outside the egg burrow all the way down into it and cause it to start dividing rapidly.

When we were back to ourselves we both felt each other’s orgasm finishing long after what should have been possible. Since I was still rock hard she had me roll over with her so she could ride me. We came together a bunch of times before I went limp. When she pulled off my limp dick all that came out of her was a bit of pussy juice. We both had a thick drying froth in our pubic hairs and caked all around our crotches.

We stink! How do we get a shower without waking up Mary or Bobby?

“Get your shoes on. We are going to wash each other off, do it again in the shower, and then go hang out in the hot tub before you take me back to my cabin. You are going to come back here, put the sofa bed away and get in the open place in whichever bed you are supposed to sleep in. I know you won’t talk about it, but I do know the kids in your cabin will pester you about why you slept out here. My mom and sister are going to do that to me if I don’t wake up in the bed I have to share with my little brother,” Suzie told me. “At least he is still too little to get turned on or I would be in trouble. He likes to sleep either on top of me or laying against my side. No matter which way he is sleeping he has one hand on a tit and the nipple of the other in his mouth suckling it. He’s done it since I started to get tits. If he got hard I don’t think I could stop him grinding against me. I always wake up horny and he doesn’t even have a clue why. Sometimes I’m so wet he teases me about peeing in the bed.”

We walked down the road to where there was a common shower. It had stalls, hot water, soaps on the walls and a big bin of towels for us to dry off. I expected Suzie to be sore, but she said all she felt was the need to have my dick pounding her like I had her mom and sister. I still hadn’t gotten off when she finally said she was getting a bit dry from having too many orgasms in a row. I didn’t expect her to tell me to put in her ass.

“Why not? We all have turds bigger around than your dick by the time we get this old. Your dick is still slick and you are leaking out your own juices. I practiced with my sister’s vibrator so I could get a boy in my butt if I wanted to do it without getting pregnant. Even though you got me pregnant already, I still want to feel it in my butt too. I even gave myself an enema this morning so I would be cleaned out for at least a few days,” she told me.

Is she for real? Yep!

I got my dick against her butthole and it slid in without any noticeable resistance. I was buried to the hilt in her in one thrust. I did her butt almost as fast as I had her pussy. She seemed to cum even harder when I was butt fucking her than when I fucked her pussy. Suzie blasted off for the moon when I was shooting a load inside her. With no embarrassment at all she squatted over the drain hole in the floor to let out a big fart that blew my load out of her butt. Her giving my dick a quick soapy wash failed to get me hard again. She started to walk toward the hot tub and then decided we better not. The bubbles would get her horny again and we weren’t allowed to get it on in the hot tub.

At her cabin we did lay on the porch because she was horny again. She sucked and stroked me off while I licked her clit and around her vagina. She had long since gotten off when she was swallowing what little I had left to shoot out into her mouth. Since I was still rock hard she lined me up to slide me up the hilt in her soaked pussy. Instead of screwing again she pulled her arms around me to enjoy having me buried inside her as we held each other tightly. I noticed that even with the sun still below the horizon that it would start lighting up the sky in about half an hour. She didn’t want to pull apart, but we did and she quietly slipped inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.