Incredible Changes
Chapter 146: Naked and Not Afraid

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 146: Naked and Not Afraid - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Over the hills and through the woods to the nudist camp we go...

The road to the camp wound all over the place as we drove over or around the various mountains. At some points it felt like we were on a roller coaster.

I wish I had the Lotus here. It would seriously hug these turns at speed.

I didn’t know what to expect when we got to the camp, but it sure wasn’t us rolling up to what looked like a big metal farm gate next to a large mailbox. There weren’t any signs, gateways, or any indications that this was anything other than a road leading up toward the farmhouse I could see about fifty feet from the road. The gate was chained and locked. June hopped out, spun the combination lock, and opened the gate. She waited for us to drive past the gate a bit before she closed and relocked it. I expected her to get right back in. Instead she moved in front of the van and stripped.

Not bad for a woman having given birth to two kids. She even shaved her pussy bald. If her breasts didn’t have that big of sag to them I would have guesses she was only in her early twenties.

Her body was in excellent shape.

“David and Molly, we are past the gate and it is locked, so you are welcome to shuck your clothes. Just keep your shoes on. The ground is faily rocky in places. The roads heading up to the cabins are gravel,” she told us.

She was laughing at both of her kids as they suddenly got shy. Bobby was completely embarrassed. Not that I blame him. Molly had stripped and folded her clothes as soon as she noticed June taking off her shirt in front of the van. I know she purposely turned, to have her back against the side of the van and put feet up on the seat, to give Bobby a boner. From my angle I had a great shot at her slightly open clam and fully erect clit. Both of her nipples were crinkled up too. She had it all on display for him.

Not wanting to be left out I pulled my shirt over my head, kicked off my shoes before I pulled off my shorts and boxer briefs in one move. I stuffed them in my backpack, grabbed a towel, put it under me, and then put my shoes back on. Mary had been watching me closely trying to get a look at my dick. June was watching as well. I lifted the arm rest to turn toward Mary to let her see my limp dick resting on the towel. It gave June a clear shot too. I guessed that it was probably lying there limply at about five inches.

I started talking to Mary and Bobby about what things there was to do here besides swim.

Well besides sneaking off to get some relief or get laid.

Even though both seemed to relax a bit, Bobby couldn’t to take his eyes off Molly. Mary finally relaxed enough to pull off her shirt. She was suddenly very shy about pulling off her shorts. We were almost to where I started to see the outskirts of the camp when she finally stood up to strip them off. I watched her looking to see if I was staring at her bald mound.

She didn’t expect me to lean down to pick up her shorts, fold them neatly and then put her shoes on her feet and tie them.

Turning around to Bobby I said, “Molly has an older brother and plenty of younger ones. You don’t have anything she hasn’t seen and I’m sure she has seen her brother beating off a lot over the years. Since you have been staring at her vulva since she stripped it is only fair that you show her what you got. She won’t make fun of you having a boner.”

“Yeah,” Mary said now that she realized I wasn’t going to gawk at her. “Strip already. If they weren’t here you would already be wagging it around in my face trying to get me to look at it.”

Mary teased him until he finally gave in and stripped.

I don’t know what you are embarrassed about. Your dick looks between five to five and a half inches long as well as a bit fatter than mine.

When I saw a big blob of pre-cum ooze out the tip and start to run down the shaft of his dick I handed him the pack of tissues June tossed me. Mary was so transfixed on that clear dick drool that she had started rubbing her clit as she watched him milk himself into a tissue.

Her mom threw a pillow at her before saying, “Hey. Cut it out Mary. You know that isn’t something done in public and not in front of your brother. He can barely keep from going off without needing to touch it. He doesn’t need anything else to get him wound up, again.”

She turned red as she quickly removed her hand from down between her legs. I watched her give me a quick smile before crossing her legs. Bobby didn’t miss the chance to throw her the pack of tissues and tell her she was dripping too.

We all laughed, even Molly, and that made Bobby and Mary relax a lot. Once we pulled up to the office everyone except Bobby hopped out to stretch their legs while I went into the office with Bob.

“You must be David,” the woman behind the counter said. “We still have cabin for you and Molly if you want, but I have a counter offer. One of our regular families couldn’t make it as early this summer as they expected. They own one of the larger cabins. Most of our cabins have a single bedroom an open area where the children normally bunk out on the pull-out couch bed and bunk beds. Their cabin has a master suite with a king bed and a second large bedroom with two queens. They also have two futons stored in the attic if they are needed. You would have to be ok bunking with Rob Junior and Mary as well as Molly. I was told that you have bunked with Molly before, so that would be no problem. It would really help us out if you didn’t mind stacking up with Bob’s family. This cabin also has a full kitchen so you won’t have to eat with everyone else if you are shy or have an issue adjusting to being around naked girls and women. It would allow me to offer two cabins up to some new families whose large families are presently stuffed into the only two smaller hotel rooms we had available. They didn’t call to check on available space before they arrived.”

I asked Bob his thoughts and he told me, “June will be happy to have a kitchen and the kids won’t complain about having to bunk together in exchange for a real bedroom versus sleeping out in the common area. They is still the pull-out couch if someone doesn’t want to share a bed. Mary tends to get spooked easily when sleeping in a new place and she is woken up by any loud sound. Her screams make Bobby jump out of his skin. They don’t have that problem when sharing a bed in a hotel. Of course, they weren’t sleeping naked then. It will prove interesting. Still, I’m game.”

Since our cabin rental had already been paid in full, in advance, I told her to just put that toward the bigger cabin and Bob could take over when we left. Bob didn’t argue, so we got the keys and headed off to tell everyone the news. Bobby was out beside the van now, but it was obvious he had taken matters into his own hands, more than once, before he left the van.

Bob drove us right up to the big cabin without telling his family that we were getting a bigger cabin or that Molly and I were going to be bunking with them.

Bobby didn’t seem all that upset that he was going to be sleeping in a room with a door where Molly would also be sleeping naked. Mary can’t stop checking out my dick.

Knowing Molly like I do, I didn’t even have to guess about her doing everything she could to torment Bobby with glimpses of her pussy spread open as she moved her things and our groceries into the cabin. What made it funny was that his dick was already raw from the three times he had gone to the bathroom to beat off since we arrived. Whenever he got a boner it hurt enough that he could only get half hard before the raw feeling started to hurt so much he went limp. I was in the bedroom putting my stuff down when Molly walked in on him trying to use some hand cream to rub himself off again. She put a foot up on the toilet behind him and pushed her pussy inches from his face as she rubbed her clit. No matter how much he wanted, well needed, to jack off, his dick would start to rise and the pain would make it go away. She even reached down to jack him off and he had to push her hand away. Even rubbing her wet pussy until she came inches from his eyes wouldn’t make him get a boner.

Molly pushed his dick down and sat on his legs as she pushed him back against the toilet to try to lick his tonsils. I knew his dick was staying a shriveled shrimp in her hot fish taco. He would groan out in frustration each time he started to get hard. It didn’t help that when she felt him rising to the occasion she would grind her clit down along the raw places on his dick.

Finally, he begged her, “Molly, please stop. I so want to do this, but I don’t think my dick is going to get hard again for at least a day. I really rubbed it raw this time.”

“Ok, bye” she said hopping off his lap and giving him a little fast wave as she left the bathroom.

His phone dinged so I brought it to him. Molly had sent him a message that he owed her now for making sure he didn’t go around with a dribbling boner today and tomorrow. She even said she was going to cook dinner here so that he didn’t have to go out and be teased by everyone for rubbing his dick raw. If he wanted to thank her she had a few ideas of things he could do for her, but made no hints about what.

I’m surprised that Molly is taking such an interest in him. If he could have gotten hard I’m sure she would have screwed him, but I’m not going to tell him that.

I told him, “Bobby you really have to remember that her brain is like a super computer. I would bet money that she planned this all out in the time between when you pulled your dick head out of your shorts and when you busted your nut watching your sister’s little show. She is super nice in her own sort of way. I wouldn’t get any thoughts about doing anything sexual with her though. She doesn’t like to be touched. When she does ask you to pay up it will definitely be interesting. Do your best to try to remember that it will all be on her terms though. You don’t want to see what she would have done to you if she hadn’t had a seat belt on in the van.”

We were interrupted by a very loud crackling and hissing sound coming from the common area. When I rushed out I found that Bob and June did as well. Mary was sitting at the table with a knife cutting pieces of meat into small cubes to fit onto a grid drawn out on paper. The piece of meat she was working on was cut perfectly square and the cubes would fit perfectly on the paper when the width of the knife blade was factored in. The crackling and hissing sound came from the pans where Molly was dropping in chunks of something.

When I got close I found that she had cut up what looked like tuna and salmon into chunks the exact size as those Mary was making. In bowls beside the stove were raw shelled and deveined shrimp, various vegetables, and bowls of fruits. All of them cut into cubes except for the peppers and onions. Those were in squares the exact length and width of the cubes. She didn’t seem the least bit bothered that she was cooking completely naked with hot grease splattering and popping around on the stove. June went over to put an apron over her head and tie it. Molly didn’t even seem to notice.

Well that is at least something. She didn’t flinch or react much to June putting the apron her. Though June didn’t actually look like she touched Molly as she did it.

Molly cooked away with only quick glances over at Mary every now and then. Once she had the fish cubes cooking away in some sort of broth she went over to perfectly measure out some rice, water and butter that she moved onto a front burner on the stove. After using tongs to flip each cube of fish over she got another skillet out that she used to cook the shrimp. Vegetables, herbs and pieces of fruit went into that skillet to start cooking.

After checking on Mary again, she went right to a cabinet, opened it, and pointed up at a bowl out of her reach. I didn’t even question what she wanted and had it down on the counter where she pointed. When Mary was cutting up the last few cubes as Molly plucked the fish cubes out of the skillet and dropped them in the bowl. It went right into the oven. A quick wipe of the iron skillet with a damp cloth and she turned the heat up on it again. The cubes of beef were picked up off the paper and dropped into a bag of flour. She shook them up until there wasn’t much flour anywhere but on the cubes. Those were dumped into the hot skillet to start cooking. She pulled out another completely perfect square chunk of meat that she set in front of Mary with a piece of waxed paper marked with boxes like the last one. This meat didn’t look like beef, but it didn’t look like pork, chicken, or turkey either.

Between pushing the cubes around to have them brown on each side. She started to point at a square glass baking dish up on another high shelf. I got it down and as soon as the beef cubes were browned they went into that glass dish with onions, peppers, tomatoes, chunks of pineapple along with herbs and spices. It was popped into the oven as well. She poked at the fish cubes, but didn’t take them out of the oven.

She now turned up the shrimp to a high heat and started flipping them like I have seen on restaurant shows. They were sizzling away until she decided they were cooked enough for her. These had a specific glass dish already waiting for them on the counter with some sort of sauce covering the bottom. As with the others, these went into the oven too.

A quick check on Mary’s progress and Molly was turning down the now boiling rice but leaving it on a front burner. With nothing seeming to be ready to be cooked she grabbed a cloth from over the faucet at the kitchen sink, wet it, and put a drop of dish soap on. She began to quickly washing the grease off the counter and even the stove. All the skillets got a swipe from the cloth and then were rinsed before getting a second wash. Once Mary finished the second round of cubes Molly got them going in one of the clean skillets with the rest of the veggies and fruits. She took the cutting board and knife Mary had been using to wash them off too. After turning the meat cubes over to sear another side she got out a long round metal thing from the butcher block and quickly sharpened the knife Mary had used.

Like a little machine she moved around the stove turning the meat. Between each turn she would do something like set the table, get ice in glasses, and re-check what was in the oven. When the meat she was cooking was seared on all sides she pulled out a huge bowl and began to make a salad. Between each task she did for the salad she would take out one of the pans or bowls from the oven to take a taste, flip the meats or add something to it. Right before she started peeling and cutting the carrots for the salad she turned the oven up.

Right when she determined the rice was done she pointed up to serving bowls. She split the rice between them and covered them with dish towels. She slid over to wash out the rice pot and skillet in the sink, dry them, and then put them away. After a bit of juggling around what was in the oven she started cleaning the stove again including pulling the rings under the eyes out, lifting up the top of the range, and cleaning that whole area until it looked spotless. The rings were cleaned until they shined before she put it all back together.

I think that stove hasn’t been that clean since the day they got it.

It must have taken her longer than she expected because she added a bit of water to the rice and put it on the lower shelves of the oven after turning the oven down to warm. Once everything seemed done to her liking she disappeared off into the bedroom we were sharing. Ten minutes later she came out carrying the apron and showing that she had taken a quick shower.

She left the rice in the oven, after checking it, but pulled out the other dishes and turned off the oven.

From the refrigerator she pulled out a big bowl with all sorts of things in it, none of which I recognized. She evenly divided it up between all the dishes except for the shrimp. One by one each was dumped into a wok and tossed around until the smell coming from the stove was amazing. When each was done she put them back in their glass dishes and then into the oven again. For the shrimp she took a tiny bottle of white wine and a bowl mixed with various fruits and cherry tomatoes. It was cooked until everything, except the shrimp, was now a thick mixture looking almost like syrup. She plucked out the shrimp to put them in one serving bowl and the “syrup” stuff was poured into a large glass measuring cup.

Using trivets, she put the shrimp bowl on the table with a pair of tongs along with the stuff in the measuring cup. The fish and meat dishes were likewise set out on the table on trivets. A rice bowl was put at each end of the table along with the salad and salad bowls. The only thing I saw that she didn’t seem to make from scratch were the bottles of salad dressing.

A quick flip over her watch and we all had our phones ding with a message in our Molly Speaks client calling us to dinner.

Like anyone was going to find something else to do after having our mouths watering for the last half an hour!

I saw her take a very long set of deep breaths, watched her eyes stare off into space, and then heard her say as she pointed to the dishes, “Beef, lamb, shrimp, and glaze for shrimp.”

Point to the fish she said, “Salmon, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, and Swordfish. Put over rice.”

Taking her glass, she went to pour herself some soda and then proceeded to serve herself.

Looking at the stunned family I said, “Count yourself very fortunate. It took her much more effort to slow her mind down enough to speak those few words than it did to make the meal. You probably won’t hear another word or sound out of her the rest of the time we are here. Her Molly Speaks app lets her communicate in seconds what she wants to convey. Oh, I forgot to tell you. You probably know there is little to no cell coverage out here in the mountains. She brought some special device that lets her connect to the cell phones and tablets here so she can communicate using her app. It will even let her text back and forth. Before you ask I still don’t have a clue how it works. She even dumbed it way down for me.”

There wasn’t much chatter at the table after that other than asking someone to pass them a dish. I noticed that Mary passed on the shrimp. When she reached for the glaze Molly that had used to cook the shrimp she took it away from Mary. Molly then grabbed a salad bowl and mixed together all the juices from the other meats. From the fridge she added some other things before tossing it in the microwave for a minute. A quick taste and she added a few more things before handing that to Mary.

That got Molly some odd looks so she rubbed over her watch and then June’s phone dinged. Instead of a quick message I noticed it had a lot of stuff that popped up. Mary’s phone dinged too.

Since Mary was next to me I got to read her phone.

“You have a shellfish allergy and no EpiPen. Sorry that I forgot to make your glaze. I smelled myself over the food and needed to shower.”

June looked at Molly to ask, “She doesn’t have a shellfish allergy. Last summer she ate shrimp a lot. It is just too expensive where we live to get it at the store. We still go out to eat on our birthdays and she had shrimp then.”

The resulting message from Molly told her how when she was picking out the food for dinner she accessed their medical records. As June already knew they drew blood at Mary’s latest checkup to check her hormone levels, among other things. The testing equipment flagged the lab results as Mary having a shellfish allergy. It was compared to a blood test taken for her school sports physical last fall. That didn’t show the allergy because she hadn’t started puberty then. What looked like breast buds last summer were just from the baby fat Mary had started to add to be ready for puberty. The test results Molly provided were accompanied by details from the two different companies that made the automated testing equipment. She also had five studies that well documented cases of children becoming allergic to shellfish, bee stings, and wide range of other things which never affected them before puberty. Four of them specifically noted that their large test groups had only five percent with a family history of these allergies.

Molly’s watch dinged at her and then she sent another message to June.

Mary’s doctor had been contacted to verify the test results. He also confirmed the previously undiagnosed shellfish allergy and called in a prescription to a special needs pharmacy that Molly uses for her various medications. Four EpiPens would be arriving by a courier, who also happened to be staying at the nudist resort, as part of his last run of the day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.