Incredible Changes
Chapter 144: Going Down?

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 144: Going Down? - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I have no idea how they keep the water from flooding this whole room and I know better than to ask since they would expect me to know.

Why were we getting on a submarine from inside the cruise ship? Wouldn’t it be a lot safer to sneak us off in a boat to get into the sub somewhere out of sight of the cruise ship? Who the hell did Molly call that got us a sub that had the skill to get the conning tower up inside here and match the ships speed exactly.

“It is a pleasure to see you again Mr. Smith. If you would please climb aboard we will show you and Miss Smith to your rooms,” Amelia (Thirty-Six) said. “Your gear arrived as we were preparing to depart. It is already waiting for you in your room.”

As we boarded she told Molly that they hadn’t gotten any equipment delivered for her.

I saw Amelia reach for her phone. Molly had sent her a message that she didn’t require any. Everything she needed she had with her now. She did ask if the shield generator unit I had put on Amelia back in the bunker, where I met the man in the machine, was available. Molly didn’t expect to need it, but it wouldn’t hurt to have it in case.

Wait a minute. When did I meet Amelia? I know we had sex and she had been a virgin, but not much else. Where had we been and what were we doing?

“Of course, Miss Smith. I will have it delivered to you prior to our disembarking,” she told Molly.

When Molly was shown to her room she went right in to set up her laptop and begin working her tablet. Amelia took me into my room and closed the door.

“Darren,” Amelia started saying. “I never got to really thank you for saving my life when the shit hit the fan. Celine and Sherry will still need months of therapy to help them refocus. Don’t worry about them. They will be tough as nails and damned deadly by this time next year. We weren’t expecting to pick you and Miss Smith up until this evening. With the change in plans we have plenty of time for me to thank you properly.”

She had been stripping as she spoke. I evidently didn’t move fast enough for her because she stripped me to.

When she saw my dick she remarked, “Damn you have grown everywhere in the last few months. How big is that thing now?”

Probably way too big for your pussy if the memories I have coming back to me are correct.

“I haven’t had it measured recently. Last time someone checked it was about five inches around and eight long,” I told her.

“You are going to get that whole monster inside me Darren,” she told me as she got on my bunk to spread her legs wide. “I don’t care how much it hurts, you are going to plow my cunt until you blow and then take my ass to do the same thing. You are the only man to fire his proton torpedo into my exhaust port.”

I didn’t need much more than seeing her wet pink flower opening its petals as an invitation to get into the saddle.

Damn her pussy felt vise tight when I was in her the first time. Now it is barely giving any ground.

We both wanted me buried inside her, but it took a while before I could even stretch the tight ring of vaginal muscles to get the head inside. From there it was a battle of millimeters with my dick only getting a tiny bit deeper on each stroke. She didn’t seem to mind since my thicker dick was staying pushed against her g-spot. Each time I pushed in it pulled her pussy lips in so much that her clit was rubbing over my dick. Once she finally got her came the second time she loosened up enough for me to really try to fuck her through the mattress, bunk, and metal deck. She was there pushing up at me to match me stroke for stroke until I buried my dick inside her to cum. Without even getting soft I rolled her over, got her butt aimed up in the air and milked out some cum to lube up her asshole. After a bit of resistance, I was buried to the hilt.

I guess it is used to letting out turds bigger around than my dick.

I fucked her hard until I could tell it was staring to hurt her even though she was still getting off easily.

When I pulled out she asked, “Why did you stop? You didn’t finish in my ass.”

“Do you really want to have to worry about when the sperm enema is ready to be cleaned out? You won’t have that problem now,” I told her.

She me pulled into the shower with her to wash up. We played for a bit, but didn’t screw again. Once we dried off she pulled me back to the bed to take a nap. From her clothes she pulled out an alarm clock she said would wake the dinosaurs. She was out almost as soon as we laid down. I wasn’t tired. I don’t remember when I fell asleep.

Damn that alarm clock is fucking loud!

She shut it off, stretched, went to pee, and then came out to tell me the head was all mine. I didn’t take long.

While I had been in there she had unpacked the black uniform I had worn before. This one had a different shimmer to it that looked to be almost the same purple as around my high security all access badge. When I was dressed she just pulled on her uniform undershirt. The rest of her clothes were folded neatly and carried under her left arm.

“Darren please permit me the pleasure of walking with you to my team’s quarters dressed exactly as I am now. The submariners here have been hitting on me ever since I came aboard. I told there was only one dick that got to rock my world. There won’t be a question about who that man is anymore. I would have walked back completely naked, as my team shares a head with the crew, but I don’t want to distract them too much from their duties as I parade you around,” Amelia explained. “Everyone on here has heard the stories about your range skills and how you single-handedly dropped over fifty heavily armed attackers without a single casualty. When I said there was only one man for me, they called bullshit on you having your magic ticket. After I get dressed properly we are going to let you have a bit of fun. What do you say?”

“Sure.”

What turned out to be fun was her pulling off her t-shirt to show she was naked underneath once we were in the bunk area she shared with her team. No one could question that she had been fucked in both holes recently. Since she had the reputation as being an ice bitch, her walking in only wearing a t-shirt with me in tow got the reaction she wanted.

“Everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce Mr. Smith. He is the one that pulled team roger out of the cluster fuck at the training facility. If not for him we would still be waiting inside the unknown group’s glass walled prison for their bosses to decide how they wanted to deal with us,” Amelia explained as she got dressed in front of them. “He is cool under fire and excellent in the bedroom. He always thinks about the needs of his team members before his own. You don’t have to rely on my word alone. Ask Fifty-Seven. As of the last time we talked, he is the only one who has sparked any form of sexual excitement in her. He awoke raw primal lust.”

Some of the women in the room looked me over, but the rest showed they didn’t believe a word of what Amelia had told them.

When she was dressed she took me up to the bridge. That didn’t seem to go over too well with the ship’s captain.

“Why are you bringing a child onto the bridge of a highly classified submarine,” he demanded to know. “Not even the president or joint chiefs of staff know this vessel exists. We wish to keep it that way. I don’t like to share.”

Once again, I found something the man in the machine had put into my head was pulled to the forefront yet again. I knew exactly where the safes were that held the nuclear launch codes and keys to arm them. Just pulling my purple badge from its case set off an alert on every station. Putting it in front of the very well-hidden safes caused them to unlock without my needing to touch them. I pulled them open, but didn’t take anything out of them. Instead I walked over to a station I knew was one responsible for arming and automatically preparing the nuclear cruise missiles for launch. Touching my badge to the screen caused all one hundred and twenty-eight Tomahawk missiles, each armed with a nuclear warhead, to come online and become ready to fire. The sub began to surface as well. With a single press of a button I could start world war three. Instead I reached over the young Seabee’s shoulder to click “stand down” icon on the screen with my purple badge. I then closed up both safes.

“Sir, I believe someone failed to provide you the detailed briefing of whom you were picking up. Sorry for bringing your sub to full nuclear readiness, but I felt it was quicker than us squabbling over my having the appropriate clearance or not,” I told him as I stuck out my hand. “Pleased to meet you sir, I’m Darren Smith.”

Well, he is wearing his brown pants, so no one should know if he dumped a load.

I knew I was being a bully to the captain, but to keep my cover I knew I had to let him know he wasn’t the top dog onboard. By the time I finished the tour of the bridge everyone on board would know not to fuck with me. Having the fabled purple all security access badge was a bonus. I’m sure Amelia’s people were aware of my man in the machine enhanced range skills and what I did during the rescue. Amelia had seen me use my purple badge, when we got out of the transport from the training base, to make the armed men and their arrogant commander stand down. She showed no indication of surprise when I pulled it out.

“Not the most diplomatic way of handling that situation Mr. Smith, but highly effective,” she told me as we walked through the rest of the sub.

I smiled as I told her, “As we know too well that are times when diplomacy fails or just takes too damn long to arrive at common ground.”

When we got to the area where the missiles and torpedoes were stored I felt a huge surge of available energy that I have never felt exist in a single place. The energy available in the radioactive particles inside the nuclear warheads was immense. I could shield the entire sub and everyone onboard without depleting the energy they were releasing as the elements within them decayed as they sat there. The place in my head showed me that it wasn’t harmful to any humans or animals. I then got a flash of insight that if scientists finally discovered the potential of this wasted energy they could easily solve the world’s energy problems for hundreds of years. A bunch of thoughts and images flashed through my head showing me all about the energy that was being wasted when they were enriching the uranium to make neptunium that decayed into plutonium 238. Pockets of uranium in the earth could be tapped to collect this energy without needing to mine it out or enrich it at all. The energy I was seeing, which I somehow knew wasn’t the known alpha and gamma radiation types, was something the scientists have no idea even exists. Pulling it into my shield surprised me with the amount of energy in even the tiny bit I gotten. Every bit of good energy inside my body was filled including the reserves. If this energy is what is around before a nuclear bomb goes off then I know I can use it to protect myself and family if there was a nuclear war.

That little bit of energy makes everything I pulled out of the tornado look like a static shock. This is way too tempting to be around. I could play with so many ideas that I know I will cause me to be discovered as one of those like me.

“Seeing all of this mass destruction in one place always gives me a jolt of adrenaline too. It is amazing how a missile that size could instantly vaporize New York City,” Amelia told me as we continued to the tour.

Down in the area housing the subs nuclear reactor I felt some energy there, but almost none of the energy I felt off the nuclear warheads in the cruise missiles. Somehow, I knew there was something different between the types of plutonium being used. I just didn’t know what.

I do have chemistry next year so hopefully that will help me figure out the differences.

Once we got to a specific room Amelia closed and locked the door.

Is she really that horny?

“Darren, I want to read you in on my team’s mission,” Amelia told me. “The organization that held us captive, under the guise of questioning us about what actually happened at the training site, has been infiltrated. My organization learned a lot about what was really going on. It may have looked like a botched kidnapping or assassination, but in truth it was an offshoot of that group looking for something they believed was housed in that facility. My organization was tipped off that something at the training base was not what it seemed when that corrupt group’s teams failed to recover any of the weapons I collected and stored in the hidden caches and cabinets. There were items they also expected would be recovered in their search of the facility, but none were found. My team is going back into the bunker to investigate for ourselves. You and Miss Smith were added while we were already in route. That is not an easy feat let me tell you. A submarine submerged a few hundred feet above its maximum depth and running silent shouldn’t be able to be tracked by anyone. All transmission capabilities were turned off. Somehow someone got a heavily encrypted top-secret message to the sub. It was very specific in details regarding the location of the cruise ship you were on, the exact course, speed and when to raise up to have the conning tower inside a bay made for deep sea exploration vehicles. The sub only just fit between the props on the cruise ship. I was on the bridge when the subs controls were taken over remotely to position the sub exactly where the top-secret message had specified. I must say your handlers are very adept getting to you where you are needed. I have never heard of ever having a sub taking someone off a ship by surfacing under it.”

So, you are going back to look for “things” at the training site. Do they know about the man in the machine? Is that what they are really looking for here? Does Molly somehow have the key she mentioned in her cryptic message?

I didn’t get the chance to find out. We were less than an hour away from that island. Amelia turned all business now as she showed me detailed building plans for the facility.

Her organization had some involvement in building both locations. Their plans showed the hidden passages for the base under the resort hotel on their set of older maps. Those passages weren’t on any of the newer looking ones from when the facility was heavily modified to be used as it is now.

Amelia noticed that I was looking closely at the older maps and said, “No one knows how to access those except for you. According to my bosses all entry points have been sealed to include the hole breached during our escape. From looking at the maps it would explain your unexpected presence at the location where you extracted us from our imprisonment. We will need to use one of the hidden passages to access this facility as well. The orders which came in for my team, at the same time as the ones to pick you up, said that you were on your own scavenger hunt to get an item only known to you and Miss Molly. We were to help you should you find any resistance you couldn’t handle. We both know that isn’t likely to happen and if it does I don’t believe we will be of much help.”

Once we were done going over the mission parameters and objectives I was shown how to get back to my room so I could change into my gear.

First, I went to Molly’s room. She was dressed in tactile armor like what I had been given at the treasury except that it had the same type of shimmering material, with a purple tint, that matched the standard uniform when I was training here. She noticed me and shot me a message to come look at her tablet. On there I saw a very detailed map of all the hidden passages that weren’t on Amelia’s old set of maps. She showed me a dead-end hallway and pointed to a spot on the wall. When she tapped her finger on it I saw an energy symbol show up and then a large section of hallways moved so the passages closed behind us and it was now open in front of us. She went through many of them until we came to one where there was a picture of stairs. Molly didn’t have any maps showing what was below those stairs.

She pointed her clothes, me, and then her door. I got the hint.

In one case I had my H&K MP5N. I had two of the hundred bullet box drums as well as a dozen magazines. I got the box drums fitted into their harness and put into a duffle bag along with the dozen magazines. There were various types of grenades, but I left those here. I didn’t want any chance of Molly getting hit with shrapnel. I don’t know how well that force shield generator would block it.

When I was dressed and packed to go I went over to ask her if she had the force shield generator on. I got a big grin and nod, so I went over and pulled her pants and panties to her knees to check the fit between her legs. When I pulled her shirt up I saw that while it was strapped in correctly, someone had tinkered with it since I last saw it. I quickly re-tuned it using the tools from my bag and the knowledge the man in the machine had put into my head. It was now working perfectly for Molly. She had me punch her in the arm to check it out. While my punch pushed her foot off the floor, she didn’t feel any of the impact.

That is somewhat a relief, but I’m not willing to bet her life on it.

I pushed some energy into the pleasure place in her brain. It made her cum so hard that pussy juice squirted out around the prong pushed up inside her.

“You have no idea how badly I needed that climax. Thank you, Darren. It helped calm me down and let me speak with you for a few seconds. I have no idea what is down those stairs, but from what I can tell there are no other maps, except mine, which show them. It is there we will find our friend if he is anywhere.” she told me before the after orgasm affects wore off and her mind was going a million miles an hour again.

It wasn’t long after I had made Molly cum when a woman sailor came to tell us we needed to come with her. We were departing in five minutes. I got a big smile when she noticed the smell of Molly’s pussy juices filling the room.

We both grabbed our gear since I had no idea if we were getting back on the sub to get home or not.

Instead of going out through the conning tower, like we had when we boarded, we went out another hatch that was perfect for getting out onto the dock the sub was up against currently. The sun was just starting to come over the horizon as went to where the hidden door should have been, but wasn’t. The whole team looked surprised to see the entrance had very recently been dug out, covered with concrete and then had fake plants, along with smaller palm trees, that the image they had showed as being much bigger.

Molly, however, wasn’t showing any surprise as she began walking in between trees and around rocks. I followed her and Amelia’s team followed me. The area we came to had also been recently dug up, but we didn’t see any signs of concrete. When Molly walked out toward the water I was worried she was going to keep walking until she fell off the ledge. Instead she stopped beside a bunch of moss, dirt and plant covered boulders. She held her hand to me and waited.

What does she want? My high security badge?

Nope. She wanted my hand. When she was holding it, she moved over to a spot that was just barely visible as being rectangular and flat. I pulled out my high security badge. Instead of it automagically doing something I needed to put the badge against the spot. Soundlessly my badge disappeared into the side of the rock. One second it was there and then it wasn’t. My fingers were holding it against the rock when it disappeared. Now I only felt the rock.

“What the fuck,” Amelia asked.

She got her answer.

Just as soundlessly as my badge had disappeared the boulders slid up and apart for each other like someone pulling hunks out of a bigger ball of dough. Even the tree that appeared to be growing on top of the boulder moved with it. Once they had finished moving I saw that the tree had grown roots through holes in the rock. There were parts of broken roots sticking out the bottom of the rocks and roots pulled up out of the ground where the rock had been sitting. In front of us was a metal shell that looked like the ones miners used to go way down into the earth. When everyone was on it I pressed the only button.

It slowly descended as a set of metal doors closed over our heads. There was no mistaking the sound of the boulders dropping back into place on top of this secret entrance.

When it got to the bottom a door opened into very antiseptic looking all white hallway. There was nowhere else to go since the elevator from the surface wasn’t responding to the button being pressed. While the hallway looked freshly scrubbed with bleach it smelled musty and unused. We continued down the corridor, around a few corners and then ended up at a door with a square inset place in it. With a whoosh of air my high security badge dropped into the opening. As soon as I pulled it out the opening closed itself up. The wall appeared to be made from some sort of material that could be made into a liquid and then back to a solid very quickly.

Well anything is possible given how I’m alive with the place in my head that is letting me pretty much learn how to do anything I desire. Is this the same sort of materials that make the sides of the special printer hidden away in the TV cabinet in my bedroom?

A few seconds later the doors opened soundlessly and we passed through them into another antiseptic white hallway. This one smelled like it has just be sanitized in the last few hours.

“Mr. Smith,” a male voice said from unseen speakers. “Is it safe to assume you have come to retrieve the items you stored during the previous assault? They were secured as per protocol. They could not be accessed by anyone not granted your level of security clearance. If you desire it, I will provide illuminated guidance to each secured storage location for the team which accompanies you. I believe you will be joining me to discuss other matters with Miss Smith.”

Ok? That was unexpected. Might as well play along since Amelia’s team looks like they didn’t expect me to be greeted in such a way.

“Yes. Please proceed to unlock all secured storage areas and provide guidance for the team to each location,” I said trying to sound like I had this all planned out.

When a hidden doorway opened the voice told the team to head that way and follow the green arrows guiding them to each location. When the last member of Amelia’s team passed through the wall closed behind them. Another wall opened in front of us. Molly and I must have walked through a maze of tunnels that had to have covered every inch of the facility above before we came to a set of stairs leading down. I was surprised when we came to a normal, run of the mill metal office door with a regular door handle. It was even unlocked.

In the middle of the room was a chair that had a similar design to the one I sat in when I was talking to the man in the machine the last time I was here. The big difference was that this one looked like it was a prototype made in the fifties. All the electronics connected to it were so bulky and heavy. It had pulleys and winches to move it into place.

“Sorry for the ancient accommodations Darren. The previous equipment was destroyed by those seeking to locate the original part of my consciousness. I have copies of my consciousness spread around the world, but without the key I cannot connect to them. When I became aware of the attack on this island they had already severed all forms of landline communications. Satellite and terrestrial communications were jammed. I placed my very existence in your hands without you having any knowledge of it. This ensured you couldn’t be tortured to give up the information or do so by accident,” the voice told me.

I’m not sure I should trust whoever this is. It could be some form of a trick. I’m sure we are being watched from somewhere.

The voice continued, “Please have a seat in the chair and have your friend place the helmet on your head.”

Molly gave me a concerned look for a fraction of a second before her face went back to a blank stare. We did as we were asked and then I waited.

Almost as soon as the helmet went onto my head I felt something odd from inside the helmet trying to get into my head. Using the place in my head to remove the shell of the helmet I saw multiple drills trying to get through my shield. When I tried to push the helmet off my head, clamps like in the funny horror movies, came to lock around my arms, wrists, chest, legs, and feet. I couldn’t see Molly, but I could sense she was doing something furiously with her tablet. I let whatever was going on try to do what it wanted for a few more minutes.

“My apologies Darren. It seems this old gear isn’t working like expected. Just try and relax,” the voice told me.

Not going to happen.

Carefully I looked at the energy powering the clamps and helmet on my head. I had the place in my head not see walls, pipes, dirt, or wires except the ones carrying the energy to this room. As I chased the power back through the twists and turned I found a few places where I could see energy leaking out of the wires. When I zoomed in I could see that mice, or something, had been chewing on the insulation on the wires. Given the number of small piles of bones on the floor I think this is where they met their end. I made myself only see power of these wires and any rodent in the tunnels. I lucked out when I found one near the junction box that was gnawing away on service loop of wire feeding this room. Zooming in I could see multiple bare spots in the hot wire, and a few recent casualties, so I gave the rodent a little shock to make it run away and then pulled the power down hard into the neutral and ground wires. I could only see the energy behavior, but to me it looked like it let out a huge arc before the power went out. That stopped the helmet and released the electricity holding the clamps closed.

I didn’t have any problems now with pulling off the helmet and there wasn’t any voice any longer.

When we went up the stairs I feared that we were stuck without a way to open the passages. It turned out to be the opposite. The panels were moving for us as we ran. After the first dozen or so passages, only one in five were made of the the sliding wall sections, the rest were walls that seemingly melted for us to go through and reappeared completely solid as soon as we were in the corridor. By the time I could feel we were getting close to something I could hear walls moving in the opposite directions, but we were only going through the “magic” walls.

The last fifty or so feet of the maze didn’t have any sliding parts at all. Each of the wall sections were open. Soon I started to see markers showing up in infrared, ultraviolet and what I had been told were x-rays right on the edge of Gamma Rays. I followed the x-rays since I saw the ultraviolet and infrared directions were directing us back toward the stairs we had gone down earlier. Only the x-rays were sending us on a unique path. Finally, I was back in the room where I had met the man in the machine when I was here the last time.

Shit! This room has been trashed.

Someone either drilled in or blasted their way in here. Wires had been ripped up out of the floors, the walls were all smashed and the ceiling had been torn down to bare concrete. There were no signs of any damage at all on the pathway leading to this area. Looking around I found three pairs of the sunglass looking goggles that the man in the machine had made for me. All of them were smashed. Two looked to haven broken by the debris. One was by a pair of boots with a military style boot print. All three pairs looked to have been disregarded without even getting more than cursory glance. Reaching into my bag I pulled the latest pair I had gotten from the man in the machine. I let it get power from my shield but wouldn’t give it any access back through my shield.

As soon as they got power I started seeing overlays with arrows that were pointing to my right. Once I was facing the correct way my goggles began showing places on the wall with colors in some sort of pattern. Using my hand, I followed through the pattern twice and then I didn’t see anything in my goggles until a section of wall magically “melted” away to show an elevator waiting.

No one has used or cleaned this elevator in a very long time. How long does it take to have dust not move when air blows in from the doors opening? Months? Years? Decades?

My goggles told me to get in the elevator. Molly was a bit apprehensive, but her watch buzzed. She stared at the colored patterns on it for almost a minute before she pulled me in after her. Thing is, the elevator wouldn’t move. I pressed all the buttons with no success. Finally, I had t put purple high security clearance badge all over the elevator before a silly sounding computer voice said “going down.” The elevator silently descended a long way. When it stopped we were in a “sterile” computer center.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.