Incredible Changes
Chapter 137: Happy Birthday to Me?

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 137: Happy Birthday to Me? - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Dad got his own full version of everything that happened at Trudy’s today as soon as he got home. I gave up on mom having time to fix dinner so I used my phone to dig up what everyone liked on their pizzas and how much they normally ate. I didn’t even need to put the payment details into the pizza ordering app, it was already there when I placed the order. Nelly asked me when we normally ate because she has been starving for hours. I got a big kiss on the cheek and a hug when I told her pizza was on the way, my mom had been busy today. Nelly went to find a bathing suit to wear because she wanted to swim while we waited on the big pizza order to be delivered.

David you can’t laugh. She is still only a little girl regardless of who knows how many boys the parasite made her fuck.

It was even harder not to laugh when Nelly got out of the pool a bit later to ask if the Pizza was here. She had picked out a white little girl bathing suit complete with built-in skirt and some sort of ruffles around on the top. When I saw her come out of the changing room it was really funny trying to guess how she managed to get it to fit. Now with it soaking wet, there wasn’t really any point to her wearing anything. The suit and ruffles were now almost fully transparent. The rest of the suit wasn’t hiding anything.

I heard Dolly saying, “I know you have your rules about swimming nude in the pool, but Nelly is showing it all and Molly has no modesty. Everyone here has seen me and David naked too.”

Mom shut her down by saying quietly, “Nelly doesn’t remember any of what happened to her because of the parasite. That nasty thing kept her from remembering those horrific acts. Let her keep the innocence she luckily had returned to her.”

Man, that was brutal, but it stopped any arguments.

Nelly didn’t hear a word of it. She had taken a running leap to make a big splash out in the middle of the pool. She was acting every bit the little kid she still was. Without any warning to Dolly, I quickly got everything out of her pockets, picked her up over my head, and tossed her fully dressed into the pool. Then I stripped off my shirt and shoes to jump in as well. Dolly ended up in her bra and panties before long. We played around until the pizza got here. Dolly just pulled a towel around herself and dug in.

Mom gave high-fived me for getting dinner for everyone.

We spent the rest of the night playing in the pool until their mom was heading back to the hotel where the rest of Molly’s siblings were staying with their big brother watching over them. Dolly and Nelly were going back with their mom tonight. Molly was going to stay with me tonight and it had nothing to do with me. She wanted to be at Trudy’s tomorrow. After that she had to be at her house to do everything she did for Trudy for her own house. No matter what the insurance company paid she was going to ensure they had a much larger house, complete with a bomb shelter integrated into the house, not shoved in after the fact.

After I got a lot of hugs, and a blowjob from Dolly at her insistence, Molly and I went up to my room. When we got in the bathroom she just stripped, pulled out the tampon, and got in the shower. She was using the wand when I went into my room to wait for her to come to bed. I was surprised when she was just as naked as me. The real shock came after she sucked me off.

“David, I had Paula contact an apothecary that was able to create a unique formulary compound for me. It is doing just as I predicted. It causes my brain to slow down to a crawl so we can spend the next six or so hours having sex. I want you so badly that it gives me pleasure to be with you physically well above what I ever expected. As much as I would prefer nothing more than being in your constant company, my mother needs my help with my siblings. After a few days of doing what I do all of the time has exhausted her. So now we enjoy ourselves. Tomorrow I go to my temporary home,” Molly told me before her tongue went into my mouth as she sank down on my renewed boner.

We didn’t take anything slow. By the time she dropped down on my dick for the last time, before sleep overtook us, I had cum in all her holes at least three times. I woke up getting fucked and it wasn’t Molly. Once I woke up enough to get a good look I saw Trudy smiling down at me. She didn’t stop until I was filling her with a big morning load of semen without any sperm. Since I was staying hard she told me to get on top and fuck the shit out of her, she needed it for as long as I wanted to give it to her.

I didn’t see any shit even though you kept saying I had fucked it all out of you.

After we both had an amazing shared climax, without me causing it with the place in my head, she rolled to her side, put her head on my chest, and said, “Wow! I really, really needed that. You are bigger now than anybody from my past. I told mom how good it felt now when you were inside me the last time we slept together. I’ve been rubbing my pussy almost non-stop when I’m not using Bob. Mom told me that of all the dumb things I was doing before we moved here that you were someone I could have to take care of my needs discretely and we both enjoy doing it. I told her how I was going crazy trying to figure out where I could go stay to get it on with a guy to give me a quick fuck. She then reminded me how I was extremely lucky if any of them lasted long enough to get me off once. A rare one would get me off twice when I was way beyond horny. If that new and improved dick of yours could make me so sore that I have to walk bowlegged, then she told me I had to keep going with you until I was that sore.”

Molly solved that dilemma for us. When I pulled out of Trudy, Molly moved to go down on Trudy as she pointed her to own pussy. I was fucking Molly as she made sure not a drop of semen was left inside Trudy.

After going to the bathroom to clean up, Molly sent me a message saying that she was glad that she could make a girl feel good like I had done for her, but she didn’t care for the taste or hairs caught in her teeth.

I agree with her on the hairs. They do get annoying and really cause things to cool off when having to pull them out of my mouth.

The girls and I shared a nice long shower before they got dressed to go over to Trudy’s temp apartment first and then to her house.

While they were gone I went to clean up my room a bit before checking emails. It was like yesterday. Half spam. I had a bit more than usual of the clothing, bathing suit, or nude pictures, but they were just showing off and didn’t want an actual response. There were more emails from people that needed someone they trusted to answer them honestly with no sugar coating. I don’t know why they thought they could trust me.

Being completely honest doesn’t mean I have to say things that hurt their feelings except when I really need to so I can knock some sense into them.

The few I had from guys today that were easy. I used my phone to take a good set of pictures of my dick as it is now. I had ones from when I woke up from the coma and some from before spring break. I put them side by side to say that theirs would grow too. For the ones that worried about getting off as soon as they saw a tit or pussy, I told them to jack off anytime they thought they might be alone with a girl or get to make out some. Do it twice if they may get laid, especially right before it if they could without losing their chance. That solved a few of the girl’s emails too. Many were sure they were never going to get their cherries popped because the boys kept busting a nut before they got far enough along to fuck them. I mentioned they could also suck them off first if they wanted.

For the rest, especially the girls that were sounding a bit suicidal, I told them to think about those they would hurt if they killed themselves. I also suggested that they go talk to their parents or some other adult they trusted. Maybe it was some sort of chemical imbalance that was causing them to feel that way. What harm could it do to go play games with the shrinks to find out? There were more than a few I wanted to tell to come over to talk or I could go over there, but I was still grounded, which sucked.

At least I told them I was grounded so we couldn’t talk face to face unless they wanted to web chat.

A few of them did get on a chat with me. After the second one I made a rule that if they wanted me to believe they were being honest with me they had to be completely naked. I would be as well. It seemed to freak a couple girls out at first, but as I expected, they started to get turned on. Before long they were masturbating as we talked. The afternoon passed quickly.

How many of them hadn’t been suicidal but were instead completely frustrated at being way past horny and too chicken to go find a boy to fuck them?

Around six there was a knock at the door. A cute Asian girl was there with Chinese food. I thought she looked a bit familiar, but wasn’t sure. Normally when mom orders out for Chinese for me it is because they were going to be late getting home. The girl asked if she could come in a minute. She was just doing the delivery on her way home from her parent’s restaurant.

“Would it be ok if I ate with you? You sent me an email this week that helped me think some things out, but I really need to talk face to face. Everyone heard you are grounded, so I don’t want to get you grounded longer. I hoped that your mom having us deliver would make it ok if I was inside with you for a few minutes,” she said a little unsure of herself.

I smiled as I held the door open and said, “Well you brought the food didn’t you. I think I will risk it saying I didn’t want to eat alone and they sent you over here last since they weren’t going to be home for a while.”

We talked about school, her job at her parent’s restaurant, what she wanted to do after high school and then general stuff I had no clue about. She liked to talk about herself, so I listened as I ate. She really seemed to like having someone to hear what she had to say. When she seemed more comfortable she got a bit more personal. Even though she just turned sixteen, she had been on a lot of dates with boys that her parents arranged to go do various things at church, dances, or other places she was expected to be for some reason or the other.

“Why do boys always try to grab my chest, butt, or crotch anytime they think no one is looking? I mean it is not like I have anything they would be interested in. I am so skinny I don’t even need the bra mom makes we wear on dates and I think I may have five total pubic hairs on my vulva. Naked I look more like a little girl than my sisters who are ten and twelve. They both already have a bigger chests and way more pubic hairs,” she asked. I’m pretty sure they are both using my hairbrush to scratch their seemingly always itchy pussy.

I thought a second and then asked if she ever got horny.

“You don’t even know how horny I get. I’m always horny. I put up with a lot of those guys groping me so I can see if any of them are brave enough to sneak off to get with the program instead of getting off on groping me. I got close twice until the boys saw me completely naked. They didn’t care if I had a vagina or not, they just lost interest,” she explained. “All the girls talk about wanting to be in your bed because they say you are a very good lover who doesn’t blab. I kind of need to know what you think about my body in person. Could we get naked while we eat?”

Sure, I wouldn’t mind that. Mom and dad won’t be home for an hour or more.

I grabbed my food and we went up to my room. I stripped before sitting in my computer chair. I offered her the spare chair to sit in once she was naked. When she came over I saw her small dark brown nipples were rock hard, her pussy swollen and she was ready for sex. She was right about her pubic hairs. I only saw four or five very thin black ones. Her body only looked a bit more mature than Nelly’s.

She got an odd look on her face when she asked, “Why aren’t you hard. I am naked in front of you with everything open for you to see.”

“I’m not turned on because you said you wanted to talk naked. We stripped and now we are talking,” I told her. “It would be rude if I was going all horn dog on you instead of talking like you want.”

She moved in close and kissed the head of my dick before asking, “Can I play with you then as we talk so I can tell if you are full of shit or actually me telling the truth?”

Shrugging my shoulders had her sloppily sucking on my dick until it was hard. Then she moved in close so that she could rub my dick over her clit. She was talking about absolutely nothing as she started moving my dick up and down along her wet pussy lips. I watched as the dark brown lips parted to show the much lighter pink inside. I could feel her heat as she continued rub my dick around in her pussy. I reached out and took her dark black nipples between my thumb and fingers to roll them around on top of her small breasts. I made sure I wasn’t squeezing them like the others had been doing to her since she said she didn’t like it. I knew what was coming even though she seemed to have no clue because she was bitching up a storm about almost anything that was bugging her.

I felt the pressure on my dick as she pushed it hard down between her pussy lips. I had my phone out to capture the look on her face right as it popped into her vagina and tore through her cherry. It was a great short video showing her from the neck up.

“Ow! That hurt! A lot,” she said looking surprised. “I thought it was supposed to feel incredible.”

I pulled her tight into my lap to let gravity take care of getting as much of me inside her that her almost nonexistent butt would allow if her butt ever got down enough to rest on my legs. I explained to her that wasn’t how it works the first time. First, she had to get me inside her, which we were now doing, then we waited for her vagina to stretch before we started to move my dick inside her. If she was lucky I wouldn’t cum before she did. I then went into how hard that was going to be since my dick was really stretching her and she had just been a virgin. We had to wait a while for her to get used to my dick before she was even able to do a slight bit of rocking back and forth on it.

We talked how sex felt for a boy and what I had heard that it felt like for a girl. She told me something she had heard that I didn’t remember reading or hearing before.

I’m not going to tell her I know exactly how an orgasm feels over every inch of a girl’s body when she climaxes while I have the place in my brain linked to her body.

I suggested that the only way she would know is when it happened for her. Since she said her nipples were kind of getting annoyed at being played with, I moved my thumb down to rub her clit. That really got her juices flowing again. She had touched herself a lot, but never actually masturbated long enough to get off. My rubbing her clit was more than enough to get her hips to start rocking on their own. She had worked up to fucking around an inch of my dick when my rubbing her clit made her cum.

From there I let her ride me for a while before I picked her up to take her to my bed. I fucked her until I unloaded a full load with the few thousand sperm that had matured since I gave all I had to the doctors to help Nelly.

“You are probably going to get pregnant,” I told her knowing already that my sperm were racing up inside her to get to an egg that would be there anytime now.

I don’t shoot any live strong swimmers into a girl unless they are going to the job they were made to do.

She was all smiles as she played with my dick and told me, “If I can figure out how to get all wet inside again I will risk it. That was nothing like any girl ever described. You seemed to know exactly how it was supposed to feel.”

After stroking me didn’t get me hard again she started to suck me. Eventually her sloppy attempts finally revived my dick. I was pounding her from behind when mom walked in.

The girl would have freaked if she wasn’t getting off.

“Before you get mad, she is the delivery driver that brought my dinner. Technically I didn’t invite her over, you did,” I told mom as I kept pounding the girl until I buried myself inside her to fire blanks inside her this time.

When I pulled out mom watched the river of goo run out as the girl finally realized that she hadn’t imagined my mom being in the room when she was getting off. The girl rushed to throw her clothes on before running out of my room and then out of the house. I heard her car tires squeal as she left the driveway.

“I didn’t think it would be against my punishment to eat with her. She started talking and then insisted that we had to be naked for her to believe I wasn’t lying about anything I told her,” I explained. “We couldn’t do that downstairs so we came up here to eat. I do have an email from her earlier in the week where she really seemed suicidal. I hadn’t expected to be the way you found us. I really hoped she just wanted to talk about what was bothering her. I see I need to be better about trusting girls. She talked my ear off until she grabbed my dick to use it to pop her cherry.”

Mom decided to let it go, well after she told me dad wouldn’t be home for a few more hours and she was too horny to wait for him. I hadn’t even thought about us having had sex that night a few months ago when dad pounded Paula’s pussy.

It is my fault, sort of. Plus, dad doesn’t have a problem with me giving some to mom she asked for it and I wanted to have sex with her. Why not? If I scratch her itch well enough he will owe me anyway.

I was going to the bathroom to clean off my dick when she told me she wanted it slimy and covered in the Asian girl’s pussy juices. Once I was hard she just pulled her panties from under her dress, put some pillows under her stomach to keep from possibly hurting the baby, or was it really babies, and had me fuck her from behind. She finally reached back to tell me that she couldn’t take anymore, she had cum more from me fucking her tonight than she had in a while. That is even with Molly making dad hornier than she had seen him in a while.

“I won’t let you off on a technicality in the future David. You have been warned,” mom told me as she was leaving my room.

It was already after eleven so I took a quick shower before going to bed. I still had one more day to wait for my newly changed birthday this year. Mom had put me on notice, so on Friday I just played video games all day after I checked the pool. They were home at the normal time, but nothing was said about what they had planned for tomorrow. I knew that if they wanted me to know, I would have been told. Instead they said to get plenty of sleep and I was reminded that no friends could come over tomorrow until they told me I wasn’t grounded anymore.

Yeah, right. You have something up your sleeve and don’t want anyone letting that cat out of the bag. I’m good with that.

Mom had to wake me for breakfast. That itself was a surprise because I hadn’t slept past nine since I woke from my coma and rarely did even before the accident. When I got down mom had made a pile of food for me. Dad was just coming out to eat as well.

“So here is what is going to happen David. You are going to go get dressed for doing more than sitting around the house playing video games and watching porn on your computer. We expect you to be cleaned up and ready to go by one. Before we leave, you will be handing over your goggles over to your mother. We know you don’t exactly need them except in special circumstances. Still we aren’t going to trust that you won’t open your eyes so we are going to ensure you are blindfolded very well,” dad told me. “You will also have a pair of ear buds in with music and a special helmet a damn cute young woman named Anna dropped off. After she accepted an invitation to a three-way with your mother and me, she said you wouldn’t be able to see anything. You won’t have a clue where we may be going if we decide to actually stop somewhere random and not just drive around in circles before coming back home.”

First Paula, now Anna? What the hell do they have planned? Or do they have anything planned. Is this just a trick?

When I was out of the shower and dressed, I went to get on the computer to kill the time until I was supposed to be down waiting on my parents. Checking email made the computer itself pop up a wagging finger with a message to go play video games or pinball. I wouldn’t get any Internet access on any device until this evening.

I’m not even going to try the web via my tablet or X-Box One.

Deciding more was going on behind the scenes I dropped down in my gaming chair, flipped on the TV, and searched movies. Ghost in the Shell was first on my “you must watch” list. If there were no interruptions I would have it finished in just enough time to throw on my shoes and grab a clean pair of goggles that came from the man in the machine. I may not know what is planned for me, but I wanted to be able to use the goggles to help me figure out who was around me once I got them back.

After what I now know the movie puts things in a whole new perspective. I wonder if Molly would ever think of moving her consciousness that way. Paula might, but I doubt she would go through with it.

At one I was downstairs holding my goggles out for my mom to take. It was one of the pairs of goggles that looked more like sunglasses. Mom came over to put thick cotton squares over my eyes and then wrapped one of those tan stretch bandages around my head. I was given a pair of earbuds. Each had a squishy foam part I had to squeeze to get in them in my ears. When they were set, I couldn’t hear anything but one of my playlists. She then put the helmet on my head. It was a perfect fit, so it wasn’t just a bike helmet from somewhere. When I tried to see energy around me I found the blocked the place in my head from detecting any energy except that in my body. I am sure they told me we were leaving a few times, but I didn’t hear them. Instead when they started to take my hand to guide me, I told them to stand still so I could get behind them so they could lead me like I was blind again. I managed to get to Mom’s SUV without more than kicking my shoe on the doorjamb to the garage. I was led to mom’s SUV, helped into the back, and then buckled in. Then we drove for a long time. Lots of turns, stops and what felt like different speeds. Finally, the car stopped and I was helped to get out of the car.

I’m glad it is Saturday. It can’t be some trick to get me to a doctor’s appointment. I saw the dentist right before school let out too. The people at the clinic had been keeping tabs on pretty much everything else.

I felt like we walked a mile before I could feel I was in a small room where mom was taking off my helmet, pulling out the ear buds and then unwrapping my eyes. She stood there staring into my eyes before she handed me my goggles.

“Your eyes really have changed since the accident David. The goggles aren’t such a bad thing. Girls aren’t the only ones that will get easily lost in them until you look away,” she whispered in my ear.

The room we were in was all black except for a dim light in the ceiling. When she opened the door to the room and told me to go out, I could sense there was a lot of open space room around me, but it was pitch black except around a dried out door seal at the other end of where we were.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.