Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 136: Three Sisters in my Bed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 136: Three Sisters in my Bed - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Fuck my birthday is today! Mom and dad haven’t said a thing about going out to eat with some of my friends. Well I do have two naked and one almost naked girl in my bed, so things aren’t all bad.

I got up and got on my computer to hit up the various social media sites I setup after waking up from my Coma. Paula said I had to do it because people really wanted to be my friends on those sites. I did tell her there was no way I was ever setting up anything on the ancient myspace.com site. I didn’t care who wanted to be my friend there.

Not a single post wishing me a happy birthday. I know kids that are my friends on Fakebook are up right now because they are posting random crap and show as online.

When I checked my email all I had were from a few kids that really needed my encouragement to help them work through a low time. I seemed to be the one person they could trust to listen and keep my mouth shut. At least I did feel good about replying to them. It was almost two in the morning when I got an email from mom.

“Sorry that I just got around to sending this son. You need to quit bringing home strays and their siblings. I was otherwise occupied with your father that kept me from sending this email. Before you start wondering why no one is wishing you a happy birthday, your birthday was officially changed to Saturday this year. You never cared about it before, so just deal with it. Don’t even think about wondering about getting presents. There is a Lotus in the garage, our house has been renovated, we now have a pool, and there are many other things people did for you since you woke from your coma. Get in bed already. Nelly and Dolly need you.”

Well that explains why Fakebook even shows my birthday on Saturday. When did Paula change it?

As I was about to get up from the computer I saw a Molly Speaks Client pop up with the message “Paula had me ensure all your emails, posts, texts or anything else regarding your birthday would wait until Saturday. Get in bed. Cuddle my sisters. Sleep.”

Looking over at the bed I just caught a flicker of light as Molly’s phone screen turned off. She had to have done it in her sleep because she was out like a light when I got to the bed. I don’t remember much more than crawling between her two sisters.

“Ewww! You’re touching his worm thingy. No! You aren’t going to kiss it are you,” I heard Nelly asking from right beside me as I felt lips on the head of my morning boner. “Don’t put it in your mouth. Gross! He pees from there.”

I was waking up having my dick sucked by someone with a lot of experience. I looked over at Nelly to see her eyes were wide. Looking inside her quickly I noticed that she had absolutely no orgasm energy showing. It looked like she was seriously grossed out by seeing someone sucking on my dick.

Sitting up a bit had me pushed backward so unexpectedly that I fell back down onto the bed, but not before I got to see Dolly was naked and sucking my dick. She didn’t have a tampon string hanging out anymore.

She pulled me out of her mouth and said, “David just lay back and enjoy it. Molly did something to my phone and now I can get texts from her. She told me that fucking you was not a way of thanking you for saving me and Nelly, twice. A blow job is all I get to do for you.”

“Nelly, you need to stop the dumb little girl act. I saw you suck dozens of dicks before you had them fuck you. Even those too big to fuck you. You would get them right about to cum and then push them down to fill your tiny cunt with sperm,” Dolly told her.

That made Nelly first say Dolly was lying and then start to cry.

It is pretty hard to get off with a little girl crying on your chest. Dolly caused it so she just has to work that much harder if she wants me to cum.

At some point Nelly must have gotten overheated because now she was just wearing a pair of silk panties with some cartoon character on them. The cotton ones from last night were nowhere to be seen. I did what I always do when I don’t know what else to do to comfort a crying girl, I rubbed her bare back. Once she calmed down she started rubbing my chest and stomach as Dolly really gave my dick her best work. Soon Dolly had me ready to cum. After she got two hard spurts in her mouth she pulled it out of her mouth to watch me cum on my stomach. One of the blasts was strong enough to hit Nelly on the nipple.

“Ewww,” was Nelly’s reaction as she was trying to get her hands away from where I was still spurting out weakly.

When Nelly didn’t go after the sperm, like Dolly seemed to be expecting, Dolly licked it off me. She didn’t even ask before she moved over to lick it off Nelly’s nipple.

Nelly wasn’t into watching my dick get sucked, but she sure has a death grip on her big sister’s head to keep getting her nipple licked.

It was almost a minute before Dolly was able to pull away.

Dolly slid back in next to me to lay her head in the crook of my arm and push both of her tits against my body. I moved my hand to rest on her back just above her butt. She seemed to almost purr as I idly rubbed over her back as she started playing around with my dick again.

When I turned to look at Nelly I saw that the nipple Dolly had licked was puffed up a bit. Nelly’s hand was playing with that nipple. Her other hand was inside her panties.

Well she should do that in private, but I don’t know if she even realizes what she is doing.

Since I had Dolly stroking my dick I paid attention to that since she seemed to be jacking me off because she liked rubbing my dick. She did stop rubbing me long enough to turn her head up to kiss me on the cheek and give me a big smile. Dolly and I shifted a bit so we were more comfortably reclined on the bed. If she was going to jack me off I wanted to watch too.

Our moving caused Nelly to change positions too. I felt her push the side of her now bare butt up against mine. Turning to look found me looking down at a completely naked, and very horny, tween.

“Will you put your hand on my tummy right here,” she asked as she pointed to her belly button.

That doesn’t sound like anyone would accuse me of being naughty with her if I put it there. It is not where she can get it easily on her tits or pussy.

She scooted around to get it so my hand could rest on her stomach without being uncomfortable to me.

When she spread her legs wide she had me promise I wouldn’t try to help her feel good even though she knew I was probably a lot better at it than she was. If I wanted I could rub around on her stomach, but not below her hips or above her ribs. Those were her private, special places that boys weren’t ever supposed to touch until she was ready to have boys touch her like that.

I let my fingertips move around over her stomach as close as I could without touching her skin. I don’t know if it had any effect on her getting herself off or not. I know my other hand was unconsciously rubbing on one of Dolly’s nipples as she stroked my cock. Before long Dolly was humping against my leg and Nelly was starting to hump her hips up in the air.

I don’t think Dolly was expecting to cum from grinding her clit against my leg or that it could be anywhere near as strong as what hit her. My poor dick was almost squeezed off from how hard she gripped it when she came. As soon as the endorphins were gone, so was Dolly. Since she didn’t bother to close the door to the bathroom. I heard her pee and then get into the shower as Nelly was doing her best to get herself off.

I moved to get up but she stopped to grab my wrist with her pussy juice soaked hand.

“Please don’t go. I never can seem to feel good when Dolly is watching. Can I get between your legs and lay back against you? I do that with Molly a lot and it really helps be get the good ones. Your worm will just push up against my back, ok? I really want to make it happen so badly with a boy I like holding me,” Nelly begged. “You can even hug me with one arm and still rub my tummy with the other. Your rubbing my stomach felt the best of any times a boy touched me anywhere.”

Probably would end up with my dick in her ass or her trying to fuck me if it were any other girl, but Nelly seems to really have no interest, yet.

I finally told her “sure.”

She moved quickly to move between my legs. She was in so big a hurry she pushed down over me so fast that she had my dick push up in front of her. That got a “yuck” from her when my pre-cum left a slimy trail along her leg. She moved away from it as fast as she had managed to get it there. Once she found the best position to lay back against me she spread her legs wide only to find that she was so much shorter than me that I couldn’t hug her like she wanted. My hand didn’t even reach her stomach, instead I would be touching her breasts. Since she was finally comfortable I rubbed her shoulders and few inches down her chest without touching lower than her second rib. It didn’t even take her a minute before her whole body shook and then went limp against me for a few seconds.

I wasn’t expecting her to jump up, turn around, and drop in my lap to start hugging me. She didn’t seem to even notice my dick having the head only an inch from where she was rubbing her pussy on my stomach.

Stop thinking you can know anything about girls David. You think she was twisting around to get her legs under her for the heck of it? She knows exactly where your dick is and is doing all she can to be able to hug you without touching it.

I hugged her back and then put a hand under her butt to keep her from sliding down accidentally, or otherwise.

“See I knew you were the greatest big brother who will be naked with me that isn’t my brother. You let me make myself feel nice and kept your worm from touching the place it is supposed to go in to make babies inside me. I want to touch it like Dolly was doing, but it is too gross. That is where your pee comes out,” she said sounding every bit like a little girl. “Maybe if we took a bath I might touch it because then it would be cleaned.”

From the door I turned to see Molly’s mom standing there as my mom was telling her, “As I tried my best to explain, David isn’t like other horny teenaged males. Nelly is right there where gravity and a simple thrust would have him against her vulva, yet he is holding her off him to prevent that from happening. His penis is still small enough around that something might be possible there. Instead he is protecting her like the big brother she seems to think he is to her.”

“Mommy! Look at his big worm thingy. It is bigger than Bobby’s or Daddy’s,” Nelly said moving to sit on my legs. “Dolly put it in her mouth until it dripped stuff out like Bobby’s does when he used to rub his all the time. She got some on my booby and then licked it off. I liked that a lot. David let me sit between his legs while I got the good feeling down there that her sucking my booby caused me to have to do. He holds me nice like Molly when I do it only his worm pushed into my back. I wanted to have David do it for me because big girls like Dolly say he knows how to do as good as a girl. He is so super nice I couldn’t let him do it because he would go to jail because he touched me in the places big boys aren’t supposed to touch little girls like me.”

Nelly was talking a mile a minute so I got my phone to send Molly a message that her mom was standing in my room with a naked Nelly on my legs that had just gotten herself off leaning against me. That made her turn to us and then print something off my computer.

There is a color laser printer in that cabinet by the computer desk? When did that get there? Wait. When did that cabinet get here?

She came running over toward the bed but then stopped to go to the dressers, pull out panties, socks, a little girl undershirt, a t-shirt and shorts before pointing to the bathroom. Nelly gave her a look that would have gotten me told off by my mom when I was her age. Without asking she grabbed my phone, handed it to Nelly and then moved her fingers over her own phone. A message showed up instantly that had Nelly get off the bed, look down at the floor, and hand me back my phone. Molly snapping her fingers once had Nelly running with the clothes for the bathroom.

Dolly started to walk into my room completely naked, saw Nelly rushing in and went back into the bathroom. As the shower started Dolly came out with a towel wrapped tightly around her body. Molly moved to quickly get Dolly clothes, including black panties, which she handed to Dolly before Dolly vanished as quickly into the bathroom as Nelly had. She even closed the door behind her.

Their mom still hadn’t even said a word and surprisingly just lifted her arm out of the way as Molly reached in to pull her mom’s cell phone out of her pocket. She handed her what she printed off the computer. A couple of quick seconds later Molly handed her mom back her cell phone and then Molly was going really fast moving her fingers around on the color changing areas moving around on her phone screen. It only took Molly a few seconds to write the message, her mom took a few minutes to read it.

By the time she was done reading I had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Molly had gone into the bathroom. Out of nowhere we heard the unmistakable sound of someone getting their ass spanked, hard, by something. I started to rush in to see what was going on when Molly’s mom grabbed my arm with the reflexes of a mom that is used to grabbing toddlers about to run into traffic.

“While I can’t believe that Molly wrote so much in those few seconds, she has this matter under control. Dolly has been due to have her ass lit up for a few years, but never did anything we could catch her doing that would get her butt torn into her like Molly is doing right now. Molly may have a petite body, but by now you know it is all muscle. Until I talked to the boys, I never realized that Molly had taken on making sure they were dressed, clean, fed, and mostly well behaved. Nelly is more her daughter than mine if you look at it from that perspective. The boys even told me how Bobby and Dolly stopped taking care of them in any capacity once Dolly turned ten. Molly may not be able to comprehend emotions we feel and the hurt that words can cause us. Still she never pushed any of them away when they crawled up into her lap to cry and always let them tell her what was causing them such distress. I don’t think I will ever know if it even registered with her.”

Before she could continue she got another message from Molly.

Her mom took a few seconds to dry the tears that came to her eyes before saying, “Her hearing is as perfect as every doctor who ever tested her reported. She said she doesn’t understand emotions, only that her siblings knew how much she didn’t like being touched. If they came to her to wrap their arms around her it must be important so she held them to her. She hated the contact when it happened, but she did it because they needed it.”

Their mom was choked up for a little longer re-reading the first message Molly had sent her. She had moved over to sit on the edge of my bed with my mom so I went to check on the loud sobbing coming from the bathroom.

I found Molly staring blankly down at Dolly’s red butt. Whenever Dolly started to say something that sounded like bullshit, even to me, Molly slapped her hand down quickly on each of Dolly’s butt cheeks. That evoked an immediate shriek of intense pain from Dolly. Moving to Molly I asked if she wanted me to ramp up the pain in Dolly’s butt so Molly didn’t have to hit her so hard?

Molly gave me her dumb looking ear to ear grin and fast nodding of her head. Looking into Dolly’s body I found the pain energy when Molly spanked her again. Tying the place in my head and with my goggles I found the place in Dolly’s brain where the pain was going. There were a lot of things there that were making her butt feel mostly numb, so I pulled the energy out of them first. After that my goggles popped up a message asking how long I wanted it to last. I decided to make keep the pain much more intense until Molly let her up. My goggles showed me a different place in her brain and had me place a “bubble” around it that somehow was tied to the other place in her brain. It also showed me places where I needed to put other bubbles around so her butt would hurt when she sat down today. The bubble would slowly go away over a few days to ensure she had at least an ache until then.”

That was easier than what I thought about having to do.

“But I told you, she wanted to do what I was doing,” Dolly started to say before it was cut off with an obvious scream of real agony compared to what may have been her faking before.

I left her to Molly as I went over to check on Nelly in the shower. She gave me a huge grin when she saw me. She said she really wanted to take a shower with me, so I stripped to hop in with her. Once I had washed all over I turned her around to wash her hair. She had already washed her body, but only got her hair wet. Once I had worked the conditioner in her hair I saw her buds were puffed up and her clit was showing noticeably at the top of her mound. She started eyeing my dick, got some soap, quickly soaped up a washcloth before insisting she make sure none of Dolly’s spit was still on it. Luckily, she seemed to realize what she was doing when I started to get hard. She pushed past me so I could rinse myself off. When I turned back she was started to get weak legs from the orgasm she gave herself in the short few seconds I was rinsing the soap off my dick. Before I could get my hands under her arms to keep her from falling she grabbed my dick to get her balance.

“Ewww. I grabbed your worm. GROSS,” she said letting it go as if it was going to burn her. “Next time let me hit the floor. I don’t want to touch it with my hands or my privates.”

“See I told you she is fine now. I promise I will never do anything with boys at home or where she will ever be able to see us,” Dolly said.

From the wails I heard as I pulled Nelly back into the shower to wash the conditioner out of Nelly’s hair I knew Dolly was going to soon be thinking very hard before saying something else stupid. The punishment got Nelly horny again, but I ignored both her little buds hardening up against my stomach, her fingers wrapping around my dick and her other hand exploring my balls. When she didn’t stop as I pulled back I reached over to turn off the hot water. I never felt it, but she did.

She quickly rinsed as her teeth chattered. As soon as she could she turned the water off and ran to grab a towel. I was already dry by the time she sat down on one of the stools to comb out her still damp hair. She didn’t say a word, only looked up with begging eyes as she handed me the comb. When I had finished I saw her hand between her legs. She wasn’t playing with herself this time, but I saw her blush when she saw I noticed her hand between her legs.

After sneaking to the door to look into my room, she came back over to have me sit on the stool before climbing up on my knees.

“Please don’t tell Molly that I, uh, touch you down there in the shower. You make me get super warm between my legs when you are near me. I get the good feelings from rubbing myself almost as soon as I start when it is only you watching me. I know your worm goes in and out of a girl until it spits. I watched Dolly do that with boys a lot. She says it feels good, but it looks so gross. I really like you and still think your worm is so yucky I don’t think I could even touch it. I didn’t even know I was touching it or your balls until you turned the water cold,” Nelly said with the same pleading eyes.

I leaned forward to kiss her forehead before I said, “I don’t think she would be mad with you Nelly. Your body has a lot of things going on at once that little girls turning into women doing things they don’t even understand. I bet there aren’t any girls you know who are brave enough to get naked with a boy and play with themselves like you did with me in my bed. Talk to your mom. She was a girl once too. I don’t think Dolly will be much help there and Molly doesn’t really think the same way as we do.”

“Ok,” Nelly said before blushing again.

She had been idly going between rubbing her clit and pushing a finger inside herself since she was spread wide open from the way her legs were on the outside of mine. When she saw I was watching her she sat there blushing without moving. I lifted her off my lap, stood us up, and swatted her little butt as I pointed to her clothes. She made me put on my underwear before dragging me down to make me get her something to eat, since it was my house.

Her mom was there at the table with my mom. Dolly was standing with her butt almost touching the wall in the corner.

Serves you right Dolly. You did have it coming.

Nelly and I split a big box of cereal as she matched me bowl for bowl. Mom made her comment about needing to buy it by the pallet if my guests and I were going to eat a large box in one sitting.

Molly’s mom then asked me, “Is this financial statement Molly gave me for real? She has never tried to pull my leg before. Still, this is a bit unbelievable.”

“Well let me ask you this. Would you pay a hundred bucks per device to have the ‘Molly Speaks Client’ for every cell phone, tablet and any other electronic device you can find that is able to have her tell you what she is thinking and be able to speak to her the way that her brain understands the best?”

“Even knowing now that she can speak, I would pay thousands to give her a way to communicate with me in more than grunt and finger pointing,” she told me.

I smiled as I pointed the latest transfer of money to her LLC as I said, “It seems you aren’t the only one that has an autistic person, whose brain works like Molly’s, that someone wants to finally be able to have some way to reach out to them. I don’t understand how the program really works, but she used some sort of special gloves and 3D goggles to have my computer get data into it faster than she could with my keyboard. It helped her do what she wanted so quickly that she made us sandwiches when she came down to get something to eat while I was out by the pool.”

“Your computer didn’t have anything to do with her feeding you at all,” her mom said with a laugh. “I think that is completely a motherly reflex on some primal level. She always makes a bunch at one time and puts them in baggies. They were always stapled together with accompanying baggies of fruit, carrot sticks, celery, or some other healthy snack. I never even thought about it until I got the message from her today telling me how she had been making them for her siblings for years. Other than Bobby and Dolly, all her younger siblings would come in from wherever, get a cup of milk, sandwich, and snack to take to the table. They ate, washed their cup out, dried it, put it back at their spot on the table, and threw out their trash. All of this went on right under my nose for years. I was always so busy having to take care of the latest arrival and their closest sibling in age. Molly was taking care of the rest of them without saying a word.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.