Incredible Changes
Chapter 131: Grounded

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 131: Grounded - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Looks like whoever decided we were getting a pool really put some serious money into it. Who else in school has a pool they can use all year that doesn’t live in a mansion? For that matter, with all the money being spent on our house, why didn’t they just build us a bigger house with the things they were giving me? Wouldn’t that have been way cheaper than the major renovations done to our house?

I fixed myself some lunch and went to nudge Trudy awake, again. She is usually horny when she has my boner in her when we sleep. If nothing else we could sixty-nine for a while.

I still can’t believe I got grounded!

Up in my room I found my bed made and no signs of Trudy anywhere. I texted her to see what was up. When she replied she said she was at home with some friends who wanted to come over to her place and sleep over tonight. Then to rub in it she told me that if I hadn’t gone and got myself punished we could all be having some fun. Her friends were all curious about sex with a boy. Seems word has gotten around the lesbian community at school that I kept my mouth shut, except when I was going down on a girl. Plus, I was said to be good in bed. If that was not bad enough, she went on to describe their hot, naked bodies, how they tasted and everything that made those girls go wild in bed.

Ok. That was too far Trudy. Now you are going to pay!

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. I knew I could make myself not see anything between me and Trudy, but when I had tried something like this before with Paula, she was on the phone with me. Now I had no electrical signal to follow. What I did know was how to trace the electrical lines to find the ones that went to her house.

Telling the place in my head to not see any of Trudy’s attic, I started looking at the energy on the power lines. Both of our streets had cul de sacs where the power lines ended. I focused on going slowly toward the source of the energy on the power lines as I went down my street to where it branched off toward Trudy’s house and the other was coming in from the power company. I soon realized that my plan was flawed. First, I couldn’t see anything but energy colors when I was using the place in my head and not my eyes. Secondly the power lines looked simple outside, but the energy was branching off all sorts of ways I didn’t expect. Most were where it went down the road, some places were where the neighborhoods all had underground power lines. Other places had circuit breakers that were open right now to let the power come in from the other way. Those were the hardest to trace because power would come from any direction and branch off. It didn’t come in at the ends, but usually somewhere in the middle.

I didn’t want to give up, but after two hours of trying, I just couldn’t follow the power lines to find Trudy’s house.

Scratching my head, I tried to trace a text to her, but that went to the cell phone company’s computers and was lost in the jumble of bits. Same thing happened when I tried to email her. I knew I could get the computer to find her phone or her laptop to get a camera showing me something where she was so I could get even with her for teasing me.

David, you aren’t learning anything if you rely on help to find her. Do you really have to get even with her anyway? What are you even going to do and why are you going to do something to a friend? Seriously you are the one being punished. She is just giving you shit about it.

That made me stop, and think hard. Trudy was just doing what a sister or good friend should do when someone gets grounded, rub it in. I mean seriously. For most of my fourteen years I didn’t have any friends over nor did I go anywhere. I couldn’t really use the old computer when the parents weren’t home because they had to put the password in to let the modem connect over dial-up to the ISP. It was too damn slow to do much anyway. When I did get punished and lost computer time it was no big deal. Video games did suck when they got taken away, but I could still read.

This time I lost my car keys, which I didn’t even have that long anyway, can’t go to anyone’s house, and can’t have anyone but Trudy over. Big deal. Plus, I do deserve some shit about risking my life, at least as they see it. It isn’t like I don’t have a high-power computer, video games, TV and let’s not forget the full immersion sex suit.

I wish there was a way for me to tell my parents how the lightning changed me in so many ways, but I can’t put them in danger. They would be completely honest if they said that lightning bolts had hit around me. No one really saw me get hit and there wasn’t a mark on me. I have to keep them safe.

Getting myself in the right frame of mind I went down to go swim for a while. I could do more testing on how to be able to breathe by getting oxygen out of the water. Electrolysis can split oxygen and hydrogen atoms, but that would have explosive hydrogen bubbles as a result.

I was still thinking about it when I went to look in the big plastic box that the pool guys said was probably where all the pool toys, noodles, and floats had been stored. There were a lot of different things on the accessories list here that he hadn’t seen before. He told me that lots of neat pool tools came out every year. He didn’t have the time to play with all of them.

I do.

I had no idea what all could be in the huge plastic storage boxes along the wall of the house. When I opened them, I still didn’t have much of a clue.

Sure, there were boxes that had the standard pool noodles, a couple floating lounge chairs with cup holders, an inflatable basketball hoop, water volleyball nets, and balls. It was all the other unlabeled boxes that got me curious. I started opening them up like I was five opening birthday presents. I found one that was packed full of deflated beach balls. Another had blow-up rings.

That takes care of one of the bins, what the heck could be in the others?

I know I didn’t expect one to have six kick-boards. The pool wasn’t long enough to need them even for little kids learning to swim.

As I got in to the other boxes I found a big one that was full of waterproof speakers. The pool guy mentioned something about speakers around the pool as I was cleaning the pool desk. Those that I saw up around the top edges of the cage were installed where the walls met the roof sections. There wasn’t anywhere I could see to connect these speakers. I even looked at the manual. It said these speakers were specifically made to be mounted in the pool. The manual even had detailed instructions on the way they were mounted into the pool walls with a special grill covering them. I had to go to the pump house to turn on the pool lights before I find the pods with the speakers. The grills they had over them made them look almost the same as the pool lights.

Looks like someone put these in the wrong place.

I took all the pool speaker boxes and moved them on to the storage shelves in the pump house over the chemicals and right next to the boxes that had the extra pool lights. I looked at their manual to see that the lights had a long cord on them to allow them to be taken out of the pool to change out the bulb instead of having to drain the pool down enough to do it from in the pool so water didn’t get into the housings used in our pool.

Going through rest of the storage bins I found floating pool lights that would make a light show in the pool, some inflatable pool coolers, palm trees, and flamingos. I had just finished grabbing a few of each out to blow up when the doorbell rang.

Dang! That was WAY unexpected. Who thought it would be funny to have two large tuned pipes to make a loud bong-bong sound out here. If mom and dad did it I’m so going to get even with them too.

I headed through the house as I made myself not see the front door. There was a delivery driver with a bunch of big boxes. Not seeing the boxes showed me they had lots of painted metal and plastic strips of various colors. I didn’t see anything that looked dangerous.

“Are you David Jones,” the man asked when I opened the door. He had me sign his heavy tablet, dropped it in a pouch attached to his belt and then asked where I wanted the boxes. I showed him how to get around to the side of the cage where there was a section that opened for when they had to bring in big stuff like new filters or pumps. Even if we could get the boxes in through the house it would have made a huge mess. Turns out it didn’t even matter. He said that he wasn’t allowed inside our house or the pool area. The best he could do was to drop them off on the concrete pad behind the garage. I had to schlep them into the pool area myself.

The guy was nice enough, but he wouldn’t even take an offered bottled water or soda. He begged off saying “I have some in the truck.”

Guess there was nothing I could do for Brown.

I took one of the boxes into the pool area and pulled out the packing slip on the side. As I expected, some of these boxes had lounge and deck chairs inside. Parts were spread over all the boxes. I put the parts from this box in a pile with the same matching part letter stickers. I then sorted the rest of the deck and lounge chair boxes. The vinyl bands for the backs and seats were made up of all different colors, so I was going to get artistic. In my head I could see all sorts of mosaics I could make when the chairs were all in a row.

Too bad there aren’t quite enough to try to make a face out of them. It would be so cool to figure out how to have my face show when they were all pushed together.

First, I need tools. I went to find Dad’s rechargeable drill with the screw driver bits. I also grabbed the magnetic metal pan he has been using for years when taking something apart. Mom bought it for him as a gag gift after he knocked over the can that was holding the screws he had taken out of the dishwasher when he was replacing a bad motor. He never managed to get it back together right. It was cheaper to have a new one installed than call the service man come out to fix the old one.

Right as I was sitting down to get started on the chair, those damn doorbell chimes went off and scared the shit out of me, again. This time it was a bong-bing-bing-bing-bong sound using all different chimes. Before I could even get up it went off again with a bing-bing-bong-BONG!

Great. Now it is also random! Wonder if I can figure out how to hack it to make it always sound like the Adam’s Family one? I so want to answer the door with a deep “you rang?”

I made myself not see the door to check that there wasn’t someone nasty outside before I opened it. This time it was a pretty cute looking delivery woman who was seriously rocking her black and purple shirt over her black biking shorts. She was driving one of their “ground” trucks. It was backed up almost to the garage. Looking through the packing slip I saw it was stuff to build three tables along with six umbrellas that said they were nine feet tall and twelve feet when opened. I signed her delivery pad and then showed her where I had the other delivery company put the boxes for the chairs. I offered to help, but she said I was a kid, so she had to do it because if I got hurt, they could get sued.

Once she had them all back by the pool she was soaked in sweat. She didn’t decline the offered bottles of water and it was lunch time.

Mom had been getting pre-made fruit containers, yogurt, and salads lately saying she needed to lose some weight if she was going to hang out by the pool. She was all excited about them until she went to the OB for a checkup. Dad said she got royally chewed out for having lost weight right when the baby needed a lot of calories for it to start really growing quickly. As a result, we had a fridge packed with these things for her lunches. Trudy and Chrissy would eat them when they were here, but Chrissy had gone to London with her mom since she was out of school for the summer. I was surprised that the delivery woman was more than happy to grab a few of each container to have for her lunch.

“I bet that pool is really nice on a scorching hot day like today,” she said as she drank her water. “You know you really should go ahead and inspect every one of those boxes to be sure nothing is broken. The big flat boxes have Fragile all over them. Usually something marked like that causes some people at my company to see if the sender took the effort to pack them well enough. I can hang here while you check and then take my lunch hour if you don’t mind the company. There is a nice breeze blowing back here.”

When she sat down on one of the bins, her shirt lifted to show me that she had an awesome butt! The shorts really showed it off.

Smiling at her I said, “I haven’t been in there yet, but I was told there is a shower and bathroom in the women’s only changing room beside the pump house. Mom said that I would probably have a lot of guys and girls over this summer to use the pool. Some wouldn’t think about bringing their bathing suits when they came over. Others may not have even gotten new ones this year so what they brought over could be too small. She even said some kids had parents buy them suits to handle growth spurts over the summer, but right now they weren’t exactly covering up what they should. She told me the guys would have to deal with what they brought with them or borrow one of mine. Girls aren’t allowed to swim in underwear or go skinny dipping so mom had bathing suits put in there for girls and women to borrow. I tried to argue that I was more than happy to swim nude so the girls didn’t feel uncomfortable swimming in their underwear, or in the nude. I at least tried.”

“Good try kid,” she said nicely. “Like you would strip off and go swim nude with a woman around.”

That is what you think.

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my trunks right in front of her before going over to dive into the pool. I swam down and back doing the back stroke before getting out.

I was there standing naked and facing her as I said, “Well you sure look like a woman to me. Want to come swim? I would love to see if your body looks as hot as it does in that uniform.”

She was staring at my limp dick as she thought it over.

Seems I have a bit of a hanger now. Nothing like Lenny’s, but I guess I can deal with it.

“Let me go see what I can do about giving you a good show and not getting myself fired in the process,” she said as she headed to the changing room.

I pulled on my trunks, got a box cutter, and went out to open the big square boxes that had the table tops. I had checked all of them by the time she came out wearing the tiniest bikini top that would fit her. Down below she had on thong that was a bit too small. It was pulled up tight into her mound and ass. She had tan lines for a bikini, but hadn’t shaved for a thong like this.

Yuck. That is kind of gross looking like that.

At least the woman wasn’t embarrassed at all that I could see her inner lips hanging out around the thong.

Taking her hand, I said, “Now I can see your hot body, but I think you need a different bottom. Since those bottoms aren’t hiding anything do you mind if I go into the changing room with you to find one that might be a better fit? If you really like that one I bet there is some of the magic hair remover my mom and some girls use. All of them told me it works really fast too.”

She obviously hadn’t looked down before coming out because she got really embarrassed once she saw how the thong was now not really covering anything except her clit, pee hole, vagina, and butthole.

In the changing room I was amazed at the way they had designed it. There were showers that had spray nozzles in all four corners. There was a sliding handle with a diagram showing how to adjust the spray heads so they were even with their shoulders to keep the water from hitting them in the face. Overhead near the back wall were shower stalls with the big round rain shower type shower heads. On one side they had these inset soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispensers. The other side wall had nooks to put their own stuff if they wanted.

When I considered the toilet stalls I found two regular toilets and a bidet. That was a surprise, but did make sense to get things cleaned up before going back out to the pool.

The biggest area was the changing area itself. Two of the walls were covered with bins. One wall for girls and teens, the other for women. A quick look at the kid’s sections showed they had various modest cartoon character type one-piece suits and bikinis for girls from two to twelve. The teen section had one row of bins for one-piece suits of various sizes. The rows of bikini bottoms showed hip sizes and the tops were by cup with chest size. The bins on the women’s side were setup like that as well, except for the added rows for thongs. There they had just breast sizes. To make sure they had some idea to find what they needed there were plenty of measuring tapes handing from hooks on either side of the bins.

Where they had separated sections for the rows of bins I saw there were water proof touch screen computers.

For the little girls it just had a place to pick their height, weight and body shape from the pictures they were shown. Next, they picked a color closest to their skin color on their hands. Using a cartoon figure, it would show how various bathing suits would look on their bodies. It not only had a place to change the suit colors, but also had a button to show how the suit would look when it was wet. I thought that might be a little much, but I found it was basically a line down between their legs and dots for nipples.

Now the teens and women’s one had a few more choices for things like waist, hips, cup size, and chest measurements. Once those were in it showed various body shapes like pear, hour glass, big chest with straight hips and others types I hadn’t seen before. After that it showed a big set of cartoon breast pictures. I never knew there were so many different boob shapes. There were ones showing high nipples, low nipples, boobs with big gaps in the middle, ones with no gap in the middle between them, big areoles, pointy ones and even ones that turned up like a coat hook.

Once the information was put in it showed how the suit variations would look when dry and wet.

I thought that was cool until I got to the one for teen girls. It took that same information, but then added in a close-up view of the front, back, Bikini Bridge and down between the legs from the side. I was trying a one-piece on a fictitious woman and didn’t see what the point was until I changed to a tiny yellow bikini bottom. It added in a pubic hair triangle and overlaid a colored area showing everywhere to remove the hair so it wouldn’t show. For the tiny bikini it had it all removed, even down between the legs. The wet button wasn’t quite as basic as the little girls, but it was still just line drawings.

“So are you going to get me a bottom so I can go swim before my lunch is over,” the woman said from behind me.

I turned to see she was now naked below the waist and her mound of hair was so thick it covered everything. She handed me one of the bottles of “magic” hair remover that worked in five minutes.

“This bush has to go. When I was a kid I couldn’t wait to get it. Now I can’t wait until I can afford to go have it professionally removed forever. Right now, I suffer waxing to get it completely smooth again. If you want to get me in a bikini that makes me look hot then get me bald. Better hurry because I can only have a short time window for you to do your damage inspection and then have my lunch,” she told me, even as she blushed.

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I started covering her pubic hair from her belly button all the way around to get the hair growing in her butt crack. I rubbed the cream on her legs even though she said she had shaved her legs this morning so she could wear shorts. Her legs went fast and then we had to wait the five minutes for it to work. After washing my hands, I connected the goggles to the place in my head so I could do what I wanted without needing to have my eyes closed.

Carefully I started working on the hairs below her belly button and worked my way around at about the same speed as I had rubbed on the cream. I did the same trick on her legs, but I moved a bit faster to make it seem like the cream was doing the work instead of me. When the five minutes was up she threw the bikini top at me and got in the shower.

I didn’t move the first time I heard her moan out as she obviously got herself off in the shower. The next time I had to rush over to the shower because her moan was accompanied by a thud. I found her on the floor with her hand covering her pussy and a faraway glazed look in her eyes. I turned off the shower and got down to check over her head to make sure they hadn’t banged it when she dropped to the floor. Of course, that put my trunks at her eye level.

Carefully I reached to get my arms under her arm pits and lifted her off the floor. She was now able to sit on the bench so I dried her off and then went to find the perfect tiny top and thong to cover her up properly as she recovered. I got a surprise when I turned back around.

She was waiting for me and said, “Letting you see me naked pushed me way over the line for getting fired. My letting you rub the magical depilatory cream over my more intimate of places will cause the police to raise their eyebrows at me if they ever found out. That didn’t matter to me because I was remembering the first time I made myself cum from rubbing my hairless mound as I imagined what going all the way with a boy would be like. Obviously, you are either gay or have been with so many girls that you didn’t sprout wood even once. I still need someone to be my first. My breasts are only half a cup size bigger than the day I had my first orgasm. I didn’t have a face on the body of the boy I fantasized about being my first until you helped me up in the shower. For all I care you can blab to everyone in the world that you got laid by a woman, just don’t tell them it was a delivery driver. I need to have you inside me right now. I will do whatever you need to get you ready. Be gentle. I still have a cherry and not even a tampon has gone inside me. I don’t even go to the gynecologist because I didn’t want them breaking it before I had sex the first time.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.