Incredible Changes
Chapter 128: Meet the Parent 2

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 128: Meet the Parent 2 - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Frank I have a day planned for you that you won’t ever forget. If you play it cool you are going to get laid. I don’t know by who, but you are getting some.

He about came in his pants when I fired the Lotus up and revved it up a bit before pulling out of the garage. I forgot to get a garage door remote so I had to run and get one.

No way will anyone believe there is a magic button in this car to control our ancient garage door openers.

Once I was back in the car I remembered the belt was still setup as a regular passenger setup, versus the five-point harness.

He already has a huge wet spot in his cutoff dress slacks anyway. Why would anyone cut off dress slacks anyway? Not even snotty rich kids would bother even doing that. They fray really badly and just look wrong. Even with a hem they look like shit.

Trudy said she would text me when she had someone to come with us. Frank was about to lose it when she finally shot me a text and I headed toward her house. When I pulled up outside her house I got a very odd look from Frank.

He couldn’t hold his tongue.

“David, I know you were really out of it for years, but this is Trudy’s house. She is out man. You know, playing for our team, a lesbo, muff muncher, guy hater,” Frank explained.

I punched him in the arm and told him, “Duh! She told me that within seconds of me sitting beside her on the bus my first day of high school. Just because I can’t ever get a chance to hit it doesn’t mean she isn’t my friend. Other than Annie, Crystal and Paula do you think any girls want to just hang out with me because they want to be my friends after my accident at school last year? You know, real friends without benefits or strings attached? I know this is news to you, but the girls who have been coming over are arguing with themselves about giving me their virginity and their risk of getting pregnant. They always leave me with blue balls. As far as I can tell is that the only difference between high school and middle school is that I have to go spank it in the bathroom a dozen times a day now. In middle school I was stuck with how long it took to download a single porn pic over my parent’s ancient dialup account. With Annie, Crystal, Trudy and all of their girlfriends that come over I don’t have to worry about that shit. They don’t want my dick, so they don’t play those games. Plus, I get the added benefit of being seen with some of the hottest girls in school on my arm. They always make sure that they look hot for any prospective new girlfriends or I get the benefit of seeing what they are showing off. You have no idea how many guys are sure I’m tapping all of them even if they say they are only into girls. Be cool and keep your opinions about her lifestyle to yourself. You will be pretty damn surprised to see what happens when you do.”

He got the point, especially when I told him to get his butt in the back behind my seat since Trudy would be riding shotgun. She was higher on my friends list than him. I also joked that the five-point-harness wouldn’t let two sit up front so Trudy’s friend would have to ride in the back with him.

That got through his head quickly enough.

At the front door I just used my key to walk right in to find Trudy was still naked from her shower.

I teased her when I said, “Frank would bust a nut right now if I had brought him in with me.”

“Good for him. I’m sure I would be the first naked woman he has seen, besides his mom, in person. Now help me pick something out to tease him with mercilessly,” she told me.

Versus unmercilessly?

We settled on a pair of very short running shorts that fit her perfectly in the hips, but were really loose around her legs. She pulled on a pair of, almost a thong, lace panties that gaped at bit around the leg holes while hiding nothing with the lace. It was topped off with a tank that had a shelf bra. It was loose enough on her that leaning forward gave a full view of her tits and nipples. She was going to be giving everyone a show without making it obvious to those that were too clueless to know what she was doing.

As I told her my plan she said, “I met a girl named Kirsten right before school let out. She is bi-curious, but mostly straight. She has a killer body that will have Frank drooling in seconds even in the granny clothes she was wearing when we met. Odd thing is, she dressed that way by choice to keep her from letting her inner exhibitionist free. I told her that was a pretty lame idea until she told me she hadn’t worn underwear since fifth grade, well except when she had her monthly visitor. Her folks got her out of P.E. with some bogus medical excuse that amounted to her being likely to show up in only socks and sneakers. Morons didn’t even understand a word of it. They make her do some sort of reports in the library to get the required credit instead. She won’t tell me anything about her past sex life and hasn’t been laid by a boy since at least last summer. When I called around and mentioned what you were doing for Frank, some girls said that Kirsten had asked about him enough times at school last year and never once called him a dweeb. Why don’t we see what she thinks she wants to do with him? I hope you aren’t expecting that you and I will be riding in the side car of his classic motor cycle.”

“Before you find out how we are getting around I have to warn you that you need to make arrangements to have a girl or two sleep over tonight. You are going to need the relief,” I told her.

She said I was full of shit. Still she did text some girls to see if they wanted to have a “slumber” party at her house tonight. Her mom was going to be out of town for the night. I still ended up having to pull her out of her house and lock the door behind us. She was standing there like a statue staring at the Lotus. I gave her the short story about me getting it at the end of the driving school. When I showed her both of my licenses, and the driving school certification picture ID, she let me get her strapped into the car.

I punched in the address for Kirsten before selecting race mode. I really pushed up against the speed limits, without breaking them, all the way to Kirsten’s house. Frank was looking really embarrassed, so I knew for sure both of my passengers had cum.

Man the Lotus really stays glued to the road. I wonder what shit I’m about to get from that cop that just pulled in behind me. I never broke a single law, squealed my tires, or drove erratically.

Trudy popped the belt loose and was already inside Kirsten’s house before the cop came up to the window.

“License, registration, and proof of insurance,” the cop said.

He was a state cop that I don’t think was from our town.

“I got back in town today and my parents were already at work. They will take the paperwork down to the DMV in the morning to get it titled in this state,” I told him.

Damn it David! Paula and the driving school said to never say anything to a cop that has pulled you over. Anything you have to say will be his word against yours. Wait until traffic court in front of the Judge.

He looked hard at my license before saying, “I have seen some very well made forgeries of driver licenses Mr. Jones. Yours is flawless except you failed to make your age at least sixteen.”

Without saying a word, I handed him the picture ID from the driving school. It was one of the top rated in the country and most of the publicly known alphabet agencies had verified recommendations from on the school’s website. Just as a sign of good will, I shut off the car and handed him both key fobs.

“Remain in the vehicle while I call this in,” he told me.

My goggles started trying to get power from my shield as soon as he put my license into the computer. I let them have the power they wanted and watched the police computer traffic as it looked me up. I then started to hear the radio chatter. It seemed to be all standard until he started insisting the ID was faked and the car had to be stolen.

Then his cell phone rang, his personal one, not his work one. I heard someone who sounded like a high-ranking person in the state police giving him an earful. It seems the chief of my police department gets notified automatically on any inquiries against my name on any police systems. When the state police officer had keyed in my driver’s license the chief had checked to see what was going on. Requests for my juvenile police record, of which I had none, got the chief on the phone with the state police’s watch commander to ask him what the hell was going on.

Might as well have a bit of fun.

After I put my stuff in my room I gotten my high security badge out of the special slot in the laptop and transferred back to the shielded case in the hidden pocket inside my shorts. Just thinking about having the case open caused it to pop open enough to get a signal out where it would reach the cop’s computer. Almost instantly I heard the cop and his supervisor say “oh shit” at the same time. I know my goggles showed there was a set of codes that showed up on his computer that were blinking red until I made the case close again.

“I hope we aren’t going to jail David. My parents will kill me,” Frank said from the back seat as he was sweating bullets.

The officer popped up to my window as quickly as he could without looking like he had a hot poker up his ass.

I was handed everything back as he said, “Sorry for the delay Mr. Jones. My watch commander called me with a very urgent matter. Please drive carefully. No more showing off your driving skills for your friends.”

The state police officer couldn’t get out of the area fast enough. I saw him hit his lights and siren once he got turned around to head toward the interstate as quickly as he could.

With the girls still inside, I grabbed a handful of napkins from the stash I had between the seats. I told Frank to clean himself up because we were going to be gentlemen and get out of the car when the girls came out.

If he is lucky the wet spot will dry out enough to not be as noticeable.

When I saw Kirsten walk out I realized it was a waste of good napkins.

I had seen her at school in the halls, but she didn’t have classes with me. I quickly dug through my various memories to see if she had ever emailed me any picture of herself. I had nothing to use to tell what she looked like under her dumpy clothes. Now I did.

She had a huge chest stuffed into a bikini top that barely hid her areole and nipple. Around her hips was what some would call a micro mini skirt, but it looked to me like nothing more than a piece of hemmed fabric with two buttons to hold it around her hips. When she turned to ask Trudy if the car was a joke her skirt flew up to show she was naked underneath. Well mostly naked. There was a sheer piece of beige fabric that theoretically covered, but didn’t hide, her butt crack or pussy, especially since I could see it was already soaked in pussy juices. Frank had missed seeing any of that because he was still staring at her tits.

When the girls started toward us I made Frank get out of the car to go to their passenger side of the car to be a gentleman. Trudy introduced us. Turns out that Frank and Kirsten knew each other already.

“No way Trudy. I’m not going to be seen out anywhere with him looking like that. If you want me to go anywhere with him we have to do something about how he looks,” she said to Trudy about Frank. “I’m way too hot to hang out with Shaggy.”

That was way too rehearsed. She knew exactly how to hit Frank below the belt to get his attention up to her face instead of her tits.

Trudy turned to Frank and said, “You got two quick choices to make Frank. You can hike your butt home or deal with two girls giving you a full makeover so we will be willing to be seen hanging out with you. I may only go down on girls, but that still doesn’t mean I don’t care how any guys I hang out with look. Start walking or get your ass in the car. I’m starving.”

Yeah that confirms it. This was planned!

Kirsten didn’t have to even know Frank to know that any nerd boy in high school wasn’t going to hoof it miles home in ninety-degree heat.

Well none that weren’t the crazy uber fitness freaks that try to do a triathlon every day before breakfast.

No geek guy would do it when he had two hot, and nearly naked, girls wanting to give him their full attention for at least a little while. I doubt any girls gave him this much attention unless they were setting him up for a major teasing in front of everyone. I’m sure he would be willing to put up with any sort of torture they would do to him just to get to stare at Kirsten’s covered tits.

Yeah right David. He would give both nuts to look at her barely contained tits. Wonder when he is going to notice her pussy being completely on display?

First Kirsten directed us to a house that had a small beauty salon built into what had been a garage at some point. The woman was already expecting Frank.

He doesn’t even get that he really has no clue. No matter what he picks from the three pictures she showed him, she is going to cut it the way she wants anyway.

It didn’t take her long to wash his hair before his shaggy mop was falling off his head. Once his hair was washed again, some glop was rubbed into his hair and he was sent out to the waiting room.

Before I could take a step in that direction the woman pushed me in the chair. I didn’t get any choices, but I didn’t need any either. She cut it the way I wore it normally. When I was finished I handed her two one hundred dollar bills. She said that my haircuts were always on the house because of what I did to save the girls at school before I was hit by lightning. I was told that she probably should have told me to pay more for her having to deal with the mess Frank had on his head when he came in here. Now if he had had lice she would have asked for another two hundred for the pain in the ass it would be to clean everything to get rid of the little blood sucking bastards. I started to get her another hundred out when she slapped my butt and ordered me out.

Back in the car I was directed off to a Goodwill in the part of town that was filled with multi-million dollar mansions. Since most of their children went to elite prep and private schools, Kirsten said there was little chance anyone we knew would see Frank hanging out with them dressed like he was right now. We still made him sit in the car while the three of us went in. I left him with the Valet key so he could have some AC and listen to the radio, but not go anywhere far. Anyone trying to carjack him wouldn’t get much out of the parking lot before it shut down.

Girls! Tell me we are going to Goodwill and instead send me off to get him some boxer briefs. I don’t care if he did bust his nut twice from looking up her mini skit and then seeing up the leg of Trudy’s loose shorts. Let him go commando!

“If I had known you two were going to really tease him that way I would have grabbed a handful of rubbers,” I teased when I got to where they were looking around in Goodwill with a three pack of underwear for him.

Trudy giggled and said, “I have a dozen in my purse. We are going to make him strip in the car. She can reach over to put one on him then, if he lasts long enough.”

They had picked out multiple pairs of dress chino shorts, designer t-shirts, and long-sleeved dress shirts. To me it looked pretty much like what he was wearing now, but what did I know about fashion? All told, we spend less than sixty bucks because they had only picked clothes with half-off tags.

“The three pack of underwear cost more than one of those outfits,” I said as we walked out.

Trudy laughed with Kirsten before saying, “Each pair of shorts and t-shirt originally sold for over a hundred dollars each. Three of the dress shirts still sell for almost five hundred each in stores. They are all silk. Goodwill stores near these obscenely wealthy neighborhoods get in so much of these expensive clothes like this each time fashions change that they have racks and racks of the same stuff in the back. If we had wanted to spend the time to find the manager we could have gotten it all for under forty. They want to get it out of here that most of the time they don’t even have a clue what they really have on the racks. I bought all my fall school clothes here last week. I have the top designer clothes from last fall that are still in style. Mom didn’t even spend over two hundred bucks. When we moved here she spent that getting me clothes at Target just to meet the school dress code. It was why I started dressing all frumpy in protest.”

That is saying a lot since they don’t require uniforms and are really liberal with what we can wear. If we were covered up modestly we were good.

Trudy suggested we take a longer route to get something to eat as Kirsten pulled out a pair of shorts, boxer briefs, a dress shirt, and a t-shirt out of the bag.

“Change everything or get out. I mean everything. I won’t be seen with a boy having dried cum on the front of his pants or in his underwear,” Kirsten told him as she undid her seat belt and was reaching over for his. “Trudy is going to give me some rubbers and we are going to solve that problem at least until you aren’t with us anymore today. By the way, I am flattered I cause you to have such a reaction.”

Normally I would have adhered to the driving schools teaching that everyone wore a seat belt even if the state only required it for the driver and front seat passenger. If Kirsten hadn’t directed us down a section of road with a flag man letting only one person go at a time I would have insisted we go somewhere for him to change. The fastest we had got up to was twenty.

When Frank didn’t do more than pull off his shirt, Kirsten got some odd looking scissors from her purse. She started cutting at the leg hole of his shorts all the way through the waistband. She did that on the other side too before grabbing them to pull really hard. Frank was skinny enough that his boner was flopping around before he even had a chance to realize it was out for the world to see. I saw for sure that Kirsten had enough experience to grab some of the unused napkins in one hand and his dick in the other. A few strokes was all it took for him to let out a moan as he came.

She must have milked him out and then got him hard again because Trudy was handing her a rubber.

When we had stopped again he was now naked and dazed. I took a quick peek back at his dick to see that it looked to be an average size compared to other boys and men’s dicks that I had seen online or in person. It wasn’t a monster like Lenny’s.

“You better hurry up and get your new clothes on. There is a serious gay looking dude holding the stop sign two cars in front of us. He will easily be able to get a good look at your package. He might get the wrong idea that you wrapped it all up in a rubber for him,” I teased.

That snapped him out of having just gotten his first hand job from someone other than himself.

Frank was dressed and they were buckled back in when we finally got to the man directing traffic. As soon as we got past the construction zone we were soon pulling into the fast food block near the school.

The car definitely attracted attention, but the girls here were soon paying attention to Frank.

When he got out he had the t-shirt somewhat tucked in and the sleeves on his shirt looked like crumpled up paper towels wrapped around each arm. Kirsten made a big production of threading his belt through the belt loops, untucking the t-shirt all around, and then re-rolling the sleeves so they looked neat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.