Incredible Changes
Chapter 125: Homeward Bound

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 125: Homeward Bound - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Andi was shoving down breakfast as fast as she could to make it to the bus on time.

I had been told to bring everything I had brought here with me to the driving school today. When I got to the main building with my backpack I saw two really hot girls in bikini tops wearing very tight running shorts. They had their bags with them as well as their certificates in a clear plastic envelope. A really cute girl came in with her stuff and I saw the look of lust on her face when she saw me.

I don’t know when they had the time, but obviously the girls managed to tell her about me.

Her t-shirt showed she may have been an almost b-cup. Her hard nipples poking out told me they could be as big around as the fat crayons kids use in preschool. By the time the owner called me inside his office the girl’s shorts had a growing wet spot.

I wonder if she tastes anything like her pussy juices smell.

“David, we have somehow cleared it with the insurance companies, the city, county and state police departments in this state. Our lawyers amazingly found they had absolutely no issues obtaining you an unrestricted class C license in your home state,” he told me as I stood there wondering what the heck he was talking about. “Normally we do something special for students who have already turned eighteen and have completed all our courses successfully in the set you were signed up to take, but are financially unable to afford their own car. Well afford a car that will permit them to fully maintain their learned skills. When you showed such excellent progress after getting the basic driving skills down, we began investigating the decision to make an exception in your case. When legal gave me their ok I contacted your parents and sponsor to verify they were good with what I planned to do today. They were.”

I still have no idea what you are talking about. You aren’t putting me in the van with the two girls wearing bikini tops and taking us the longest way around to take me home, are you? I think I could deal with that.

He led me through the building and then out into the lot where they kept a lot of the high end sports cars and heavily modified ones like the Civic I had driven.

He took me right over to a dark grey Lotus Evora Sport 410 and said, “We had this one custom built and fully loaded for a specific customer. His wife told him it was too inexpensive of a car for him to be seen driving. She made him purchase a Ferrari instead. To ensure we wouldn’t let it get out that he was pussy whipped he paid for both cars and signed the title to the Lotus over to us. I know that it is way overpowered for even a twenty-one year old who has passed all of our courses twice to be given. We tried to sell it ourselves, but no one wants a dark grey model. All of them want to have the yellow model shown on the Lotus website. It is cheaper to purchase one from the factory in yellow than it was to have this one completely torn down to have it properly repainted. Fortunately, with the right contacts and a hefty wire transfer we were able to have this one painted at the factory. With everyone onboard already, it is entirely up to you to tell us if you want the Lotus or would prefer one of the heavily modified, turbo charged Hondas.

Um. Let me think about this. A heavily modified Honda or a British sports car. No contest. So what if it isn’t a 1976 Lotus Esprit S1?

“I can’t believe that I’m not dreaming. Well maybe I am given the lack of sleep these last two weeks. So, before I wake up I’m going to tell you I want the Lotus. That way if this is only a dream I will at least remember I went for the gold,” I told him.

He patted me on the back and we headed back inside. I was given two sets of key fobs, two real keys for unlocking the doors, a lot of insurance paperwork and finally the original signed over title along with a dealer transfer form. He said my parents would the dealer transfer paperwork when I get home to have the title put in our names. He apologized about not being able to have it titled in only my name. There was something about his state charging some weird title tax anytime even minor changes were made to a title. Once he finished going over all of the paperwork with me in detail I was handed my driver’s licenses. I had one for his state and one from my own. In addition, he gave me two specially engraved cards from his driving school that had my name, all my certifications, date of birth, and the date I completed each certification. He made sure that I knew this wasn’t a get out of jail free card for speeding. What it would do was make the police leave me alone if they stopped me because of exactly what I would be when I left here, a kid driving a high-end sports car.

“Yesterday after we got the final approvals from our lawyers a courier dropped off a package for you,” he said as he gave it to me. “I was told to make sure you opened it before leaving.”

Inside I found that I had three different styles of the goggles that looked more like natural sun glasses because the sides matched my skin tone. There were also insurance cards for the Lotus that were from some very elite insurance agency that would cover all costs related to any accidents I may get into as well as all legal fees should I get arrested for exceeding the speed limit.

Someone knew I was going to choose it before I even knew about it. Can’t complain about that.

Below that I found an envelope with five thousand dollars in hundred-dollar bills and a gas card. At the bottom I found a pair of high end Lotus branded driving gloves. I expected there was a lot more to come and was surprised when a man came in to tell me that the Lotus was waiting out front for me to drive home. We headed out so I could put my backpack into the trunk. He made sure he showed me how to work the NAV system. He explained that this model was equipped to have the optional front seats with a five-point racing harness. The back seats were still shoulder straps connected to lap belts. Jokingly he said I was better off driving my parent’s car, a station wagon, SUV, or minivan if I was trying to go somewhere to make out. The back seat wasn’t big enough for more than riding or throwing any luggage that didn’t fit in the small trunk.

When I went in to pee I was pulled aside by the van driver who brought me here.

“I know it is a lot to ask of you and I will completely understand if you don’t want your maiden voyage to be distracting by a maiden, but my van is overbooked. There is a female student who will have to wait another two days before she can get a lift home. My route has me heading in the opposite direction. Her house happens to be about one hundred-fifty miles away from your house,” she explained. “Even going a bit over the speed limit, you have at least eighteen hours to drive. Someone else to keep you company will help make that time pass more quickly. It does for me. As hard as I heard they worked you the last two weeks you probably want someone to keep you awake anyway. As a plus she can also take a turn driving. I hear she passed the same courses as you.”

The owner was right there and confirmed that he had spoken to the girl’s father about me giving her a ride home. He didn’t mind since I had passed the courses I took here over the last two weeks. If I agreed her father would even tell his daughter that she could use her American Excuse card to get us hotel rooms tonight and cover our meals in exchange for me giving her a lift.

Hopefully she is at least moderately cute. Now if she started to go on for hours and hours about Justin Bieber or some other dipshit pop star she will be left at the nearest airport, train, or bus station.

I quickly agreed and was very happy to see it was the girl who had gotten extremely horny this morning as soon as she saw me.

When they told her I would be dropping her off on my way home I thought she was going to screw me right there in front of everyone. Her nipples were trying to bore in to my chest as she hugged me to show me how thankful she was she wouldn’t have to wait two days for the next vanload to go home. In the time it took for her to get her bags into the back seat, the front of her shorts was soaked with her pussy juices again.

I was just about to get in the car when the mechanic came over.

“Almost forgot to give you these. Looking at your passenger, you will want them,” he told me as had handed me two disks. “These are specially designed to function more like a normal seat belt when you don’t exactly have a need for the five-point harnesses. The one designated so that the passenger side only needs the right lap and shoulder belts clipped into the disk. They will be locked into the disk and can only be removed by using the physical car key for your car or the special tool in the glove box. The left lap belt then clips into the designed spot. When the release button is pressed only the left side lap belt will come free. From what I can see you don’t want the distraction the five-point harness will cause during your drive. Your passenger looks ready to go to the moon already.”

He had me go over to the girl and walked me through disconnecting the existing harness sections and then reconnecting them. Once I had that down he showed me where to store the five-point harness connector. We then went over setting up the more normally configured three-belt connector. It was easy to change her over to having a lap and shoulder belt. She told me she preferred to have it setup more like a regular seatbelt.

Well she seems a lot happier. That crotch belt was already pretty damp.

He pulled me off to the side and said, “Look David, I heard you keep your trap shut and were pretty cool about things. When I saw you taking her with you I wanted to keep you from having the distractions she caused for some instructors. It took three days before someone figured out that the crotch belt of the harnesses and her body was a perfect fit to send the car’s vibrations right where it would set her off, repeatedly. At first, they mistakenly assumed her getting off was instead her panicking because she made a driving mistake. They finally realized her getting off caused her to make errors. That Lotus is a sweet ride, but it is not as smooth as a Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini. Even with the noise reduction option it has installed she would have burst your ear drums before you even made it to the highway.”

I took out the five of the hundreds I had folded up and slipped them into his hand when we shook.

If he didn’t think much of me before, he definitely does now. I’m sure everyone working here knows they gave me the car because they don’t know about the money from the missions. Then again, my parents don’t really even have a clue about the money from the missions.

I buckled into my five-point harness, checked the NAV system, and got on the road.

Given the girl’s reaction to me giving her a ride home and how she got turned on just seeing me this morning, I expected her to be talking my ear off or maybe even trying to find us a place to go screw. Instead she was almost completely silent. She sent a few texts to her dad to let him know we were leaving, but was still silent.

We were cruising along at seventy, just outside the city I had almost driven into when trying to make the specified times between exits, when I decided to break the ice.

“I know you know my name is David, but you haven’t even told me yours,” I said. “Sure, I can just talk at you, ask questions and stuff, since you are the only one in the car, but that is kind of rude. We don’t have to talk more than what we need for basic communications if you don’t want to. I had a long time where I ignored everyone around me, so I am pretty good at not talking.”

It was a few more miles before she said, “Elena. My name is Elena.”

“I don’t think I have ever met anyone named Elena before. I know some Helens and there is Helena of Troy...”

She had a big smile when I looked over. Her nipples were making points in her shirt again. They hadn’t been there since we got on the road. I soon started to smell her juices too.

“Sorry David. I was thinking about all the girls I had talked to about you over the last two weeks. They told me everything that you did with them. As soon as I saw you today I, well, uh, kind of got really turned on. Then you came out with the shop guy and changed the seat belt. He always changed out the ones in the cars I was driving. I saw you two talking for a long time,” she said with an obvious bit of something in her voice...

When I looked over I saw her face was bright red and her nipples were no longer making their presence known. I didn’t want to embarrass her. Even though I know the man was telling the truth, that was something between her, the instructors, and that mechanic.

Busted. How do I get out of this? Shit! I completely forgot about all the times the five-point harnesses gave me wood!

It hit me on how to fix this so I said, “How did you get them to fix your cars so you didn’t have to deal with that annoying vibration through the crotch belt? I wished they had done that for me on a couple of the cars I drove. Whenever I had to slam on the brakes really hard it would rack me up. When I was driving one of the souped up Civics I was strapped in so tight that when it wasn’t threatening to vibrate my nuts off it had me hard as a rock. That buckle really hurts when it slammed against my boner. I can only imagine what it could do to a girl when she slammed into the belt because she had to stop quickly. I mean girl’s bikes don’t have the racking bar like boy’s bikes for a reason. It must really hurt girls a lot more than when is racks up a boy.”

She didn’t say anything back so I fiddled with the radio to see if I could find a station similar to what we had been listening too before and then drove in silence. We had both discussed early on that we should probably stop at almost every rest stop for bathroom breaks. She said she had a pretty big bladder, but didn’t want to have to hold it because we had skipped a rest area. She climbed into the back to get her backpack before going into the building once we had stopped at the next one on the way.

When I came back from taking a piss I noticed there were a few guys checking out the Lotus. They made the expected snarky command about rich kids sneaking out Daddy’s little dick car. Elena had beaten me out and was hanging back because of the men.

I went right over to open the passenger side door. Reaching into glove box I pulled out a stack of the business cards and brochures for the driving school.

As I was handing them out I said “I wish this was my dad’s car or that we were rich. It is just one of the cars from this driving school in the brochure. You should check them out. I don’t know how much they cost, but they have Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porches, heavily modified cars that you will never get to drive anywhere else. They even have these huge private highways they own where you can really open the cars up. I bet if you say you saw their grey Lotus Evora they might even give you some sort of discount.”

At least one of them looked like I had changed his mind about me being some sort of rich stuck-up snotty brat. By the time we got to leave, they had all looked it over inside and out.

When Elena got in the car I noticed that she had changed out of the tight t-shirt for an equally tight tank top, only the tank was noticeably thinner than the t-shirt. She has also put on a short, thin skirt. I couldn’t tell from looking if she had on shorts underneath or not.

I’m not going to have the place in my head to let me not see under her skirt to check either. She will show me if she wants.

We had been on the road long enough to finally get to an open stretch of road with almost no cars. The NAV system had some sort of custom system which somehow tracks police clocking cars on the highway. From what it told me, there weren’t any cops marked by Wazer’s anywhere for the next fifty miles. We were cruising along doing a nice smooth ninety when she finally started to talk a bit.

I had moved back over into the right lane when she said, “The crotch belt that held me firmly in place hurt like hell whenever I slammed on the brakes just as it did to you. It also caused me the same problem it did to you, only the vibrations did more than just get me aroused. I won’t lie and say I’ve never touched myself. In fact, I do it a lot, almost anytime I can. Everyone does. I just never felt anything as intense as what the belt did to me when I was driving any car with a high revving engine. It hit me so quickly, and unexpectedly, that it made me scream out in ecstasy each time I came. I was so embarrassed that I never told anyone. They kept thinking I was screaming because each climax caused me to lose all concentration. As you can imagine that caused me to slam into the protective barriers. Out of the blue they started changing the seat belts out like you did, except they were a four-point or a five-point that had some sort of padding that didn’t let the vibrations transfer through. Just the idea that you might really and truly be a superstar in bed, like all the girls that slept with you had said, has had me ready to go off before we even got in the car. I’m really sorry, and very embarrassed, for getting mad at you for thinking you had been talking about my problem with that mechanic.”

“Well girls do get it easy since they go off in their pants. Sure, you make a wet spot like a guy, but you don’t get all glued to your pubic hair and underwear like a guy. I was so lucky I didn’t have any unexpected climaxes when I was driving. I know it would make me really want to go off and hide,” I told her.

Now that the ice was broken we started bantering back and forth about how it is worse for a boy or a girl when we came in our pants. She was arguing pretty hard that it was always worse for a girl. I just grabbed the edge of her skirt and said that girls could get off all day long wearing a dress or skirt. No one would ever see the wet spot in their crotch. Boys didn’t get that lucky.

I wasn’t expecting her to say, “Well it looks like we have to see if your guy assumptions are true or not, don’t we?”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her pull her skirt up to show she still had on her shorts from before. Popping her seat belt loose, she reached up to pull her shorts down over her butt and then buckled back in. We were in a bit of traffic so I missed seeing her getting them all the way off. When I was turning my head to check that it was clear to get back in the right lane I saw she had her feet up on the seat, knees spread out to the sides and her right hand rubbing over her pussy through her green boy shorts. She saw me looking and gave me a big smile.

When we had gotten clear of the old farts, which were driving barely two miles per hour faster than a long string of trucks, I noticed she had her hand inside her panties now. As tight as her boy shorts panties were, there was no question what she was doing. She did it for quite a while, even switching hands a few times. When she went back to her right hand and seemed to almost be there, I reached over to pinch her left nipple through her shirt.

Well my shield is working again! That is all that saved my ear drums. She really is a screamer when she gets off unexpectedly.

I was fortunate I had the five-point harness because as soon as she came down off her post climax high, she tried to reach over to get to my dick. I could tell that I wasn’t getting blow jobs while driving in this car, even if I modified the seatbelt setup. It didn’t have much space between the steering wheel and my dick.

Now I get that joke about blondes like some car because it had more head room. I assumed it was because of the woman having really big hair in the picture with the joke under it.

“Thanks David. I can’t really get there very well with panties on and until I came to the driving school I never got myself off anywhere except in my bedroom with the door locked,” she told me as she rubbed my chest and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

I joked that she should just take her panties off the next time she got horny. I didn’t expect that to be the minute she got back in the car after running inside a restaurant to pee where I was trapped in a long drive-thru line.

Elena got my attention as I pulled forward from ordering our food and said, “David. I am horny again.”

When I turned to look she had unbuckled her seat belt, put her fingers in the waistband of her boy shorts, and was pulling them off.

“See,” she said after I pulled forward again.

I was looking right at her spread open, soaked and hairy pussy. One knee was against the back of her seat and the other was against her door. She reached down to rub her clit with her right hand and push a finger inside with her left. She played with herself as I continued to get up to the first window. When I got to the one where we had to pay she flipped her skirt over her legs, but didn’t change her position. I know the boy at the window saw her skirt moving as she rubbed her clit. I didn’t expect her to put on a show for the two cute girls at the window where I got our food.

I definitely never thought she would look past me and ask, “Can you two take your breaks right now? If you know somewhere close we could have you back in fifteen minutes.”

“It has room in back for two, barely,” I said when they looked at me.

One of them finally said, “We are slammed right now. Both of us were to get off two hours ago.”

“You will both get off a lot if you come take a ride with us,” Elena said with a very husky voice as I heard the wet sounds of her finger fucking herself. “My friend here would probably like to see if you would let him play too. I bet we can teach him how to please a girl like only a girl can.”

They whispered and then one of them said, “God I am ready to cum right here. If there was anywhere else around this town to get a job we would walk out right now.”

“If you can’t come out to play, then cum right there. Show us how hot you are right now,” Elena dared.

The other girl had us hand back one of the bags. Already there were three cars waiting for someone to bring them out food and so we had nowhere to go anyway. I heard her tell the manager that we had ordered some sort of chicken sandwich and they gave us the wrong one. Plus, our fries looked like someone had cooked them in motor oil. It got the manager yelling back into the cooking area before going back there to see what the hell was going on. When that girl returned she got where she was blocking everyone inside from seeing what was happening. She told us it would be at least five minutes before our chicken sandwich was done cooking and we had fresh fries.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.