Incredible Changes
Chapter 119: Shopping with Girls

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 119: Shopping with Girls - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

So am I going to like going shopping with girls or not? Guess I will know soon.

Mom hustled Chrissy, her two friends and me into her car. There was some complaints from Chrissy’s friend about me not sitting in the back with them. She was told that I was now tall enough that my head would block the rearview mirror no matter where I sat in the back. When one of them countered, mom also said that I was bigger than them and the back seat was already pretty tight with just the three of them squished in back there and no, they weren’t going to be buckled into my lap.

As we rode I got introduced to the two girls, Julia and Helen. Other than a slight difference in hair colors, they looked pretty much like Chrissy. All of them had the same trendy hairstyle and similar clothes. Even their hobbies were the same. They liked the latest boy bands, talking on the phone, video chatting and TV.

We picked up breakfast from some place mom knew that made really good breakfast burritos. I expected us to go to the mall a few miles from the house to shop, but we were going in the wrong direction. Mom wouldn’t tell us where we were going either. All she would say is it was going to be a surprise for us.

Breakfast was long gone by the time mom pulled around to the front of a big “clearance” type outlet mall. It looked like they had moved into a mall that had been closed down before I was born. The parking lot had cracks with weeds growing out of them, some of the big parking lot lights were gone and the landscaping around the building was mostly dead plants.

This place looks worse than where I got shot at trying to help that snotty little bitch on the way back from the school field trip.

Mom told us she would be back soon and went into the mall. She was gone about ten minutes.

“I had to check with the managers to see if it would be ok for David to come into the changing room with you girls. For obvious reasons they don’t permit girls or women to go out into the store wearing only underwear,” mom told us. “Even without us living near this outlet mall, a few of the women working here have heard about David so he was given their manager’s ok.”

Why would it matter if I was in the changing room or not?

We followed mom into the mall. I had hoped it was like the one on the way back from D.C. where the outside was crappy and the inside was really nice. No such luck.

We soon walked up to a store that was called “The Underwear Clearance Store.” All over the windows were signs saying they had everything from toddlers to juniors, tiny to extra, extra large. I did get a weird vibe when I noticed that all of the windows and doors had some sort of covering to keep people from looking in.

I was sure the mall had once been a big, popular mall from the huge store we walked into. It was the size of a Walmart Supercenter. Only a quarter of it had anything in it. The rest of the floor space was filled with scattered boxes, empty racks, pallets, pallet jacks and bits of trash. The quarter they were using had racks and shelves full of panties, bras, socks and everything else girls wear under their clothes. They did have a section with women’s underwear, but it was only a few racks and some shelves.

Like I have a clue what some of those things are called, much less how they were used. With all of this open space why don’t they have more women’s underwear? Isn’t that where the big money is? Is that just stuff for the more mature juniors or for women who were shopping for daughters?

When I was looking around I got why mom had to come ask if I could go in the changing room. A huge square area sat against the back wall with only one door. When I made myself not see the walls I found out that it was just one big changing room with rows of benches. Each bench had hooks hanging off poles welded to the legs of the benches.

The three girls took off like a group of women waiting outside a store on Black Friday at eleven fifty-nine PM. You know, the ones trying to get one of the five specially priced one hundred inch HD TVs the store had advertised for fifty bucks that aren’t really there.

Mom surprised me when she whistled and told the girls to go back to the changing room first. They have to be measured to get a proper fit. I walked beside her as we took our time getting there.

Now this is funny to watch her do this to other kids like she always did to me when I was little.

Inside the changing room there were already seven girls there that were naked or more just wearing panties. Two looked around ten or eleven, the rest couldn’t be older than five or six. None of them seemed to notice me as mom directed the three girls over to where a woman had a soft measuring tape. All three girls were told to strip above the waist so she could measure their chests. As the woman worked, mom wrote some things down on a notepad she had brought. She asked the woman to consider growth for about six months to a year and wrote more things down. The woman then had the girls push their shorts and panties down a bit to measure their hips and waist.

Once mom had it down the girls were told to get their shirts on. Each was handed a piece of paper.

“Girls go find plain white panties and bras in your size. We need to see what fits right for now,” she told them and they scurried out, pulling their shirts over their head as they went.

Mom pointed to a couch that gave me a perfect view over the whole room. There wasn’t anything I wanted to see so I pulled out my phone to start checking emails. I didn’t have anywhere near as much coming in as when I was in my coma last summer, but I was still getting some. Sometime later I had Julia standing in front of me looking frustrated with a bra hanging unhooked in the back.

I set my phone aside and pulled the bra off her. Doing like I had seen Trudy do dozens of times, I pulled it around her so the cups were in the back then held the hooks in one hand and eyes in the other. I hooked it, turned it all the way around, put her arms into the shoulder straps and pulled them up into place. She was still giving me the same odd look she had when I put the bra on her backwards.

As I was trying to adjust the straps to make it fit better I said, “Did you really think my mom would bring me along for me to get a cheap thrill looking at your boobs again? Sure yours look like they are supposed to, but just don’t do anything for me. Now I will never tell you who, but right now I have taken off and put on more bras then any girl here in the changing room right now. That is how I know the one you have on is going to bug the heck out of you even though it is bigger than you are right now. Your boobs aren’t pushing much off your chest, but I can see what little they have pushed off your chest is as already big around as an orange. Yours won’t be shaped like a cone and get pointy like Helen’s or Chrissy’s and more toward your sides instead of being directly centered on your chest. The bra style you have is more for a girl with boobs only as big around as a lemon and have a cone shape. Those types of boobs fill out really slowly as the girl grows. Yours are going to push out big from the start and are going to be really big before long.”

“Dear, your male friend is very observant and quite correct. This bra isn’t a good design for the way your breasts are developing. Why don’t you look for one that has a wider space between the cups, but in the same size,” the woman who measured her chest told her.

Chrissy came over to stand in front of me wearing only a pair of panties. They had an obvious strip of something in them that stuck out the top. It was hard not to laugh. The sides were holding onto her hips, but they were gaping open everywhere else.

“If you had a choice between wearing those panties and going commando, I would suggest going commando,” I told her as I shook my head.

Helen came over looking every bit as annoyed as Julia had. Her bra actually looked to be right to fit her tits, but she couldn’t get the front closures done up. She had only gotten one. I popped that one clasp and pulled it down off her arms. Just like with Julia I put it around her stomach to do the front clasps and then pulled her arms through the holes to pull it up on her arms.

She was lucky that she was dead center on whatever charts the designers used to make bras. It fit her perfectly for the size of her boobs now. I could see her buds were sort of mashed into the cup a bit. I asked the woman that measured her to take a look. When the woman was done she told Helen to go out to get the same style, but in a different size. The one she brought back was much better and she wouldn’t have her boobs smashed in like the first one.

I went back to emails, stopping when the girls came over to ask me if a bra looked like it fit right. All three girls came over at once to ask me what I thought about the panties they were wearing. I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.

“They are perfect if you want to be picking them out of your butt and crotch all day long. They gave you a camel toe just walking over here and are just about to slip into your butt like a thong,” I told them. “I mean they are perfect if you are going somewhere that you want people to see you like that, but if you are going where you want people to look then go commando instead Let them see the real goods instead of everyone thinking you have a nasty itch that is causing you to keep picking at your underwear.”

Julia punched Chrissy in the arm and said, “Told you.”

All three scurried off to strip off those panties, throw on some sundresses and rush out to find other plain panties to see what fit and felt the best to them.

The girls had finally gotten the right fits for the bras they needed now and some that should be good to get them through the summer until school starts, even if their boobs grew really fast over the summer. I could only guess that they had found some panties that fit right because they had the ones they wore from home back on now. As I worked through my email I got one that just came in. It was a girl I had seen at school, but hadn’t met yet. She sent me some shots of her in various lace panty and bra sets. Then she gave me some close-ups of her tits and pussy through the lace. I soon got another email with her giving me close ups of her naked body. In one picture I noticed a very familiar couch. The next one all of the couch in view.

Damn there I am on the couch and she doesn’t even know it.

I saw her pull a sundress over her naked body, head into the store and then come back in. She had an armload of bra and panty sets where the elastic was about all there was to them. I watched her pull the panties on and then really fight putting on an obviously too small bra. I casually walked over as she stripped and was about to start putting on another set.

“You know, you don’t have to go to all of the trouble of trying to take pictures to send me when I’m sitting behind you on the couch,” I told her as I showed the zoomed in picture of a part of her left tit and me sitting on the couch. “You could just come over so I can use the film in my mind to get a much better picture than any camera.”

She gives me a muff shot from an inch away and close up pics of her tits, but she has to cover up with me standing next to her! Too funny. I don’t get girls.

I noticed the three girls were looking around for me so I said, “Duty calls. The kid next door and her friends are doing their first bra shopping trip. They still haven’t figured out how to do the clasps yet or realized they need functionality, not easy access underwear.”

The three had gone out to try to find really sexy sets. Instead they had found pairs of panties and bras somewhere that were made to do one thing, push the limits of the school rules saying they had to wear them. They weren’t even functional. A bit of moisture made them completely transparent.

“Commando,” I said and went back to reading my email.

The girl who had been emailing me pictures finally came over to stand naked in front of me. Her feet where a bit wider than her shoulders and hands were on her hips.

“Since you kept asking, the lace is really nice if you are going on a date, but you have to either shave most of your pubes off or get them waxed. That is unless you want to look like you hid a fro in your panties. Your pubes are so dark that it will look like a black hole. Girls don’t want to confuse the lucky guy who gets to see you in them,” I told her. “If you like to keep it like it is, then go get some low cut panties that end on your mons just above your clit. With your boobs you can do about anything. Lace, plain, half-cup, tank with shelf bra. They are actually still super tight up on your chest, so you could even do a tight t-shirt with a logo over them. Give a little bit of mystery about what is hidden underneath.”

Mom interrupted to say that she had gotten the girls some basic stuff to get them started, but they were going off the rails getting some more grown up things. I made it very obvious I was checking out the girl’s butt before I went out into the store.

Right outside the door my goggles popped up, “Use video camera rendering software from school video system to assist?”

What the fuck?

“Software and hardware cloned during interaction. Available securely for your use,” as if it was reading my mind.

Why not?

I told my shield to give whatever power the goggles might need to make it work. I didn’t expect the speed at which it happened.

When I stood in front of a rack with sexy, versus slutty, my goggles would render the girls to show what each piece would look like on them. I was seeing it rendered directly onto the naked images of their bodies from just a few minutes ago. Not having the mouse interface, the software was showing where I had the small dot on my right goggle pointed. If I was looking at the crotch of the panties, it would show them on the girl from that exact angle. I quickly noticed that it wasn’t making the panties just go from side to side, but it was showing the actual width. As verification I looked at a dental-floss thin thong which was the perfect size for the girl from high school. Not only did it show over her pussy, it split her lips like the pair I was holding would do when she tried them on.

As I started glancing around the racks and shelves, I would see different colors showing up. Looking closer would show it on one of the girls. That made it a lot easier to find different styles, colors and fabrics for the girls to try on without having to worry about bad fits. I got all four a matching black set. The rest were what seemed to look grown up on the girls without looking like they were trying to give a show. Just before I went into the changing room I got a message that directed me over to a stack of boxes in the open area.

Well the boxes are open and people have gotten into some already.

Inside I found lots of packs of bras and panties that were perfect fits for the girls at the size they were today. My goggles sent a message to look in a box at the bottom of the stack sitting to the right of the one I had just gone through. Inside it highlighted more packages that it said should fit them for up to the next two years of growth. I had to go get a shopping cart to put them all in.

Mom about tore into me when I came in with the cart full. She stopped when I gave her the look I used to tell her to wait until I was ready to explain.

I first handed them the underwear I had found from the racks for them to try on. While they did that I pulled mom to the side and gave her one of the pairs of panties. She looked at the package trying to find some English among the Mandarin and Kanji characters.

“David these are obviously substandard junk that failed quality checks in some Asian sweat shop. There isn’t even any English on them,” she told me.

I smiled as I pulled out my phone. It translated anything I pointed it at. Right there on the side were the details that I already knew told of the quality of the silk used to make the panties, bras and camisoles I had in the shopping cart. Mom’s eyes went wide when she felt the pair of panties I had given her.

“Go find out what these cost, there is no price.”

I took one of the packages to go find someone who worked here. After waiting ten minutes at the customer service desk, I was finally directed to a woman walking around checking boxes.

“I was told you could tell me the price on these,” I said as I showed her the panties.

She looked them over and asked where I had gotten them, so I showed her.

“How much do you want to pay,” she asked.

“Well it seems these sizes are going for around a dollar for panties and up to ten for a bra,” I replied.

She took me over to some boxes behind the ones I had gotten into and asked, “Do you think your little neighbor girls and your sexy girls who come to your home would like any of these,” she asked holding up a bras and panties.

Damn some of those are genuine “Hello Kitty” and other popular designs girls at school talk about. All of them are silk too!

“I have matching pajamas as well if you want,” she said opening another box full of silk PJs with the same characters on them. “No one seems to want any of them so I pulled them off the shelves. The quality seems really good and I had a woman say they were silk, but think they are just made to feel that way like a knock-off nylon being sold as silk. She even says the package is lying.”

I looked through the boxes as my goggles started showing all sorts of girls I knew wearing the underwear and pajamas in the boxes that had been bought at specialty stores at premium prices.

I looked for a few more minutes and then said, “My mom sort of took it on herself to help out two of the girls with us because their moms are pretty clueless. She seemed to like the pair I showed her, but she is paying the bill, not me.”

The woman thought for a minute and said, “I’ve never met a boy who knows how to put a bra on a girl better than most women. Your mom asked me if I would let you in the changing room to help out. My staff says you could be trusted. I respect a boy your age who gets high praise for discretion and trust. How about we scratch each other’s backs? This store is last the rung on the distribution ladder before it goes to a landfill. I get it for the freight costs to bring it here. You tell your mom that the three girls can have everything that they want to keep from the underwear they have in the changing room now for a hundred dollars. In exchange you tell me where to send all of the boxes of the fake silk junk you decide you want.”

I smiled and told her it was a deal even if I had to pay the hundred dollars.

Back in the changing room I took the cart back out to put all of the packages back into the boxes I had taken them out of earlier. My goggles showed me twelve boxes that I should put to the side. Once I was done the woman came over, checked through them quickly and then asked for my address. I pulled my wallet out to give her two hundreds. I asked if that would get them over to my house before we got back from shopping. I was told that they would be there in an hour with helpers to carry them inside if I needed. It would have cost her the two hundred for the driver and gas to take them to the landfill. Then she had to pay the landfill () to dump them.

I called my room. Trudy answered so I told her that some boxes were coming to my house. If she didn’t mind, could she and her friends to go through them to sort them by sizes if they had a chance? I made sure to tell her it was a surprise for Chrissy, but to make sure she got some of what she and her friends liked put off to the side before we got home. There were silk pajamas in there too if any of them wanted a pair.

When I told mom what the store owner told me she gave me a questioning look. I explained the woman wanted the silk underwear out of here because it was just taking up space. No one wanted it because they thought it was a cheap nylon knockoff. The woman was having all the boxes I said I wanted sent to the house. Mom knew not to look a gift horse in the mouth. She got the girls back into their clothes and led them to the register with the pile of underwear they had found to fit right as well as some that they also liked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.