Incredible Changes
Chapter 115: Wet Weekend, Part 2

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 115: Wet Weekend, Part 2 - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The girls had me washing their hair like it was some sort of odd punishment.

I don’t get girls.

While we were in the shower Paula and Lenny made a run on the pizza. When they said they were good the rest of us finished it off.

I told the girls I was willing to braid their hair, which they seemed to have heard that I was actually pretty good at, if I got to pick the channel on TV.

Not sure why they all rushed off upstairs. Must be a girl thing.

I put a towel under me as I took the prime seat in the center of the five-person leather couch. Almost immediately my dark goggles popped up a message “Channel 893. Coming of age movie with English subtitles. Starts in fifteen minutes. High school aged kids. Implied sexual activities with Nudity.”

They came running noisily into the room still just as completely naked as we had been all day. Trina dropped down next to me on the left with a girl sitting next to her. I had two more on my right and then one moved between my legs. With a smile I was handed a hair brush before getting five scrunches put on my left arm.

As soon as the movie started I instantly knew it was Swedish even if I had no idea how I could understand everything that they were saying.

Yeah those subtitles are not even close to what they are saying most of the time. It would have been really cool if I could have told them that.

As we watched the movie I mindlessly worked on brushing out the hair of the girl in front of me and started braiding it. When I was done a different girl swapped places for her turn. When the girls were swapping places I noticed I had a boner from the movies, but the girls were only taking peeks at it. Not a one touched it.

I still don’t care that all of them are less than two years younger. I know I will go limp if they reach over to try to touch it.

Right as Trina was moving to take her turn there was a scene with a naked boy and girl. Both had a bit of hair between their legs, the girl had firm tits and the boy a decent sized limp dick.

Must be what is keeping this from being considered even soft porn.

The boy was sitting on a couch much like I was. The camera had an angle such that we could see the boy’s face and chest. As we watched, the girl moved up between his knees. They pushed their naked bodies together lightly to kiss before her head dropped out of sight. We didn’t see any real action, only his arms come up on the couch and his head tilting back with his eyes closed with a look of pure pleasure on his face. His body soon tensed up and lifted a bit off the couch before he dropped down on it. He was breathing hard before getting up. His dick was as limp as before, but the head was now shiny.

Seems it is ok wherever this was filmed to have him play with her tits and suck her nipples with the camera looking on.

The scene was then reset with the girl sitting in a huge bean bag. He worked on her nipples a lot more and then moved down as her legs spread out. The camera was moved so we could see her hands looked to be on his head, but couldn’t see more than his hair between her fingers. They were making it seem the boy was munching her muff as she guided his head. Her face scrunched up before her face relaxed. He slid up her body to kiss her. There was some cheesy music and random voice overs of really bad porn moans, but the camera was moved so we were looking at them from the neck up. Both were making faces like each was getting close to getting a big orgasm and then the fake moans made it sound like they got there. When the camera was back on them they were pushed tightly together with the girl’s legs around him so nothing was showing. I was pulled out of my own trance when a felt cool fingers go around my dick.

I smiled, pulled Trina’s hand off my dick, turned her around to sit down on the floor between my legs, and started brushing the tangles from her hair as I told her, “I know you are curious and the movie was pretty hot, but I said hands off, ok?”

Before she could reply the movie changed to lots of moans with the boy and girl turned on their sides facing each other with us seeing the boy’s hairy butt. They appeared to be rubbing the other off, but we didn’t get to see that either. Automatically my hands started working their magic with Trina’s hair.

“Um,” one girl next to me said. “Should I be all tingly and a little wet between my legs?”

“Given that you already have some bumps showing on your chest, it is probably just that you are growing up. Girls are supposed to do that when they are thinking sexy thoughts once their bodies have developed enough for it to happen. I’m not a girl, but they covered that happening in fifth grade sex education.”

I glance over to see that she had her feet on the couch with her legs spread as she was looking closely down at her bald vulva. Trina moved away from me to get a look along with the other girls. She told her friend that is how she looked like when she got turned on.

Well there is no way of hiding she was turned on.

The girls started comparing notes as I turned back to watch the movie. It seemed to have pretty much done all that they were going to do naked and had started showing a man and women getting married, having sex under the covers and then her being pregnant all the way to having a baby. The two kids from earlier asked a lot of questions about how the woman got pregnant.

When the girls seemed to have finished inspecting themselves, and each other, to see where they were compared to their friends, Trina moved back between my legs again. I had to start over and the movie went back to the teenagers looking like they were doing it again and then the girl in the scene realized that the boy was supposedly firing his load inside her. They showed quick clips of the boys and girls face as they got off over and over again until she looked really worried. There was a whole lot of dialog between the two teens as they tried to figure out what they were going to do about her possibly being pregnant. For weeks they worried until the parent’s noticed. Of course that caused a lot of shit, as expected, and then the girl finally got her period. At first they didn’t have sex at all for a few weeks and then were back at it when she said she was sure she was safe again. Even then she missed her period. Finally they had a big fight and didn’t talk to each other for a while. Both went through depression and then going out with others teens, but the movie never showed more than heavy petting over clothes. It ended with the two teens having grown up a lot, the girl getting on the pill and the boy using rubbers. We got to see them put a rubber on his dick a bunch. Only once did it show him pulling it off. It didn’t show any cum in it. The movie even had him saying it felt better without a rubber, but she didn’t want to risk it ever again. From there is got so sappy and boring the girls had me turn it off.

As I sat there talking about the movie Trina got behind us to do something with the hair brush as she told the girls to look.

No way do I want to know if she is doing what I think she might be doing. I’m sure not looking.

Like a flesh colored blur she ran around the couch, got in my lap and was trying to aim herself at my boner.

Paula and Lenny were instantly there pulling her away from me.

“Sorry little sis,” Lenny, obviously stoned out of his mind, said. “No can do. You were, like, so cool there earlier. Don’t be a buzz kill now. David so told you he wasn’t into you middle school girls. Sis, you really, like, have to chill or David is going to come hang up in my room for the rest of the weekend or bail on us all together. Nobody wants that downer.”

Instant cold water. If she had actually gotten my limp dick touching her I would have pushed her off my lap anyway. It was cool having Paula and Lenny in the background keeping an eye out. Now I didn’t have to be a dick in the girl’s eyes.

Lenny sent the girls off to Trina’s room for the night. Some of them grumbled until he got ready to dial his phone.

“Man you so had Trina ready to get it on with if you were into middle school girls, man,” Lenny said.

I laughed and told him, “Thanks for keeping me from looking like a dick. I didn’t want to have to dump them all off the couch.”

“It is what a big brother is for David. Everything is cool. I was so, like, expected her to try to one-up her friends at some point tonight,” he replied.

While he went upstairs to make sure the girls stayed put tonight, Paula pulled me out by the pool.

“You really made their day today. Trina probably would have screwed you and suffered through the pain just to say she did it with you. Lenny is having a bit of a chat with her right now about pulling that shit on you just now. You were really cool about letting them sit back naked against you. I’m even sure you felt it all of the times girls played with your dick, sucked it, and even fucked you in one of your hiding places in middle school. Why else would so many of them send you the nude pics? You were their safe dick since they were old enough to know about getting laid,” Paula told me as she pushed her very hot pussy against my dick as she straddled my legs.

“Trina and her friends are no different than the girls who sought you out in your hiding places. Lenny did some mind blowing things to me today as a way to convince me that his sister and her friends needed to see real fucking. We weren’t two feet away from you when Lenny was pounding me. They all had a ring side seat, but I think only Trina and the one that asked you about getting wet her first time really paid any attention. They have some really cool friends from their Girl Scout troop that got full scholarships to a very elite boarding school. Both girls happen to have just gotten back home for their two week spring break. Too bad that no one bothered to tell their families they were coming. Both called Lenny for a place to crash for two days until their families are back in town. He told them that his sister’s room was packed and he has a male friend staying over in the guest room. They were so desperate for somewhere to stay that they told him you could be a seriously deformed, only have two brain cells, drooled and had a funky dick. They would do all they could to make sure you enjoyed them sharing the bed with you. A queen bed will be pretty tight for three teenagers. They should be here any minute.”

“I’m sure we will make it work, somehow,” I told her. “If nothing else I will go crash on the couch. No need to make them have to crash with a strange guy.”

She replied, “Thing is David, you taking the couch and giving them the bed makes you a great guy, not a strange one.”

Paula started rubbing her hot pussy on my dick more and more as I got hard. She was wet and ready. When I was as hard as I was going to get she slid forward to get it lined up.

“As much as I really need to get off right now Paula, and no matter how good it would feel to be inside you, Lenny is your boyfriend. He is really cool. Even if he was standing here next to us saying to go for it, I just can’t do it with you while you are dating someone. I know we have been really close since I came home from the hospital, but I don’t want to do anything that would mess up what you two have. Everyone at school notices how really happy you are now and you even stopped going into super grown up Paula mode when you talk to them,” I told her as I pushed her hips away from my dick so she was sitting on my thighs. “Seriously Paula. If I can’t make do with my hand and just have to get laid, I would rather see what I can do with Trina. It is so not cool to do it with a girl who is dating someone, especially at his house.”

I hadn’t really seen Paula cry much. Tonight she just needed to have a good one. She reached between her legs, pushed my dick up against my body, scooted forward and got her body molded to mine as she cried on my shoulder. She didn’t say anything. She just cried. I did what I was finding worked the best; I rubbed her back as I held her tightly to me until she stopped crying. She only stopped because she was sound asleep.

It took some work, but I managed to get up off the lounger. Paula’s arms automatically went around my neck and her legs around my waist. I couldn’t see them, but I felt my muscles were showing me straining everywhere they should be when carrying someone. I knew Lenny’s room was somewhere upstairs so I headed that way.

Inside the kitchen I saw he was with two girls dressed in a short sleeved dress shirts and skirts going down below their knees.

“Where do you want me to dump her,” I said with a laugh.

Lenny led me upstairs and down a long hallway to his room. While not quite as big as my newly expanded bedroom, it was still a lot larger than most bedrooms of the kids I knew when I was still hanging out with them. As I moved toward his bed he pulled back the covers and then covered her up before following me back downstairs.

“Shit, man. You don’t look like much David, but, dude, you are hiding some serious muscles. Paula is so not fat at all, but man, no way can I, like hold her up for anywhere near that long. Definitely not to carry her up the stairs,” he told me.

I smiled as I said, “I’m probably going to hurt like hell all over tomorrow for straining to carry her upstairs.”

He then introduced me to Tammy and Toni, the two girls that were crashing here too.

As they looked me over Lenny said, “See I so told you that he was mega cool. Never have I hoped someone else gives me a break now, from, you know. I, like, can’t keep up! I told Paula that David, like, so deserved a nice long ride after a day with Trina and her friends. He knows I’m way cool with him and her having fun. He is so like her friend with great benefits. Never heard guys telling a hot and ready chick to back off because she is with someone.”

“Lenny you don’t need to talk him up. Any guy who can hold a naked girl to him as she cries is cool by me,” Tammy said. “We all saw his hard cock was right there against her wet pleasure palace. I saw his face in the pool mirror. Not a single bit of lust, only his caring for her almost like she was his sister. Plus he is seriously buff if he can carry her like she’s lighter than Trina.”

Uh hello? I’m right here you know and sure that I’m not invisible.

When Tammy and Lenny started bantering back and forth I reached for Toni’s hand. She came with me as I led her out toward the pool.

“You cool with sharing the bed with me? I have no problem taking the couch. We were just introduced. No way should you have to share a bed with a stranger. Definitely not an extremely horny, naked boy you don’t even know,” I told her. “That is such a complete dick jock move.”

Without even thinking about it I was looking at the orgasm energy inside her. I barely reacted fast enough to catch her when she pushed her hand between her legs, squeezed her thighs tightly and came so hard that her body turned to rubber. I got an arm under both arm pits to mostly support her as I got her down onto a pool chair. I sat cross legged on the pool chair next to it in case she was going to pass out or something.

Her eyes were glazed over as I asked her, “Are you ok Toni? You aren’t diabetic or anything like that are you? I somehow learned how kids do the finger prick testing to see if they need to eat or have to take a shot of insulin.”

Again the place in my head was showing me her orgasm energy as it seemed to go from low to full in a blink of an eye.

Why I lifted her hands to look at her finger nails and then lift her face up to look at her lips, I have no idea. Both weren’t the normal pink. Instead they were more of a purple to blue. She got limper, so I put my head on her chest. She had so many clothes on under her shirt I couldn’t even hear her heart, but the place in my head was showing it was still beating away normally. When my hand brushed against one her nipples, through all of her shirts, she came hard again. That made her lips go blue.

“Tammy,” I said as I rushed into the house. “Does Toni have some sort of medical condition? We were talking and it looked like she got herself off right before going limp, I had to help her sit down. Her lips were sort of purple then, so I tried to listen to her heart. I think she may have gotten off again and now her lips are blue.”

Tammy shook her head and told me, “She is such a twit. Go strip her completely above the waist and then lay your hand one of her legs so your thumb is pointing in toward her crotch. Jam this down on the part of her leg covered by your fingers and keep it there for at least ten seconds. Don’t be surprised if she starts to shake anytime you just graze her breasts, nipples or pretty much any skin on her stomach.”

Ok? What the hell is going on?

I hurried back out as Tammy went back to banter with Lenny like it was no big deal.

This must happen enough that it doesn’t freak them out anymore...

When I got back to the chair Toni still had blue lips. I could see her chest moving as she breathed very slowly and saw her heart was still beating. Doing as Tammy said I started pulling off Toni’s school shirt. Underneath she had on another shirt that made it look like a python had swallowed her chest. That didn’t want to come off no matter how hard I tried to pull it up. Finally I panicked a bit and ended up ripping it all the way up to her neck. When I had what was left of it pulled off, I saw she had a shorter version of the same thing, but at least this one came off with only a bit of fighting. Under that she had what looked like two six inch wide Ace bandages tightly wrapped around her from her armpits to down below her tits. Those were held in with the regular clips that came with them. I had to move her back and forth a lot to finally get them undone. Underneath she was wearing one of those binders Crystal and Annie has been using to hide how big their boobs really are. I finally got that off her too and let her lay back against that chair.

You have to be kidding me! She doesn’t even have boobs as big as half tennis balls and her nipples aren’t even the size of pencil erasers even as hard as they are right now.

I noticed her lips weren’t quite as blue as before, but they still weren’t pink like normal. Taking the cap off the EpiPen I found the meaty part of her thigh the way Tammy told me. I felt it as the hidden needle jammed down into her leg. I counted to ten before pulling it back.

I don’t know what that is supposed to do. It doesn’t seem like it did much other than speed her heart up a bit. Did I do it wrong?

Out of the blue she took in a deep, raspy breath before starting to really breathe in and out quickly. I could tell she was looking toward me, but I’m not really sure she was seeing me. I didn’t pay all that much attention because I was going between checking the color under her finger nails and her lips.

Oddly her nipples weren’t blue. I wonder if her pussy lips actually turned blue too.

“What happened,” Toni asked.

Tammy walked over beside us and said, “You gave yourself an asthma attack, again. What the hell do you think about when you wrap yourself up like a damn mummy and then put on those body contouring shirts? If you would just wear a sports bra your little boobs wouldn’t even show. Every time you pull this shit you end up like this. If David didn’t have really light sensitive eyes he probably wouldn’t have noticed your lips turning blue. For someone with a genius IQ, you are a real dummy sometimes.”

“Actually, if you really want to make everyone think you are flat chested all you need is the binding wrap you were using. I have some friends that have really big chests and they use just the binding wrap to make them look really small. Well it is also to keep them out of the way when they are doing their karate classes,” I told her. “I haven’t seen a lot of girls without bras in person, but I have seen a lot on the Internet. Like Tammy said, a really good sports bra would probably work really well to squish them down if that is what you want. I think they look great just like they are. I don’t know why you wouldn’t want to show off that they are really nice ones.”

Toni turned away and said, “I don’t want anyone seeing that they are teeny tiny David. I would rather them think I am still just a flat chested little girl instead. My doctor said my hips will stay straight and breasts this tiny until I have a baby.”

She stopped talking and looked down at them. I looked too. It was when I noticed that I had been unconsciously playing with them. Toni had looked down because she was starting to cum.

“Tammy, please? Can you please pull him away from me,” Toni begged Tammy. “I have cum three times now. Each has been bigger than the last one. I don’t ever have it happen just from my breasts and he did it twice.”

“Oh you just need to cool off. Let him finish stripping you and then go jump in the pool already,” Tammy told her.

Toni gave me a begging look, so I moved to help her to her feet. I unzipped her skirt before pulling it and her panties off in one smooth motion. I saw that she was still bald. The place in my head showed she never got any pubic hair and probably wouldn’t. When she lifted her leg, so I could pull her skirt and panties over her feet, I leaned in to blow over her clit. I was ready for her this time and caught her before she fell too far. After I laid her back in the same chair I finished taking her panties off her other foot.

On her own she pulled her feet up onto to the chair, pushed her hips up and spread her knees wide. I wasn’t sure she wanted to fuck, but I got a whiff of her sweet pussy juices from her panties. I dropped my mouth over her pussy to attack it all over with my tongue. Once I moved up to work on her clit, my fingers easily worked through her rubbery, still intact cherry. I was really working her g-spot over. Not only did she cum harder than before, she did it easily and was ready to cum again almost before she was done with the last one. Toni had gotten off three times from her clit and four from her g-spot without pushing my head away. I kept going until her legs flopped limply to the sides of the chair. She was out like a light.

I got an arm behind her and one under her legs as I carried her limp body into the bathroom connected to the guest room. She was just conscious enough to pee, but not enough to pat dry. I did my best before I flushed, picked her up, and carried her to the bed. A quick warm wash cloth and hand towel took care of cleaning up her pussy juices. Tammy was standing there with her mouth hanging open as I tucked Toni in.

“Damn I called Lenny a fucking stoned liar when he told me you were so cool that he had to keep Trina from fucking you tonight. He didn’t want you to have to deal with any crap she tried to pull to blackmail you do it to her again in the future. I know you aren’t gay. No queer can get a girl off like that. Still you never had a boner either,” Tammy said.

I moved over to her and started stripping her as I said, “Why would I have gotten a boner? First I had to deal with her almost dying. Then she gets a big O and passes out as I try to help her get her clothes off. Since I’m not a girl, I can’t say if girls get turned on helping each other piss or get washed up down there. Doesn’t do shit for me.”

She gave me a really puzzled look the entire time I was stripping her and still had it as we walked hand in hand down into the cool water of the pool.

The two really are opposites when it comes to their bodies. Tammy didn’t have a bra on to hide her pinkie sized hard nipples on her firm b-cup breasts and had worn a transparent lace thong that showed everything if anyone looked.

“Let me get this right David, because I am confused,” Tammy admitted. “I watched you strip Toni, get her off playing with her tits while you were talking to her like you two had known each other all of your lives. Then you did something to make her cum while pulling her panties off her foot without even touching her. After that you poured her onto the lounger you went down on her like you were trying to win an international world lesbian muff diving invitational championship. Which, if you always eat pussy like that you might even place pretty high up on in the scoring. I was right there watching it all and all you say is that you had to wipe her twat after she took a piss? What the fuck gives David?”

Man I so need to have my standard disclaimer tattooed on my forehead or something.

Pulling her, so she was looking into my goggles, I told her that I just don’t talk about anything I do with any girl, except that girl. It kept someone from calling me a liar because the girl said something else happened. She could ask Toni about it tomorrow if she just had to talk about it.

That got me a big kiss, followed by another. Soon we were tongue kissing as she reached down to make sure I was hard. I didn’t tell her that it wasn’t going to work in the pool, even if she wasn’t a virgin. Tammy was determined to get me inside her no matter what, so I let her try. She quit when we were bombarded with Trina and her friends screaming excitedly before jumping into the pool.

Not surprisingly, Trina decided she was going to try the same thing. She had no more idea of what to actually do than any of her friends, not that it mattered. I was limp and shriveled now to have no more than an inch long numb.

We all splashed around, tried dunking each other, and played water games like Marco Polo. When the pool lights turned off Trina said we had to get out. A cranky old neighbor down the hill had insisted to some county bureaucrat that the sounds of people in the pool bugged them. An agreement was made that Lenny’s family wouldn’t use the pool between two AM and six AM. I was begged to go up to Trina’s room with Tammy, but Lenny stuck his head to say something that shut her down cold.

Tammy hooked her arm into mine as she led me into the guest room and locked the door. We shared a long hot shower before we slipped naked into bed. I could see looks going across her face as she tried to decide something. I was tired so I spooned up to Toni’s back, put my hand on one of her small tits, and let Tammy figure out what she wanted. When she finally spooned to my back I moved her hand off my hip to put it on Toni’s other tit.

It must be there a lot for her to completely relax like that.

When I woke up in the morning my first thought was that Trina had snuck in and gotten my piss boner inside her. I was definitely buried in a very tight pussy. By time I was awake enough to start trying to get it out of her, my hand rubbed over a small breast with a rock hard nipple. My dick was squeezed and warmed as Toni came hard. She was breathing quickly. Pushing my hand down against her tit made her cum again and then she fell right back to sleep.

A few minutes later Toni was lightly snoring when Tammy said, “She isn’t going to complain one bit about it and you won’t get out of her until you cum. Other than her whimper of pain that woke me up, she didn’t make a sound as she fucked it up inside her, came and went back to sleep. She wasn’t even really conscious either time she got off just now. I want to have you be my first boy and if we don’t hurry up, Trina will find some way to trick your dick into her little honey pot. I saw what she did with that brush last night. It is bigger around than you are.”

She had a point about Trina and Toni. I rolled onto my back bringing Toni over on top of me. It wasn’t the best angle, but Tammy helped move Toni around so I was able to do her doggy style over top of a couple pillows. I expected Toni to just be a “dead fuck” since she was sound sleep. She wasn’t. A pinch on her nipples made her get really wet and have a small cum. As soon as I started pumping in and out of her she started to cum quickly like she had when I fingered her last night. I was really close a couple times, but her pussy locked down so hard when she came it made me have to work back up to getting off again. My dick was really pounded her when it just popped right out of her without effort at all. Up until then the head would get held in place by the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to her vagina.

“Passed out again. Took long enough. Help me get her into the armchair by the door. I want the whole bed to play on,” Tammy told me as she pretty much jerked Toni off the bed.

As soon as we were back in bed Tammy had my dick in her mouth. She told me what I already knew. Toni’s juices tasted super sweet. She wanted to get all she could so much that she didn’t even care if it made me cum in her mouth. That was good because she got just that.

Must be the mix of salty, bitter cum and sweet pussy juices that drove her completely wild.

I had just finished dribbling out a few drops when Tammy moved up to start really making out with me hard. She ground her soaked, hot pussy against my dick until I was hard again. Her face may have shown her inner argument, but her body knew what it wanted. I reached between us to hold my dick up. She got it notched against her vagina. One hard push tore through her cherry. By the time Trina had picked the guestroom door lock my dick was slowly disappearing inside Tammy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.