Incredible Changes
Chapter 108: Spring Break Mission – My, What A Big Family You Have

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 108: Spring Break Mission – My, What A Big Family You Have - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

After our talk about the recent revelations regarding the mission, I was told to go get some sleep.

Well I’m not tired and don’t want to go sleep alone in Bambi’s room even if I won’t smell the barf smell. Might as well go find something interesting to do for a while

I took a quick shower before changing into some sleep shorts and a t-shirt. I decided I might as well head down to the room where I had played pool and watched porn.

For some odd reason ice cream sounds really good right now.

When I finally found the room again, I was surprised to find it was just over half full. The staff were just finishing up their cleaning of the TV rooms so I took my time making a huge sundae. I would get some ice cream, toss in random toppings, get a different flavor, toss in toppings from another area and repeat until the topped ice cream was piled a few inches above the top of the bowl. By then the TV rooms were cleaned again.

I noticed a group of girls rushed into one of the rooms and immediately turn on some porn. They channel surfed until they found a flick with every possible mix of boys, girls, men, and women. At first the movie looked ok until men with huge donkey dicks were forcing them into the asses and pussies of the girls as well as the asses of the boys. When one kid screamed a real scream of terrible pain they flipped channels to the one we were now watching.

Well that is better even if they are barely old enough to get it on with each other. Filming it, well that would depend on where it was made. I doubt this island resort falls under any laws regarding them having it available to watch.

One girl, turning to see if anyone noticed the kid screaming on TV, saw me walking in. I could see the recognition on her face as she figured out who I was. Instead of telling the other girls, she rushed out past me.

Wonder if my walking in on them watching porn and getting ready to paddle their pink canoes freaked her out?

Her rushing out hadn’t gone unnoticed. All but two of the girls in the room were watching a girl, with cone shaped tits and a tiny tuft of pussy hair, riding a boy’s hairless dick until he came. As the camera zoomed in on his limp cum covered dick popping out of her and his cum quickly oozing out, the two girls came over to me. That got the attention of the other girls who rearranged the room so I ended up on a huge beanbag about a foot in front of everyone else.

Now what? No way will I see them teasing me with their bodies like this if I’m watching the TV. They aren’t get to my dick either.

I got my answer when the girl that rushed off came back with a hand full of long ice cream spoons, napkins, and panties. The spoons and napkins made sense, but panties?

My curious look got me asked, “The double standard is alive and well Darren. Our brothers get away with wearing cheap bargain store shorts and t-shirts. We get dressed us up in these expensive silk designer night shirts and pajamas. If they see even a tiny speck of toothpaste on them we are punished according to how angry our parents are at the time. Since we would never be permitted to actually sleep in our night clothes, we go naked underneath. There is no way in any of the seven hells you could expect to come into a room full of girls watching porn carrying a huge sundae and expect to get away with not sharing. Not a single one of us is about to risk getting a single drop of your sundae on our PJs. There is no way our parents would believe you were so kinky that you dripped it on us somehow. A big cum stain, that wouldn’t get a second look after we said it was yours, even if it wasn’t. We all heard you won’t talk about what you do with anyone and so they can’t prove you didn’t make that deposit.”

To prove she wasn’t full of shit she put everything down on the beanbag beside her so she could pull off her long silk night shirt.

I put a big spoonful of my sundae in my mouth as I enjoyed watching her half golf ball sized breasts pop into view. Her pink nipples quickly crinkled up and became almost a dark red as I watched. She started to blush when she saw me looking between her legs as she carefully folded up her nightgown.

No missing the man in her boat standing up demanding someone come over to use their tongue to shine his bald head.

She turned, put her foot on my leg, and pushed her light colored pussy hair an inch from my face as she slowly pulled a pair panties up one leg.

Better learn not to tease when you are so turned on that someone blowing over your clit will bring you off.

We all laughed at her when I did just that. Her orgasm was so sudden that she ended falling backwards onto a couch. The pair of panties dangled briefly on her ankle before dropping limply to the floor. Funniest of all was how her hips were humping up looking for some beef to fill her fur taco.

No way will I just hand my Sundae off to any girl in here, especially ones still in their expensive PJs, to go see if she wants to keep her fur taco vegan.

I set my ice cream on a table between me and girls in the room to be sure they couldn’t get at it easily. After getting her panties off the floor I folded up a napkin that I put in the crotch. She automatically pushed her butt up off the couch for me to get her panties pulled up into place. Just before I pulled them all the way up I blew over her hard pink bean and pushed the right color of energy into her brain so she would think she was getting off again. It made her so wet that it soaked through the napkin and panties. I handed her another napkin before grabbing my ice cream as a mound of toppings were sliding off the melting summit.

The rest of the girls delighted in giving me a good show of them stripping and then pulling on their panties. For no reason I found the place in my head zoomed inside one of the girls whose period finished yesterday. Even if she looked younger than any of the girls here, she was fair game. Before she could get her panties on I carefully put my ice cream down and started chowing down on her fish taco. I kept eating her until she pushed my head away.

Wow. What happened to my ice cream? Did I really go down on her for that long?

I moved up to kiss her as I carefully worked a finger inside her without breaking her cherry. When I found her g-spot I tapped on it until she was laying there limply trying to get her breath. When I had her panties pulled into place I took the empty bowl back out to the ice cream bar to start over.

When I returned with my next ice cream concoction they had all finished changing to their panties. After they stripped off my shirt, to be fair they said, I was moved to the huge beanbag and allowed to start eating my ice cream, again. Anytime a girl came to get a spoonful of ice cream they made sure to rub their hard nips on me. By the time I went to get some popcorn I had sucked on each of their nipples. When I came back, there were more girls and even some boys. The girls who had been helping me eat my ice cream were back in their pajamas again with their wet panties in a pile on the table at the front of the room. Sometime later, while we were watching porn, one of staff came through to pick them up.

When I went to throw out my popcorn box and get a drink I saw that the boys and girls looked to have worked out some sort of arrangement. It looked like anyone could rub themselves all they wanted, but a girl had to initiate anything more. I passed one boy jacking himself off when a girl reached over to pull that hand down inside her pajamas to rub her pussy. She let him reach over to pull her hand to his dick. Another boy was about ready to cum. I saw his hand go on the leg of the girl next to him. She moved it off and he didn’t try to put it back.

Weird. She won’t let him touch her leg, but she will lean over to put his dick in her mouth as she finishes him off.

As I was coming back in I found myself up on the screen, again.

I thought they had kept all of my porn from the sex slavers from getting out of the building. Why do I keep seeing my dick fucking? So how many different girls is it now? Seven?

When the movie changed to be more NC-17, than XXX, I found I was getting really turned on by it. There was not only a plot, but a pretty believable story. For the most part it was a comedy, but there was a bit of drama and lot of sex between high school kids. Sure there was some veiled implications of the younger kids being off playing the same games, we never saw any doing anything. At most we caught a few frame glimpse of a bare butt or someone moving so quickly that all you saw was a skin colored blur. It looked like maybe they were naked, but they could be wearing a bikini or Speedo. We would see the older kids naked a lot, but all of the hand jobs, blow jobs, pussy licking, and fucking was hidden from view. The camera would be set so it would just capture the girls naked back, along with the tiniest bit of her bare butt, as his head bobbed up and down. Another shot would be taken from an angle that showed her knees were spread widely apart. We would be seeing her wide open, wet pussy if not for the light being at the wrong angle, lamp on a table or other similar obstruction carefully placed to block the view. Frequently they would also give a side shot with her appearing to have the boy’s whole dick in her mouth, but there was no way to be completely sure she wasn’t just kissing his thigh. All I could tell for sure was that they were both completely naked. There was no signs of any pouches or tiny panties.

Not seeing any thing for sure really has me hornier than actually seeing the up close shots of them actually getting it on.

None of the girls seemed to mind that I had pulled my dick out and was jacking off right there in front of them. The few girls around me that were wearing pajama tops had unbuttoned their tops and were pushed their bare breasts against my back and sides as they watched the movie, or maybe just watching me jacking off. I was so into the orgy between the high school kids in the movie that I didn’t even feel the signs of being about to cum.

I would have made a huge mess if the girl I had licked earlier wasn’t there waiting for me to blast out my load. She didn’t miss a drop.

Later when I got hard again the girl who sucked me off came over, pulled her night shirt up, reached for my dick, and sat down. To those watching, it looked every bit like she had pushed me inside. Instead my hotdog was sandwiched along her warmed bun. With her night shirt pulled to cover us in front, no one would know the truth. We squirmed around to get comfortable and then went back to watching the rest of this movie. She hadn’t been there long before she made a hasty run for the bathroom.

My dick didn’t have long to get cold. A girl moved to take her spot on my lap. With a few seconds of her body tensing in discomfort, she slowly slid her pussy down all the way on my dick. The only difference to anyone looking closely was that her butt was an inch further forward on my thighs than the last one. Whenever she started to get horny from the movie she would snake a hand between the buttons in front to rub herself off. In exchange I would get to enjoy the hot velvety pussy massage. When she seemed to lose interest in the movie that was on, she lifted off my dick and went out of the room.

The girl that came to take her place was obviously much younger. There was no question she was flat chested and when she pulled up her nightshirt, she had on flowered panties. Like she did it all the time she tucked my dick into my shorts, sat between my legs and laid back against me. The first deep breath I took gave me a long whiff of her orange, or maybe tangerine, scented shampoo. When she reached for my hands I started to pull them back.

Don’t even try to push my hand down onto your pussy.

Again, I completely misread her. She pulled them down so they were around her stomach. The movie seemed not be stimulating to her at all.

Was she actually watching it for the story or just to be in the room with the older kids?

The movie had gotten to a hot sex scene. Two girls were both double penetrated and each were sucking a boy who was getting screwed in that ass by a girl wearing a strap-on. When the girl in my lap decided it was too hard for me to look away from the action on the screen, she got up, found a small airplane sized pillow, put that between my legs before she had me pull with my hands around her stomach with her small hands on mine. She really seemed perfectly happy with me cuddling her like I was a big brother or cousin. There was no indication that she had any interest in the how sex scene on the big TV.

“You know that I’m big enough to have it all inside me and not hurt me any. It isn’t like you would be my first,” she whispered out in yet another language I could speak, but had never heard before. “But you told everyone that a girl had to be fourteen so I settled for as much as I could get. You really are a great guy. All you have done with your fingers is occasionally rub little circles around my belly button. It is kind of nice since I know you aren’t going to try to feel me up like the other boys around here.”

As she spoke I made myself only see anything going between her brain and mine. Unlike a mind like the twins or triplets, hers looked a lot like the bursts of blinking lights like the ones on the old dial-up modem connected to our old computer at home. She would say a word, my ears would pass that to my mind and then the place in my brain would reach out to hers. In a blink of an eye I would know what the word meant, how to read it, write it and speak it properly as well as she did. When she paused between sentences I noticed the place in my head was going out to download a lot more about her language from her brain as I waited on her to start speaking again.

I watched it happening as she continued to whisper, “You know I saw a few times now. It isn’t bigger than my hair brush. Why did they have to make you promise no little girls like me? Do they hate us?”

I waited until another hard, wet, body slapping scene was going on before I reached up to run my fingers through her hair.

I whispered to her, in her language, “Because they wanted me to only have sex with girls who could get pregnant when I came inside them, if the timing was right. I think that is to make us both think before we did something that could ruin her life. Younger girls that are having sex without having gotten their periods don’t have to worry about it. The problem is that me doing it with them could tear them up inside. Plus I really can’t get into doing it with a girl under fourteen even if she has huge boobs and tons of hair. Makes no sense to me, but that is how I feel.

She obviously didn’t believe me. As soon as you tried to check out the boner the scene on TV was giving me it went limp.

“Now do you believe me,” I whispered to her. “Sure I’m so horny I could push it into any hole on a girl, or boy, as long as it would fit. I would probably blow my wad in under a minute. I just don’t see that happening without my dick going limp as soon as try. Sex is more than just a poke and run for me. If the girl isn’t going to get the full experience then why try. You have a lot more growing to do before you should try sex.”

Watching kids getting caught fucking is a whole lot better than the staged shit we had seen in the last movie. Sure some of the kids had been shaved to look younger, but there is no hiding a stretched out pussy.

When curiosity got the better of me I had myself look inside her and then remove her clothes.

Wow! She has an egg waiting for sperm, fully developed, but not even an A-cup, and really fine hair making a big triangle between her hip bones all the way down to her hard nubbin. Sure she was actually completely allowed, but she couldn’t even be older than twelve.

She asked me to walk her to the bathroom, but I told her she was on her own in there. I was going in the men’s room to take a leak. Once we had done our things in the bathroom we decided to go back to hang out some more in the TV room only to find it was closed again for cleaning. Off to the side I saw two groups of girls were now waiting. One was made up of girls with lightly bronzed skin to pale white. This group had girls with skin colors that went from a mocha to a dark brown. In each group I saw there were girls that really stood out to me. After a few seconds I was taken over to the darker skinned group.

I have to remember that while almost no one at school cares what color someone is, there are still big parts of the world where black and white can’t be seen together without people making comments. It seems that is the case here with these groups of girls.

“He will go with us now. Tomorrow he will come to you,” the girl with me said to the other group.

Do I get a say? I could tell them I wanted to go with the third group that was obviously not part of the two main groups. Probably would work too. Still I might as well see what is going on. At least I won’t have to sleep alone in Bambi’s bed.

Everyone seemed to think that the agreement they made between themselves was acceptable, so I was led out by the darker skinned group. We went through a number of hallways before taking an elevator up to their floor. When we got to a suite I was taken inside by the girl who had been on my lap in the TV room. She let me through one set of doors while the rest of the group went through a different set of doors behind us.

“Father,” she said as she knocked on a partially open door. “Daren was found acceptable to join my sisters in our bedchamber this evening. As requested, I brought him here to you immediately upon our arrival.”

Without another word the girl just turned and left me standing outside the main entryway to her father’s bedroom.

What the hell? If he doesn’t hurry up to get out here I’m going to take my chances sleeping in Bambi’s room.

As much as I wanted to leave, I knew that it would be an insult to him, somehow. Surprisingly he looked quite worried about something. Eventually he began to speak to me in a language sounding completely different than his daughter had spoken to him when she called him out of his room.

He turned a bit pale when he realized I understood him when as he said, “You, sir, are truly an enigma. My daughter Mary telling me how she planned to freely give to you her virginity greatly angered me. Finally have risen to a point of seniority within my family that makes such declarations completely intolerable, daughter or not. When I declared that this wasn’t going to happen I was informed that I had no choice in the matter. I could be banished from ever vacationing at another secured resort or accept it was going to happen as the man upstairs had decreed. You mightn’t be aware, but I chose a different direction and formed an alliance with a group of associates who were also equally angered at the rights granted to you. It is unprecedented to make such a decree.”

“You know sir,” I told him in his language. “If it is any comfort, Camden told me, that neither you, I nor the man upstairs have any say in when the four young women decide that they want me in their beds. She made that quite clean on the trip here well before I was summoned to the office of the man upstairs. I can only hope that using the odd permission I was given will finally grant me the fantastic pleasure of having those four incredibly smart, and hot, girls be the first to have sex with me. I only hope they are willing to show me how a woman needs to be touched to give them pleasure. If I don’t at least learn something about girls and their bodies during my vacation, while I have this odd permission, then I would really have blown the best chance I will even have! If Mary is anywhere near as driven as Camden, I hope you won’t seek to vindicate yourself or your damage family’s name after I have departed this resort. If you think you may have a need to do so to save face, I will do my best to avoid Mary so as to derail her plans for me to be the one to take her virginity. Should she question me about refusing, I will tell her I’m not doing it as it would dishonor her family. We both know that she won’t give me that option no matter how well I try to hide myself. I’m very experienced at hiding myself from those who seek me for their sexual pleasures. No boys at my boarding school ever came close to touching me sexually.”

He was silent for some time and then I found myself being pulled into an unexpected hug. When he let me go I saw tears in his eyes.

Ok these people aren’t the hardcore, slit you throat and laugh while you bleed to death heatless bastards that I was told to expect. Why would a man, who has been said would kill entire bloodlines from the oldest all the way down to a minutes old baby, be crying? He definitely didn’t show that concern when the crowd of goons were coming at me to beat me up earlier, or possibly kill me.

Slowly, he said, “Your parents were more than mere owners of one of the businesses where I purchased what they could legally sell me in the large quantities I required. Your father took me in and taught me that paying taxes in all countries where I did business went a long ways in the eyes of their governments. He explained that when I was paying taxes for all of my business transactions that any disruption in my other businesses would directly impact that countries tax revenues. It was his demanding that all of his customers pay the governments their fair that share has been solely responsible for my not having ever been forced to suffer incarceration related to my family’s main business interests.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.