Incredible Changes
Chapter 103: Spring Break Mission – Breakfast Over Crazy

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 103: Spring Break Mission – Breakfast Over Crazy - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Wow I can’t believe it is around one in the morning and people are still up everywhere.

Just as the woman said, everyone ignored what their eyes saw. Instead their mind told them they were seeing a naked six year old girl holding my hand as I walked toward the suite I shared with my “family,”

When we got near the private door to my room, the woman was met by one of the girls she had been training. Effortlessly, woman was picked up in the girl’s arms to be carried away like she was her sleepy little sister. They quickly vanished through a side door down the corridor.

In my room I had to stifle a laugh. I expected to find Camden in bed covered up to her neck.

What in the world is this all about? It sure isn’t how I expected to find Camden!

Right there in the center of the bed was Camden, sound asleep, with her legs lying limply out to the sides.

Would they even be able to spread open any wider without her being awake?

That wasn’t the big surprise. It was Bambi’s head resting on Camden’s hip with her fingers still pushed up inside Camden’s pussy. Her fingers had a bit of blood dried around them near her hand. On top of Bambi was a boy, wearing a rubber. His mostly limp dick was somehow still buried in her ass.

Well she even admitted she was a huge slut. She probably woke up like this a lot. Camden doesn’t seem like she was forced. Guess I have to go find somewhere else to sleep tonight. I should have found a girl to sleep with in her bed.

Out in the shared den area I found a pile of nearly naked sleeping girls. While that wasn’t exactly crazy, seeing Bart’s head poking out from in the middle of them was unexpected. Even with two having some suspicious crusty places on their clothes I couldn’t be sure what they had actually done.

I could guess, but since they aren’t naked and neither is Bart, I might be wrong.

I went around quietly to check the bedrooms to see if there was a free spot on a bed where I could sleep. The master bedroom door was open. When I looked in Al was there with three naked women and another man. I found Sue was awake in Bart’s room taking three men at once. Someone had gotten really sick, everywhere, in Bambi’s room. That left Tee and Dee’s room. Both of them started squirming around the covers when I came in.

“We hoped you would come to our room tonight if you didn’t sleep somewhere else. Everyone started doing a lot of stuff with each other after we were sent to bed. Before we came on this trip Bambi was great at playing a bitch to everyone and screwing any cock she wanted, but whenever she came home she came to us to cuddle her as she cried. She was never mean to us except when other people were watching,” Dee told me.

Tee said, “Go use the bathroom and shower. Then we can all go do sleep.”

More surprises. These two kids seem more mature than Bambi or Bart.

I was bracing myself for whatever Dee had in mind for me when she slid into the shower. I half expected to have to hurt he feelings by pushing her away if she tried to go check out my hardware.

Or worse try to get me to check out her interfaces.

Instead of going there she had me get on my knees so she could wash my hair. Once it was rinsed out she grabbed a washcloth to wash me all over like I was an invalid, or maybe drunk as hell. She even stayed in the shower while I toweled off. Once she got out I grabbed a towel to dry her off. Before picking her up. Dee’s legs went around my waist automatically. Her reaching for the sample bottle of lotion caused her slide down to where my dick bumped her mound. Like I had shocked her, she pulled her arms tight around my neck, loosened her legs, and pulled herself up my body.

“Darren! Don’t poke that there,” she said with a giggle as she relaxed in my arms. “That is mine. Only me and the doctors get to touch anything down there.”

When we got into the bedroom I laid her on the bed and rubbed lotion all over her naked body except between her legs. Tee asked why I didn’t rub it on her pussy.

“Tee I don’t know a lot about girls, but I do know they don’t need anything down there that isn’t meant to be there. Even if the lotion probably won’t cause a yeast infection, getting it in her pee hole will cause it to burn when she pees,” I told him. “These lotions are made to be inexpensive for resorts to help them cut costs. Even at an exclusive place like this they aren’t providing the ones that are safe to use inside and out.”

Dee asked him, “Remember when I washed your dingy a lot with the soapy washcloth?”

He hissed out as he reached down to cover his dick.

Looks like he knows how that feels after all.

Once I was told to get into bed naked, I had two pajama clad “cousins” snuggled up to me. When I woke up in the morning they were both still there, but now I had my face covered by strawberry shampoo scented hair, which belonged to a naked girl sleeping on my chest.

Whoever she is didn’t use the shampoo from here.

My morning boner had pushed itself up against the mystery girl’s pussy. I didn’t quite need to piss yet, so I let my one free hand slide down to rub over her naked butt. Before long I felt two hard points pushing into my chest and my dick head was slowly getting warmed up. As she got more aroused her pussy lips spread open enough that my dick slowly started to gain a bit if ground. When it was started to push against her wet vagina she pushed up so that she was sitting on my hips.

Well she is really nice to not sit on my bladder. That is a big plus.

“Darren as nice as it feels to be woken up to feel a hard dick waiting for me to use it, on my own terms, you are so not boldly going where many others have gone before,” Bambi told me as she leaned down to kiss me on the lips. “Now before you get any naughty, kissing-cousin ideas about me sleeping naked on top of you, it is all your fault. You’re in my spot. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see my little sister and brother already love you. Up until last night I was the only one they could have sleep in bed with them. Right now you need to get your ass back into your own bed and spooned up behind Camden. She is way too sore to screw you right now, but I know she will cum when she wakes up to find your hand holding her tit and dick against her ass.”

Well you got my dick head wet and warmed before telling me I had to get out of this nice warm bed. Now you are going to pay Bambi.

Before Bambi she even realized it I had her on her back with my head between her legs. I sucked all of her orgasm energy out through her clit and pushed it back in through the finger I was using to finger her. I kept going until she had finally passed out. Dee and Tee never woke up, but they did move to where they had a leg over hers with their heads resting on her chest. Bambi’s arms moved unconsciously to hold them protectively to her like they were her own children.

Out in the main part of the suite I found that Bart and his girls were all awake now.

The lionesses are eyeing my dick since Bart’s isn’t coming to life right now.

One jumped up to stroke me a few times as she stood on tip toes to kiss my on the lips. She thought she was going to grind on my dick. Knowing what I was coming I had backed my hips away from hers. Trying a different tact she dropped to her knees to suck me. Instead of letting her I reached under her arms, lifted her off the floor, and deposited her on the nearest couch. Without a word she started to pull off her panties. Instead of having my hard dick plunging into her pussy like she wanted, she found herself flipped over my legs, face down, getting five hard swats on her butt as hard as I could without causing permanent damage. Her screams brought out Al, Sue and a number of adults that had been in the bedrooms.

They all heard me tell her sternly, “Every man, woman, and child old enough to understand was told I could stick my dick in any of them I wanted and no one could say shit about it, no matter how perverted. Now the man upstairs told me that the boys had to be fourteen. It was the same for girls unless they already had their period. I gave my word that I would abide by those restrictions. You definitely don’t meet either of those restrictions, but that wasn’t why I spanked your skinny ass. No, that was because you assumed that just because I was a boy with a boner that you could jack me off, blow me, or just go all the way with me without even asking. Just because I happened to be naked doesn’t mean I must want to fuck. Boys can be raped too.”

I made sure to make eye contact with all of the naked girls staring at me in shock before I made eye contact with the adults. All of the visiting adults looked like I had slapped the shit out of them. Al gave me a big thumbs up from behind his group. Sue pushed through the crowd to pull me into a hug. It didn’t matter to her that she was naked with semen in her hair.

“Oh Darren,” she told me as she hugged me tightly. “I never knew how truly strict your school was on their students about behaving properly. No boy your age should have to think about such serious matters. As much as I hate your parents for dumping you in a place like that, I’m very proud of the young man I see you have already become.”

Wow! She is a damn good agent. Her words have complete sincerity behind them. I would believe them if I didn’t know they were complete bullshit for the people present.

When she let me loose I saw it was only six in the morning. I excused myself to my room to get some more sleep. Camden hadn’t woken up when the girl screamed, so I spooned up behind her, and put my hand on her big tit.

Bambi called it right! Camden came hard as soon as she realized whose dick was pushed against her ass and holding her tit.

“Oh Darren, I really want to have you inside me right now, but I’m a little sore,” she told me as she turned to face me as she played with my dick. “Last night ... Well I can’t even describe it. Bambi brought this boy in that said he wanted me so badly. She knew he was full of shit. If he wanted to fuck me, he first had to eat me until I came. Only a minute or two in he said I tasted bad to him. Bambi just told him to go away because he obviously didn’t want to pay the fee to show me how much he really wanted to be the one to pop my cherry. He eventually confessed that he didn’t know how to eat pussy, but he did want me really badly. Bambi dropped between my legs to show him how it was done. While she was eating me Bart came in with his hoard of girls complaining he had been kicked out of his room by Sue. So as he made out with his groupies, Bambi worked me over. The boy just wanted to fuck some hole on some girl with tits. He started fucking Bambi so well that one of the times she climaxed her fingers tore through my hymen. That was all I needed to set me off. All three of us somehow all came at the same time and then passed out. I really wanted it to be you with your dick inside me. Now I won’t get much of a chance since you can have anyone you want.”

“So when do you want to get up and go hang by the pool for a while then,” I asked her.

I didn’t know she wasn’t done with my dick yet.

Like she had sucked a lot of dick, Camden was sucking and stroking me hard until I came in her mouth.

She then turned over and said, “Well I had my breakfast, so I am going back to sleep for a while. I will come find you at the pool if you are there when I come down later.”

I was starved. I got dressed in a pair of swim shorts and shirt Camden had paired together in my drawer in the dresser drawer. I didn’t see any point in wearing underwear or shoes.

Now where is somewhere to eat around here?

I went to the open part of the suite to see if there were any maps of the resort telling me where I could find the restaurants. I barely got out of my bedroom when I had a girl jumping through the air at me. I caught her naked body and she wrapped her legs around my stomach. Almost as soon as I had an arm under her supporting her scrawny ass, she had her face pushed into my shoulder crying. Even if she had spoken English natively, I doubt I would have been able to understand a thing she was saying. Once she finally settled down she apologized for before and then asked me to put her down on her feet.

The best I could tell through her accent, she apologized again before saying she would do anything if I wouldn’t be mad at her anymore. I was pretty sure her idea of anything was limited to sexual favors, which I didn’t want any more now than I had earlier. When I asked if she really meant anything. She said she would do anything no matter how gross, disgusting or even if it was something she really, really never wanted to ever do in her whole life.

“Good. Run get yourself washed and then get dressed,” I told her.

Like a shot she rushed off to jump in the shower I heard running. I don’t know who was in there, but she definitely pushed them out of her way to get clean from top to bottom, inside and out. When she came out she winced when I swatted at her bare butt to go get dressed already.

I did a great job on her ass. There are five distinct hand shaped bruises on her butt cheeks.

By the time I send her away from me later, everyone around us will know who spanked her butt and she will have told them why. She definitely didn’t want me to do it again. From somewhere she found a pale yellow sundress pulled over her head. When she reached for her panties and bra, I told her to leave them off. Her dress was tailored to fit tightly around her chest to show off what little was there. Down around her butt it was so tight that the almost transparent material showed she had been spanked, hard, recently.

Looking at her with my best evil grin, which did make her shrink back from me a bit, I told her she was going to take me to the best place here to get a huge breakfast.

“Phew,” she said relaxing a bit. “I was scared you were going to do something else.”

Once we were out of the suite I told her, “Oh you aren’t getting off the hook that easily. You will be telling anyone who looks, whispers about it or asks you about your butt exactly what happened and why.” What she didn’t know was that when I had been in Tee and Dee’s bathroom I saw a cup of safety pins. I don’t know why, but I figured I could find some use for them today, so I put a handful in my pocket.

Just down the hall I stopped the girl, turned her butt to me, and pulled her sundress up so that the slits along her legs were up at her hips now. Using the safety pins I got the back of the dress pulled up to expose her bruised butt. She took some of the safety pins to do something in the front to keep the dress from showing anything other than her butt.

Instead of taking me to any of the restaurants with booths or ones that can only have a few families at a time; she went to the biggest one. It had lots of tables arranged in an open, large family style format. I told her she was going to eat standing so everyone would see her butt. Even with her walking in holding my hand I saw more than a few eyebrows raised by men and women. The first time I saw someone whispering and pointing at her I sent her over to them. She turned to make sure they could see the hand prints on her ass before she told them what and why. The mother at that table gave me a hungry look and a smile. She whispered something to her children as her husband came over to me to talk.

“I am honored to meet a young man who has wisdom and restraint greater than myself. I’m too weak to have refused her even offer if she could actually do any of it with me,” he told me as he shook my hand and went back to this table.

I couldn’t hear what he said to his children, but from the looks of horror when they turned to look at me, the girl, and then their father again, I suspect he told them that was what a spanking should look like.

That or something similar. What else could have caused them to all sit up straight, put napkins in their shirt collars as a sort of bib and then eat their breakfast as if they were in front of royalty?

Wanting to be sure the girl’s spanked butt was on display I picked the table most easily seen by almost everyone here. She could eat all she wanted as long as she did it standing, but she didn’t get much of a chance to eat. Whenever I saw anyone looking over at us I sent her over to tell them why her ass was on display. The only time she got any sort of break was for groups of boys since I knew not a damned one of them was looking at her bruised ass. They were trying to get peeks from behind at what her plump butt was keeping hidden in the back. I made sure her food was kept far enough out of her reach that she had lean over the table to get a bite. I got the idea from the girls shooting pool last night.

No matter how much anyone tries to look aren’t going to see what they want. Her butt is blocking the entire gap down between her legs and in front there wasn’t anything to see either with all of the baby fat making her legs and gut all chubby. Not that she seems to care if they could see anything. She had a good golden-brown tan with the only untanned spot being where she normally has a watch.

When I was finally stuffed, I told her, “Now go over to your parents and tell them every single detail of what you did from the time you went to hang out with my cousin until when you came over to stand in front of them. If anyone between here and there touches your bare ass, pussy or tits, you are to slap the living shit out of them for the exact same reasons you were spanked. Just because your butt is bare doesn’t mean they can just touch it without your permission. You can’t give that permission to anyone until after you have faced the music and your parents let you.”

She nodded as she hurried from the restaurant. I didn’t get far from my table before I was surrounded by adults and kids asking me why I had done what I did to the girl.

Is it my fault you didn’t have her explain it to you? Can’t you figure it out or ask someone?

“Let me make it simple. I spanked her bare butt very hard and that is all you are going to get from me. If you want to know why you will have to ask her yourself or rely on those here who she told already. I don’t talk about anything I do with anyone that is even remotely private,” I told them “Plus it is for her to tell. I won’t confirm or deny any details of her story other than what I have said already.”

I don’t care if you think I abused the permissions given to me or you feel I exposed your little precious child’s eyes to something that will scar them forever. How many of them haven’t already seen the bare butts of both little girls and boys?

To the ones who finally said I was abusing my permissions I said, loudly, “You all know that the man upstairs permitted me to do anything I wanted to a girl who is already a woman, or at least fourteen. She didn’t meet either criteria. All of you who believe a time out or restricting privileges correct bad behavior need to review how well that is really working for you. For any that don’t know what she did to be punished, when you bother to find out you will find that I was quite merciful. Everyone here knows the penalties for breaking the resort’s rules. Instead of sending her off to the man upstairs, I chose to tear up her little ass like someone should have done a long time ago.”

“How dare you address me in such a tone, child,” one snotty, expensive jewelry wearing, self-important privileged bitch asked me. “Do you forget your place?”

Turning to her I said, “No, but I’m positive you have forgotten yours. If I was so inclined to make assumptions, I would assume you to be a groomed lady versus being raised to be one from birth.”

Her face turned dark red as she stepped in quickly to smack me across the face. I easily caught her wrist and twisted it until she was forced to drop into the chair beside me, putting her at my eye level.

Moving right in front of her I said, “You already know exactly who I am and the permissions I was given, even if I still have no idea why I was given them. Would you prefer to be spanked before or after I bend you over this table to fuck your asshole in front of everyone?”

As she processed what I told her I noticed a girl over where the woman had been sitting. This morning I saw that both of her daughters going off into Bart’s room with what was left of their caked makeup from their make out session with Bart. Both even had their hair dyed strand by strand in an attempt to make them both as pretty as possible, given their genetics.

Why would someone work really hard to make the girl at that table look as plain as possible?

When I had my eyes remove the girl’s almost dingy, flat blue and brown clothes I saw she had a smoking hot body. As soon as I looked into her deep green eyes her whole face lit up the room. The oddest thing was that she was actually this woman’s own daughter, not a stepchild like Cinderella.

Right then the bitch finally finished processing what I had told her and opened her mouth. Looking at her daughter’s hot body gave me a boner so I unzipped and stuffed it all in the bitch’s mouth. I made sure I held her head so that it was just on the edge of gagging her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.