Incredible Changes
Chapter 101: Spring Break Mission – That is just weird!

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 101: Spring Break Mission – That is just weird! - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Ok. I think I get it. I just got told I can screw any girl, woman, boy, or man, at the resort I wanted who was at least fourteen and their parents would have to just deal with it. That is too fucking weird. Am I dreaming? Did I slip back into a coma again? Do I really care? It is a dream come true for any horny teenaged boy.

I knew it was the work of his older daughter as a way to thank me for what I had done to help her. The people here who couldn’t outright buy a small country had the resources to take that country over. Now they are being told a boy with a tiny three inch long dick could fuck their wives and daughters without any restrictions except for age.

Did he put the restriction at fourteen to keep me from screwing younger girls or is that to keep them from them trying to get me to screw them? My dick isn’t much bigger than most ten or eleven year old girls could inside them without much discomfort.

Everyone must have been told about the permission he gave me while I was in his office. Right there in the waiting room were three girls awaiting their fate for whatever they had done to break the rules. When they looked up to see it was me, all three spread their legs wide and flipped up their skirts so I could see they were going commando. When I didn’t respond, they pulled their shirts up too. The closer I got to them the more each tried to outdo the display the others were giving me. Of the three, it was only the chunky one that had what could have been tits, but were most likely blubber boobs.

When I moved in front of each, to pull down their shirts and fix their skirts, they probably would have cum if they had actually been in puberty. Not a one of them could even get their bald mounds to open up enough to even show any pink inside.

I took a guess and asked, “Girls if you would let yourselves enjoy being little girls, and stop trying to act like big girls, I bet you wouldn’t be sitting there right, now would you?”

Bingo! Did my saying it make it hit home for them the way an adult saying it wouldn’t? All three looked like I gut punched them, kneed them in the face and then dropped their favorite doll into a garbage disposal.

Why I gave each a hug and kiss on the forehead, before going to the elevator, is beyond me.

When the elevator doors opened I found Lodi was there waiting on me.

“About time Darren,” she said hooking her arm in mine. “I heard you were given the keys to the harems. All of them. I was already thinking about how we went too far, too fast earlier. While I can’t stop you being inside me again, I do know quite a number of ways to make you suffer very slowly before you finally die. Now before you get the chance to rip me open all the way, we have to eat. I am starving.”

You know it took longer for you to make me cum in your mouth while I ate your pussy than it would have taken to fuck you silly, twice. We can’t really count what happened before as really fucking anyway.

Once she decided I wasn’t going to bend her over right there to pop her cherry she took me to her room to get a shower. When I walked out into her room there was a whole crew of butlers and maids waiting to dress us for dinner. Some were over powdering Lodi’s horny wet pussy as one maid was rubbing something on my dick and balls. I wanted to look to see if it was a man or woman, but a man was currently trimming and shaping of my hair. Even deodorant was put on for me. When I was deemed ready, they dressed me in the softest, most comfortable pair of boxer briefs I have ever felt. A button up tropical shirt was put on me before I they dressed me in white pants and a white sport coat. Everything fit me perfectly. Even the shoes were perfectly broken in to fit my foot like they were made from my favorite sneakers back home. I looked over at Lodi as a transparent tropical patterned dress was pulled down over naked body. After what looked like a hair dryer was blown over it, the dress clung to her body like it was painted on, especially over her tits. I remembered having seen naked female models at the mall that had gotten their bodies airbrushed. Everything was on display and yet it was hard to get a good look at any of it. This dress made Lodi look like they had airbrushed it on her. Even her vulva could be seen if she stood just right. I put my arm out and she hooked hers through mine.

“You may be able to walk over to any girl or woman anywhere here, strip them, bend them over whatever is handy and fuck them all you want. Not a one of them will approach you when you are there with a woman or girl. It is good etiquette,” she told me. “If you find a girl, or three, that you want to screw, I am cool with it since it means you won’t be trying to do it to me for a while longer. I just guessed you might be in shock still and needed a way out with a girl you can trust.”

Once we were close to an empty sitting area, I did what the maids told her to do to get her dress pulled up for her to be able to pee. I pushed her over the arm of the closest couch, pulled out my boner and proceeded to rub it all around on ready to be fucked pussy. As soon as I had notched my dick against her vagina she locked her legs around behind me to give her the leverage to push it into her cherry. When I felt the tiniest give I pulled back to tuck my dick away and then fix her dress.

After kissing her on the lips I said, “I am calling bullshit Lodi. You have wanted my dick pushed through your cherry and buried inside you since I pulled out earlier. I bet you wanted me the second you saw me come to the resort. Now that you are at my mercy I’m going to drive you crazy with my dick until you stop pushing against my dick. It only takes me a small push to give you what you want so badly.”

Instead of taking the elevator to where we were going to a formal dinner, I took the longest way possible. Anytime there was a sitting area, table, or anything else with the right height, I pushed her over it, rubbed my dick in her pussy, and then notched my dick right up against her cherry. I let her push enough to make it start stretching her cherry open enough again for the head of my dick to almost slide through before pulling away to zip up. When we were around the corner from where we were going to eat I notched my dick against her cherry and didn’t do anything to stop her. She pushed back to start stretching her cherry against my dick. I felt the head just ready to slip past the ring of her stretched hymen when she quickly pulled away from me, flipped onto her back, pushed my dick into her pussy again.

Lodi really wants to have my dick pop her cherry right here and now.

“I already told you, I am not going to do it. I promised you I wouldn’t. I never said you couldn’t fuck me if that was what you wanted,” I told her as I reach down to rub her clit to bring her off.

As her vagina was kissing on the wet head of my dick she hissed, “Bastard. Of all of the boys at the resort, why did you have to be the one that is making me leak juices like a river? How come it wasn’t one of the self-serving pricks that would have given me what I need and then try to smooth it over with a half-assed bullshit apology trying to see if they can tap me again? Your being a true gentleman is driving me nuts!”

Once you bury my dick inside you I will show you me driving nuts.

Before I could tuck my dick away she sat up to undo my pants before pulling them and my boxers down to my knees. My dick being limp didn’t matter to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her still wet, but no longer aroused, pussy against my dick. Her arms went around my neck to start making out with me.

Why is she putting on a production all of the sudden? It isn’t because she wants to screw for real now.

It didn’t seem to matter as both of our hips were on autopilot even though I stayed limp and she wasn’t the least bit turned on. As we kissed I soon started to see groups of squiggly lines around us. Some walked right past, some took a quick look at us and some stopped to enjoy watching us pretend to be fucking. The ones that remained had been here long enough to have their hands moving over their crotches. Lodi chose then to break our kiss.

“Darren that was amazing! I never knew it could feel anything like that. I want more, right now, but I’m starving,” Lodi said so that everyone around us could hear. “If that was just a taste of what is to come, we are going to have to stuff ourselves to keep our strength up.”

She unlocked her feet from behind me to let her body drop down onto the couch. Leaving her leg between my thigh and the couch, she moved her other foot over to the floor. It spread her pussy wide open for all to see. Knowing I had a handkerchief in each of my front pants pockets I made a big production of gently patting her pussy dry before then milking my dick into the handkerchief. When I had my clothes back in place I helped her fix her dress.

Did she feel my hands getting really hot as I shrank her dress back into place? Was the touch long enough for her to notice?

When I turned to pay attention to the people around us I noticed all of the boys had their pants pushing out. Two of the girls had their dresses pulled up and hands inside their panties. Another girl had her leg up on a chair, panties on the floor and was finger fucking herself.

I know that look. She NEEDS to cum and can’t get there.

Not asking for permission, I pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy, pulled her dress above her waist and put her in the chair with her legs over the arms. I dropped to my knees so I push my middle finger into her pussy and start attacking her clit with my tongue. I could feel that she was one of the girls that took a long time to build up orgasm energy no matter how horny she was at the moment.

She is going to have to build up her orgasm energy on her own. I want the girls around here to know that not only can I fuck, I can eat pussy and finger a girl too. It isn’t all about me.

I don’t know if she had ever been touched by anyone else before, but the way she reacted to my finger and tongue told me that no one had ever eaten or properly fingered her before. As my tongue used her clit as a rubbery pink joystick, I tried my hardest to find her g-spot. Looking inside her pussy I saw she didn’t have one. When I pulled my finger out slowly, I saw that tight ring at the front of her vagina gave a lot of signals that helped build her orgasm energy up. For however long it took her to cum, I worked on her clit as I finger fucked her. She went off from her clit first, but my finger brought her off not long after. I kept bringing her off until she pushed my head away and pulled my finger from her pussy.

As she laid there, limply, with her pussy spread wide open and quite ready for a good hard fucking, I used the handkerchief to pat her pussy dry as I had for Lodi. After a nod from Lodi I helped the girl stand, fix her dress and then took the girl on my arm as we headed toward the bathrooms to help clean her up more before dinner. There were no unisex bathrooms here, but they did have three family bathrooms between the women’s and men’s. Inside, both girls made sure I had a good look as they took turns peeing. They used some wash clothes and towels to clean themselves up.

The girl with us came over to start undoing my pants but Lodi told her, “If he isn’t hard after what he did getting you off then nothing you are going to try will resurrect him until his body is ready. Even then I doubt you will get more than a little bit of pre-cum.”

Once we entered the restaurant the girl looked around for a few seconds.

Is she looking to see how many women and girls wish that they were her right now?

I saw her lock her eyes onto Bart where he was sitting at a table near the back. From the huge grin on his face I suspected that he was going to be my stunt dick. For kicks I made sure he knew he owes me yet another one.

Soon Lodi found the table she wanted. As we headed that way she seemed to be telling everyone that she was on my arm because I wanted her there. We were waiting on the food we ordered, from the very brief menu, when a lady came to our table to ask if she could speak with me.

“Is this something we should discuss out of earshot of everyone ma’am,” I asked her as I stood up.

“Right here is fine,” was her snotty bitchy reply. “I was wondering if you could verify my daughter’s excuse for arriving late for dinner. While I have corroborated her story, I find it to be unbelievable all the same.”

I gave her a bit of a confused look as I asked what exactly she was talking about.

“In the hallway, you were clearly enjoying this young lady without concern for the damage it will cause her parent’s reputation,” she said gesturing to Lodi flippantly. “My daughter admitted that her viewing your public fornication caused her to be so aroused she was unable to prevent herself from seeking her release in clear view of everyone around. According to her, she was unable to climax from her own hand. Without even the courtesy of seeking her consent, she found herself receiving oral and vaginal stimulation until she was unable to have any further orgasms without the discomfort of over stimulation. We completed the procreation discussion when she became a woman. Even in her sexually sated state she said she still sought to thank you by granting you the honor of taking her virginity. Quite unlike your male peers, you declined and instead ensured she was properly cleansed of her secretions prior to arriving for dinner. Her story is filled with contradictions, so I’m here requesting your validation of her story.”

Do you really think I would tell your pompous fat ass anything about what I did with your daughter, even now that you can’t do shit about it if you wanted, right here in front of everyone?

I paused a few moments before I told her, “Ma’am, I’m unsure of exactly what sexual acts to which you are referring. I can only guess that you are referring to the other young lady I escorted into the hall earlier. Given the stunning beauty you both possess, I must conclude she is your daughter. As I know you are fully aware of my history, I will say that my previous boarding school is quite through at beating their core values into the head of every single one of their students. At the top of their list is discretion. Even if you had a video showing everything she said we did together I still wouldn’t discuss it with you. Anything we did, publicly or privately, is between us. I’m very sorry. You will just have to fall back on a mother’s lie detector to judge if she was telling you the truth.”

“Very noble of you Darren, but I remain confused about the events in general. Why would any boy who has been given exclusive permission to bed any girl or woman he wants, walk away from doing just that with a ready partner? Teenaged boys are always in need of release,” she questioned me.

“Just because I have permission and a ready partner doesn’t mean I will choose to do what I’m now permitted to do. Today I was told I needn’t run the bases, I can head straight for home plate. That is all good and well except I haven’t even mastered going from ‘Hi, my name is Darren’ and ‘Wow! That kiss was amazing’,” I told her. “Up until my aunt and uncle came to withdraw me from my boarding school I hadn’t left their grounds since the day I was dumped there at a very young age. Before that I never had any contact with females other than my mother. I was even cared for by a male nanny.”

She still looked confused then left without asking any more questions. I sat back down and Lodi reached over to squeeze my hand. When the food arrived I was amazed. Not only was the steak beyond perfect, so was everything they had with it. I’m not sure what most of it was, only that it really complemented the steak. Lodi told me that we were going to another kid’s only place to have ice cream for dessert. When she had finished putting away twice as much as I had eaten, we were off.

Only once on the way did she try to remind me that if I tried to fuck her she would make sure I died a slow, painful death. I bent over a chair with my dick slightly stretching her hymen again. I let her push back against me without stopping her. The head of my dick again stretched her cherry to the point that the crown slipped through and then I could feel it tightly squeezing just under the head. Lodi was talking rapidly to herself debating going on and stopping. I made my dick go limp, but didn’t try to pull free, while she debated with herself as to what she wanted. Finally I reached down to give my dick a tug. Not being hard anymore let it slip easily back through the hole in her cherry. I was already zipped up by the time she snapped out of arguing with herself long enough to notice.

“You still aren’t ready to do it with anyone Lodi,” I told her as I rubbed her exposed bare butt. “All of your threats are just your way of trying to scare me off. We both know you don’t want to have sex yet, but can’t seem to resist trying to have sex with me. The two lesbians somehow needed to have me inside them too. I really like being around you Lodi. Your pussy tastes like honey. I could eat and finger you all day long. Still, you told me you don’t want to fuck me, so I am trying really hard to show you that I’m doing my best to keep my promise. I won’t stop giving you access to my dick should you lose your internal battle.”

She stood and pulled me into her arms to start crying against my chest.

Ok. I’m getting pretty sure now that rubbing their backs with one hand and using the other to hold them to me is what girls are expecting when they are crying.

When she had settled down she said, “Darren I don’t want to screw anyone, at least until I give it to my husband. What you don’t know is that right now I am fighting with myself to not go to my parents to request a one hour temporary marriage to you so that you can make me a woman.”

“Whoa there Lodi, I’m not looking to be married to anyone for a long time. I don’t even want to have any children right now,” I told her.

She didn’t say anything as she took my arm to lead me off toward some other place buried deep inside a different building. There I saw the place was definitely the where to be if you were a kid old enough to run off by yourself. Off to one side there was a huge video arcade. Beside the arcade were dozens of high end pool tables staffed by teenagers working to rack the balls and take care of the tables. The other side had multiple rooms with tables, couches, bean bags, and huge TVs. All of that was amazing, but the big attraction was this huge ice cream and frozen yogurt bar. There were fifteen frozen yogurt machines, twenty dual flavor soft-serve ice cream machines and then a long case filled with buckets of regular ice cream. More teenagers were behind the case to serve up any ice cream someone wanted from the buckets.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.